47 47
quade

DB Cooper

More gossip: Dona, Blevs, Meyer, me and others joked about how long we have been corralled on the phone by Jo. Dona won first prize by claiming a ten-hour phone chat with Jo one evening.

This evidence along with Galen Cook's remarks makes me soooooo glad I haven't given Jo my phone number. With email and PMs you can control the timing and duration of comms with Jo. It's not an insult. I like Jo, but I've never had a ten hour phone call with anyone nor do I plan to.

It's very difficult to judge the altitude of an airliner by its sound. Inversion layers can reflect sound if the airliner is flying below it. Power settings, as Bruce points out, is a big variable too.

Remote viewing? The closest I'll come to this technique is using a remote control to view a TV. To me it's an unscientific unproven hocus pocus thing. If anyone could prove it works they could claim the Randi Prize if one million dollars. I did use remote viewing to find a list sock once. But that's an anecdotal coincidence not a proof of efficacy. I know the difference between causation and correlation.

Sounds like a good time was had by all at Ariel. Hopefully next year.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Doug is becoming more than just a historian or conference host, and is doing some investigative work on Cooper, such as researching how often and who was using 727s as a jump platform, such as the Forest Service.

Forest Service using 727s as jumpships? That would astound me.

The state and fed forestry and wildland fire services have shown interest in contracting with companies flying retired jet airliners converted to fire tankers. Planes used in this role include 747 (tested and retired), DC 10 and BAE 146. The DC 10 slammed into trees taking one drop a little too low in CA. It ripped off a big outer section and tore up the rest of the left wing so bad you couldn't believe it managed to keep flying. A replacement wing was pulled from a desert derelict and the DC 10 was back in business.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dc+10+air+tanker+wing+damage&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IBmyUJePM8KfiAKgjYCADg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=416#i=45

https://www.google.com/search?q=dc+10+air+tanker+wing+damage&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IBmyUJePM8KfiAKgjYCADg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=416#i=44

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

If the FBI collected the bomb in Reno, but never revealed it, that would make a good "prove you have unique first hand knowledge of the incident" question to check self confessed Cooper wannabes.

I don't think that occurred, but I do think the FBI has kept some secrets that can be used to filter false claims.

The FBI made the announcement that tell tale evidence information had been withheld, like the BYU pin that went back to McCoy and was replaced by the tie clasp. But we don't want to talk about REAL facts, just the ones that the cover-up team wants to discuss. The Princess is out of the pumpkin guys! The glass slipper fits only Duane Weber, and there are plenty of silent witnesses that pulled off the caper for our tricky Government. Too obvious, too typical, too expected to be any other way. And I watched it unfold from the inside; I'm assuring 100%.

If the FBI collected the bomb in Reno, but never revealed it, that would make a good "prove you have unique first hand knowledge of the incident" question to check self confessed Cooper wannabes.

I don't think that occurred, but I do think the FBI has kept some secrets that can be used to filter false claims.

The FBI made the announcement that tell tale evidence information had been withheld, like the BYU pin that went back to McCoy and was replaced by the tie clasp. But we don't want to talk about REAL facts, just the ones that the cover-up team wants to discuss. The Princess is out of the pumpkin guys! The glass slipper fits only Duane Weber, and there are plenty of silent witnesses that pulled off the caper for our tricky Government. Too obvious, too typical, too expected to be any other way. And I watched it unfold from the inside; I'm assuring 100%.

stop with the stories Bob, why don't you answer Matts question Mr. Truth seeker?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

He can't. He is the "King of the Cover Up".
He knows he is fake and also knows he is safe here, as long as he doesn't post in another thread, since we all know he is making his story up, he won't be subject to any real legal issues. First time he decides to head back out and spread his falsehoods in another thread, the gloves come off and he loses all.

He actually has NO proof, only fake "evidence", googled pics, made up time lines, maps that are woefully false, and other made up crap.

This is Bob's rubber room, his safe place. We placate him and even prop him up to "act a fool" at times. We should just ignore him and wait for him to slip up in public, and then watch him in the news. He will then garner a bunch of support, and you will know a supporter since they will start with "Ah, bless his heart..."

