47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Also want Duane's ashes poured our of plane along the fight route - My daughter wants this also. She told me it was the most appropriate thing I could do... .and then walk away and say GOOD BY! I will keep a little of him to take to Lorraine where he was born and I will be buried in Ohio with my Jim.

You could always do a Tandem Jump Ashdive at Skydive Toledo Washington. ( it is the closest DZ to the area where DB Cooper jumped) I am sure I could hook you up with some people I jump with there. .....really.... :)
I would do the video for you :)

Well hello DZ colleagues, this is MeyerLouie, your friendly 'banned Blevins basher.' I saw JT's post, I had to come on and give him a big welcome back. It's been along time, Jerry. I hope you are well.

I have been checking out Sluggo's website and I have also been reading some of the early DZ posts. In some ways, that's where some of the best conversation, information, and insight into the case occurred. That early DZ stuff was great -- before Jerry Springer got involved here, and decided to stay.

Is Blevins still around? Does a bear shit in the woods? Ha! I'm betting he's got other people very frustrated too. As you all know, I lost my cool with him. It might be better to just deflect -- I was taught to just ignore annoying people and eventually they will go away -- if not physically then at least in one's mind as one changes one's attitude about the person. My opinion of Blevins and where I stand are crystal clear. It won't be necessary to rehash the same old stuff. I am happier when I am on task and focused on the case -- the evidence and information.

Did I wish you all a Happy New Year? If not, Happy New Year y'all. And just in case I get banned again real soon, here's to wishing you Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Presidents' Day, Happy St. Patty's Day, and Happy Easter.

MeyerLouie

Hey Meyer. Just got in, been a long day, but much
accomplished. Welcome back. Take care. You know
what I mean ....

Yes, there is some good material in those early days.
Was more problem oriented back then I think ... in
spite of JT! (thats a joke - he's reading this). :D
Take care.. take care.. later.
G.

Thanks for the kind words, and I will continue reading more of the early posts. I find them very informative. Be well. MeyerLouie

Georger, the early posts ask some very good questions about facts and evidence. It would be nice to revisit some of thoses issues -- not to re-hash things over, but maybe to bring new light, new blood, to the discussion -- just a thought.

I got a PM from an old friend today. We went to college in Eastern Washington -- years ago. Jeff K, if you're here, how the heck are you? I was not able to reply to your PM. Send me an email or post, and I'll email you or PM back. It's been a long time.

MeyerLouie

You could always do a Tandem Jump Ashdive at Skydive Toledo Washington. ( it is the closest DZ to the area where DB Cooper jumped) I am sure I could hook you up with some people I jump with there. .....really.... :)

reply]

NO WAY I could do a tandem jump - my bones are WAY too brittle. At the present time I have upper and lower nerve damage due to impingements and one Neurosurgeon wanted to put me in surgery saying if I was in an automobile and hit from the rear or took a fall I could be a paraplegic. DID not tell me what the alternatives are and only offered surgery. The second opinion wanted to do steroids injection and I said NO.

I am doing it MY way - I do not have the time or the energy for another surgery! I need to get out of this house NOW not 2 yrs from now. I have delayed the inevitable for way too long and now I have so much to do and do NOT know how I will do it all.

I have sat in this house and grieved for the 2 men I loved and fought a war I had won in the first 5 yrs. I have not sacrificed my health and my quality of life for nothing. I have won many battles over the yrs and NO ONE wants to get in MY WAY when I have made a decision and MOVE FORWARD!

Right now the decision is to GO forward with what I should have done in 2001, but NO I wanted to have NO doubts and didn't want anyone to make fun of me.
TO HELL with WHAT anyone thinks - I will do it MY WAY!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Greetings everyone,

I have spent much of the past month endeavoring to learn the truth of Norjak as understood by the FBI agents who worked the case. In that time I have grown weary and angry at the endless stonewalling, silence and spin. Hence, I am taking a more direct approach.

What follows here and in posts to come is an "Open Letter" format. These posts come on the heels of multiple letters that I have sent the agents, visits to their homes, and emails or phone calls to their trusted associates.

The first is addressed to Special Agent Ralph Himmelsbach:

Greetings Ralph,

I was hoping you could shed some light on a few Norjak questions that have arisen.

Thanks,

Bruce A. Smith
(360) 832-6248, Pacific Time

1. Money Shards at Tina’s Bar

Several agents, most notably Mike McPheters and Dorwin Schreuder, have told me that they found many money fragments at Tina’s Bar during the retrieval in February 1980. They further said that they put them in plastic baggies. You describe corroborating information in your book, as well.

