47 47
quade

DB Cooper

why are you bringing up books sales to me? are you misdirecting your post again? I have never said anything
about your spam issues......just because your name is in the comment, doesn't mean it is for you.....

When my name is in a comment, if I have a response, I will give it. I don't give a rat's behind whether it is directed at me or not. It's like when people talk about someone who is standing right there and act as if he isn't there. I did change the title of the post for you. You know...gets pretty weird when people keep hitting reply all the time instead of cut and paste. Sometimes I forget to change the subject line, yes.

I have to agree with a previous comment about Georger's positive work on the Cooper case in the past. Maybe he will forget the Blevins Thing and get back to the subject. :D

Robert, go look at the post again, it's says at the top RE: mrshutter, then you go on about me driving up your book sales! you are talking about someone else, no? does it say anything about your books in my post? or the last 10-20 posts when I was talking to you? several others talk about you and your books, not me.....so stop misdirecting.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Stop driving up my booksales. Which is what you do
when you discuss moir all the time. Or don't you
realize when you keep coming down hard on
someone...that outsiders sometimes start wondering
what all the fuss is about?

The only reason I said all this is to try and encourage
people to get off talking about ME and get ONTO
Cooper. That's why we're here, right? All the smart-ass
comments and BS done in Blevins Attack mode
actually has the OPPOSITE effect intended on the
general public. Trust me on this. I think we should
move back to Cooper. I've already presented
everything I have on KC, so that's a dead subject to
me unless someone brings him up first, or has a
question.

reply:

Correlation is not Causation.

Trust me on this, troll.

I doubt the correlation you assert is anything more
than a wishful fabrication on your part, also.

In and out quickly, to say (and I haven't scrolled back so this may have been said, it's already been said in other contexts): following the terrible news about Boston, this is where the FBI should be directing its resources, not on some 40-year old hijack. Let them rather spend their time and energy on stuff that stops people, today, dying or getting hurt.

377, I have a nasty suspicion I didn't respond to your last mail... Will drop you a line. Have more news :)

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

In and out quickly, to say (and I haven't scrolled back so this may have been said, it's already been said in other contexts): following the terrible news about Boston, this is where the FBI should be directing its resources, not on some 40-year old hijack. Let them rather spend their time and energy on stuff that stops people, today, dying or getting hurt.

377, I have a nasty suspicion I didn't respond to your last mail... Will drop you a line. Have more news :)

Good to hear from you! Yes. Agree with your
sentiments - I dont think you have to worry
about resource allocation! :D

Hope all is well. Take care.

Good to hear from you! Yes. Agree with your
sentiments - I dont think you have to worry
about resource allocation! :D

Hope all is well. Take care.

Thanks G. And I am an economist, it's in my nature to worry about resource allocation :)
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I think based on your performance here you are a
person who lives 'inside your own head' and aren't even fully connected to reality. I think you share that trait with Jo Weber ... that is my opinion. Sluggo said
it a different way: "a legend in his own mind".

Georger - When was the last time U spoke to the FBI in WA and OR? When was the last time U spoke to the Forestry of either state?

Definitely I did NOT present thing properly and it has taken 17 yr to get someone to really hear me. Perhap you need to put your ear to the ground and listen to what is going on.

JO has been very connected to reality and this thread was a complete waste of my time. The truth was right infront all of you for 17 yrs. Just Wait and See!

The only one who was on the right track was U Georger and U got lost in all of the crap just like I did. Maybe U knew, but was NOT privey to all that was really going on. U Think?

Shutter and Meyer did NOT really help this case. It took an outsider with new information based on real research to do that. Surprisingly this thread was told certain information very early on and I wrote about it, but I was ignored, but others who think out of the box - have more than likely solved this case.

There are those on this thread who only tried to deflect me from my very first theory. A theory based only on what Weber told me - but, there have been eyes and ears on this thread.

Yet, the answer was not in the thread and none of U guys solved this case.

