47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Gray told me he hadn't sent you any email at all
except for "5-word" (quick as possible) replies on one
or two occasions. Gray says he has no working
relationship "of any kind" with you - period. And Gray
says specifically: "Blevins is just making trouble".

Georger please chill - Gray was NOT always straight forward either. He's a WRITER - that is what he does for a living. You and I both knew what he was from GET go. We didn't like the results, but remember this - the way he handled U and I is how he probably is handling Blevins.
GRAY is NOT always truthful and he is deceptive! I can prove that with EMAILS I shared with him but that is NOT what this thread is about. Can we explore Cooper without all of the needling and games some of the guys are playing.

I have my problem.
U have your problems.
Blevins has his.
Other who needle any of us have their problems. NOTE the ones that NEEDLE the most are late comers? Also individuals who claim much expertise - but it is real?

Could everyone put aside the needling or whatever name anyone might call it - so we could move forward in some fashion with things that perhaps have never been discussed indepth before.

YOU Georger entertained a EASTWARD movement for Cooper at one time. WHY?
What did U know that the rest of were not privey to?

Blevins like myself is NOT a troll.
YES he was wrong to use the thread to promote his book but is trying to do the right things. We might need to remind him once in awhile (he has made some productive post and he does live in Wa.) He is interested in the subject and he is willing and able to do things U and others in the thread cannot do.

There are some in this thread who claim to know all but when it comes down to their producing evidence of this abililty or knowledge - NOTE - they change the subject or attack others - anything they can do to divert divert divert.

U and I live a long ways from WA.
Therefore we need guys who live in the area and knowledgable enough to produce some ground work as evidence of their claimes of knowledge.

NOTE: I did not mention U KNOW who in this entire post!:)

Some gn this thread claim to want to help or to have knowledge about this or that - but NEVER produce ONE iota of analytical or constructive research. THEY just attack and belittle what others have done.

I won't name names because they know who they are!

Good NITE Sweet BABOON!
I just LOVE saying that - because it makes U mad, but really U get a quirky smile on your face and and snort Pfffff with a smirk of disapproval on your face every time I post that!

I don't know you, but I do know you!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RAIL cars - I gottcha on that one.
Try Chelathie WA. They had a storage place there. Remember the lumber rails also used the cars - repairs and to carry supplies - it was cheaper.

We had just come out of a war - new equipment was not there for the rails or anyone just for the asking.

JUST BECAUSE:

One of the women I interviewed in WA - worked there in 1971!
NOW do you believe my information? THINK U had better rethink a LOT of things.

Just because it is U that makes a claim - doesn't mean it is true for that specific time and place.

As for hitching a ride on the rails
- remember this - in that area there were hills and lots of loading times to pick up cars. Was MUCH easier than other places.

On the flat lands and in certain areas - those trains hardly slowed down. The trains had straight stretches, but in WA there were ALL KINDS of switches and bottle necks and Car pick-ups of freight. NOT centralized either.

one has to wonder how Duane was able to get to the train tracks with the injury he suffered jumping out of a plane
that bothered him a life time?

or perhaps he was the ground man, if so, how did he get there? by train, you would think two people would have a
set way out and the ground person just didn't appear into position? so how did Duane get into position if he was the
ground man? did he walk there, ride a bike? must of been something they both couldn't have taken???????

"Just because it is U that makes a claim - doesn't mean it is true for that specific time and place. "

very, very true indeed!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo,

Believe what you want about pump car use and availablilty in 1971. I just thought you might want to see what railroad historical websites had to say.

Pump cars typically took FOUR men to operate. Two could do it, but one would be inadequate on anything other than zero grade trackbeds. They were no good for ascending steep grades. Even you said:

in that area there were hills

Nevertheless, you have this vision that Duane used a pump car to get out of the area and apparently nothing will change your mind.

