47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Last major carrier flying them. Still a few exec 727s and a few small cargo outfits, but no more big 727 fleets will grace the skys.

http://m.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2013/06/24/fedex-retires-last-of-boeing-727.html?page=all&r=full

Thanks for the info.

I'm doing some testing today, I'll fly in her colors as a tribute B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

My use of the term "torque" is correctly stated but the term "rotation" may make more sense to you. Basically, the bills
shown in the referenced sections of Tom Kaye's web page indicate that one end of the packet of bills stayed close to its original position while the other end of the packet spread out. This is somewhat like what you do when you are holding a hand of cards (poker, bridge, etc.).

Robert99

So, your use of the term "torque" IS intended to imply force(s)
being applied from a particular direction .. resulting in rotation.
(Why didnt you just say that, in the first place?)

Direction would then be equivalent to, or indicate, direction
of travel. IE the direction from which the money came ...
as evidenced by 'the spin of the money on some axis'.

Let's assume Tom's 3 bills he had to analyse are the 3 topmost
bills from the bundles ... something we have no way of knowing.
Let's further assume the bills were fresh and free to slide relative
to each other ... noting the fanned out nature of individual bills
in Tom's graphic. This may assume the bills are free to move and
not stuck to each other ... so this is happening in 1971?

Direction of force (torque) implies direction of travel?

See photos attached.

You claim there was a force from above and behind the
money location? What force would that be? Rain .. melt water?
You claim the money was headed toward the river but had never
been "in" the river. What direction are you talking about and from
where? Does it come across the Fazio property or does it arrive
parallel with the beach length but above the river proper?
Perhaps along the road between the river and below the Fazio
property further behind?

During high water (flood) or more slowly over a longer period?

Just three bundles of money only?

Ps: Now my feeling is R99, you have this worked out to a
fairly hgh level of accuracy ... right down to precise elevation
above the river yet below the Fazio property behind ... perhaps
at the elevation of the roadway between the river and the Fazio
property behind which winds in and through those bushes just
behind where the money was found ... and since 'elevation' is
commensurate with recorded river elevations by year ... I
would not be surprised if you had this worked out to the exact
year you think this money arrived, experiencing the exact force
vector you think applies as shown and evidenced by Tom's slide
on the rotation of the uppermost bills!? Yes or No ? Give us
the year? I'm guessing Dec 1979 into January 1980 ? In synch
with Palmer's theory? If not 1979 then my next guess is 1972 ...
or lastly 1976? Nice theory as theories go. And the "force
mechanism" you are relying on is: . . . . . ? I have marked the
roadway on my graphic now.

Furthermore, I speculate you think you know the exact angular
placement of the money bundles, as viewed from above, as
Ingram found it ... given that you have established a force
vector involved? Yes?

:D

Neither. It was Cooper Vortex force. There's a Nobel Prize waiting for the person who can prove it exists and characterize how it operates.

It can torque mental processes too. We see proof daily.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

Neither. It was Cooper Vortex force. There's a Nobel Prize waiting for the person who can prove it exists and characterize how it operates.

It can torque mental processes too. We see proof daily.

I know I got seriously torqued already today. Had to switch out two tires on my truck, which also ran into moving the fronts to the back and vice versa...with a single jack. What fun. It's over 80 degrees here this morning. Ugh. :|

We are discussing the Cooper case if you don't mind.

Your post is OFF TOPIC!

We dont give a rat's ass about your personal "shit"!

I could give you 30 personal things that are going on in my lfie
right now - do I post that here? NO! Neither does anyone else!
Only YOU anfd JO WEBER!

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Skies_Belong_to_Us.html?id=jfhIZxI0ynMC

Says that passenger and baggage screening was ordered by Nixon administration on Dec 5 1972 after Southern Airways flight 49 was hijacked and there was a threat to crash it into a nuclear facility in Tenessee.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

georger

My use of the term "torque" is correctly stated but the term "rotation" may make more sense to you. Basically, the bills
shown in the referenced sections of Tom Kaye's web page indicate that one end of the packet of bills stayed close to its original position while the other end of the packet spread out. This is somewhat like what you do when you are holding a hand of cards (poker, bridge, etc.).

