47 47
quade

DB Cooper

georger

I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

As I've said for years, if you don't like it here, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

If you don't like the very simple rules here, then by all means, go enjoy whatever you find enjoyable somewhere else.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

As I've said for years, if you don't like it here, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

If you don't like the very simple rules here, then by all means, go enjoy whatever you find enjoyable somewhere else.

+100!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

******I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

+100!

Matt

+ 1000

Jeanne

I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have
some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither
RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed,
period.

Georger do NOT lump me into the pot. I have been very tolerant and it was getting difficult dealing with a 10 yr old. You Georger, Blevins and Meyer are acting like 10 yr olds - not adults.

Blevins continued to rub people wrong with his advertising & having to be the center of attention. I advertise nothing and IF YOU will NOTE I have NOT been posting any of the controversial posts you and others have participated in. I try to STAY out of them.

I have a REASON not to be part of what is going on because of WHAT is going on. Things YOU know NOTHING about. Not one IOTA! You claim to be on the inside, but you are really NOT on the inside!

Maybe JO has solved the case! You think? At least I am not using the thread for an advertisement tool. Wonder who contacted Quade? It was NOT me.

You Georger, Blevins and Meyer are acting like 10 yr olds viving for the teachers attention. NOT one of you has made a productive post in a long time - just constant bantering and that was all because of Blevins using this thread like it was his own - and that he was the speaker of the house!

You Georger need to tone down how you fire off at people. You are the only one here that would lump me with Blevins - you have NO idea what is happening at all. You are totally on the outside, but you pretend to be on the inside. If you are on the inside make a post that shows you actually know what is happening!

The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Skyjack71 says in part:

***'The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!'

TSK TSK! You actually believe my post required an answer from you or that you send the FBI a private message?
You REALLY think they even want to talk to you? Well, guess again!

You are not a moderator for the FBI and the Cooper Story nor are you the person to go to for answers! My statement was simple and forthright,
It required NO reply from you or anyone else.

Georger do YOU know how many NEW composites have surface since 2007 and they all claim to be OFFICIAL!

Well, new composites could NOT be done WITHOUT - Tina, Florence and Alice and any other witness who is still alive.

None of the witnesses have contributed to NEW composites. This is all hype AND/OR just proving the FBI knows there was more to the Cooper Case than has ever been revealed...

The internet has allowed not only the public, but anyone with a reason to alter the image of Cooper - to promote a subject or if the FBI themselves have ACTUALLY participated in this - to further bury the truths. Should it be the latter - then the rumors of CIA or covert actions would seem pausible. If the FBI is NOT sanctioning the new composite - they should be able to have them taken off of the internet!

One was supposedly done recently - and I expect Marla Cooper was behind this one! THERE should be a law against things like this!

quade

***I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

I can live with that! :D:D:D:D:D

georger

******I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

I can live with that! :D:D:D:D:D

...what i miss? >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Georger do YOU know how many NEW composites have surface since 2007 and they all claim to be OFFICIAL!

Well, new composites could NOT be done WITHOUT - Tina, Florence and Alice and any other witness who is still alive.

None of the witnesses have contributed to NEW composites. This is all hype AND/OR just proving the FBI knows there was more to the Cooper Case than has ever been revealed...

Georger just ignore Blevins because you are going to be needed very soon.
You will note my posts were NOT addressed to him, but he chose to reply as though he had the power and knew more than anyone else in the thread.

If you are in anyway connected to the FBI YOU know there is something going on and what is going to happen is NOT going to make ANYONE happy.
If this case is going to be solved it will have to be done by the public. If the FBI is going to announce they are closing the case because they have solved it - BULL! NOT until the Fat Lady Sings! If by some small chance the think Weber was the best suspect - it is going to put a lot of guys up in arms. No matter what they do - they will not make everyone happy.

Most of the key witnesses are getting old and if they can't finish the story now they NEVER will. Rather than argue back and forth between all of us - I would like to suggest something.

ONE Blevins will be left entirely out of this and the same with JT as he has absolutely nothing to offer and only frightens people and intimidates them. I spoke with the copilot last wk and we had a very nice conversation. He knows I have stayed out of his life due to his health and his wifes health.
He intends to come see me - he said that before but I understand circumstances get in the was.