Remember Buster keaton propelling a hand car in The General? Handcars are featured in other movies too:

From Wikipedia:

Handcars are a recurring plot device of twentieth century film comedy.
The opening scene of Blazing Saddles, set at a railroad construction site, features a handcar.
In the movie Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, the culminating chase scene takes place along a railway, with one of the pursuers chasing the heroes down the tracks on a handcar.
In the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?, the three main characters encounter an old blind man on a handcar after escaping from prison.
In the movie The Great St Trinian's Train Robbery two St Trinian's schoolgirls use one to move between distant points levers.
In the Coyote and Road Runner episode "Rushing Roulette" (1965) Wile E. Coyote attempts to catch the Road Runner using a handcar.
In 1998, SEGA manufactured the handcar-themed arcade game Magical Truck Adventure which the player controls by pumping a large handle.
Buster Keaton uses a handcar during a chase scene in the film The General.

I am a railfan so I'd love it if DBC had rode the rails to freedom, especially in a pump car. If he also had a walkie talkie it would be just about perfect.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

one has to wonder how Duane was able to get to the train tracks with the injury he suffered jumping out of a plane

We do NOT know how serious the injury was - do We?

If Duane was the man on the ground - Why the fricking hell do you think I harp on Duane's knowledge of CB's, airports, towers, etc? I have NO proof there was a second party involved that other than some vague hints threw out by another party who knew Duane during that time. Communication skills and someone to contac? Like I said take what I know and try to figure it out - the pieces of the puzzle are there - I just do not know how they fit together and what the nucleous was.

I do not claim ALL is true, because much of it is speculation put together with what I do know.
A lot of it is knowing and living with the man for 17 yrs and what others who knew him thought.

The missing yrs - even the FBI didn't have the answers to that one - as testified by the last arrest - and prison record -Jefferson! As early as 1958 they could not unravel his past and then in 1968 he leaves jefferson and it is still not unraveled. Both institution left a gap for certain times in his past. 2 prisons and then the FBI in 1996 could NOT unravel Duane's entire criminal background. NO one has actually accounted for those yrs with actual prison records. 1945 to 1949 is hit and miss even with the FBI. 1962 to 1966 is also hit and miss (in fact it is blank).

U find the court records and the files - the FBI could not! U do what the FBI could NOT do!

"Just because it is U that makes a claim - doesn't mean it is true for that specific time and place. "

very, very true indeed!

I knew there were lots of big veins and budges on that knee, but he NEVER complained until he broke his leg during those last couple of yrs. As far as I was concerned he did NOT limp, just has one hip higher than the other. Many of us do including myself. Hence one knee is weaker and injures more easily.

U fill in the blank spaces - the FBI couldn't do it!

Nevertheless, you have this vision that Duane used a pump car to get out of the area and apparently nothing will change your mind.

This is from a comment he made and one the wife made - therefore it must be true or he was communicating with her from the grave.

At what point and for how long such could have been done is unknown to me - I just know there was only 2 places he could have gotten a jump car or pump car - and he would have had to have gotten to where there was a side rail - could not leave it on the main track! If a hand car was even used is unknown and is speculation from the stories told by Duane and by his wife....perhaps the hand car was unrelated to the Cooper story and another experience he had - heaven only know what that was.

I expect if he was involved with the WA spokane area and forest that they used hand cars for certain things in the late 40's.

If Duane was only the ground man, you would think he took a truck into the hills, one wouldn't be scouting around
trying to tie Cooper into riding the rails!

since there were several flight paths taken from SEATAC, how would Cooper have known where he was? or where to
send his "ground crew"

McCoy was aware of exactly where he was in the sky, Cooper? he would be lucky if he could see any landmarks. you
want to fill up Cooper's overcoat with all sorts of gadgets.

did he take a Triumph up there and pick him up after the "CB" chat? walkie talkies and ground crews sound very familiar
doesn't it????? another person you like..... no?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert says previously: 'And you are quoting Geoff Gray again...falsely. This is the REAL problem, isn't it? You can't stand it that I quoted your comments to him for verification, and then he denied saying them. I still have his email on this. Ever since I caught you dead to rights on that, you haven't been the same. Well, too bad. Don't make up stuff and then cram it into other peoples' mouths and you won't get called out on it...'

