47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Picture of Glasses his wife sent to me!
Composite

Now Georger please do NOT mess with me I am asking you to do something I cannot do except when unless I print it.

Take the composite and enlarge it to letter size and sepia it - it is the sepia that makes what I want you to see stand out. Lighten the sepia and zoom in on his right side from the ears to the hair line. Now something will suddenly appear that you do NOT notice in the pictures. NOTE the artist using his conception to capture the hair line. The left is different from the right and the right dips slightly higher.
You can see what the artist was showing with the hair line - but only if you enlarge it so you can see every stroke of his pen. Try it.

I was simply testing the new printer and made some prints of things as samples - and testing the different ways to use this big old thing. NOT until I change the shading of the composite and enlarged it to letter size did I see how the hair line went. DO it and you should find yourself thinking - what the hell did the artist try to show.

Problem was over the yrs the FBI just accepted the composite in its entirety instead of taking it apart as the artist followed the lead of the witnesses.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

******Duane L. Weber & Dan Cooper

Born June 25, 1924
Died March 28, 1995

Pictures ONLY

Whats wrong with this guy's legs? !!!!!

Old war wounds?

This guy with legs impaired hijacked a plane in plain sight?

Could he even walk not bent over to counter-balance bad
knees ... with a parachute on?

This guys legs are deformed!

Didnt you once call him PAPER LEGS!? I can look up your posts.

No he had a friend who used the name PaperLegs Peterson.

The witnesses have NEVER mentioned his legs - they would NOT have seen Cooper taking a stance. He was sitting and he was walking snd doing things. I have a video of him walking at a family reunion - nothing is unusual stated about his walk or his gait....that was NOT their focus.

When Cooper stood up he was in a plane and moving about. Also as the disease progressed his abdomen became larger with time.

I tried to post the glasses and they would not post - so will go for the next photo that stood out. In the mean time take the best composite I posted and enlarge it to show the hair line - also lighten the composite up - use the unaltered one that I use. You are better at things like this than I am.

What do you have to loose. When you zoom in on the hair line and forehead there is something in the composite I was told was there but I had never seen it before today.
I enlarged the composite to full page and what I saw in the hair line really threw me.

Hope between the two of us we can project what you guys need to see.
NO funny stuff Georger - I am tired Very tired. I will give it one more try and then I have to go to bed.

New printer - very complicated for old woman. Will take a few day to get the hang of it.

Please - pretty please help me out here and look at what I am trying to show.

So your answer is "the witnesses never mentioned HIS legs" ?

You have to be joking! :D:D:D:D:D

You try and intimidate me and violate the rules of this forum by
using my name, and now you want me to help you! ?

Take down your post naming me!

georger

After 4 hours we can't change the posts but you know your name was stated in a book and before on this thread by someone else. I didn't even know it was a rule. Usually it is just common courtesy we extend to each other - all I can say is I am sorry.

I can ask Quade if he can remove it, but it is too late I think to do that.
Again Sorry - but I did it! I was so mad at the circumstances I just let a lot of stuff fly by me. If it is against the rule - I guess I will be put on vacation - but it was NOT intentional.

It has been in the thread before and in a book - so you are NO secret.

Perhaps we should all look at the aspect of what Tina has had to put up with and that was what I was ticked off about. The way Galen and Bruce had treated her and it is just doing business as usual for them.

So please forgive me - you and I cut at each other. but not in a vicious way. I do really need your help with this composite thing.

Went back but too late & you had used the old quote thingy also.
Not usual for me to screw up like that.

At any rate going to bed and hope I will be able to post my other stuff tomorrow.

Goodnight

skyjack71

After 4 hours we can't change the posts but you know your name was stated in a book and before on this thread by someone else. I didn't even know it was a rule. Usually it is just common courtesy we extend to each other - all I can say is I am sorry.

