47 47
quade

DB Cooper

2) Nothing in this section shall be construed as prohibiting a youthful offender or his or her attorney from discovery of records or information as otherwise authorized by law or required by the state or the federal constitution.

If I am reading it right it does NOT give the young person a clean slate to start over. He can still be denied scholarships, employment positions and even self paid entry into a colleges or universities.

Now if the programs themselves offered a College education to those students meeting the scholastic requirements - that would be something. . I want to a level of education and employment changes for the young offenders.

Pick a van full of the best and put them in college and they have to spend their nights in confinement. When they graduate they would be relocated and employed in their profession or allowed to go to graduate school and obtain scholarships as their grades reflect and all evidence of their crime and time will be just disappear as though it never happened.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

I will read it, but I was under the impression it does NOT expunge the file as though it never existed. Could still be pulled up by colleges to deny scholarships and admission and employment.

Wrong Jo. Sealing and expungement are available. What you are reading is section 2 pertaining to discovery rights of defendants and their counsel. Section 1 covers sealing and expungement.

I'm not a FL bar member and not familiar with their system but I do know federal cases in which youthful offenders who successfully completed their sentence and rehab programs were able to become licensed professionals, teachers, even lawyers.

There are second chances in the US criminal justice system. Sadly, most young offenders blow the chance.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

In sociology, the word 'cult' is often used in this context:

'a self-identified group of people who share a narrowly defined interest or perspective...'

I can live with that in regards to how I view Cooperland.

:):S:(:|[:/][:/]
A self-identified group of people ( insert individuals who want to discuss Cooper) and who share a narrowly defined interest or perspective (insert none of us share the same perspectives and none of us are narrow minded).

This thread was a discussion about an old crime and suspects but you wrote a book so it is NO longer a discussion on your part.
You participate only to promote.

When you run out of ideas you POP back in and see if you can hijack anything else to use at YOUR Cooperland on the GRapeVine...!

"LE I would assume is Law Enforcement" your assumption is wrong.
the local police (city) have jurisdiction in the city of a County,
the Sheriff's dept. has jurisdiction over the entire County.
the Highway Patrol has jurisdiction over the entire state.

The DMV probably called the Highway Patrol and not the local police.
any of the three mentioned above can arrest you for anything that
is against the law.

"Since the shop was in a private jurisdition and not in the county it require to policemen from that jurisdition and the HwyPatrolmen"

wrong again, no such thing as "private jurisdiction", unincorporated is
the proper term, these area's fall under County property and city limits.
your statement above would not require 3 policemen to make an arrest.
one Highway Patrolman could make the arrest, way back in the day the
local police had to stop at the city limits when chasing someone, now
(even the 90's) they radio ahead and continue pursuit. sounds like the
Highway Patrol received the call and then notified the local police for
back up, which is normal procedure. The Highway Patrol is strung out all
over the State making more sense to have the local police involved in this
matter.

yes times are changing, in Broward County the Sheriff passed a law that
now grants local city police to pull over traffic violations outside city limits
but within County lines. his statement was that he was tired of hearing the
local police complain about being given the finger on the road outside the
city limits any given officer was getting....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

It's all right here........

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/c83dd888-ef7a-448e-9a96-ba69fc4181f7/Seal-and-Expunge-Home.aspx
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Oct 11, 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #36789 of 40177 (734 views)
Shortcut

On 3/08/90 Duane presented himself and some documents to the Santa Rosa County Drivers License Dept - He was turned away because the documents were insuffient to obtain a drivers license under the name of John C. Collins.

On 3/09/90 A Hwy Patrol man knocked on my door and presented a picture of Duane on a laminated card the size of a drivers license. He wanted to know if I knew the man - I said yes, but asked what this was all about.

He explained that the man had tried to obtain a drivers license under the name of John Collins but was refused because of insuffient photo identification.