:S

Georger replies: You said the same thing about Mike Simmons!

Nothing has changed as far as Gray's comments to
me about you are concerned except now we have
spoken about you "twice" due to your ongoing
manifesto here at DZ.

Gray told me he hadn't sent you any email at all
except for "5-word" (quick as possible) replies on one
or two occasions. Gray says he has no working
relationship "of any kind" with you - period. And Gray
says specifically: "Blevins is just making trouble".

The problem is yours in any event, Mr Blevins, and
never had anything to do with me. You are the
one who has swept all kinds of people into your
various Manifestos and claims and accusations not
just here but in all kinds of places and venues!

Sluggo was correct. you are a legend in your own
mind
:(

Get help.

(we all know in advance you won't!) So play it again,
Sham Wow. You are a troll .... with nothing.

Robert comments: I am not a troll. I don't have a relationship with Geoff Gray, and according to him, he NEVER said the things you attributed to him regarding me. And who the hell is Mike Simmons?

For the record, sir...THIS is the extent of my so-called relationship with Geoff Gray: (anything else is a product of your own mind, which is a fancy way of saying something else)

1) During the research phase, when Gray was creating his book, I had no contact with him. Because both Gray and Skipp Porteous were researching the same suspect (Christiansen), Porteous cut Gray from the information loop. Since I didn't live in New York, and had no way of contacting Gray, I was not made aware of this.

2) Into The Blast is released. Gray's book, which was due to be released that same spring, is suddenly pulled from the Crown Books upcoming titles list. I have no idea why this is, but I was disappointed, as I wanted to read it.

3) Gray's book is released that fall and I read it for the first time. I realize right away he doesn't know everything that Porteous and I know about Kenny Christiansen. I contact Porteous about it. Porteous admits he kept Gray out of the information loop regarding our investigation into Christiansen.

4) I am not happy about this because in my search for the truth on Christiansen, my choice would have been to provide Geoff Gray with everything we have on Kenny in order to make his book either more accurate, or perhaps to put some pieces of the puzzle into place.

5) Gray goes on a book tour with a stop at Third Place Books in Seattle. I take a copy of Blast with me to the event, along with a flash drive containing every single document, picture, and other evidence that was on the computers of Adventure Books regarding Christiansen.

6) Gray does a nice reading at Third Place Books. Afterward, I purchase another copy of Skyjack and Gray signs it. I sign a copy of Blast and give it to him. He invites me, former FBI agent Furhman (sic), and three other people to a sports bar next door to the bookstore. Gray buys everyone a beer and we sit around for about two hours discussing the case.

7) This is also when I drop my theory on the Tena Bar money on Furhman ('how did three or more bundles end up in the exact same spot with nothing else found'), who agrees the FBI never considered that a factor, although he says it makes sense. I give Gray the flash drive and tell him if he needs anything else, or has any questions about the files, I will be happy to provide that to him. He thanks me.

8) Over the next two years or so, I exchange maybe three emails with Gray. Mostly they are about the event in Portland. I tell him I won't be going because I don't have anything to add beyond Blast, and I don't want to listen to any more from Marla Cooper. The truth is I probably wouldn't have been able to make it to Portland and then back up to Ariel on the same day due to my work schedule. In any case, I go to Ariel but not to Portland.

9) Later, YOU (Georger) claim that Geoff Gray told you I was unstable, mentally unbalanced, etc. I knew this wasn't true, but I let it go for a while while you rambled on about it in posts.

10) Finally, I take some of your quotes that you attributed to Gray and send them to him in an email, using his link at his website. He comes back with an answer a week later:

HE SAYS HE NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS.

In my analysis, it's case closed. Since I only had personal contact with Gray the one time and just a few emails over a period of years with him, I knew your claims were bulls$%t anyway.

Your pride however...forces you to continue perpetuating that lie. That is a personal problem on your part, and I think you are the one who needs help. Although, since I don't know you personally (just what I've read in Gray's book, and your posts here) I hesitate to say exactly WHAT help you require.

