47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Sure they've made mistakes. That doesn't prove a cover up.
They want the case solved in my opinion. Any agent who solves it will be a celebrity. This is their ONLY unsolved skyjack.

The FBI has no obligation to prove to you that Duane couldn't be DBC. That's not their mission. Your status as an ailing widow seeking closure
just doesn't matter to them.

The FBI actually spent some serious time and effort on Duane. They didn't ignore you. They ruled Duane out and you disagree, violently it appears.

They have ignored many like you who claim they know DBCs ID. You got more attention than most.

They did NOT investigate things in real time. The FBI did NOT check-out the individuals I told them about - Tommy, Tony, a man in Ft. Lauderdale, Horan and the list goes on.

They contacted a former employer who did NOT want to admit they hired Ex-cons - KNOWINGLY! The other employer which I think knowingly hired ex-cons - they didn't contact either (this company was involved in politics and with Unions and Presidents of the US) with most of this activities in the 60's.

The did NOT check out Ed Horan at all. Find his background and you find Duane's background in WA and ID! The most important information I provided them with they didn't check. If they did they would have found he was "ghost" - a man with no past just like Duane Weber's missing yrs and the other yrs the FBI did NOT explore - NOT at all.

Now any explorations done on many of the individuals in Duane's life amounts to digging up graves. In 1996 most of them were still alive.

I sent a picture of Ed to someone who knew him pretty good - even went to his funeral.
I posted the Anglin pic and a pic of Ed. I did NOT mention the younger person was some one else. They Made NO COMMENT other than I had included a pic of Ed. NO mention of the Anglin pic - I just threw it into a photo album of pics of Duane and Ed and myself with Duane and with my last husband. I did NOT tell them about Cooper and I did not mention WHY I put this pic of what should be a perfect stranger into the mix.

The man has been in the hospital so they may not have had the opportunity to view the photos in their entirety.

Someone mentioned hiring someone to do the background and that is ridiculous. Can anyone even imagine what it would cost to have someone find only what I and others have found. They would have to dig up graves - chasing ghosts of the past. In 1996 many of the individuals were still alive.

By the way 377 - when I started this in 1996 I was not in bad health - I did have a serious auto accident in 2000 and that started the decline. Some of what I deal with now is a result of the limits on my activites and things that just do not show up for a few yrs and other things that are part of the aging process.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

If you are going to name associates, the FBI needs a context. Was this person a close friend? Where were they at the time of the crime? Is there any other evidence besides it was someone Duane knew?

I GAVE the FBI what I had when they interviewed me in 1996. They made copies. Then when THEY didn't do anything BUT I did NOT know THIS until Mar of 2000.

NOTE:

The FBI never ever expected me to go public! All it took was ONE jerk of an agent who was supposedly the agent of record - acknowledging they knew absolutely nothing about Weber and what little they did was all screwed up.

It was NOT until 2000 they started to scramble because I went public - then all they wanted to do was make JO WEBER go away!

In 1996 I gave the FBI names and last known locations and employer if I had it. I revealed all I knew about the individuals from Duane's past.

I find out YRS later they NEVER spoke to any of these people. ALL are deceased now - what is left is a few work associates. The FBI did NOT investigate certain individuals because I am sure their records indicated a HANDS OFF on a couple of them.

There was NO excuse in their NOT finding Ed Horan - NONE what-so-ever! I told them this man was Duane's connection to WA. Sadly - Ed was deceased in 2000 when I found the FBI had done NOTHING! Absolutely nothing!

I knew from his prior heath in 1968 he would in all probablitlity have been deceased by 2000.

So I have been chasing Ghost ever since. It MAKES NO DIFFERENCE what I provide the FBI - it automatically goes to file 13.

I informed the FBI of others individuals I was aware of, also.

Maybe I should takea certain individuals up on their movie offers - and make the FBI look REALLY REALLY bad with a MOVIE! YOU think?

Hell, I would be dead by the time it was done - and if I let the individuals do it who approached me several yrs ago - it would develope Duane Weber as a Covert CIA and heaven only knows what. The movie would probably make a HERO out of Weber. That is NOT what this world needs right now!

The image they wanted to portray is exactly why I did NOT sign on the dotted line. If they were going to do the story - it had to be the truth (but, of course) NO ONE knows the TRUTH...and I refused to let them use me and Weber for exploitation.

The OFFERs were yrs ago. YOU see there is a lot to JO WEBER you guys know nothing about.
How many of you would have refused to sign such a contract?
If it was about the money I would be in high cotton right now, but for me it has always been the truth! You can bet anything I might have signed had stipulations and protected my rights.

See what I mean - I don't tell you guys everything. NOW, I have the feeling of urgency to finish this....and SOON! So if they still want to do the movie I am game...they can go ahead and finish the damn script! I am tired of HOLDING out for the FBI to finish their job.

