47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins get some HELP. Your repetive declarations are NOT necessary. We have heard this same thing over and over. Instead of doing the repetions - go out there and get PROOF. If you think Geestman and the other lied or if you believe them - then LET them speak for themselve. Let them defend themselves. We have never heard their story through the eyes of the FBI or anyone but you.
We are supposed to take writers word that everything was the truth.

The only truth is you wanted to write a book and you didn't CARE who you mauvered or hurt to tell your story - your way! Writing a story about Cooper was you way of seeking immortality. It doesn't work that way when REAL people are involved. Perhaps you should have wrote a fictional book then you wouldn't be called on the carpet.

Please RECITE no more of your "proof". The public wants to hear THEIR side - the side of those you interviewed - not what you manuvered them in to saying or what you claim they said. You took senior older than me and planted things. If what you said was true - WHY didn't they come forward after the new article about K.C. by Geoffry Gray?

I will tell you why - because there was NO story other than they thought they knew who Cooper was and not that it was KC. You presented a way for them to find their immortality by making claimes about a dead man. If you thought and knew KC - why not have left it up to the FBI to contact them.

You could have gone out and interviewed them with the pretense of a book and then have turned it ALL OVER to the FBI and to other authorities. Instead you did otherwise.

DO NOT come BACK with all of your quotes - he said or she said. You set yourself up as being the one to make decisions about the truthfulness & used your interpretation of what they were telling....I call it senior exploitation.

When they started to tell you things - why didn't you just say - WE NEED TO TALK TO THE FBI about this. INSTEAD you just wrote a book.

You do NOTHING but brag about yourself and you credentials. THis book was your key to making yourself known - but you didn't do it the right way.

What is the RIGHT WAY - have taken all of your notes and recording to the FBI before you wrote a book - exploiting these seniors.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

GreyCopGC148

Blevins stated:

You mean the NPR reporters who were turned down for expenses to check out the KC report. I vetted them THOROUGHLY. They were legitimate. Doesn't matter much, since they couldn't get the plane tickets, rental car, and hotel expenses to do the story. We all felt bad about it. I wondered if they would really get it, because they were from back east. Too much money. I may run this past KUOW in Seattle instead, i.e. offer them the unedited report since they are the local NPR here.

YOU will have to verify these guys even exist. Frankly I think you were scammed by the same guy who was contacting me. There was supposedly 3 of them. They did not say they were with NPR - but a Marshall and a Man who supposedly got a PI license during his communications with me and also claimed to have spoke to the FBI. His number went to a legitimate number - but it had beeps on it - too many suspiciouns on my part.

I seriously doubt he was the owner of said business or even worked there. The qeeks can make themselves appear to be legitimate with the whole thing is a scam.....Why Blevins can you not for one moment cannot believe you have been scammed? You hide your contacts when there was NO need to do so....how are you so certain you know who you were communicating with. Did the other 2 individuals ever one time speak to you - or was it just the caller making a claim the other 2 even existed.

No they are F L B with badges and photo ID

GC 148 THE GRAY COP Im FLB HA HA HA

NO answer on who owned the property before PDX was built?sad
I was ask to ask this to see if any of you know any thing I did not know I had to be told.
Clue it was a PICKLE FARM .

I will be shocked if LARRY CARR OR CURTIS ENG KNOW THIS ONE I DID NOT It was told to me by my neighbor. If thay don't believe you ask them this. They will not GC 148 The FLB

and
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Blevins stated:

You mean the NPR reporters who were turned down for expenses to check out the KC report. I vetted them THOROUGHLY. They were legitimate. Doesn't matter much, since they couldn't get the plane tickets, rental car, and hotel expenses to do the story. We all felt bad about it. I wondered if they would really get it, because they were from back east. Too much money. I may run this past KUOW in Seattle instead, i.e. offer them the unedited report since they are the local NPR here.

YOU will have to verify these guys even exist. Frankly I think you were scammed by the same guy who was contacting me. There was supposedly 3 of them. They did not say they were with NPR - but a Marshall and a Man who supposedly got a PI license during his communications with me and also claimed to have spoke to the FBI. His number went to a legitimate number - but it had beeps on it - too many suspiciouns on my part.

