47 47
quade

DB Cooper

georger

***;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ_HCrHzqo&feature=youtu.be

What a GREAT way to spend a weekend in Nor.Cal.! B|

~~my 'rear' facing camera...different perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_TYCqgXtU

Nice. Any video of your arch jump ?

You mean the one on the 4th of July? ;)

Paperwork is all in...just hoping for great weather.

~that's me with the flag, both the banner jumper & I had cameras on. Nice jump even if it was 112 degrees on the ground.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

mrshutter45

I have worked this doesn't seem to be the case in the area's needed (70-71) or they would be on his taxes?
what ever you did with Duane was years past 1971. it appears they were not making a lot of money (per tax form) in 71. where did the travel expenses come from? Duane would have hadto find money to fly or drive to Portland. it seems we have him on the east coast in 1971.

Jo States:

Remember I spoke many many times with the Woman he was with in 1988 to 1972.

THEY TRAVELED!. They went to KS and then to AZ and CA. Duane left her in Phoenix with her sister and he went to CA/WA - susposedly about money his parents left him and the brother screwing him out of his share (what he supposedly told her). When they were CA he left her in a hotel for a wk by herself while he went else where.
This was before the crime.

Thieves travel on stolen money or did you not realize there were many crimes Duane committed without getting caught - I KNOW this for a FACT! In 1970 and 1971 - they made many trips to FLA and other places and they came home with suitcases full of furs and jewelry. This was told to me by a child who was only 9 yrs old at the time.

This child found me thru this thread!
When he called me he thought I was the "other" woman. He told me things that broke my heart - things Duane and his mother did. After he realized I was not the woman who Duane took up with at that time - he spilled his heart and soul to me.

He is a tormented soul and I just listened. He has many problems due to the way he was raised and I wanted to hold him in my arms and make the pain go away. We communicated for a while but his emotional problems got so bad the wife asked that I cease talking to him. I HOPE with ALL of MY HEART and SOUL he has found the strenght to go on and be all he can be.

The things he told me I do NOT repeat and I cry when I think of him and the life he lived and how it affected him. If I had been able to have paid for treatment for him I would have done so - I am sorry, just talking about this is very very stressful for me and it was very stressful for him.

You see NOT all you need to know is on a piece of paper! NOT even a fraction of it. There is much much more to the sordid yrs of 1968 - 197l and some of it extended into the first 3 months of 1972.

NO MORE will be said about this in the thread. I have tried to do what I had to do without involving others and causing them more pain than they deserve to suffer.

I have had enough - YOU do NOT know the things I know and others lived during those yrs - if you did it you would have your head in the toilet puking! If Weber was alive and I knew the thing I know now about those yrs and some of the yrs following that - he would have been back in prison.

Some how for some reason - I never saw this horrid monster streak Weber possessed. I got a glimps of it after he went on the Machine - thank God it was short lived - but for wks I lived on pins and needles - never knowing what he was going to do or say for about 2 months.

Sorry I cannot GO ON!
I will never discuss this again. I mentioned some of it in the past in the thread and then chose to let it be like leaves of three. It is poison to the mind and the spirit!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Anyone trying to reconstruct Weber's life from 1968 to mid 1972 is treading in water. I am the only person left to tell that story.

I tried to get the FBI to allow me to see her - as just a friend but wired. I felt she would open up to me. The FBI BLEW the interview with her.

I later communicated with her and won her confidence. The things she shared with me NO one will ever believe. It took many nights at 2AM and and 3AM talking to someone 3 sheets in the mail. I had to be at work at 9AM. I have my notes and a couple of recordings. She died in Nov of 2004.

I spoke with her daughter who died 2 yrs before the mother. The daughter supposedly died of an over-dose. I had only 2 conversations with the daughter - the first one was when I first contacted her mother and she convinced her mother to talk with me.

The second was not too long before she ODed. I had called to speak with the mother in during the day - hoping to avoid a long early morning conversation and the daughter was HOME ALONE. She had hoped I would call sometime when her mother was not home. She OPENED up and told me thing NO ONE will ever believe that knew Duane in the later yrs of his life.

She talked about a son she gave away and about Duane. She told me she knew Duane was Cooper and that she had some old things of his she kept. She said "Duane was D.B.Cooper". The conversation would never have taken place had her mother have been home. She had just returned from a stay in Oregon around Eugene (I guess it was a rehab program, but she claimed it was a man who was going to help her and provided her with a job cleaning).

1968 to mid 1972 - there is only one person and he was a child and grew up to be a good guy, but haunted by this past with his mother and Duane.

He told me the story about the tie and where it came from. Was it Cooper's tie - there is no way to know that? Duane had received a birthday present from the step-daughter in 1970 - it was a tie clip - his birthstone.
Duane was born June 18th 1924.

