47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I'm really surprised the FBI hasn't sucked Blevins right up and put him
in charge of old case files, the man is amazing, no degree in Journalism,
very little in Mental Heath and he's an expert! except for his main problem,

Robert about his mistakes:
"Mine are many, and some are legend."
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Some times during my 21+ years in the Army I didn't wear my uniform, and dressed, and acted, very different than the "norm", as it was part of what my "mission" was at the time.

Even today, working in the Private Security field, I some times dress and act differently than what people think, again, it is part of the "mission".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I simply pointed out that you were talking about Duane! and yet the
name calling comes right behind it! you have a big problem with Criticism.

you constantly come on here like you have the key to the crime and then
state you can not share it on the thread!

next time just PM the person and don't say anything on the thread!

Can't you read - the request was for one of the posters to make their pm available to me or call me. The information is NOT about Duane Weber, just someone he knew! FROM way way back!

:D;):)
Sad but true.....

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Look. None of that means squat today. I keep trying to direct this discussion AWAY from Ken Christiansen, but every time I do...someone keeps bringing him back up, or making comparisons to him regarding Gossett comments.

Ummm. Nah. That would be you that brought up Christiansen. Jeez.
LOL...And then you did it again...but I'm not copying all that.

Got to wrest control of the remote from my son so I can change the channel...The Big Lebowski is on. My son says you either get it or you don't.
I said I get it - I'm not that old. It's just not one of those that I have to see every frickin time it comes on. Puhlease.

How is the interview coming along? You never answered my question about the co-pilot. Did you ever post that interview with "Rat" that you were asking for questions to use? I'm sure I just missed it but I used search and can't find it.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

" never said I was a mental health expert."
So, what gives you the right to say Cooper didn't have mental issues?
David Hubbard seems to think all hijackers have some sort of mental issue?
are you in the same league as Hubbard? you claim this by what credentials?

"I'm big on history and proper diagnosis," how can you give a "proper diagnosis"
without proper credentials?

"Washington State handles mental health care rather poorly"
If you were a part of this, once again why should I listen to you?

I think Hubbard has just a little more validation than a two-year degree in Speech
and Communications from a community college, don't you?

IMO this is why people have issues with you :ph34r:

also, is it proper for "active military" to go into a dangerous situation with a fake
grenade and empty pistol?

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I just made a post and it was some how deleted! I need to know ASAP what that is and why did Cooper chose to take one chute over the other chute?

DON"T ask why! Just answer my question. What is that damn thing and has this ever been discuss at any time in this thread or in Cooper history.

How and why did Cooper chose the chute he did. What is the man talking about?

The things I have been told today - really changes a lot of things. It just MIGHT mean this has been some kind of cover-up for yrs and yrs - but, why? Or was the FBI just so obstinate they could not see what was put right in front of them yrs and yrs ago.

All of this has stemmed from my efforts to put Duane in Spokana from 1945 to 1949 and because of my enquires. What happened is the conversation got turned around to 1962 - 1964. I didn't turn the conversation, but the man I was speaking to did.

I had spoke to the man before, but not in recent yrs. When he unloaded all of this today - I felt perhaps I had heard it before, but it made NO SENSE to me and was just Cooper Trivia and stories. Today it became history.

He had tried to tell me the story before - but, being a woman and not a jumper it just went over my head. Now, I get it and since the man is getting pretty old - he wanted to be sure I got it. I still do not understand it and due to the background sounds I had to keep asking names and places....so what I got was sound alikes. I made notes the best I could and often asked him to repeat things - but still could NOT them.

Since I do not live in the area and someone might say what I understand to be Noma Co is not Noma County - because of the Indian names. Waconna County, but sure that is just how it sounds and Not how it is spelled.

Little Ben, Frank and Shoals. I know where the old Shoals strip was but were was the other strip I was told about by the man and also by Weber. Some of these things are NO longer there.

All of this came out of my trying to put Duane in Spokane and along that high road. Then I find OTHER Cooper history also came out of that same area. I can't remember conversations the way I used to. All of this because I was trying to find someone to research OLD files in the Spokane area all the way to Coure D alene....I think the party then realized I knew more than I thought I did....and started to fill in the blank spots.

