47 47
quade

DB Cooper

ALL of the bickering needs to stop - PLEASE STOP. All the two of you are doing is getting the THREAD LOCKED. This is the ONLY medium INDIVIDUALS interested in the case or who need to know more about case have to go.

This had been the only source where ONE can ask Question and discuss this old crime. The only source they could drop hints as to who Cooper might have been.

This is the ONLY Cooper THREAD in existence of substance. PLEASE do NOT ruin this for everyone else because you 2 cannot get along.

Please guys - COOL it! Please
PRETTY PLEASE! This is what shut down the thread before!

If I find Harris and what I expect to find - then there is NO way to tell anyone about it that gives a damn about the Cooper Case being closed.

Georger - Read thru Blevins - you are doing exactly what he wants you to do. He is leading you and poking you - he wants this thread shut down.

If no one has a source to go to talk about Cooper - then Blevins WINS! We all KNOW that if someone called the FBI and said they knew who Cooper was - the FBI would NEVER reveal it. This is the only source there is!

Georger just ignore him - Please!
There used to be a way on one site I went to - you could choose to ignore certain posters - problem was the subject matter was so fractured it went POOF!

NOTE:
HOW BLEVINS INTERMINGLES THE POSTS SO THAT THE MODERATOR HAS NO WAY OF DECIPHERING WHO STARTED WHAT THAT IS HOW TROJANS - DESTORY SITES!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Let things be. Grey was the one who made your real name known in the book - was he not! Of course that is different than putting it out on internet media souce.

This is a test - now using a different browser and
things working normally after talking to my isp. Ive
been using a version of IE which evidently no longer
works here at DZ?

Yes. Gray is the one who violated our agreement and
revealed my name. In the end he claimed I was the
one who had called him on one occasion so he
claimed with that call I have given up my right to
privacy on the basis of Gray being a "reporter"!

(I had called Gray to correct him about 'two types of
silver in the money' he was advertising. It was a
question of factual error on Gray's part and Gray didnt
know what he was talking about.)

Some time passed and then I was told about some
problem Gray and Tom/Carol were having with regard
to Gray releasing Tom's private data? At the end of it
all I told Gray never to contact me again etc etc., and
Gray explained later that was the point at which he
decided to out my name ... in retaliation? Gray used
the fact it was me who had called him earlier ("as a
reporter"he says - about 'two types of silver') which
gave him the justification and legal authority to print
my name! Gray has never offered an apology.

Blevins, on the other hand, is an entirely different
matter! Blevins is just using my name to piss me off
and cause me any grief he can, for his own personal
reasons. Blevins' actions are just part of a tactical
maneuver he started early on when arriving here at
Dropzone, which we believe includes other personal
invasions of my privacy. Gray actually warned me that
this was how Blevins operated ... but I always knew
you cant hide under a rock when people like this get
started. That is the real "Cooper curse". There is no
curse - it's just the natures of some of the people that
attach themselves to this Cooper phenomenon,
socalled

Blevins is just feeding off of this whole thing, so far as
I can tell. His whole case quoting from his report is
just: "I understand … I offer you…I were able to … The
single biggest reason why I decided …I interviewed… I
interviewed... I interviewed… Interviewed in-person by
Robert Blevins.. I interviewed… I admitted that I was
actually investigating … I responded … I asked … I
thought … I considered … I moved on to questioning "
... with no hard evidence of anything. His report is just
a report on himself! If he wants a job with the FBI he
should apply for one, and leave the investigating to
others.

Blevins says he sent his report out to news media and
nobody Ive talked to has any evidence Blevins' report
caught the attention of news media, whatever Blevins'
expectations were. Blevins' broadcasting of the Marla
affair has only lessened the chances anyone will have
time or the patience go through Blevins' report on KC,
in my opinion. People are sick of false reports and
bad investigations which never had much merit to
begin with! ... that's my opinion.

In contrast to that I am aware of a few credible people
in the background who 'were' doing work on evidence
in the Cooper case, but none of them post here nor
will they ever, most likely. The climate here is just not
conducive to rational - anything.

There is no "COOPER CURSE'! What there is or has
ever been is just a few idiots who manage to get
involved in this mess looking to make some kind of
name for themselves, for some weird reason.