But where are they? Several people, such as Brian Ingram, Carol Abraczinskas, and Tom Kaye of the Citizen Sleuths have told me that the money shards and baggies are not in the evidence collection in Seattle.

Do you know where this evidence is? Were they stored in the Portland FO? If so, why? Was this common practice?

2. Other Evidence

I understand that other Norjak evidence was maintained separately outside of the Seattle FO, such as the cigarette butts being held in the Las Vegas FO, and the tie was outside of Seattle for a period of time in a place unknown to me.

Did you keep any Norjak evidence in the Portland FO? Or along similar lines, did you maintain separate Norjak files and records of suspects and findings? In general, can you tell me how your work was integrated into the efforts managed from Seattle?

3. Relationship between the Portland and Seattle FOs

Similarly, what was the nature of your relationship with Seattle, and specifically, Ron Nichols and Charlie Farrell? For instance, when did you inform Seattle of the money find at Tina’s Bar? Did Nichols come to the dig? Did he send agents from Seattle? What was Seattle’s role in the money retrieval, if any?

4. Tina Muckow and the Money Find

I understand from Jerry Thomas that you never spoke with or interviewed Tina Muckow, even when the money was found at a place called “Tina’s Bar,” which is located about fifteen miles from Mucklow’s then-current home in Gresham, Oregon. Further, Ms. Mucklow is rumored to have suffered a nervous breakdown during this time period, and subsequently in April 1972 was sequestered in the Carmelite monastery for the next twelve years even though she "never really fit in" according to reports from the Mother Superior. What is your perspective on all of this?

Why didn’t these developments warrant a call to your primary witness?

Greetings everyone,

I have spent much of the past month endeavoring to learn the truth of Norjak as understood by the FBI agents who worked the case. In that time I have grown weary and angry at the endless stonewalling, silence and spin. Hence, I am taking a more direct approach.

What follows here and in posts to come is an "Open Letter" format. These posts come on the heels of multiple letters that I have sent the agents, visits to their homes, and emails or phone calls to their trusted associates.

This is the second letter and it is addressed to Ron Nichols, the Cooper case agent in Seattle from 1977 until his retirement.

Greetings Ron,

I was hoping you could shed some light on a few Norjak questions that have arisen.

Thanks,

Bruce A. Smith
(360) 832-6248 Pacific Time

1. Cigarette Butts

Apparently the eight cigarette butts retrieved at Reno went to Las Vegas FO and stayed there. Do you know why? Was there any attempt to recover them after they went missing?

2. Other Evidence

Other evidence was possibly not kept in Seattle, such as the money fragments found by Himmelsbach and his team in 1980 at Tina’s Bar. Why is this? Many money shards were retrieved by federal agents at Tina’s Bar, confirmed by numerous sources such as Special Agents McPheters and Schreuder, but none of it is in Seattle. Do you know where it all is? Are the money shards at the Portland FO? Do you know of any other evidence kept outside of Seattle?

3. Money Find

When did you learn that Norjak money had been discovered at Tina’s Bar? Did you visit the site, or send any agents from Seattle to assist in the retrieval?

4. Ingram Family Law Suit

What is your perspective on the law suit brought by the Ingram family to maintain custody of the money found by Brian in February 1980? Were you satisfied with the court’s ruling?

5. Analysis of the Money

Much has been said about the recent efforts by the Citizen Sleuths group to ascertain where the money resided until discovery. Did your office conduct any similar forensic analysis of the money? What kind of technology did you use? Electron microscopes? Electron spectroscopy? Did you look for chemical and biological residues? Evidence of pollen, diatoms, and other natural life forms? What were your findings?

6. Tina Mucklow

What is your perspective on the relationship between Tina Mucklow and the money find at Tina’s Bar? Do you see any connection or meaning to the money being found fifteen miles from Tina’s home in Gresham in February 1980, or her rumored nervous breakdown that followed during that time period, and then her sequestering in the Carmelite monastery by April, 1980?

7. Richard McCoy

Russ Calame, the Salt Lake City SAC in April 1972 has written extensively about the relationship of Richard McCoy to the Norjak case. Further, Calame has told me that he had daily conversations with the Seattle FO about McCoy. What is your opinion of McCoy’s involvement in Norjak? How do you evaluate the physical evidence that Calame has presented that indicates McCoy was not at home on Thanksgiving, 1971, and was in fact in Las Vegas? Do you know when – and why – the Seattle FO reversed its position on this matter? They now claim that McCoy was at home in Provo, Utah during the Cooper skyjacking.