I can ask Quade if he can remove it, but it is too late I think to do that.
Again Sorry - but I did it! I was so mad at the circumstances I just let a lot of stuff fly by me. If it is against the rule - I guess I will be put on vacation - but it was NOT intentional.

It has been in the thread before and in a book - so you are NO secret.

Perhaps we should all look at the aspect of what Tina has had to put up with and that was what I was ticked off about. The way Galen and Bruce had treated her and it is just doing business as usual for them.

So please forgive me - you and I cut at each other. but not in a vicious way. I do really need your help with this composite thing.

Went back but too late & you had used the old quote thingy also.
Not usual for me to screw up like that.

At any rate going to bed and hope I will be able to post my other stuff tomorrow.

Goodnight

Then ask him!

"...Remember, your vote counts! Let's clean-up the Norjak investigation now!

Unsolicited Vote from Yours Truly:
Met you at Ariel, and you have a large part in the video I did at that event. You do NOT stink in any way.

Your book does not stink. I've read it. Except for a small passage I object to (mildly), it's a good addition to Cooperland.

Sometimes your reporting methods, while not exactly 'stinky,' could use some polish. Mostly by keeping personal references out when some follks don't cooperate as you believe they should.

I've been asked this: What gives ME the right to make a comment about your reporting methods.

Answer: Ever since you misrepresented yourself in your phone call interview to me. You said that interview was for a newspaper. The only place it ever ended up was at Dropzone. You didn't even bother to post it to Mountain News, then or later. That is not a big deal to me, although at the time I had a problem with the misrepresentation thing..."

Reply:

Apparently Robert, you forget the proviso I told you when I described my intentions for an interview.

I said I was a general reporter for The Dispatch newspaper, and that I also did research on the DB Cooper case. I told you that my interview with you could only go in The Dispatch if you gave a talk or did a book signing in the Dispatch's coverage area, which begins at the Graham-South Hill borderline at 176th St in Pierce County. Anything south of that line makes a workshop by you on Kenny a local story, and thus appropriate for The Dispatch.

I told you that The Dispatch was not interested in the Cooper story per se, only in local figures and events that involved the Cooper incident.

I believe I re-iterated this requirement to you in a follow-up communication. Email possibly.

I never heard back from you on any speaking engagement that you gave in my coverage area. Thus, your interview never made it into the pages of The Disaptch.

You have complained about this incident repeatedly here, and you never seem to get the message. Just becasue The Disaptch chose not to print my interview with you, I was not constrained to find other places to publish it. Thus, I posted it here.

I did so because you are a very interesting character on the the DZ and in the Cooper World. You have written a book about Cooper and you post here extensively. Yet, your knowledge of the case is rudimentary. In fact, at the time I posted here about you, I was astonished that you knew so little about Norjak.

Along those lines, your lack of curiosity about Norjak and Kenny continues to astound me. I have repeatedly told you and Skipp that I thought the basic Kenny story was fantastic if you dug for crimes in places other than hijacking an airplane.

How Kenny lived his life and what crimes he may have conducted is truly fascinating and I again encourage you to pursue it. To whit:

How a gay man decided to cope with being a paratrooper in WWII, how he was one of the first male flight attendents at NWO, how he gathered enough money to buy a house for cash and have enough left over for his estate to be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars - plus his personal life - how did he love, who did he trust? Bernie? Tell us more!

It doesn't have to be about DB Cooper to make a million bucks in Hollywood. It doesn't matter what Kenny did, or why. Just tell us what he did, what kind of guy he was, and make us fall in love with him as a guy who lived life well.

That's all it has ever taken to be a successful storyteller. I champion your effort to be one.

RobertMBlevins

All due to crappy weather rolling into Dulles Airport.

Blevins, I started riding the airlines in/out of Dulles about the day it opened in the early 1960s. As a passenger, I have never had a problem at Dulles.

What kind of weather are you talking about? Was the snow five feet deep? Did a hurricane hit the area? What happened?

