47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I told Porteous that perhaps the reason the hijacker selected the NB-6/8 container was because that was the only one brought aboard he was familiar with. Also, this 'front and back chute' stuff could point to someone who hadn't jumped in a long time. Funny way to ask for parachutes.

The "front and back chute" remark is a funny way to ask for parachutes and indicates that Cooper was not a paratrooper to begin with.

Also, Army paratroopers would not normally come in contact with the Navy NB-6/8 parachutes.

Robert99

On the DNA testing of the letters:

Well it will not happen! I have pushed for that for yrs before I knew any of you guys. Especially the one sent out of an area 13 miles from where Duane's sister lived...but the newpaper did NOT keep th envelope and the note was sent on to the FBI - this was presumed by a jouralist I spoke to many many yrs ago.

As for the DNA and/or prints belonging to Sheridan - I doubt it.
Since the location of the notes are questionable - it is very doubtful they will ever turn up again or be tested for prints and/or DNA.

The woman with Weber at that time had children from a previous marriage and her DNA and prints would in my guess be what was on such notes - if any of them actually were sent by Cooper. The one I feel strongly about is the one with the numbers and mailed from California.

Good Luck on getting this done - I stand behind it but WE all know the government is NOT going to spend another cent on Cooper. Perhaps an independent lab wanting to make a name for its self might do this for a 60 minutes program on Cooper.

BUT will the FBI allow access to ALL of the letters - and I mean ALL of them!
Most important is the one the media reported and then the article was immediately buried!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

And you have ZIP on Kenny on 4 Clydesdales abreast with the
Cooper Comic nailed to a wall in the wheel house of Tug No.40
at Foss Tugboats ... all in a trailer at some campground now
changed to a tool shack in the woods near Anti Gravity Hill !
:D

Georger - Please! The thread has been warned about the PISSING contests. Even though most of us disagree with Blevins - it is best NOT to repeat the posting and if YOU have to say something - just be polite. Post a smile or a frown!

He just cannot help himself - especially when he feels he needs to defend himself. Frankly I feel that way LOTS of time. Note - when I do I do make a comment - but DO not repeat their entire post!

Try it! PLEASE! :)

Robert99

[Known or unknown and they are certainly not going to "fess up" at this late date.

Robert99

How do you know this data was erased? Are U saying all we have are the transcripts? WHY? This is negligence from the GET GO if they where actually erased! Who would erase them and HOW long does the Black Box record and how often does it reset?

Excuse my layman terms - but, I am just that DUMB old woman who makes not sense sometimes! Some of what U guys discuss GOES right over the COO's nest so I try NOT to get involved in these conversations - I DO read them!

Robert99

***I told Porteous that perhaps the reason the hijacker selected the NB-6/8 container was because that was the only one brought aboard he was familiar with. Also, this 'front and back chute' stuff could point to someone who hadn't jumped in a long time. Funny way to ask for parachutes.

The "front and back chute" remark is a funny way to ask for parachutes and indicates that Cooper was not a paratrooper to begin with.

Also, Army paratroopers would not normally come in contact with the Navy NB-6/8 parachutes.

Robert99

Yeah, an Army Paratrooper might ask for a "Main and Reserve". Smoke Jumpers use the same terms, and that theory may eliminate other candidates too.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The three gauges!

Well, it looks like something in my office:

Top one is a thermometer
Second one a Barometoer
Third one a Humidty gauge.

I am sure they had NO reason for gauges as simple as those are, but thought it was interesting when I looked at it - I looked on my wall and thought - hmmm! Now you guys can HEE HAW me - thought I would lighten the conversation up a little - it is WAY over my head!

Where are the test studies and documents for that study they did. Cost a lot of money NOT to have kept records - you would think!

No need to defend your subject with repeated posting. Rusty jumping experience or little knowledge at all. This is what the transcripts and what was told about Cooper seem to indicate.

Very unlikely Cooper had a lot of jumping experience! Basic knowledge, old knowledge or recently acquired knowledge thru association....seems to be the only expertise displayed by Cooper.

Blevins you stated in referencing Kenny's "war" time.

