47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

You know...I didn't have to say what happened. I could have kept it a secret. However, we will call it a courtesy and an exercise in honesty. But...I HAVE put some things at Dropzone on a need-to-know basis. That's because some of you can no longer be trusted.

For example, if I revealed the names of the reporters, no doubt someone here would email them a bunch of hateful trash. You live, you learn. Life in Cooperland.

Listen I don't call on you very often, but if you have been shanked you better fess up right now. I thought I checked the guy out calling me also.
The number was listed for a business and it was a legitimate business and I could hear equipment in the back.

But, his story just did NOT gel. His reasoning for being so secretive. His having a US Marshall and (I forget right now what the other person was) just does NOT make sense. No one is asking you to reveal the reporters, but you DAMN well better check them out and be sure they are real or your ass is chewed. If they are from one of those TV programs or in cahoots with Cook or Grey or someone on the thread - you know you are going to look like a FOOL.

The fact they supposedly backed Kenny was evidence they were Gaming you or Hoaxing You. How and Why would a company from the EAST be interested in doing a program on Cooper...because of their location it seems funky to start with! Me thinks you have been HOAXED!

This man could sound so all informed one moment, but with me he had to stay focused - I can BULL shit with the best - 3 brothers.

You can bet someone out there is going to write a tell all or doing a TV program - and YOU ain't doing so well. This guy kept spinning his story - and I would nibble giving him just enough information to make a come back a few days later with his story. One I was expecting.

He started out saying he was boy of 8 or 10 in WA. and felt he had met my husband at Ape Cave in WA. after the Crime. Well, for that tax yr - there was airline tickets on the tax report...the tax report summaries I made available to the FBI...that mean Ckret had the availability to access them...

Simple - One of the companies Duane worked for after 1973 had it's home office in WA...so it is possible the ticket was to WA.
The taxes had no back up so I do NOT know where the hell the airline expense was to - written off as a business expense.

When we went to WA. in 1979 the man in charge had never met Duane. His name was MAC - strange but true. I thing this is where you know who latched on to the name MAC. He was the president of the company.

He got lucky, but he was off a couple of yrs. I continued to play.
He throws pictures of a woman he claimed Duane knew in WA - but the period of the dress was NOT correct. I was able to tear his photo evidence all to pieces and there were LOTS of them. I forget how many pictures he threw at me.
Supposedly I was supposed to see Duane and his mother in one of those - NO WAY! Every time I was able to knock him down. I wasn't born yesterday and I know the dress of the periods.

He pulls up old boeing pics and this strange tie...but, I had seen that tie before. He claimed only 150 of those ties were mades - special design. He got my attention there, but just for awhile.

I had seen one of those ties on 2 individuals. One on the wall in Duane's brother's home. A picture of John and his friend. This one I did chase with him - all of the game playing he did - he found something - but I do not know if it was just the style of the day, but the tie was unusual - it was one most women would remember the owner of the tie would remember it.

The other tie I saw like that WAS on a man Duane knew - Duane asked him about the tie (stating he had not seen one in awhile) and the man said it was his DAD's. I do not know if his dad was dead or what.

This is when I was privey to a conversation that connected Duane to jumpers. Duane had told me they used to jump on the farm, but when I contacted the man after Duane died - he denied it.

Duane had asked him right in front of he if he still jumped. The man motioned Duane toward him stating that he had a family now and he didn't do that anymore. The rest of the conversation was out of my range.

I would attempt to contact the man after Duane died. When the phone was answered he told me I had the wrong person. I would attempt to contact him again and the wife answered I asked the same question and she said just a moment he is hear. When he gets on the phone and finds who I am then he tells me I have the wrong person.

Well, I didn't have the wrong person or there are 2 farms like that in the same location belonging to a very unusual name. He forgot I had been there one time with Duane.

When the man I call BULL contacted me that is the FIRST PLACE he WENT. He kept asking me about a name and if it started with a certain initial - well, I NEVER told him what the NAME was, but he knew the first name - I knew the last name AND BULL NEVER got that last name out of me. I know the name VERY WELL. If the FBI wants it I will certainly provide it.