Robert99

I think the "what happened" question posed by R99 was about the weather.

I've flown out of Dulles in all kinds of WX, never saw the airport close down for departures.

Blevins writes that he was "Almost 16..." Whew, that stew was committing a serious crime Blevins, but I'm guessing you never went to the authorities. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

BruceSmith

The Big Question on my mind for the past couple of days is, "How bad do I stink?"

Since I don't trust Jo to give me unbiased advice, I invite all readers who have taken a whiff of me to weigh in on the subject.

As a firm believer in arithmetical metrics, here are the standards to use in your vote. You can post here, or email me at [email protected] and I will post the totals. I will also reveal what my new bathing regime will be in the future. My goal is to provide "squeaky-clean" reporting.

Stinky Scale - 1-10

1. Uncle Brucie is worse than Kryptonite - One whiff would bring down Superman!

2. His aroma is on par with a nuclear waste dump.

3. His aroma is on par with Tacoma. (Say it out loud for best effect.)

4. His aroma is registered with the Federal EPA as a Superfund site.

5. His aroma ain't that bad, he's only registered with the Washington State Department of Ecology.

6. His stink ain't that bad; I've smelled Bigfoot and Sasquatch is much worse!

7. He's okay as long as you're not indoors with him for long periods of time.

8. He needs some help in the personal hygiene department, but I don't really hold it against him. His attitude is much worse.

9. He's about as stinky as the people he covers, so it's not too bad.

10. The hell with his stink - I crave his body! And I love his mind!!!

Now the following are eligible to vote, since they have personally taken a whiff of me:

1. 377
2. Jerry Thomas
3. Meyer Louie, (will need to proxy vote unless Quade lifts his suspension.)
4. Galen ( see above for proxy vote).
5. Tom Kaye
6. Carol Abracadabra
7. Brian Ingram
8. Geoff Gray
9. Marla (I am especially eager to hear what Twisty Butt has to say!)
10. Santa Claus
11. Tina (!)
12. Lee Dormuth (Here's his chance to get back at me for my dental hygiene comment)
13. Sister Theresa (Yes, it's unlikely that the ladies at the Carmelite Monastery in Eugene actually read the DZ, but just in case...)
14. Ms. Weber
15. Hangdiver (Yes.)
16. Mooshie Farnsworth
17. Doug Crispin-Kenck
18. Dona Ellliott
19. Bruce Thun (he never posts, but he reads the DZ whenever he can't sleep)
20. Ron and Pat Forman
21. Sail
22. Himms (give JT a second vote since Ralph is under the weather)
23. VickiE
24. Mark Bennett

Remember, your vote counts! Let's clean-up the Norjak investigation now!

But then again, I did have two glasses of wine and was seated across the table. :)

I asked my daughter to vote also....she said...Who???
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

To Bruce Smith:

Before you go any further with your explanations...

You should know....

I NEVER delete emails unless they are obvious spam. I keep them in organized folders, arranged according to either subject or person.

Gmail provides enough space for life. And the email search function is easy. Same thing with the Comcast mail account I used before GMail.

No worries. I'm not going to post your emails, or call you out publicly any further. But we both know the truth on what happened. You don't really need to revise here at DZ, but if I were you, I would drop this and move on.

Oh...I also sound-recorded the interview and later made it into a Win media file. Just like the other ones I posted up the links to at the website, the ones from the radio stations. You never know, the radio stations might clean their old files, right? Or disable the links. So I made copies in order to continue to make them available. Yours, I didn't post to the website because of the situation surrounding it. At one point, I was very angry with you for misrepresenting yourself. I got over that long ago, and I learned a lesson. This is why I only deal with legit media these days and verify their info FIRST before speaking to them. You got past me because back then I wasn't hip to Cooperland and wasn't watching.

It's not my wish to embarrass you.

