47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

"Uh...I haven't said any of my relatives did the Cooper Thing. And there is a distinct difference between Marla, Jo, and myself."

Uh....I never said that. I said it would be funny having the three of you in one room.......would the real DB Cooper stand up. all 3 of ya would jump up B|

:o:ph34r::D:D:D
You have a problem there. Jo will never be in a ROOM with EITHER one of them! Totally beside the point - Duane WAS not D.B.Cooper he was DAN COOPER!;):D

Guess that 3 hr nap gave me a sense of humor, plus the papers I have been working on and putting everything in place - to go forward in MY OWN Way!

Groceries are going out of site!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I have an actual copy of the Cooper Composit that has NOT been altered and or smoothed out. It was provided to me when I requested it after they sent the letter to me.

There are too many altered composites on the dockets out there.
If you take the REAL unaltered FBI composite which shows the lines and the artist strokes - ENLARGE IT TO LETTER SIZE. The enlarge the picture of Duane Weber from Jefferson and enlarge it - put them side by side and you will know without a question who Cooper was.

Remember the arguments given by one of the witnesses about the hair line. She kept telling Roy Rose the hair line was IRREGULAR like little widows peaks - none of the artist got it - LOOK at Weber's hair line. Make a little allowance for his not having some lower teeth and the fact his head is slightly down in the intake photo and he is looking up. Look at the lines in Weber's face and the composites features. After you enlarge it sketch in some hair and side burns - THAT is as close to the SKETCH anyone has ever come.

Note things about the eyes that are shown in detail in the composite the bridge of the nose and the raising and shaping of the eyebrow.

Note the lines under the eyes - DEAD ON! Then follow the lines in the face. Also remember that Weber had a softer side also. When one of the witnesses said the pic of DL was getting close - she did NOT realize that the man in the picture was only 31-32 yrs old. The man sitting beside her was in his 40 - well in his 40's. Stewardess are good at judging age - after all most of them were there to meet a rich guy. The common JOE did not fly by plane a lot in the early 70's.

The FBI can deny this all they want - but this will hit front page on ever major newspaper across the US and other countries.
It is my end lift wish and efforts to do this. Justice should be serverd.

The victims need to know he didn't really get alway - and the he did loose a majority of the money. Until someone can convince the man who bought the VAN that he commited no crime by keeping the few hundred left in the Van that part willnever be known.

Omaha - well, he was rememberd in Omaha.

He was remembered in N.Orleans.

He was remembered in GA.

This is costing me my home but it will be done...before I die. Everyday I will mail a packet to another location until the day I die or there is NO money left to do it.

Duane L. Weber was indeed Dan Cooper - he was not D.B. Cooper.
Airplane glue for his prints and constantly wiping down what he touched with a emory cloth. He left no prints. The eyes are so dead on it was spooky~

If I understand correctly, Dewey was a Paratrooper and worked for the Airlines. Enough expertise perhaps to pull off a hijacking or to train someone.

Why are the brothers birthdates relevant?

I find it interesting that a FBI agent would marry LD. If true.

Blevins wrote:

Basically, it's everything we know on the guy, his possible accomplice, and his financial dealings around the time of the hijacking. Doesn't prove he was the hijacker,

Actually Blevins, it doesn't prove anything.... it's just a fairytale.

MeyerLouie

Blevins wrote:

Actually, I would just slide over a copy of the report, along with a few other items, and let you decide for yourself. But you wouldn't be able to come to a decision because there are some missing pieces to the evidence.

I have already decided for myself, Blevins. KC ain't DBC. You've proven nothing. MeyerLouie

... Although Margie Geestman finally admitted on tape and voice that Kenny was probably the actual hijacker, I couldn't get such a confession from Bernie Geestman himself, although I did get a kick out of him when he told Decoded that Kenny could be the hijacker. We can definitely prove they were together the entire week the hijacking occurred. If Helen Jones and her daughter would have been willing to go on television, they would have confronted Geestman about this. But Jones was frightened of Geestman, and said so to both me and Pete Berg. We had to let it go at that. Too bad, because Geestman has lied multiple times on anything that possibly ties him to the hijacking, right from the start. You know the rest....

