47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins already identified your Salt Lake photo.

It's Jack Booby aka 'Jack Ruby'.

Play it again, Jo.

Jo and Blevins need to get their eyes checked. The individual in the picture does NOT have on a USAF uniform and it is not "Jack Ruby/Booby".

And neither KC or Duane Weber had anything to do with the Alcatraz escape, the Lindbergh kidnapping, or the Lost Dutchman gold mine.

Robert99

Robert99

Play it again, Jo.

Jo and Blevins need to get their eyes checked. The individual in the picture does NOT have on a USAF uniform and it is not "Jack Ruby/Booby".

And neither KC or Duane Weber had anything to do with the Alcatraz escape, the Lindbergh kidnapping, or the Lost Dutchman gold mine.

Robert99

I thinks it's very possible the man in the picture was Lee Harvey Oswald, there was a reunion that year. also in attendance were the Anglin brothers and living family of Jack the ripper. these guys like to keep in touch because we can't...... to my surprise Frank Morris has been missing from each event every year? we hope for his return this year.:$ much like the WW2 vets, these guys are disappearing at alarming rates.

when you close your eyes and look really hard, this all makes perfect sense B|;):ph34r:

If you or a friend have knowledge of a person that has been known to have been dead for years that is currently walking around please call 1-800- (cuckoo) operators are standing by.......B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

MeyerLouie

BK wrote:

I'll confirm the white canopy in the dummy chute, and Cossey did not pack it. I will also repeat that this is the chute Cooper used and he used it on his BACK! Listen to my words. This is the way it was.

So, is it a dummy chute or not? I thought dummy chute meant training chute, stuffed with foam -- not useable. If it had a canopy, then wouldn't that make it a legit, useable chute? So, what is it? This double talk gets so confusing. I wished the experts (in parachutes and skydiving) would jump in (no pun intended) more often and clarify when we're wrong and when we're not.

MeyerLouie

The note georger (IIRC) posted explains it. There are two types of chest mounted "dummy" reserve chutes. Foam packed, for body position drills etc, and canopy packed, for practicing the "Down and Away" deployment method. The note posted explains how the canopy in that second type of dummy would be modified to make repacking faster for more training rotations.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows two things. You haven't done your history, and you support the slander of a good man's name.

And someone else calls ME a troll? What nerve. The trolls are anyone who pushes a ridiculous story like BK's, a story that not only hurts innocent people, but provides zero evidence to back it up.

One more Straw Man construction job, by the troll.

If trolling is better than rat poison - trolling is good!

BK is "hurting people" therefore "Blevins is a good
Samaritan and helping people"!

Blevins' made up crap is better than BK's made up
crap which is hurting people ... or Marla's or Jo's made
up crap which is hurting people.

Because Blevins' pointing out others made up crap is
TRUTH and makes his made up crap good for you ...
a little rat poison 24/7 is good for you and TRUTH!

Nixon did not start the program as I clearly stated. It was started by two pilots, a NW pilot and a chopper pilot. It grew to include a MN FAA Administrator and an FBI Chief. It was planned to demonstrate the utter lack of security and pilot defense. It was not until much later the Nixon heard about it from his new FFA Designate and adopted the Project for something it was not originally intended for. Shutter, you don't want the facts, you only want the cover-up. What I tell is absolutely true and could be verified by those who you mention. But they won't, because they have been intimidated. Not me anymore. Cossey? Possible, but low odds. I have been threatened, so the possibility is real.

georger

For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows two things. You haven't done your history, and you support the slander of a good man's name.

And someone else calls ME a troll? What nerve. The trolls are anyone who pushes a ridiculous story like BK's, a story that not only hurts innocent people, but provides zero evidence to back it up.

One more Straw Man construction job, by the troll.

If trolling is better than rat poison - trolling is good!

BK is "hurting people" therefore "Blevins is a good
Samaritan and helping people"!

Blevins' made up crap is better than BK's made up
crap which is hurting people ... or Marla's or Jo's made
up crap which is hurting people.

Therefore Blevins' made up crap is TRUTH and good
for you!

Blevins offer is "made up crap" or "made up crap"!
Which is Truth?