I seriously doubt he was the owner of said business or even worked there. The qeeks can make themselves appear to be legitimate with the whole thing is a scam.....Why Blevins can you not for one moment cannot believe you have been scammed? You hide your contacts when there was NO need to do so....how are you so certain you know who you were communicating with. Did the other 2 individuals ever one time speak to you - or was it just the caller making a claim the other 2 even existed.

I was ask to ask this to see if any of you know any thing I did not know I had to be told.

I will be shocked if LARRY CARR OR CURTIS ENG KNOW THIS ONE I DID NOT It was told to me by my neighbor. If they don't believe you ask them this. They will not GC 148 The FLB

and Just for fun what name did MC COY put on the second plane ticket that was hijacked and whats my neighbor name?
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Blevins stated:

I will be shocked if LARRY CARR OR CURTIS ENG KNOW THIS ONE I DID NOT It was told to me by my neighbor. If they don't believe you ask them this. They will not GC 148 The FLB

and Just for fun what name did MC COY put on the second plane ticket that was hijacked and whats my neighbor name?

F L B is for

FAT

LAZY

BASTARD

GC 148 the FLB

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You should prepare a report on this and send it to the Seattle FBI c/o the current case agent. I would question the redactions, and send a copy of the transcript involved. There is one hard clue on the flight path. The location of the placard on the ground.

Blevins, Just stay out of this! Your advise is neither needed nor wanted! You are not involved in this!

Robert99

You are not the Inflight Controller of me. And just for that, I'm going to bring up something else.

You're not the ONLY one who has been downloading all those photos and docs from Washington State History related to their display, or the historical record. I have placed all of them into a special file. There is a great deal of information in many of them. But there's this one little picture I keep wondering about.

It's the group photo showing the folks preparing to do the flight test in January 1972. John Detlor is in the picture, and according to WSHM, so is Bill Rataczak. Tell me exactly how all these people managed to get it SO wrong on everything back then. A massive search by the Army, a huge effort by the FBI. Coordination with NWA officials. And you present to everyone that they were all screwed up and YOU are right. Then you have the nerve to tell me to stay out of it when you put yourself up as THE Expert on the True Flight Path.

You don't need to convince me, or anyone else here. First off, 75% of the people who read this thread won't be able to judge whether your calculations are correct or in error, and the other 25% have no power to correct the official record.

So...this means you should be convincing the FBI of this, and explaining to them how they spent millions of dollars and screwed up the whole search, got all the maps wrong, and wasted everyones' time. You asked a while back who exactly created the map. From researching the records downloaded from the FBI, public searches, and WSHM, I will take a guess at John Detnor, with help from NWA officials. His name is EVERYWHERE on those records and pictures. He's just all over the place. There are even pictures of the search maps accredited to him.

Report from you should go to the FBI. Maybe they will respond with something positive for you. Or maybe they will set you straight and explain exactly how they came to the idea on the flight path. Personally, I believe the path is valid, although some of the time points along the route might be in error. But I don't believe it was error east/west, only along the timeline plots. (Where on the line the aircraft WAS at a certain minute) Yes, as you said, wristwatches or delays in recording could be the cause. But I think the line itself north/south is accurate.

If this helps the pilot could see the lights off the dam that night out the left side of the plane that night.

It is my opinion only that the briefcase that was really an over night bag similar to a Doctor's bag could still be recovered
with accurate INFO with min lab metal detector 28 different frequencies at one time they are the best for this task.
THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You should prepare a report on this and send it to the Seattle FBI c/o the current case agent. I would question the redactions, and send a copy of the transcript involved. There is one hard clue on the flight path. The location of the placard on the ground.

Blevins, Just stay out of this! Your advise is neither needed nor wanted! You are not involved in this!

Robert99

You are not the Inflight Controller of me.

Blevins, You have NO idea what is going on with this analysis or where it is headed. You have no technical or scientific qualifications WHATSOEVER that could possibly assist in this. All you are trying to do is inject yourself into it to buttress your ego that you are a "leading Cooper researcher". And you certainly don't know what is going on elsewhere on the overall Cooper matter.

Finally, I don't need to give you the time of day or any explanation. As a certain poster here told you just yesterday, the free lunches are over.

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99

Blevins, You have NO idea what is going on with this analysis or where it is headed. You have no technical or scientific qualifications WHATSOEVER that could possibly assist in this. All you are trying to do is inject yourself into it to buttress your ego that you are a "leading Cooper researcher". And you certainly don't know what is going on elsewhere on the overall Cooper matter.