No Blevins, please tell us.....I never tire of it -- it's like watching a Disney movie -- I just can't get enough. Only kidding...you'll take it literally and repeat the whole damn story from beginning to end, again. ...
You say Bernie is a flat out liar, and he scares people. He acted liked a total weirdo jerk on your Decoded thingie. So, he has no credibility, he is of no use or benefit to your cause, and to always bring him into the conversation does nothing for your already weak case.
Margie and Bernie say Kenny may have been Cooper. Helen would have talked more if she wasn't so frightened.... That's about as convincing as all of the fuzzy memories and recollections that Jo has been throwing out for the last 17 years. You've all created a 'definite maybe' and not one of you have proven a damn thing.

MeyerLouie

....One of these days, someone is going to discover the truth about the whole thing. Whether it turns out to be Kenny I don't know....

I do know Blevins. It ain't Kenny. MeyerLouie

***The Auburn Days committee had another meeting today to hammer out details on this or that. After working with Criterion, and the MPLC on our blanket licenses, we finally came to this plan for Saturday, August 10th at the Auburn Avenue Theatre.

This will be my only post about it at Dropzone.

I think we all know this is a flat out lie. You can't resist using the thread for your own personal and financial gain.

By the way, how many DZ forum members actually show up for your Auburn Days? I"m betting zilcho, none, nada. So, why do you insist on advertising it here, on the forum? Bruce and I probably live as close to you as anybody. I've never heard Bruce say he's attended (although you'll have to ask him). I never have, and never will. You get no takers, so why are you advertising your Auburn shindigs here? You continue to use the thread like it's your flop house -- you think you can come and go as you please, and do as you please.

It ain't going to last forever, dude. It's just a matter of time. I'm surprised Quade has let you run rough shod over the forum like this. He has let you single-handedly ruin the forum with your shenanigans. So many good people aren't here anymore, but Quade doesn't seem to care.

MeyerLouie

mrshutter45

***"WHY did and why DOES JT lie?"

That is a dumb question, Jo. Do you think maybe JT is chief of the Cooper Crew? I know JT personally. Gold mine and all. You would never believe it. NEVER in a million years. We'll just keep that a secret.

I think you know a lot about lies Knoss. stop feeding, your stomach is going to burst......who was TOG Matt asked you once....your reply...Bill Rataczak of course...

what kind of business does Dave Haapala have. BK says , in communication.....wrong again..

shall I go on truth seeker?????? lmao

Twist all you want. The facts are as I have stated and YOU can't deal with the truth. Mr. Cleaner man. Shutter-upper.TOG could be Bill, I didn't say that, Matt did. Dave was a NW pilot, friend of Bill's. I worked for his dad as part of my "protective custody" in the barren wastelands of N.D. after my session with John Anderson. Bite me. If you knew anything at all you would know not to push it.

I worked for his dad as part of my "protective custody" in the barren wastelands of N.D. after my session with John Anderson. Bite me. If you knew anything at all you would know not to push it.

So why don't U tell us about your session with John Anderson. Certainly you have NOTHING to hide now!

1. Tell us what U went to See Anderson about - the jest of the Conversation? Where did you go?

2. What information did you have to share with Anderson? Be explicit as this may be the only chance you will be given to relate the story.

3. Give us the dates and the month.

4. Explain EXACTLY what you are talking about! What information did you had for Anderson and exactly how U were involved.

5. Essential you tell what incident the meeting involved...and you participation in the matter.

Remember if YOU lie I will personally set your pants on fire. Also YOU need to produce PROOF such meeting actually happened and the context of the meeting.

Failure to complete your MISSION will result in an expiration date being stamped on your file!

Who was the keeper? We are NOT talking about Cooper! He is NOT part of this discussion!

RobertMBlevins

***The Auburn Days committee had another meeting today to hammer out details on this or that. After working with Criterion, and the MPLC on our blanket licenses, we finally came to this plan for Saturday, August 10th at the Auburn Avenue Theatre.

This will be my only post about it at Dropzone.