They became suspicious and followed him but lost him after the reach another county. They traced the tag and thought he might be my father. I explained it was NOT my father, but my husband and he was 17 yrs older than myself and had just gone on the kidney machine. They asked me if I knew where he was and I lied (not well)That has to sting a bit. that I didn't know.

I immediately got into my vehicle and went to Pensacola and the shop on Creighton. I told him what had happened and before he could explain - 2 local officers and s Patrolman entered the building. Duane immediately put both hands on the desk....cussing me for turning him in. I told him I knew nothing about this and I was there to find out. They must have followed me.

Highway Patrol has State wide jurisdiction and would not require any other LE....

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

They became suspicious and followed him but lost him after the reach another county. They traced the tag and thought he might be my father. I explained it was NOT my father, but my husband and he was 17 yrs older than myself and had just gone on the kidney machine. They asked me if I knew where he was and I lied (not well)That has to sting a bit. that I didn't know.

I immediately got into my vehicle and went to Pensacola and the shop on Creighton. I told him what had happened and before he could explain - 2 local officers and s Patrolman entered the building. Duane immediately put both hands on the desk....cussing me for turning him in. I told him I knew nothing about this and I was there to find out. They must have followed me.

Yes, it did Sting - and I think that is why they followed me.
That Patrolman read RIGHT through me. Remember the story I have told about my lieing about a candy bar when I was about 7 yrs old. Daddy looked down at me after he asked me if I took a candy bar and said
"Don't lie to me - it takes a genius to get away with a lie and YOU are NO genius"

I later found a couple of the other siblings got that very SAME line - when they tried to lie about something. I just know I idolized my Daddy and his Blue Twinkling eyes.

That Patrolman read right through me! It was obvious when they showed up at the shop shortly after I got there.

YOU are so Right! Having to lie to an officer did STING! I have told "white" lies to protect someone's feelings - we all do that. Lieing to an officer of the law - was very difficult and I wanted to know WHY he did such a thing? I was angry and I was scared, because he had been acting funny and I had NO idea what was going on. He was seeing a phycologist to facilitate adjustments to the kidney machine and that Dr. IS all that kept him out to jail and the authorities from investigating beyond that point. Had he been in good health - I expect it would have been found out he had used that ID name before and that he was an ex-con.

Duane was VERY lucky I didn't find out all of the truths (the prison records) about his past until he died! I have a temper and I am not sure I could have forgiven....yet, he did TRY to tell l me things that last yr of his life and I didn't listen.

Blevins,

What does your Seattle cop friend think about this?

http://youtu.be/5mvLw2ksPz0

Or this

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/video-of-police-beating-released-in-washington/

Or this

http://youtu.be/SbDknWIfnds

Maybe these guys need to switch to decaf with their donuts.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I'd like a Bourbon Miss... and pour one for each of the guys up front too.

(1990) Three former Northwest Airlines pilots who flew a passenger jet while intoxicated were sentenced to prison today, two for a year and the other for 16 months.
Federal District Judge James Rosenbaum also imposed three years' probation on each, telling them, "Gentlemen, you are good men who have done a bad thing."
The sentences were within Federal guidelines, which recommended 12 to 18 months; the maximum would have been 15 years. Under Federal law, no parole is possible for sentences of a year or less; the 16-month sentence carries a possibility of less than two weeks' parole. Judge Rosenbaum left open the possibility that the three could remain free pending their appeals. Flying With 91 Passengers
The three were convicted of being intoxicated while flying a Boeing 727 with 91 passengers from Fargo, N.D., to Minneapolis the morning of March 8. They are Norman Lyle Prouse, 51 years old, of Conyers, Ga., the captain; Robert Kirchner, 36, of Highland Ranch, Colo., the first officer, and Joseph Balzer, 35, of Antioch, Tenn., the flight engineer.

Blevins,

What does your Seattle cop friend think about this?

http://youtu.be/5mvLw2ksPz0

Although the incident seemed to be a tragic miscarraige of justice, some aspects surprised me.