Robert99

See photos attached.

property further behind?

vector involved? Yes?

Torque is defined as a force that tends to cause rotation (that is the desk dictionary definition). To cause the rotation in "free body" systems, the force must be offset from the center of mass of the object by some finite distance. Consequently, the units of torque are foot-pounds (in the English system).

Common examples of the application of torque can be found in the use of a screw driver, the tightening of lug nuts on an automobile wheel, opening a door by use of a door knob, and adjusting the angular rotation and vertical rotation of a telescope.

And for my edification, why am I having to explain torque to an astronomer?

A careful examination of the bills shown on Tom Kaye's web page shows that the bills were restrained on the left end of the packet. Apparently, the rubber band that originally held the packet together had slipped to within an inch or so of the left end but continued to hold the fragments from other bills even as the portions on the right end of the packet separated. The obvious conclusion from this is that the left end of the packet had grounded, or been restrained in some manner, while the right end of the packet was less restrained and the bills could move counterclockwise with respect to the left end. In the passing of time, the right ends of some of the bills completely separated.

It is premature to speculate on ever movement of the bills from the time they separated from Cooper until they reached the location where they were found. But this remains an active matter of interest. The General Energy Equation, which applies to all physical phenomena, at least in the vicinity of the earth, is the governing equation.

I assume you are familiar with this equation. If not, exactly where did you go to school?

The matter of the time that the money arrived at the location where it was found is also an ongoing matter of interest. But as you have known for several years, locating the Columbia River water level records for the pre-1974 time frame has not been successful. That is, unless you found them and didn't pass the word along.

But efforts continue to be made to develop more information on Cooper's exact splatter point and how all of the above matters fit together.

In the meantime, keep the faith and stay tuned.

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99

See photos attached.

property further behind?

vector involved? Yes?

Torque is defined as a force that tends to cause rotation (that is the desk dictionary definition). To cause the rotation in "free body" systems, the force must be offset from the center of mass of the object by some finite distance. Consequently, the units of torque are foot-pounds (in the English system).

Common examples of the application of torque can be found in the use of a screw driver, the tightening of lug nuts on an automobile wheel, opening a door by use of a door knob, and adjusting the angular rotation and vertical rotation of a telescope.

And for my edification, why am I having to explain torque to an astronomer?

A careful examination of the bills shown on Tom Kaye's web page shows that the bills were restrained on the left end of the packet. Apparently, the rubber band that originally held the packet together had slipped to within an inch or so of the left end but continued to hold the fragments from other bills even as the portions on the right end of the packet separated. The obvious conclusion from this is that the left end of the packet had grounded, or been restrained in some manner, while the right end of the packet was less restrained and the bills could move counterclockwise with respect to the left end. In the passing of time, the right ends of some of the bills completely separated.

It is premature to speculate on ever movement of the bills from the time they separated from Cooper until they reached the location where they were found. But this remains an active matter of interest. The General Energy Equation, which applies to all physical phenomena, at least in the vicinity of the earth, is the governing equation.

I assume you are familiar with this equation. If not, exactly where did you go to school?

The matter of the time that the money arrived at the location where it was found is also an ongoing matter of interest. But as you have known for several years, locating the Columbia River water level records for the pre-1974 time frame has not been successful. That is, unless you found them and didn't pass the word along.

But efforts continue to be made to develop more information on Cooper's exact splatter point and how all of the above matters fit together.

In the meantime, keep the faith and stay tuned.

Robert99

one has to wonder what the condition of the bills would be on a hard impact (terminal velocity) you would think something would happen to them with a sudden top, or forward motion??

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

one has to wonder what the condition of the bills would be on a hard impact (terminal velocity) you would think something would happen to them with a sudden top, or forward motion??