8. Reno

What is your analysis of the evidence retrieval in Reno? Calame says it was botched. Further, he writes in his book that when his co-author Bernie Rhodes interviewed the agents from the recovery team they seemed to be “under the influence of a post-hypnotic suggestion.”

9. Clip-on Tie

Do you know why the clip-on tie entered the evidentiary collection in Seattle FO four days late?

Bruce - I addressed some of the question with Mr. H many yrs ago after one of the Cooper Seekers made a claim:

2. Other Evidence

I understand that other Norjak evidence was maintained separately outside of the Seattle FO, such as the cigarette butts being held in the Las Vegas FO, and the tie was outside of Seattle for a period of time in a place unknown to me.

What JO was told, but do not remember who told me this:

I was told RENO and it was not submitted as evidence for 4 days or 4 hrs?
THEREFORE why DNA from the tie has been an unsuccessful effort.

2. Did you keep any Norjak evidence in the Portland FO? Or along similar lines, did you maintain separate Norjak files and records of suspects and findings? In general, can you tell me how your work was integrated into the efforts managed from Seattle?

JT claimed that Mr. H had some files at his home - but we all know that IS not true. JT even told me that when the FBI was disposing of files - that Mr. H wanted them.....how MANY OF ARE GULLIBLE ENOUGH To BELIEVE AN agent actually had original files in his home?
Mr. H had personal files he acquired from his own office is a more likely senario. The FBI would not dispose of files? Would they?

This is the third letter I have sent out this week and it is addressed to John Detlor, one of the key agents who worked the Norjak case from the very beginning. He worked closely with the initial Norjak case agent Charlie Farrell, who died several years ago. Although John was conversent with me initially, he is currently unresponsive to my phone calls and emails. He seems to be one of those agents who falls into the category of "One and Done," meaning that I speak to them once and then they decline all further contact.

John said he would try to help me contact the Farrell family, but I have not heard from them at all.

Greetings John,

I haven't heard from anyone in the Farrell family. Alas.

Also, I haven't been able to hear anything directly from Ron Nichols or Don Glasser.

Nevertheless, I have some questions about the Seattle FO and Norjak that I was hoping you might be able to shed some light upon:

1. Were you or anyone from Seattle involved in the Reno evidence retrieval?

2. Do you know why the tie got to Seattle four days after the other physical evidence?

3. Do you know why the cigarette butts never went to Seattle but apparently stayed in Las Vegas FO, as reported by Larry Carr?

4. Numerous agents on the money retrieval at Tina's Bar in 1980 report finding money shards and placing them in plastic baggies. Yet, no shards or baggies are in the evidentiary collection in the Seattle FO. Do you know where they are? Are they in Portland FO?

5. How would you describe the working relationship between Ralph Himmelsbach in Portland and the Norjak agents in Seattle FO? Did Himmelsbach and the Portland FO maintain any Norjak evidence there, and not send it to Seattle?

6. Himmelsbach never talked with Tina Mucklow, the primary witness, despite the money being found at a place called Tina's Bar at a time when Tina lived about fifteen miles away in Gresham, Oregon. Tina is reported to have had a nervous breakdown shortly thereafter, and was sequestered in a Carmelite monastery by April 1970. Did any agents from Seattle investigate this occurrence? If not, why not? If so, what were their determinations?

7. Did you ever interview Tina? Did Charlie? Can you report any findings of those conversations?

8. Russ Calame, the SAC Salt Lake City, has written that the Seattle FO strongly believed that McCoy was involved in the Cooper skyjacking. Do you? If so, how was McCoy involved?

9. Larry Carr says that the Seattle FO reversed its original position on McCoy's alibi, and now believes that McCoy was at home in Provo, Utah at the time of the Cooper skyjacking despite multiple pieces of hard evidence from Calame's team that McCoy was in Las Vegas during the Thanksgiving holiday and prior. Do you know why this reversal took place? Do you support it?

10. Calame also reports in his book that the agents that were involved in the evidence retrieval in Reno seemed to be operating "under the influence of a post-hypnotic suggestions" when investigator and co-author Bernie Rhodes interviewed them in the mid-1980s. Was this allegation ever investigated? Do you know what findings may have been uncovered?