OPTION contracts are a dime a dozen and anyone who has done a Cooper book has been offered an Option. Anyone associated with any high profile crime is approached with an Option Contract. I had more than one Option Contract offer, but I refused them. Option contract can hang round for ys - they are JUST encase contracts! A script in most cases is NOT written in connection with an option contract...

Wonder how many - you (Blevins) and Gray turned down Option Contracts? Bet you a dollar - Marla signed an option contract and I know that the guy who wrote the other Cooper book prior to yours signed one. (Can't remember the man's name of the title of his book right now).

The one you guys know little about:
A movie about Coffet was actually in production according to Mr. S.(the writer) when BLACK vehicles showed up on the 5th day of production, dramatically telling them - not to move forward because it was "A matter of National Security".

I have never decided if this man was full of malarky or not - so much of his story was very very close to what I knew...so I never shunned this man or dissed him.
I just listened and we have had a lot of interesting conversations over the yrs. He is getting up in age like myself (I have not spoke with him in a long long time so he too may be deceased).

Perhaps my story like the one he tried to tell will forever be buried within the muck of the bureacy and what I like to call a "staged" investigation of Cooper by the FBI..

Everything the FBI has done regarding Cooper appears to have been staged including the FIASCO with Marla! DID the FBI actually think they could "sell" her Uncle to the public! Evidently the FBI was unaware of the Cooper Sleuths and researchers that frequent this thread and the Cooper savy individuals who follow this case.
More likely if was Marla manipulating a very gulible FBI agent. How Sad![:/]

Maybe I should takea certain individuals up on their movie offers - and make the FBI look REALLY REALLY bad with a MOVIE! YOU think?

Hell, I would be dead by the time it was done - and if I let the individuals do it who approached me several yrs ago - it will make Duane Weber Covert CIA and heaven only knows what. The movie would probably make a HERO out of Weber. That is NOT what this world needs right now!

The image they wanted to portray is exactly why I did NOT sign on the dotted line. If they were going to do the story - it had to be the truth (but, of course) NO ONE knows the TRUTH...and I refused to let them use me and Weber for exploitation.

The OFFER was yrs ago. YOU see there is a lot to JO WEBER you guys know nothing about.
How many of you would have refused to sign such a contract?
If it was about the money I would be in high cotton right now, but for me it has always been the truth!

See what I mean - I don't tell you guys everything. NOW, I have the feeling of urgency to finish this....and SOON! So if they still want to do the movie I am game...they can go ahead and finish the damn script! I am tired of HOLDING out for the FBI to finish their job.

OPTION contracts are a dime a dozen and anyone who has done a Cooper book has been offered an Option. Anyone associated with any high profile crime is approached with an Option Contract. I had more than one Option Contract offer, but I refused them. Option contract can hang round for ys - they are JUST encase contracts! A script in most cases is NOT written in connection with an option contract.

Wonder how many - you (Blevins) and Gray turned down Option Contracts? Bet you a dollar - Marla signed an option contract and I know that the guy who wrote the other Cooper book prior to yours signed one. (Can't remember the man's name of the title of his book right now).

The one you guys know little about:
A movie about Coffet was actually in production according to Mr. S.(the writer) when BLACK vehicles showed up on the 5th day of production, dramatically telling them - not to move forward because it was "A matter of National Security".

I have never decided if this man was full of malarky or not - so much of his story was very very close to what I knew...so I never shunned this man or dissed him.
I just listened and we have had a lot of interesting conversations over the yrs. He is getting up in age like myself (I have not spoke with him in a long long time so he too may be deceased).

Perhaps my story like the one he tried to tell will forever be buried with in the muck of the bureacy and what I like to call a "staged" investigation of Cooper by the FBI..

Everything the FBI has done regarding Cooper appears to have been staged including the FIASCO with Marla! DID the FBI actually think they could "sell" her Uncle to the public! Evidently the FBI was unaware of the Cooper Sleuths and researchers that frequent this thread and the Cooper savy individuals who follow this case.
More likely if was Marla manipulating a very gulible FBI agent. How Sad![:/]

Jo, Do you actually believe what you have written above?

If the Cooper hijacking was "A Matter of National Security", do you honestly think the FBI would still be posting online information about that case?

Do you remember that it was an FBI agent who provided most, if not all, of the Cooper information presented on this thread and that he also posted here for quite a while?

Do you remember that it was the FBI that provided Tom Kaye and his crew with access to their actual files on the Cooper case?

For someone who claims to be interested only in the "truth" about Duane Weber and has no interest in a book, you are extremely well versed in how the book publishing industry and the movie industry operates.