"They would say: 'Really? Funny he never talked about it..."

You do understand the jest of this?
You said WAR TIME. Do you know what this term means to those who served on the battle fields? Do you know what that question means to the average woman out there who was NOT heavily connected to military? These old folks thought you meant he was on the front lines - most do not think in terms of being based or in a position out of harms way. Why when those who served out of harms way - will usually say - 'I served during WWI, but I was not on the front lines." They do NOT want to TAKE AWAY from those who did and quickly qualify their positions.

Kenny was mild manner person and would never have bragged about his tour of duty in a way that a braggart would.

As for Kenny not attending class reunions after so many yrs. Many attended every reunion, but those who lived a distance away - ONLY attended the most important one and now the economy keeps some from attending. Also the timing of some re-unions conflicts with other engagements - like a grandchild graduating from high school or college or a wedding. Sometime we just drift away and/or feel our money has a better place to be spent. Those who live close - usually go.

Well, when I retired I started looking like a gardner and a homemaker. THAT is life! We dress for the occassion...life becomes casual. Some days I look like a bag lady.

Asking for a front and back chute was INDEED a strange way to ask for chutes! WHY do you think the authorities thought Cooper splattered? So was also asking for a Knapsack! Seems like a lot of the terminology used indicated Cooper was well into his 40's. Perhap the Marla supporters should have studied the language and terminologies use by COOPER!

Antiquated! Acquired knowledge from observation or was Cooper just trying to throw everyone off.
Really Cooper was NOT that smart.
Perhaps Cooper expected to die or to be caught and sent to prison.

Why would someone do something like that? What was going on in the mind of Cooper? Why did Tina state "He was a VERY SAD man."

I seriously do not think a man who knew chutes and who had a lot of experience would have portrayed the image of a SAD man! Just a little FOOD for thought!

The profilers if there was such a thing in 1971 and those who have done profiles on Cooper after the fact - need to re-evaluate their chosen profession. Cooper was childish when he actually saw the money and held it in his hands!
This information is in the FBI files and in the witness testimonies per the newpapers and other media sources.

Useful information if one knows their subject!

skyjack71

***[Known or unknown and they are certainly not going to "fess up" at this late date.

Robert99

How do you know this data was erased? Are U saying all we have are the transcripts? WHY? This is negligence from the GET GO if they where actually erased! Who would erase them and HOW long does the Black Box record and how often does it reset?

Excuse my layman terms - but, I am just that DUMB old woman who makes not sense sometimes! Some of what U guys discuss GOES right over the COO's nest so I try NOT to get involved in these conversations - I DO read them!

Jo, The discussion about the Seattle Air Traffic Control transcripts being "sanitized" has been going on here for about four years.

On the matter of the Flight Data Recorder information being erased, it should be remembered that this was on a continuous tape loop that recorded over the old data after a specified period of time.

I don't know exactly what the time was in 1971, since the recorder's capability started out quit low and was improved over the years, but it probably wasn't more than about an hour then.

It was more than 2 and one-half hours from the time that Cooper supposedly jumped until the airliner landed in Reno. If a member of the cockpit crew didn't pull the circuit breaker and stop the recording within a relatively short period of time after Cooper jumped, then the information recorded when Cooper was on board would be recorded over and lost.

Robert99

Until then, here's his basic enlistment record attached. It only covers the time when he was at Ft Leavenworth for Basic. Later, he volunteered for the paratroops and went off to Fort Benning.

Blevins, we need to make our posts more general instead of harping on a subject. In your case this comes down as HYPING a book! These guys know KC's history and Weber's history - some better than they know their own face in a dept. store mirror. When one passes those mirrors near the esculators they wonder who that old man or woman who looks a little familiar to them is and it is their own reflexion.

KC's history like that of Weber's has been recited over and over! Note I try not to harp on records - but introduce trains of thought that could make one re-examine why they chose to walk away from a subject. Like the FBI told me - you have to put the subject on the plane! You can't put KC on the plane. You can put someone in a chute, but YOU have to put him on the plane.