Impacting the ground at 180+ MPH will not necessarily do any damage to the bills. If Cooper landed on top of the money bag, it would definitely be flattened but would expand somewhat after his weight was off it. And assuming that the money bag was tied to his stomach and he landed on one side or on his back, there should not be any damage, except possibly some detritus, human or otherwise.

So basically, minimal or no damage to the bills from the impact itself.

Robert99

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Skies_Belong_to_Us.html?id=jfhIZxI0ynMC

Says that passenger and baggage screening was ordered by Nixon administration on Dec 5 1972 after Southern Airways flight 49 was hijacked and there was a threat to crash it into a nuclear facility in Tenessee.

Ironic that you mention that. I read an article the other day about that hijacking. That was the first I had ever heard of it. The nuclear facility they threatened to crash into is about 20 minutes from where I live, which made it an interesting read for me. Here is the link to the article if you're interested. Also has a video clip of an interview with one of the hijackers, who is now free.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170845
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert99

***one has to wonder what the condition of the bills would be on a hard impact (terminal velocity) you would think something would happen to them with a sudden top, or forward motion??

Impacting the ground at 180+ MPH will not necessarily do any damage to the bills. If Cooper landed on top of the money bag, it would definitely be flattened but would expand somewhat after his weight was off it. And assuming that the money bag was tied to his stomach and he landed on one side or on his back, there should not be any damage, except possibly some detritus, human or otherwise.

Robert99

my thoughts are how the shape of them would be after impact. pending on how tight they put the rubber bands around the stacks. did they double, triple the banding, or were they sort of loose in the stacks. I guess a picture of the bills before they went on the plane would be pretty handy right now.

I guess the question would be is how much could the bills shift while banded?

mrshutter45

******one has to wonder what the condition of the bills would be on a hard impact (terminal velocity) you would think something would happen to them with a sudden top, or forward motion??

Robert99

my thoughts are how the shape of them would be after impact. pending on how tight they put the rubber bands around the stacks. did they double, triple the banding, or were they sort of loose in the stacks. I guess a picture of the bills before they went on the plane would be pretty handy right now.

I guess the question would be is how much could the bills shift while banded?

With rubber bands on the bill packets, there would be some deformation on impact and perhaps some of the bands would be broken, but the whole money bag should remain relatively intact. If Cooper went through some trees or landed on real rocky ground, the money bag could be torn to some extent. But even that shouldn't be a major problem.

Robert99

You linked two articles, one written by you and one written by someone else that barely makes mention of the chute. That second was a horrible read. Two statements stood out to me:

"In the meantime, it seems likely now that the case comes down to two scenarios: Cooper died and his remains will never be found, or the above unknown man was definitely Cooper and the case will soon be closed. All of the other deathbed confessions (perhaps the result of pharmaceuticals causing hallucinations and other mind games) and suspects (former suspect, John List, who just died this last week, obviously wasn't Cooper) all become moot."

"Don't take this the wrong way: I know the FBI works hard in solving as many cases as they can. With the Cooper case, though, they'd even admit that it's become a part of American pop culture that makes for a thrilling mystery. After 37 years as of this article, having it suddenly solved would take away that thrill of a lot of people...including the FBI............As strange as it sounds, having the Cooper mystery go on makes for one stand-alone crime that may be deliberately left unsolved just to keep the pop culture aspect of it alive for decades to come."

So in the writers opinion, Cooper died OR he was Gossett. And the FBI don't want to solve the case because so many people enjoy the mystery and it would ruin it for those people.

Very laughable.

And dumb.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert, please explain how you can continue to carry on about the chute being wrong, descriptions being wrong, most of the other suspects being wrong, but the fly path moving a couple miles is ridiculous, crazy, or as you say "blindly" not plausible?

where is the facts of Robert99 blindly looking into this. is because he knows nothing about flight paths, aviation, engineering etc.

please explain all the data you have showing the flight path is 100% correct. I need this information and you seem to be the "go to guy" for such information. who needs to call Rataczak when have have an expert on the thread???

