47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***http://www.brimax.net/

Blevins, I found different information than you did.
According to the website above, Brian Rose, a filmmaker/videographer is located in the Los Angeles area and he is available for hire. Brian is also a USC film student. This is according to his website which is listed prominently on the YouTube video.

In addition, I noticed that Brian Rose did the interview with.........Roy ROSE.

Oh...okay. I only ran the name on Google. Never went to YouTube. I'm sure you are right. I'm going to go back and edit my post, so people don't go to the wrong Brimax.

Yeah. I saw those reports on the Interstate 5 bridge. This is going to create a huge mess for many months. All that traffic north to Canada, the truckers, etc.

Of course I am right. I followed the information from the YouTube interview and followed the website listed on the video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rS68OepZ1A).

Google is not the end all, be all solution when information is readily available on the media provided by others in the forum. Thank you for posting the video MrShutter. ;)

Blevins...Don't edit your previous post. Let the world (DB Cooper world) know you jumped to conclusions without doing the research (hit and run). I wish I would have quoted your post as I noticed you were quick to change it.

Again.....Look at screen shot :46 of the video and tell me Roy and Brian Rose do not look like family!
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Amazon

Yup just a little over a mile to our DZ up here.

I was in Seattle last month and drove over that bridge when my daughter and I took a day trip to Vancouver, BC.

RobertMBlevins

EVickiW says in part:

'Blevins...Don't edit your previous post. Let the world (DB Cooper world) know you jumped to conclusions without doing the research (hit and run). I wish I would have quoted your post as I noticed you were quick to change it...'

Vicki: Only stupid people don't have the sense to admit when they're wrong. And the smart ones do the right thing and make a correction. That's how we LEARN. :)

However, most people will learn after the first few mistakes. What is your excuse??? Personally I am tired of listening to your verbal diarrhea!!

georger

******Yup just a little over a mile to our DZ up here.

I was in Seattle last month and drove over that bridge when my daughter and I took a day trip to Vancouver, BC.

Like your avatar..

Thank you georger....here is the Seattle skyline as seen through my camera. This was taken on Thursday, April 18th, 2013.

RobertMBlevins

******EVickiW says in part:

'Blevins...Don't edit your previous post. Let the world (DB Cooper world) know you jumped to conclusions without doing the research (hit and run). I wish I would have quoted your post as I noticed you were quick to change it...'

Vicki: Only stupid people don't have the sense to admit when they're wrong. And the smart ones do the right thing and make a correction. That's how we LEARN. :)

However, most people will learn after the first few mistakes. What is your excuse??? Personally I am tired of listening to your verbal diarrhea!!

Well, like Robert Redford said to Paul Newman in Butch Cassidy:

'Skip on down!'

You are WAY overreacting. I went to Google and checked the name. Same name for both companies. One on West Coast, one on East Coast in DC. I thought it was the one from DC. Yours was the correct one.

You quote movie lines that have no significance to the DB Cooper forum.

Go ahead and tell me I am overacting. Were the next words out of your mouth going to predict my menstrual cycle?

RobertMBlevins

KOMO TV says an oversized load truck crossed just before the Skagit River bridge collapsed. Three vehicles went into the river, some injuries, but everyone was rescued.

(Vicki: I'm not going to respond to your previous comment. I do have some manners and I would never mention something like THAT.)

Are you kidding? My mother would slap me across the head. :)

You do not need to respond. We all know what a man is thinking when he says "You are WAY overreacting".

If I am wrong about this I would appreciate it if one of the girls would correct me.

EVickiW

*********Yup just a little over a mile to our DZ up here.

Like your avatar..

Thank you georger....here is the Seattle skyline as seen through my camera. This was taken on Thursday, April 18th, 2013.

Beautiful photo Vicki - I saved it for my collection. Thanks!
I really like your avatar. Great combination. Great color tones..

G.

RobertMBlevins

EVickiW says in part:

Blevins saying something without first doing the research???????????......... Gee, I never noticed that before (ha!). You've probably noticed, I've been complaining about that very thing for months and months. ..........

f you did the research in the first place, and got it right to begin with, Blevins, then you wouldn't find it necessary to apologize. How smart is that, or should I say, how stupid is that? You're the one who made the comparison -- stupid v. smart. You keep telling on yourself, Blevins....you just can't seem to help yourself.

MeyerLouie

EVickW wrote:

...Go ahead and tell me I am overacting. Were the next words out of your mouth going to predict my menstrual cycle?

It's a secret...don't tell anyone....but Blevins can predict the future.... he goes to a psychic. He gets these visions of Wonder Woman driving 3 big horses abreast. He even sees things that aren't there. His motto: "I call 'em as I see 'em, and if I don't see 'em, I make 'em up." What a guy, huh?