The man just sort of disappeared. I knew his name and Duane was sent pictures of each child - one had a name on the back of it. I tried and tried but could NEVER trace them. They went POOF, but they did exist and the one time I located him right after Duane died he denied the conversation that took place right in front of me.

My daughter lives in his area and on a visit to her I found the farm and I knew I had the RIGHT place.
Supposedly the man's father had gone to N.C. or S.C. (I always get them mixed up). Seems as though Duane had a hand it this, but I didn't ask any questions. The man basically thanked Duane for whatever he did to aid his father.

NOW, I am telling the story that Bull TRIED to get out of me. What the hell! I am doing this because I intend to cover my ass....I do not have a bullet proof vest. I am speaking in comps -he knows what I am talking about and I knew what he was after.

Duane had two friends - both younger than he was and who had fathers the same age as Duane and they both came out of WA.

Duane knew both of the younger friends when they were very young boys or men - this is what I extracted from the conversations where the fathers had been mentioned - both briefly. For most people a conversation in 1977 and (1983 (approx) would have been long forgotten.

I do NOT know how I remember these things - but, I just do. I might not know what day it is today, but I can tell you what happened yrs ago and the approx yr. In some case the approx time of the yr.

I remember farms with white fences - first time I had seen one in that part of GA. NOW someone will verify this and again - you will know I did NOT FABRICATE anything as JT consistently claimed.

All for now - I am tired. Trying to get as much told as possible.

Need a new key board but I need a light gray - silver one with a tilt to it. Occasionally I forget what key is for and I can't see those damn black things. I need a straight board - no curves.
Willing accept one of those if some one can find one. I can't find one and none of the office supplies have one. If anyone locates one - HP...I will pay for it and the shipping. Surely there is a used electronics store some place that can locate a new/ or barely used key board for me - this one has seen it's last days.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'...are you now saying the NPR fellows you have been gushing about lately may not actually have been with NPR? Are you with AB books? Does AB books actually exist? Your "logic" seems to have come straight out of a can of worms.'

Is there an actual question here? You didn't even quote the right post about it, which is why I had to trim your quote. It was confusing.

You are asking if the NPR reporters were for real. ANSWER: Yes. I already knew one of them anyway. Am I going to tell you who they are and which station they generally work from? NO. Why? Because it would cause them embarrassment and it serves no purpose. The grant was refused and there's nothing I can do about it.

I really get tired of having to repeat things for you a second time, especially when you don't even address the correct post. For your review:

***'FYI: The plug has been pulled on the two NPR reporters who were trying to investigate Kenny and the KC report. The radio station refused their grant request for travel expenses, saying there wasn't enough interest in Cooper anymore to justify the cost. They emailed me about this and apologized. They were also pissed off and VERY disappointed.

Reminder: I could have easily kept this a secret from everyone, so let's not go overboard. Not my fault. They were the ones who downloaded the evidence, they were the ones who wanted to do the investigation and requested more information. I was only to be consulted after they finished. Their plan was to hunt down all the witnesses named in the KC report and try to re-interview them, among other things. The only one they weren't going to visit personally was Carolyn Tyner down in California. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough in the budget for them. I think what really hurt them though was that they are from the East Coast and fewer folks there care about the Cooper case. I imagine the costs would be higher coming from back east as well. This was probably a factor. Too bad they don't work out of Seattle...'

You know...I didn't have to say what happened. I could have kept it a secret. However, we will call it a courtesy and an exercise in honesty. But...I HAVE put some things at Dropzone on a need-to-know basis. That's because some of you can no longer be trusted.

For example, if I revealed the names of the reporters, no doubt someone here would email them a bunch of hateful trash. You live, you learn. Life in Cooperland.

Blevins, Your post above is basically bullshit. You edited your own statements above, which I had quoted, to give an entirely different impression.

The post I was replying to was your post #48974. My reply was post #48977 which has been included in its entirety in my post #48980 above.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

'I knew Kurt Vonnegut, Bourjaily, Cassill, and both Greene(s)
and you aint them!...'

Never said I was. You knew Kurt Vonnegut? I'll admit that's pretty cool. Slaughterhouse Five, one of my fave books.

Uh...when someone quotes someone else...doesn't mean he or she actually believes they are the person quoted...:S

On a side note, it's generally considered desperate and cheap-sounding to drop names in order to prove how cool or smart you are. Just sayin'. :)

Hmmm, those are my words.