I could also use your brain on how far off the SAGE radar can be in certain area's, or blind spots. I'm sure this is all trivial to you, but I need the info please?

Thanks.

if not mistaken the Amboy chute was 32+ feet in diameter and the lines are much larger than a personal chute???

this is from the Mountain news
I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute.

I have waited for the FBI to make its moven & for others to finally tell some truths. Since I see either happening at this time - IT is time to finally start dropping the bombs. I thought when it became evident that Weber was Cooper they would finally just say - OKAY!

Duane's brother was involved with Boeing but I was never told in in what capacity. John knew Stanley and if I had the family album - you would find pictures of John and Stanley together.

The name is Stanley Gilliam.
Do any of you know who that was?
When Boeing tested the aft stairs on the 727 - Stanley was part of it. Duane was fasinated by this and the testing ocurred in the 60's. It was part of if not the same testing you guys have seen the video of.

Stanley Gilliam did NOT know Duane, but knew his brother John. Stanley was the man who received a call from a gentleman who got past the phone security and Stanley thought the call had gone thru channels.

After the skyjacking Stanley contacted the FBI feeling the lapse in security had afforded the skyjacker the information he needed to carry out the crime.

There were pictures of John with Stanley in his home. Duane said he knew a man from Pullyallup - who had a house made of stone. Stanley had a house made of stone there.

Stanley was connected to the Webers from CA. That is another story.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

I'm not the only one who questioned the investigation.[/url] There were others.

Whether or not a lot of people wonder about the chute was not the point of the post - I might wonder about the chute but I'm not going to misrepresent what the news articles say that the FBI says. They do a good enough job of that themselves.

You just have a bad habit of taking thing wily nily out of context and then making this grand summary that is incomplete and inaccurate. Then you come back and make these long posts with changes to what you said originally as if that makes it all kosher. People constantly point out these inaccuracies and you think it is no big deal - and maybe its not but it only increases that pile of caca that we have to wade through. I think that's why a lot of people on here don't seem to take you seriously.That and the general "legend in my own mind" tenor of most of your posts. Even when you come back and change the story line as above, you missed some articles and you missed most of what Ckret said on this forum. Btw where does it say they only consulted with others on the phone?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

One of the biggest coincidences in this case - if the information on Bruce Smith's site has been verified - is the proximity of Tina (living in Gresham, OR in late 1979) to Tena Bar (about 15 miles if I remember correctly) right around the time the money was found which was also right around the time Tina entered the order.

Don't know what it all means......or whether it had anything to do with the bundles that Cooper offered Tina. Just sayin...it's kinda hinkey.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

One of the biggest coincidences in this case - if the information on Bruce Smith's site has been verified - is the proximity of Tina (living in Gresham, OR in late 1979) to Tena Bar (about 15 miles if I remember correctly) right around the time the money was found which was also right around the time Tina entered the order.

Don't know what it all means......or whether it had anything to do with the bundles that Cooper offered Tina. Just sayin...it's kinda hinkey.

I think I know the answer to that one, but will send it in a pm when I feel better. Postings will be short and to the point from now on. When you review the pm (later tonight) tell me what U think! I have told a story about this for 17 yrs.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I have waited for the FBI to make its moven & for others to finally tell some truths. Since I see either happening at this time - IT is time to finally start dropping the bombs. I thought when it became evident that Weber was Cooper they would finally just say - OKAY!

Duane's brother was involved with Boeing but I was never told in in what capacity. John knew Stanley and if I had the family album - you would find pictures of John and Stanley together.

The name is Stanley Gilliam.
Do any of you know who that was?
When Boeing tested the aft stairs on the 727 - Stanley was part of it. Duane was fasinated by this and the testing ocurred in the 60's. It was part of if not the same testing you guys have seen the video of.