Thanks,
Bruce
(360) 832-6248
Pacific Time

Would anyone like to claim authorship of these letters? They were posted on the Mountain News a year ago and since then I have been endeavoring to learn who wrote them.

They're intriguing. The first one is from someone who signed in as "Agent Dueces." I have long wondered if the "Mr. N" is Special Agent Ron Nichols and the "Mr. G" is Special Agent Don Glasser.

The Second Letter is from someone who called himself "nichols."

Letter Number One:

Agent Deuces commented on DB Cooper - 40th Anniversary celebrations include first-ever professional symposium on America's only unsolved skyjacking

"Mr. Smith:
You are a terrific journalist and we await your new book. We think you will set the tone straight, without all of the egomaniacal activities of other so-called journalists, one in particular.
A point to make, we understand that Ralph Himmelsbach (retired) did not attend the Portland or Ariel events. This is unfortunate, as we were hoping that YOU would interview him. Your earlier assertion was correct, that he never interviewed Tina Mucklow. We know this for a fact, as we worked the NORJAK case from Seattle FO, the office of origin for the case. Apparently, Mr. Himmelsbach still knows better to stay away from these kind of media-driven events. We are sure that he was warned again, even though he is in advanced years.
Keep up, Mr. Smith. you're on the right track.

Sincerely,
Mr. N and Mr. G.

Letter Number Two:

nichols says:
November 30, 2011 at 1:45 am (Edit)

bruce, forget about being in competition with blevins. there isn’t any. he’s neurotic and facing little man syndrome. i’ve seen the DZ and its VERY evident. this so-called expert in everything who goes by 377 enjoys the roost. he knows nothing about db cooper. he’s just in the game to cause disharmony. that’s evident too. we know dormuth. no such thing that blevins states about mr. dormuth is true. dormuth is one of us and YOU are on the right path with the witness. keep digging. the truth will be shocking and its not coming from the DZ. you’re closer than you think. g’night.

I used to care how people thought of me NOW I do NOT give a DAMN!

Amongest the Cooperites is a SNAKE! YOU have been exposed! NOW look OUT, because I have what I NEED to finish this and YOU cannot STOP me with a " story". YOU have misled so many people in the past and in the thread, all the while trying to profit and to protect your own image. YOU are the lowest of the low! Records were concealed and only ONE person knew where to look and I was told there was NOTHING to be gained by going to a specific place. Now I know WHY! Even SNAKES leave tracks. You had NO idea someone would venture there on my behalf. You left your footprint.

One can destroy many things, but you forgot one little ole thing!
JUST what the HELL did YOU have to gain by your ACTIONS?
Notoriety? Covering up your own past? Perhaps YOU just needed to create your own Cooper and YOU had to be the man! HOW disgusting!

Yea! You bet your boopy I am madder than a wet hen in fact more like a rabid wolf and MY fanges are getting read to show!
NO GUNS, NO WORDS, NO THREATS will stop me - NOT now!
YOU won't even know I am there until I sink my fangs into your throat! I won't make if quick and fast - You will be tortured for a long time before the KILL! You Will be Exposed for what U are.

Only the individual this is directed at will know who he is!:):S

Jo wrote

YOU won't even know I am there until I sink my fangs into your throat! I won't make if quick and fast - You will be tortured for a long time before the KILL! You Will be Exposed for what U are.

Great imagery Jo. You've got the touch. Maybe you should write a vampire novel. They still sell.

What's got you so pissed off? No riddles please. Just facts and names.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"It's almost certainly Knoss. Perhaps you would not know that, sure. But you should have figured out right away they weren't written by any current or former FBI agents. Here's why:"

KNOSS DID NOT POST THAT STUFF ON THAT SITE! Blevens is the one that keeps making that claim and I suspect is the responsible party. Look to the obvious because it was not Knoss. I admit it when I do something, but won't tolerate being railroaded by anyone, especially Bleep. Gotcha!

I used to care how people thought of me NOW I do NOT give a DAMN!

Amongest the Cooperites is a SNAKE! YOU have been exposed! NOW look OUT, because I have what I NEED to finish this and YOU cannot STOP me with a " story". YOU have misled so many people in the past and in the thread, all the while trying to profit and to protect your own image. YOU are the lowest of the low! Records were concealed and only ONE person knew where to look and I was told there was NOTHING to be gained by going to a specific place. Now I know WHY! Even SNAKES leave tracks. You had NO idea someone would venture there on my behalf. You left your footprint.

