47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mark

***He is still Commander John Anderson.

"Commander" is not an Army, Air Force, or Marine rank. Was Commander Anderson in the Minnesota Navy, perhaps?

Mark

funny! :S:D:D

Or maybe the Idaho or Nebraska Navy !?

[:/] A commander of Jackelope and Budweiser Class Interstellar Warships?

georger

******He is still Commander John Anderson.

"Commander" is not an Army, Air Force, or Marine rank. Was Commander Anderson in the Minnesota Navy, perhaps?

Mark

funny! :S:D:D

Or maybe the Idaho or Nebraska Navy !?

[:/] A commander of Jackelope and Budweiser Class Interstellar Warships?

R.O.T.C.

Really
Off
The
Chart

B|;):ph34r:

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

His name is Knoss! NOW You'se Guys know what I put up with from the time he contacted me. NOW You'se Guys know WHY Gray lost all chances of having an interview with the Co-Pilot.
The Co-Pilot and his family have had to deal with this man for yrs, but were too kind to tell him to go FLY a KITE on a funny farm.

Remember it WAS the CO-PILOT who instructed me to inform Gray - NO DICE on an interview. Gray doing an interview with Knoss - was all it took for the co-pilot to SAY Thank you, but NO Thank You! I had already warned Gray that interviewing Knoss would go absolutely NO WHERE!

The lunatics abound endlessly. Wonder if he has been trying to jump into Marla's story. Frankly there are times I thought perhaps BK was not completely off his rocker, but the more he talks to more he distanced himself from any semblance of truth.

As far as I am concerned BK and JT were cut from a bolt in a moldy basement labeled Bullshit Gauze.

You'se Guys is an expression used in Colorado in the 70's by the teenagers in high school and I have often wondered where the expression came from. We use the expression joking when talking about her high school yrs in Colorado. My beautiful, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs dripping wet, size 1 Tomboy would rather have been in a 4 wheel barreling down a mountain side than doing things other girls did.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

I've edited more than fifty books, and I can analyze a document quicker than you can say Jack Sprat.
I can even put docs side by side and have a program compare them for me. Well...I'm boring you now for sure, but you get it.

I'm not going to drop names, but trust me...I figured it all out in the end who the phonies are on this thread.

I get it, I get it! It is the computer program that fingers the phonies here. Most of the people on this thread can do that without the computer.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

******I've edited more than fifty books, and I can analyze a document quicker than you can say Jack Sprat.
I can even put docs side by side and have a program compare them for me. Well...I'm boring you now for sure, but you get it.

I'm not going to drop names, but trust me...I figured it all out in the end who the phonies are on this thread.

I get it, I get it! It is the computer program that fingers the phonies here. Most of the people on this thread can do that without the computer.

Robert99

I actually did a lot of it just by reading the PDF of comments (before she deleted more than 200 of them) from Regina's article and then comparing it to posts here on the same day. Cooper Nuttage exists, Robert. There are more than 500 filthy comments to the CNN article now. I already have a response from Daniel Burke. He will take care of it.

And not all were done by BK, but by others currently posting here now.

This is what I meant when I said 'two-faced phonies'. I should out them, but I won't. I do enjoy the satisfaction of knowing who they are, though.

Who is the pizza Pirate you are leaning on in your new avatar?

What pizza chain ? Is a pizza place your new office?

Are you a pirate-in-training?

:D

I have not read these other places you guys are talking about. I did go to the one Blevins had and read it - left a BAD taste in my mouth and I haven't been back. Blevins I am sure can verify this!

I would not know how to find this other site you guys are referring to and remember I only have dial-up. I did TRY to check it out when Blevins mentioned it, but seems like you have to have a twitter or facebook account - I have neither.

Now I am curious what all of this is about - is there anyone there posing as me?

I did what I said I would NEVER do!
Time the FBI stands up to be accountable for dragging this out for 18 yrs! I know I have been running out of time and energy - so this lull allowed me to make the giant step forward into the world of Marla, Cook, Gray, Blevins and so many others.

I decided to go public ONE more time!
I will be selling my house to move to a senior complex, because there are things I know I am not going to be able to do on my own in the near future. Then I decided this was the RIGHT time to make one last EFFORT for my story to be heard by others besides you guys who read this thread! At least I started the ball rolling today - where it goes - your guess is as good as mine, but I think this should cause the FBI to STOP and THINK! How are they going to handle another influx of media hounding them?