I am reticent to post up Gray's email publicly, but if you'd like to see it yourself, free up your PM function or give it a rest. I like Gray and I have no wish to embarrass him, and I am not big on re-posting emails on people unless there is a VERY good reason for it. In this case, your BS on this isn't enough for me to do that. I have to balance out Gray's privacy on his emails with your false claims. Trust me, I've been tempted to say the hell with it more than once and post that email at Dropzone, but I won't. You want to see it yourself? You'll have to make it possible. I'm not embarrassing Gray just because you have a problem. :S

There is a lesson here, but I doubt you'll figure it out on your own:

Don't shove words into other peoples' mouths, especially if they are potentially slanderous. Someone might actually check with the source.

To Everyone Else: My apologies for the length of the post, but I was tired of Georger flogging his 'Geoff Gray Said This About You' garbage, which I consider to be more of THIS. Maybe he will finally 'get it' and we can move on?

uhhhh; it's you keeps bringing it up!

Any normal person would have let it die a year ago!

And it isn't going to change, every time you keep
bringing it up!

As Geoff says, quote: stop "causing trouble"!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:o

ps: I think based on your performance here you are a
person who lives 'inside your own head' and aren't
even fully connected to reality. I think you share that
trait with Jo Weber ... that is my opinion. Sluggo said
it a different way: "a legend in his own mind".

If Duane was only the ground man, you would think he took a truck into the hills, one wouldn't be scouting around

U ARE THE ONE GOING THERE NOT ME. I can only suggest from the things he told me and showed me the grounds that were covered.

HAVE U EVER BEEN TO WA? PROBABLY NOT!! IF U HAD BEEN THERE IN THE 70'S THEN U CAN EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS.

I was there in 1979 with Weber.
I do know what I saw and was told! U were NOT there!

U did NOT hear what Weber said and showed me! Yet, U make multiple disclaimers! Prove U are QUALIFIED to disclaim what I remember or what I think!

Jo wrote:

NOTE the ones that NEEDLE the most are late comers?

Oh, we're "late-comers" now. Rookies, newbies, little squirts, now late-comers. Just keep the derogatory labels coming, Jo. I tried to be your friend, but I don't take kindly to being insulted.

MeyerLouie

Blevins like myself is NOT a troll.
YES he was wrong to use the thread to promote his book but is trying to do the right things. We might need to remind him once in awhile (he has made some productive post and he does live in Wa.) He is interested in the subject and he is willing and able to do things U and others in the thread cannot do.

Now Blevins is your buddy -- he's no longer a troll, he's now productive and eager to make a lasting mark. A couple of weeks ago you were trash-talking him right off the forum. What changed your mind, Jo? I guess you two have something in common now -- you have both collaborated to produce the "Over 50% Club." Very touching.....

MeyerLouie

There are some in this thread who claim to know all but when it comes down to their producing evidence of this abililty or knowledge - NOTE - they change the subject or attack others - anything they can do to divert divert divert.

Some gn this thread claim to want to help or to have knowledge about this or that - but NEVER produce ONE iota of analytical or constructive research. THEY just attack and belittle what others have done.

I won't name names because they know who they are!

Hmmm, I wonder who you might be referring to, Jo??..... You post over 28% of the total posts here -- rambling on and on, paragraph after paragraph, year after year -- so what hard evidence have you produced? About as much as this newbie, this rookie, this little squirt, this newcomer.

The FBI operates on a little ol' thing called hard evidence. I bet if you actually give them some, they might be more apt to listen to you.

MeyerLouie

Robert comments: I am not a troll. I don't have a relationship with Geoff Gray, and according to him, he NEVER said the things you attributed to him regarding me. And who the hell is Mike Simmons?

For the record, sir...THIS is the extent of my so-called relationship with Geoff Gray: (anything else is a product of your own mind, which is a fancy way of saying something else)

1) During the research phase, when Gray was creating his book, I had no contact with him. Because both Gray and Skipp Porteous were researching the same suspect (Christiansen), Porteous cut Gray from the information loop. Since I didn't live in New York, and had no way of contacting Gray, I was not made aware of this.

