47 47
quade

DB Cooper

ALL of them! Other than what he made under other names! Lots of missing yrs because of prisons and living under aliases 1962 to 1968 is blank as he was John Collins during that time. Of course the yrs in prison are blank also.

Geeze - we have discussed this crap before!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Insurance agents in the day did NOT report to an office every wk. Even in CO we would only go to the office about once a month and sometimes not at all. We mailed our apps in and recieved our commissions by mail. No need to make a 2 hr drive into Denver...especially if you had traveled from Casper to Gillette following the leads. No one knew where we were working. Some time we worked out of Ft. Collins and the surrounding area.

There are no clocks to push and rarely mandatory meetings. Duane was almost always what was referred to as a Traveling and Free lance agent. Our office was in the car or in our home. We went to the client.

Sensiless to try to explain commissions and free lance to those who have worked all of their lives on a Pay Check and had to report to an office.

JUST believe ME when I TELL YOU THERE IS NO WAY TO PIN DOWN WHERE DUANE WAS AND WHEN UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL INSURANCE APPLICATION IN YOUR HAND - THAT IS DATED!

Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at one time.

"Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at one time."

why is American Income Life the only one listed on the tax forms? 70-71

I guess they are living off of Garage Sales and Flea Markets
Sold personal items for $1500

Works for American Income but make little money - 1099 reflect about a total of about $2300 for whole yr (this was Commissions reporte on 1099).

Wife:
The Singer Company
Robinson Skipper (Columbia S.C)

Total Income for both was
$3733.17.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Georger stated;

:S I thought Jo already had all of this nailed down? What
is the dinning room filled to the ceiling with files and papers and
years of Sluggo helping-sorting-searching, all about?

Jo States:
I do have these records - I am just trying to answer the question being thrown at me - question I have already answered many times over.

Georger stated;

Must be stressful for someone that is dying? (and already
supposed to be dead 20 times over) ???

Jo States:
YOU CREEP! You could not live under the stress I have been under - you would already be 6 ft under. You know what the underlieing health problems are - it is CREEPS like you that KNOW they can PUSH my Cortisole level to the point of SOME VERY LIFE THREATENING episodes...I have experience the cortisole flushes for 2 days now - and was doing well tonight until I found the garbage that has been probagated in the last few hours.

I wasn't going to post tonight and then find all of this SHIT flying around!

All because I mention I thought the man Duane told me about was Ron Howard's father. The man I am referring to is the bum who got off a train right after Kennedy was assinated and was arrested and questioned. His picture was all over the papers! NOW you guys who CLAIM to KNOW it all - find out who that guys was!

I thought I remembered it was Ron Howard's father and if it wasn't Ron Howard it was another person connected to movies. I know I heard the person cleaned up and moved on with his life - but he was a RAIL BUM at one time.

skyjack71

Insurance agents in the day did NOT report to an office every wk. Even in CO we would only go to the office about once a month and sometimes not at all. We mailed our apps in and recieved our commissions by mail. No need to make a 2 hr drive into Denver...especially if you had traveled from Casper to Gillette following the leads. No one knew where we were working. Some time we worked out of Ft. Collins and the surrounding area.

There are no clocks to push and rarely mandatory meetings. Duane was almost always what was referred to as a Traveling and Free lance agent. Our office was in the car or in our home. We went to the client.

Sensiless to try to explain commissions and free lance to those who have worked all of their lives on a Pay Check and had to report to an office.

JUST believe ME when I TELL YOU THERE IS NO WAY TO PIN DOWN WHERE DUANE WAS AND WHEN UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL INSURANCE APPLICATION IN YOUR HAND - THAT IS DATED!

Come on Jo -we arent idiots!

Most ordinary insurance agents have or work out of an OFFICE.
They are NOT free to roam the United States looking for clients.