I have notes of my conversations - scribbled and some I can no longer make out or remember the meaning of the note.

NO one knows more about the time from 1968 to mid 1972 than myself and what I know came from the people who lived with him. His employers of the day - knew nothing about his personal life. Yes, I spoke to one of them - the other one I was warned NOT to speak with...as he was a dangerous man. There was another employer who moved to Ft.Lauderdale who Duane went to see on 2 differenct occassion during our marriage...alone!

I know this man's name and that he had a very very fancy car (one that you change the top with a lift in his garage). The only thing Duane EVER told me about this man. It was always that he was going to see him about some business.

The wife before me entered the picture some time around early 1972 or late 1971 - but she is talking to know one and maybe deceased now.
She found out what he was during her marriage and called him some really bad name - I didn't know the man she ranted about - because that was not the man I had known for 18 yrs.

His best friend didnt' know the man I knew - he is still alive and keeps intouch with me. This is the one that JT has misquoted (deliberately misquoted) many times. JT evidently represented himself as FBI to the guy - but he doesn't remember now how JT identified himself. This old friend has been adamant that the story JT told was a lie. WHY did and why DOES JT lie?

airtwardo

******;)

~that's me with the flag, both the banner jumper & I had cameras on. Nice jump even if it was 112 degrees on the ground.

For the St Louis jump how does the FAA handle air traffic in
the area during the jump? Are news helicopters banned from
the area, for example, to give you space?

How high will the team be jumping from to hit the space
between the arch?

We have National Guard guys that jump into the small
confines of the City High football stadium every year.
The stadium is in a small hollow surrounded by buildings
and tress and power lines. They jump low and never miss
their mark. Look that stadium up on Google (City Highschool
football stadium, Iowa City, IA) By contrast UI Kinnick
Stadium is huge and open.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWfSIxIFlbY

Hardly a credible person, when the family says she is lying and making things up for attention, and she admitted her motivation is a great payday. Not to mention her story doesn't add up.

But, good luck on the Film Work Career.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

georger

*********;)

For the St Louis jump how does the FAA handle air traffic in
the area during the jump? Are news helicopters banned from
the area, for example, to give you space?

How high will the team be jumping from to hit the space
between the arch?

We have National Guard guys that jump into the small
confines of the City High football stadium every year.
The stadium is in a small hollow surrounded by buildings
and tress and power lines. They jump low and never miss
their mark. Look that stadium up on Google (City Highschool
football stadium, Iowa City, IA) By contrast UI Kinnick
Stadium is huge and open.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

There will be a notice to airmen in place warning traffic of the drop...we have the airspace for a designated time.

We'll be in contact with the tower from take-off until jumpers away.

Exit is at 5000' AGL

The tough one is the OK to use a national park as the LZ... fairly detailed insurance is also involved. PRO rated jumpers only, special roped off area and qualified ground crew only.

The logistics are a pain in the ass...but how often do ya get to do something like this? (It's my 2nd time ;))

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

until you come up with something other than stories from family, your not going to get anywhere. Marla is back out looking for attention, swearing LD was Cooper.

lot's of people saying lot's of things. however, backing them up always seems to take second place......B|

when looking at this from the outside as I do, one can be amazed how family members want to prove a relative committed a capitol crime........I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room with Marla, Blevins and Jo.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

testxyz

A new youtube video interview with Marla claims LD Cooper married
a FBI agent shortly after hijack in Arizona.

Video shows new pic with wife and baby.

Video is under Studio21atNSA on youtube

Search Studio21atNSA on youtube

I put up two pics that according to Marla would be less than a year apart. plus I found evidence of marriage in 1971 of a Lynn D Cooper married Becky Jo Defoe.

I have lot's of records showing him in Reno, not Arizona at these times.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Timothy Mellon has sued TIGHAR claiming they swindled him out of one million dollars last year in order to finance their 2012 Earhart search.

TIGHAR's fund raising has long been criticized and they have had numerous lawsuits on many matters.

For juicy details on the Mellon/TIGHAR lawsuit, Google "TIGHAR MELLON LAWSUIT" and take your pick of articles.

Robert99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWfSIxIFlbY - Marla Cooper Interview

According to Mountain News, LD Cooper widow is named Marcia. According to article she hasn't been cooperative with authorities. It is mentioned LD Cooper had two daugters that look of hispanic ethnicity.

Maybe LD remarried after DeFoe, the woman in the marriage certificate you attached to your message.

Article title at Mountain News is...

DB Cooper: update on Marla Cooper – examining her credibility and ethical implications to her family if her story is true

Blevins wrote:

You REALLY should review the stuff you post sometimes. Like with the all-out bold and underlines and the constant liquid trash flowing from your, well...whatever place it comes from.

No, we are not that important. But I have better manners than you any day of the week. And twice on Sunday.