2) Into The Blast is released. Gray's book, which was due to be released that same spring, is suddenly pulled from the Crown Books upcoming titles list. I have no idea why this is, but I was disappointed, as I wanted to read it.

3) Gray's book is released that fall and I read it for the first time. I realize right away he doesn't know everything that Porteous and I know about Kenny Christiansen. I contact Porteous about it. Porteous admits he kept Gray out of the information loop regarding our investigation into Christiansen.

4) I am not happy about this because in my search for the truth on Christiansen, my choice would have been to provide Geoff Gray with everything we have on Kenny in order to make his book either more accurate, or perhaps to put some pieces of the puzzle into place.

5) Gray goes on a book tour with a stop at Third Place Books in Seattle. I take a copy of Blast with me to the event, along with a flash drive containing every single document, picture, and other evidence that was on the computers of Adventure Books regarding Christiansen.

6) Gray does a nice reading at Third Place Books. Afterward, I purchase another copy of Skyjack and Gray signs it. I sign a copy of Blast and give it to him. He invites me, former FBI agent Furhman (sic), and three other people to a sports bar next door to the bookstore. Gray buys everyone a beer and we sit around for about two hours discussing the case.

7) This is also when I drop my theory on the Tena Bar money on Furhman ('how did three or more bundles end up in the exact same spot with nothing else found'), who agrees the FBI never considered that a factor, although he says it makes sense. I give Gray the flash drive and tell him if he needs anything else, or has any questions about the files, I will be happy to provide that to him. He thanks me.

8) Over the next two years or so, I exchange maybe three emails with Gray. Mostly they are about the event in Portland. I tell him I won't be going because I don't have anything to add beyond Blast, and I don't want to listen to any more from Marla Cooper. The truth is I probably wouldn't have been able to make it to Portland and then back up to Ariel on the same day due to my work schedule. In any case, I go to Ariel but not to Portland.

9) Later, YOU (Georger) claim that Geoff Gray told you I was unstable, mentally unbalanced, etc. I knew this wasn't true, but I let it go for a while while you rambled on about it in posts.

10) Finally, I take some of your quotes that you attributed to Gray and send them to him in an email, using his link at his website. He comes back with an answer a week later:

HE SAYS HE NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS.

In my analysis, it's case closed. Since I only had personal contact with Gray the one time and just a few emails over a period of years with him, I knew your claims were bulls$%t anyway.

Your pride however...forces you to continue perpetuating that lie. That is a personal problem on your part, and I think you are the one who needs help. Although, since I don't know you personally (just what I've read in Gray's book, and your posts here) I hesitate to say exactly WHAT help you require.

I am reticent to post up Gray's email publicly, but if you'd like to see it yourself, free up your PM function or give it a rest. I like Gray and I have no wish to embarrass him, and I am not big on re-posting emails on people unless there is a VERY good reason for it. In this case, your BS on this isn't enough for me to do that. I have to balance out Gray's privacy on his emails with your false claims. Trust me, I've been tempted to say the hell with it more than once and post that email at Dropzone, but I won't. You want to see it yourself? You'll have to make it possible. I'm not embarrassing Gray just because you have a problem. :S

There is a lesson here, but I doubt you'll figure it out on your own:

Don't shove words into other peoples' mouths, especially if they are potentially slanderous. Someone might actually check with the source.

To Everyone Else: My apologies for the length of the post, but I was tired of Georger flogging his 'Geoff Gray Said This About You' garbage, which I consider to be more of THIS. Maybe he will finally 'get it' and we can move on?

Hey Blevins:

Only 18 paragraphs here on your reply. Normal people would have only needed 2 or 3, but not you -- you just can't help yourself, can you?

Instead of apologizing for the long posts, why not just quit doing it? You apologize for something, but you keep on doing it -- well, that's so disingenuous and so insincere. Where do you get off, dude, doing something like that? There are other people here beside you.