"On a side note, it's generally considered desperate and cheap-sounding to drop names in order to prove how cool or smart you are. Just sayin'. "

You might take your own (my) good advice ... but you never
take advice, Blev-a-lot.

Won't keep you from the Square Table, Blev-a-lot. Know you
have unwashed sinners to conquer and "wage earner sheeple"
to subjugate.

Give my regards to Guinevere, Frank Sinatram and Ulysses S.
Grant ... on the other side.

Some of what I was trying to post just went POOF and I could not even get back on the thread.

THought Maybe I had become invisible.

The man I told about made a lot of claims and he fed off of the things he knew about me. When he presents his evidence - then and only then will I believe him.

Wrote a lot more and then rethought it and deleted it.

AT this moment I do not believe he introduce anything new other than trivial things and he fed of the postings and stories I told to other.

Evidently they spent a lot of time reading my posts to create the story, but he seemed to create as he fed off of me - thing JT told and things that have been written over the yrs.

Does anyone know who owned the storage area and office building near the PDX where the Rental car was left in 1971. I have been all over Portland talking to OLD Commercial real estate agents and I need an address then property records will take me to the 1971 owner. If the owner is NOT who he claimed this guy is BUSTED!

377 - do you know the ADDRESS of the storage/office area the rental was left at. I believe it was you who posted a picture of the building or buildings as they existed in 1971.

Yes, that is what we are saying the guys who contacted you were doing a hit and run. You have been HOAXED! These guy probably contacted you around February as that is when I got my first contact.

You already knew one of NPR reporters - PROVE it! How did YOU know the guy? How do you know it was actually him on the phone?

No one is going to contact them - at least not to discredit you but to make a point. WE verify the location of the phone and check record to be sure this is the location of their supposed office.

Then a woman preferrable calls and asks for this man. She comes up with a probable story asking for his help - NO not Cooper related.
I suggest Vicky as I am sure she would be very good at this.

WHat do you BET that you got caught in the same Web they wove for me, but I just tiptoed around the edges - didn't get caught in the WEB. I expect we were both targeted and your 3 guys are the same as my supposed 3 guys.

A simple off the wall check can be doner real easy - your phone number or my phone number would alert them - they know both fo them. They do not know 377 or Vickies!

A grant for a tv or radio program - I don't think so! You were Suckered!

If they have been in contact with you and read your material the would NOT have gone so far as to ask for a grant until you signed on.
You do know they needed your permission on specific entertaiment releases and agreements - even when there is NO exchange of monies.

If you signed NO documents then they were NOT real...you were played.

Emails mean ZERO.... NO way they are for real - without the signed documents they could not have proceeded in the manner you claim.

The statement you made

"I was only to be consulted after they finished." Do YOU realize how ridiculous that is.

You were HAD!

I can assure you Vickie can investigate this and find out if they are real or phony! In fact I have a few favor that need to be recipicated. How about a man who works with the Government and was once with NPR himself. This can be handled off the thread and it need never be mentioned, but you really need to know who you were dealing with.

Maybe Cossey had contacts such as the one you and I had. Think about it - I have!

RobertMBlevins

Skyjack71 says in part:

'Yes, that is what we are saying the guys who contacted you were doing a hit and run. You have been HOAXED! These guy probably contacted you around February as that is when I got my first contact....' (for the remainder of this, see above)

Jo, believe it or not, we are at least a semi-professional organization around here, and I didn't just fall off the apple cart last week. I already knew one of the reporters personally. And he was the one I actually worked with.

I'm not going to provide you his name or any other details. I don't see why you need to know, because since they were refused expenses to do the investigation it isn't going to happen anyway. They are disappointed and so am I.

You understand I didn't have to announce this publicly. I could have stayed silent about the whole thing. But I decided to say something because it was the right thing to do. If you are not interested in having KC investigated further, this should make you breathe a sigh of relief.

Believe it or not, not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. In the end, it simply came down to money.

Subject closed.

@MatthewCline: What does 'commission card' mean? Is it a special skydiving-related license?

Hmmm.

WHO ARE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE BOASTING! ???