Your excuse: "Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at
one time" is completely and intentionally misleading on your
part. Duane was NOT a traveling agent with responsibilities
beyond a defined territory ! He would have been licensed in a
State in a region, period.

Your statement: "worked for multiple insurance companies at
one time" is completely misleading. He would have SOLD policies
held by "multiple insurance companies" through a particular office
in a region (or small territory) ... as per the terms of his
employment and his State license, period.

His job did not require him to travel willy nilly.

You make it sound as if Duane could pop up in Ft Wayne Texas
at any time - because of his insurance job - looking for clients
or servicing clients?

Agents have to make and report sales, in a home territory.
Its just that simple. An agent that doesn't IS NO LONGER
EMPLOYED IN his home OFFICE - PERIOD!

Even the circus travels a route, within a territory.

Once again you are stretching the truth to its ultimate limits,
trying to fit Duane in . . . just as Blevins tries to fit KC in.

NO SALE!

KEEP YOUR DAMNED PROPERTY Homes4YoubyJo.com

mrshutter45

"Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at one time."

why is American Income Life the only one listed on the tax forms? 70-71

I guess they are living off of Garage Sales and Flea Markets
Sold personal items for $1500

Works for American Income but make little money - 1099 reflect about a total of about $2300 for whole yr (this was Commissions reported on 1099).

Wife:
The Singer Company
Robinson Skipper (Columbia S.C)

Total Income for both was
$3733.17.

Working for Multiple insurance Companies was NOT an ALL of the TIME thing. Certain companies would only allow you to hold a license with that one company. I just spoke to the former owner of the company above - he is still alive! Even he NEVER remembered Duane looking the way he looked in that 1966 prison photo!

The man to find is xxx xxxxxx - now that was the one I want to talk to!
Understand he is in Chicago if he is still alive. He was the one listed on the letter that was in Duane's file - they wrote coverage for people who WORKED at Airports - Air Traffic controllers and other government employees!

:)In 1982 or 1983 - Duane was used as a courier to deliver a "package" from a contact out of WACO to Atlanta. GEORGER - are you getting a LITTLE nervous? Am I getting TOO close?

Georger stated:

"Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at
part.

Jo Replied:
:)We were able to sell in CO or WY.

Georgers stated:

one time" is completely misleading. He would have SOLD policies held by "multiple insurance companies" through a particular office in a region (or small territory) ... as per the terms of his employment and his State license, period.

Jo Replied:
BULL - an independent agent could hold a contract with multiple agencies and NOT all out of one office. This way you had a company and a policy for almost anyone. Some companies did NOT allow an agent to hold a license with multi companies.

Duane always took the traveling DSM and Agent assigments! I was witness to that and lived with him.
There is a resident license and a non-resident license - at least there used to be. The laws used to be much more lenient than they are now.

I still hold a real estate license under an inactive status. So what!Why I keep the email address! I can alway activate it to sell my own home - which I intend to do!

georger

***Insurance agents in the day did NOT report to an office every wk. Even in CO we would only go to the office about once a month and sometimes not at all. We mailed our apps in and recieved our commissions by mail. No need to make a 2 hr drive into Denver...especially if you had traveled from Casper to Gillette following the leads. No one knew where we were working. Some time we worked out of Ft. Collins and the surrounding area.

Come on Jo -we arent idiots!

Most ordinary insurance agents have or work out of an OFFICE.
They are NOT free to roam the United States looking for clients.

Your excuse: "Duane worked for multiple insurance companies at
part. Duane was NOT a traveling agent with responsibilities
beyond a defined territory ! He would have been licensed in a
State in a region, period.

one time" is completely misleading. He would have SOLD policies
held by "multiple insurance companies" through a particular office
in a region (or small territory) ... as per the terms of his
employment and his State license, period.

His job did not require him to travel willy nilly.

You make it sound as if Duane could pop up in Ft Wayne Texas
at any time - because of his insurance job - looking for clients
or servicing clients?