1) Doors open at 9AM Saturday morning, August 10th.

2) I've set up the theatre as an official cooling station for the festival. It's AC'd, and free water, other drinks, and snacks will be available to anyone for free all day.

3) 9AM to 2PM is mostly the Book Swap. This is where we set hundreds of nice books on tables and folks come in with their own books. Leave one, take one. Or leave twenty and take twenty. Last year I tossed in a signed book by Arthur C. Clarke and didn't tell anyone. This year it is Harlan Ellison. Maybe you'll get lucky. :)
5) First film starts at 3PM, after the parade. This is where the Popcorn Man gives you popcorn free all day if you wish. Other snacks and drinks free at the concession window, courtesy of Gayla. Be nice to her or risk the consequences, and they ain't pretty. B|

6) Films and running times: 3PM Them, 92 minutes B/W. 5PM: Robinson Crusoe on Mars, 110 minutes color, 7PM: American Graffiti Special Edition, 113 minutes.

There is no charge for admission.

Come early for best results. Max seating is 220. :)

MeyerLouie: I don't think I can respond to your many comments there, not totally at least, but I will try. First, the announcement above is just a courtesy. I already know 99.99% of attendees will either be people going to the Auburn Days festival, or they will be members of the Northwest Sci-Fi Society.

The theatre event doesn't make us money, we do it because it's fun, and because it's a nice thing to do...especially in a town where they just closed down our drive-in theatre that had been open for nearly fifty years. We pay for all the refreshments, the blanket license from MPLC, the Criterion license, and there is no admission. We don't sell books at the event, and it doesn't say 'AB of Seattle' on the marquee either, LOL. That's about as non-promotional as it gets.

NOBODY CARES, BLEVINS. LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! NOBODY CARES! TMI -- IT'S TOO MUCH INFORMATION, IT'S IRRELEVANT, IT'S INAPPROPRIATE HERE, IT'S ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?? THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO POST THE INFORMATION HERE ABOUT YOUR FRICKIN' AUBURN DAYS IS, BY ITSELF, PROMOTIONAL. YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME. YOU USE THIS FORUM TO 'GET THE WORD OUT,' FREE OF CHARGE, ON ALL SUBJECTS 'NON-DB COOPER' PRETTY MUCH EVERY DAY. NOBODY ELSE HERE IS DOING IT, ONLY YOU.

MeyerLouie

As far as your comment about Christiansen, I understand why you would say he's not the hijacker. Makes sense. Opinion out there in Cooperland and with the general public is divided. Some say he is, others are sure he's not, (Like you) and some aren't sure. (Like me)

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY -- MOST THINK KENNY IS NOT DB COOPER.

LIKE JO, NEITHER OF YOU HAVE OFFERED UP ONE THREAD OF PROOF ABOUT ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS. JO BADMOUTHS THE FBI PRETTY MUCH EVERY DAY NOW. IF SHE (AND YOU FOR THAT MATTER) GAVE THEM SOMETHING TANGIBLE, SOMETHING SOLID, THEN THEY (THE FBI) MIGHT GIVE YOU AND JO THE TIME OF DAY. INSTEAD, THE FBI TOTALLY IGNORES YOUR KC REPORT AND TOTALLY IGNORE JO AS SOME CRAZY WOMAN. IF ALL I HAD IS WHAT YOU AND JO HAVE, I'D KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT -- AT LEAST UNTIL I COULD COUGH UP SOMETHING TANGIBLE. BUT NO, YOU AND JO FIND IT NECESSARY TO TAKE UP OVER 50% OF THE AIR TIME HERE PEGGING EVERYTHING INTO YOUR UNSUBSTANTIATED THEORIES AND POSING IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND/OR UNNECESSARY INFORMATION AND ADS. NOBODY ELSE ON THE THREAD IS DOING THAT -- JUST YOU AND JO, AND YOU BOTH FIND IT NECESSARY TO HOG THE SHOW TO DO IT. WHY DON'T THE TWO OF YOU JUST BE QUIET?. COME BACK WHEN YOU REALLY HAVE SOMETHING. AND FOR YOU, QUIT GETTING FREE ADVERTISING FOR EVERYTHING BLEVINS ON THIS FORUM. YOU DO IT WITH IMPUNITY, YOU VIOLATE PROTOCOL, YOU ARE STILL HERE. AMAZING!