But in reality, all you did was post the interview at Dropzone and then whine greatly because I wouldn't give you the names of the witnesses whose names I changed for Blast. You know that. I know that. Move on, please.

PS: I don't need suggestions from you on subjects to write about concerning Cooper or anything else. After writing nearly 500 illustrated articles at Newsvine, a few humble books, editing a sci-fi magazine, creating another book BASED on the mag that included more than 40 science-fiction authors from around the world, and roughly sixty additional books edited for outside authors...:)

Well, you get the idea.

Some people would immediately jump to the ideas of -
sterilisation and eugenics!

Its a double edged sword, in case you don't know!

What you think is opportunity - could be confinement!
That's what the phrase: 'give them enough rope and they will
hang themselves' is all about.

And imho you and Jo have 'done the job"!

Mr & Mrs Cooper Zombie.

Have you and Jo got (disinformation) cells in Islamibad ... with
a 3d printer at the other end ?

B|

Duane's hip and 'paper legs' appears to be congenital, evidenced
by his photos at a young age through adulthood - the condition
only got worse into adulthood. It could have been caused by
disease, inadequate space in the woomb, or injury during
delivery. The fact of a congenital condition (you have avoided
in your resume for Duane) is real and documented.

This condition could very easily have caused Duane severe
emotional and physical problems, compared to other children,
under the rigors of military physical requirements, and in life
generally - causing humiliation, feelings of inferioty, and
attempts at social compensation (large than life syndrome).

Here are photos which document Duane's condition, which you
have failed to inform about for 15+ years as you attempted to
remake Duae into DB Cooper - superhero!

The only congential defect Duane had was the Polysistic Kidney Disease - and that was NOT known until later in life.

Perhaps you should post pictures of yourself and other posters during their lives. You exaggerate Duane's structure. So what if he was NOT perfect. I never noticed them - and we went to the BEACH a lot.

Lots of people show evidence of what I call backward Knee syndorme - didn't keep him out of the Navy. No one is certain of how he ended up in the Army for a few wks.

Duane was very capable and very physical. I will assure you NO ONE ever mentioned his legs. Even when he fractured his leg a few months before his death - the Drs. made NO mention of such a condition. The calcium in his body due to his age and the diaylsis made him more suspectible to a fracture during those last few months. diaylsis depletes the body of basic nutriments.

I have one leg shorter than the other - but NO one ever noticed. I have one hip higher than the other, but no one ever noticed. Mine is due to a condition known as HIP CLIP. Back when I was born they were unaware of these things. NOW they catch it as soon as they are born and they have a brace between their knees for a few month so the soft bone end up in the right place.

The condition is caused by the position of the baby in the womb. Rarely is it debilitating or noticeable. I assure you the stewardess would not have noticed.

I was married to the man for 17 yrs and it was only in viewing some old photos did it even became evident. His friends never noticed anything and Duane like myself compensated .

Hint - my children and my the ex sister-in-law used to walk behind me on the beach trying to walk in my foot steps. On foot was always turned out - I suppose that is how many who had such a condition compensate.

Certainly didn't keep me from being the fastest runner in Elementary school. The only one who could beat me was a girl who was MUCH taller than the rest of us.

That problem has caused me problems as I aged. One leg noticeable smaller and one foot a size different. One hip higher than the other. NONE of this affected my running or physical capabilites! Now the leg that was shorter has a weak knee and the compensation resulted in a exaggerated curve in the lower spine.

NOT one soul ever noticed. It becomes noticiable as one ages. Some joints will have more stress put on them and the individual compensates.

georger

Was Too Late, but wait U posted a picture of ME & I keep my ugly old mug out of the public. It is too late for you take the pic out - so we are even.

Of course now I am what - 10/13 yrs older . UGGH wouldn't was to see a picture of me now at 73. Maybe I should post a picture of U. Betcha think I don't have one! U DO000uuuu NOT want to BET.

So play nice. Did you enlarge that composite? I know it was the OFFICIAL composite used until they decided after all the publicity regarding Weber to use the OTHER composite!