One of the things that sttruck me was the fact that the two bicycle cops were among the first to arrive. Also, so few by-standers gathered. And where was EMS?

+1 trying to stirr up intrest at grape vine.

blues

jery

I haven't been there. Blevins is bound and determined to get the FBI to declare his KC was Cooper.....just won't happen.

If I could find the acreage of Flat Land with a tower that was there in 1971 and not there in 1979...I would be half way home.

Just know it had to have been not too far from Heisson (the old building with the rickety bathroom and a Post Office).

The tower had a shed on the right next to it per the story Duane told me. He hid something there one time.

Was he referrencing as a kid or as an adult.

He pointed to a low spot in the trees and told me a Logging road used to be there and it went ALL the way to the rails.
Main tracks or logging tracks???

In 1979 the trees in the path of what used to be the logging road were younger than the other trees, but I am not a judge of Tree ages....just human ages.
How long does it take a tree in WA to become 20ft? 30ft? 40ft?

The areas I did find had changed a lot - but we are talking 1979 versus 2001 for the Lake LaCames area (trees on the lake). I went back in 2010 and the point the trees I located in 2001 was overgrown and unaccessible by car.

1971 VERSUS 1979 - 8 YRS
2001 VERSUS 2010 - 9-YRS

Just Solved my own puzzle!

to date there is zero evidence of any electronics used in this crime...

I hereby certify that radio tower signals (unregistered) on a mountain top were used in triangulation for dropzone location in combination with lights from a pump station to zero in on the predetermined jump location chosen by Duane Weber. The flight was pre-flown and practiced to verify trajectories and accuracy. These are facts. You can't prove or disprove them, but you will rant uncontrollably at your inability to discount it as not true. Truth is what truth is, no matter how hard you try to cover it up. Bite me. You are always wrong, it seems. Jo is right.

Bob,

If any of the cockpit crew was in on it, as you claim, no wacky tower based navigation was needed. They had VOR, DME and ADF gear to do navigation with far greater precision.

A complicit pilot could signal jump run and exit with something as simple as power changes or rudder bumps.

377 - Excellent Answer you made to Knoss:

If any of the cockpit crew was in on it, as you claim, no wacky tower based navigation was needed. They had VOR, DME and ADF gear to do navigation with far greater precision.

A complicit pilot could signal jump run and exit with something as simple as power changes or rudder bumps.

When Knoss makes the[:/]kind of statements he does on this thread - you guys KNOW WHY I discontinued communications with him yrs ago. His fables
damaged everything I told the FBI.... [:/]

He came across so so in the very beginning and he extracted information from me. The things I told to him came back at me completely distorted then I knew something was wrong. Why I baited him with false information and then watched his story unravel. I wish I had at least recorded his conversations prior to the emails.
When I started using emails he became cautious about what he said in print...but, I have enough to nail him....should I choose to do so.

He was ONE of the reasons I bought my first computer. I needed to keep a records of any communications with this man, because phone calls and my notes just were NOT doing it. I was also staying in the office to do my real estate searches alone at night time as my being slow hindered other agents from doing their CMA's & searches. .

Long Story Short - it is obvious were Knoss comes from. He made accusation against one of the crew members - and I flat out told him that was NOT possible.

It is my suspicion Knoss has spent a LOT of time confined in institutions, prisons, mental hospitals, rehab or something like that. The personal things I have learned about Knoss I will not reveal (plus the information was second hand) but, I will assure you the stories I was told grossed me out.

The same information came from MORE than one person.
I thought the first person was exaggerating! I shudder when I think about his man....it literally gives me goose bumps up and down my spine! Sometimes just the thought - gives me that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach - like when one is sick.

Knoss never knew Weber and he witnessed nothing!

Please excuse me - I will be back after I find my pills for nausea!

Quote from the three-part article via Newsvine:

'If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper. This group includes people like Bob Knoss, who is the most famous of all. Knoss thinks the whole thing was a conspiracy created with the tacit approval of President Richard Nixon - with the goal being to force improvements in airline safety...'