I will now analyze yesterday’s Lottery numbers and tie them to events, which will prove their predictive value. Or I’ll gather the case studies (aka previous Lottery results) and use them as an indicator of future drawings.

Sonofabitch. Analysis of last year’s drawings is worthless because there are no trends or numbers represented which fall outside the realm of pure random chance. The data is wrong.

Now yesterday’s numbers clearly included:

A: My ring size.

B: Age when I could vote.

C: My favorite caliber of gun.

D: Number of ‘Blind Mice’

E: Double the number of Mules used on my brand of soap.

There you have it. Clear, concise and irrefutable logic which supports how I should have won yesterday’s lottery. No argument as all of it is true, certified and verifiable. Go ahead and check, I’ve got living witnesses, photographs and recorded interviews which were recorded electronically on electronic recording things you don’t even know.

I also support the amazingly brilliant ethos which requires a person to ‘bring’ a suspect in order to have an intelligent dialog about DB Cooper. This truth is so truthy, that we hold it to be, self evident.

What better indication of intelligence, than to require a person to do something, that has a 100% certainty, of being WRONG?! Imagine a ‘Cooper Sleuth Club’ with a membership of 100, which followed that criterion. Be definition 99% would have to be dead wrong, with 100% of them thinking this was a great idea. Truly the definition of mutually exclusive.

Here is what I can PROVE on KC:

1) For at least two years before the hijacking, he made no more than $512 a month before taxes, and during this time there was a strike at NWA.

Pay stubs? bank statements? W2's? If you have those I'll give you this one.

2) That he and Bernie Geestman disappeared for a week over the time of the crime, and that they went at least as far as Oakville, WA. This is because that is where the trailer and wagon were parked, and Bernie brought them home when he returned.

Prove it. (Not through your hearsay going by what someone told you - how can you PROVE it)

3) That Kenny went through about $23,000 in cash between April and October of 1972. (House, adjoining lot, loan, lot behind Safeway in Bonney Lake)

Can you prove all of this? The only thing I've seen proof for is the house deed, right. Do you have cancelled checks for the loan? Notarized documents, any documents? If you do, then you get one point for each document :D

4) That Kenny purchased the house from people where Geestman served as their Best Man at the wedding.

No reason to disbelieve this one, but do you have something tangible to back up this statement with? Picture, guest book?

5) That Kenny had been a paratrooper, but no record exists of him jumping after he got out of the Army.

So THAT obviously means that he NEVER jumped after he got out of the army. Hard to prove a negative. And you haven't :)

6) That he wrote home expressing his unhappiness with both his financial situation and his employer.

I'll give you this one. But it's also something that I've done in the past and I have yet to hijack a plane or jump out of one:)

7) That Bernie Geestman lied on several occasions regarding his whereabouts, his employment, and other things in an attempt to distance himself from any possible hint he was involved. And that he attempted to get his sister (unsuccessfully) to change her story.

Hearsay. Prove it. Got any timecards, any pay stubs, any documents? Don't tell me - you heard her say that

That's it. The rest of it is either witness testimony or pics/docs that must be classified as circumstantial.

You think. :S

The report to the FBI doesn't try to 'prove' Kenny was the hijacker and that Margie and Bernie Geestman were involved. In fact, it says we don't in the report itself.

It is simply a tool for the FBI to check out the true story on Christiansen if they ever decide to do so.

Everything is speculation. I do hope that the FBI checks out his fingerprints if nothing else -- if they haven't already done. Maybe what you sent them will spur them on. Until then I think we agree that it is speculation and it's not proof by any known definition. But I'll let you look the definition up for yourself. I'm glad you are finally seeing the light. :)

J.T.: Hey there, little Yankee boy. Look what I got.
Vinny Gambini: What is it?
J.T.: $200.
Vinny Gambini: Bring it here, let me see it.
[J.T. presents a roll of bills]
Vinny Gambini: How do I know that's not a bunch of ones with a twenty wrapped around it?
J.T.: [after short pause] It's two hundred bucks.
Vinny Gambini: Fan it out, show it to me.
[pause. J.T. stuffs the roll back in his pocket]
Vinny Gambini: Yeah, right

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Skyjack,

I have a question for you. When did you realize who Dan Cooper was? In other words - what was it about the random utterances of a very sick man that made you say ummmm... who is this Dan Cooper?
I mean what if he had said I'm Jonathan Dyer or Sam Brown? Or Mac McKinley? What id he said I'm John Collllllllins.
I can understand if you knew who Dan Cooper was that you would investigate but without knowing who he was why would you have investigated this versus if he had just said a random name from a television show he saw? Why did it even register with you that it was anything to question? I'm sure you've told this before but please don't make me search. Just curious

"Didn't McCoy wear a jumpsuit and boots? "
" someone with just enough experience jumping to be dangerous."