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

***Doug is becoming more than just a historian or conference host, and is doing some investigative work on Cooper, such as researching how often and who was using 727s as a jump platform, such as the Forest Service.

Forest Service using 727s as jumpships? That would astound me.

Just though I would share.... wonder what possessed this guy....lol..in the Oregon forest no less...

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/bruce-campbell-boeing-727

LOTS more info here at "AirplaneHome.com"
http://airplanehome.com/
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

If only people could get past the ’jets are on top of the food chain’ mentality, then they could avoid some dookie. But depth isn’t a strong point when it comes to this subject, so why not readily believe jets have a prominent place in forestry ops?

It’s not like there is a layer cake of propulsion techniques based upon duty cycles, air flow and drag….. Right? So rockets must be the ‘Alpha Males’ of engines with all others simply dreaming of such grandeur. Jet engines and turbines have been ‘tested’ in cars and trains, without concern for the fact that trains and cars use the ground to travel across. That’s right, the dirty dusty ground and jet engines are known for two things: ingesting dirt and weeds without consequence, and having wicked big air filters at their intakes. So using jets at low or zero altitudes, long term, already has winner stamped all over it.

Here’s an example of a ‘Jet Car’ made by Chrysler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GZKpvTiq20&feature=fvwrel

I could just imagine what it would sound like at a traffic light, with a few dozen of those things ‘idling’ (18 -22 thousand RPM) then ramping up to move towards the next traffic light. This either had zero consideration for such a situation OR people thought there wouldn’t be traffic in the future so duty cycle, noise and mileage at low speeds for a turbine were not a consideration. But you theoretically could have had a pressurized car, so when you crossed a mountain range you would not get that annoying ear popping.

So what aircraft design would break all the rules of propulsion and physics? How about the M-15 made in Poland by a company known for making gruesome looking airplanes, named PZL?

http://cezet.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/pzl-m-15-belphegor-walkaround-2/

Your eyes don’t deceive you. That is in fact, a jet powered, biplane, with fixed tricycle gear, and twin tail booms used for crop dusting. Absolutely nothing about this airframe makes sense.

This is just an example of how a person can take something ‘sorta’ true then use it to leap to some logic, to support their belief system. Jets are fast, so a jet powered crop duster will finish a field faster.

Diesel-electric trains are used by EV (electric vehicle) proponents as proof that electricity is more efficient than gasoline to fuel cars. What they leave out is the incredibly low resistance to rolling trains experience, the high duty cycles of their journeys and the fact that electricity can supply nearly full torque at the lowest of RPM.

They also leave out that the battery is part of the fuel system, in that all batteries are chemical processes which are consumed as part of their use. Gas and diesel tanks don’t suffer from this phenomenon. Even with all this boring shit aside, I was stunned to see the gubberment has decided to raise the bar on energy generation and mathematics, by publishing a mileage sticker for electric cars, which doesn’t make sense, unless you really, really, really want to believe in unicorns.

Yep, the EPA actually printed a sticker that a car can get 119 miles per something magic, and no one knows what this means. I certainly don’t get it. Keep in mind the US Patent office wants a working model of a perpetual energy machine, and I think this comes close, or does it?

First of all what the hell is mileage regarding cars? Is it cost based, as I had assumed? Or energy based? Either way, 119 miles per whatever is neither. A gallon of gasoline represents a known quantity of energy which can be converted to how far it will push a car down a road. The same is true for propane, coal, wood and even electricity. Making an electric car won’t make some 3,000 pound vehicle travel the road using less energy since a gallon of gas represents around 28 kWh. But people really, really, really want to believe otherwise.

Tesla sells their batteries for $30,000, and the best case scenario would have these things lasting ten years till they need replacement. OK then, at 12,000 miles driven annually on average, times ten is 120,000 miles, divided by $30,000 dollars is, 25 cents a mile for battery consumption cost. Hmmm… 119 miles times 25 cents is $29.75. Hey, that’s not cheap now and makes me and my unicorn cry, therefore you are a bastard. See how scientific?

