47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins shoots from the hip with:

“...you might assume Cooper buried some of the evidence.” (oh, wood eye?)

Yeah, buried…. Just like ostriches do with their heads up their asses.

Bring metal detectors? And the purpose of that would be……? To augment the girl repellant aftershave, fanny pack and Star Trek shirt you are wearing? Why not a GPR or is the goal in fact to blend into the surroundings by, looking like a friendless loser?

Let’s see for “the 100th time” what the other skyjackers actually did!

McNally- Survive – YES! Bury anything- NO!

Heady- Survive- YES! Bury anything- NO!

LaPoint- Survive- YES! Bury anything- NO!

McCoy- Survive –YES! Bury anything- sorta.

McCoy took his rig and shoved it into a metal culvert. So he didn’t technically bury it, and a metal detector for a metal drainage pipe, might help Helen Keller or Ronnie Milsap…. Oops, scratch Keller unless there’s a detector that vibrates. Oh and scratch Keller again unless she’s part of the long anticipated Zombie Apocalypse, but if she is, and there’s a metal detector that vibrates, then she would be a good choice for RobertMBlevins well planned expedition.

Here’s an exercise. Why not take a can of soup out of your cupboard and go outside right now. Take whatever could fit in a briefcase, already crowded with flares and a battery (think large spoon or pointed stick of moderate length), and bury the soup in your backyard. That‘s right, don’t talk about it, bury it! I said bury it.

When you’re done with this tiny task, check the amount of time consumed and the volume of what you buried. Then reconsider every part of your adventure with invading Southern Washington with metal detectors, shovels and absolutely no test plan, protocol, standardization, skills or ability to avoid every child and citizen openly mocking you. I’m sure someone will ‘accidentally’ alert the media and proceed to ‘play the victim’ with being interviewed and making press releases. The false modesty and denial are cornerstones of failure and humiliation. I wait with bated breath.

Let's not forget the temperature of the ground and the roots that would be
everywhere you dig. you would need a good shovel and a pick axe to get
anywhere especially if you are in a wooded area.

what survival gear did he carry? or are we going to explain again how Cooper
hit his mark and had a utility shed waiting on the X spot?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Skyjack 71 says in part:

'NO ONE is doing one thing that is related to attempts to solve the crime anymore. All U guys are doing is throwing things out there - and with NO basis for them.

Blevins is selling his book,

Georger is making NO sense at all - is he a closet alcoholic? Being to sound like it - that or he is MORE off his Rocker than I am proposed to be by some of U...'

Okay, first...stop with the book thing. Whether I post here or not makes absolutely no impact on sales. For the 100th time: 97% of our sales come from the wholesale-only Ingram catalog. About two percent from Amazon, and the remaining one percent from direct sales, mostly from deliveries to local bookstores in the Puget Sound area.

I spent almost three months creating a detailed report on Christiansen for the Seattle FBI. That is something regarding 'helping solve the case'. Or at least trying to eliminate one of the known suspects.

I think Georger's a smart guy, but his posts are increasingly nonsensical and bitter in the extreme. I find myself ignoring his posts more and more. After Geoff Gray emailed me last week and said he NEVER told ANYONE I was 'untrustworthy' or those other things Georger claimed he said...well, I no longer pay attention to Georger much.

One big problem around here is that everyone thinks their opinion is the only one that counts, and everyone else is either wrong, or full of BS. Attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message has become the norm. Also...at least three of you who post here (one is known) trashed Regina's article over at Wordpress with the most filthy crap I've ever read. So now I no longer trust anyone around here except 377 and a couple of others.

It's part of the reason I decided to withhold the release of the KC report from Dropzone, because frankly...some of you can't be trusted.

Cooperland, I have discovered, has a Hate Department.:)

Something I have learned watching this thread: Cooperland on the DZ could be it's very own book. Oh, the drama. Really quite hysterical

18e wrote

Something I have learned watching this thread: Cooperland on the DZ could be it's very own book. Oh, the drama. Really quite hysterical

Geoff Gray did write such a book documenting, among other things, our "squabble-drama" here.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Got another laugh out of this tonight....Blevins is FOREVER selling his book NO matter HOW much he may protest.