Witness testimony - such as the Night Clerk putting Weber in WA the night before. Well, the FBI seems to have LOST the registration card that John Collins signed that night...but, it did happen. Maybe they have found the registration card now that they have been instructed where to look for it. You think? Probably been destroyed like so much of the evidence in this case. Perhaps others who were questioned have come forward to vouch that this man was indeed inteviewed and the registration card was actually taken. The FBI was supposed to provide a reciept for things like this. There were OTHER employees in this establishment!

Such as the person playing the piano next door in the bar. She is deceased, but perhaps she talked to one of her friends and/or another patron about this man who resembled the composite a few months after Nov 1971. There are ways to verify the story told by the night clerk - no one cared! Those who were around in 1971 are not exactly part of the Cooper world of today - like this thread!

The sources of NEW infomation are there - you just have to find them!

P.S.,
BLEVINS U R HOPELESS! I JUST READ THE POST YOU MADE WHILE I WAS DOING THIS ONE - U RECITE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND U OFFER NO NEW INFORMATION! U DID NOT EVEN KNOW KC! U TOOK SOME OLD PEOPLE AND INJECTED THE STORY U WANTED TO TELL ABOUT A MAN U DID NOT KNOW!

It is over - it is done! You figure out what I mean by that and then take yourself on a vacation. U are going to need one.!

Read the last 2 posts I made - obviously someone has to SPELL everything out for U. U always pass the buck - like it was someone elses job to get the history. It was just your job to interview the people. GIMME a BREAK,

U built a house of straw and it was so easy to blow down, but the wolf must have ate you. U must be in Piggy Heaven and think U are still safe in the house of Straw....if you are still on the earth you are naked for the world to see.

But I can put him in a vehicle with Bernie Geestman headed south toward Portland only two days before the hijacking...and then not returning until the following Monday or Tuesday. Considering the events over the next twelve months in their lives, it's suspicious if nothing else.

Don't forget you now have Kenny and Geestman going back
north in the same van immediately AFTER the hijacking....
remember the machine shop in remote rural area you posited
during whatever revision it was ?

skyjack71

And you have ZIP on Kenny on 4 Clydesdales abreast with the
Cooper Comic nailed to a wall in the wheel house of Tug No.40
at Foss Tugboats ... all in a trailer at some campground now
changed to a tool shack in the woods near Anti Gravity Hill !
:D

Georger - Please! The thread has been warned about the PISSING contests. Even though most of us disagree with Blevins - it is best NOT to repeat the posting and if YOU have to say something - just be polite. Post a smile or a frown!

He just cannot help himself - especially when he feels he needs to defend himself. Frankly I feel that way LOTS of time. Note - when I do I do make a comment - but DO not repeat their entire post!

Try it! PLEASE! :)

What pissing contest?

4 Clydesdales abreast had nothing to do with anything
supporting KC being DB Cooper ...

the Cooper Comic was not at Shemya as alleged...

The Cooper Comic was not nailed to a wall in the wheel house
of Tug No.40 at Foss Tugboats ...

RMB changed KC and Geestman being in a trailer at some
campground ... to a tool shack or machine shop? in the woods
near Anti Gravity Hill which is north of Portland !

And ZIP there is nothing to support on Kenny being DB Cooper.

RMB has changed his box of evidence many times, just like you
have for Duane. You may not like that being pointed out, but it
is a fact.

Georger:

You ask:

"Nice photos. Is that loafer on Sheridan? "

My answer is yes, he was wearing the whole thing (suit, white shirt. black tie, and loafers) in the Boeing News article Nov 1, 1962.
Blevins believes you can tell eye color in a black and white photo. Attached is Sheridan's eyes in black and white. I don't agree with Blevins but I know Sheridan had brown eyes.
Also, Sheridon's tie knot looks like it could be a clip-on and in attachment.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

sailshaw

Georger:

You ask:

"Nice photos. Is that loafer on Sheridan? "

My answer is yes, he was wearing the whole thing (suit, white shirt. black tie, and loafers) in the Boeing News article Nov 1, 1962.
Blevins believes you can tell eye color in a black and white photo. Attached is Sheridan's eyes in black and white. I don't agree with Blevins but I know Sheridan had brown eyes.
Also, Sheridon's tie knot looks like it could be a clip-on and in attachment.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Well of all the people with real skills I have seen run through
here he might just be the best to look at. I know Farflung
poked holes in your story. But he definitely had the skills
(maybe too any skills!), and he definitely had political motives,
and he worked for Boeing, ... and the FBI did look at him on
their own without prompting from anyone with an agenda.