I know, I’ll attack this problem from the back door and then you’ll see, you’ll see.

An Earth raping Cadillac Escalade gets 18 miles per gallon. That’s very inefficient, where my electric car would have a battery consumption cost of 18 X 25 cents, for a total cost of $4.50, to travel the same distance as that nasty, dirty, filthy, I’ll just bet the owner is no stranger to humiliation or discipline, Escalade.

Now the national average price of gas is $3.43 per gallon, so as you can see the Escalade is $1.07 cheaper to operate than an electric car…. umm…….. hold on…… a land yacht V-8 costs less to operate than a two seat electric? No…. this simply can’t be….. the gubberment said 119 miles per unicorn tear….. they’re on MY side….….. you’re wrong… all of you are wrong….. electric is the future….. the jet engines of cars….NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Good luck prying anyone from their belief system, no matter the data or evidence to the contrary. If the Forest Service used jets, and this makes someone happy, then the Forest Service will eternally use jets and the Smokejumpers will be wearing electric underpants too. Nothing can avoid or abate these tumors once they have been whispered. I guess it is part of the human condition.

The four of us jumped from story to story, and it felt quite Hamish, as they say in Yiddish, and Meyer seemed to fall in love with the tavern’s ambience and Dona's warm nature.

Dona told us that she heard 305 fly overhead that night, and she adamantly says it was much lower than 10,000 feet. “It sounded like it was at 3,000-4,000 feet,” she declared.

Hamish yes. Distinctly hamish, with a touch of
chainuk holding up the whole Verklempt.

Dona's report is sandwiched in among decades of
airline noise abatement complaints from this
"corridor". Obviously she heard an airplane in some
time frame. And obviously it didn't drop the atomic
bomb, or we would have independent verification of
that... :S

Hamish.

I arrived about noon. No one was there yet except Dona Elliot, her son, and the employees. MeyerLouie and Bruce Smith showed up soon afterward. The first thing I did was to purchase a copy of Ha Ha Ha. I told Meyer that Dona Elliot was probably the only person remaining on the planet with print copies of the book, so he bought one too. Ms. Elliot was selling them for a mere two bucks, which is half the original cover price. I skimmed it and was surprised to find it was formatted well and included images. The book's a phony, of course, but part of Cooper lore.

I shot 82 total minutes of video at 25fps and 1080i widescreen format. There's probably a lot of junk mixed in with the good shots, but I got about 20 or so interviews with attendees. I would ask them all the same questions: Their name, whether they thought Cooper lived or died in the jump, had they been to Ariel before and how many times, and if they had a favorite suspect.

I spoke to Doug Kenck-Crispin, his ex-hippie (self-proclaimed) father, who is very proud of him, and the rest of the KickAss guys. I was very upfront with them on Marla Cooper. I told them simply: 'Marla Cooper is a liar...' and I proceeded to explain why. We had a long discussion, and they completely agreed with this concept. They said when Marla appeared in Portland she took about five questions from the audience, but since her last public appearances she has 'backed off' from some of her previous claims. I pointed out Marla's shifting story about the dropzone (Marla told ABC News and others that her father told her LD jumped over Sisters, but later told me for Newsvine that her father told her LD jumped closer to Tina Bar) and asked them if they had seen Marla's Facebook screenshots and the Newsvine interview. They said yes. Apparently, Kenck-Crispin had shared my emails with those attachments to some of the other KickAss folks. This was fine with me, since I told him he was free to do so. They also confirmed my guess to them that Marla was invited to Portland - not because anyone believes her story - but because she can draw a crowd.

Bottom line is this: They don't believe her story.

I'm reviewing the video as I type this, but it's over an hour and will need work before I can present it beyond the raw footage. I also decided NOT to make it commercial. I will just edit it, do the breaks and titles, credits, and release it via YouTube.