You do NOT have better manners -- you disrespect this forum every day, and you are disrespectful and arrogant with most everyone you address -- which is why you need to be banned. MeyerLouie

We're going to help him present his material in the best manner possible, and make the most money doing it if possible, whether you like it or not. I have discussed this with Bruce already and we stand ready to assist. If he refuses, that's up to him and you have absolutely nothing to do with it. ;)

But Bruce, nor anybody else for that matter, has asked your for your help or advice or assistance in any way, So shut your big mouth! Move on. MeyerLouie

To Everyone Else: On Saturday, August 10th at the Auburn Avenue Theatre in (where else?) Auburn, WA we're doing a Triple Feature.

Admission is FREE. Refreshments provided at the same price by Gayla. Popcorn provided by a volunteer doing an Old-Time Popcorn Machine. I'm bringing the melted butter, because I don't believe in popcorn with fake butter or whatever that oil is they dump on your five dollar a bucket corn at the usual places.

Movies don't start until 2PM because of the parade, although you can drop by the theatre for water, some AC, free snacks, whatever.

Films: Them, The Leech Woman, and Robinson Crusoe on Mars - The Criterion Edition. The heck with it. I went out and picked up a blanket license from the MPLU allowing me to do free admission films once a year. The Criterion license I had to do separately. But I didn't care. I really did not. I was not happy about the following:

When they tore down the Valley 6 Drive-In Theatre after fifty years I got really pissed off. (Yes, I get angry sometimes...but more about issues and much less about people, whom I will forgive almost anything)

So I got me a license to kill. Okay, not to KILL, but to show films as long as I don't charge admission.

So we will do movies at the Auburn Ave once a year in revenge.

Be there or be square. And if you aren't, we don't care.

This event endorsed by the NWSFS. For you out-of-towners, that's the Northwest Science Fiction Society. I especially want to see Them. Giant ants, nuclear weapons testing. It was like a warning, LOL. :)The Leech Woman isn't bad, either. Coleen Gray using that ring to smash guys' skulls and collect the Insta-Young liquid you mix with the magic powder to make you young again.

Problem: It wears off after a while and you look older than before. More male-brain hunting required to keep up appearances. :)
Criterion was really nice to us regarding Robinson Crusoe on Mars. They cut the rate once I pointed out that they had sent us an advance copy through their Orange Media outlet and I did a nice review on it...B|

Who gives a flying fuck about your Auburn Shindig? It's irrelevant information and very inappropriate here. Once again, you are using this forum to peddle your shit and plug everything non-Cooper -- and you do it everyday, with impunity . Your advertisement here for your Auburn shindig went 11 paragraphs -- all irrelevant, unnecessary, and inappropriate for this forum. You alone take up 25% of the airtime here, and most of it is on worthless, pathetic shit that no one gives a rat's ass about.

You're pathetic and you need to be permanently banned! It's going to happen, Troll. You're going to go too far -- it's just a matter of time.

Get out of here now, go clean some houses, Sheeple.

MeyerLouie

I seen your video. she has a lot of hurdles to get over. I found an age problem with Lynn. according to his death cert. his birth is only 30 days apart from his brother Dewy who was born 8/11/1931. LD was born 9/17/1931???

his military records show enlistment of 1951, subtract 18 years and you have a 1933 birth date. one marriage license also records a birth of 9/17/1933. school records show 1933. this makes LD only 38 in 1971.

I need a lot more proof of her story. lot's of people seem to have a good story surrounding Cooper, but fall short of actual evidence. I never checked Arizona for marriage records, but will see what I can dig up.

what are your thoughts on the photo's I attached to my last post......

here is a picture of a home similar to what Granny had in Sisters Oregon. where exactly did LD and Dewy have separate rooms? it wasn't exactly the home she portrayed it as.....

"Anyone trying to reconstruct Weber's life from 1968 to mid 1972 is treading in water. I am the only person left to tell that story."

Not a fair assessment. I know a lot of people who know a lot more than you do about the associations with 305, and one person who watched him like a hawk. They always assign a watcher. I had one for a number of years. Mac's daughter lived a couple miles away. Look it up.

BobKnoss

"WHY did and why DOES JT lie?"

That is a dumb question, Jo. Do you think maybe JT is chief of the Cooper Crew? I know JT personally. Gold mine and all. You would never believe it. NEVER in a million years. We'll just keep that a secret.

I think you know a lot about lies Knoss. stop feeding, your stomach is going to burst......who was TOG Matt asked you once....your reply...Bill Rataczak of course...

what kind of business does Dave Haapala have. BK says , in communication.....wrong again..

shall I go on truth seeker?????? lmao

testxyz

Grave says LD was born 9/17/1931

yes, I understand what the grave says. we have conflicting records of birth. it doesn't add up to 1931.could you explain how his brother was born 8/11/1931? Social Security says this as well. (see photo) Marla admitted something was wrong on here in 2012, I'll look for it.

if you did any research you would find that the cemetery also has conflicting dates. something is wrong here some where.