As a practical matter, I always questioned just how far
we would get, examining Cooper money. Tom's team
was able to go ahead and examine evidence at
Seattle which to my mind is the best basic work which
has been done, which could prove useful down the
road. But that kind of work is original work and
fundamentally different than what goes on here at
Dropzone. Maybe the writers should try and followup
on that and give other things a rest, for a change.

ps- I am now using Mozilla Firefox 6.0 here and it works well-normally.

Georger :)

I am now using Mozilla Firefox 6.0 here and it works well-normally.

Georger :)

Tonight is the 1st time in a long time I have been able to view the postings without loosing the site and having to sign back on several times.

Your post was really logical because the thread went to extremes (including myself) that were not productive. Then throw in some of the writers who are into "Cooper" for monetary and/or personal recognition and any discussion anyone attempts becomes - well....not sure [:/]I have a word for it (my vocabulary is not THAT broad).

The time I have spent on the computer arguing with people should have been used more productively.

I expect an apology from Georger regarding his false comments regarding Gray saying this or that about me. If necessary, I will post up the exact contents of Gray's email, although I am reluctant to do that. Usually, I keep emails to me private, unless they are evidentiary, such as ones from the Seattle FBI.

Georger: It's funny that you now promote Citizen Sleuths, when I can go back and quote comments by you where you discount their findings, as well as Tom Kaye's credentials. Don't make me do this. There's enough problems here already. But you brought this on yourself. And now your credibility is in serious doubt.

Apology. Retraction on the phony comments you attributed multiple times to Geoffrey Gray. Now. Promise not to repeat. Do you think you can just say anything you wish about me and that I was not going to eventually check on it with the source you quoted?

You don't have to agree with anything I say. But you should know by now that I'm not bad at breaking peoples' lies. I'm big on verification.

Troll.

I 2nd the Motion...all in favor?

Hey Grumpy d00ds~

...ever hear about the time the guy that owns the site shut the WHOLE THING down for a couple/few days because he rightfully felt several certain individuals MUST be loosing their minds to be acting so idiotic on the internet?!

It was a good move in my opinion, got people to get away from the keyboard of hate and get a little perspective.

There REALLY ARE people reading through this stuff that are interested in the known facts as well as the possible theories...the idiotically childish bickering & blatant personal attacks add less than nothing.

They take away credibility and respect for anything 'else' you add to the thread of a positive nature.

Stuff on the net is kinda there forEVER, ya really want folks years from now paging through thinkin'

~ 'What An Asshole' :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I 2nd the Motion...all in favor?

Hey Grumpy d00ds~

...ever hear about the time the guy that owns the site shut the WHOLE THING down for a couple/few days because he rightfully felt several certain individuals MUST be loosing their minds to be acting so idiotic on the internet?!

It was a good move in my opinion, got people to get away from the keyboard of hate and get a little perspective.

There REALLY ARE people reading through this stuff that are interested in the known facts as well as the possible theories...the idiotically childish bickering & blatant personal attacks add less than nothing.

They take away credibility and respect for anything 'else' you add to the thread of a positive nature.

Stuff on the net is kinda there forEVER, ya really want folks years from now paging through thinkin'

~ 'What An Asshole' :)

Blevins is not going to stop. That is the advice of
everyone I know who have had experience with him.

He says he's only interested in "verification"!
:D:D:D

I have no control over any of this, from the moment
he began. I am hanging on just like everyone else.
WHY would I be any different than anyone else?

Hell I barely post here any more. I wait days
sometimes, then when I do come here I have to deal
with something Blevins has said or done naming me,
or something that has happened to someone else
because of Blevins.! Check the record.

Blevins stated:

I expect an apology from Georger regarding his false comments regarding Gray saying this or that about me. If necessary, I will post up the exact contents of Gray's email, although I am reluctant to do that. Usually, I keep emails to me private, unless they are evidentiary, such as ones from

Apology. Retraction on the phony comments you attributed multiple times to Geoffrey Gray. Now. Promise not to repeat. Do you think you can just say anything you wish about me and that I was not going to eventually check on it with the source you quoted?

Mr. Blevins I will explain to you the ONLY way you are ever going to understand what everyone is telling you. Gray and I exchanged many emails and phone calls before the book was written and during and afterward.

YOU realize this was his first book? YOU KNOW writers take liberties - look what YOU did in YOUR own book! I will assure you that NOT everything Gray tells YOU is true. He is very polite and just wants YOU to get off his back...he is NOT confrontal. I could produce many emails where he agreed to not do such and such and were I was very specific about things.