Seems like you ignore the TX hints. Afraid of a little mud pie? It is time for you to discuss WHY and HOW you got involved in the Cooper thing to start with.

When that pie hits the target - don't lick your lips.

BruceSmith

But then again, I did have two glasses of wine and was seated across the table. :)

Reply:

I get that a lot. Anyway, tell Michelle I say "Hi."

And thanks for, um, voting....

Didnt Bill Mitchell look at photos of Duane, and said "no way" -
ears waaaaaay too big. Nothing about him even resembles
Cooper.". ?

skyjack71

Was Too Late, but wait U posted a picture of ME & I keep my ugly old mug out of the public. It is too late for you take the pic out - so we are even.

Of course now I am what - 10/13 yrs older . UGGH wouldn't was to see a picture of me now at 73. Maybe I should post a picture of U. Betcha think I don't have one! U DO000uuuu NOT want to BET.

So play nice. Did you enlarge that composite? I know it was the OFFICIAL composite used until they decided after all the publicity regarding Weber to use the OTHER composite!

Seems like you ignore the TX hints. Afraid of a little mud pie? It is time for you to discuss WHY and HOW you got involved in the Cooper thing to start with.

When that pie hits the target - don't lick your lips.

Jo you need to get help.

Conversation over.

RobertMBlevins

******To Bruce Smith:

Before you go any further with your explanations...

You should know....

I NEVER delete emails unless they are obvious spam. I keep them in organized folders, arranged according to either subject or person.

Gmail provides enough space for life. And the email search function is easy. Same thing with the Comcast mail account I used before GMail.

No worries. I'm not going to post your emails, or call you out publicly any further. But we both know the truth on what happened. You don't really need to revise here at DZ, but if I were you, I would drop this and move on.

Oh...I also sound-recorded the interview and later made it into a Win media file. Just like the other ones I posted up the links to at the website, the ones from the radio stations. You never know, the radio stations might clean their old files, right? Or disable the links. So I made copies in order to continue to make them available. Yours, I didn't post to the website because of the situation surrounding it. At one point, I was very angry with you for misrepresenting yourself. I got over that long ago, and I learned a lesson. This is why I only deal with legit media these days and verify their info FIRST before speaking to them. You got past me because back then I wasn't hip to Cooperland and wasn't watching.

It's not my wish to embarrass you.

But in reality, all you did was post the interview at Dropzone and then whine greatly because I wouldn't give you the names of the witnesses whose names I changed for Blast. You know that. I know that. Move on, please.

PS: I don't need suggestions from you on subjects to write about concerning Cooper or anything else. After writing nearly 500 illustrated articles at Newsvine, a few humble books, editing a sci-fi magazine, creating another book BASED on the mag that included more than 40 science-fiction authors from around the world, and roughly sixty additional books edited for outside authors...:)

Well, you get the idea.

Some people would immediately jump to the ideas of -
sterilisation and eugenics!

Its a double edged sword, in case you don't know!

What you think is opportunity - could be confinement!
That's what the phrase: 'give them enough rope and they will
hang themselves' is all about.

And imho you and Jo have 'done the job"!

Mr & Mrs Cooper Zombie.

Have you and Jo got (disinformation) cells in Islamibad ... with
a 3d printer at the other end ?

B|

LOL where do you get this stuff? Cells in Islamabad? 3-D printers? Zombies?

And for the record, I'm pretty much against the concept of eugenics and forced sterilization. Just saying. ;)

The reason I posted up a link to Escape Velocity - The Anthology is because that book defiinitely shows I have interests more important than anything Cooper. It was done five months AFTER the book Into The Blast was released. EV does very well through Ingram, but very poorly at Amazon. I never figured that out, but I don't care. Geoff and I edited those 45 or so stories, created the most stunning cover for it you've ever seen (back cover is the famous Earthrise shot from Apollo 8, front is NASA artist's rendition of Mars' Mount Olympus) and I love that book ten times more than anything Cooper. Just imagine publishing more than 45 authors at the same time, representing sci-fi writers from all over the planet. Cooper? Hah. EV was a beautiful thing, baby. Members of the British Science Fiction Society wanted to nominate it for Anthology of the Year...but they couldn't do it because AB is based in the United States, even though some of the writers were British.