A VERY good man, Georger. A hero in my opinion. Just not in a position to tell the truth, or having the desire to be known for his risky contribution to his Country's call. You'd have done the same thing were you asked. Criminals or heroes? It's a legal question that can never be fought out due to evidence tampering on a super giant scale. Not excluding fictional KC type paperbacks.

If you REALLY did your history, you'd find everything I claim to be documented, sequentially, verified, and fitting the actions right down the line. It can all be pulled right off the internet, however, trolls have started changing the facts with cover-up lies. If you know the truth, the lies stick out like flashing red lights and point right at the cover-up institutors. I recognize some by their terminology.

I found the answer to the speed of the plane in the movie The Pursuit Of DB Cooper. Ckret talked with one of the jumpers....

"I got a call yesterday from one of the guys who did the jumps from the 727 for the movie "Pursuit of DB Cooper" said they jumped at 150 knots and that was as fast as they would go. I don't know if the studio capped the speed or they did, but my impression from talking to him was 150 knots was as much as any of them wanted to jump at. "
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Bob, do us a favor and go back into the witness protection program you were spewing out years ago!
you have no proof of anything....period! no trailer full of notes, no draft notice for a 25 year old etc. etc.

how about documenting your story? not what is written by Nixon? proof McCoy is alive, proof Bill Rat knew about the project, proof OHara didn't shoot McCoy. I'm sure the response will be childish...can't wait for the truth LMAO

I really think it's time to contact a States attorney....don't you?

mrshutter45

I found the answer to the speed of the plane in the movie The Pursuit Of DB Cooper. Ckret talked with one of the jumpers....

"I got a call yesterday from one of the guys who did the jumps from the 727 for the movie "Pursuit of DB Cooper" said they jumped at 150 knots and that was as fast as they would go. I don't know if the studio capped the speed or they did, but my impression from talking to him was 150 knots was as much as any of them wanted to jump at. "

That is consistent with Cooper. Is that below a book 727 stall speed of 175? Fuzzy now, but I was told the actual jump speed was around 150 and that it was slower than they had planned. A surprise, so to speak. Right?

BobKnoss

***I found the answer to the speed of the plane in the movie The Pursuit Of DB Cooper. Ckret talked with one of the jumpers....

That is consistent with Cooper. Is that below a book 727 stall speed of 175? Fuzzy now, but I was told the actual jump speed was around 150 and that it was slower than they had planned. A surprise, so to speak. Right?

wrong........just like the rest of your story! you can't be fuzzy, you have super memory....remember?

here is the deal Bobby, I have a friend who has been a cop for over 30 years, he can be seen it the first couple episodes of cops. what do you say we have a little chat with him and the states attorney? remember this is who you will only talk too?

Had. That's why I wrote everything down. I don't review my notes anymore, since you automatically react anyway. Doesn't change facts, just gives you more wiggle woom, Wong Whey.

I don't deal with you as you have an agenda, not an open mind. I know a number of very well known cops. None want to be famous for exposing Project Norjak. Ask O'Hara.

Ya, I'm shakin' in my boots. Make some more threats why don't you. We'll get you off the Forum.

my cop friend asked about you a month or two ago, I told him you were scared......seems you a Jo are stuck here for eternity

"I don't deal with you as you have an agenda, not an open mind. I know a number of very well known cops. None want to be famous for exposing Project Norjak. Ask O'Hara."

Oh but you said you would only talk to LE or a States attorney....remember

Beep, Beep, Beep goes the backing up noise........

"I don't deal with you as you have an agenda"

same goes for you, the agenda you have is to misinform and foul up any conversation not directed at you!

"Ya, I'm shakin' in my boots. Make some more threats why don't you. We'll get you off the Forum. "

where are my threats Bob, you sound like Jo.......

Blevins wrote:

First, you should check your history a bit on what the government was doing during the hijack crisis. A full year before Cooper pulled his little stunt, there were already about 1,800 sky marshals in place.

This is total bullshit Blevins, as usual. I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. Where do you get the number 1800? Making stuff up again?

MeyerLouie

Heavy increase in sky marshals, and the implementation of screening of passengers and their luggage? This was done under Nixon, by the way.

Yeah, Blevins, Nixon was one stand-up guy.