These people who dominate Dropzone with claims and verbiage
1-billion light years long! ?

Bruce! (or anybody!): Go visit these folks with a camera. Snap
some shots in real time. A picture is worth 10,000 words is my
guess. Show us in real life (REALITY HOTEL !) who these people
are !!! And who they are not !!!

Isn't it them who have been beating us raw for years saying all
they want is the TRUTH ?

Give us the TRUTH!

Go to Pace Florida and show us who and what Jo Weber is!

Go to Auburn and AB Books in Seattle and show us who Blevins
and his crew are!

Go to Vancouver and show us who the real GREY POUPON is,
and isn't.

My guess is, we've all been snookered. And there isn't one light
sabre or Battle Star Galactica or Royal Court between the
bunch of these self avowed 'Gods of Cooperland".

Search for old tooth brushes near the kitchen sink and cat litter
in the living room and piles of old newspapers and magazines!
Search for a closet full of welfare cheese! And spent lottery
ticket stubs ... official notices stuck on people's doors ... etc.
Signs of recent burials in the back yard! FOR SALE signs in
windows! HELP WANTED sign in window. Dog shit all over the
yard? Guys running around in ballet costumes - ladies running
around cowboy suits with champs and spurs - you know what I
mean ! Anything odd that denotes catastrophic flux in the
maldum fornax!

Isn't it these three (Blevins, Weber, and Grey Poupon) who keep
rattling people cages with claims and charges and allegations
supposedly searching for the TRUTH!? These people always
asserting THE TRUTH like some sermon from Mount Olympus! ?

They say "What's good for the goose is good for the gander!"
So now let it apply !!!

Hmmm?

Red haired slapped down orphans In Cooperland wanna
know!

Hello Muddah
Hello Fadduch
Here I am at
Camp Grenada

"...WHO ARE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE BOASTING! ???

These people who dominate Dropzone with claims and verbiage
1-billion light years long! ?

Bruce! (or anybody!): Go visit these folks with a camera. Snap
some shots in real time. A picture is worth 10,000 words is my
guess. Show us in real life (REALITY HOTEL !) who these people
are !!! And who they are not !!!

Isn't it them who have been beating us raw for years saying all
they want is the TRUTH ?

Give us the TRUTH!

Go to Pace Florida and show us who and what Jo Weber is!

Go to Auburn and AB Books in Seattle and show us who Blevins
and his crew are!

Go to Vancouver and show us who the real GREY POUPON is,
and isn't.

My guess is, we've all been snookered. And there isn't one light
sabre or Battle Star Galactica or Royal Court between the
bunch of these self avowed 'Gods of Cooperland".

....Red haired slapped down orphans In Cooperland wanna
know!..."

Reply,

G, since you have invoked my name, I feel compelled to reply.

Surprisingly, I have actually met all three of the folks you have mentioned.

I met Blevs at Ariel last year, and he seems pretty much as he portrays himself on his Ariel 2012 video.

The Grey One was at Ariel this year, and his pix is posted at the Mountain News, taken by Miss Vicki as I had left my camera behind at the Lewis River B & B.
In person, he presents himself much as he does here in his posts.

As for Jo, I spent a day with her toodling around Cooper Country in 2010? 2011? It was really raining, I remember that. I also remember that she steadfastly refused to have her picture taken by yours truly.

But Jo appears in person just like she does in the pix she has posted here. She is exceptionally thin, and has long gray hair. She has plenty of attitude and appears to be in physical or emotional pain most of the time. She gave a hard time to every waitperson we encountered. Her dining regimen is very restrictive, and her list of "can't eat" is vastly longer than her "can eat."

She is also the worst driver that I can think of. After one block as her passenger I insisted that I drive and in my pick-up, so we left her rental behind.

But, Jo has a lot of courage, and walked up to farm houses that I wouldn't dare venture towards as I suspected meth labs, shotguns, Deliverance vibes, etc. etc....

Her knowledge of the case is substantial, and it was fun talking DB C all day long with her as she knows everything I was talking about.

As for tooth brushes by the sink, and the status of kitty litter, well, I'll pass on those judgements. Perhaps Geoffrey could offer some help along those lines, as "Skyjack" indicates that he has actually set foot in some of the troubling abodes of Cooper World.