Robert99

Well, I'm not against the idea of a film on Weber, if only because the media guys can sometimes do research better than the FBI. I suppose if you bring in others to help do the story you might find out something you didn't know previously. Marisa Kagan, for example, was not bad as breaking some of the lies and finding out crap about Bernie Geestman. Like when he called his sister and told her to retract everything, and then keep her mouth shut. (She did neither)

Note: I modified the Newsvine article about Cooperland a bit. Georger's real name was removed, and I added a phrase showing he has done solid research on the case.

I am having a good day! wow! Thanks...:)
Gray references dropped by me also.

Should we try for Peace in Judea?B|

Jo, Do you actually believe what you have written above? If so, you need to get some professional mental healthcare NOW!

If the Cooper hijacking was "A Matter of National Security", do you honestly think the FBI would still be posting online information about that case?

Do you remember that it was an FBI agent who provided most, if not all, of the Cooper information presented on this thread and that he also posted here for quite a while?

Do you remember that it was the FBI that provided Tom Kaye and his crew with access to their actual files on the Cooper case?

For someone who claims to be interested only in the "truth" about Duane Weber and has no interest in a book, you are extremely well versed in how the book publishing industry and the movie industry operates.

Frankly, I think you are as much a fraud as Marla!

Robert99

Ouch![:/]B|

Where have I heard that before, B.M. (B.P.) :)

Jo wrote

I don't doubt that you heard this story Jo, but I am surprised you would give it ANY credibility.

First of all discount MIB stories, including Janet's. 99.999% of the stories about MIBs silencing people are BS.

Second, any producer/director worth his salt would realize he had a hit in the making if the govt moved to block its release. He or she wouldn't just throw in the towel and say, its a wrap, shut the set down.

Third, the movie guys could ignore such an "order". Make the censors get an injunction.

Govt coverup and conspiracy claims are classic excuses for failure to deliver evidence supporting a person's story. Its a version of "the dog ate my homework".

Call me an ignorant prejudiced sceptic, I consider it a compliment.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert99

Ouch![:/]B|

Where have I heard that before, B.M. (B.P.) :)

Re: [Amazon] [In reply to] Quote | Reply
In Reply To

Pop corn?
Beer?

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Both. It makes a balanced meal.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

About the only thing the government has had success on regarding media-squashing is the Seven Words You Can't Say on TV.

Robert,

The Supremes slapped down the FCC pretty hard on their obscenity standards enforcement. See below.

As an ACLU member all I can say is fuck yeah! Are ya feelin me FCC?

What a moronic waste of govt money being the swear word police.

http://www.dailytech.com/America+Fk+Yeah+Supreme+Court+Axes+FCCs+TV+Obscenity+Rules/article24991.htm

Blevins wrote

About the only thing the government has had success on regarding media-squashing is the Seven Words You Can't Say on TV.

Robert,

The Supremes slapped down the FCC pretty hard on their obscenity standards enforcement. See below.

As an ACLU member all I can say is fuck yeah! Are ya feelin me FCC?

What a moronic waste of govt money being the swear word police.

http://www.dailytech.com/America+Fk+Yeah+Supreme+Court+Axes+FCCs+TV+Obscenity+Rules/article24991.htm

Or puritanical wardrobe malfunction police. No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of fundie nutters[:/][:/][:/]

Jo wrote

I don't doubt that you heard this story Jo, but I am surprised you would give it ANY credibility.

=====================

Well, the first time I heard those words they came out of the mouth of man who wrote a book about Coffelt, that was never published. The man's reputation is not good. BUT, I will emphasize those were HIS words and NOT my words. He has repeated his story many time over to me over the phone.

I did not give it credibility, but felt it was time to let you guys know I that I have done extensive research into this and those where is words and NOT my WORDS!

I am NOT the only one to hear his story as someone I know went to see him and personally interviewed him. He is an old geezer now and at one time had a reputation that was NOT without controversary!

REMEMBER this - those were NOT my words!

A Matter of National Security

=======================
:) Robert I do not know how you function - I clearly have stated they were NOT my words, but the words of a writer who wrote an unpulished book and who claimed they were into the production of the film when certain officials showed up and told them it was advised they stop production and made the statement to him and several others. I do NOT know if it is true - consider this - his suspect was Coffelt!

This is WHAT I hate about you and how YOU take very thing I say out of context.

:P:P:P:P:P

The statement you made about what you propose to be my words make you a big ole old - well those word do not need to be stated but they all start with a big ole J.

You take EVERYTHING I say and write completely out of context!
What does that say about your ability to read and comprehend!

That is the only NICE way I know to address YOUR PROBLEM. I am not the smartest cookie in the word but far from the dumbest!

[:/][:/][:/]

http://dnaforensics.com/News/view.asp?ID=135

New Forensic Tests Predicts Eye and Hair Color of
Unknown Suspects

A new forensic technique called Hirisplex will soon
allow investigators to predict certain physical
characteristics of suspects, like their hair and eye
color, after analyzing traces of DNA that were left at
the crime scene.