Agents have to make and report sales, in a home territory.
Its just that simple. An agent that doesn't IS NO LONGER
EMPLOYED IN his home OFFICE - PERIOD!

Even the circus travels a route, within a territory.

Once again you are stretching the truth to its ultimate limits,
trying to fit Duane in . . . just as Blevins tries to fit KC in.

NO SALE!

KEEP YOUR DAMNED PROPERTY Homes4YoubyJo.com

Jo Replied:
BULL - an independent agent could hold a contract with multiple agencies and NOT all out of one office. This way you had a company and a policy for almost anyone. Some companies did NOT allow an agent to hold a license with multi companies.

Duane always took the traveling DSM and Agent assigments! I was witness to that and lived with him.

There is a resident license and a non-resident license - at least there used to be. The laws used to be much more lenient than they are now.

I still hold a real estate license under an inactive status. So what!Why I keep the email address! I can alway activate it to sell my own home - which I intend to do!

Well of course!

Nothing ordinary, for those times (60s-70s) or now.

Duane and You were SPECIAL. Not ordinary.

Special in every category you can imagine and bring up.

Always have an excuse and the last word.

If the silence doesn't get you the neighbors will!

I can read the headlines now: "Mrs Cooper SELLS Florida to
Spain - Claims her husband Duane had the DEED!"

I have worked in the insurance industry myself and with Duane.

We were able to hold a resident and a non resident license in an adjoining state. Unless you were with a commited insurance company you could have an optional company to provide a person with an alternative policy....that your main company could not provide. Most companies are committed. During the yrs Duane and I worked together we were with a commited company that provide benefits.

During the time in Alabama - Duane was working with 2 companies and each knew about the other. One was an educational policy and the other was supplemental insurance for union workers.

Georger - YOU do NOT know everything!

skyjack71

We were able to hold a resident and a non resident license in an adjoining state. Unless you were with a commited insurance company you could have an optional company to provide a person with an alternative policy....that your main company could not provide. Most companies are committed. During the yrs Duane and I worked together we were with a commited company that provide benefits.

During the time in Alabama - Duane was working with 2 companies and each knew about the other. One was an educational policy and the other was supplemental insurance for union workers.

See you changed the header to suit your purpose - so I changed it back to suit mine! Ninny Nanny noo noo!

How in hell does any of yours above put Duane hijacking an
airplane, Flight 305 specifically?

Especially since with all his connections and licenses and
insurance income(s) ... he was gallivanting around the world
raking in insurance income like the "impoverished socially
embattled Playboy" you portray?

Your crack split second comebacks & detailed informed
commentary tonight sure indicate a great health status for you
in the here and now! I don't wish to tax you. Please stop when you need to - the worst is yet to come.

B|

skyjack71

this doesn't seem to be the case in the area's needed (70-71) or they would be on his taxes?
what ever you did with Duane was years past 1971. it appears they were not making a lot of
money (per tax form) in 71. where did the travel expenses come from? Duane would have had
to find money to fly or drive to Portland. it seems we have him on the east coast in 1971.

Duane was in prison pretty much from 1945-1962. the Ohio records should lock the remaining
years down from 1946-1950. Duane is confessing to 5 years in Ohio in the St Pete article.
none of these records really do anything other than show he has changed his name and age
over the years trying to conceal his past. this is typical of a career criminal.

based on the charges Duane has faced over the years. I find it extremely difficult to believe he
could pull the hijacking off. I could be wrong, but his track record kind of speaks for itself. let's
see what light Ohio brings to the table.........
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

******Blevins this thread and the DZ is NOT your private promotional office. I am not tho only one who is irritated about your promoting YOUR books. Other DZ members who do not post in this thread are fed UP with you!

Are U paying DZ to promote your books? We are surprised the moderator has allowed your promotional post to continue. Makes one very very ILL!:P

Quade's gotta be listening to all of this...... MeyerLouie

So Sad![:/]

MeyerLouie: 'Eat me, Blevins. Didn't read one word of it, never will, Troll...'