....In any event, you still have a good 10 paragraphs to go if you and Jo are going to make your 25% quota today.

MeyerLouie

U ARE THE ONE GOING THERE NOT ME. I can only suggest from the things he told me and showed me the grounds that were covered.

HAVE U EVER BEEN TO WA? PROBABLY NOT!! IF U HAD BEEN THERE IN THE 70'S THEN U CAN EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS.

U did NOT hear what Weber said and showed me! Yet, U make multiple disclaimers! Prove U are QUALIFIED to disclaim what I remember or what I think!

wrong Jo.....how about proving anything you say? same as BK, you fail to show anything of value or fact.

just words Jo....just words......

mrshutter 17657 McNeil prison 1946-1947
sentenced 12 months
sentence begins Jan 12, 1946
sentence ends Feb 12, 1947
good luck finding these records
30 years after the sentence, records are destroyed!!!

I HAVE the records right here!! why are they not showing in the system?

same evidence as Jo.........no proof.

I can express my opinion anytime!

Jo, Since I was in WA in the mid-1940s, I presume that I meet you requirements and have your permission to express my opinions.

Even if not, I must state that your "investigation", trying to prove that Duane Weber was Cooper, is laughable. You don't know what you are doing, if anything, and wouldn't know what a piece of evidence is if it bit you in the butt.

Jo, there is a real mystery about your actions here. What are you getting out of your pontifications on this thread? You are sure not doing anything to help find Cooper or to advance your claims about Weber.

Robert99

"Now Blevins is your buddy -- he's no longer a troll, he's now productive and eager to make a lasting mark. A couple of weeks ago you were trash-talking him right off the forum. What changed your mind, Jo? I guess you two have something in common now -- you have both collaborated to produce the "Over 50% Club." Very touching..... "

Jo, what type of footwear do you have?......let me guess......Flip Flops ;)

why are you bringing up books sales to me? are you misdirecting your post again? I have never said anything
about your spam issues......just because your name is in the comment, doesn't mean it is for you.....

I suggest U talk to the FBI (both WA and OR) and I assure you I have all but the Columbia file (which even the FBI did NOT have as late as 2004). When CARR was boasting he failed to expose certain era's of Weber's life...in detail.

I do NOT have the ACTUAL file from Jefferson - only what was put online for records - very brief.
WHICH is all Carr had!

The detailed reports I have for McNeil and SanQuentin/Folsom and Canon City are explicit and I was WRONG to have reveals any part of them this thread.

Perhaps U need to call the FBI and the Forestry Dept of WA and OR - things are happening NONE of U know about and MY lips are sealed.

Jo, Since I was in WA in the mid-1940s, I presume that I meet you requirements and have your permission to express my opinions.

Even if not, I must state that your "investigation", trying to prove that Duane Weber was Cooper, is laughable. You don't know what you are doing, if anything, and wouldn't know what a piece of evidence is if it bit you in the butt.

Jo, there is a real mystery about your actions here. What are you getting out of your pontifications on this thread? You are sure not doing anything to help find Cooper or to advance your claims about Weber.

Robert99

WELL just wait and See and keep your fricking ears open! As for keeping an open mind - for you that is impossible.

I think based on your performance here you are a
person who lives 'inside your own head' and aren't even fully connected to reality. I think you share that trait with Jo Weber ... that is my opinion. Sluggo said
it a different way: "a legend in his own mind".

Georger - When was the last time U spoke to the FBI in WA and OR? When was the last time U spoke to the Forestry of either state?

Definitely I did NOT present thing properly and it has taken 17 yr to get someone to really hear me. Perhap you need to put your ear to the ground and listen to what is going on.

JO has been very connected to reality and this thread was a complete waste of my time. The truth was right infront all of you for 17 yrs. Just Wait and See!

The only one who was on the right track was U Georger and U got lost in all of the crap just like I did. Maybe U knew, but was NOT privey to all that was really going on. U Think?