BobKnoss

******"WHY did and why DOES JT lie?"

That is a dumb question, Jo. Do you think maybe JT is chief of the Cooper Crew? I know JT personally. Gold mine and all. You would never believe it. NEVER in a million years. We'll just keep that a secret.

I think you know a lot about lies Knoss. stop feeding, your stomach is going to burst......who was TOG Matt asked you once....your reply...Bill Rataczak of course...

what kind of business does Dave Haapala have. BK says , in communication.....wrong again..

Twist all you want. The facts are as I have stated and YOU can't deal with the truth. Mr. Cleaner man. Shutter-upper.TOG could be Bill, I didn't say that, Matt did. Dave was a NW pilot, friend of Bill's. I worked for his dad as part of my "protective custody" in the barren wastelands of N.D. after my session with John Anderson. Bite me. If you knew anything at all you would know not to push it.

Liar. And now you add more fables.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

BobKnoss

******"WHY did and why DOES JT lie?"

I will push all I want Bobby!!! you are the one twisting things....all talk...cheap at that. what were the two things Dave Haapala did according to your comments in the past? you can do it "memory man"

you have nothing but a bunch of garbled BS. how did you get out of the witness protection program...lmao
can't wait to hear that one......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

testxyz

If I understand correctly, Dewey was a Paratrooper and worked for the Airlines. Enough expertise perhaps to pull off a hijacking or to train someone.

Why are the brothers birthdates relevant?

I find it interesting that a FBI agent would marry LD. If true.

none of what you mention above has been proven other than it's possible Dewey worked for Boeing. have you seen Dewey's military records?

why is the birthdates relevant??? if the actual date is 1933, this makes LD pretty young to fit the description of someone in there mid 40's to early 50's. plus he has huge sideburns that would appear to be very noticeable by witnesses. they claim small sideburns.

exactly how did someone train LD to jump out of the back of a 727?

have you seen any proof of the marriage to an FBI agent? the worse thing you can do is take the word of someone without checking the facts. why has this woman stayed silent? no charges can be filed, so no reason to hide.

in a story or mystery such as this. you must show some kind of proof of what you are talking about, or it's just a good story.......

this part is for RobertMBlevins

" the announcement above is just a courtesy"

a courtesy to who? that post doesn't belong on here period! no spamming aloud!!!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Marla Cooper can claim all she wants, but anyone with an ounce of sense would know there was NO WAY DL was Cooper due to his age.

Marla pranced her twisty butt in front of the media and made claims the FBI did not attest to. Now, they will be closing the case - permanently - NO one else will be investigated unless they can produce a $20 bill! Or perhaps something more positive!

With Weber there was a confession, but that was only my word so 17 yrs later there are still no answers. The FBI had the packet as of June 6th, but NO word. Do not know if they even OPENED the packages! Doubt they showed them to the witnesses and if they did - it has been almost 42 yrs, so unless there was something very specific never revealed - we will NEVER know who Cooper was. The legend will live on and there will be more suspects - but there was only one Cooper and I believe with all of heart and my soul - I had him all along!

The eerie wallpaper of the 66 Jefferson file with other photod posted with remarks made quiet an impression on some people - MOSTLY the word eerie!

Not everyone was able to see the wallpaper and that may be an aol thing. I just know it had impact on those who could see it. The others probably shrugged their shoulder and thought - How pathetic!

I know Duane was Cooper and I may take my last breath and the world Not ever know. It is NOT over until the FAT lady sings!

Below is a picture of the glasses he wore - the wife is holding the glasses up so I had to turn the damn thing upside down to get the pic. The date of the pic was 1971 or 1972. I have posted the pic before, but here goes with a wish tossed in the WELL of Cooper!