As for my abode, Jo has never seen it, but I have described it amply enough to her - it's a 16-foot rv with a 20-foot square tarp spread over it. My Cooper files are on a plywood table just outside my door, next to my refrigerator.

Vicki visited me at length last weekend, so she can add a bit more. She seemed comfortable enough when she was here, tapping away on these very keys that I am touching at this moment.

RobertMBlevins

No problem...

No problem?! Are you nuts? You are the problem!

Why are you posting this "stuff" to the DropZone.com D B Cooper forum?

Really. Why?

You are doing nothing but perpetuating the total bullshit you whuffos have brought into "our forum".

I stop by and read your drivel every few days but this is *really* getting out of hand. Your collective off-topic comments and bickering are bad enough but all of these pictures you have posted? What is *that* all about?

Stay on topic or stay the fuck out of here.

AIRBORNE! All the way.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

As for Jo, I spent a day with her toodling around Cooper Country in 2010? 2011? It was really raining, I remember that. I also remember that she steadfastly refused to have her picture taken by yours truly.

But Jo appears in person just like she does in the pix she has posted here. She is exceptionally thin, and has long gray hair. She has plenty of attitude and appears to be in physical or emotional pain most of the time. She gave a hard time to every waitperson we encountered. Her dining regimen is very restrictive, and her list of "can't eat" is vastly longer than her "can eat."

She is also the worst driver that I can think of. After one block as her passenger I insisted that I drive and in my pick-up, so we left her rental behind.

But, Jo has a lot of courage, and walked up to farm houses that I wouldn't dare venture towards as I suspected meth labs, shotguns, Deliverance vibes, etc. etc....

Her knowledge of the case is substantial, and it was fun talking DB C all day long with her as she knows everything I was talking about.

An extremely accurate post above Bruce.

It was 2010. After I had a PET test and decided it was time to make the trip.

What was I doing when you arrived? I was already dressed, but having a problem getting my hair up. I had a suite, but told you to sit on the corner of the bed so I could talk to you from the vanity area. I like having the person I am speaking to were I can see them.

That long thick hair is now a long stringy dingy fuzzy mess. It is now so thin I have to Mousse it down and can barely get it into a clip at the back of my head. Within 2 hours the mousse has let go and I look like a hagard old street woman without a comb.

So much has fallen out I threaten to cut it, but it would be in my face ALL day long. As it stand the mousse gives me a couple of hours to go the store or the Dr.

If you thought my driving was bad then - well, now I scare myself sometimes. WHY I have to get out of this house and into a closer enviroment with other means of transportation! I was also driving a rental with all those new thing a ma gigs on it. Could not get the hang of shifting on the floor and the damn windshield wiper kept coming on everytime I hit the blinker.:):ph34r:;)

Pretty damn accurate description of Jo. The wait persons do not understand gluten and they will invariably bring my meal with bread or prepared with wheat. If I am not specific about the preparation of the food - I end up tethered to the bathroom for a couple of day. Couldn't allow that to happen on that trip. I did loose two days not because of the food, but due to the cleaner used in two of the motel/hotels I stayed at.

Now I even know the name of the cleaning chemicals - NEVER stay where they use Greene Cleaning solutions or spray the room with a deodorizer.

Damn right about being gutsy - no way I was not going to knock on that door. It was raining cats & dogs and there was 3 trucks and car parked in front.

The woman no longer has that phone number or she has moved.
I had taken her phone number because I am lousey at following directions. I called to her as we approached the road back to the point of interest. We couldn't go up that narrow road in all of the rain. The ONE thing I wish I could go back and do!

Her name was Linda.

P.S. If you thought I was thin then - you would decribe me as a skeleton walking today. Walking dead with bags and circles under my eyes. It is an effort to get thru each day. Been a hard 3 yrs.

RobertMBlevins

User with absolutely NO information on them, 'Danielle 1010' and NO posts...sent me two friend requests.

And then two identical requests via PM asking for Bernie Geestman's current address.

My response: That information is confidential. Given only to pre-approved members of the media, or law enforcement. Or they can find it on their own.