And if you believe any of Knoss' story, then I have some seafront property in Kansas you might be interested in...:)
'The stupid things you do, you regret if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid...'

Katherine Hepburn

And if you believe anything Blevins/Kate/
Marilyn/Pres. Bill says, then I have some seafront
property in Kansas you might be interested in
and a room on Fifth Floor VA for ya ...:)
:ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D

I see Dropzone still isnt loading right - ohg well - who cares!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Two good posts!

Matt

If you are referring to my last 2 posts - Thank You! I am just trying to finish this the best way I know how....straight forward and try not to fall into the trap of false memories.

I asked questions and then try to reason out WHY would I come to that conclusion. What did I remember that would help me to put things in perspective - like the size and age of the trees and comparing the logging site with the lake site....because I actually view it several yrs apart.

Taking the tower site ( where ever that is ) and put what I did know about trees in WA ... then I was able to at least guess as the age of the trees on what used to be a logging site.

Pretty good for an old farm girl who has now been to WA 3 times in her life.

1979 - with Duane Weber
2001 - with documentary crew
2010 - my sentimental trip

Any subject I have mentioned and anything else anyone would like me to attempt this mental exercise with please let me know. ONE subject at a time.

I located a couple Duane and I knew in 1978. They are both still alive. It took the wife a couple of minutes to remember Duane Weber and Jo. I mentioned Denver, CO and she started with her memories.

I told her Duane had died in 1995, but DID not TELL her about HIS Death Bed confession, because I did NOT want that to be part of the memories for the time being.

Obviously she nor her husband are aware of Duane Weber/Dan Cooper/ John Collins past...and have not read anything about my claim Duane was Cooper. I did NOT tell her about this or discuss it with her. I let her talk about her memories of us.
I spoke about my memories of them as a couple. We talked about a memorable night in 1979
March 27th. Our Wedding nite.

I told her when Duane died and that he died after 5 yrs on the kidney machine. We talked about where we lived and they have a time share very near me.
We are going to get together in the very near future.

The only negative I shared with her was the fact that when Duane died I found out he was a 5 time felon who had spent as many yrs in prison and jails as he was married to me - 17 yrs. She was SHOCKED! She also remembered Duane singing a song to me from the stage (she also could not remember the place, but we are hoping her husband will be able to do so). I have NO pictures of our wedding night - I hope they took some, but have not asked. I still have NOT told them about the confession or anything about Cooper. I do NOT want them to be influenced.

This is what I have tried to impress on the DZ and to others.
The EAST and deep South does NOT keep up on Cooper. It is a small article in the paper and even if one reads it - we do NOT think about it being about SOMEONE we know, unless it is a current relationship or neighbor. Everyone moves on with their lives and we forget the names.

She just could NOT imagine Duane Weber being a criminal and having spent time in prison!
What will she think when I tell her he claimed to be Dan Cooper?

This is what I mean - DUANE fooled everyone or everyone is fooling me...with claims they could never imagine Weber committing a crime. He was liked and remembered by most individuals as a kind generous hard worker with a smile and a grin no one ever forgot.

Now I wonder why he had that grin! It is becoming obvious Weber was a good CON man.
He conned me, his friends, my family, employers, his clients and neighbors

Her husband was napping when I first called, as he has been ill. He spoke to me briefly and obviously had been listening to part of my conversation with his wife. He asked me what the song was Duane sang that night and who recorded it....obviously DUANE IMPRESSED them and the audience and of course me with that presentation.

Hopefully her husband will remember - the place we went to and then maybe I can find out who the band was. Duane very very obviously had planned this and he knew them well (he told me he knew a couple of the players)..

I have only found one person in the history of Weber's past who hated his guts and wanted revenge. Even victims (such as the children of his wife from 62 to 72) had only fond memories of Weber.

How can this be the same man who spent 17 yrs of his life confined to prisons and jails and even more running from the law?
How did this man deceive me
and other for so many yrs? Was he that GOOD?