LOL when you pasted over the entire excerpt in your previous post, you must have done it with your eyes closed. I couldn't care less if you have read it or not. And there is something else: It isn't promotional, never was.

[BULLSHIT BLEVINS, WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? EVERYTHING YOU DO HERE IS PROMOTIONAL. YOU MUST THINK EVERYONE IS AS STUPID AS YOU ARE.]

I already posted twice that the excerpt from the unnamed/unlinked book is not my book. When I said 'my upcoming work,' I meant because I'm doing the editing on it, and yes...I am proud of that edit so far. My name, however, will not be in the book credits.

The author's name is Julia Broussard. She once helped edit a collection of my short stories, and was kind enough to write the Foreword. So...I thought I would return the favor and edit her book for free.

[BUT IT'S INAPPROPRIATE TO THAT FAVOR HERE, THIS IS THE DB COOPER THREAD, NOT A DROP-IN CENTER FOR LITERARY WANNABES! GET IT??]

I do this occasion....I have offered this service free to Bruce Smith for his upcoming Cooper book. I told him I would edit it, and do the Kindle conversion for it, and then set him up with the paperback manuscript for upload, all for nothing. I posted up the bank robbery scene from Julia's book because frankly, it was a bit dead around here and I wanted to liven it up a bit.

[AND YOU'RE JUST THE GUY TO DO IT. DON'T BOTHER -- IT'S IRRELEVANT -- YOU DON'T POSSESS THE SOCIAL SKILLS TO LIVEN ANYTHING UP.]

And what's the harm in that? People go off-topic here all the time.

You do understand now about the excerpt? It's not for sale anywhere? It's unpublished? It isn't on any websites? I did not write it? I am NOT the author? The author is a female? Named Julia Broussard?

[IT'S STILL FRICKIN' IRRELEVANT!!]

I feel as if I'm talking to a child here. This is the third time I have said this. Case closed. Move on.

I can prove to you who Broussard is, and her role in the short story collection...but it means a link to Amazon to a book I actually DID write, and you would just whine about that, too. So if you want to know who she is, go search Amazon. :S

[WHO CARES? IT'S IRRELEVANT HERE!!

On a side note, you haven't done anything positive in the way of contributions lately, either. Every post is just another whiny 'Oh please, Mr Moderator...can you ban Blevins for me?' LOL. You sound like a kid who has been refused a cookie from the jar. My suggestion is you grow up a bit. But that's just a suggestion. At your age, if you haven't done so already, it's probably too late. However, I always have hope with people, so maybe you will.

Once again, Dumbo, nobody cares about your ridiculous, irrelevant excerpts from Julie Broussard or whoever the fuck else you post up. It has nothing to do with DB Cooper, it's all irrelevant, it always has been irrelevant these past 3 years you've been doing it. What part of 'irrelevant' don't you understand? Do you see anybody else here posting up excerpts from their books? Only you do it, and it's obvious why you do it. Getting DZ to sell your books for you is so pathetic, so low-life.

I haven't contributed anything postive to this forum? Exposing the real you is a positive contribution -- the real you is self-absorbed, narcissistic, greedy, incompetent, and disruptive. You do nothing but peddle your books and say ridiculous, illogical, unfounded, and really pathetic things on a regular basis.

Did you ever stop to think that Bruce Smith does not need your assistance because he is capable and competent enough (more precisely, more capable, more competent than you) to do it himself? It's very likely that he just doesn't need you.

Tell you what -- I challenge you to an intellectual discussion about the case -- just you and me. I'll even give you a head start -- I'll tie half my brain behind my back.

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Okay...that last post of yours made a lot of sense. Well, maybe not. I think you and the bold/underline command have a 'thing' going...:S

Meet you for a discussion? Are you kidding me? After Gayla saw some of your posts, she wanted me to edit you out of the Ariel video. B| I told her you weren't worth the trouble to do so.