Shutter and Meyer did NOT really help this case. It took an outsider with new information based on real research to do that. Surprisingly this thread was told certain information very early on and I wrote about it, but I was ignored, but others who think out of the box - have more than likely solved this case.

There are those on this thread who only tried to deflect me from my very first theory. A theory based only on what Weber told me - but, there have been eyes and ears on this thread.

Yet, the answer was not in the thread and none of U guys solved this case.

Smile Georger, U may have been the only one even CLOSE! Do U even remember a theory you presented that was Dissed right off the bat. That theory followed some leads in this case that may have just solved the case, because NO one thought IT was possible! Who would have thought the answer was so simple and if the FBI had listened to me (really have listened to me and have dug deeper into the past of Weber) this case could have been solve yrs ago. Cooper might even have been caught while he was still alive - had the FBI listened to what they thought were off the wal prankster or just someone wanting attention.

If the FBI had listened to some witnesses who came forward in 1971 and 1972. THis case would have been solve and Cooper would probably have died in prison.

Jo, Forget the FBI. They have real jobs to do and don't sit on their rear ends waiting for you to give them their "assignments" for the day.

With your confession that this thread has been a complete waste of time for you, why do you still hang around and keep repeating that NEW information has been developed which will solve the Cooper case RIGHT NOW and leave egg on the face of all the Jo Weber doubters. Jo will get her revenge!

Just show us up and put us out of our misery. That is apparently what you are getting out of posting here.

But the new Blevins Paradox interest me the most. Blevins states that his book is making him a pile of money despite the that he is mainly giving it away. Perhaps Blevins is on to something, but how does that work?

Robert99

Jo, Forget the FBI. They have real jobs to do and don't sit on their rear ends waiting for you to give them their "assignments" for the day.

With your confession that this thread has been a complete waste of time for you, why do you still hang around and keep repeating that NEW information has been developed which will solve the Cooper case RIGHT NOW and leave egg on the face of all the Jo Weber doubters. Jo will get her revenge!

Just show us up and put us out of our misery. That is apparently what you are getting out of posting here.

But the new Blevins Paradox interest me the most. Blevins states that his book is making him a pile of money despite the that he is mainly giving it away. Perhaps Blevins is on to something, but how does that work?

Robert99

Who said I gave the fbi assignments - I have only told them what I knew early one, but NO one not even myself believed a story only briefly would be the actual truth regarding how Cooper walked away for the Search....How he was NOT found.
A man not in a rush - perhaps a man who contacted an old friend for help. When this person realized he had just help Cooper escape he did NOT know how to deal with it and then later after Cooper died - he tried to get someone to listen to him, but he did NOT want to be incriminated himself. He was never given the chance to tell what he knew and why he knew something about the case and a suspect.

Cooper lost his glasses and he hurt his knee, but he made it out of Wa and even lingered around for a while. Stupit - he should have taken off, but he asked an old friend and a new friend for some help The ending to all of this is going to be somewhat hilarius and a little embarassing to the FBI, but it did happen.

I think I have a really nice birthday coming in August...so I got to get my sleep and get my house in order. Just trying to stay out of trouble.

When I mention witnesses claiming Cooper was seen walking around EAst of Cougar and crossing a log trucking bridge and walking on to Chelatchie - guess what he did. Probably went right back at them. Timber was still coming out of those woods in Novemeber 1971 and you wanted to escape - just follow the logging track there were still there in 1971 He went South and then decided to got right back at them.

Some old logging rails were still in place, but what if Cooper actually was trying to get lost. There were places (closed) that he could actual take shellter in or did he decide to head right into Vancouver and stare them in the face. A change clothes and a good clean up job and hair cut and NO one knew who the hell he was.

Remember when Duane left me in the Dalles that morning in Or and returned soiled - had gone to seem a woman he used to know. Her husband was deceased and he needed something from shed he had used and he need to make contact with the only person he trusted - He had a package wrapped up nice and tight and needed a place to stay. Remember what Tosaw mentioned about what Tina saw in that brief case? Something not one of you gave a hoot about.

Just how abandon was that old Government Camp in 1971? Wonder if the FBI ever found a pair of old glasses?

