47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Claim Numer 01-090648

Account Number 01733-1988-00281
Citizen & Southern National Bank of Florida
Savings Account.

Reported 241335

Not saying this was Weber's account but it was opened up in 1988 when we moved to FL.

There was also safety deposit boxes.

I could NOT apply to any of these because the FBI would not provide me with evidence Duane L. Weber was John Collins.

Weber had an active drivers license and ID for John Collins in 1988.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

'And everyone else' is a pretty bold statement. If you don't believe anyone here has the slightest idea, then why do you continue to post here?

Think about it. Maybe you should go to wherever the place is where the 'real' suspects are. You're obviously wasting your time here, right? (*laughs*) :)
No use hitting your head against the wall. :S

That post of yours gave me the best laugh I've had this month, no kidding.

:D:D:S:)
Yea! Ever wonder why Robert99 posts on this thread. Whoever he is! Obviously he is WASTING his time or is that EXACTLY why he is here. Infiltrate and destroy from within! In fact I do NOT believe I can remember him making a positive statement about anyone poster!

WHO is Robert99?
WHY is he posting here?
WHAT is his purpose?
DOES he have a suspect?

Does ANYONE else know why Robert99 posts here - other than to make negatives about other posters. Has Robert99 made and productive posts about any part of this old crime. Perhaps I only remember the negatives and the digs.

Certain won't offer to go back and see what GOOD he has offered - he HATES me - so who is he. Perhaps he is just a WRITER posting here to get material for a book or maybe even a made TV spoof?

Who is Robert99 and what are his contributions to any subject or to the facts of the crime or even theories as far as that goes?

'And everyone else' is a pretty bold statement. If you don't believe anyone here has the slightest idea, then why do you continue to post here?

Think about it. Maybe you should go to wherever the place is where the 'real' suspects are. You're obviously wasting your time here, right? (*laughs*) :)

:D:D:S:)
Yea! Ever wonder why Robert99 posts on this thread. Whoever he is! Obviously he is WASTING his time or is that EXACTLY why he is here. Infiltrate and destroy from within! In fact I do NOT believe I can remember him making a positive statement about anyone poster!

WHO is Robert99?
WHY is he posting here?
WHAT is his purpose?
DOES he have a suspect?

Does ANYONE else know why Robert99 posts here - other than to make negatives about other posters. Has Robert99 made and productive posts about any part of this old crime. Perhaps I only remember the negatives and the digs.

Certain won't offer to go back and see what GOOD he has offered - he HATES me - so who is he. Perhaps he is just a WRITER posting here to get material for a book or maybe even a made TV spoof?

Who is Robert99 and what are his contributions to any subject or to the facts of the crime or even theories as far as that goes?

If you have to ask who is Robt99 then maybe you
shouldn't be here! That's a little like asking who is
Sluggo, or Ckret, or 377, Amazon, or . . .

Robert99 says in part:

Blevins, The above also applies to you. What are you doing here? You even admit that you don't know if your "suspect" is what you have claimed he is in books, internet articles, and your famous posts here on DZ.com.

As far as I can see, you haven't done anything to advance the search for Cooper. Your initial posts on this thread appeared to be solely to sell your book. And don't forget that you said about five times that you were leaving the thread. Nevertheless, in all but one case you were back the very next day and in two or three days in the other case. Were you just looking for love?

Sending the FBI and media a pile of rehashed baloney can best be viewed as a lame attempt to establish yourself as "a prominent Cooper researcher", a label you apparently covet.

Laugh on.

Georger has got your number.

Robert99

:S:)

WHO is Robert99?
WHY is he posting here?
WHAT is his purpose?
DOES he have a suspect?

Jo, I don't HATE you, but I do think you are NUTS (sorry JC).

Blevins is an easy study. But you are different.

The REAL mystery of the Cooper thread is Jo Weber. Despite your protests to the contrary, you are here for some reason and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with finding the "truth" about Duane Weber.

Level with us Jo, what are you doing here? There has got to be something in it for you and it sure isn't Duane.

Robert99

After some overnight thought, I guess it's normal to check the box marked 'None of the Above' on the current suspects.

No one can prove that any of them were Cooper.

I am wondering if Robert99 has any theories about the suspect, though. For example, does he trust the majority of the work by Tom Kaye? If so, which parts?

Blevins, I do specifically recall having made some comments over the years about D.B. Cooper. But no comments about "the suspect", whatever you mean by that. You and Jo Weber apparently have zero retention about matters that don't support you candidates.

On the matter of Tom Kaye. I will defer to Tom Kaye and Georger on anything that involves a microscope or telescope. Otherwise, I will accept at face value anything Tom and Georger do until I have reasons not to.

However, I will not defer to Tom Kaye, Georger, Farflung, RobertMBlevins, or anyone else, on matters related to aircraft performance and flight dynamics.

And for the record, I am not aware of any disagreements between Tom, Georger, and myself on anything of substance.

Robert99

After some overnight thought, I guess it's normal to check the box marked 'None of the Above' on the current suspects.