Has he done any real crime before or after?

Of all the places on Earth to claim he was ... Nepal is pretty
weird in my book. Not saying he was or wasn't; how would I
know and I don't mean to sound provincial!

As far as "beating the system" is concerned, I heard a thousand
people utter that phrase every day each week for years in the
late 60s and early 70s so I don't attach anything magical to
that.

If he had a criminal record of some kind that proved he could be
a real skunk matching his political views with hardcore action,
my sensors would start to blink, but I don't see that. He just
looks like some Americanised Buddhist to me ... who wanted to
"beat the system" like 10 million others did. Most of those
were hardcore entrepreneurs by the 1980s, with a Holiday Inn
or McDonalds franchise or two, attending Buddhist conferences
on the side.

Keep perusing it. Try to put him on the plane! Sounds trite but
what else is there?.

mrshutter45:
You say:

"correct, this always makes me wonder about the knowledge. would a smoke jumper who is trained to protect himself in a drop wear a suit for a night jump? those guys wore heavy duty stuff. I understand some might parts of the gear is not needed, but a suit vs smoke jumpers gear?"

I say:
Sheridan had already jumped in a demo for the Boeing Skydiving Club dressed in the dark suit, white shirt, black tie, and loafers in 1962. The addition of the rain coat that had a large collar to flip-up and button, just like the Smoke Jumper's large collar, would have provided protection to his face if he landed in the trees. He had practice landing in trees and found them to be no problem.
Would he have jumped dress the same way? Why not, it was his MO and he knew it would work. Why did he leave the tie behind? He did not need it and who wants to keep a clip-on tie anyway. It was kind of like "have gun will travel" calling card. Most of you are too young to understand "Palidan's" calling card. A TV program from the past that Sheridan would have know about.
The actual photo Boeing News used for making the double image used in their newspaper is attached and is very good resolution.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

quade

Jo, you can always simply ignore him. It would be better for your blood pressure and wouldn't wear out your keyboard as much.

Right about that one. My gray HP key board has no o,n,m,h,d,s,a,e, or backspace. The new key boards are black, flat and not designed for old people.

KC nor Peterson were Cooper.

KC for Lots of reason already verbalized and in print.

Peterson just because - I spoke with him yrs ago and he is NOT Cooper. He may have a strong opinion of who Cooper was - but our goverment is wrought with SECRETS! Remember Sheridan is part of that system, but he was NOT Cooper. He might have knowledge of who Cooper was as did others.

I spoke to Peterson in the VERY beginning of my search on the recommendation of Mr. Himmelsbach.
I believe he was still in WA.

You guys didn't know that did you?
Lots of things I haven't told the thread. When he was mentioned in the thread I again spoke to him, but only that one last time. He didn't remember our first conversation back yrs ago...so I didn't push the issue, but recently I had reason to go back thru the beginning yrs of my research.

1. I spoke to the co-pilot in August of 1996 for the first time. YOU guys had NO idea I had spoke with him that far back - it was in August of 1996 and it is logged. There are other calls to other individuals logged in my appointment books.

2. I had my 1995 planner and I logged the things Duane said in the hospital - right there in the planner.
I knew I had kept the old planners for a good reason.

3. My first contact with Mr. H is logges as well as my contact with "RAT" was the following wk.

4. August of 1996 - The FBI was not moving fast enough for me - so I started my own search.

Lots of interesting things along with calls I had forgotten about. I did not log all conversations - just when something seemed important. I did start keeping the contacts in a spiral note book because my planner was getting so cluttered with Cooper stuff.