Where do I "get this stuff" ?

Reading your posts.

Simple.

BruceSmith

Reply:

Funny...you mean, Nicole? :P
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

georger

Cooper.". ?

NO does NOT resemble what he said - I was reading the email yesterday.
Wasn't it yesterday - you and Galen claimed I NEVER contacted Mitchell?

Guess you two need to get together on your stories! If I didn't talk to Mitchell - per you and Galen - How would I know what he thought. YOU guys now do a DOUBLE TAKE and flip things to cover your lies.

If the ears were the only problem - perhaps he needs to see the new pictures - what a difference! A close hair cut versus a neatly styled length can make ear less apparent - then there is always the glue! ;):). Why don't you treat some poor little girl with BIG ears to a good hair stylist and watch the amazing thing they can do.

The grapevine is claiming there are people crawling all over them Thar Hill down in the xxx area.. What are they doing - having a Cooper Clue Search?
You mean you haven't gone to see if you can find the prize? Tell Linda hello when you find her - maybe she knows where the treasure is.

"...Didnt Bill Mitchell look at photos of Duane, and said "no way" -
ears waaaaaay too big. Nothing about him even resembles Cooper?"

Reply:

I think I heard something like this. Not sure who told me. I've never spoken with Bill Mitchell, so I don't know for sure.

His 17-page transcript of his interview with the WSHM is excellent, but he doesn't mention Duane at all.

"#10

Reply:

Funny...you mean, Nicole? :P

Um, yes. Of course!

skyjack71

Cooper.". ?

NO does NOT resemble what he said - I was reading the email yesterday.
Wasn't it yesterday - you and Galen claimed I NEVER contacted Mitchell?

Guess you two need to get together on your stories! If I didn't talk to Mitchell - per you and Galen - How would I know what he thought. YOU guys now do a DOUBLE TAKE and flip things to cover your lies.

If the ears were the only problem - perhaps he needs to see the new pictures - what a difference! A close hair cut versus a neatly styled length can make ear less apparent - then there is always the glue! ;):). Why don't you treat some poor little girl with BIG ears to a good hair stylist and watch the amazing thing they can do.

The grapevine is claiming there are people crawling all over them Thar Hill down in the xxx area.. What are they doing - having a Cooper Clue Search?
You mean you haven't gone to see if you can find the prize? Tell Linda hello when you find her - maybe she knows where the treasure is.

Weber:
a valgus deformity consisting of outward angulation of the distal segment of bones and joint in left leg. Hip locus likely source.
Unequal leg length growth ...

*Common causes of Valgus Knee in adults include arthritis, knee-leg-hip trauma, and congenital deformity or weakness that manifests over time into adulthood. Easily detected in standard posture tests.

Tell us about Duane's alleged LEG BRACE!, Jo .... got any photos
showing him wearing it? .... or have you already posted a photo
of him wearing it .... in plain sight!? (and just kept it quiet).

B|

Duane fell and fractured his leg during that last yr of his life - he had a soft removeable cast, after that he used a cane - BUT this was on the VERY end of HIS life.

ODD Duane NEVER COMPLAINED about PAIN. Not one time - JUST remember that. When I think about the pain I have and I complain about it.....HE NEVER DID! I think that is amazing.

In fact it basically gave me goose bumps.

NOW GEORGER - you posted a pic of me so I am coming back at you. I made one simple request of you regarding the Composite pic I sent you. To enlarge it to letters size and then compare it with a picture of Duane I will provide. Learning how to use this new scanner / copier and this was just one of my experiments.