There are a lot of questions to be answered. I have sent them some pictures, but my photo file has been corrupted so could not send as many as I wanted to. I have them all on disks. Other files have been corrupted also???

I still have NOT told them about Cooper...I will feel my way thru this alone....thank you!

Duane conned his employers, his friends and his wife and all of those he met. Duane Weber was a keeper of secrets and was good at hiding himself. Who was this man married? Will I ever know?

I did learn something from MY brief conversation with the husband. The name of the person Duane knew in Spokane!
NOW there is a whole new realm I have to research! I had the name previously, but for some reason did NOT go there.

Don't ever anyone ever say Jo has not done her research on Duane's past. It has taken 17 yrs of my life - soon to be 18 without any help from the DAMN FBI. Things I found and people the FBI should have talked to in 1997- 1998. All the FBI did was approach one friend and a
couple of his employers and one of the ex-wives (never knew if they spoke to the other one in much detail because she hated his guts).....and from what I have
been told her feelings are justified and there are many more I am sure.......

Duane WEBER was at Camino!
Duane Weber was in Spokane and Duane Weber had a past in WA. Can I prove it? It is
NOT and was not my job to prove it or to have researched it. That responsibility belonged to the FBI.

Quote from the three-part article via Newsvine:

'If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper. This group includes people like Bob Knoss, who is the most famous of all. Knoss thinks the whole thing was a conspiracy created with the tacit approval of President Richard Nixon - with the goal being to force improvements in airline safety...'

And if you believe any of Knoss' story, then I have some seafront property in Kansas you might be interested in...:)

Not that I believe squat that BK utters.... but let me introduce you to the Western Interior Seaway.

Jo: You have given the FBI virtually NOTHING in all these years to go on. Duane was here, Duane was there.

Forgive me if I am grouchy today as I feel like hell!

I have presented a HELL of a LOT more than you have on Christiansen. A lot more.

Handwriting in a book, and the witness is gone.

HOW many TIMES does one have to explain to U that between the thread and what I have done - it was determined the handwriting in the book is probably NOT Webers. It was his co-worker that thought the handwriting was Duane's and told the journalist she would know Duane's handwriting anywhere.

I thought this also, but I had a problem with the a's and
thought it might be the difference between writing with pen and pencil.

The thread concluded it was NOT Duane's handwriting and I have so stated this in the past. U are the only one who continuely brings this up. HOW much more did you MISS?

A possible confession that no one can second.

Excuse me! What have U offered on Christiansen? Not one IOTA to prove he could even have commited the crime. PLEASE DO NOT DO YOUR RECITAL OF the BOOK and what YOU co-erced from individuals who knew KC. U have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what is currently going on. I guess U do not read the other postings.

Knowledge of parachute use, location on 11/24/71, supposed tickets you threw out, whatever. It is thin. After all these years, couldn't you have come up with at least ONE witness who can be named? ONE piece of viable circumstantial evidence? Going down this road will take you exactly nowhere.

Well, what if I told you we can put Duane in association with jumper? No I do not have to disprove it - the FBI has to prove it.

Witness? There were none.
Other than the woman who came to the hospital and asked me what he was talking about. He was rambling about putting money in a bucket and couldn't find the bucket. She spoke with the FBI in 1997 when they interviewed her - I have to assume they DID interview her.
They had her name and contact information.

I was unable to obtain information about a safety deposit box under the name of JOHN COLLINS in another state. ONLY the FEDERAL government can do that. CARR did NOT do it! Now those records have probably been destroyed!

U are the only one making a to do about any of this right now?
Have you notice this or do U just ignore what is going on.

Have U not realized I and the thread are moving in a specific directions and that IS NOT to discuss the same trivial things U continue to want to repeat like a broken record.

Go back and read my last posts prior to the one I have felt compelled to answer with the last 3 posts!

