47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

******and the other thing "we won't find" is BK having anything to do with this.....

Wong Whey, you are committed to finding nothing in the first place. I did not contribute to anything, right. I am contributing now. You don't want to hear my input because it is in conflict with what you want people to think. I believe it is better to know what really happened. The people should know what our Government does for us and HOW they do it. Illegal, underhanded, and taking advantage of our best citizens to trick play legislation. And YOU apparently approve of this technique.

Bob, you couldn't sell your story at the Flea market at 50% off......nobody's buying it Bobby.....game over...

... from Cookie Monster to pro wrestler to DB Cooper. I think I see a pattern in Bob's plan ...
B|

mrshutter45

************Hey Vicki, is that the space needle in the background of your photo?

Yup......;) Had a great vacay. I met Bruce Smith and Sailshaw while I was there last month.

ok, cool, been a while since we talked...how long were you there?

April 17 - 21st.

Hey....a little rain in Seattle is better than a winter advisory in Minnesota!!

when are you coming South????

I leave for Houston next Saturday... ;) I know that is still eons away from Florida though.

Hopefully it will be warm and sunny.....Sick of the Minnesota cold and rain.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

I leave for Houston next Saturday... I know that is still eons away from Florida though.

Hopefully it will be warm and sunny.....Sick of the Minnesota cold and rain.

It was 91 and humid here is Houston today....and that's just the start of the hot weather! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

georger

*********and the other thing "we won't find" is BK having anything to do with this.....

Wong Whey, you are committed to finding nothing in the first place. I did not contribute to anything, right. I am contributing now. You don't want to hear my input because it is in conflict with what you want people to think. I believe it is better to know what really happened. The people should know what our Government does for us and HOW they do it. Illegal, underhanded, and taking advantage of our best citizens to trick play legislation. And YOU apparently approve of this technique.

Bob, you couldn't sell your story at the Flea market at 50% off......nobody's buying it Bobby.....game over...

... from Cookie Monster to pro wrestler to DB Cooper. I think I see a pattern in Bob's plan ...
B|

Georger, Sorry man, but you are more out of it than Little Pablum Kid. You assimilate half-facts to draw half-fast conclusions. No Cookie Monsurs, that was my daughters thing. No Pro wrestler (Bart Gunn, that was a sidekick kid, Mike Barton, a mutual friend.) Tommy Gunn was an undercover agent, not a fighter. Richard Floyd McCoy, Sr., was a fighter. And DB Cooper was a misnomer, Dan Cooper was Duane Weber. Mission House was 65c wine which fits more with your comment than any pattern I can see. That shit will blind ya. Stick with "Sky Blue", Dude.

RobertMBlevins

Knoss' is heavily represented in my upcoming book, Cooperland, which is not about the solving of the case, but the people who attempt to solve it. It also looks at Cooper fans and their activities.

Mr Knoss, your fable puts you in the very dregs of Cooperland. You are at the absolute bottom of the scale. On one side are people like Russ Calame, Himmelsbach, Richard Tosaw, and Geoff Gray. At the other end is Bob Knoss. And the distance between you and they is longer than the distance between Mars and Earth at maximum ephemeris.

Welcome to Cooperland. Any time you are ready to dispute that assessment, make sure you come with something more than just your hat in your hand and whistling Dixie. :S

(HINT: It's called...wait for it now...'evidence'.)

There is no such term "maximum ephemeris"... unless you are writing your so-called book in Ebonics?

Which leads to the deeper question: "what business is it of
yours"?

Here is an ephemeris and some toons for ya .

BTW, Knoss uses the same psychic you do! (and saw the same
ufo).

:D

I know what ephemeris means (a calculation on the distance between two orbital bodies at any given time, or a celestial position, usually provided on a data table) although the 'maximum' term was a bit off. That's so Knoss would figure out what I meant after he looked up the word. Big deal. I'm pretty sure that I understand one thing about you above all else:

No Blevins! An ephemeris is: "A table giving the
coordinates of a celestial body at a number of specific times
during a given period.