Finally, I don't need to give you the time of day or any explanation. As a certain poster here told you just yesterday, the free lunches are over.

Robert99

+1
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GreyCopGC148

Robert99

You are not the Inflight Controller of me. And just for that, I'm going to bring up something else.

You're not the ONLY one who has been downloading all those photos and docs from Washington State History related to their display, or the historical record. I have placed all of them into a special file. There is a great deal of information in many of them. But there's this one little picture I keep wondering about.

It's the group photo showing the folks preparing to do the flight test in January 1972. John Detlor is in the picture, and according to WSHM, so is Bill Rataczak. Tell me exactly how all these people managed to get it SO wrong on everything back then. A massive search by the Army, a huge effort by the FBI. Coordination with NWA officials. And you present to everyone that they were all screwed up and YOU are right. Then you have the nerve to tell me to stay out of it when you put yourself up as THE Expert on the True Flight Path.

You don't need to convince me, or anyone else here. First off, 75% of the people who read this thread won't be able to judge whether your calculations are correct or in error, and the other 25% have no power to correct the official record.

So...this means you should be convincing the FBI of this, and explaining to them how they spent millions of dollars and screwed up the whole search, got all the maps wrong, and wasted everyones' time. You asked a while back who exactly created the map. From researching the records downloaded from the FBI, public searches, and WSHM, I will take a guess at John Detnor, with help from NWA officials. His name is EVERYWHERE on those records and pictures. He's just all over the place. There are even pictures of the search maps accredited to him.

Report from you should go to the FBI. Maybe they will respond with something positive for you. Or maybe they will set you straight and explain exactly how they came to the idea on the flight path. Personally, I believe the path is valid, although some of the time points along the route might be in error. But I don't believe it was error east/west, only along the timeline plots. (Where on the line the aircraft WAS at a certain minute) Yes, as you said, wristwatches or delays in recording could be the cause. But I think the line itself north/south is accurate.

If this helps Sir the pilot could see the lights off the dam that night out the left side of the plane that night.

It is my opinion only that the briefcase that was really an over night bag similar to a Doctor's bag could still be recovered
with accurate INFO with min lab metal detector 28 different frequencies at one time they are the best for this task.
THE GRAY COP

ONLY MY OPINION
Since Cooper aka K C did not plan on taking the bomb with him and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow I believe and is only my opinion that he let go of it on purpose before he deployed his chute I keep facts and my opinion separate
But on this one I will give my OPINION

Written by Paul Geivett

matthewcline

Many have told you the same thing about D. Weber, yet even with the lack of actual evidence, your ever evolving story, you still say only you have the truth, yet haven't produced your "with out a doubt facts" and "evidence".
:S

If you just want to know about your late husband and his criminal past as a petty felon, and con man, just state that is your goal, you'll find far more support that way.

Matt

Well, I am not writing a book. I am in this thread to find truths not fiction or made up things.

Some of the things the thread has found have been helpful, but I am not using it to write a book or to proclaimed I have solved the case.

Much of the information about certain yrs is too skimpy and the criminal records regarding those yrs just do NOT jive....what I will find in the end I do NOT know. BUT, I have to see more than what has been presented, such as 1962 to 1966! The 2 yrs after he was released from Canon are TOO vague. The yrs 1945 to 1949 are also too vague. He is here and he is not here. In 1996 when I first went public the details of these records still existed - now it is just a summary and a couple of the summaries made no sense at all.

I have to put Weber on the plane and I have NOT been able to do that! I can put him in a chute, but that is not enough.

Now I have done something NO one thought I could ever do and it will not prove he was Cooper, because it does NOT put him on the plane. I have traced records that DO put him in WA during certain yrs and in family relations in WA. Still waiting for the search of birth records and marriage records in WA and some out of CA.

All this does is link WEBER with close contacts in WA, but it does not put him on the plane. I am at the mercy of others to research records with one family not wanting to be involved. NONE of it makes him Cooper, but it does make him closely connected to others who have supposedly been involved.

Recent discover is the Microwave communications from the 3 large Dam's all in place before Cooper made his jump. Using the Mircowave signals from those tower was POSSIBLE with the right kind of communication systems that could be added to CB. Hey, you guys forgot all about that one.