Smile Georger, U may have been the only one even CLOSE! Do U even remember a theory you presented that was Dissed right off the bat. That theory followed some leads in this case that may have just solved the case, because NO one thought IT was possible! Who would have thought the answer was so simple and if the FBI had listened to me (really have listened to me and have dug deeper into the past of Weber) this case could have been solve yrs ago. Cooper might even have been caught while he was still alive - had the FBI listened to what they thought were off the wal prankster or just someone wanting attention.

If the FBI had listened to some witnesses who came forward in 1971 and 1972. THis case would have been solve and Cooper would probably have died in prison.

Oh, so you've actually solved the case now. You say "just wait and see." So, you continue to tease us. Instead of playing these stupid games, Jo, come clean with what you've got --which has been pretty much zero these past 17 years. Here's the score: No Evidence: 1, Jo: 0.

I think you've used this little tactic before -- I'm getting a deja vue. I know...you and Blevins -- the over 50%-ers, the FBI trash-talkers, the no-evidence producers -- think it's been the FBI's fault all along.

MeyerLouie

Jo,

Did Duane have glasses like the one shown in the attached photo?

A guy I've known since childhood served some federal time for smuggling marijuana. In prison he was issued glasses. Everyone got the same frames which had no metallic parts which could be turned into shanks or sheaves. When you served your time you got to keep the glasses. My friend still has his and often wears them on weekends. He has fun spotting other ex cons just by recognizing their distinctive spectacles.

Since I did NOT know Duane during that time I would not know. But they are similar to glasses in the pictures I have posted.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

Many cons keep the glasses and continue wearing them long after release. It's kinda like a prison tattoo.

When are you going to go public on your blockbuster info?
If it was a tease just say so, otherwise please deliver.

Hope you are feeling better these days.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I told a story early on to the FBI one that was dissed and I was told was impossible...

Maybe he went East and then decided to go West - Now that is NOT as weird as it sounds.

Remember Weber told me the only way to get away with a crime was to "Go Right Back At Them".
I just thought it was idle talk, but now - it means a lot!

I mention witnesses claiming Cooper was seen walking around East of Cougar and the witnesses theorized he crossed a truck logging bridge. This made NO sense to me at all, but I don't live. Amazon did clarify that.

The women thought he got to Chelatchie and obtained a pump car. Maybe he did jump a freight and got off because that would be the first place the FBI might look? Who the hell know what Duane meant when he said GO RIGHT BACK AT THEM!

WHAT if he landed a little short of Swift Dam?

I talked about this before and Georger made a remark about my putting Cooper at TumTum mountain (he dissed this)

In the 60's there was a temporary rail due to the shortage of funds going from someplace in that area all the way to the area about 2 miles short of the Stevenson - Carson area....Beacon Rock, The Bridge of the GODS, The Dam (all of that stuff is located around that point).

In 1971 most of the rails had been removed but the path was still there. Does anyone know or have any maps that depict this area from the 1960's to 1971?

REMEMBER not maps before or after but during those yrs showing the rails.

Perhaps Cooper was aware of those old tracks (perhaps because he helped make them from a prison camp) or helped maintain them ! On a November in 1971 you wanted to escape - just follow the logging track that were still there and or the trail left by the removal of the tracks.

If Cooper went South and then decided the rails was a mistake because they would be checking the cars, was there any way for him to reach the old forestry rails from the Moulton Falls Park area? Along the old tracks going down from what is designated as Government Mineral Springs was a camp site often occupied by men of the night. This would be about 2 miles from the Columbia.

On a map the it appears those old rail would have had to have crossed the Lewis River at some point. How difficult would it be to get from Moulton Falls park to the old bridge trail going to the Stevenson area. This is only if he hoped the rails around Chelatchie other wise he got on trail below TumTum

Some old logging rails were still in place, but what if Cooper actually was trying to get lost. There were places (closed) that he could actual take shellter in or did he decide to head right into Vancouver and stare them in the face. A change of clothes and a good clean up job and wash the dye out of his hair - NO one knew who the hell he was.

Remember when Duane left me in The Dalles that morning in 1979 and returned soiled - he had gone to see a woman (he learned her husband was deceased and she needed something from shed). This is how he explained getting soiled in 1979.

Just how abandon was that old Government Camp in 1971? Wonder if the FBI ever found a pair of old glasses?