Perhaps the Government would like to "classify my planners". Duane told me little about himself. It is WHAT I don't know bugs me and it involves associates of Duane's I met over the yrs.. I did NOT imaging meeting these individuals, but can I prove it? NO camera allowed! Since they were Duane's age - they are probably deceased. The ones I can't find any is I never really had a name, just a first name and a face. The name is vague (like Dave or Dale in N.Orleans with a BABY face - a friend of Duane's).

Those who try to dig into the files of the government are accused of Political persecution. We have one sitting in a prison cell waiting to see what the Governement is going to do with him. These young brilliant men end up in prison just because they believe in the freedom of speech - something America was built on. Another is fleeing across many nations trying to keep his freedom.

What have the young men done to jeopardize anything in this day and time. To let out Secrets that should NO longer be secrets - where is the CRIME? As a normal citizen I fail to see why these men commited crimes & against WHO? The deeds had already been done - and handled!

Because the ADMINISTRATION wants to hide the FACT they have had their hands in the pot. So what - as long as the Government did NOT react in a way that would jeopardize others. It is time the doors in WA stood OPEN!

They are STILL hiding things from the Kennedy days and before that! WHY?
A kennedy clip was shown briefly a few yrs ago - one never seen before and suddenly it went POOF! There was something on that clip I wanted to see again - but, that clip was turned over to the Gov after that - and unless someone recorded the program at that time - it is NO longer available to the public...and if they have their way - NEVER!

Frankly, I am sick of government policy. I do not consider myself as belonging to any one party, but in order to be a registered voter one has to pick a party...when I registered there were only 3 options. I feel all I have to be is registered to vote and to be able to vote in all primaries for all parties. That way we have the best running against the best (what is best for AMERICA) or are we so corrupt that politics will always be topsy tursby.

WHEN Obama - SHARPLY WARNS other nations NOT to hinder the extradition of individuals NOT connected to a murder or horrid crime - but, for standing up for what they believe to be right and wrong regarding disclosure of deeds the goverment has already done. (These are Not a Secret plans for the future defensive actions, but things from the past! Deeds done and over!

Charges?
Unauthroized communications of national defense information, willfull communications of classified communications of intelligence information and theft of government property. If the deed has been done and it is over - it should NO longer be classified.

This should be the rule of hand with every action our government does and the same with other countries.

PROTECT and DO NO HARM! Well, secrets kept decades after the offenses DO HARM!

sailshaw

mrshutter45:
You say:

"correct, this always makes me wonder about the knowledge. would a smoke jumper who is trained to protect himself in a drop wear a suit for a night jump? those guys wore heavy duty stuff. I understand some might parts of the gear is not needed, but a suit vs smoke jumpers gear?"

I say:
Sheridan had already jumped in a demo for the Boeing Skydiving Club dressed in the dark suit, white shirt, black tie, and loafers in 1962. The addition of the rain coat that had a large collar to flip-up and button, just like the Smoke Jumper's large collar, would have provided protection to his face if he landed in the trees. He had practice landing in trees and found them to be no problem.
Would he have jumped dress the same way? Why not, it was his MO and he knew it would work. Why did he leave the tie behind? He did not need it and who wants to keep a clip-on tie anyway. It was kind of like "have gun will travel" calling card. Most of you are too young to understand "Palidan's" calling card. A TV program from the past that Sheridan would have know about.
The actual photo Boeing News used for making the double image used in their newspaper is attached and is very good resolution.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Bob I think you forgot to add the photo -

"Sheridan had already jumped in a demo for the Boeing Skydiving Club dressed in the dark suit, white shirt, black tie, and loafers in 1962 ... "

If every nation on the earth agreed to communicate - there would be NO wars. NO one controls GOD or what a person believes to be GOD - that is personal. There are radical countries just as there are radical nations under the control of oppression and not freedom. These rulers cannot seem talk to each other and come to agreements - so they fight cold wars and real wars. They choose an enemy and to be enemies. America is a country to fear - (only BECAUSE of her secrets) - this is WRONG and not what the people of AMERICA want.

Government shoud be OPEN! This is WHAT my forefathers came to this country for - freedom - not oppression and secrets and a closed door policy with governement issues.

I think the government is MORE upset about OLD things that have been released to the public and "others", because Washington thinks it will HURT their image with other countries.