RobertMBlevins

Lynn Doyle Cooper was NOT a paratrooper. He was in the US Navy. His basic record was posted here long ago. And Marla should have known this already, since she worked with the FBI for quite a while previous to what she said to questions in this interview:

Robert: When you looked more closely at your Uncle L.D.'s life, did you discover any evidence that he knew how to use a parachute?

Marla Cooper: Evidence? No. You seem to be assuming that my book research involves some type of sleuthing into all things Cooper. It does not. Someone in my family had told me that L.D. was a paratrooper.

Then notice her answer to the next question. I have done italics on the key sections, top and bottom questions.

***Robert: There has been much research done on the famous Dan Cooper comic book. Even the F.B.I. lists it as a possible clue on their website on the D.B. Cooper page. The comic is in French, and was mostly distributed in France, Belgium, eastern Canada, and some other parts of Europe. Very few copies reached the United States. Yet, you claim L.D. Cooper had several copies pinned to the wall of his bedroom at your grandmother's house. Do you have any theories on how he might have obtained them?

Marla Cooper: Yes I do. He had a car. I'm pretty sure he could drive it. The trek to Canada isn't impossible under those circumstances. One of my theories is that he bought them in Canada. Since I only saw him once a year, he had plenty of time to do things I wasn't privy to. However, it's more logical to me that he discovered 'Dan Cooper' while serving in the Navy during the Korean War.

As anyone can see, first Marla claims someone in her family told her LD was a paratrooper. But in another answer, she says he was in the Navy, and even knew where he served. Obvious discrepancy here.

Here's the basic record again:

U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010
about Lynn Doyle Cooper
Name: Lynn Doyle Cooper
Birth Date: 17 Sep 1931
Death Date: 30 Apr 1999
Cause of Death: Natural
SSN: 540365007
Branch 1: NAVY
Enlistment Date 1: 29 Dec 1951
Release Date 1: 22 Apr 1955

I never said LD was a paratrooper, nor did anyone else.
someone said this though....

"If I understand correctly, Dewey was a Paratrooper and worked for the Airlines. "

quote is from testxyz......

"Below is a picture of the glasses he wore - the wife is holding the glasses up so I had to turn the damn thing upside down to get the pic."

ok Jo, I made a pic giving Duane glasses on his Jefferson photo.
no shots from the peanut gallery, I did this in about 10 minutes B|

mrshutter45

Here's the basic record again:

U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010
about Lynn Doyle Cooper
Name: Lynn Doyle Cooper
Birth Date: 17 Sep 1931
Death Date: 30 Apr 1999
Cause of Death: Natural
SSN: 540365007
Branch 1: NAVY
Enlistment Date 1: 29 Dec 1951
Release Date 1: 22 Apr 1955

I never said LD was a paratrooper, nor did anyone else.
someone said this though....

"If I understand correctly, Dewey was a Paratrooper and worked for the Airlines. "

quote is from testxyz......

sigh....Not to mention, that we've presented (several times) some compelling information that shows the "basic record" is very likely "wrong". eta...at least in regard to his dob
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

mrshutter45

"Below is a picture of the glasses he wore - the wife is holding the glasses up so I had to turn the damn thing upside down to get the pic."

:DNo peanuts - nice job, but I have to say it did make me lol :D:D
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

mrshutter45

Nahh! Cooper's glasses were much wider and you have to put hair on Weber - he had a prison cut with no sideburns. Those Glasses are WAY too small. Have to work with the chin and have his face looking up and not downward. Nice try - but needs a bigger pair of glasses. The stems on the aviator glasses are also thicker than regular glasses. The simulator are able to bring his chin up and put hair on him and sideburns but, haven't tried Glasses. Of course an artist concept is just that a concept.

Put the Aviators on this pic! Hard to do with angle shots - I have NO straight on shots of Weber - will look though.

RobertMBlevins

MeyerLouie will probably go all-bold AND all-caps over this one:

I modified a certain webpage today so that it links the official movie posters with the official trailers. In other words, if you click on a poster, the trailer pops up at YouTube in a separate window. Come on, it's too cool. Be there or be square. :)

Look folks, we do this to celebrate Auburn Days, not for any promotional crap, no matter what Louie Lou-ah claims.