Some of the best bits on the vid are the discussion between MeyerLouie, Bruce Smith, and myself, with Dona Elliot occasionally making comments. I think the interviews with people coming in the door went well, although I still haven't seen them yet. I got two excellent 6-7 minutes shots of the band playing where I was able to get a high vantage point and do slow zooms, etc.

I didn't see the Daytons, but there was this skinny blonde woman who was going around to everybody trying to push a Cooper book I had not seen before. Maybe Bruce or Meyer knows who she was. She got miffed at me because I didn't just swallow whole whatever the heck she was selling.

Looks like (watching the raw vid running) that I will have to do some breaks and insert explanations for certain scenes, so people will know what they are about to see.

Told Bruce Smith privately that Galen Cook's stuff would fly better if Cook would stop being so secretive when he makes extraordinary claims. As an example, I pointed out the 'boys finding the shards' claim. I told him that Cook should encourage outside sources like newspapers, or KickAss, or others to verify his claims, rather than just tossing them out there without revealing any details. In any case, I promised Smith I would try to be less hard on Cook, although I think Cook brings some of this on himself.

Some good shots with Bruce Smith and Meyer discussing artifacts and articles Dona Elliot has displayed, with Elliot as the guide on what was what.

I stayed until about 10PM, forgetting to look at the clock occasionally...should have left earlier. I didn't get home until nearly 1AM. Fell into bed and it was Lights Out.

From reviewing the vid, I can see already that the interviews with the locals and attendees went well. Might as well watch the rest now...:)
The BEST thing that happened to me at Ariel was meeting a couple (wife was interviewed) who have...believe it or not...had more than 650 foster children in their home at different times over a 37 year period. They are past retirement age, but are still doing this today. I gave them two copies of my business card and offered to help tell their story in six/nine paperback (with pictures) and for the Amazon Kindle. Now THAT'S a story. :)
EDIT: Just finished reviewing the raw footage. 36 total segments, about 34 are usable. Should be okay once I add the breaks, little storyboards, and credits. Give me a day or two to work on it.

Toi-toi neo-abstract Chauvinism, with a hint of
Klempt but using aluminum foil instead of gold.
Hmmm. What will the neo-Trotskiites and Plasmysos
say? Definately not neo-French Rationalism in its
virgin state! This dialectic is definately Serbian and
wont last two weeks once the Platonists get their
hands on it!

Sterile in its ensemble and hamish in effect. A Norbert makeover from K-Mart? Check the label.
[:/]

RobertMBlevins oddly announced regarding ‘his’ conversation with the Kick Ass guys:

Bottom line is this: They don't believe her story.”

What did they say about the Kenny story? I mean this appears to be a sort of ‘race’ among the many ‘providers’ of truth and knowledge. It just seems like it would be much easier to prove that Kenny is DB Cooper, instead of spending all your time proving who isn’t.

You know, proving Marla is a liar won’t identify who Cooper is. You should try interviewing LIVING witnesses instead of chasing around some little girl, and trying to get her to talk to you. Nothing having to do with identifying Cooper took place in that tavern, and it never has. Could you imagine brow beating someone for studying the type of tie clip Cooper used as nonsense, then traipsing to some bar instead? That is sad and droll, at the same time; but mainly sad, very sad, and venom attracting.

I arrived about noon. No one was there yet except Dona Elliot, her son, and the employees. MeyerLouie and Bruce Smith showed up soon afterward. The first thing I did was to purchase a copy of Ha Ha Ha. I told Meyer that Dona Elliot was probably the only person remaining on the planet with print copies of the book, so he bought one too. Ms. Elliot was selling them for a mere two bucks, which is half the original cover price. I skimmed it and was surprised to find it was formatted well and included images. The book's a phony, of course, but part of Cooper lore.

I shot 82 total minutes of video at 25fps and 1080i widescreen format. There's probably a lot of junk mixed in with the good shots, but I got about 20 or so interviews with attendees. I would ask them all the same questions: Their name, whether they thought Cooper lived or died in the jump, had they been to Ariel before and how many times, and if they had a favorite suspect.