I am going to suggest that the co-pilot, the 3 stewardess and a couple of other who think they remember whatcooper looked like ....get to gether in a quit conference CLOSES to the public with on certian individuals invited. NOTE distruptive individuals like Jerry or Blevins.

Each person would decide what they are going to present and they can make their presentation with NO INTERUPTION and a 15 question answer session. Then move to the next subject such as the flight. The finding of the money, The location of the money, This is going to be last yr to make this happen. Some people will feel left out, but they have to understand why they have been left out.

I believe Tina will come for me if her sister and brother in law is with them.'

I have 3 witnesses in the area who would come for me - we are all gettin old and next yr we won't all be here.

We will take bus tours to places of interest to all and if someone will provide the plane - a trip that simulates the actual route which will be decided by the co- pilot from his memories. We will have an actual jump be made from the plane with simulated packages and equipment.

Then HOW long the man on the ground can avoid the ground crews.
We will all be looking for him - so where does he go.
Each piece of this has to be seriouos so we will actually know the reactions if you are in the position they were in in 1971.

One might find it strange that Tina lived about 9 miles from the money find in Gresham. Was there a change he home was paid a visit that same day when Duane and I went to WA . Remembe rhe knew where she was and what she was doing - is that were he disappearded to for part of that 5 plus 1/2 missing hours. Was her apt broke into and was she missing something as simple as cookbook with picture in it for a marker.

If we don't have this this yr we will never have it. We will go all the way to Eugene to finishing the project.
For those unable to pay their way was will have to make arrangemens..

It is my idea and I have the fartherest to come. Just a thouht. We ciould have Cooper flags every where -in Wa. AS a group we go and we aske questions of the citiczine - what do they think about his.

I think we will know the answers before we start - or that could just be wishful wishing.

RobertMBlevins

A freelance writer for the New York Times has requested a copy of the KC report and a PDF copy of Blast.

Sent along. Good luck. Maybe he will figure out the truth on Kenny one way or another. I certainly was not able to do so, although I like to believe I gave it the good old college try.

I don't usually publish PM's from folks on this thread, but I got this one tonight from MeyerLouie, and I think it deserves to be seen:

'Georger is gone, I am gone from the forum. It's exactly what you wanted. We no longer can handle one as stupid and ridiculou as you. Go fuck yourself, you insecure, pathetic, stupid Little Man...'

Whatever. My answer:

***Are you sure you didn't fudge your way to that P.H.D.? LOL listen to yourself. You've become a victim of the Cooper Curse without a doubt. You've tossed any civility you may have had previously right out the window. All logic has gone. You really should apologize, although I don't expect you to do so.

This sometimes, is what goes on in Cooperland. I didn't realize I was so bad. Thank you for setting me straight on that, Meyer. :S

Screw you, Troll. I'm outta here. MeyerLouie

An unsolved mystery almost as old as Cooper has new leads.
Feds are searching the area now. second video on page
is the best for you "Hoffa nuts"

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130617/METRO/306170059

**CAUTION** reading the article could make you nervous about incoming phone calls.........

Tony Zerilli is now stating Hoffa was hit over the head with a shovel
and buried alive.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

An unsolved mystery almost as old as Cooper has new leads.

**CAUTION** reading the article could make you nervous about incoming phone calls.........

and buried alive.

Let's keep the discussion to DB Cooper here. Certainly there is a Hoffa thread on some other web site for people to enjoy.
quade -

I know you do it. We all act like we don’t do it, like we’re all pristine human beings who WOULD NEVER do perverse things like that. But I know you do it. And you do it a lot.

You respond to trolls.

Read the rest here:
http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/15/diary-of-a-5000-hours-per-year-internet-troll/
quade -

quade

***An unsolved mystery almost as old as Cooper has new leads.

and buried alive.

Let's keep the discussion to DB Cooper here. Certainly there is a Hoffa thread on some other web site for people to enjoy.

this was the point the "other two" were talking about when someone else was posting topics not relevant to Cooper. advertising was the big one? this is big news. not "the Aburn Days" same when Felix Baumgartner was posted on here. lots of other non topic posts have been made and nothing said....
I don't think it should be selective, do you?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm not being "selective" with anything but my own time.

I simply can not be on-line 24/7/365 and it is my intention to not rule this forum with an iron fist. I truly believe the adage, "he who rules the least, rules the best." I pop in from time to time to check in on things. If I get an overwhelming number of complaints I try to keep the crack down generic.