NO NATION stands alone - not one!

Secrets after the FACT kept secret - that is NO way to RUN a Nation but to RUIN a Nation.

OPEN door policies for old information & information NOT deemed to harm others. That is the key word Not Deemed to HARM! A handful of men sit in WA and make this decision - but that is NOT how it should be. When WA deems it necessary to keep this file or that file closed - they never revisit it to see if leaving it closed creates more harm and more expenses. Files some peon decided to keep classified 40 yrs ago have NOTHING to do with NATIONAL SECURITY in this day and time. The government in doing so spent millions/billions of dollars to hide these things and one has to ask WHY?

All of the closed files on the Kennedys! WHY? Watergate? Mafia:

Secrets\ Government supporters and agents. THe Government and those who make the decisions do NOT want the people to know they make mistakes - so they withhold the information as CLASSIFIED until all the individuals involved are deceased! When they do release something - REDACTED is all over the place - Nothing left makes any sense and NO names to contact to verify the information!
I call THIS A DEMOCRAZY no not mispelled but how I feel about WA and our government.

The solution - automatic DECLASSIFICATION after the fact - NOT waiting till anyone who might not like it - is deceased and cannot defend the right or the wrong of the incident. Perhaps the individuals making these decision would be a little more cautious if they knew what they were doing would be made public after the deed was done.

Ever wonder why Carr chose the name CKRET? With his first few posts he was NO secret within the thread!

skyjack71

If every nation on the earth agreed to communicate - there would be NO wars. NO one controls GOD or what a person believes to be GOD - that is personal. There are radical countries just as there are radical nations under the control of oppression and not freedom. These rulers cannot seem talk to each other and come to agreements - so they fight cold wars and real wars. They choose an enemy and to be enemies. America is a country to fear - (only BECAUSE of her secrets) - this is WRONG and not what the people of AMERICA want.

Government shoud be OPEN! This is WHAT my forefathers came to this country for - freedom - not oppression and secrets and a closed door policy with governement issues.

I think the government is MORE upset about OLD things that have been released to the public and "others", because Washington thinks it will HURT their image with other countries.

NO NATION stands alone - not one!

Secrets after the FACT kept secret - that is NO way to RUN a Nation but to RUIN a Nation.

OPEN door policies for old information & information NOT deemed to harm others. That is the key word Not Deemed to HARM! A handful of men sit in WA and make this decision - but that is NOT how it should be. When WA deems it necessary to keep this file or that file closed - they never revisit it to see if leaving it closed creates more harm and more expenses. Files some peon decided to keep classified 40 yrs ago have NOTHING to do with NATIONAL SECURITY in this day and time. The government in doing so spent millions/billions of dollars to hide these things and one has to ask WHY?

All of the closed files on the Kennedys! WHY? Watergate? Mafia:

Secrets\ Government supporters and agents. THe Government and those who make the decisions do NOT want the people to know they make mistakes - so they withhold the information as CLASSIFIED until all the individuals involved are deceased! When they do release something - REDACTED is all over the place - Nothing left makes any sense and NO names to contact to verify the information!
I call THIS A DEMOCRAZY no not mispelled but how I feel about WA and our government.

The solution - automatic DECLASSIFICATION after the fact - NOT waiting till anyone who might not like it - is deceased and cannot defend the right or the wrong of the incident. Perhaps the individuals making these decision would be a little more cautious if they knew what they were doing would be made public after the deed was done.

Ever wonder why Carr chose the name CKRET? With his first few posts he was NO secret within the thread!

I thought Quade asked NO POLITICS?

Take it to Bonfire.

BTW, is everyone aware of the brief Cooper thread that was on
Bonfire ... back in '2005. One poster put up a long history of the
Cooper case that's worth reading perhaps ...

Here: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1919898;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

I did not mean to make a political statement - unfortunately you quoted me so I could NOT go back to change somethings. My frustration is the government keeping OLD criminal files and investigative files - without making them available to the public or to interested parties (especially widows and family members of a deceased felon).