MeyerLouie

Bob Knoss has told many outright lies, and there is absolutely NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE that the government was ever involved in planning an aircraft hijacking in order to 'improve airline safety'.

I didn't say I aspired to that particular theory -- I said it isn't any more far-fetched than your fairy tale of KC, Geetsman the Geezer, and eery manifestations in a crawl space in Bonney Lake. And where is your proof? Again, if you think your theory has any more credibility than BK's, then you are in total denial. Accusing someone else of being "ridiculous" is laughable -- as you have absolutely no credibility yourself. You are reaping what you have sown.

MeyerLouie

For you to even HINT that BK's story might have some merit only shows ....

Hey Blevins, I haven't even hinted that your story has any merit. You are assuming your theory has more merit than BK's. Incorrect assumption, Mr. No Credibility.

MeyerLouie

"what if Tina really did see a watch and it was just a little different. The watch puzzles me."

From the FBI........

Mucklow
"W/M, mid 40's, 5-10" 6', 180 to 190, med to dark complexion, medium build, dark straight hair with narrow sideburns to mid ear parted and combed back, dark plastic wrap-around sunglasses, dark top coat, dark brown suit possibly with a thin black stripe, brown socks, brown ankle length pebble grain shoes, not the tie type, he had a low voice with no accent, she did not see scars, marks or tattoos, the man did not have on any jewerly she could see."

Schaffner

"W/M, mid 40's, 6', 170-175, average build, brown eyes, straight black hair medium length and parted on the left side, olive skin, black business suit, white shirt, thin black tie, black overcoat, black shoes, black briefcase, dark framed sunglasses with brown lenses, no scars marks or tattoos, he had a normal calm voice and appeared to be of Latin descent."

Jo Posted:
"WHo is this man and how did he know Duane Weber?"

Georger statesL

Play it again, Jo.

;)
Well, Georger I will PLAY this record AGAIN. Jack Ruby was Dead in 1971, wasn't he! About all I have to say - Just Watch out!

The watch is about to change, but who is looking? You nor anyone else would believe the things that have been thrown at me in the last few yrs. This continues as recent as the last 3 months with yet another person claiming they know this or that about Weber or information the FBI didn't state or had no knowledge of. Like Knoss some claim to have 1st hand knowledge and others claiming their research show this or that.

I play with these ideas and attempt to decipher if the individuals are being truthful, or if they are off their rocker or someone playing games.

I ask lots of questions and plant false information (as I did with Knoss) to see where they take their stories. I have a personal interest in this and it is NOT a game for me. I have to rule the phonies out.

I test these "contacts" until I am satisfied their story is made up or has little to no merit or if they are just trying to hoax me. One individual STUDIED me and this thread for 2 yrs. They were supposedly going to do a TV program about things like this - BUT, the person turns around and HELPS me because the person could NOT Hoax me! This individual provided a lot of information that was missing regarding Weber's background and for that I am thankful.

Most have found me thru this thread and I can usually discredit them some quickly and others take a little longer.

Researching in this manner is NOT only dangerous as I am fully exposed, but because some these individuals use the BAIT I put on the hook to discredit me with. She said and she told and she stated! Right I have to play their game until I can completely rule their story out.

The best and longest example of this was Knoss. I truly feel sorry for the man - and if his original story had any merit at all - he destoried it with the myths and "stories" he created.

At first his story was simple and seemed honest, but he took the bait and ran with it...then the most basic part of the story vanished. His story grew and grew as he created things that had NOTHING to do with what he first contacted me about. It was just some guys who were pilots & jumpers and residents who got together in the complex courtyard where he lived.

He insisted one of them was Duane Weber, but not the name he knew him by. The rest of the story he created as time went by. It was necessary I denounce him, but he let his story continue to GROW!

The ONLY thing I was ever able to verify was that Duane and he ex-wife did stay in the area for about 2 to 3 months. They did NOT have any of the children with them because he was RUNNING from the law and was later arrested in Cleveland and sent to Jefferson. She specifically remembered the time frame due to her daughter's birthday (the daughter was NOT with them).