For someone the FBI claimed spent no time in WA. Weber was very astute about the Mircowave lenghts used for the Towers at the Dams. NO way Weber knew the stuff he knew if he had NOT spent LOTS of time in WA or have been schooled on all of the things he showed me and talked to me about. Weber was part of something that went on in Wa. If he was NOT Cooper he sure as hell happened to have 1st hand knowledge of many of those who have been mentioned over the yrs and those connections were prior to 1979, when we made our trip to WA....

This is what drives me forward! That drive is starting to pay-off!
I am NOT the only one working on this - you guys have NO idea what is going on in the back ground.

My health is getting in the way and right now I have of recent been telling you vaguely what I am ONTO! None of it makes him Cooper, but it sure is starting to sound like he WAS involved in the planning or knew someone who was.

THE last part of this post regarding a family crisis is being deleted and had nothing to do with Cooper...but please send your prayers to Georgia (the state). Someone Duane and I loved very much needs those prayers!

GreyCopGC148

Robert99

If this helps Sir the pilot could see the lights off the dam that night out the left side of the plane that night.

THE GRAY COP

ONLY MY OPINION
Since Cooper aka K C did not plan on taking the bomb with him and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow I believe and is only my opinion that he let go of it on purpose before he deployed his chute I keep facts and my opinion separate

The problem with Blev is that he thought that nobody would figure this all out before his partner passed
But I did so now any secondhand faked confections
will be nothing but secondhand hearsay It's the Jan 1 THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

I'm no coward sir, that title is yours alone.

But, if I'm to be on a list, Mark and Bruce are two cool guys to share a space with.

Answer the questions here, and in the Press, publicly.
Only a self promoting individual, for financial and personal gain, would "hide" as you do.

You're the "Blevins Bob Knoss".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

Since you're keeping them separate, is the following fact or opinion?:

"and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow"

And if you say it is fact, what is your source for this?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I truly hope your family and health issues resolve for the best.

Now, to Cooper, when did you actually place DW "IN" a chute, not just near someone who used one? All I can find is your claims, no proof. Kind of like the claim KC had knowledge of the chute used because he was trained as a paratrooper, even though Paratroopers in KC's day, didn't use the styles of chutes asked for.

Matt

GreyCopGC148

THE GRAY COP

Ah So! Who have you been talking too?

The ONLY thing you EVER said that was close to accurate. I described it as a satchel with a shoulder strap - but a Dr's Bag might clear up the description for others who had NO idea what I was talking about. A bag describe to Mr. Himmelsbach who claimed the money was in the whitish bank bag. YEA! There was a whitish bank bag, but it was inside of the Satchel.

The FBI deliberately concealed this and was still concealing it in 1996 when I first spoke to Mr. Himmelsbach!

I can prove what I have said as it is my early records and in my conversation with the FBI and the Co-pilot.

Your posting are becoming seemingly different lately - so are you morphing or is there more than one of you posting?

smokin99

ONLY MY OPINION

It was told to me by LARRY CARR HIM SELF
GC148

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

This was on the beach Frenchman's bar not Tina Bar that LARRY CARR TOLD ME THAT GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

This was on the beach Frenchman's bar not Tina Bar that LARRY CARR TOLD ME THAT GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT

BY BLEV
PS matt your a little man like Bruce Smith and Mark Bennett.
no ? needed............................,...................,..............

Written by Paul Geivett

matthewcline

I truly hope your family and health issues resolve for the best.

Now, to Cooper, when did you actually place DW "IN" a chute, not just near someone who used one? All I can find is your claims, no proof. Kind of like the claim KC had knowledge of the chute used because he was trained as a paratrooper, even though Paratroopers in KC's day, didn't use the styles of chutes asked for.

Matt

I briefly touched on this less than a yr ago, but needed more proof. Why don't you check it out yourself. Try the criminal records out of Spokane prior to 1950. Then make a trip to Spokane and dig into the archived articles. The FBI was ALREADY aware of it - but never acknowledged it in the information provided on Weber.

Ask them why this part of Weber's history was never reported? Maybe you will find the answer......You see lots goes on I do not run to the DZ with.

It does NOT put Weber on the plane!