MeyerLouie

Amazon

***~Bash Blevins Thread.

Since that's about all that goes on anyway. :S

+1

:S
:S:S
:S:S:S
:S:S:S:S

And how dare you say a fucking thing about it.:S

Now some assclown will bring on his personal attack for saying that.:S

Or "assclowness" ?

Why discriminate?

Its a bell curve with two ends!

And this bell curve seems to be quite wide with ample
representation of all genders of equally superior beings!

I mean we are all searching for THE TRUTH. Right. :D

Maybe you, Aamazon, need to be telling the forum what we
should be discussing, what is relevant to DB Cooper case, what
needs to be known and not known or discussed ... and then
there would be some structure and less bitching?

Because I am just an "assclown", and I don;t get it! Just too
damned dumb I guess ... or corrupt ... or something.

I probably was born under the wrong rock, or something ...

It's like an Olympics here. Lot's of us just don't qualify!
And never will!

:o

B|

Maybe you, Amazon, need to be telling the forum what we

damned dumb I guess ... or corrupt ... or something

Well...I'd submit that since Amazon use to make a living teaching pseudo intellectual college boys the somewhat useful art of Staying Alive when they get a faceful of real world - She indeed has the attitude & experience to properly prioritize pertinent and useful information as well as maintain focus on the stated agenda. I'd vote yes! B|

As to your 2nd comment I quoted ~ Gotta love a self-aware man!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

Well...I'd submit that since Amazon use to make a living teaching pseudo intellectual college boys the somewhat useful art of Staying Alive when they get a faceful of real world - She indeed has the attitude & experience to properly prioritize pertinent and useful information as well as maintain focus on the stated agenda. I'd vote yes! B|

Well I don't know about your "pseudo intellectual college boys"
but I do sense some "pseudo intellectual diver boys and
socalled book writers and candidate pushers" pushing around
phony ideas here!

Seems to me a lot of Gulf War vets are now taking courses from
former Vietnam and Korea "pseudo intellectual college boys" who
got their spurs from "pseudo intellectual college boys" who
followed Paton from France to Berlin or flew to the Pacific to do
it again. Since EDUCATION is key to everything! What and who
exactly do you think designed your parachutes!?

All as a general principle and fact of the terrain on which most
of us find ourselves currently deployed - reading your aphorisms
and half witted bullshit.

Maybe turn back your attention to those bailout forces on the
night of 11-24-71 and the magical recoil of those stairs which
ass-backwards Cooper managed to escape, without pieces
being dragged along and dropped all the way to Reno . . .

Maybe "pseudo intellectual college boys" is just a stance and an
excuse being used, by you?

I always wonder about people who have a better idea about what work is, or isn't, than others do.

:D

georger

phony ideas here!

I always wonder about people who have a better idea about what work is, or isn't, than others do.

And ya did all that without a net! :D:D:D

Good for you! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

U are a book writer - able verify your souces and you have the knowledge and the means. ME - I am just stupid when it comes to photos and obtaining sites. Most I can't read I am sent to. Tried to down -oad an upgrade to my browser - guess I don't even know how to do that.

Maybe it doesn't work with dial-up!
I just wanted to see some of the things you guys talk about, but can't take on a bigger monthy bill and the installation charges. Need to reinforce my house for storms or I am going to be in BIG trouble! .

During Ivan in 2004 there were NO houses across the lake and NO fences.
Now there are houses over there and wood fence (not supposed to be here) and out-door sheds (not supposed to be there) but, I have NO say and I am the oldest person in several blocks and the one whose home is in the most danger of the fences and sheds.

These item (plus all the kiddy stuff) have NO place to go from those locations other than RIGHT at me.

I do NOT leave during a hurricance - I bunker down and crawl in a closet...but I have never been in this much danger. I cannot leave even with a mandatory evacuation. Severe allergies and low immunity (the shelters will not work and motel rooms are difficult to come by and expensive).

I roughed it after the last hurricane for 7 days without electricity, but I was almost 9 yrs younger and in decent health.

All I can do now is just hope a severe one will not be comming my way!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

airtwardo

phony ideas here!

And ya did all that without a net! :D:D:D

Good for you! B|

s i c k

RobertMBlevins

Well, I can understand there is some hostility going around here. (You think? LOL) As long as people don't get too personal, and they have a point about the Cooper case or something, I don't let it get to me.

But...let's take early-early this morning as an example. I look at the thread and see three posts in a row from the same guy who was complaining about forum space...Meyer Louie.