The picture used by Marla where she states the FBI showed her Uncle's pic to Tina and Tina supposedly stated "That is as close as I have seen". Well, if that is TRUE she hasn't nor has the FBI seen a jackass lately!

I am tired of the CHASE so it is time to sound the HORN and put the dogs into the HUNT! THose dogs can get pretty vicious when they get a good whiff of the scent. These aren't ordinary Hunting Dogs - they are trained to go for the kill. They won't be just tracking and once let Loose - there is NO calling them back until they bring down their prey.

The End!

From what Blevins stated I am GLAD I can't go to the site to even read it much less post. Like I said I did try and you needed to sign up or use Tweeter or other things. I am not on Face Book nor do I twitter - what-ever the hell that is.

Jo, I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm going to say it anyway: if you are wanting to go public, a Facebook page would be a great way to do that. Not so much a Jo Weber Facebook page, but rather a "Duane Weber Was DB Cooper" Facebook page. You could control the content on the page, post pictures and tell your story. You could prevent people from posting that you don't want to post. Plus, it's free. You should consider it. Good Luck.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Jo, I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm going to say it anyway: if you are wanting to go public, a Facebook page would be a great way to do that. Not so much a Jo Weber Facebook page, but rather a "Duane Weber Was DB Cooper" Facebook page. You could control the content on the page, post pictures and tell your story. You could prevent people from posting that you don't want to post. Plus, it's free. You should consider it. Good Luck.

I tried to set up a Facebook account yrs ago - but I cannot do it. If the account is NOT under D.B.Cooper then it is useless - and who goes to FACE book to look up old crimes.

I wouldn't! That is NOT for me at all.
If I had a WEB page that would come up as D.B.Cooper that would work, but there were NO names left.

Beside that I had AND have no idea how to set it up and do not have the money to do so nor do I have the time left to fight this battle much longer. ALL that is left A HUGE LEAP of faith - a step I have never wanted to take....I kept hoping the FBI would show me PROOF Weber was NOT Cooper, but the have NO proof he was NOT Cooper! NOTHING! IF they did they would have publically presented it by NOW. THEY COULDN'T and I think WE ALL KNOW WHY!

I only recently learned about some more FOUND Cooper money. 1st I ever heard of this. IS it a rumor or is it REAL? Probably part of the old SKUNK story!

I can only read stories - I can not view U-tube!

skyjack71

I tried to set up a Facebook account yrs ago - but I cannot do it. If the account is NOT under D.B.Cooper then it is useless - and who goes to FACE book to look up old crimes.

Jo, you would be surprised what people look up on Facebook. There is a page for people who want to bring back Bacon Thins crackers for gosh sake! And, although people might not find it directly -- many find it through other people. Facebook is worth a try.

skyjack71

His name is Knoss! NOW You'se Guys know what I put up with from the time he contacted me. NOW You'se Guys know WHY Gray lost all chances of having an interview with the Co-Pilot.
The Co-Pilot and his family have had to deal with this man for yrs, but were too kind to tell him to go FLY a KITE on a funny farm.

Remember it WAS the CO-PILOT who instructed me to inform Gray - NO DICE on an interview. Gray doing an interview with Knoss - was all it took for the co-pilot to SAY Thank you, but NO Thank You! I had already warned Gray that interviewing Knoss would go absolutely NO WHERE!

The lunatics abound endlessly. Wonder if he has been trying to jump into Marla's story. Frankly there are times I thought perhaps BK was not completely off his rocker, but the more he talks to more he distanced himself from any semblance of truth.

As far as I am concerned BK and JT were cut from a bolt in a moldy basement labeled Bullshit Gauze.

You'se Guys is an expression used in Colorado in the 70's by the teenagers in high school and I have often wondered where the expression came from. We use the expression joking when talking about her high school yrs in Colorado. My beautiful, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs dripping wet, size 1 Tomboy would rather have been in a 4 wheel barreling down a mountain side than doing things other girls did.