Christiansen enlisted in the Army in 1944 and was trained as a paratrooper,
finishing high in his class/group (according to you) does wearing loafers
sound like something Kenny or an experienced jumper would do? even if
he didn't jump for years?

I still don't recall it ever being proven KC WAS trained as a Paratrooper.

I asked for this several pages back, I don't recall ever seeing it addressed.

I know It is not your job to prove it, but maybe you saw it if it was posted?

Matt

Matt

you are correct, to the best of my knowledge I haven't seen any
military records of KC.......quick search time :ph34r:

quick search:

Kenith Christiansen

Display Partial Records
File unit: Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)

No Records Found......Hmmmm

I just made a post and it was some how deleted! I need to know ASAP what that is and why did Cooper chose to take one chute over the other chute?

DON"T ask why! Just answer my question. What is that damn thing and has this ever been discuss at any time in this thread or in Cooper history.

How and why did Cooper chose the chute he did. What is the man talking about?

The things I have been told today - really changes a lot of things. It just MIGHT mean this has been some kind of cover-up for yrs and yrs - but, why? Or was the FBI just so obstinate they could not see what was put right in front of them yrs and yrs ago.

All of this has stemmed from my efforts to put Duane in Spokana from 1945 to 1949 and because of my enquires. What happened is the conversation got turned around to 1962 - 1964. I didn't turn the conversation, but the man I was speaking to did.

I had spoke to the man before, but not in recent yrs. When he unloaded all of this today - I felt perhaps I had heard it before, but it made NO SENSE to me and was just Cooper Trivia and stories. Today it became history.

He had tried to tell me the story before - but, being a woman and not a jumper it just went over my head. Now, I get it and since the man is getting pretty old - he wanted to be sure I got it. I still do not understand it and due to the background sounds I had to keep asking names and places....so what I got was sound alikes. I made notes the best I could and often asked him to repeat things - but still could NOT them.

Since I do not live in the area and someone might say what I understand to be Noma Co is not Noma County - because of the Indian names. Waconna County, but sure that is just how it sounds and Not how it is spelled.

Little Ben, Frank and Shoals. I know where the old Shoals strip was but were was the other strip I was told about by the man and also by Weber. Some of these things are NO longer there.

All of this came out of my trying to put Duane in Spokane and along that high road. Then I find OTHER Cooper history also came out of that same area. I can't remember conversations the way I used to. All of this because I was trying to find someone to research OLD files in the Spokane area all the way to Coure D alene....I think the party then realized I knew more than I thought I did....and started to fill in the blank spots.

Sure you aren't talking about Scholls, Oregon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholls,_Oregon

I'm with Matt -- a little confused by your post and not sure what you are asking??

Matt

Dont KC's letters home from service attest to him
doing jumps? Blevins presented several of those
and other records/background earlier. ?

Matt

Dont KC's letters home from service attest to him
doing jumps? Blevins presented several of those
and other records/background earlier. ?

I think that's correct.

Here is one post out of many that came up on the search (I just picked one - so I have no idea of the context):

According to Skipp Porteus, the story of Kenny jumping comes from a single letter dated August 4, 1946 from Sendai .........

From Skipp:

"“Dear Folks,” Kenny wrote home in one letter dated August 4, 1946, from Sendai. “I went to church this morning. I went last Sunday also. I had more reason to go last Sunday, as after ten months of hibernation, I once again donned a chute and reserve and entered a C-46. I cringed a good deal, but I managed once again to pitch myself into the blast. That jump was worth $150. The nicest thing about the whole affair was that I never had time to worry about it … Don’t get the idea that I didn’t get that certain stomackless [sic] feeling, because I did.”"

Mr. Blevins quotes this letter in his book, and provides no other Japan letters. Are there any others?