I have actually MET this man. I thought he was an okay guy down at Ariel last year. He's in the video I did on the event. The truth is, when someone does three posts in a row at around 3AM Pacific that contain nothing but crap, this does not help the thread. I mean...that type of forum posting is obvious baiting. It's meant to get a response from the person it's addressed to. I looked at those posts, but except for now, I didn't bother to respond.

Overkill just makes me ignore people more than I usually would. It doesn't impress me at all. You can't reason with these types of people because they stick their fingers in their ears and say 'Na...na...na...na...I can't heeeaaarrrr you!'

In reality, these are the three people I believe have caused the most damage to the thread, in this order:

1) Bob Knoss - Because he does the same thing on every Cooper thread he can find. Dropzone's just another stop for him. He goes to every article, every forum where they haven't banned him.

2) Meyer Louie - Because he spends all of his time whining about me, instead of addressing the case. It's his latest mission in life. (Yawn)

3) Georger - Because he should know better. Georger isn't stupid, and I know he's worked on the case for years.

I've tried to explain something here a few times, but the last two names up there don't seem to get it. So I'm going to lay it out for you real plainly. This thread is read by a LOT of people, and the only thing that happens when you keep mentioning my name, or the book...it drives up our sales. This thread is linked out by AB all over the place, and in many articles. And those added sales are not just on the Cooper book. Sales on different works we have available at Kindle or at LSI take an Amazon jump. Why? Because instead of alienating people with those posts, it just makes them curious as to what all the fuss is about. Our sales through the Ingram catalog remain steady each month, but your bashing definitely affects our Amazon in a positive way. Not the result you intended, is it? But that's REALITY.

So go ahead and bash all you want. It just makes those monthly deposits bigger that I get from Amazon. There's an old saying: 'Any publicity, or bad publicity, is GOOD publicity.' Thank you very much. :)

But if you'd rather NOT do that, then get back to discussing points in the case instead of Robert Blevins. You're not making me rich, but on some of the heavier bashing months you've actually paid other authors' royalties for me and did a tune-up on my truck. My next camping trip in June? Food, ammo, and gas...you paid for that. I know 60 days in advance what's coming from Amazon for a given month. :)

You think people are as stupid as you are.
:S

Once again the moderators here have chosen to delete a bunch of perfectly innocent messages. So now it's time for some payback once again. Tsk tsk. It's too bad they continue this program of self-induced punishment. It would be so easy if they just left those innocent messages alone, and public. But, when they fucka wit me, I fucka wit them. So here we go again.

airtwardo

~Bash Blevins Thread.

Since that's about all that goes on anyway. :S

Well, Blevins is single-handedly ruining this forum, and if I didn't think so, I wouldn't say it. We now have the "Robert Blevins Show", it's the most attention he's ever gotten his whole life, and he is loving it. We all went to high school with guys just like him.

I have tried on many occasions to offer my research and analysis to the thread. Virtually every time I do, Blevins butts right in, goes to the front of the line, writes his ridiculous, unfounded, stupid 20 paragraphs -- thus leaving little room for others to offer their input. He hogs 25% of the air time here.

I actually care about this forum, I would like to get more information, expertise, and knowledge from more of our forum participants -- the ones who really who know their stuff, like you. Those people are dwindling in numbers here.

Instead we've got people like Blevins who talk just to talk, who hog the show, and who demonstrate their ineptness and incompetence pretty much every time they open their mouth.

I'm pretty much tired of it -- maybe it's time to move. The idiots have taken over.

Now you know why I say what I say and do what I do here.

MeyerLouie

I am repeating part of the following post (edited) hoping we can GET back on Target!

skyjack71

Doug Pasternak spent almost 2 hours with Roy Rose about the composite, so I would love to know what Rose said in he interview you guys are referencing.

Doug's Interview was in 2000 or 2001.

I NEVER forgot what Doug told me the night he told me about the interview. According to Rose he could NOT portray something about the mouthto satisfy the witnesses. The hair line has always been a dispute - an irregular hair line NOT a widows peak as the TV artist did yrs later (the one the Mayfield people used).

The mouth action was describe as pursing. Which is exactly the motions one used to a hold particial in or a temporary in. This description came from the witnesses who helped provided him the description for the composites! I understand he could NOT get the mouth to satisfy all of the witnesses! So they went with the generic and the witnesses tried again to describe the mouth to the TV program artist. That artist went way over with the WIDOWS Peak but he did a better job of the mouth. Some of the Rose composites not used do show that pursing of the lips - (if one is able to draw a pursing) - would take to different composite showing both positions (relaxed and firm and then the pursing or motion use to hold the temporary or prosthesis in place.

Doug and I discussed Duane's particial at that time - but that is all.

I have viewed that 1966 prison photo over and over and over and looked at pictures of Weber before and after that.