It is an OUTRAGE that after 17 yrs of my asking for the Jefferson file - it and the pictures are made available by someone able to access the information. The FBI never allowed me to see this file. I feel they thought my life was so worthless or someone elses was more important than mine and/or that Weber was involve in something they didn't want to go public. It was a simple request - and 17 yrs make a big diffence regarding quality of life.

Because of what is going on with Snowden - this is just what POPPED into my mind and I am one to say my piece when I think something is wrong.
I took too broad a spectrum with that post, but it has been said. I could have toned it down had you not have quoted it. When YOU think I am out of order - -please PM me and let me know...so I can make the necessary adjustments..

At any rate - QUADE knows this is out of character for me - so maybe he will let me slide on this. I should have been CASE specific, but I wasn't. I got on a soap box and YOU know I try to stay out of Cooper unrelated things.

What I did say does seem to be the problem at hand on the case. Perhaps the FBI needs to prove me wrong or at least to make a statement or provide the interested parties with information, that would make a cover-up just vanish like Cooper did! :):oYou Think!

skyjack71

Read the last 2 posts I made - obviously someone has to SPELL everything out for U. U always pass the buck - like it was someone elses job to get the history. It was just your job to interview the people. GIMME a BREAK,

U built a house of straw and it was so easy to blow down, but the wolf must have ate you. U must be in Piggy Heaven and think U are still safe in the house of Straw....if you are still on the earth you are naked for the world to see.

Jo, I ASKED HIM for the post, he showed KC was enlisted, still waiting on the visible evidence for the paratrooper part. But, at least Robert has provided more than others thus far.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

***Read the last 2 posts I made - obviously someone has to SPELL everything out for U. U always pass the buck - like it was someone elses job to get the history. It was just your job to interview the people. GIMME a BREAK,

Jo, I ASKED HIM for the post, he showed KC was enlisted, still waiting on the visible evidence for the paratrooper part. But, at least Robert has provided more than others thus far.

Matt

Blevins has discussed KC's history many times in this thread over the last 3 or 4 yrs. He is so repetitive, one can predict what he will say or his actions. There are errors in KC's history which the thread called to his attention or he found when he reviewed them.

Blevins took the word of a brother on many things before checking them out. Like some of the military pics he posted - wrong darn war! I forget now what the problem was. If we discuss it he will be REPOSTING them all over again.

I had little access to Weber's past other than what he told me and what Doug Pasternac found - YOU DO KNOW THE FBI NEVER PROVIDED ME WITH ANY INFORMATION ON WEBER'S CRIMINAL BACK GROUND! I had to call the FBI, but still got nothing other than an agent contradicting me by stating Duane was not at McNeil and he was never in the ARMY!

After they had dismissed Duane on information the agent had NO knowledge of...I was instructed HOW to get the documents. This was when the representative told me the file was CLASSIFIED! ACCESS DENIED!

He went to a superior for an access code and he told me I was not listed as a beneficary (was 3 yrs old in 1943). THAT IS ALL HE COULD TELL ME...I told him I was interested in a copy of my husband's records. Well, I filled out the papers and all I got was copy of what I had...one page in and out.

I incorporate the story the brother sent me about an incident at Camp Siebert. The brother sent me a copy of the a letter written to his mom from the camp. Someone on the thread tried to declare it was FAKE, but it was REAL!! I knew Duane had been at Camp Siebert...and the letter was NOT fake (the brother had sent me a copy from the family records).

Supposedly the originals are in the hands of a great neice - but, she has NO interest (or so she claims) to share them with me. Claimed she had not gone thru the things she inherited from her Great Uncle. I guess she thinks they will be worth a lot of money one day. She could have made my life easier by letting me pay for the floppies to be converted to disks - and she has not gone thru the actual documents she inherited.

Seemed completely disinterested in the matter and never knew her great uncle Duane or that she had another Great Uncle she didn't know. She did tell me there was a note - that Duane did have paratrooper training. I think perhaps Tosaw helped him this - but all of that is just a GUESS. I have nothing to substanciate it.

He and I never got to have our private meeting - because the sister had a heart attack that night!
I could not afford to go back to WA...and her son moved her to TX where she died a couple of yrs later.