I would not be a concern to anyone unless I actually had real information on Norjak. Having truthful history on the planning and reports back from McCoy seems to leave everyone shaking in their boots. I have a Badger shadow that follows my every post like clockwork. Blevins posts bad information in my name to smear me, and the old bat tries to bad mouth me to make her story the only true facts, when in fact it is a whitewashed version of what she wants recorded for posterity.
Well, the truth is not a sugar-coated love story about a good-hearted Robin Hood. He could pour on the charm and his smile would melt any iceberg. When you are trying to fabricate a fictitious story of misdirection or one of a whitewash, the last thing you want is someone who really knows what happened. Especially one who is as convincing as I am. It really ruins any half-assed attempt at altering history. Especially when ignorant statements like no X on the dummy chute, and a hundred other lame arguments keep spewing forward.
377, the only civil mind on this forum, a cabiener (sp) would do the same thing as several loops of parachute cord and a bunch of knots. If you want to run an Instron test on a mock-up, you will find the chord to be far more than adequate. TOG said you'd NEVER believe it. He was totally right. It worked fine. It was mandatory that Duane use the chute that TOG packed, for security purposes. Duane wanted it in back so it did not interfere with the money tied in front. That is the way it was, and you will just have to deal with it if you want to understand what really happened. Sorry, I'm just the messenger. Argue with the guys that did it, not me. Everything they did was intended to confuse, baffle, mislead. Left is right and visa-versa. Dyslexia, you know.
Yes, McCoy got Weber released from Jefferson, and HE signed the release. He used a US Marshal's badge to do it.
Anderson was in charge of the University of MN ROTC for a while. His uniform was all tan in color, including his hat. What would that be? Navy? Army? Commander can refer to a position as well as rank, right? Shouldn't be too hard to look him up. He looked like John B Anderson, but obviously was not him.
Jerry knows a lot, but he was fed a lot of lies about what really happened. It seems everybody wants to create their own little private version of what really happened. I don't give a shit one way or the other. I can only relate what I was privy to, what I was given as fact for the record by McCoy, and what I can remember. Thankfully, I wrote everything down a long time ago when it was fresh. Trying to wade through the remaining muck to find anything even closely resembling a truthful fact is ROTFLMAO stupid. McShutter works off that list. Certainly does not ever use any factual data. You can bet your life on that postulate. Right Badger?

What Jo Wants?
The thruth and nothing but the truth. It has NOTHING to do with the lies and mind games played by others in this saga.

The explanations provided by Knoss we all know have NO MERIT!

In his last post he says another lame comment and spews forth the following quote:
Knoss stated: "TOG said you'd NEVER believe it. It was mandatory that Duane use the chute that TOG packed, for security purposes".

So it sounds like Knoss is now implicating Cossey since Cossey packed BOTH chutes! I expect the next reply from Knoss will be that Cossey was the TOG and yet he has already proclaimed the Co-pilot was TOG. The owner of the chutes and Cossey were NOT part of some elaborate story as Knoss so infers by his last post.

Knoss' explanations of the chute is a jigsaw puzzle just like all of the OTHER stuff he has mentioned.
YOU guys HAVE no idea about all of the garbage he spewed out before he found me in this thread!
SICK is the only word for IT!

NO way McCoy got Weber released from prison - not at all. McCoy was simply a copy-cat. Logic says "If McCoy was involved in the Nov 24 1971 jump - WHY would he do a copycat jump right after that and GET CAUGHT!

Are you guys aware of HOW many different version of his story Knoss has told over the yrs? THis guy claims to have record - ALL he has to do is PRODUCE them! He can't because there are NO records. Now he is saying he wrote things down a long time ago - would or could that be when he contacted me?

One can be assured he had NO written documents in 1971 or whatever yr he claims he made the records. IF he did! He would have produced them to the public long long ago.

Do I believe Duane was involve in some dirty Stuff! Yes - I do, but
I have no records just phone calls exchanged by an ex-wife and myself. So Duane Weber was Dusty Collins from 1962 to 1968 - so what? Lots of excons used aliases to run from the law and their past. Conversations with 2 men from Duane's past who knew him as JOHN. The people Duane was associated with are reason for suspect, but he was probably just a con running for his life - and doing anything he could to survive.