One can destroy many things, but you forgot one little ole thing!
JUST what the HELL did YOU have to gain by your ACTIONS?
Notoriety? Covering up your own past? Perhaps YOU just needed to create your own Cooper and YOU had to be the man! HOW disgusting!

Yea! You bet your boopy I am madder than a wet hen in fact more like a rabid wolf and MY fanges are getting read to show!

Only the individual this is directed at will know who he is!:):S

Anyone else reminded of "Snakes on a Plane".... :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Anyone else reminded of "Snakes on a Plane".... :D

Was that a movie or what?
I have been to 2 movies in the last 40 yrs. Beyond Rangoon 1996 and the one in 1971 where the girl turns her head completely around and is possessed by some demon. I believe it was called Possessed, ACTUAL sum total of movies I have gone to in 40 plus yrs.

I read books and watch TV (I have NO cable) just what comes on NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC.

Every once in a while I will pick up one of the educational channels if the wave lenghts are just right. Some nights the TV is never turned on until the 10 PM News...and some nights I forget that.

I don't have anything to play movies disks on my tv or computer. Still have an old VCR, but it would not work with the converter box I had to have put on a few yrs ago. Now I can't view some of the VCR's I have of Cooper clips. Have NO way to convert them to DISK but I bought a little tiny Disk Player to view a couple of disk someone sent me.

I am NOT technogy equipped or smart. I have a CD player that holds 100 CD's - I have a difficult time figuring that out, but it was gift. It has a tape player for my tapes on it -I used to know how to work that, but
now all it does is detroy my old treasured tapes.

My condolences, Robert.

I'm glad you posted - I think this forum should have the room to share the comings and goings of people we care about.

On a personal note, I enjoy your narratives. The wacky camping trips, and your fondness for your Subaru, I'd like to hear more. What was it like to be on the set for the History Channel?

Also, did you ever find out what the story is with that guy you interviewed in Ariel who identified himself as Eric Sloan and then walked inside and became Dave Paul? I get pretty cranky when journalists start changing names on me as he did - my note-taking is messy enough.

BTW: Good Sam cardiac in Puyallup is where I got my stent. Tell the gang I say hi, and God Bless.

Oh, c'mon Jo, how do you really feel?

Sincerest condolences sir, I've been having to deal with a lot of that kind of thing the last year.

It certainly gives one pause for reflection and serves to put things in perspective.

You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

His IP address was identified by Regina from comments he made under his real name, and then compared to ones he made at the article under phony names. The IP matched.

You make these accusations and I have no idea if he did or not -- but how do you know that comments made at the article under his "real Name" were made by him? Did Regina track back the IP address to Bob Knoss physical address? Or was it compared to his facebook posts or other posts made by him not just on that site?
Just saying. I don't think you can say that he wrote something just because it has the same IP address as something that was posted by someone using the same name UNLESS you can prove that the original poster was him. Unfortunately anyone can appropriate any name to post comments to blogs and forums. Got no dog in this fight - just saying it seems like a big leap conclusion to me.
I agree that it doesn't appear at first glance to have been written by a professional, but the writing style on the last B Smith letter doesn't match BK near as much as someone else that posts here occasionally.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

If you own a website (Domain) it's pretty easy to track someone coming onto the site.
the one I use has a "site stat" that gives IP addresses of the incoming traffic, among
other stats which can be viewed B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Regina did ID Knoss on her article somehow.

Whatever..my whole point is less about B Smith's letters and more about the fact that it would be next to impossible to ID Knoss only by assuming that he made the original post to which Regina is comparing subsequent posts.
That is how you said that she identified him and I'm saying - IF that is the way it was done -- then not so fast.
Rationalize your statement now with "she did it somehow" if you need to but, if you can't back it up with proof don't you think it's kind of unfair to continue to make the accusation?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

If you own a website (Domain) it's pretty easy to track someone coming onto the site.
the one I use has a "site stat" that gives IP addresses of the incoming traffic, among

My point is yeah, you can ID or track an IP but that in itself does not mean that it was Knoss's IP to begin with. You need to have a little more information than that. Like a physical address that matches his last known. Or even correlation with posts of his from other sites. Not saying she didn't have this or that you can't get this information ...just saying if all she had was an IP of an post that was signed by Knoss, which is what was basically said, that's not enough to say it was Knoss.
Oh well. Enough of this. I've got a bathroom to clean. Yuck :)

His IP address was identified by Regina from comments he made under his real name, and then compared to ones he made at the article under phony names. The IP matched.