Lynn D Cooper use to be on Social Security death index, can't find him now?

here is Marla's response on Jan 30, 2012

this is part of the family tree. note that Dewey is born before LD, just as Marla said. so we know Dewey's birth is correct.

mrshutter45

***Grave says LD was born 9/17/1931

yes, I understand what the grave says. we have conflicting records of birth. it doesn't add up to 1931.could you explain how his brother was born 8/11/1931? Social Security says this as well. (see photo) Marla admitted something was wrong on here in 2012, I'll look for it.

if you did any research you would find that the cemetery also has conflicting dates. something is wrong here some where.

this is part of the family tree. note that Dewey is born before LD, just as Marla said. so we know Dewey's birth is correct.

I think the death certificate info is just wrong for whatever reason.
On the 1940 census LD was 6 (census was in April of 1940, so that means that LD would have been 7 in September of 1940 - putting him born in 1933). Dewey was 8 yrs old on that census.

One reference that I've seen puts LD's birthdate as September 12, 1933. So not real sure about the day, but the month is most likely September and the year is most likely 1933.

Maybe he lied about his age at some point or --more likely -- whoever he was with at the time of death gave the wrong information to the funeral home and they got lazy and didn't double check it or didn't go back and fix it once they realized it was wrong.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

******Grave says LD was born 9/17/1931

On the 1940 census LD was 6 (census was in April of 1940, so that means that LD would have been 7 in September of 1940 - putting him born in 1933). Dewey was 8 yrs old on that census.

One reference that I've seen puts LD's birthdate as September 12, 1933. So not real sure about the day, but the month is most likely September and the year is most likely 1933.

Maybe he lied about his age at some point or --more likely -- whoever he was with at the time of death gave the wrong information to the funeral home and they got lazy and didn't double check it or didn't go back and fix it once they realized it was wrong.

Thanks smoke99....I didn't think I had this wrong, sadly it seems his headstone is wrong. this makes him 38 in 1971. I also believe the two photo's I showed are a little more than 8 or 10 months apart, and probably not around 71 either if I were to guess. the guy has records of movement everywhere. this is strange for someone in hiding. why would you be in hiding when nobody is looking for you???????? too many holes. B|

thanks for the update. B|

mrshutter45

*********Grave says LD was born 9/17/1931

Thanks smoke99....I didn't think I had this wrong, sadly it seems his headstone is wrong. this makes him 38 in 1971. I also believe the two photo's I showed are a little more than 8 or 10 months apart, and probably not around 71 either if I were to guess. the guy has records of movement everywhere. this is strange for someone in hiding. why would you be in hiding when nobody is looking for you???????? too many holes. B|

I have done quite a bit of genealogical research in the past couple of decades and I can guarantee you that you shouldn't believe either the birth/death dates or even the name on the grave stone without further corroboration.

Robert99

Robert99

************Grave says LD was born 9/17/1931

I have done quite a bit of genealogical research in the past couple of decades and I can guarantee you that you shouldn't believe either the birth/death dates or even the name on the grave stone without further corroboration.

Robert99

understood. I did do a lot of research on this back in Jan of 2012. lot's of things add up to an age of 1933 vs 1931. we now have the census report showing his age. we have a marriage license with 1933 on it. I realize a license can be altered. we have military records of him at 1951, subtract 18 and you get the lucky number of 1933. the cemetery has different ages, they didn't agree with 1931. Sisters Oregon reports his age at 13 in 1946. we have Marla claiming Dewey was older.....

something is wrong here with his age......

here are some more things I found last year.

marriage license of Willie Clyde Cooper. it shows him falling in the correct order of birth.

website of the family plot.

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mobarry/cemetery/mikeman/mikeman-1.htm

"Uh...I haven't said any of my relatives did the Cooper Thing. And there is a distinct difference between Marla, Jo, and myself."

Uh....I never said that. I said it would be funny having the three of you in one room.......would the real DB Cooper stand up. all 3 of ya would jump up B|

the guy has records of movement everywhere. this is strange for someone in hiding. why would you be in hiding when nobody is looking for you???????? too many holes. B|

:DI got a chuckle ( well, actually LOL) out of that observation!

Not one peep out of the FBI - SO I move forward with my plan! They have had a wk since they recieved the materials for consideration. Very little energy to accomplish my goal - but I will give it what I got left.

I ran some errands (for about 1 1/2 hours) and when I got home about 5:30 - laid down on the couch and didn't wake up until 8:30. I never took naps before - now I lay down and I am gone. I was just going to rest for a while before I fixed myself something to eat!