I warned him about Knoss - You do know the Co-pilot REFUSED Carr an interview because of Knoss. I am the one who had to deliver the message to Gray here in my home when he came to see me.

I have my differences with GRAY because he made me sound a trashy bar pick-up. Gray asked me what I was wearing when I met Duane. I never wore a kerchief in my life and I dressed very tastefully...I could have worn that outfit anywhere.

ALL writers will say what they want and Gray is a not an acception. You are such a PEST - he would tell you anything to MAKE you go away - he probably doesn't even remember what he said to Georger or You. He does not eat and sleep Cooper.

Gray wrote an explorative FUN Book and if you read the last chapter - well, you should know he was going to stay neutral on the subject and he gave it a fun Kooky ending. He left all of his options out there so someday just encase - he did NOT want to bury Cooper...not just yet. He ended the book with something in Duane's old wallet. He thought it was interesting - it really bugged him when he read it. He was like kid with a candy bar.
Whatever Coogie wants Coogie gets!

Quit acting like a neglected 8 yr old child whose only outlet is his classroom and where he makes himself the center of attention.
This child absords himself in books at home - to escape the loneliness and hopeliness of his life. He writes stories even as a child - it is his escape from the real world. If anyone comes near his possessions - he become very disruptive.

I will assure you ALL of the writers will say what they want and Gray is a very busy young man. You are such a PEST - he would tell you anything to MAKE you go away - he probably doesn't even remember what he said to Georger or You. He does not eat and sleep Cooper.

Gray wrote a explorative FUN Book and if you read the last chapter - well, you should know he was going to stay neutral on the subject and he gave it a fun Kooky ending. He left all of his options out there so someday just encase - he did NOT want to bury Cooper...not just yet.

... and from my layman's point of view, the reason
the Cooper discussion settled at Dropzone was
because of the technical issues involved in the case.
Those needed exploring. And there were damned
good people here to discuss such matters at the time.
At the core of the Cooper case are some technical
issues. Whether Cooper had a technical background
himself, or not.

... in the same vein, it seems to me, anyone who
takes on the challenge of writing about the Cooper
case is going to have to deal with some technical
issues, inevitably. Gray got into trouble quickly over
something as simple as "two types of silver in the
money", for example. I probably shouldnt say this but
on the one hand I was laughing that this was happen-
ing (Tom wont appreciate my saying that), but on the
other hand Gray's lack of technical background had
the potential to cause problems (for everyone). That
was what got me to call him,to try and straighten Gray
out on the facts and what they meant .. and it
probably as a mistake that i called him at all trying to
get this straightened out.

The point being: anyone writing about the Cooper
case in a serious way is going to have to have some
serious background in technical matters, or a good
advisor. Im not sure Gray has a technical background.
Its not a criticism of Gray; its just a fact.

And in a similar vein: anyone who comes to any
website and posts about technical matters, runs the
risk of being miss-interpreted, even on a website
where technical people are like this. If there are
people watching this thread 24/7 just looking and
waiting for something to pounce on, then the risk of
being misunderstood or 'redirected' is only increased.

You are kind of between a rock and hard place, no
matter what you do.

And I hope Blevins and everyone else takes this to
heart: One of the reasons I volunteered to help do
some forensic work on the Cooper money was NOT
because of my personal brilliance or expertise et
cetera, but due to working connections I have. The
issue was never just 'me', but a network of people
who said they would try and help in an analysis
project, with Tom Kaye then added. Two people who
posted here at the time who have solid technical
backgrounds were also on call and said they would
help if needed. So when Geoffrey Gray describes me
as just a "lab geek"?, that was inaccurate and missed
who and what was really going on ... with the FBI fully
aware of the actual facts. Gray saying what he said
about me fully indicated to me that confidentiality had
been preserved and remains so to this very day.

It is also my understanding that Mr. Gray was
admitted to the FBI at Seattle simply as an observer.
He was not allowed FULL ACCESS to FBI files and all
of the evidence as has been rumored.

That in a nutshell is my understanding. I have posted
this same info before here on this thread.

I hope that will finally lay some of this to rest -

So, I DO own ocean front property in TN!

Matt

Chuckle , chuckle he he he.
I guess the land I own was in the middle of the Gulf!

All depends on sea level at any given time period.. FLORIDA was friggin HUGE just 20,000 years ago, in places hundreds of miles wide. Look at a chart of Florida with bathymetric data. Any area with a water depth less than 320 feet deep was land not all that long ago. You need to go a hell of a long way east of Jacksonville to find 300 foot deep water... and a hell of a long way west of Tampa or Naples to find it as well.