Robert99 is really getting testy lately. He attacks everything I say and he has NO sense of humor - at least Georger "most of the time" can take a good punch and so do I.

So what deductions do I make about Robert99 - he knows the OLD girl is ON something and he can't stand it. I have been taking the punches for YRS and he can't stand for me to say ONE word lately.

He sure is GETTING TESTY about my posts lately. He tries to find something negative about every word I post - even when I am having fun.

AHH! I got it - he can't stand for anyone to have FUN. When the thread gets like it has lately - WE have to have some fun with it. I don't think Robert99 has a fun bone in his body. One thing for sure he doesn't want me posting here at all.

What is wrong Robert99, has Spokane got you a little nervous.
If not - something has got you rattled. Me on something or on to something? Duhhh! At least I am not an old cranky guy with nothing to offer....and at least I keep on investigating. How about a little more investigating and a little less bashing.

Jo, Has Florida legalized pot? You sound like it. Or at least you are being well supplied from somewhere. Fortunately, your local wind generally blows to the east and not the west.

Good luck on Spokane. Why don't you visit that fair city? You could drive out there and make stops at some of the various prisons along the way that figure into your story. And you could also visit that famous stretch of highway in Montana where Duane managed to contact an aircraft (airliner, space shuttle, UFO?) on a CB radio. That should bring back memories.

But I do have a question that I have been wanting to ask you. What are you getting out of your claimed "search" to prove that Duane was D.B. Cooper and that you are the renowned Mrs. D.B. Cooper?

I am sure you resent Marla trying to cut in on your operation and, heaven forbid, she has been on the same morning talk shows that have ignored you for all these years.

If you are personally convinced that Duane was Cooper, and I doubt if you are, then where is all the evidence that you have found in 18+(?) years of searching?

If are not convinced that Duane was Cooper, then you need to talk to Blevins. He has been posting recently on this same subject area. Blevins can probably give you a definition of the mental state of an individual who repeatedly hits their head against the wall and expects the next repetition to have a different outcome.

Finally, your health seems to have improved over the last week or so. You began playing the health card about 2006 on another web site. And for the last couple of years or so, you have been posting on DZ.com that you and St. Peter are already holding hands. I trust your health will continue to improve.

Robert99

18e wrote

Geoff Gray did write such a book documenting, among other things, our "squabble-drama" here.

Well as soap operas go, this is a damned poor one!

Devised by morons for morons. The average
housewife would throw it in the trash and move to
something with a plot-line that isnt like paint drying,
upside down -

I give this novel a big 'D" for dull and dumb beyond
the ability of a maggot to even be attracted -

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins can probably give you a definition of the mental state of an individual who repeatedly hits their head against the wall and expects the next repetition to have a different outcome...'

Actually, I don't know what any outcome would be, because I haven't a clue whether or not Ken C was the hijacker. The purpose of the FBI report was to provide them with the available evidence on KC and to give them the tools to find out.

There are too many questions, too many available witnesses, too many lies, too many coincidences to simply ignore them all. He needed to be CHECKED OUT once and for all. That's all there is to it. It's not complicated.

If I were simply interested in selling the book, I would not have done the report, because there's a very good chance that if the Seattle FBI checks out what I sent...that they might discover Kenny wasn't the guy. In fact, chances are much greater that this will happen. In that case, the book would be completely useless to me and I would have to change it all around. And...it would no longer sell.

If I were not interested in discovering the truth, I would leave the whole thing alone because Blast sells a steady number of copies month in and month out. This would stop of course, if KC were discounted by the FBI, and the FBI says why by addressing the available evidence. I have nothing to gain by pushing them to check out Kenny, unless they find out he WAS Cooper...and let's face it...the chances of that are very small.

LOL...377 is right. Gray did mention Dropzone in his book, and the drama that accompanies it. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything..."

Marilyn Monroe

Drama?

The drama of fossilized socks on the coal stove for
300 days?

The drama of drier lint?

The drama of spent 7-UP someone left the cap off
of for two years -

Play it again, Sam. Never mind that your saxophone
was run over by a truck!

Is it true most writers write about what they know
about? Then if they dont know anything, then what?