I would be honored to be edited out, thank you. The more distance between you and me, the better.

MeyerLouie

this was said on April 13, 2013.
mrshutter wrote:

"what judge would send you to prison right off the bat for a crime, unless it was violent
or a very serious crime. forging checks is not that bad a crime to go to prison as a first
time offender. even back then. but I could be wrong if documents prove other wise."

you responded with this"

WHOA! YOU are too young to know that. The check was a federal check he forged and Duane had been kicked out the NAVY and ARMY. THe judge was a hard liner - sent others to McNeil bearly over the legal age.
He was no LENIENT especially if there was any military breaches.

"What would put a young man in prison in 1940's U guys today get a slap on the wrist and told to go home and a good boy.
Unless you were part of the system in 1940's suggest U do some research about that era!
Do NOT be so QUICK to judge and tell an old woman who had done the research that it was NOT so."

once again this appears not to be the case. the two articles clearly state he violated his probation (just as I thought)

placed on probation Sept. 19, 1944
Nov. 26, 1944 he steals $5 from a purse in Illinois.
15 days in jail, probably sent to California after sentence.

I don't know how it was in the 40's but they hold VOP'S for 10 days with no bail until you see the Judge.
Duane pissed the Judge off by leaving town, so, he threw him in prison. since they thought he was 24? or what ever age. how did they know they tossed a 20 year old in a Federal prison?

the two articles can't be that far off from the truth. if Duane wasn't there in November of 44, how did they write the articles? (VOP stands for violation of probation or parole)

2011 you stated he was awaiting trial and took off. this doesn't match known records.

skyjack71

Wouldn't it take a federal charge to put Duane in McNeil? And if he was there within five weeks of being arrested in Chicago, it must have involved a prior conviction of some sort.

Robert Nicholson

Robert this was discussed before.
I did a detailed review of the files about the McNeil thing.
Duane had been charged in CA with a Federal Crime of stealing government checks. As he was awaiting trial in late 1944 he took off and headed East. He was found, but without going back to those records and letters to his mother I can't possibly keep all of this in my head.

When he was found (due to a petty thief crime - probably food) the authorities wrote his mother a letter that he was being sent back to CA. When he arrived in CA. in early 1945 (only days later) he was sentenced to McNeil and transported immediately.

During the time he took off from Ca in 1944 - was arrested and sent to a county facility and when they did the check found the outstanding warrants in CA. I was told that the judge he was going before in CA. was HARD LINE and Duane was scared and ran away. Because the crime commited in CA was the theft and or forgery of federal cks, I think that is why he was sent to McNeil.

Mrs:)ABOVE is the posting you are referring to in its entirety. If you will look at the posts pages prior to that I was WORKING with actual letters and communications between Duane's mother and the authorities. What was outlined in many of those prior pages is correct and follows the paper trail. I did NOT see nor was I privey to the news articles from which some of your information came from. I trust the records - not the media.

My info came from FAMILY RECORDS and what the sister and brother told me. I have many written documents, but some I acquired later and they are just all mixed up. xxx sent me what I had on the court appearances so perhaps he still has copies. It was OLD archived files - I assume. Names of judges and dates.

I will read what you guys are referring to later - I read the post and spent what comfortable time I had searching for the actual post and what was going on just before so I would have a full grasp of what you ARE trying to say or how it was interpreted by other!

Right now the search wore me down - so I went ahead and reposted the post & will address it later. Might not be tonight. I should have gone to the ER last night - but avoid them like the plague.

I may have to go to night if I do NOT get to feeling better - the symptoms keep coming and going and I am not sure what is going on. Just know I do NOT feel right!

Last 3 days and off & on today things are happening outside or the normal problems I experience on a regular basis. Not sure what is wrong. I thought it was my coming down off of the high doses of steroids they had me on! Then I started a regime of Anti-infammatories that may not like joining forces with the steroids.