This is a FAR cry from the garbage that spews forth from KNOSS. This crazy guy had wanted to write himself into the Cooper story and it made NO difference to him if it was Weber or another suspect. Not sure if he was even around with Coffelt was introduced as a suspect.

If KNOSS had anything prove his story - he should have come forth when McCoy made his jump AND before McCoy was killed in Va. Bch, VA. If not then he should feel a lot of QUILT for McCoy's death.

I can tell you that Duane's knowledge of what happened to McCoy was overwheming - although I did NOT at that time understand his actions. He got drunk as HELL and I had NO idea what he was talking about. Injest
it was all about someone copying him and getting killed and it was his fault. It was a drunk man rambling and crying - but, I now realize this was when Duane TURNED his life AROUND.

I have gone back over our life together. Remember it was 1981 hen I became aware that Duane was NOT what he seemed and put the marriage on the line - I was leaving. Then in 1983 we go to VA to take over the district - he only wanted to be a traveling agent, but I told him WE could do this. The Regionals director was great & for the first time in Duane's life he started living a normal life. The incident when he fell apart was withing about 1 yr and 1/2 after we moved to VA. From that day forward there was a BIG difference in Duane Weber - It was not immediate, but he seemed to have a passion for doing things RIGHT he never had before. By 1987 we had built a great TEAM and HE was so proud of himself. He was a boss and not a traveling agent. He got to make the decisions and for the 1st time he was actually getting paid to train agents to do what he did.

Then the BIG BLOW! His good kidney was starting to fail and diayalsis was not far off. Some how he managed all of this and for the next 6yrs. In 1988 he went out on disability and with insurance.

Did he resort to his old ways while he had the shop? If he did I knew nothing of it. He still had people working for and with him - he was teaching them things he knew. He had a good friend and we had a home and I had a good job. We were not rich,but we were making ends meet on his meager SS and my income and what he managed to make in the shop. When I added up the expense during those last yrs - thing did NOT add up. I do believe he had some money statched away and that is what his trip to Omaha was about.

I think he still had some Cooper money as late as 1990. Probably in a Omaha bank deposit under the name of John C. Collins and WHY it was essential he get it out of the box, but he had let his Collins drivers license expire.

What is more puzzling is the FBI ignored the fact that WEBER actually obtained a drivers license in Escambia County under the name of John Collins and that he used that license to get into a safe deposit box in I think Omaha. HOW or WHY did the FBI ignore that drivers license - I gave them a copy of it! I also had the receipt for the license....it was in the hidden ostrich wallet.

Mrshutter has been on your butt proving the deception for some time now.

you are wrong by thinking the container was sewn shut...
you are wrong on Commander John Anderson...seems they have know idea what you are talking about (what a shock) simple phone call.

you claimed you were a College drop out in 1968...wrong again.
you claim an oil pipe ran along the Columbia...wrong again.
you claim you were first in line for your draft, then claimed you were the last one there. (on a Saturday lmao)
then you claimed you never had draft period, but was inducted?
you told Matt Bill Rataczak was TOG...busted big time.
too much crap to even list it all.....zero credibility...FACT.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GREAT POSTER! I am sorry I am having a laugh at someone elses expense - but, that one has been a long time coming! It actually feels GOOD!:):ph34r::)
13 yrs I have put up with Knoss and no matter were I went he followed - destroying the sites & any advancements I made in my cause.

My efforts were for information no matter how I found it or who provided it. Over the yrs I have followed a lot of false leads and researched a lot of possibilities.

Shutter accomplished one of my 3 major goals - the JEFFERSON INTAKE photo! I BEGGED Agent Carr and another agent - and nothing. Where I was sent by Carr had NO pictures and NO detailed reports.

A retired law enforcement officer tried and he couldn't get any more than I was able to find. Around 2007 or 2008 (would have to look up the paper work dates).

If NOTHING else comes of my time spent on this thread - that picture was WORTH all the harassments I endured and the tears I have shed for the last 7 yrs not to mention the stress.

Everyone who has seen the picture along with the before and afters believes Duane and the composite is a pretty good likeness.

One artist who looked at the Original composite and pictures of Duane was overwhelmed as others who are not artists are. Old friends of Duane's & employers - they NEVER saw Weber without his glasses.