Kenny was deployed, after his initial training on August 16, 1945. [Ed. note: Japan surrendered on August 12, 1945. Nagasaki was August 9, 1945]

Looking at the ten month "hibernation" ..maybe this was his first jump after training............

Is there any proof KC was in the military? I'm reading pages back in the
760+ range and Blevins is in trouble back then, misquoting, calling people
liars, admitting the Amboy chute is not Coopers etc. etc.

does Blevins or Port. even reveal the letters for viewing?or is this more
hearsay?

"I did some interviews. Skipp Porteous is the investigator."

now he's all filled up with knowledge for everyone, top 12 goes to top 25,
still on the Amboy chute, it goes on for eternity....much like today....

just noticed:
"I managed once again to pitch myself into the blast"
I take it this is where the name of the book came from?

Is there any proof KC was in the military? I'm reading pages back in the
760+ range and Blevins is in trouble back then, misquoting, calling people
liars, admitting the Amboy chute is not Coopers etc. etc.

does Blevins or Port. even reveal the letters for viewing?or is this more
hearsay?

"I did some interviews. Skipp Porteous is the investigator."

now he's all filled up with knowledge for everyone, top 12 goes to top 25,
still on the Amboy chute, it goes on for eternity....much like today....

just noticed:

Yes - Kenny was in the military - remember we went through the discussion about him going in directly from High school - they had a special program for that type of enlistment. You can search on Kenny Army in the thread and get some posts you can look at. Blevins was wrong about some of the historical reference (or didn't understand), but as to Kenny's service, I've looked up his military stuff when I was researching his genealogy so I can vouch for that.

just noticed:

Think so. LOL...I just watched Signs so I'm not much on coincidence right now. :)

Matt

you are correct, to the best of my knowledge I haven't seen any
military records of KC.......quick search time :ph34r:

quick search:

Kenith Christiansen

Display Partial Records
File unit: Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)

No Records Found......Hmmmm

You might not have found it because of the spelling. I think it's Kenneth Christiansen.

"You might not have found it because of the spelling. I think it's Kenneth Christiansen."
Yep, that will do it, didn't notice I did that,,,,,,,

Thanks B|

The story of Kenny jumping comes from a single letter dated August 4, 1946 from Sendai .........

From Skipp:

"“Dear Folks,” Kenny wrote home in one letter dated August 4, 1946, from Sendai. “I went to church this morning. I went last Sunday also. I had more reason to go last Sunday, as after ten months of hibernation, I once again donned a chute and reserve and entered a C-46. I cringed a good deal, but I managed once again to pitch myself into the blast. That jump was worth $150. The nicest thing about the whole affair was that I never had time to worry about it … Don’t get the idea that I didn’t get that certain stomackless [sic] feeling, because I did.”"

Mr. Blevins quotes this letter in his book, and provides no other Japan letters. Are there any others?

Kenny was deployed, after his initial training on August 16, 1945. [Ed. note: Japan surrendered on August 12, 1945. Nagasaki was August 9, 1945]

Looking at the ten month "hibernation" ..maybe this was his first jump after training............

KC states that the jump was "worth $150". This presumably would be military jump pay. Does anyone know how the jump pay worked in 1946?

How many jumps did he have to make to receive it? Is jump pay based on making a certain number of jumps per month? Or per quarter? And I assume it was paid at a fixed rate each month.

Robert99

Skyjack,

I have a question for you. When did you realize who Dan Cooper was? In other words - what was it about the random utterances of a very sick man that made you say ummmm... who is this Dan Cooper?
I mean what if he had said I'm Jonathan Dyer or Sam Brown? Or Mac McKinley? What id he said I'm John Collllllllins.
I can understand if you knew who Dan Cooper was that you would investigate but without knowing who he was why would you have investigated this versus if he had just said a random name from a television show he saw? Why did it even register with you that it was anything to question? I'm sure you've told this before but please don't make me search. Just curious

:|[:/]Well, as you have said I have answered this before and I will try to recall the story as I remember it. ONE LAST TIME!

Duane had been in the hospital a few days and I went home. He told me to keep the briefcase with me at all times. He was emphatic about that. That morning when I got to the hospital - the Hospital adminstrator, the Dr. and his nurse were in the room. I asked what was going on. Duane asked me where his brief case was and I replied right "in my hand" - you told me to keep it with me.