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV
AND don't bring your checker bored to play chess with me.
or that chines checker bored or you will lose your marbles like
Mark Bennett and you will never platy that 3 level chessboard
like star trek only 99 CAN PLAY THAT GAME I CAN NOT BUT I THINK HE CAN

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

***I'm no coward sir, that title is yours alone.

But, if I'm to be on a list, Mark and Bruce are two cool guys to share a space with.

Answer the questions here, and in the Press, publicly.
Only a self promoting individual, for financial and personal gain, would "hide" as you do.

You're the "Blevins Bob Knoss".

Matt

Excuse me, but would you mind not associating me with Bob Knoss? Thank you.

My life is well-known, Cooper isn't the only thing I have going, and I do have some standards. One of those standards is to question points on the case with reasonable arguments.

I think you missed it.

Matt

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV
AND don't bring your checker bored to play chess with me.
or that chines checker bored or you will lose your marbles like
Mark Bennett and you will never platy that 3 level chessboard
like star trek only 99 CAN PLAY THAT GAME I CAN NOT BUT I THINK HE CAN

and 99 do you think matt gets 113 when he adds the year he was born and how old he is. LETS SEE
Who is hiding my numbers out there for the world my book is out there for the world

Do you do this all the time or just here and lets see you don't live in WA state do you ONCE AGAIN 306 975 9601 BOOOOOOOO

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV

Yep, you are like BK.

Sad, but at least we know you're not a "Cop", a fraud, but not a "Cop".

Matt

RobertMBlevins

Robert99

Robert99

Yeah. Let me drop you a hint. I didn't just fall off the apple cart last Tuesday. And I'm not looking for a free lunch.

If you are so convinced that your calculations are correct and Al Lee, Harrison, Soderlind, the FBI, and ATC guys got it all wrong and YOU are right...then how about some proof instead of a bunch of written calculations that you know perfectly well 90% of readers here won't understand anyway.

Let's cut to the chase. You're calling them wrong and YOU right. Forty-some years later.

Okay...how about THIS:

Post up two maps. Theirs, yours. Let's see the difference. Some additional notes on both, added by you in explanation, is recommended. This isn't really for Dropzone readers though, because you aren't going to be able to do a shift in reality simply on your say-so. It's the FBI you need approval from, it's THEY you need to convince. The proper reply from them, after seeing your research would be 'You're right! We got it all wrong...' Haven't seen that yet. On the chance you manage to shift the flight path approximately six miles west of where the FBI says it was, then I think we should declare Cooper died jumping near Tina Bar. But you haven't done that yet.

Who said I was a 'leading Cooper researcher'? Find one place where I ever said something like that. You won't.

lol....Dang, did anyone else catch that in the space of a little over 1.5 hours, we lost 15% of our intelligence. That sucks. Or maybe, you should speak for yourself. B|

I would imagine that there are quite a few readers on the dropzone who would understand exactly what he is saying, and those that don't could easily figure it out. Maybe we can just let let the conversation evolve for once?

Jeez. Let him present his stuff - we can each judge for ourselves whether we want to put any weight in it. And if you don't understand it or think it's wrong, you can challenge it then.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

matthewcline

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV

Yep, you are like BK.

Sad, but at least we know you're not a "Cop", a fraud, but not a "Cop".

Matt

The GREY CUP GAME
The GRAY COP GAME
YOUR A LITTLE LATE TO THE GAME BUT YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT YOU WANT Maybe next year matt maybe next year I ENJOYED THE GRAY COP GAME PAUL GEIVETT THE GRAY COP Sorry SIR but you got here after the Aerial party I took the GLOVES OFF AFTER THAT so if you want to be a dumb ass I will point it out every time So stop being a jerk I can do this all day long
I wrote jokes for Late night That is why Leno got fired

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

and 99 do you think matt gets 113 when he adds the year he was born and how old he is. LETS SEE
Who is hiding my numbers out there for the world my book is out there for the world

Do you do this all the time or just here and lets see you don't live in WA state do you ONCE AGAIN 306 975 9601 BOOOOOOOO

Right, and I never got that free copy you were going to send me either. B| Must be lost in the ether-zone or in DB Cooper's handbag.
Other than that, I am getting nothing out of your nonsensical posts so I think I am done with you.
But I will offer, again, some advice. There are free programs out there that check your spelling and punctuation. You can google and download them for free. You might want to try it sometimes. The downside is it won't help people understand the flights of fancy, but it will make them more readable.
Good luck in the new year.