Jo,

When are you going to go public on your blockbuster info?
If it was a tease just say so, otherwise please deliver.

I have waited 17 yrs for this - so what is a couple of more months to get it all together. There is MORE than just me and some of this makes the FBI look really bad. They will be given a chance to refortify themselves and their honor - and NONE of what we know will be presented by one person. There are several of us and if the FBI refuses to listen and reply within a set number of wks of the information being made available to them - WE go public......how is NONE of your bees wax. Currently we are trying to link 2 different stories about the same subject that have entered a crossroads.

Why go public until it has been investigated as much as "the others" can do.

Individuals like a Shutter and Meyer and others do nothing but complain about information NOT being provided by me which is representative of a team action and individuals have put our hearts and souls and time and money into this...it is time to shut up!

I had hell raised at me for providing the Criminal records and then these guys want to dispute them with NO PROOF and claiming I offered NO proof.
Too much is too much!

Some of the posters here are NOT REALLY interested in the story - they just want to be part of something or pretend they are.

Exactly what have the agitators offered to the thread and to the search?

MeyerLouie says in part:

' think you've used this little tactic before -- I'm getting a deja vue. I know...you and Blevins -- the over 50%-ers, the FBI trash-talkers, the no-evidence producers -- think it's been the FBI's fault all along...'

Blevins then states:

As far as contributions to the Cooper thread, you haven't contributed one darn thing lately that I have seen. Zip, zero, nada, negatory, zilch. :S

:ph34r:RIGHT on Blevins. Short and DIRECT!;):ph34r::)

MeyerLouie says in part:

' think you've used this little tactic before -- I'm getting a deja vue. I know...you and Blevins -- the over 50%-ers, the FBI trash-talkers, the no-evidence producers -- think it's been the FBI's fault all along...'

Blevins then states:

As far as contributions to the Cooper thread, you haven't contributed one darn thing lately that I have seen. Zip, zero, nada, negatory, zilch. :S

:ph34r:RIGHT on Blevins. Short and DIRECT!;):ph34r::)

Jo, Just for the record, what have you and/or Blevins contributed to the Cooper thread that didn't involve Duane Weber, KC, or some other totally uninvolved individual.

Robert99

Jo, a story is just that, nothing but a bunch of words. until you show some hard proof, the demands for proof will continue.
you are doing the very same thing you accuse the FBI of doing. covering up! why is it ok for you to do it, but not the FBI?

according to you the FBI has been covering up 40+ years.
according to your statements, you have been covering up 17?
why is it ok for you?

lot's of people are here to go over evidence, you want to argue over what you think is evidence, because nobody has seen it.
sitting on so called evidence is not doing you any good and surly isn't helping this form. what would you do if I said I know exactly where Duane was in 1971 and string you along for years? calling you a troll, drunk, snotty old woman? when I see something that doesn't appear right, I question it, you come back with anger, hate & name calling.

"it is time to shut up!"

I'll shut up when I'm good and ready....who exactly do you think you are!
you are nobody....just like the rest of us!!

“That which can be asserted without evidence,
can be dismissed without evidence.”
Christopher Hitchens
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

MeyerLouie says in part:

Well, I'd say that since the FBI has interviewed over a thousand suspects and has investigated the case for more than four decades without result...(we won't count their 'we have a viable suspect' statement for Marla Cooper)...well, you can figure out the rest. B|

No evidence? You're kidding, right.

And your KC report is evidence (I think that's what you're calling it) the FBI won't even waste time even opening. You've attached it, do you really think I'm going to read it?

How did you and Jo get to be so much smarter than the FBI? It's like those idiots over there in Quantico can't do anything right. Well, you can't even get out of your own way. The FBI gives you about as much attention as they give Jo -- zilch, nada, zip, zero, negatory. I think the FBI pays more attention to people who provide real evidence -- not just fuzzy memories and circumstantial coincidences.

You're wrong, Buzzard Breath, I have made a major contribution as of late -- I have helped confirm who and what you really are. Georger has been doing a very fine job of exposing the real you -- who and what you really are. He did it months ago -- years ago, even, and continues to do it today. I'm just a member of the supporting cast. My contributions only help to confirm the research that has already been done about you.