Stanley Gilliam did NOT know Duane, but knew his brother John. Stanley was the man who received a call from a gentleman who got past the phone security and Stanley thought the call had gone thru channels.

After the skyjacking Stanley contacted the FBI feeling the lapse in security had afforded the skyjacker the information he needed to carry out the crime.

There were pictures of John with Stanley in his home. Duane said he knew a man from Pullyallup - who had a house made of stone. Stanley had a house made of stone there.

Stanley was connected to the Webers from CA. That is another story.

what proof of this do you have Jo. any documents to back this "bomb" up. it's only a bomb if you can prove it.....

if you are talking about the video showing the cargo and parachute's out the back of a 727. that was done over sea's and without the stairs!!!

just found this.....
My maternal grandfather Stanley O. Gilliam was a flight engineer for Boeing at the advent of commercial flight. He wrote portions of manuals still in use today. He served on test crews for the 707, 727, 737, and 747. When planes were purchased his crew would deliver the planes and stay to train foreign pilots. He met Moammar Gadhafi, who often tipped the Boeing crews with large amounts of cash, with which Grandpa paid off the mortgage on his downtown Puyallup home. He rented a house in Tokyo from Isoroku Yamamoto’s widow. Yamamoto was commander-in-chief and responsible for the attack on Pearl Harbor, the fabled source of the quote, “I fear that all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant.”

Because of Grandma Eunice’s hoarding we have documentation of these implausible stories – flight logs, expense reports, even the rental agreement with Mrs. Yamamoto. Grandpa Stan gave us no reason to doubt him. He also taught each one of us to drive and always begin with a “pre-flight” check of the mirror positions. I loved my Grandpa.

http://formersuburbanmom.com/2012/04/23/d-b-cooper-and-the-aft-staircase/

Blevins writes:

Well, there's no accounting for writing skills or in presenting a case via Yahoo, that's for sure. I'll give you that. You're probably right about that guy's article. Mine, on the other hand, laid out some pretty solid questions on why I think the Seattle FBI may have done a little whitewash on the Amboy chute.

I noticed both you and Robert99 pretty much ignored the facts on how the FBI handled the whole thing. Do you really believe that the Amboy chute is made of silk and not ripstop nylon? You must...because that's really the ONLY solid reason ever forwarded by the FBI on why it can't be Cooper's. Yet no proof of this was ever offered, just the Cossey statement. And a lot of people besides myself doubt this statement.

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, be careful! Otherwise, you may throw your shoulders out of socket patting yourself on the back. You seem to feel that any piece of unrelated junk that comes along is suppose to go through the FBI lab's most advanced testing protocols. It would be a crime against nature if Cossey couldn't tell what was in the FBI agent's car trunk without removing it.

And in case you haven't heard, the FBI doesn't owe you, me, or anyone else a detailed explanation of why they rejected the Amboy chute as being relevant.

Blevins writes:

I know why Robert99 blindly believes this explanation, by the way. It's because he thinks Cooper went into the Columbia at or near Tena Bar, and if the chute at Amboy was Cooper's, his theory would be blown from the water like the HMS Hood was by the Bismarck.

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, You need to start reading such things as the posts on this thread that are not related to your Cooper candidate. If you knew how to read and could understand what you were reading, you would soon discover that I have NEVER claimed that Cooper landed in the Columbia River. I have ALWAYS claimed that Cooper landed on solid ground.

Blevins, You are in over your head. It should be obvious to everyone here that your sole purpose for being on this thread is to sell you book on KC regardless of lacking any valid evidence to support your claims.

Both you and Jo Weber feel that you are superior to the FBI in the Cooper matter. And that is laughable.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Robert99: Did you see anything about Christiansen or my book in that post about the Amboy chute? Yeah...I know you think Cooper hit solid ground...only you think it was at Tena Bar. I don't have a problem with that, but you still have yet to prove that theory. Four miles on the west side of the freeway? That's a bit out of the official drop zone, isn't it?