I can't seem to find an age limit on Federal prison inmates. Clarence Carnes was sent to Leavenworth at age 18, and then was sent to Alcatraz under the age of 21. age 19 to be accurate. this was the same time period as Duane.

mrshutter45

I can't seem to find an age limit on Federal prison inmates. Clarence Carnes was sent to Leavenworth at age 18, and then was sent to Alcatraz under the age of 21. age 19 to be accurate. this was the same time period as Duane.

You are correct! I thought the same thing - that you had to be 21 - but it was 18 in the day. At least according to those who did the research about that time when we were discussing all of this before. Regardless the record had Duane 4 yrs older than he actually was - because of the ID he had when he was arrested.

RobertMBlevins

******;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ_HCrHzqo&feature=youtu.be

What a GREAT way to spend a weekend in Nor.Cal.! B|

~~my 'rear' facing camera...different perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_TYCqgXtU

Nice. Any video of your arch jump ?

He said that comes on the Fourth of July.

ok .. that will deserve major news video.

RobertMBlevins

******Okay...that last post of yours made a lot of sense. Well, maybe not. I think you and the bold/underline command have a 'thing' going...:S

Meet you for a discussion? Are you kidding me? After Gayla saw some of your posts, she wanted me to edit you out of the Ariel video. B| I told her you weren't worth the trouble to do so.

I would be honored to be edited out, thank you. The more distance between you and me, the better.

MeyerLouie

Then stop asking to meet me. Cause it aint happening.

Hey Blevins, don't fall all over your self-importance. I was making a joke -- do you really think after all the verbal abuse I've thrown at you lately that I want to meet with you? Grab a clue, Big Guy. MeyerLouie

The video stays because I don't feel like taking the trouble to edit it because of you. As far as your Bruce Smith comments on his upcoming book, you obviously don't know the publishing business any more than you know proper manners.

That's not even the point, Dumbo. Your advice and offer is unsolicited. Don't you think if Bruce wanted your advice and assistance, he would have asked? Bruce is pretty good about things like that -- he's a journalist, for crying out loud. If he wants something from someone, he asks. Since you weren't asked, maybe your humble expert opinion is unwanted. You probably should ask him, not me.

MeyerLouie

If it were easy to set up a book at Amazon for paperback and for the Kindle, people wouldn't pay me money to do it for them occasionally. The service I offered to Bruce for free I normally charge more than a thousand dollars to do. He will make 2.10USD on each Kindle download, $1.70 on every borrow under Amazon Prime, about $3.00 net on every paperback sale. And that's if the Kindle price is set to the minimum, paperback set to 55% off the cover price, which encourages sales and listings by other vendors. His book will be available in seven additional foreign markets for Kindle, and worldwide at wholesale rates in paperback. Cover art included if he wishes. All for free...and they will credit his bank account monthly. I will even set up his accounts at Amazon and LSI if he wishes. If I do that, the value is nearly two grand, but I am happy to do it. Here's a secret: AB makes far more on editing and packaging for outside authors than we do on actual book sales. I do about eight to ten private edits a year. A smart editor can make you look good, and I've edited more than fifty books now for some very happy authors.

And all this information has relevance to what exactly. It was unsolicited, so it's unnecessary and irrelevant!

MeyerLouie

He probably wishes you would shut up about it.

How the hell would you know? I guess you speak for everyone here now. Geez Blevins, give the arrogance a rest. What the hell is wrong with you? You're not normal, dude. What happened? Potty training went terribly wrong?

MeyerLouie

georger

***;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ_HCrHzqo&feature=youtu.be

What a GREAT way to spend a weekend in Nor.Cal.! B|

~~my 'rear' facing camera...different perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_TYCqgXtU

Nice. Any video of your arch jump ?

Incredible Airtwardo, thanks for sharing it. MeyerLouie