That was the end of Knoss's story, but he continued to tell stories and like Pinocho - his nose got longer and longer and longer and NO one believed him. I do appreciate the merit that was in his original story, but as his story grew it was necessary to TEST him and then to DENOUNCE him. He is unable to accept this or to remember what he actually told me in our first 2 contacts.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You do NOT read nor comprehend what you read very well, do YOU?

I DID NOT say I thought the man had ON a USAF band Uniform! Only that SOME ONE contacted me claiming it was - and I wanted verification from the guys in regard to this. I merrily wanted confirmation of our prior collective decision on this.. THE FORUM studied the suit the man was wearing in the picture for sometime and I nor anyone else in this thread contended it was a Air Force band uniform. Most did NOT think it was a uniform at all.

P.S. Jack Ruby was dead in 1979!

Slow down on the booze and perhaps you might be able to comprehend what others are discussing instead of coming off the wall!

You sound like me when I have taken a pill. Rambling and making no sense at all - totally encomprehensible!

skyjack71

You do NOT read nor comprehend what you read very well, do YOU?

I DID NOT say I thought the man had ON a USAF band Uniform! Only that SOME ONE contacted me claiming it was - and I wanted verification for the guys about the uniform. I search far and long and I DID NOT find that to be a UNIFORM connected to a BAND with any armed forces. I merrily wanted to know if someone had more knowlege than I did. THE FORUM studied the suit the man was wearing in the picture for quiet sometime...I nor anyone else in this thread contended it was a Air Force band uniform. Most did NOT think it was a uniform at all.

P.S. Jack Ruby was dead in 1979!

Slow down on the booze and perhaps you might be able to comprehend what others are discussing instead of coming off the wall!

You sound like me when I have taken a pill. Rambling and making no sense at all - totally encomprehensible!

Jo,

As I have stated repeatedly, you need to start reading your own posts and the ones you reply to.

For instance, I did not say that YOU or anyone else said the man had on a USAF uniform.

You are just continuing to plant your admittedly false information. Even you don't know the truth of what you are saying anymore.

You and BK are a matched set.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Note: I was only making a joke when I said the Salt Lake City man looked like Jack Ruby. I don't know who he is.

he is nobody.........one post she will state the man in the photo didn't want to see Duane, another post she says Duane didn't want the man to see him????

"he sure did NOt want Weber to see him." how would she no this without talking to him?
"Duane left the area so this man could not see him."
who really cares?

mrshutter45

***Note: I was only making a joke when I said the Salt Lake City man looked like Jack Ruby. I don't know who he is.

he is nobody.........one post she will state the man in the photo didn't want to see Duane, another post she says Duane didn't want the man to see him????

"he sure did NOt want Weber to see him." how would she no this without talking to him?
who really cares?

Its a classic example of Jo building a straw man,
literally searching for some hook. And she has been
at this with this photograph for years. Not unlike
Blevins and what he put everyone through with his
"Kenny through the door" photo.

In Jo's case is began with a simple inquiry: "who is
this guy!" ... she didn't explain much. Then comes
back later with several full blown stories concerning
the man in the photo and Duane!

It's like some people's story of Jo surfacing years ago
with a first version of Duane vs. Cooper, allegedly
saying: "Duane knew who Cooper was", or "might
have known who Cooper was" ... not that Duane
was Cooper.

All straw men (a weak or imaginary opposition as an
argument or adversarial set of false facts set up as a
gimmick for the purpose of easy bogus refutation to
further some other issue at hand) ... always
not true.

The users of such arguments assume no rebuttal is
possible.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

In the attached pic Duane had me take in SALT LAKE. Take one more good look at it. I have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

I don't believe it - I spent too much money chasing this salt lake photo to give up too easy. I know this photo has some thing to do with WEBER - he sure did NOt want Weber to see him. WHo is this man and how did he Duane Weber?

EXACTLY where in the above post Robert99 does JO state the man has on a Airforce Band Uniform

REQUOTE:
" have been told he has on an airforce band uniform, but I do NOT see it. The person claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept.

For YOUR information and to assure the thread I never stated what you claimed I did. The person who CONTACTED ME claimed the Airforce band played there in late Sept. READ and COMPREHEND. The person contacting me told me it was Airforce Band - and I told this person the thread did NOT agree and that my research produced NO airforce band uniform nor that the band played in Salt Lake in 1979.