I've helped drive home my utter disdain for the arrogance, selfishness, and narcissism that you and Jo have demonstrated here. When I heard you and Jo hog more than 50% of the air time here, well, I got real pissed.

Why do you two see fit to do it? I can't for the life of me figure that one out. It's amazing when you consider that both of you are so logically incoherent and inconsistent in the premise/conclusion development of your long-winded ramblings. Neither of you have proven anything with all the air time you take up. You both go on and on and on .... I still think you both should join that 12-step program for people addicted to compulsive talking - it's called on-and-on anon.

You're wrong, I've made a significant contribution lately.

MeyerLouie

Jo, a story is just that, nothing but a bunch of words. until you show some hard proof, the demands for proof will continue.and ready....who exactly do you think you are!

Evidence - You do not even use your name - just an avatar! What proof does anyone here have regarding your skill level!

below Louie's reference to Blevins and JO

You're wrong, Buzzard Breath, I have made a major contribution as of late -- I have helped confirm who and what you really are.

I've helped drive home my utter disdain for the arrogance, selfishness, and narcissism that you and Jo have demonstrated here. When I heard you and Jo hog more than 50% of the air time here, well, I got real pissed.

You're wrong, I've made a significant contribution lately.

MeyerLouie

:(What contibutions have U made MeyerLouie?

Yes, Blevins was wrong to promote his book, but he does try until certain posters goad him into defending himself. He has of recently showed restraint from tooting his book.

As for JO - I have been on this thread since it started and the thread before that one. I am not selling anything. If I did not have to defend myself and my actions from the attacks made by those who DO nothing other than complain and insist that everything I have be made public - multiple posts to defend my rights would not be necessary.

I try NOT to respond to the harse post and continue to tell what I am working on....but, there are those out there who want the research so they can claim it as their own - why? I do NOT know.

Neither U or Shutter have posted anything of value as far as research is concerned. IF so why don't U make an outline of those productive postings...and disclose your reasons for each idea, suggestion or original idea either one of U have made. State why your post forwarded the goal of this thread?

I do NOT even know if Shutter's simulated flight was actually authorized and his sources need to be posted. Do not demand of other what neither of you provide to the thread!

Jo, a story is just that, nothing but a bunch of words. until you show some hard proof, the demands for proof will continue.and ready....who exactly do you think you are!

Evidence - You do not even use your name - just an avatar! What proof does anyone here have regarding your skill level!

you are the one on the burner, not me, quit using me as your excuse. did you change your name to skyjack71???

answer a question with a question, right Knoss, I mean Jo?

MeyerLouie says in part:

Well, I'd say that since the FBI has interviewed over a thousand suspects and has investigated the case for more than four decades without result...(we won't count their 'we have a viable suspect' statement for Marla Cooper)...well, you can figure out the rest. B|

Trust me on this, troll.

MeyerLouie says in part:

And your KC report is evidence (I think that's what you're calling it) the FBI won't even waste time even opening. You've attached it, do you really think I'm going to read it?

MeyerLouie

Him couldn't even get KOIN to bite! Nor any other
news media either.

When I asked one official he said: "who"? Who is
HIM?" I said, "the HIM that runs a book store in
Seattle". "Never heard of that either"!

Correlation is not Causation in any event. I doubt Him
and Airtwardo even know what that means, much less
ever heard of it before!

:D

Well Jo, when it comes to skill level you are pretty low
on the Popem Tole. My 3 year old grandchildren have
better computer skills than you!

Sorry.

B|

you are the one on the burner, not me, quit using me as your excuse. did you change your name to skyjack71???

answer a question with a question, right Knoss, I mean Jo?

Try: "Mrs. Cooper". She answers to that worldwide.

:D

Attacking Blevins makes him money - I actually find poetic justice in that! :ph34r:B|

Trust me on this, troll.

Lighten up on the Troll stuff there monkey boy...I'm a Skydiver on a Skydiving website, who's been a contributor on it for quite a bit longer than you have been here sticking pins in your Blevins voodoo doll...'one handed' :ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~