Then again.. if all the glacial ice melted in all the glaciers that currently exist.. Florida would be a very small place around Tallahassee and sea level would be 200 feet higher. Most of the limestone in Florida formed in coral reefs when water was higher... and conversely there were reefs when it was lower as well.

It is also my understanding that Mr. Gray was
admitted to the FBI at Seattle simply as an observer.
He was not allowed FULL ACCESS to FBI files and all
of the evidence as has been rumored.

That was my understanding also - then there are individuals who claimed he had access to ALL of the records....very unlikely the FBI allowed him full access. Gray did tell me a little story about his ventures in the files. It was told to me in confidence and I try never to let the people down.

I have a feeling he probably told someone else - so if they breach the confidence it would not be me. I liked the kid.

He ordered fried pickles - it was huge (it was just ONE of his side orders). He has a huge appetite. He ate enough for 2 large adults. It had been a long time since I had seen anyone put that much away.

Oysters were in season and the next day he told me he went back and got another order that same night after dropping me at my home. My favorite place is closed and there is not a really good seafood place here anymore.

I watched Geoffrey Gray put away a LOT of food and then 2 hours later he goes back! WOW! Not Cooper related - but just a fun story to tell!

Then again.. if all the glacial ice melted in all the glaciers that currently exist.. Florida would be a very small place around Tallahassee and sea level would be 200 feet higher. Most of the limestone in Florida formed in coral reefs when water was higher... and conversely there were reefs when it was lower as well.

A spring runs behind my house and I am on one the highest locations in my area. I am supposed to have LAKE view, and I will assure you I can hardly see the lake because of the overgrowth in the creek and that creek may pose a problem with my insurance this yr.

Spent all of SAT with guys setting up traps - Armadillos. I got a family of them back there and they were digging up against the house. That can spell big trouble with the Fla sand and septic tank lines.

One of the traps was moved when I went out this morning. They are baited with bananas and apples. That sucker had gotten the Banana without going into the trap. The peels were still inside and in the wire of the cage. The trap was still open so he was REAL gentle. It could have been a racoon - because I could NOT imagine an armadillo being able to get its snout into the small holes of the traps.

The peel was really liquidy and the banana was just sucked out of it. Better than his digging up the roots of my grass.

That was my understanding also - then there are individuals who claimed he had access to ALL of the records....very unlikely the FBI allowed him full access. Gray did tell me a little story about his ventures in the files. It was told to me in confidence and I try never to let the people down.

Yes, Gray can be very conversant. Blevins' seems to
have the idea Gray talks in one-liners, black or white;
not the case at all. Can be disarming and likeable.
I actually wondered at one point if we shouldn't have
Gray on the team for a combined effort, but I
explored that with several people who turned thumbs
down on the idea. Later, I wondered if Tom might take
Geoff on in a combined effort, but I guess that was
not to be either.

I mean it was no secret the FBI and people close to
the case were giving Geoff special considerations.
Himmelsbach for one. I wondered if we shouldn't all
be working as a team of sorts but one person turned
that idea down flat.

The first hint of a problem was over 'two types of
silver in the money' and I guess the problem had
come from me talking to Geoff?

What I had said was that there "might" be one type of
silver in residue in between the bills, if the money had
spent time in a silver bearing region like the
Washougal, and the other form resulting from silver
nitrate tests the FBI had performed on some of the
money. And possibly even a third type, depending on
sand types at Tina's Bar ... The word "might" became
"is" somehow, and that is what I called Geoff to try
and correct ... and things involving others and Gray
unraveled after that. I guess 'two types of silver'
never got corrected.

The whole thing at the time was a little confusing with
Geoff very difficult to get on the phone et cetera. This
may have been a period where he took a vacation or
something? There are posts about this in the archive.
It's a little self-serving talking about it now, in my
opinion. In the current climate, people are going to
believe what they want to believe, in any event. I am
thoroughly convinced of that and it serves no real
purpose to bring this all back up now.

The whole thing at the time was a little confusing with
Geoff very difficult to get on the phone et cetera. This may have been a period where he took a vacation or something? There are posts about this in the archive.

It's a little self-serving talking about it now, in my opinion. In the current climate, people are going to believe what they want to believe, in any event. I am thoroughly convinced of that and it serves no real purpose to bring this all back up now.