You make these accusations and I have no idea if he did or not -- but how do you know that comments made at the article under his "real Name" were made by him? Did Regina track back the IP address to Bob Knoss physical address? Or was it compared to his facebook posts or other posts made by him not just on that site?
Just saying. I don't think you can say that he wrote something just because it has the same IP address as something that was posted by someone using the same name UNLESS you can prove that the original poster was him. Unfortunately anyone can appropriate any name to post comments to blogs and forums. Got no dog in this fight - just saying it seems like a big leap conclusion to me.
I agree that it doesn't appear at first glance to have been written by a professional, but the writing style on the last B Smith letter doesn't match BK near as much as someone else that posts here occasionally.

I also thought both of the posts or letters sounded like a couple of the posters here even after reading them over again.

My point is yeah, you can ID or track an IP but that in itself does not mean that it was Knoss's IP to begin with. You need to have a little more information than that. Like a physical address that matches his last known. Or even correlation with posts of his from other sites. Not saying she didn't have this or that you can't get this information ...just saying if all she had was an IP of an post that was signed by Knoss, which is what was basically said, that's not enough to say it was Knoss.
Oh well. Enough of this. I've got a bathroom to clean. Yuck :)

I agree, but, you can zoom in on the map to the location or just trace the IP thru another site and most of the time it will give the name, the blog site has the IP's for each individual poster, so it would probably be pretty easy to see the double IP listing under a different name. I guess we would still need to hear this from the owner of the website/blog, remember Quade found out real quick when Robert's wife made a comment during his vacation.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

nichols says:
November 30, 2011 at 1:45 am (Edit)

bruce, forget about being in competition with blevins. there isn’t any. he’s neurotic and facing little man syndrome. i’ve seen the DZ and its VERY evident. this so-called expert in everything who goes by 377 enjoys the roost. he knows nothing about db cooper. he’s just in the game to cause disharmony. that’s evident too. we know dormuth. no such thing that blevins states about mr. dormuth is true. dormuth is one of us and YOU are on the right path with the witness. keep digging. the truth will be shocking and its not coming from the DZ. you’re closer than you think. g’night.

The above has a lot of the earmark of both JT and Knoss.
Since Knoss has referred to the name Nichols before in irrational postings and in things he sent to me and told me on the phone.

The mention of Dormuth threw me a little there and made me think of someone who DOES not post to this thread.

The poster is trying hard to hide his ID and one of the crew came to mind along with our beloved Georger....I think this crew member and Georger may have talked over the yrs. The mention of Dormuth - is a key to the posters ID.

Galen Cook is also a good candidate for the post, because of his mention the TRUTH will be shocking and not coming from the DZ. Cook I believe reads the thread.

The statement "you're closer than you think" sticks out and tells me it could be Galen. No caps is an earmark of JT, Knoss and Cook.

Wonder if the co-pilot and Georger talk!

"Mr. Smith:
You are a terrific journalist and we await your new book. We think you will set the tone straight, without all of the egomaniacal activities of other so-called journalists, one in particular.
A point to make, we understand that Ralph Himmelsbach (retired) did not attend the Portland or Ariel events. This is unfortunate, as we were hoping that YOU would interview him. Your earlier assertion was correct, that he never interviewed Tina Mucklow. We know this for a fact, as we worked the NORJAK case from Seattle FO, the office of origin for the case. Apparently, Mr. Himmelsbach still knows better to stay away from these kind of media-driven events. We are sure that he was warned again, even though he is in advanced years.
Keep up, Mr. Smith. you're on the right track.

Sincerely,
Mr. N and Mr. G.

This one is very composed, but I am under the impression not connected to the thread.

Reference to egomaniacal activities and Mr. H not attending the Ariel events - says the person or persons did NOT attend, but is aware of Blevins and his claims. The fact Mr. H did NOT interview Tina is a WELL known fact. The individual or individuals are just composing a post and a continued interest in the case, but does NOT seem to create any speculations and encouraging Bruce to go forward in the manner he has currently using.

]

I'm not saying this isn't true, I remember this site from a while back and reading some of those comments. there is another on the CNN website if I recall correctly, with Knoss, JT, Robert, and Marla. I found those while searching Marla's story.

It's pretty easy to find people online today, I would say that if Regina claims this story, odds are she has the right information, I only said it would be better to hear it from her. I really don't need to see the email, but thanks anyway.