CAN U not find something NEW to discuss about Weber or the crime or your suspect? If not perhaps you need to be posting at the "other" site you have boasted about. What Happened?
Did U get Bored?

This is exactly the reply I thought you would make!
His statement below:

Oh, I think there's PLENTY of evidence he could have committed the crime. There just isn't ENOUGH evidence to say he did.

=====================================================================

If anyone has any questions you may want to ask me - I will answer them, but I refuse to deal with the repeated trivia some wish to repeat over and over - I do not.

:)Folks what did I predict he would do? Playing the same old broken scratched record! Scrambling to protect his story with repetitions!

++++++++++++++++++++++

:)
[:/]"You'll Never Know if You Don't Know Now". That song had more meaning to it than anyone ever knew. It was his way of starting a NEW life and he did on March 27th, 1978 in Denver, Co.

[:/]Then his continued success regarding his work and that final recitation he made the yr he went out on disablity. The speech he made that left NOT one dry eye in the room.

;)Need a Song for the St.Martin speech saying Good-bye and Thanking everyone.

The people in that room knew he had a battle ahead of him (the kidney machine), but none of them knew the wars he fought to get to that point in his life -
To be recognized and receive the Manager of the Yr Award. I hope I still have the plaque - because I can't remember what it said.

:)NOW that I know the real WARS he fought to get there, NO one could be more PROUD of him than I am.

Hiding his past regarding his criminal records was to protect me and to keep me - NOW, I understand WHY he could NOT share his PAST with me.

What Ever Will BE Will BE!
Another song he sang.

Sorry, but I don't believe an apology is forthcoming. When people begin to make up stuff in an effort to support one view or another, I have a problem.

Georger quoted Geoff Gray with something Gray did not say, and stubbornly sticks to that story. Then he tried to blame it off on others in a rather lame manner. I gave him the link to verify with Gray. This has nothing to do with any book. This is a matter of integrity. I've had quite enough with his postings saying this or that without proof. Calling him on them seemed perfectly natural. Continuing this might qualify him for inclusion into the Bob Knoss Fan Club.

:(Pick up the phone and call Geoffrey - you do know his number don't you. Instead of stomping around and blaming others - pick up the DAMN phone and all him. Have you EVER spoke to him on the phone or do you depend on others to do that for you?

:(I didn't take YOUR word for the things you have claimed about others - I picked up the phone. Want ME to MAKE the call for YOU to Gray? Out-line EXACTLY the question you want to ask him in 2 lines. NOT a lot of gibberish!

Priceless!

:o:o:o:D

You would be good at dodge ball, I think. LOL why should I call Geoff Gray? This is a lame suggestion on your part, mostly given because although you might have his cell number, he probably won't take your calls. If he does, I can just imagine the conversation:

"Hey, this is Warner. How you doing?"

"Fine. What's up?"

"Yeah...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for saying that stuff at Dropzone."

"Don't worry about it."

"That Blevins...he just gets on my nerves sometimes."

B|B|B|

On a strange and happier note, the Seattle Seahawks were the beneficiaries tonight of a VERY BAD call in the end zone at the end of their Monday Night game with the Green Bay Packers. LOL...it was an interception by the Pack all the way, but the officials ruled it 'simoutaneous possession' and a touchdown for the Hawks. Ha ha. B| This call was so friggin' bad that it took the refs fifteen minutes to convince Green Bay to send out eleven guys for the now-meaningless extra point. The Pack sort of went on strike for a while, and refused to come out. Can't say I blame them. After the game, Packer coach Mike McCarthy refused to take questions about the officiating. If he had, they would have had to bleep him out all over the place.

These replacement referees are SO bad it's become ridiculous. However, it's nice when they screw up for YOUR team. By tomorrow, the NFL main office is going to be flooded with phone calls and emails. Trust me, this was the most controversial Monday Night Football game on record. They will be showing replays on that last-play-of-the-game for years.