Take the Jefferson prison photo (a frontal) and blow it up to a full page. Note the lines of the face that you cannot see in the small prints. Then charcoal in the sideburns and make his hair fuller. Change the angle of his head from down to up - which helps the chin and then put a particial lower in and YOU got Cooper! Total shock.

With the composite - you have to use the ONE good one I had from the FBI and enlarge it to full page and in Black and White. You see things you did NOT even know were there. All of the drawing lines of the artist and his shading! Besure if you do this - it is an FBI original and NOT one of the altered pics...one of the altered pics was minor but to make it look more like Gossett.

Was Weber just a Cooper LOOK A LIKE? If so - Weber was the only one aware of this!

Regardless - just taking time tonight to say THANK YOU MRSHUTTER and A big THANK YOU to the DZ guys.

As for LARRY CARR - the Jefferson intake is to me PROOF he only had ONE goal and it was NOT objective investigating....or he would have produce that 1966 intake. Frankly I think HE did NOT even LOOK.

Carr was FBI and MRSHUTTER (well you are anyone's guess at this time) - but, one thing for sure - you are ONE HELL of a Researcher....

You did with Knoss what you did with me and that is good. I have NO bones to pick when someone takes my story to task. I realize I ramble and that is why I cannot write a book and never will. My post might be reflecting something said in a post several pages back and then there was my trip to WA in 2010 that put many many things in perspective - so yea, that was a learning curve. Learned being behind the wheel of a car and in control of my destinations - MY memory did NOT account for TIME and SPACE.

I have also had a problem co-mingling the 2010 trip with the 2001 trip. The 1979 trip still stands out, but the 2001 trip with the media - was too fast and to erratic and too many question left unanswered.

If I had been able to have afforded to have gone to WA myself after I contacted the FBI in 1996 - I think a lot of this could have been put behind me a long long time ago. BUT that was NOT feasible for me financially at that time. I should have done what Twisty Butt did, but that was NOT God's plan was for me!

Since the night I saw that Jefferson picture and heard that weird music - I have use the word God instead of The Creator. I still do NOT know where those sounds came from. It was more than the one time, but all in that same time period!

skyjack71

Jo you say:
"Everyone who has seen the picture along with the before and afters believes Duane and the composite is a pretty good likeness."

I say: Sorry but the jail picture show how much Duane's ears stick out and is not at all like the FBI sketch. So rather than prove anything, the photo actually shows he does not match the sketch.

See attached jail photo.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

sailshaw

skyjack71

Jo you say:
"Everyone who has seen the picture along with the before and afters believes Duane and the composite is a pretty good likeness."

I say: Sorry but the jail picture show how much Duane's ears stick out and is not at all like the FBI sketch. So rather than prove anything, the photo actually shows he does not match the sketch.

See attached jail photo.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

It would all be the same to Jo if he looked liked a Unicorn or a
cow. Facts don't matter in this, to the candidate pushers. This
is a social media event - nothing more. Has nothing to do with
facts! Are you surprised?

:o ?

RobertMBlevins

Quick Reality-Based Review on Bob Knoss:

1) A Facebook page on D.B. Cooper was closed down after Knoss showed up and went off the deep end. This was only one of many DB Cooper pages at different sites where Knoss was the motivating factor to either close comments or delete the page or article itself. He's been doing it for years. Then later...

2) Regina Winkles, a nice lady who works as an accounting manager in Texas, wrote an innocent enough article with a Cooper theme on her WordPress blog. Hundreds of comments later, (many traced to Knoss' IP) Mark Mullenberg, the co-founder of WordPress, got involved. A paper copy of all 400 comments was mailed to him via the WordPress office in San Francisco. Seeing references to pedophilia and other nasty stuff, he told Regina to either delete the comments or he would delete all her posts and cancel her account. She got rid of more than half of the postings, many of which were attributed to current usernames here at Dropzone, FBI agents, etc. But most were actually by Knoss.

3) Knoss has brought a dead guy back to life to enhance his story, (hijacker Richard McCoy) and invented dozens of false allegations and angles throughout the years. But when he started accusing Cooper co-pilot Bill Rataczak of complicity in the hijacking, a man with a stellar airline career who is highly respected at NWA even today, Knoss crossed the line. He has even accused Hollywood Disney director Henry Selick (Monkeybone, The Nightmare Before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach) of being involved in the Cooper hijacking. At the time of the hijacking, Mr Selick was 19 years old and attending college on the other side of the country.