Or, " a tabular statement of the assigned places of a celestial
body for regular intervals..."

Or, "Table of the positions of celestial bodies at regular
intervals, often with supplementary information. Constructed as
early as the 4th century BC, ephemerides are still essential to
astronomers and navigators. Modern ephemerides are
calculated, with heavy computing and careful checking, after a
mathematical description of a heavenly body's observed motion
has been evolved. Various national ephemerides are published
regularly; the U.S. ephemeris, first published in 1852, became
the best and is now published jointly with the U.K. as The
Astronomical Almanac.

It is not: "(a calculation on the distance between two orbital
bodies at any given time..." (yours above).

The issue is not how smart I am, but what your motives are
for talking crap you don't know anything about, firsthand! Then
turning around and telling others they dont know what they are
talking about! Like Jo does. Like Knoss does...

Which leads to the more basic issue: what business is it of
yours at all?

Then it would be fair to ask: 'what business is it of Georger's?"
Answer: Astrometry and Spectroscopic Parallax are longtime
semi-professional interests of mine for more than 50 years.

RobertMBlevins

Knoss' is heavily represented in my upcoming book, Cooperland, which is not about the solving of the case, but the people who attempt to solve it. It also looks at Cooper fans and their activities.

Mr Knoss, your fable puts you in the very dregs of Cooperland. You are at the absolute bottom of the scale. On one side are people like Russ Calame, Himmelsbach, Richard Tosaw, and Geoff Gray. At the other end is Bob Knoss. And the distance between you and they is longer than the distance between Mars and Earth at maximum ephemeris.

Welcome to Cooperland. Any time you are ready to dispute that assessment, make sure you come with something more than just your hat in your hand and whistling Dixie. :S

(HINT: It's called...wait for it now...'evidence'.)

You put BK at the bottom of the scale? Ha, now that's laughable. Better put yourself on that end of your little scale too, below BK. You think you have more credibility than BobKnoss? Not a chance, never, nada, zip. You, of all people, criticizing someone else.

MeyerLouie

You have a driving need to make sure people understand just how smart YOU are, and how less-smart OTHERS are.

No Blevins, Georger is just trying to show how less-smart you are -- which is my objective as well.

MeyerLouie

I don't use psychics for research. I use solid interview techniques, documentation, available evidence, and
ridiculous, outlandish statements that have no basis in logic or intelligence.

..... I made that contained legit questions, updates, and theories about the murder of Earl Cossey.

I'd say 'legit' is a real stretch. MeyerLouie

Think about it. You used a tragedy to throw crap at me, just because that was the only thing I had posted on lately. What is that? Do you think Cossey deserves this kind of treatment? Do you have no regard for his family, or their feelings? Or is your hatred for me so deep that you would use anything or anyone as an excuse to create another Alice-in-Wonderland barb aimed at me? Really, it is pathetic.

Oh, cry me a river, cry baby. Stand on your own two feet and quit whining.

MeyerLouie

Has anyone ever seen the bust they made of Cooper? it's from the Northwest Museum Of Legends And Lore......

also an interview with the man who made the sketch of Cooper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rS68OepZ1A
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

georger

***Has anyone ever seen the bust they made of Cooper? it's from the Northwest Museum Of Legends And Lore......

who was the model? who was the sculptor?

it was on a video, I thought I bookmarked it, but I didn't find it. I found this on Seattle PI

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Museum-of-Mysteries-looks-into-hijacking-tale-1249756.php

For Questions on the museum
Media or event scheduling contact either
Charlette LeFevre or Philip Lipson
206-523-6348
[email protected]

found the video, doesn't really say much about the bust, more about Marla Cooper on the video....

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/db-cooper-found

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Has anyone ever seen the bust they made of Cooper? it's from the Northwest Museum Of Legends And Lore......

Wonderful video. Thanks for posting. Do you know who the young man is who is interviewing Roy Rose?