I put the briefcase on his lap in the bed. Duane removed files and handed them to the Doctor and asked the Dr. if he understood what they were. He noted to the DR. to look at the dates. Dated back to time he had first gone on the machine in 1990.

Duane made a point to have them take NOTE he had taken NO medication for 2 days and he did NOT want the little "guy" to come to his room asking him how many finger he was holding up and what his birthday was and what day it was. The little guy was a psycologist to see if he was mentally sound because Duane was refusing dialysis and the hospital wanted him to continue.

After they left (the room was L shaped and he could not see the door) if there was anyone there.
I assured him no one was there and thought he wanted a smoke and he waved his hands NO. "I've got something to tell you". "I'm Dannn Coooper". My reply was that I knew he had used the name John Collins and was in jail for 16 months. He told me about jumping out of a plane and I just poo pooed him saying "You jump out of a plane" Give me a break". He had also told me a few days early when I was dressing him to take him to the hospital when I asked him if he was ever going to tell me how he hurt his knee - his answer then was "jumping out of plane" and I dismissed that as his just kidding me or when he was in the service. Had no time to think about it - I knew I was taking him to the hospital for the last time.

IN the hospital days later he tried to tell me what he did and who Cooper was, but I had just been told my husband would decease in about 5 days...my mind would not allow me to listen to this. It all just went over my head. He was attempting to tell me about the skyjacking, but I just would not listen - I was still digesting that he would be gone in 5 days (he would live for 11 days). In desperation he shouted out very very loudly "Oh Fuck, Let it die with me". The nurses came running in thinking he was upset about his decision and started giving him morphine.

Days later he told me we had to talk and was very alert. As I was adjusting his pillow I found a tissue with lots of pills in it. He re-interated we needed to talk and he needed to be clear of mind. I don't remember what he said then.

I chastized him for not taking his medication and told the nurse he was not taking them. (I was like a mother hovering over her child) and I did realize they were trying to help him along rather than ease any pain he may have been suffering. He was in no pain he told me.

After that they made him stick out his tongue when they gave him the pills. He kept telling asking me about the van and said he had something hidden in it. I told him I knew he had things hidden. I don't remember if he told me where - because I was NOT facing the fact that he would actually die - I don't know what I was thinking. No one wants to face things - I was always one to turn a deaf ear as I did to his past after I found out he had been in prison when he went on dialysis in 1990.

During the next 3 days he kept insisting we go for a ride. There were torrential rains and I had him dressed for his ride and the nurse said it was OK, but there was NO way to get him to the car.

The next night again I tried but the winds and the rains would not let up. Back in the room the rain pelted against the windows and the morphine was taking its toll he said " Come on Jo Lets get this fucking Show on the Road - come on Jo lets get on down the road - Lets get the fucking show on the road." They were words similar to that, but I no longer remember the exact wording.

The next night he was totally out of it - not eating or drinking and I was told not to force feed him.
He managed to get out of the POSEY belt they had restrained him with and was sitting up in the middle of the bed with his penis and testicals in his hands like a giant budda. Again those word - "Lets Get this shown on down the road"

I thought he was talking about dieing. The nurses gave him more morphine to quiet him and told me to go home and get some rest - I had been with him 24/7 for several days except to go home and bathe and change clothes. That night I let them talk me into going home and sleeping.

When I got there the next morning they told me he was going. He acknowledged I was there, but in a stupor. I was writing a letter when he made this weird statement "Take the baby Down Stairs, Bring the baby back up - I can't go till the baby get here". Since my daughter was pregnant - I thought this what he was referring to. That was his last words before he said
"I Love You" and then the death gurgle.

Now I am crying.[:/][:/]

I have told the story before and it may have changed a little over the yrs. It will soon be 18 yrs in March...I am now in my mid 70's and time takes it toll on ones memory as to the details. I am sure there were details I have left out - but one can only remember so much.

I told my daughter about some of this at that time... and my sister. None of us ever gave it a thought. None of us knew who Dan Cooper was - probably just another alias he had used - we knew about the Collins thing.