Read the article: You say the least about the one person who has had the longest run. Duane Weber.

Cook has Cooked his goose with the FBI by association with Bruce. What a team - I have black and white proof of the antics of Galen Cook and Bruce has show himself a sneak and as slight of hand as Cook. Both of them think they are crafty - yet, with Cooks participation in this - as an attorney, I think he blew his credibility.

He thought he was just dealing with a woman who would fade away - he didn't know I kept detailed notes and these 2 individuals continue to promote their story using and abusing things - JO Weber did many yrs ago. YOU know it just proves the world is going to hell in a basket.

I doesn't pay to be a good citiizen and try to do the right thing. It doesn't pay to go to the polls and vote - the right person never wins.

Then there is you - I spent 17 yrs in this battle and you gave Duane 1 paragraph. The reason you do not go there - is because YOU KNOW he was the only REAL candidate.

Why the FBI dropped the ball - maybe it was orders out of DC....my contact came out of DC. The man who knew who Duane Weber was, but had to go to his grave without being able to disclose it.

Think about how they shifted using the only composite that had any legitmacy. When I went public the only composite out that was the one I use. Galen used the same composite as I did - and it went wide spread public. but alter to appear to be Gossett. Most people did not catch this.

Because of Cooks continued changing of the flag and his 1st affiliaton was as a UNION attorney.
Remember that the union infiltration was my first place of attack.

I was battling to find more out about the company who inflitrated UNIONS - a prior employer of Duane. Duane worked insurance programs with union affiliation.
They finally decided I was not a threat to them - but, if they had learned I was - a trip to the Miami area - well, I might have been fish bait.

It was after this I had a very serious auto accident - but, I won't go there. Strange the people who hit me went POOF! My going public and the accident seemed to go hand in hand....

In 2001 - because of the accident and the results of the publicity - I sat back for a while, but in 2004 - Galen is pushing his suspect and in 2008 Blevins is pushing his suspect. Still I just stayed in the background but I had a voice - The Drop Zone.

In 2010 I used money I could ill afford to make a trip to WA. was prepared only to be there for 7 days, but I could NOT pull myself away and stayed for 14 days leaving on the 15. The car rental and motel fees and airline fees - a little over 5K.

Now 2 yrs later I still fight the battle and find that ONLY one pic of Duane Weber is being used in their Fricking Museum...a distorted photo the brother scanned and sent to me in 1996 after I understood my husband's confession. HIS OWN brother thought Weber was Cooper.

Now Cook teams up with Bruce and they probagate lies and intrude on the lives of the victims in Cooks desperation to dispell Weber. If no one can see this they are idiots.

When Cook realized he nor the FBI could stop me - the incorporate the worse of the worse to help them. Cook never realize how much I actuall kept and when these guys get desperate enough to invade the lives of the victims - then this is just ALL wrong.

Strange I am the only one who sees thru Cook and Bruce. Cook is the affiliate and Bruce is just hungry for success and he is gullible. Cook has used Bruce and Bruce is so hungry he can't see it.

Well, I am getting ready to discuss a contact of Duane's from long long ago, but NOT on this thread.
Should I have a serious accident - it was NO accident....

Our government has some very dirty hands. It is about time someone santizied them....typed a lot more and decided I better be careful what I say that might have political undertones.

RobertMBlevins

How much time do you spend creating those images?

Do you believe you are The Second Coming of Farflung?

I have to tell you. I seldom check them out because I already know what to expect. It's like that scene from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid when they rob that first bank in Bolivia and their Spanish is a bit weak:

'Skip on down!'

I do have some thoughts on Cooperland in general.

They are here. I was also wondering if you have a nickname. 'Max' comes to mind. B|

We know you dont like sharing the sandbox with anyone!

But a picture is worth 10,000 words.

I just follow my nose.

Good luck Rudolph.