Do the paranoid hate and go berserk over humor?

:S

'What happened to Tina's uniform? Does the FBI have it? Why wasnt Tom Kaye allowed to see and test it? Why hasn't Geoff Gray written about it?
How did Adventure Books B.I/C.S.I. forget to
mention it in reference to Kenny's dna on the
uniform!? Or Weber's dna on the uniform?...'

This may not matter. Tina's uniform probably got pretty wet while she made those trips in and out dragging in the chutes and money out of the rain. I'll also assume the FBI didn't make her strip when they got to Reno...since the tech for DNA was nonexistent in 1971. She almost certainly had it cleaned after the hijacking. I guess she should have stripped on the plane, left her uniform on the same seat as the tie and met the press in her underwear. To preserve that future DNA possibility. As an added bonus...those pictures of the crew de-planing in Reno would have been WAY more interesting.

You are a barrel of laughs today. :)

Marilyn Monroe

Good grief! You fell right into that one !

Seen any other UFO's today?

Give us your dissertation on thrumps.
http://www.wordnik.com/words/thrumps

:D

Georger wrote

upside down -

I guess Georger doesn't like dive bars either.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger's post to Blevins:

Good grief! You fell right into that one !

Seen any other UFO's today?

Give us your dissertation on thrumps.
http://www.wordnik.com/words/thrumps

:D

Yea, he really fell into that one. He swallowed the damn bait whole (hook and all)?
:|

Outside of your quip remarks the thread has gotten quiet boring.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger wrote

upside down -

I guess Georger doesn't like dive bars either.

Never been to one. Been to thousands of others.

Have you ever been to a concentration camp or a
Nazi rally? Or a combat zone? Im guessing not.
But you have been a commercial fisherman,
watching other people's pots and catches (you said)
to save yourself time.

Georger: Well, we've heard everything you DON'T like. How about moving on to something that you DO like. All you've been doing for months is jumping on everyone. You don't like Gray, his book, pretty much almost anything anyone says around here. And your credibility took a hit when you got caught falsely quoting Gray anyway. And a sladerous quote at that. (I can't believe you are still sticking to that story, BTW. But I'm a forgive-and-forget type as long as you don't do it again.) I think your past and hopefully future contributions more than make up for one thing done in anger.

Let's face it...you've become part of the problem on this thread, rather than contributing anything positive. At least lately. You could change that approach if you wanted.

The reference to Mucklow and leaving her uniform on the seat with the tie was a joke. You understand this, right? :S

Georger says in part:

'Is it true most writers write about what they know about? Then if they dont know anything, then what?...'

They're supposed to, yes. If they don't know anything, they end up getting jobs as creative writing instructors. B|

That's a joke, too.

Get a life, loser.

JO is only high on LIFE - period.
Just to be alive and still walking around - although maybe not for long.

As for Spokane WHAT do you not understand about NOT being able to travel.

I would give my eye teeth to make that trip myself, but then maybe I have false teeth!:D:D

Believe I made it very plain that I would not be able to make a trip to Spokane due to my over-all general health.

Do you know where Cheyenne and Rock Springs is in Montana?
Well, I don't either! Maybe in that state north of CO and West of ID! Perhaps you need to use a map. The road is flat and long with nothing on it - 1979.

Memories - I have many and my memories are VERY accurate for the most part. If my mind were a video - you would be able to see the praire!:);)

Georger says in part:

'Please STOP YOUR POLITICS!

Your photo depicting Tina Muckow as a stripper is in
VERY POOR TASTE!

Will the biggest empty cargo container please stand
up.

Get a life, loser...'

What politics? I don't see any politics in my last post. And the picture depicting a supposed Mucklow isn't any worse than some of the collages posted on her by Farflung. Some of those have been REALLY risque, yet I never heard you squawk about those.

Marilyn Monroe

Farflung is witty and intelligent.

You are dumb and venile-obtuse.

Farflung has something to say and contribute -

You don't.

Plus, the Farm Bill just passed Congress.

Whereas your & 377's taxes are going up at
midnight tomorrow night! That's just LAZY to a
fault! Get out your wallet!