If he maintains it was an Airforce band uniform - PROVE IT!

If he maintains the said group played in Salt Lake in late Sept of 1971 - prove it.

When individuals DISS any information or misrepresent infomation I myself had something to do with....such as telling the picture has NOTHING to do with WEBER. It has a LOT to do with WEBER - because WEBER SET me up to take the PHOTO and told me the man would be carrying a briefcase. He would LATER want to know where the negatives were and those negatives went POOF! DUANE WEBER made that trip to SALT LAKE to see this man and for some reason wanted a pic of him.

Finding out who the man is - Is very important to me and to who WEBER was and what he was involved in!

Its a classic example of Jo building a straw man, literally searching for some hook. And she has been
at this with this photograph for years.

In Jo's case is began with a simple inquiry: "who is this guy!" ... she didn't explain much. Then comes back later with several full blown stories concerningthe man in the photo and Duane!

NEVER was searching for a hook. I did NOT know who the guy was and it was a very direct and honest question. I had shown the pic to others and no one had any answers, so I presented it to the thread hoping someone here might KNOW who it was and what the uniform was.
I did NOT spend yrs and lots of money searching for the answer to that if I was putting in a "hook" as you call it.

Why would you care who the man was! It should have been an easy find - why does it bother you, Georger? The ONLY REASON Duane did NOT want the man to SEE him was because he HAD CONNECTIONS to the man in the PAST. WHAT those connection were I do not know! Duane's connection to that man could be the clue I need as to the past of WEBER.

Frankly right now WITH your inflammatory posting - YOU may be that MAN! Or you know who he was!
I will NOT deny that I used the line "Duane knew who Cooper was". Was neat the way you chopped up the quote! Actuall misleading!

I have always maintained for all of these yrs. If Duane was NOT Cooper he damn sure knew who was! Per his confession - he was Cooper, but per the memories of the past - and the things he told me and the things he showed me - Duane was Cooper.

Of course I approached this thing with some caution. I didn't want to be made a complete fool out of - so I put the maybe's in there, but my heart and my memory of the things he said and told me and showed me - they indicated he was Dan Cooper.

There was NO straw man. Put me infront of firing squad - and I will tell you the same thing! I have repeated the story the best I can and NO ONE can tell a story for 17 yrs and be a liar. I was skeptical in the beginning and left the WORK and the RESEARCH up to the FBI until they lied to me in March of 2000 and then I set out on my own to find the DAMN truth and I will repeat unless someone can prove to me that NONE of my life with Weber happened and prove Weber was in jail on Nov 24, 1971...NO one has been able to do that! Prove where Duane WEBER was on Nov 24 1971! The wife of the day claimed she was not with him and that she was in another place - yet they both talked about N.Y. 1972 together.
The yrs caused them to screw up their stories about each other.

One individual close to both of them told me she knew Duane was Cooper. Then she comes up dead a few months later! In that same conversation she tells me another secret - a personal one. The first and only and the last time I was ever able to speak with this person privately.

georger

******Note: I was only making a joke when I said the Salt Lake City man looked like Jack Ruby. I don't know who he is.

who really cares?

Its a classic example of Jo building a straw man,
literally searching for some hook. And she has been
at this with this photograph for years. Not unlike
Blevins and what he put everyone through with his
"Kenny through the door" photo.

In Jo's case is began with a simple inquiry: "who is
this guy!" ... she didn't explain much. Then comes
back later with several full blown stories concerning
the man in the photo and Duane!

It's like some people's story of Jo surfacing years ago
with a first version of Duane vs. Cooper, allegedly
saying: "Duane knew who Cooper was", or "might
have known who Cooper was" ... not that Duane
was Cooper.

All straw men (a weak or imaginary opposition as an
argument or adversarial set of false facts set up as a
gimmick for the purpose of easy bogus refutation to
further some other issue at hand) ... always
not true.

The users of such arguments assume no rebuttal is
possible.

Yep, and if the body of Cooper is found, I'm sure Duane will become
the "Ground Man" prison records, fire training all go out the window.....

If he knew who Cooper was, well, his confession goes out the window toooooooooooB|