This type of testing, originated in forensic biology, is
called Forensic DNA Phenotyping (FDP). FDP allows
police investigators to narrow down a large group of
possible suspects. The BBC reported that according to
Prof, Manfred Kayser from Erasmus University Medical
Center in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, who led the
study, tools such as Hirisplex could be useful in those
cases where the perpetrator is completely unknown to
the authorities. Prof. Kayser said the test "includes the
24 currently best eye and hair color predictive DNA
markers. In its design we took care that the test can
cope with the challenges of forensic DNA analysis such
as low amounts of materia...The test is very sensitive
and produces complete results on even smaller DNA
amounts than usually used for forensic DNA profiling,"
he added.

The test system includes the six DNA markers
previously used in a test for eye color known as
Irisplex, combining them with predictive markers for
hair. The authors of the study used Hirisplex to predict
hair color phenotypes in a sample drawn from three
European populations. On average, their prediction
accuracy was 69.5% for blonde hair, 78.5% for brown,
80% for red and 87.5% for black hair color.

Tag: The HIrisPlex system

The above was posted by Robert99!

:P
Well, well - do you really take me for an idiot? You should know I do have an education and that I am not a simple simon!
:o
Do you know that my sister for many yrs headed up a writers group which has LARGE symposiums. Well known writers and movie producers have attended these conventions which last 3 days and they still do this every yr. in a well known resort area.
:)She has stepped down, but is still very actively involved and serves them well.

I am NOT stupid - far from it!
Getting a little senile in my golden yrs. You do know that until the last few yrs I was an avid reader - at least 2 books per week on top of my work load and then later my "investigation" into the Cooper world. I absord what goes on around me and conversations. I have met many famous writers such as Patterson thru my sister's involvement in this group.

23 and me does a very reasonably priced DNA scan. My brother and I got tests. 23 and me correctly predicted eye and hair color on both of us. It also flagged us as brothers even though we submitted saliva samples anonymously.

23 and me does a very reasonably priced DNA scan. My brother and I got tests. 23 and me correctly predicted eye and hair color on both of us. It also flagged us as brothers even though we submitted saliva samples anonymously.

23? What is that?

1. Duane had a sister married to a Roach.

2. Duane had mentioned to me this man was a DANGEROUS man and he could kill a person with ONE hand. (I do not know if this is true). he told me some things about the people he was in association with). He told me he worried about his sister and that the man was involved in some serious stuff.

3. I found he was career Military so I do not understand Duane's statement...unless in the beginning of his career he was involved in covert operations or kill assignments (I do not know what the technical words would be.

4. The story Duane told me (I only remember fragments of the conversation) involved parachutes and planes. I do not remember where we were, but in the car on our way to a location west. It would NOT be the trip we made from Atlanta to Denver and the only other trip would be a trip to Ms and the conversation occurred on our way back to CO.

5. I cannot remember why we went to MS. Since I did not keep journals back then I have nothing to trigger anymore of the memory. All other trips we flew other than the time we drove over to Omaha or Oklahoma to a bank where Duane said he had to see a man about some business in early 1980. That was a one day trip or perhaps overnight, but I haven't looked at a map to study the possiblities.

6. The memories above have puzzled me and yet I have NO way of checking them out.

I did find in some searches the Horans and the Roachs were connected back a generation or so ago. But, a name is a name and I only know the last name.

7. Someplace in my searches I did find what I thought was Duane's sisters husband and he was retired military (career) and living in TX when he retired...but it may have been her son.

8. The son went to CA and took her to Tx where she died.

9. Sequences and time and space and Father versus Son are confusing. I never saw Gwens obituary and even her own brother was not informed of the death in a timely fashion so he could go to the funeral.

10. For some reason I think she married into a Roach family in Ca involved in the entertainment field. They had 3 sons - 2 of which are deceased and when she died the remaining son took her to TX and then put her in a nursing home there.

All of this just gives me more question and no answers.

P.S. The item Gray closed his book with came from a clipping in Duane's hidden wallet. Geoffrey latched onto one thing and latched onto the other because it was in reference to Roach Studios in New York.

Please note I have always been hesitant to discuss the above, because of somethings Duane said and what was in the clipping.
I got the impression to do so might be dangerous as there seemed to be connections with the East Coast and West Coast underworld. Why I steer away from this - because it frightens me!

Now I have NO fear!

I got the impression to do so might be dangerous as there seemed to be connections with the East Coast and West Coast....... Why I steer away from this - because it frightens me!

Now I have NO fear!

As in: East Coast (Dvorak) and West Coast (Myers)...

"Teddy is the Devil". Duane was trained by, and

served with ... "Fast Eddy" aka "The Handlebar".

And KC and Geestman no doubt knew them all!

What goes around, comes around.

All known to the sister: Ruth "The Tooth" Margarine.

The Butter Girls!

B|