(we gotta go...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...)

this stuff does not belong on here.....simple..

Wonderful...let me tell you something...there is a time and place for everything, this is not that place. charity or not, your still sending out a promotional posting. radio station give things out all the time, pay thousands to charity, but you can rest assure they will have the logo of the station all over the place.

bottom line is, nothing of this sort belongs on this page...period. you take things to the extreme with everything said. I have to get up early in the morning so I don't have time to do post after post explaining things to you....it doesn't B-E-L-O-N-G on here......

RobertMBlevins

******MeyerLouie will probably go all-bold AND all-caps over this one:

I modified a certain webpage today so that it links the official movie posters with the official trailers. In other words, if you click on a poster, the trailer pops up at YouTube in a separate window. Come on, it's too cool. Be there or be square. :)

Look folks, we do this to celebrate Auburn Days, not for any promotional crap, no matter what Louie Lou-ah claims.

this stuff does not belong on here.....simple..

Yeah...well I posted it up just the ONE time for courtesy...;)

The 'courtesy' is to YOU via the Mod, owner, and US!

Thanks for taking advantage, again ... and again and again and again .... !

:D

YOU are going will close the thread down. You are so SELF-consumed you do NOT realize there are some very serious things going on in COOPER WORLD right now. The case is being CLOSED. We do NOT know if it being closed as solved or what terminology they will use.

I for one would like to have a medium in which we can discuss the conclusions the FBI has reached when it is made available or announced.

PLEASE refrain from discussing things unrelated to the CASE. If you do being the old lady here and the MOTHER of this thread - you are going to be lock in the closet for the next 3 months - we will try to make sure it is padded cell so you don't beat your brains out.

IT is NOT about YOU or your book or Auburn Days....this thread is about an old unsolved crime - so please JUST behave yourself for about 90 days.

[:/]NOTE! Start by NOT making a defensive childish post in regards to this one!:|:S

I am stepping over the line myself right now, by asking you to STOP, but believe you me - I have good reason to do so. STOP acting like a CHILD who has to be the center of attention at any cost - Leave that to the 5 yr olds!

RobertMBlevins

MeyerLouie will probably go all-bold AND all-caps over this one:

You're such a child, Blevie.

Blevins wrote:

Yeah...well I posted it up just the ONE time for courtesy...and Meyer comes back with his all-cap crap full of insults. Let me tell you something Shutter. People try to GIVE us money when we do this thing each year at the theatre. Sometimes they force it on us, no kidding. Know where it goes? Childrens' Hospital in Seattle, that's where.

AND WE NEED TO KNOW THIS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY INFORMATION, ON THE DB COOPER FORUM, BECAUSE.........??????
LOOK NUMB NUTS, GO TO THE CHALKBOARD ARE WRITE ON THE BOARD 100 TIMES:

'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'......
'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'
'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'......
'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'.....
'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'
'THIS INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT, INAPPROPRIATE, AND UNNECESSARY ON THE DZ THREAD'....

REPETITION IS NECESSARY FOR THE UNUSUALLY DENSE, THICK-HEADED ONES.....

MeyerLouie

The guy is hateful and spends his every waking moment at Dropzone saying hateful things.

THAT BE ME, NUMB NUTS. BUT ONLY TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU RICHLY DESERVE IT. MeyerLouie

However, I will agree that enough notice has been given and I will make no more mention of it.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

Hey, I know perfectly well that the only person from DZ who might show up is Bruce Smith. Most everyone else lives far away. ;)

NO BLEVINS, MOST PEOPLE WON'T SHOW UP BECAUSE THEY LIVE FAR AWAY. MOST PEOPLE WON'T SHOW UP BECAUSE OF YOU -- AND ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU. DON'T SELL YOURSELF SO SHORT.
LIKE ALL THOSE BOLDED CAPS? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD. BYE BYE NOW. GO PLAY IN YOUR SANDBOX.

MeyerLouie

I am not the Evil One, nor am I the first joker around here to go off-topic occasionally.

That's true, Blevins. You don't go off-tipic occasionally, you go off topic pretty much everyday -- with every post now.

MeyerLouie