Georger I believe once the negative elements of the thread have been told to stand down that there can actually be some progress made.

The silver suspect was NOT discussed on an elementary level so individuals like myself could absorb it. Sometimes you intellectual types forget that those of us on a lower level or in other fields just do not grasp the explanations.

In elementary terms - explain the 3 types of silver that was "suspect" and how it could have got there.

Then explain what you guys decided - was there one or two kinds of silver on the money and if indeed the only way if could have got there was the fingerprint powder.

In elementary terms - explain the 3 types of silver that was "suspect" and how it could have got there.

Did the test comfirm 3 types, 2 types or only one type of silver?

Was it ever confirmed how the silver got on the money?

I have yet to read (in all of the confusion) exactly what YOU and others DID find on that money.
It is my belief that others also never got a clear picture about the 'silver'. The stories were going ever which way!

Therefore would you please address the silver again - NOW that things are more civil and not so disruptive.

What could have been the possible reasons for the silver content?

Tina's Bar
The River
Washougal
Fingerprint chemicals
Contamination by Storage

Did the anaylsis CONFIRM it was only Fingerprint Chemicals? Was this conclusive?

My personal take:

As a layman I find it very difficult to believe the money was in the water for 8 1/2 yrs. It defies common sense.

Was the silver content even questionable - or did the team just accept the FBI's claim about the silver nitrate or did the team actually conduct a test to prove or disprove them?

Just because an agent made the claim about the print medium does not make it true. This was my problem with Carr.
It was assumed by the general public when he said something it was true - JUST SO NOT RIGHT!

A thread suggested a comic and he makes it part of the FBI profile on Cooper! What does this say about the investigative skills of the FBI and one agents ability to judge right from wrong?

Jo writes in post #402044:

I believe that once the negative elements of the thread are told to stand down that there can actually be some progress made.

Jo writes in post #402045:

Just because an agent made the claim about the print medium does not make it true. This was my problem with Carr.
It was assumed by the general public when he said something it was true - JUST SO NOT RIGHT!

A thread suggested a comic and he makes it part of the FBI profile on Cooper! What does this say about the investigative skills of the FBI and one agents ability to judge right from wrong?

Jo, You are completely "negative" and go ballistic when something posted here does not agree with your claims about Duane Weber.

So don't get the idea that your posts are to be accepted as Absolute Truth.

Robert99

Georger: It's funny that you now promote Citizen Sleuths, when I can go back and quote comments by you where you discount their findings, as well as Tom Kaye's credentials. Don't make me do this. There's enough problems here already. But you brought this on yourself. And now your credibility is in serious doubt.

I dont find any humor in this at all, as you do.
Once again you make a straw man, a false report, of
things I have said. I have never made any global
statement of the kind you attribute to me, above.
Why you engage in this Revisionism?

So, go back and dredge my comments up and quote
them! They dont add up to what you are now claiming
and attributing to ME! "Dont make me do this", you
say. WELL YES - DO IT!

Specially, all Ive ever said was:

_ I didnt agree with Toms propeller theory. I thought it
was a longshot at best, and Tom's own data doesn't
require a theory like that... because the theory
requires that the money at Tina Bar came up river,
from the Lewis River, etc etc etc. I have never seen
anything in the data that requires or supports that
happened..

_ I dont agree with Carol's linguistic theory about
Cooper based on the report Cooper said "American
currency", which may not even be a true account!
Farflung etal commented about this also -

_ I do not agree with Tom's 'bills in perfect alignment'
statement. Since Tom himself seems to turn around
and offer counter evidence in his graphic on actual bill
alignment. Toms own graphic does not agree with his
statement saying 'perfect alignment'. Or maybe there
is something Tom is saying I don't understand?

_ I made a number of statements regarding bill
alignments and offered photographic proof. [Tom has
always been free to come here and explain and
defend his statements - he doesn't for some reason
and that is his choice.

_ I disagree with Tom when he says the only logical
option left is 'hand burial'. I see other logical
possibilities which I and others (Robt99 etc) have
outlined numerous times ...

So Mr. Blevins, stop attributing global statements to
me I have never made. Stop throwing the baby out
with the bath water! I have made both negative and
positive (or positive and negative) statements
regarding the team's work.

Stop painting everyone and everything with your TAR
BRUSH!

Did the test comfirm 3 types, 2 types or only one type of silver?

Was it ever confirmed how the silver got on the money?