Jo,

Did Duane have glasses like the one shown in the attached photo?

A guy I've known since childhood served some federal time for smuggling marijuana. In prison he was issued glasses. Everyone got the same frames which had no metallic parts which could be turned into shanks or sheaves. When you served your time you got to keep the glasses. My friend still has his and often wears them on weekends. He has fun spotting other ex cons just by recognizing their distinctive spectacles.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"Now Blevins is your buddy -- he's no longer a troll, he's now productive and eager to make a lasting mark. A couple of weeks ago you were trash-talking him right off the forum. What changed your mind, Jo? I guess you two have something in common now -- you have both collaborated to produce the "Over 50% Club." Very touching..... "

I haven't the slightest interest in whether or not people who post here or read here like me or agree with me. And this thread isn't the DB Blevins thread. It's supposed to be about that guy...who is he again?...oh, yeah. The hijacker guy.

Stop driving up my booksales. Which is what you do when you discuss moir all the time. Or don't you realize when you keep coming down hard on someone...that outsiders sometimes start wondering what all the fuss is about?

And then they drop by our website. Or Google, then the website. Then they go to Amazon. One day this week only, I made the book a freebie at Amazon. It went to #1 in the true crime category within hours, at least for the day. Hundreds of copies were downloaded. From emails I get, I can tell most of the people who do that often came from Dropzone first.

Back to Cooper anytime you wish...

Georger and MeyerLouie: Your comments are obviously having the opposite effect you intended, wouldn't you say? So unless you really enjoy lining my pockets (you see, they don't just pick up the COOPER book...there are OTHERS once they get to Amazon)...you should probably quit your smart-ass comments. All you are doing is increasing our bottom line. And I don't need marketing agents via Dropzone. You've done well, but maybe you should give it a rest.

Cooper, please. :)

One of the original criticisms about you coming to the thread in the first place, Blevins, was to push your book. So, maybe that wasn't so far off afterall, huh? Trolling?

MeyerLouie

I haven't the slightest interest in whether or not people who post here or read here like me or agree with me. And this thread isn't the DB Blevins thread. It's supposed to be about that guy...who is he again?...oh, yeah. The hijacker guy.

Stop driving up my booksales. Which is what you do when you discuss moir all the time. Or don't you realize when you keep coming down hard on someone...that outsiders sometimes start wondering what all the fuss is about?

And then they drop by our website. Or Google, then the website. Then they go to Amazon. One day this week only, I made the book a freebie at Amazon. It went to #1 in the true crime category within hours, at least for the day. Hundreds of copies were downloaded. From emails I get, I can tell most of the people who do that often came from Dropzone first.

Back to Cooper anytime you wish...

Georger and MeyerLouie: Your comments are obviously having the opposite effect you intended, wouldn't you say? So unless you really enjoy lining my pockets (you see, they don't just pick up the COOPER book...there are OTHERS once they get to Amazon)...you should probably quit your smart-ass comments. All you are doing is increasing our bottom line. And I don't need marketing agents via Dropzone. You've done well, but maybe you should give it a rest.

Cooper, please. :)

One of the original criticisms about you coming to the thread in the first place, Blevins, was to push your book. So, maybe that wasn't so far off base afterall, huh? Trolling?

I forgot to say something else ... but I promise not to come back with 18 paragraphs just to explain my entire stand on life, and, in so doing, make a total ass of myself. I'll leave that approach to a couple of other people I know here....

Anyway, you referred to yourself as 'DB Blevins.' Are you kidding? You can't be serious! You, of all people, can't be so arrogant as to put those two words together -- even after you openly profess to not even care about the DBC case or have any expertise in it (and you've proven that with your numerous, flawed premise/conclusion statements in your attempts at analysis. You've done it for pages and pages, Mr. 25%).

'DB Blevins' -- now that's laughable. As Carly Simon once sang: "You're so vain...I'll bet you even think this song is about you, don't you? ..."

It's a new low, Blevins.

MeyerLouie