Note the wording of the post I made a couple of days ago. I'm not singling anyone out because you're ALL guilty.

If people have such a guilty conscience they believe the comment was directed specifically at them and decide to over react and leave, so be it.

The forum will do just fine without them.
quade -

quade

I'm not being "selective" with anything but my own time.

I simply can not be on-line 24/7/365 and it is my intention to not rule this forum with an iron fist. I truly believe the adage, "he who rules the least, rules the best." I pop in from time to time to check in on things. If I get an overwhelming number of complaints I try to keep the crack down generic.

Note the wording of the post I made a couple of days ago. I'm not singling anyone out because you're ALL guilty.

If people have such a guilty conscience they believe the comment was directed specifically at them and decide to over react and leave, so be it.

The forum will do just fine without them.

I can respect that. but you can see that sometimes off topic posts will happen, this goes for any form. I don't believe advertising falls under that in any way, shape or form. I always try to stay on topic, but as you mentioned I can get side tracked just as anyone else.

I try my best to bring things to the Cooper table as best as I can., be it information found, or investigations I'm currently doing with my flight simulations. one tends to be a little defensive when they post things that are not accurate as to what you are doing, or how it's being done. it's hard to maintain control when one doesn't have all of the facts before they speak, so the bickering starts. hopefully with the intervention from you we can learn to have a mature discussion about the topics at hand. the odds are low, but let's see what happens B|

quade

***An unsolved mystery almost as old as Cooper has new leads.

and buried alive.

The information about Hoffa is relevant, as it is a well known unsolved case from the 1970's (similar to Cooper). Now, the FBI is actively pursuing it because of a substantial lead.

Thank you for posting it Shutter!
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

******An unsolved mystery almost as old as Cooper has new leads.

and buried alive.

The information about Hoffa is relevant, as it is a well known unsolved case from the 1970's (similar to Cooper). Now, the FBI is actively pursuing it because of a substantial lead.

Thank you for posting it Shutter!

Thank You, I believe you will make a fine agent in the future ;)

In case you did not notice, this is a DB Cooper thread!
Start your own Jimmy Hoffa thread.
Good luck!

They are both a wild goose chase, but sometime in the future they will both be solved ! Thanks Jo for bring this topic to DZ.com a long time ago :)
Lee West

Greene

In case you did not notice, this is a DB Cooper thread!
Start your own Jimmy Hoffa thread.
Good luck!

They are both a wild goose chase, but sometime in the future they will both be solved ! Thanks Jo for bring this topic to DZ.com a long time ago :)
Lee West

if you did your homework properly you would know that you were not talking to Jo. unsolved mystery do seem to tie themselves together whether one wishes to believe this or not, and can be relevant to a certain point.

if you wish to split hairs, this topic of Cooper doesn't belong on a skydiving thread. I believe DZ is a site for you jumpers to converse about things. so where does this end? since I don't recall seeing your name on here, why is this so important to you?

mrshutter45

if you did your homework properly you would know that you were not talking to Jo. unsolved mystery do seem to tie themselves together whether one wishes to believe this or not, and can be relevant to a certain point.

if you wish to split hairs, this topic of Cooper doesn't belong on a skydiving thread. I believe DZ is a site for you jumpers to converse about things. so where does this end? since I don't recall seeing your name on here, why is this so important to you?

I think you presume too much when you think only frequent posters look at this thread or are interested. Some just don't want to get involved in the bullshit.

Greene I go way back, have not always seen eye-to-eye on a number of topics, but is as welcome in this thread as any other user.

You do not get to be the arbiter here of who is and isn't allowed to voice an opinion.
quade -

quade

***if you did your homework properly you would know that you were not talking to Jo. unsolved mystery do seem to tie themselves together whether one wishes to believe this or not, and can be relevant to a certain point.

I think you presume too much when you think only frequent posters look at this thread or are interested. Some just don't want to get involved in the bullshit.

Greene I go way back, have not always seen eye-to-eye on a number of topics, but is as welcome in this thread as any other user.

You do not get to be the arbiter here of who is and isn't allowed to voice an opinion.

I don't believe I said he wasn't allowed on the thread. but do not wish to harsh over one post made. this is what always happens. two people thought it was relevant and two don't.......I think we have concluded the matter.