Weber's chin was stronger in the prior and after pictures than in the 1966 prison -photo. The only things that can account for that is position of the camera - but it is more! I put money on the fact that in 1966 Weber did NOT have any teeth in the lower front. He probably had in 1971 an ill fitted particial - could even have been made out of plastic like the old false teeth.

I never EVER saw Weber without his lowers - which were in a white gold frame with porcelain teeth that matched his other teeth. Since Duane had good teeth other wise - it makes sense he lost those teeth in a fight prior to 1966.

Did Jefferson make intake and outtake photos? The Canon file shows intake photos and out take photos - so we know he had his teeth in 1962.

Where was Weber 1962 to 1964. We can account for 1965 - he was selling insurance under the name of John Collins for Pyramid Life in Ks.

P.S. Got some pics made today, but NOT happy with them. This has been a PAIN day and I come to the thread and things have gone WACKO! Makes one wonder if some of U guys are just trying to shut the thread down!

Perhaps some of you need some TIME OUT. Georger and Blevins - both! All I want to do is get the photos to the FBI with a return receipt and then to go public with them! Then MY mission is complete because I know NOT what else one woman can do to get the truths out there.

In reality, these are the three people I believe have caused the most damage to the thread, in this order:

#1) Robert Blevins - Because he is incompetent, inept, and can't quit talking even when he says really stupid things.

2) Bob Knoss - Because he does the same thing on every Cooper thread he can find. Dropzone's just another stop for him. He goes to every article, every forum where they haven't banned him.

3) Meyer Louie - Because he spends all of his time whining about me, instead of addressing the case. It's his latest mission in life. (Yawn)

4) Georger - Because he should know better. Georger isn't stupid, and I know he's worked on the case for years.

So go ahead and bash all you want. It just makes those monthly deposits bigger that I get from Amazon. There's an old saying: 'Any publicity, or bad publicity, is GOOD publicity.' Thank you very much. :)

And now you are telling us that you are making money because there are some us who know how little credibility and intelligence you really possess. Now that's pathetic, which means you're pathetic, and always will be. Once again, it's a new low, troll. By the way, I don't give a shit about what you think of me posting at 3 am. None of your frickin' business.

Just keep picking the low hanging fruit, troll. You do not possess the skills or intelligence to do anything else.

MeyerLouie

Hopefully the DZ will not stop me from posting as things progress, but no one needs to deal with some of the posting I have had to filter through tonight.

The FBI needs to re-examine Weber ASAP. I believe that the things that Shutter found that had NOT been made public and what I know that has not been made public needs to be presented to the PUBLIC and the WITNESSES.

A RE-examination regarding Weber needs to be done:

The Witnesses - everyone who was on that plane that saw Cooper -should see the prison picturea along with other pictures before and after the 1966 composite.

The chin being more pronounce with an explanation by a dentist who could explain the structure of such and to demonstrate with videos regarding individuals who have experienced a similar dental problem.

The views of the forehead and how the slant makes that part of the body more or less prominent due to position of the viewer. The FBI has the capabilities to do this with the technolgy they claim to possess.

I will NO longer take any calls or emails from those who have a story to tell and those individuals who are trying to HOAX me with false story. They need to contact the FBI - not me!

Have NO idea who is behind the recent influx in the last 6 months of these stories - but, it is time the FBI checked this out. The FBI can put an end to Cooper or this case is going to haunt them for another 40 yrs. They would serve themselves better to re-examine some of their methods.

This case makes the FBI look REALLY bad. It is beginning to sound like a government COVER-UP. They could end all of this with a proper re-investigation - not only of Weber, but other suspects.

I did NOT and still do NOT want to believe the FBI had a hand in a cover-up, but their refusing to address many things over the last 20 yrs makes it appear that way!

Going to try to get someone to make more pics tomorrow. I was NOT happy with the ones I paid for today and then there are those a woman made for me and SHE never produced the product. Maybe she mailed them to the FBI herself - I dont' know.

I did NOT know who this woman was other than the card she gave me and then told me she would contact me on Monday May 20th - she never did and I have not been able to get her to return my calls.

I told her they related to this old crime - I did not give her my REAL name, but a way to contact me...to set up a meeting for me to receive the pics. She was supposed to contact me this past Monday and I( waited until Thur May 24 to approach someone else without telling them what the crime related to.

The 2 pics he made do NOT look like they would be a good example of the 2 items....they are only on regular paper and way over sized. HE did NOT take a pic of the knife or the other item. Just the 2 I felt might be of use to the FBI. He had no way to burn a disk.

The other woman photographed all 4 items, but like I said she did NOT provide me with a disk or the photos.