The post I made was about the Amboy chute. And both you and Shutter completely dodged it. I'm not going to repeat it, and your lack of an answer simply means you don't have one.

LOL don't feel bad, though. Neither did the Seattle FBI. Silk...it's laughable.

5'8" and bald is not on the description of Cooper....you have a lot of work to do...don't ya (roll eyes)

RobertMBlevins

Robert99: Did you see anything about Christiansen or my book in that post about the Amboy chute? Yeah...I know you think Cooper hit solid ground...only you think it was at Tena Bar. I don't have a problem with that, but you still have yet to prove that theory. Four miles on the west side of the freeway? That's a bit out of the official drop zone, isn't it?

The post I made was about the Amboy chute. And both you and Shutter completely dodged it. I'm not going to repeat it, and your lack of an answer simply means you don't have one.

LOL don't feel bad, though. Neither did the Seattle FBI. Silk...it's laughable.

Blevins, Everything in all of your posts comes down to Christiansen.

I did respond to your remarks about the Amboy chute. Since you obviously didn't understand them, let me repeat them in a plain language. They are bullshit!

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I noticed both you and Robert99 pretty much ignored the facts on how the FBI handled the whole thing. Do you really believe that the Amboy chute is made of silk and not ripstop nylon? You must...because that's really the ONLY solid reason ever forwarded by the FBI on why it can't be Cooper's. Yet no proof of this was ever offered, just the Cossey statement. And a lot of people besides myself doubt this statement. I know why Robert99 blindly believes this explanation, by the way. It's because he thinks Cooper went into the Columbia at or near Tena Bar, and if the chute at Amboy was Cooper's, his theory would be blown from the water like the HMS Hood was by the Bismarck.

And that silk assessment came from a single source, Earl Cossey, who also claimed he owned the chute. We know now that is not true.

Here's a challenge for you: Name ONE verifiable source that proves the Amboy chute can't be Cooper's...without using Cossey's silk-not-nylon reason. Just one. Before you answer, remember that silk is a biodegradable substance, and any chute that was truly made of SILK and was buried unpacked would show extensive signs of rotting within a reletively short time. Nylon, on the other hand, can last centuries. Anything biodegradable goes to hell pretty quick up here in Washington state, where it rains all the time. So if Cossey is wrong on his silk statement, then where exactly is the proof that the chute can't be Cooper's?

It was not me, but SA Larry Carr who stated right after the chute was found that it was the same type used by Cooper...

SA Robbie Burroughs: 'a totality of the information...'

Really? WHAT information? :S

There you go again. That's the point. Where did you read or who told you that the silk assessment was made ONLY by a single source, Cossey. Where did you read, or who told you that this is the ONLY reason that the FBI had for ruling out the chute? Where did you read, or who told you that the FBI has to give you their conclusions, or how they reached those conclusions. Would we all like an open book? Ummmmm, yeah. Are we likely to get it? I doubt it.

While you are second guessing, why not call for an investigation into the skull that was found near Estacata, Oregon in the mid 70s near a parachute hanging in a tree. That one was ruled out because the age was said to be in the 30s and because the location didn't fit with the way the wind was blowing.... So they are basing it on an age that half the people with Cooper candidates dispute, and the wind direction/flight path which another half dispute. Hell, I want a recount.

And what about that flight path? - you place blind trust in the folks that came up with a probable dropzone, but Cossey wouldn't know the parachute he packed if it bit him in the butt??

And btw whether the found chute was silk or not.....there have been silk chutes excavated from the wet moors of England in good condition and the Amboy chute that was found was not in pristine condition no matter how many times you try to say that it was. :):)

Robert, is Cossey lying again here, or is Bruce?

I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute.

kinda explains no harness.....but hey....it's not true anyway...right?

RobertMBlevins

Of course they are. That chute probably drives you nuts. Let's see...found right in the same place the FBI thought Cooper jumped......

But let's see......what the hell do they know??

LOL.....Dang, you keep making my point for me. Thanks! :D