Nice try. And a bit creepy. :S

Kweepy is as kweepy does!
:S

Must be the 1st friend request he has ever gotten. All one has to do is reply no! We get them lots of times.

relating 2 unrelated things - but that is how Blevins thinks.

Duh! like I have any room to talk, but I haved just make a connections of several things I did NOT see before.

I am cleaning out and destroying all of these file, but putting into piles and folders thing that for some reason caught my eye over the yr.

Amazing the things one saves - thinking 'someday'. What is more amazing is reading thru old research and suddenly realize you missed this - why did you question this before. It was just something that was sent to me that I read and put into the files and never revisited. Now that I read it again after umpteen yrs...it seems to be a connector.

The subject of the article along with some one else we all know about - James Earl Ray - was a little of a shock. The name of a old reporter was mentioned in this article - a man who claimed Ray and Cooper were connected. I knew about this man (a journalist) and never paided any attention to this old clipping someone provided me with.

The article was about a journalist who was claiming Ray was connected to Cooper, but he didn't know how. This journalist never got to talk to Ray, but he did talk to me about Cooper. His age was terriblely advanced when I found him several yrs ago - and I just never gave it much thought. He had harped on in the past connections between Coffield and Cooper - BUT I did not know and he never mentioned this article from 1978 in which he insisted Ray was connected to Cooper...he was not the journalist writing the short article.

Lots of things I am finding but do the mean anything - well at least they will be condensed down so if anyone ever wants to go thru all of this stuff - they can have at it.

I have SO much I forgot what was there or it would be something that came in or called to my attentions and - I filed it away and forgot about it. Now as I go thru this CRAP - I am finding things I had but never connected to the REST of the CRAP.

A lot of strange connections that are only connected because I have spoke to this person or the other person and no mention was made of obvious connections...

Maybe Weber was some kind of Federal or COVERT snoop. Think about this - why not take a non violent criminal who actually wanted to serve his country, but he just did NOT have the maturity to behave...and ended up an ex-con... Perhaps someone thought -"these guys are perfect to infiltrate and if they come up missing - who cares - they are NO BODY and therefore if they have to be disposed of NO BODIES to start with".

The story that could never be told.
Well, it would make one hell of a story.

Criminal Icons - Truth or Fiction.
This is about multiple individuals who seemed to vanish - but did they really vanish or just no longer have a purpose to be served?

It was more than 3 wks ago - over a yr ago....maybe 2 yrs ago. And YES, I have it, but have not contacted him. So, therefore I do not know if the address is correct or not - it was just a P.O. Box...and I understood from you that is NO longer his mailing address.

Would be interesting if he would back up the story you told, but that is NOT my job nor my interest.

The part of your story that interested me was the Paradise Park and the Woman who rode astride a team of very large horses (I believe they were Arabians) - Those are the 2 things in your story that got my attention...in fact the only 2 things.

I talked about this with Himmelsbach LONG before you ever arrived on the scene - Paradise and the woman who rode large horses standing astride the 2 leads - that part of your story I had heard before...in 1979.

Perhaps nothing more than things Duane was exposed to in WA and that he talked about.

Long before you arrived I had talked about Paradise Park with Himmelsbach because Duane pointed out the area and told me it was were the GUYS used to stay.
He also in the same conversation told me about a large covert that used to go under the hwy (this was the covert JT confused with the LaCames area part of the story).

Duane told me at that point on the trip about the power lines to the East of the highway that ran parallel and they actually were there when I started my research prior to 2000 - while waiting for the FBI to do their JOB. He also mentioned the Pipelines again on this part of the trip with the first time being in the Washougal area.

I do NOT remember when the woman and the horses entered my memory banks....but this was part of the trip to WA in 1979 with Duane. I do NOT remember his talking about these AFTER that time.

I sent you a long email a long long time ago about this...one you have ignored since get go. IF these things are true - WHY the hell would you be so secretive about the sources! These were the 2 things I wanted to talk to Geestman about and nothing else.

As for Daniel - I do not know who she is. I will tell you this much there is a DANA and do NOT know her real name...the only living relative of Duane Weber (the one who was willed all of the family history Duane's brother left to her). She had been disinterest in allowing the material to be put into a medium that one could read to day. I understand the files left behind are all on floppies).

She has a life and it does not center around a great uncle she never met or had ever been told about. Wonder why?