NFL needs to end the lockout on the referees. Watch ESPN tonight and see if the main subject is the Seattle/Green Bay Monday Night game.

This is GUARANTEED.

'Go Hawks'.;) He he...gotta love those replacement refs.
\

Mr Blevins: Gray said exactly as I have reported.

My name here is Georger, you troll.

ABUSE COMPLAINT FILED on the troll!

For the recprd, something is wrong with my
connection to this website - cant get this forum to
load - have no simialr problem anywhere on the
internet - I will consult my isp tomorrow ...

ps: If Gray denies now he said what he said that is
HIS problem not mine. People have advised me
Gray made similar expressions to others. If Gray
denies that, then Gray has a credibility problem too.

I have tried to call Mr Gray as per Blevins insistence.
I have tried every number I have. Gray is either not
taking my calls or is unavailable. Mr Gray can call me at any time, also. Telephones work two ways.
But, I will not try any further.

That is all I can say on the subject because that is
literally all I know. If Blevins claims to have more
recent better info then let Blevins (or Gray) explain
it in detail.

Is Blevins really worth all of this trouble? Is this
forum where Blevins has run people off really worth
all of this problem? Maybe no one here cares.
Maybe people here are entertained by it - a lot of
people are NOT entertained by these machinations
here. It goes to the credibility of Dropzone. And if
this is the level you people want here, then you
definately have it, even without me - not even 377
can deny THAT! This forum has become a literal joke
and disgusting. ...

But, I am literally sitting here waiting for minutes
waiting for this website to load so I can do anything
here ... have no simialr problem anywhere else.
I guess Dropzone is unlucky for me ...

Congrats to troll Blevins. It works in his advantage,
as usual... kind of a stacked deck with both my hands tied behind me!

...lets see if this will now load?

PICK up the Damn Phone.

:)What has been going on? I guess I missed something!

Let things be. Grey was the one who made your real name known in the book - was he not! Of course that is different than putting it out on internet media souce.

:SFrankly I did NOT read the book in its entirety - some chapters I only scanned. What never leaves my mind is JT carries a GUN at all times. Enough to scare anyone, if they are aware of his temper and the things he claims and verbal threats he has made in the
past. I do NOT want to be in the same room or on the same grounds with that man unless he is sedated or in restraints. He is scary!

:oYou, now I would really like to meet you - no one can ever really figure you out. I want to see the face behind the persona you project. You I never figured out.

[:/]As for Blevins - I do not think he even reads some the post. He is in his own world. I was doing and telling things I have not told before - none of it prove Duane was Cooper nor was it intended to do so, but Blevins pops up about things we have discussed and resolved in the past. That is not conductive to any progress with any subject.

Made a lot of progress recently in uncovering some of Duane's background and old friends. Now, the most important one - I have my fingers cross that he is still alive! All I have is a very very common name and afraid to even start pulling the crap up.
THis man was my age and his father and Duane knew each other in WA.

At least I GO forward and do NOT just use the same old stuff all the time. With an ongoing search there are new elements.

Evidently Blevin has all he is ever going to get and I wish I had been able to do some of what I am doing now - yrs ago. Regretfully I am not very computer literate and have to pay for these things. With a very common name is going to be tough! Last name is Harris
First name is just as common.

I know he lived in the Denver area and then went to Spokane where they had family or perhaps it was his wife had family. Had I not found the man and the woman who were our witnessed for the wedding - I would never have known I had criss-crossed one memory with another. Got the names right but was putting the wrong one in WA with family who lived there in the 70's.

:):D
A Glimmer of HOPE, if not for anything else - but to learn more of Duane's history and how these people viewed him - did they know he was an excon? How well did they know him? Are they SHOCKED to find out he spent so many yrs in prisons - YES they are! Everyone remembered ONE certain thing about him - is GRIN.

That grin I do not believe was ever captured in a photo - evidently I was NOT the only ONE whose attention it got...The friend in Atl. that was his main focus on Duane and now I find older friends mention that as the main part of his character.