No one can prove that any of them were Cooper.

I am wondering if Robert99 has any theories about the suspect, though. For example, does he trust the majority of the work by Tom Kaye? If so, which parts?

Blevins, I do specifically recall having made some comments over the years about D.B. Cooper. But no comments about "the suspect", whatever you mean by that. You and Jo Weber apparently have zero retention about matters that don't support you candidates.

On the matter of Tom Kaye. I will defer to Tom Kaye and Georger on anything that involves a microscope or telescope. Otherwise, I will accept at face value anything Tom and Georger do until I have reasons not to.

However, I will not defer to Tom Kaye, Georger, Farflung, RobertMBlevins, or anyone else, on matters related to aircraft performance and flight dynamics.

And for the record, I am not aware of any disagreements between Tom, Georger, and myself on anything of substance.

Robert99

And I second that.

Good answer.

My feeling is Tom would approve also.

There seems to be some lack of knowledge among several "prominent Cooper researchers" (by that, I mean Blevins, Jo Weber, Sailshaw, etc.) about how real research is done in the real world.

First, it is not a good idea to give your conclusions before you have done your research.

Second, look at all the "facts" (check your dictionary for the meaning) before drawing conclusions.

Third, don't write books about your "conclusions" before you have valid data supporting those conclusions.

Fourth, don't agree to appear on national television as an "expert" on some subject until you have at least some idea of what you are talking about. Marla, please note.

Finally, when valid facts emerge that prove you have been talking through your hat, it is an excerise in futility to keep repeating your BS with the hope that someone is dumb enough to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I'm sure that there are other qualified people on this thread who can add to the above.

Robert99

There seems to be some lack of knowledge among several "prominent Cooper researchers" (by that, I mean Blevins, Jo Weber, Sailshaw, etc.) about how real research is done in the real world.

First, it is not a good idea to give your conclusions before you have done your research.

Second, look at all the "facts" (check your dictionary for the meaning) before drawing conclusions.

Third, don't write books about your "conclusions" before you have valid data supporting those conclusions.

Fourth, don't agree to appear on national television as an "expert" on some subject until you have at least some idea of what you are talking about. Marla, please note.

Finally, when valid facts emerge that prove you have been talking through your hat, it is an excerise in futility to keep repeating your BS with the hope that someone is dumb enough to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I'm sure that there are other qualified people on this thread who can add to the above.

Robert99

This is a great post. However, it will be completely ignored by the people it's aimed at. They have too much emotionally invested ...your other post also spot on when you said these two have zero retention on anything not related to their suspects.

Not sure quite how long I was away for, but it's been a long while, and it's quite depressing to come back to see Blevins sounding like a stuck record and Jo continuing to alternatively cast aspersions on people's motives/background or try get them to back off by feeling sorry for her. It's clear to me there's been progress on some things or theories at least judging from some of the discussion, but quite what they are is lost in the noise.

My husband can't believe I'm back on here :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Robert99

There you go again with that logic stuff...:S

Will you NEVER learn?? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The REAL mystery of the Cooper thread is Jo Weber. Despite your protests to the contrary, you are here for some reason and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with finding the "truth" about Duane Weber.

Level with us Jo, what are you doing here? There has got to be something in it for you and it sure isn't Duane.

Robert99

You have never met me and you do not know me. If you did YOU would know I am here only because of the mystery involving Weber. His prior life, his life with me, the things in our marriage that cannot be explained and the fact that it all fits - but NOT one sole not even the FBI will fill in the very yrs that need to be addressed.

The only thing in any of this is about is resolution - with facts to support them. I do NOT believe in letting wrong doing go unpunished! You can take that statement to the bank. That applies to my own children as it does to Weber or anyone I have ever known. It is about TRUTH and HONESTY and that is what my life is about even though this thread seems to think otherwise.

Even though you some of you guys seem to be against what I am doing - every once in awhile a tidbit surfaces from the past all be it does seem to BY past certain individuals who only want the legend of Cooper to survive and not to really seek the truths.

Most of you swallowed what Carr stated here as FACT. NOT so!
I have to sign back in every few sentences because I have not been able to keep a connection to the thread for several months now. It take about 10 sign ins to make a post.

Orange wrote

My husband can't believe I'm back on here

Hey, when he married a jumper he shoulda known it wasnt gonna be a straight ahead fully predictable deal.

Didn't you fully disclose the risks?

He's lucky to have you and that your excursions are so harmless. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I do NOT believe in letting wrong doing go unpunished!

And how did you punish Duane for stealing coats, Kool Aid etc? I know I'm giving you a hard time, but I wanted to call you on your statement. I think you made a lot of exceptions for Duane.

Jo, you teased that the case would be closed soon. How soon and on what basis?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

There you go again with that logic stuff...:S

Will you NEVER learn?? ;)

Yeah! What he said...

Care to elaborate? Is it the logic, the conveyor of, or ...?