You sat on something that perhaps might have help solve the case...and I explained this ALL to you in an email yrs ago...REMEMBER.

Those were the only things in your story that interested me! I DID NOT read your book - just what you put on the thread.

RobertMBlevins

******Must be the 1st friend request he has ever gotten.

Ba da bump!

Funny Jo should say that...she requested Geestman's address privately just a couple two/three weeks ago. Now I get two short and sweet messages from 'Daneille 1010' asking for his address. When I said no, this was 'her' reply:

'Just this one time'

If this was some sort of weird test by someone at Dropzone, it didn't work. This was what I told 'Danielle":

'The next time you make this request, your username will be blocked from further PM's. Let's get something straight here. You come to me without identifying yourself, asking for confidential information, and you don't even give a REASON WHY you need it.

Here's your final answer on the request: Not a chance in hell. In order to protect both myself and Adventure Books of Seattle, I am not in the habit of just passing out personal information on people we investigated in the past. This is why we changed Geestman's name for the book, and why his contact information was only provided to the Seattle FBI and a few trusted reporters.

This is my final word on the subject.'

NOTE: We only revealed Geestman's true name after he appeared on History Channel and became a matter of public record. But that doesn't mean we give his (or any of the other witnesses') contact information to anyone without checking why they need it, and their motivations for asking. Revealing certain evidence and testimony by these people is one thing. Blabbing where they actually live, or their emails/phones to complete strangers is quite another. It's IRRESPONSIBLE.

EDIT: I thought about this situation for a couple of minutes just now. This is what I'm going to do. I'm blocking further messages from BOTH Skyjack71 AND Danielle1010. Permanently.

Done. I can still be contacted via email at adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin Mail Dot Frickin Com.

Ba Da Bing...

Robert,
Go back and read Jo's post. She was describing what you should do if you get a personal message, not disparaging you. I just thought the first sentence was funny, so I added a rimshot. The context was mine -- and was meant to be humorous. Sorry if I altered the meaning.

RobertMBlevins

EDIT: I thought about this situation for a couple of minutes just now. This is what I'm going to do. I'm blocking further messages from BOTH Skyjack71 AND Danielle1010. Permanently.

Done. I can still be contacted via email at adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin Mail Dot Frickin Com.

Ba Da Bing...

Think ALL U want, but I am NOT Danielle1010 and have no idea who that is. No one connected to me that I am aware of.

I am sure QUADE can assure you Jo is not Daniell1010.

What is the reason for defensive your thinking? Are you afraid of being exposed for stretching the truth?

At this point Jo is not afraid of anything! I will be going back into surgery after the 1st of the yr. That will be 4 surgeries in less than 2 yrs.
Want to trade places?

Didn't think so!

RobertMBlevins

I don't know...

Look, first Jo asks me for Geestman's address and phone.

I say no.

What...three weeks later I get a message from a brand-new user who provides absolutely ZERO info ('Danielle1010') asking the same question. What would you think?

It's not like I'm totally blocking them out of my life or something. Jo has sent emails to me before. Sometimes I answer them. Tell you what I will do. I will leave Danielle on the blocked list, and put Jo back on the receive list. Fair enough? If this 'Danielle' is a real person and reads this thread, then she can use email. My address is public record on that.

Okay. Changes made. I saw MeyerLouie was on the blocked PM list. Removed his name as well. I am no longer pissed off at him. :)

Well ... vewy cweepy indeed! cweepy cweepy cweepy.

Surely you've been here long enough to know WHO! Jo Weber is.
Jo inserts herself into everything - and calls everyone. Jo called
and talked to Nelson Mandela, George Washington, and Abraham
Lincoln just last night! God only knows who it will be tomorrow.
It could even be you! Some say Jo is bad luck?

If you play with snakes, you're gonna get bit.

Kweepy is as Kweepy does!

Have you got snake and venom insurance?