But I do have a question that I have been wanting to ask you. What are you getting out of your claimed "search" to prove that Duane was D.B. Cooper and that you are the renowned Mrs. D.B. Cooper?

Fair Question.
Well, where do we start?

What am I getting out of the search?

I have proven the FBI never disclosed all it knew about Weber - why I don't know!
I have learned things about Weber I nor the FBI knew.

As for my using Mrs. D.B.Cooper and other such titles - it was a way of finding information without revealing my personal information. Started doing that before I went public in 2000. I did what the FBI told me for the 1st 2 yrs (1996 and 1997). That ended with the letter dated 1998 from the FBI and I started to dig in anyway I could for information about Duane and about Cooper.

After the letter I let the FBI know I had NEVER seen any colored composites of Cooper and all I had found on the Ben Gazarra look-alike composite had been the size of a postage stamps in blk and wht. digitized...just dots on paper. The agent sent me color copies of these and that was the day of NO RETURN.

My daughter was there when they arrived and I hit the ground in the middle of the yard - all I could do was hold up the pictures and say "Look! look! " She took one look at the composites which she had never seen. "Oh, My God I guess he really was Cooper!"

Smoked jumpers communicated from ground to plane and visa-versa in the 60's so HOW did they do this?

Small plane communicate with the ground on search and rescue before there before the new age of electronics. HOW?

Boats as sea communicated with planes - perhaps only a signal, but it was there in the 60's and 70's. How as this done?

I do NOT know what kind of system Duane had but we did receive a plane communication between Cheyenne and Little Rock Wym. I do not know if Duane's communication was received by them as they were going in the opposite direction.
We were going West and they were going East. The range was short, but it did happen!

Logic - the smokejumpers on the ground had to communicate with the planes and visa-versa - how was this accomplished?

Jo, The above is a quote from your post #38333.

So you meant Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little Rock, Wyoming?

I have been through Cheyenne, Wyoming. But where is Little Rock, Wyoming? It is not listed in my atlas index.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins boasts:

If I were not interested in discovering the truth, I would leave the whole thing alone because Blast sells a steady number of copies month in and month out.”

Code for: ONE.

RobertMBlevins continues with faux nobility:

This would stop of course, if KC were discounted by the FBI, and the FBI says why by addressing the available evidence.”

Robbie Burroughs, FBI Special Agent, referred to Kenny as an unviable suspect. Unviable: “not capable of working successfully; not feasible”.

But RobertMBlevins determines what the definition of “available evidence” is, and that could include some moronic piece of Formica scrap wood, which no one will ever know the provenance of, or care. So this will remain open for eternity, same way Weber has not been “properly” investigated. I have a hoop skirt which came to me via secret and dangerous means, which no one can appreciate. Can anyone prove this hoop skirt is NOT Cooper’s? I thought so.

Fair Question.
Well, where do we start?

What am I getting out of the search?

I have proven the FBI never disclosed all it knew about Weber - why I don't know!
I have learned things about Weber I nor the FBI knew.

As for my using Mrs. D.B.Cooper and other such titles - it was a way of finding information without revealing my personal information. Started doing that before I went public in 2000. I did what the FBI told me for the 1st 2 yrs (1996 and 1997). That ended with the letter dated 1998 from the FBI and I started to dig in anyway I could for information about Duane and about Cooper.

After the letter I let the FBI know I had NEVER seen any colored composites of Cooper and all I had found on the Ben Gazarra look-alike composite had been the size of a postage stamps in blk and wht. digitized...just dots on paper. The agent sent me color copies of these and that was the day of NO RETURN.

My daughter was there when they arrived and I hit the ground in the middle of the yard - all I could do was hold up the pictures and say "Look! look! " She took one look at the composites which she had never seen. "Oh, My God I guess he really was Cooper!"

Jo, Do you have an actual answer for the original question which you have posted above?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins states from the comfort of a time-space warp:

Burroughs is retired from the FBI……”

And that has exactly what to do with the price of beans in Brazil?

When Burroughs retired she magically lost her voice from a very long career in the FBI?

There needs to be a replacement Robbie, who must repeat and validate, each and everything the retired Robbie ever said?