II had started to date several months later and was dating a man whose feelings I did NOT want to hurt - he came from a nice local family and well thought of but I knew I would never have feeling for this man. I started to talk about Duane to let him know I was NOT ready for a serious relationship. Instead of being put off when I told him the story above - he looked at me and asked me if I had ever thought my husband had been D.B. Cooper. Well, he had to refresh my mind about who Cooper was, but I was so involved in my studies for my real estate exam - I had pushed that out of my mind.

Since I do NOT cram for exams I called Lee and asked him what was the name of the man he told me to look up. I called from the library because I was looking for a good book to take to Panama with me. He had to tell me again the name D. B. Cooper.

Thank Heavens I did not read that book the night before the exam. I had gone down early the day before to take a cram course and the course touched on somethings my class had not, so I decided to study. The rest is history. I aced the test and started reading the book after I got back home and on page 13 or thereabouts - I was on the phone to the FBI and continued to call them the more I read.
UNTIL that NIGHT I had NOT known that Cooper gave his name as Dan Cooper nor had I read anything about the incident.

Remember the article in 1980 when the money was found. Duane left the house with the paper and I never got to read the article. There was a news flash on TV about UnSolved Crime and a special that was going to be on TV. Duane then arranged for us to go out with another couple in the middle of the WK.

I remember this because I apologized to the woman who I had neve met until that night for being bad company, because I had wanted to see that special.

Duane COULD NOT ALLOW ME TO SEE THAT SPECIAL IN 1980 - HE KNEW I WOULD PUT WHAT HE SAID IN WA AND THE PLACES HE TOOK ME TO IN WA JUST A FEW MONTHS EARLIER...that I might put it together! He left in March for Mobile AL leaving me in CO for my daughters birthday and graduation. When he came home for her graduation he quizzed her about a football coach at her school --- who had a name used by one of the articles. I did NOT know at the time anything about why he was curious about the name.

FIND out the name of the FOOTBALL coach during the class of 1980 for Fort Collins CO. I do not remember the names now....but was one associated with one of the Stewardesses. Does not mean it was the husband of either nor related but Duane had never showed any interest in Donna's teacher or school in the past. This was a 1st and last. Even I do not remember now...time takes its toll.

The story of Kenny jumping comes from a single letter dated August 4, 1946 from Sendai .........

From Skipp:

KC states that the jump was "worth $150". This presumably would be military jump pay. Does anyone know how the jump pay worked in 1946?

How many jumps did he have to make to receive it? Is jump pay based on making a certain number of jumps per month? Or per quarter? And I assume it was paid at a fixed rate each month.

Robert99

Back then, it was $50 a month for Enlisted and $100 a month for Commissioned Officers, IIRC.

Now it is $150 a month for both.

The quote, seems to refer to making a jump once every three months (reg is actually 90 days), the requirement to stay on status. So he would be an enlisted man, making one jump every 90 days.

Other than letters, did the records show up? The pics from earlier would not have been of a Paratrooper.

Matt

ARMY SERIAL NUMBER 17141033
NAME CHRISTIANSEN#KENNETH#P## CHRISTIANSEN#KENNETH#P##
RESIDENCE: STATE 74 MINNESOTA
RESIDENCE: COUNTY 149 STEVENS
PLACE OF ENLISTMENT 7325 FT LEAVENWORTH KANSAS
DATE OF ENLISTMENT DAY 18
DATE OF ENLISTMENT MONTH 12
DATE OF ENLISTMENT YEAR 44
GRADE: ALPHA DESIGNATION PVT# Private
GRADE: CODE 8 Private
BRANCH: ALPHA DESIGNATION NO# No branch assignment
BRANCH: CODE 02 No branch assignment
FIELD USE AS DESIRED # #
TERM OF ENLISTMENT 5 Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
LONGEVITY ### ###
SOURCE OF ARMY PERSONNEL 5 Enlisted Reserve or Medical Administrative Corps (MAC) Officer
NATIVITY 74 MINNESOTA
YEAR OF BIRTH 26 26
RACE AND CITIZENSHIP 1 White, citizen
EDUCATION 5 1 year of college
CIVILIAN OCCUPATION 992 Undefined Code
MARITAL STATUS 6 Single, without dependents
COMPONENT OF THE ARMY 3 Reserves - exclusive of Regular Army Reserve and Officers of the Officers Reserve Corps on active duty under the Thomason Act (Officers and Enlisted Men -- O.R.C. and E.R.C., and Nurses-Reserve Status)