Or you could just find another safer hobby. Put your skills to use
in a different venue ... like go to work for Blackwater and the
CIA! Maybe you'll run into Geestman in the restroom and you
two will become buddies? :D

:D[:/]:S

***Paul, what exactly did Mark do to you? he seems to be a respectable person in my opinion. he never says anything bad about posters on here. why are you so harsh when talking to him?

you might want to tone down on the name calling. if Quade reads your postings, he will remove you from this form...I seem to recall you telling me tat you were prepared for negative feedback.[/quote

Negative yes but lieng no I was willing to meet with Bruce Smith but he said I wilted these is a lie not his opinion
I would not go on a computer program site and lie a bout Mark B. but he dose. That's what makes him a coward. That word is not illegal to use in court nor hear. Iam a bad speller that's the truth
I said sorry about my spelling be for started posting..If I have to choose spell or solve I choose to solve. Boring is borlng no metter how you spell it

1 bad speller Paul Geivett but did solve the case

1 coward M . B didn't solve the case

2 coward B . S didn't solve case
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

What was his battel ground adress. Mr nice GC148

Jo this nook is new to me sorry but Iam trying my best

I would be willing to talk to the musem here in clarck county to host a DB COOPER event or the red lion in vancouver Bruce Barnes has a little pull a around towen
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I don't know...

Look, first Jo asks me for Geestman's address and phone.

I say no.

What...three weeks later I get a message from a brand-new user who provides absolutely ZERO info ('Danielle1010') asking the same question. What would you think?

It's not like I'm totally blocking them out of my life or something. Jo has sent emails to me before. Sometimes I answer them. Tell you what I will do. I will leave Danielle on the blocked list, and put Jo back on the receive list. Fair enough? If this 'Danielle' is a real person and reads this thread, then she can use email. My address is public record on that.

Okay. Changes made. I saw MeyerLouie was on the blocked PM list. Removed his name as well. I am no longer pissed off at him. :)

Do you see Kens name in the cover of ha ha ha DB Cooper like the Reno letter GC148 THE Gray Cop. Ok I see Jo

Jan1 count down by

Written by Paul Geivett

skyjack71

Ba Da Bing...

Think ALL U want, but I am NOT Danielle1010 and have no idea who that is. No one connected to me that I am aware of.

I am sure QUADE can assure you Jo is not Daniell1010.

What is the reason for defensive your thinking? Are you afraid of being exposed for stretching the truth?

At this point Jo is not afraid of anything! I will be going back into surgery after the 1st of the yr. That will be 4 surgeries in less than 2 yrs.
Want to trade places?

Didn't think so!

Miss Skyjack did you get ha ha ha mailed to you befor 1994 or after 94 ?

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You can get copies of Ha Ha Ha through Dona Elliot. I bought two there at 2012 Ariel. She charged me twelve dollars total. Better than Amazon. And she knows where to obtain copies if she needs them. Don't ask me how. The book has been out of print for years. I will assume she met the author during the production of the book, since SOMEONE took those statements about the Ariel celebration that appear in the book at the end.

My money says she knows who actually wrote it.

I just was there and told her that the book were worth 160 dollars on line and I was willing to bring them back to her she said NO I tried 4 more time to return them. She allmost got mad at me. I will have to sneak them back in.She only had 4 copys left. Thanks again Miss Vicki .GC148

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You can get copies of Ha Ha Ha through Dona Elliot. I bought two there at 2012 Ariel. She charged me twelve dollars total. Better than Amazon. And she knows where to obtain copies if she needs them. Don't ask me how. The book has been out of print for years. I will assume she met the author during the production of the book, since SOMEONE took those statements about the Ariel celebration that appear in the book at the end.

This book was writen long befor she was the owner. But I do know how she got the books and who brought them to her. She dosent remember her name but I do there are 50 shads of Gray the Gray Coper penny

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***You can get copies of Ha Ha Ha through Dona Elliot. I bought two there at 2012 Ariel. She charged me twelve dollars total. Better than Amazon. And she knows where to obtain copies if she needs them. Don't ask me how. The book has been out of print for years. I will assume she met the author during the production of the book, since SOMEONE took those statements about the Ariel celebration that appear in the book at the end.

200,0000 says I know who actually wrote it Paul Geivett the Gray Cop GC148

This book was writen long befor she was the owner. But I do know how she got the books and who brought them to her. She dosent remember her name but I do there are 50 shads of Gray the Gray Coper penny
I think she got the place in 1990 but I may be wrong

Written by Paul Geivett