I have yet to read (in all of the confusion) exactly what YOU and others DID find on that money.
It is my belief that others also never got a clear picture about the 'silver'. The stories were going ever which way!

Therefore would you please address the silver again - NOW that things are more civil and not so disruptive.

What could have been the possible reasons for the silver content?

Tina's Bar
The River
Washougal
Fingerprint chemicals
Contamination by Storage

Did the anaylsis CONFIRM it was only Fingerprint Chemicals? Was this conclusive?

My personal take:

As a layman I find it very difficult to believe the money was in the water for 8 1/2 yrs. It defies common sense.

Was the silver content even questionable - or did the team just accept the FBI's claim about the silver nitrate or did the team actually conduct a test to prove or disprove them?

Well ... we can discuss these things if EVER GIVEN THE
CHANCE!

The answers I would give are very specific,
semi-technical, but easily explainable. This isn't
rocket science'!

Most of this was presented, discussed, and explained
before, years ago ...

I have to wonder if people even care now. Most
people now are way beyond all of that. ???

I seriously doubt for example, that Aamazon and
Farflung want to hear it again or think it even
germane! (My crystal set is more tuned to their
frequency these days and its a challenge in my mind;
and the minute we go there a lot of people will be left
behind, in the vaporous contrails ..... ) Its a vast
span to have to bridge somehow ... is what I think
about these days.

I want you to examine my side for a moment. Consider these things:

Regina Winkles puts up a little article on Wordpress about the case. Then 400 comments show up, some with your name attached to them, some with Farf's, in fact...most of the users who inhabit this thread. The comments were extremely filthy, making hints on everything from pedophilia to my parents in Phoenix. Post after post, each worse than the last. In the end, I have to make a PDF out of the whole thing and send it to Wordpress HQ in San Francisco as well as Mark Mullenberg, co-founder of Wordpress. Then the comments are removed.

The day after I released the public version of the report on Christiansen, someone obviously from this thread posts the following review of the book by 'Max Gastineau': (Almost certainly a phony name chosen by someone who posts to this thread) I left it alone, I no longer respond to reviews.

Blevins: what has Winkle's website and the rest of
this nonsense got to do with ME ? Nothing. I am not
remotely interested in any of this, your personal
internet problems at websites with people here or
there et cetera ... blah blah blah. IT HAS NOTHING TO
DO WITH ME OR THIS FORUM! Sorry, but what else
am I supposed to say? That I empathize because
there are crazy people in this world that you interact
and have problems with? My advice is: change your
fishing gear ... maybe you will catch different fish?
Take off the Winkle's 12" Silver Spoon and put on a
Mini Max Wiggler - change your line from 90lb test
to 6lb mono filament, and drop the Tuna troll pole
and rig to a Cabella's pond rig ? I Don't know what else to say!

I'm not interested in what goes on On the Dark Side
of the Moon!

And I gave up my Gilbert "Listen to Signals from
Space" crystal set at age eight - so I don't even have
the gear to communicate with anymore!

Georger wrote:

As a practical matter, I always questioned just how far
we would get, examining Cooper money. Tom's team
was able to go ahead and examine evidence at
Seattle which to my mind is the best basic work which
has been done, which could prove useful down the
road. But that kind of work is original work and
fundamentally different than what goes on here at
Dropzone. Maybe the writers should try and followup
on that and give other things a rest, for a change.

I found the tie-tanium evidence that Tom and his crew discovered very interesting. I always wondered if it could have come from Norman's machine shop where at least two of the Cooper chutes once resided or passed through. If that's true then it probably gives no clue about where Cooper worked as it didnt come from his workplace.

I wonder too if the FBI DOES have the cig butts and good Cooper DNA samples from them and that's why they so confidently reject suspects based on DNA.

They are holding back something they use to separate the wannabes from the real DBC.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The above was my response to G's suggestion that we concentrate on evidence. Let's try to stop the bickering for a while and do what he suggested.

Any other thoughts on the titanium found on the alleged Cooper tie?

I give Bruce a lot of credit for pusuing the whole Norman chutes matter and turning up something new rather than just rehashing old stuff. If it were not for Bruce I'd have bought the Cossy line that the chutes were all his.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Belvins wrote

That damned money. I've always said it creates more questions than it actually answers.

So very very true. When the news of the money find broke I was elated. I was sure that it would help solve the case and things would move fast. How wrong I was. It has only added to the mystery.