4) More recently, posts matching wording and style of Knoss' posts at the Regina Winkles article also appeared on another Cooper article written by CNN's Daniel Burke. Again, Knoss did mulitple postings using names he cloned from Dropzone users. After Burke saw the comments, he deleted the article less than a day later.

On a side note, because Knoss has cloned so many usernames from the Dropzone DB Cooper thread for his phony posts, he has caused suspicion and general discord among these users. Names cloned include Quade, yours truly, Ckret, Skyjack71, and many others. For example, because so many posts were attributed to Georger, I wondered if at least a few of them were actually done by him. The result is a big mess and reputations placed in doubt. You don't want to believe that a respected Cooper investigator like Georger would do that, but you wonder. And this is exactly what Knoss wants to happen.

This is what Knoss DOES. This is WHO HE IS. I once made a joke of it. (see attached cartoons) But these days it is no longer really funny.

This is why he should have his IP permanently banned from Dropzone.

Gee whood a thunk!?

Got any other REVAMAshIONS, One-Fact Blevins!

:S

WHO YOU GOING AFTER NEXT? THERE AT ADVEMTUIRE BOOKS
INVESTIGATIONS Ltd ...

Hypocrits unraveling hypocrites! Another fine day at
RobertMBlebins esq. COOPERLANDT - seig all sham wow pirate
trolls! SOS - SOS - SOS. CALLING VERONKA!

Hello muddah, hello faddah
Here I am at Camp Granada
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

sailshaw

skyjack71

Jo you say:

See attached jail photo.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Well, My dear YOU do NOT have a very good eye! For someone who is promoting a man whose eyes are not the right color and who had to copycat an avatar - perhaps you need to re-examine the statement made above.

Did YOU do the exercise? Enlarge the Composite to letter size in BLACK and WHITE (the BenGazarrd look alike) with an enlargement of the full face of Weber (not Webber).

After you enlarge them - print them out. Take to your local portrait artist and ask him or her. Better yet contact a criminal composite artist in your area! Have him do it on his EQUIPMENT! Then you can make an inflammatory post - but until then if I were you I would stop moving my mouth!

For those who DO NOT have a scan of the ORIGINAL Composite by the FBI I will attempt to download it below. This composite is in color and the date stamped on the back of the pic is 1973. The composite was done after several attempt by Rose and his many visits with the witnesses. This is the one they ALL agreed was the closest at that time.

Other composites were put together very quickly and the witnesses all disagreed with the original composite.

For this exercise you will need to convert this UNALTERED composite to Black and White. Good Luck and try not to make yourself look to badly by continueing to dismiss Weber. BE OBJECTIVE - compare Weber versus Composite versus your own subject (be sure to get your proportions correct. Even I can do your AVATAR better than you did.

Are U aware of a TV station being in the WA area making some video's recently? Probably NOT!
They don't advertise their activities, especially with so many Cooper Catcher Wannabes abound in the area. Galen was aware of their movements - why don't you give him a call?

Have you not recieved the warnings from the DZ. Continued postings of the inflammatory type will result in this thread being CLOSED permanently. Didn't you have a little problem getting on line today or yesterday?

How about we WORK together until Nov of this yrs and SEE what happens.

skyjack71

Have you not recieved the warnings from the DZ. Continued postings of the inflammatory type will result in this thread being CLOSED permanently. Didn't you have a little problem getting on line today or yesterday?

How about we WORK together until Nov of this yrs and SEE what happens.

August comes first!

Then Jovember.

I will obey!

RobertMBlevins

I suggest that everything that needs to be said about Knoss and those articles HAS been said. The situation has been handled about as well as it ever will be.

Maybe it's time to move on to something more related to the case. I refuse to take any blame for the actions of others. It was BK who caused a great deal of this problem. Not so much with the comments themselves, which were bad enough, but his cloning of usernames at Dropzone while he was engaged in this activity.

My opinion is that BK should be banned from the Dropzone site for this. But that's not my call.

I WILL OBEY!