Stating Burroughs’ retirement is a non-sequitur with lashings of diversion. She said Kenny wasn’t a viable suspect, she said that while employed by the FBI, and she said that because there was enough information for that determination to be made. Kenny isn’t the guy, he isn’t viable and the piece of Formica is just silly and embarrassing.

You certainly care a great deal about those book sales as you ALWAYS respond to any query or statement about the subject. Who made up the story about Captain Scott talking to Cooper is exhausting and not worthy of an honest response. Yep, no one notices any of that.

Smoked jumpers communicated from ground to plane and visa-versa in the 60's so HOW did they do this?

Small plane communicate with the ground on search and rescue before there before the new age of electronics. HOW?

Boats as sea communicated with planes - perhaps only a signal, but it was there in the 60's and 70's. How as this done?

I do NOT know what kind of system Duane had but we did receive a plane communication between Cheyenne and Little Rock Wym. I do not know if Duane's communication was received by them as they were going in the opposite direction.
We were going West and they were going East. The range was short, but it did happen!

Logic - the smokejumpers on the ground had to communicate with the planes and visa-versa - how was this accomplished?

------------------------------

Jo, The above is a quote from your post #38333.

So you meant Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little Rock, Wyoming?

-------------------------

Ooops!

Sorry MY BAD! It is Rock Springs, Wyoming. I do not remember the point the communciation came in, but we had already gone thru Laramie and was into the plaines area. Just lots of flat land....because I remember looking around trying to figure out where the hell it came from - we basically had the highway to ourselves - do not remember the time of day, but before noon. We left Ft. Collins, Co that morning to work the Green River/Rock Springs leads.

We would need to check in after 1 PM and I would start to work the phone for appointments while he went to the bank and mortgage company to let them know we were in town to work the write-ins. We made sure to do this so if anyone contacted the local loan depts or their bank they knew who we where and that we were legitimate. The insurance company was not affiliated with the loan corps or the banks, but authorized to place Mortgage protection programs into the house payment. This was a term policy to pay off the loan in the event of death and in some state disability to make the house payment. The disability was not an option available in all states and the underwriting process very difficult.

Farflung says in part:

'You certainly care a great deal about those book sales as you ALWAYS respond to any query or statement about the subject...'

Then stop statementing and querying. :)
What does Robbie Burrough's retirement have to do with Christiansen being a suspect?

Easy.

She retired in December 2009...before the current info on Christiansen emerged. Long before, as a matter of fact.

Blevins this is ONE time I will jump your ass. Robbie Burroughs had the information on KC way before you ever entered the picture. I was looking at an old communication the other day between Porteous and myself - did you know he talked to me by email a long time before YOU came along and ate out of his extended hand...or did you just chow down without saying Please?

You know I do NOT normallly come down on you - but, this one is ridiculous.

Wish someone would find out if Sluggo is still alive and how he is doing. That would at least be productive.

Alive, well, and too busy for frequent visits to this thread. I really bit off more than I could chew with the Vogtle 3&4 Project. I'm too old for 70-hr weeks. But, if you make your bed, You have to lay in it!

Last I heard about Sluggo was he was alive and well and lost interest in Cooper......

No, not lost intrest in NORJAK, interest is still high.

In fact, the direction this forum has taken, definately caused me to be less willing to spend time here.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

So how come when I query about who lied about Captain Scott talking to Cooper, I get a bunch of: I already answered that or just empty deflection?

Who (name) made up (falsified) the story about Captain Scott walking down the aisle, as if looking for a friend (that part slays me, how could anyone know that?), then approaches Cooper and asks……

Where did that BS come from? How did it end up in your book? I didn’t ask how many copies, did I? I’m asking how this passed editing, fact checking and various reviews, only to be identified as a piece of pure fiction, and lousy fiction at that. Who lied? Who? Name the wormy coward who wriggles and hides in dirt and other things which are disgusting. Who is it?

Jo writes

WA legalizing marijuana was a
very bad move. The crime rate will go off the wall...

Jo,
Care to cite any research linking pot smoking and a rise in crime?

377:

Well, look no further than Central KY. Remember the book - I forget the name of it now.

Your wife comes from the same neck of the woods as I do!