Mostly, I second almost anything Airtwardo posts because he's so old and wise. Of course, that's not very logical but it does fit with the reasoning expressed by many here. You being an exception to the norm, of course.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Jo wrote

I do NOT believe in letting wrong doing go unpunished!

And how did you punish Duane for stealing coats, Kool Aid etc? I know I'm giving you a hard time, but I wanted to call you on your statement. I think you made a lot of exceptions for Duane.

The KOOL AID was during the very last few months of his life. I contributed it to his being bored, He was very crippled those last few month and a trip to the grocery with a little list gave him somehing to do. Durning the last few wks he was unable to drive and could not walk very far.

The coat thing was at a restaurant - he had done the deed when I made the remark that WAS not his coat. Yes, I jumped on him with disapproval. I now do not remember the place this occurred at. It was during the early yrs. He learned quickly I would NOT tolerate certain things. I would not know until after the fact on what most would call mischievious childlike pranks...some day I will tell the story about the 2 plates! I never knew How he pulled that off - if he bought them or if he stole them!

I watched him like a hawk - if I caught him doing anything I disapproved of - he was quickly reprimanded - like one would treat a child who took candy at the check out. Children you can take back into the store and make them return the item and punish them at home - just not the way it works with an adult.

Now that I know his record - I think back on it "keeping in practice" - I didn't know what that meant or why he would make such a statement.

Have you ever slapped a child's hands and used firm words with them! It is part of the learning process as a child - but Duane evidently never grew-up! Perhaps WHY he called me MOMMIE!

He would give me that little boy like grin that would melt my heart and I would let it go until the NEXT time. Of course I am sure the few times I became aware of wrong doing was a tiny fraction of the things he actually pulled off.

:)Very seldom will you find me entering into the technical aspects of the crime.

:)

:o[:/]:)Even the FBI has verified things about WEBER that makes his past very suspect and there are those past FBI and current and researchers - who tell me - "TELL your STORY - Weber was the BEST suspect EVER"..........

The FBI was never able to discount Weber! NOT ever! Not with fingerprints or dna. His whereabouts cannot be accounted for during the last 2 months of 1971 and the 1st month of 1972.

Fourth, don't agree to appear on national television as an "expert" on some subject until you have at least some idea of what you are talking about. Marla, please note

:P:$[:/]:|:o:D:D:D:D:D
Jo Weber has never claimed to be an expert - just trying to find out about her husband and in 17 yrs of doing so learned a lot about the crime, but never ever considered herself any kind of expert on any of it. NOTE: I do pipe in when some of you make blatant errors - like my 73 yr old brain is suppose retain stuff I actually had NO first hand knowledge of nor been trained to do.[:/] So sad how some of the experts do NOT retain the facts!

Blevins wrote

I left a for a day or two a few times because I thought if I didn't cool off, I'd end up like Meyer Louie...who by the way I think should be allowed to return.

Meyer Louie should be allowed to return.

Snowmman too.

I'd even let Jamie Cooper back. I'm pretty liberal.

Certain individual have been reviewing the yr of 1971 in the life of Weber.

Weber's income in 1971:

The total income between Duane and his wife was $5233.

$1500 of that was for the sale of personal items.

Therefore the earned income was reduced to $3676. Of that $3676 the wife's total income was $1,396.

Duane's contributions that yr was a grand total of $2335 and from that he claimed travel and office expenses.

The had 2 children living at home ages 15 and 8 - in those days there was no assistance for children and the father was out of the picture.

During the yr of 1971 they lived in Atlanta and Riverdale Ga and also in Columbia S.C. During one school yr they move those kids 3 times.

They made a trip to Vegas and Weber tried to purchase a boat in South, Florida (a sea going vessel). He had the cash on him according to the wife and he bought her clothes like she had never had before and they went to N.Y. for New yrs to ring in 1972.

Most of this come from the tax report and the rest came from the testimony of the wife and the memories of 2 of her children. The one who was 15 at the time is now deceased and before she died of an overdoes after a trip to Eugene, OR she told me she knew Duane was Cooper. The young man was too young to remember a lot, but did tell me what he could remembet as an 8 yr old.

Duane destroyed lives and yet they all loved him. STRANGE! All give their testimony of their love for him and yet, he destroyed lives.

The 15 yr old had a child, one she gave away - not adopted but given to a couple I was told they knew from S.C. or N.C. In South Carolina they lived on Baffin Bay Rd. Another accounting I heard was the couple lived in MO. I will have to look for the files on the baby.

Talking about the baby makes me remember what Duane said in the hospital before he died.
"Take the Baby down stairs, Bring the Baby back up, I can't go till the Baby gets here. I love You" and then he was gone.

I do not know if he was telling me he loved me or if he had already crossed over to the other side. Was the BABY the child or was the Baby just representative of his life - whatever it meant he was gone....as the death gurgle followed within moments.

Like I said - you got a $20. bill that Cooper took with him? Can you put him on the plane with that? What has been presented to the FBI - that only Cooper could have had? The plane ticket, the stub, the bank bag, a $20 bill, something stolen from the plane or a crew member? Name of the game!