RobertMBlevins

******Quick Reality-Based Review on Bob Knoss:

1) A Facebook page on D.B. Cooper was closed down after Knoss showed up and went off the deep end. This was only one of many DB Cooper pages at different sites where Knoss was the motivating factor to either close comments or delete the page or article itself. He's been doing it for years. Then later...

2) Regina Winkles, a nice lady who works as an accounting manager in Texas, wrote an innocent enough article with a Cooper theme on her WordPress blog. Hundreds of comments later, (many traced to Knoss' IP) Mark Mullenberg, the co-founder of WordPress, got involved. A paper copy of all 400 comments was mailed to him via the WordPress office in San Francisco. Seeing references to pedophilia and other nasty stuff, he told Regina to either delete the comments or he would delete all her posts and cancel her account. She got rid of more than half of the postings, many of which were attributed to current usernames here at Dropzone, FBI agents, etc. But most were actually by Knoss.

3) Knoss has brought a dead guy back to life to enhance his story, (hijacker Richard McCoy) and invented dozens of false allegations and angles throughout the years. But when he started accusing Cooper co-pilot Bill Rataczak of complicity in the hijacking, a man with a stellar airline career who is highly respected at NWA even today, Knoss crossed the line. He has even accused Hollywood Disney director Henry Selick (Monkeybone, The Nightmare Before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach) of being involved in the Cooper hijacking. At the time of the hijacking, Mr Selick was 19 years old and attending college on the other side of the country.

4) More recently, posts matching wording and style of Knoss' posts at the Regina Winkles article also appeared on another Cooper article written by CNN's Daniel Burke. Again, Knoss did mulitple postings using names he cloned from Dropzone users. After Burke saw the comments, he deleted the article less than a day later.

On a side note, because Knoss has cloned so many usernames from the Dropzone DB Cooper thread for his phony posts, he has caused suspicion and general discord among these users. Names cloned include Quade, yours truly, Ckret, Skyjack71, and many others. For example, because so many posts were attributed to Georger, I wondered if at least a few of them were actually done by him. The result is a big mess and reputations placed in doubt. You don't want to believe that a respected Cooper investigator like Georger would do that, but you wonder. And this is exactly what Knoss wants to happen.

This is what Knoss DOES. This is WHO HE IS. I once made a joke of it. (see attached cartoons) But these days it is no longer really funny.

This is why he should have his IP permanently banned from Dropzone.

Gee whood a thunk!?

Got any other REVAMAshIONS, One-Fact Blevins!

:S

WHO YOU GOING AFTER NEXT? THERE AT ADVEMTUIRE BOOKS
INVESTIGATIONS Ltd ...

Hypocrits unraveling hypocrites! Another fine day at
RobertMBlebins esq. COOPERLANDT - seig all sham wow pirate
trolls! SOS - SOS - SOS. CALLING VERONKA!

Hello muddah, hello faddah
Here I am at Camp Granada
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Investigation? LOL that's truly funny. The article(s) were linked to this site by others, at least originally. (SEE: 'Read Thread')

And I haven't a clue why you are whining about it. I managed to have your Dropzone username, along with a bunch of filthy comments regarding pedophilia and other really BAD stuff removed from one of the articles, and the other article was deleted. Let's get something straight here, Georger. Your username was credited with many of those comments. And even though it was YOUR name used in many of the posts, it was KNOSS who was actually doing the posting. And you are standing up for him, albeit indirectly? That's just bizarre.

You should be thanking me. In case you don't realize it, everyone who has ever been either a fan or an investigator of the Cooper case understands that 'Georger' refers to a real person with a real name...and that name is well known. This is because you are featured to a reasonable degree in the book by Geoffrey Gray. And also because both your username, your REAL name, your basic history, and your association with Dropzone were all mentioned in the same paragraph.

So...your real identity would have been associated with those posts, and there were DOZENS of them with your username attached.

So what the heck are you whining about? Unless you wanted your name associated with that kind of thing. I certainly would not. But that's just me. :S You want to see those posts? Just drop me an email and I'll forward you the original PDF's of the comments made to both articles.

No worries, though. I had your back. Taken care of. You're welcome.

I will OBEY!

You and Jo Weber sure run an interesting forum for WACKOS.

Keep up the good works. The World is counting on YOU!

Our hero. RobertMBlevins esq.