BruceSmith

***Has anyone ever seen the bust they made of Cooper? it's from the Northwest Museum Of Legends And Lore......

Wonderful video. Thanks for posting. Do you know who the young man is who is interviewing Roy Rose?

I don't know who he is, but you can click on his user name under the video, it's "BRIMAXPRODUCTIONS"

mrshutter45

If that is an accurate bust, Cooper is dead, after his stint on a TV comedy show of course.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

If that is an accurate bust, Cooper is dead, after his stint on a TV comedy show of course.

Matt

It's possible ya know B|;):D

I of course cannot view U-tube. I even tried to update my browser to see if I could view it in segments like I used to, but no more.

Doug Pasternak spent almost 2 hours with Roy Rose about the composite, so I would love to know what Rose said in this interview and when that interview took place.

Doug's Interview was in 2000 or 2001.

I NEVER forgot what Doug told me the night he told me about the interview. According to Rose he could NOT portray something about the mouthto satisfy the witnesses. The hair line has always been a dispute - an irregular hair line NOT a widows peak as the TV artist did yrs later (the one the Mayfield people used).

The mouth action was describe as pursing. Which is exactly the motions one used to a hold particial in or a temporary in. This description came from the witnesses who helped provided him the description for the composites! I understand he could NOT get the mouth to satisfy all of the witnesses! So they went with the generic and the witnesses tried again to describe the mouth to the TV program artist. That artist went way over with the WIDOWS Peak but he did a better job of the mouth. Some of the Rose composites not used do show that pursing of the lips - (if one is able to draw a pursing) - would take to different composite showing both positions (relaxed and firm and then the pursing or motion use to hold the temporary or prosthesis in place.

Doug and I discussed Duane's particial at that time - but that is all.

I have viewed that 1966 prison photo over and over and over and looked at pictures of Weber before and after that.

Weber's chin was stronger in the prior and after pictures than in the 1966 prison -photo. The only things that can account for that is position of the camera - but it is more! I put money on the fact that in 1966 Weber did NOT have any teeth in the lower front. He probably had in 1971 an ill fitted particial - could even have been made out of plastic like the old false teeth.

I never EVER saw Weber without his lowers - which were in a white gold frame with porcelain teeth that matched his other teeth. Since Duane had good teeth other wise - it makes sense he lost those teeth in a fight prior to 1966.

Did Jefferson make intake and outtake photos? The Canon file shows intake photos and out take photos - so we know he had his teeth in 1962.

Where was Weber 1962 to 1964. We can account for 1965 - he was selling insurance under the name of John Collins for Pyramid Life in Ks.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

matthewcline

Matt

That would depend on which sketch you
follow ... doesn't match any of them that I can see. The hair
however is interesting and seems to match Geoff's description?

Now if there were some skeletal remains ...

EVickiW

UhOh! I knew it would be something bad! Do they inspect bridges in WA?

In FL they are inspected regularly, but the bridge near me gives me the willys crossing over to the Gulf. Keep wondering why they continue to spend money to fix a 2 lane bridge that is heavily used.

There was NOTHING on our news tonight - here in the South.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

http://www.brimax.net/

Blevins, I found different information than you did.
According to the website above, Brian Rose, a filmmaker/video-grapher is located in the Los Angeles area and he is available for hire. Brian is also a USC film student. This is according to his website which is listed prominently on the YouTube video.

In addition, I noticed that Brian Rose did the interview with.........Roy ROSE.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

skyjack71

In FL they are inspected regularly, but the bridge near me gives me the willys crossing over to the Gulf. Keep wondering why they continue to spend money to fix a 2 lane bridge that is heavily used.

An oversize truck hit a couple of the beams which took out the integrity of the bridge.

Live Stream Added
http://www.king5.com/live-stream/pop-up-no-ads/KING-Live-Stream-205421141.html

Amazon

An oversize truck hit a couple of the beams which took out the integrity of the bridge.

Send in the Seabees and the Corps of Engineers! :D