I spoke to Doug Kenck-Crispin, his ex-hippie (self-proclaimed) father, who is very proud of him, and the rest of the KickAss guys. I was very upfront with them on Marla Cooper. I told them simply: 'Marla Cooper is a liar...' and I proceeded to explain why. We had a long discussion, and they completely agreed with this concept. They said when Marla appeared in Portland she took about five questions from the audience, but since her last public appearances she has 'backed off' from some of her previous claims. I pointed out Marla's shifting story about the dropzone (Marla told ABC News and others that her father told her LD jumped over Sisters, but later told me for Newsvine that her father told her LD jumped closer to Tina Bar) and asked them if they had seen Marla's Facebook screenshots and the Newsvine interview. They said yes. Apparently, Kenck-Crispin had shared my emails with those attachments to some of the other KickAss folks. This was fine with me, since I told him he was free to do so. They also confirmed my guess to them that Marla was invited to Portland - not because anyone believes her story - but because she can draw a crowd.

Bottom line is this: They don't believe her story.

I'm reviewing the video as I type this, but it's over an hour and will need work before I can present it beyond the raw footage. I also decided NOT to make it commercial. I will just edit it, do the breaks and titles, credits, and release it via YouTube.

Some of the best bits on the vid are the discussion between MeyerLouie, Bruce Smith, and myself, with Dona Elliot occasionally making comments. I think the interviews with people coming in the door went well, although I still haven't seen them yet. I got two excellent 6-7 minutes shots of the band playing where I was able to get a high vantage point and do slow zooms, etc.

I didn't see the Daytons, but there was this skinny blonde woman who was going around to everybody trying to push a Cooper book I had not seen before. Maybe Bruce or Meyer knows who she was. She got miffed at me because I didn't just swallow whole whatever the heck she was selling.

Looks like (watching the raw vid running) that I will have to do some breaks and insert explanations for certain scenes, so people will know what they are about to see.

Told Bruce Smith privately that Galen Cook's stuff would fly better if Cook would stop being so secretive when he makes extraordinary claims. As an example, I pointed out the 'boys finding the shards' claim. I told him that Cook should encourage outside sources like newspapers, or KickAss, or others to verify his claims, rather than just tossing them out there without revealing any details. In any case, I promised Smith I would try to be less hard on Cook, although I think Cook brings some of this on himself.

Some good shots with Bruce Smith and Meyer discussing artifacts and articles Dona Elliot has displayed, with Elliot as the guide on what was what.

I stayed until about 10PM, forgetting to look at the clock occasionally...should have left earlier. I didn't get home until nearly 1AM. Fell into bed and it was Lights Out.

From reviewing the vid, I can see already that the interviews with the locals and attendees went well. Might as well watch the rest now...:)
The BEST thing that happened to me at Ariel was meeting a couple (wife was interviewed) who have...believe it or not...had more than 650 foster children in their home at different times over a 37 year period. They are past retirement age, but are still doing this today. I gave them two copies of my business card and offered to help tell their story in six/nine paperback (with pictures) and for the Amazon Kindle. Now THAT'S a story. :)
EDIT: Just finished reviewing the raw footage. 36 total segments, about 34 are usable. Should be okay once I add the breaks, little storyboards, and credits. Give me a day or two to work on it.

Toi-toi neo-abstract Chauvinism, with a hint of
Klempt but using aluminum foil instead of gold.
Hmmm. What will the neo-Trotskiites and Plasmysos
say? Definately not neo-French Rationalism in its
virgin state! This dialectic is definately Serbian and
wont last two weeks once the Platonists get their
hands on it!

Sterile in its ensemble and hamish in effect. A Norbert makeover from K-Mart? Check the label.
[:/]

Right....

Reading Georger's last two responses to posts, I would call them the worst case of sour grapes I've ever seen in my life.

Maybe after 5,600+ posts you have nothing positive left to say about anything or anybody? You come off as bitter, and little else.

HUH !!! ???

Mongo, it was a positive review!

Sour grapes? They are your grapes! NOT Mine!
I swear, you have this THINGY about GRAPES! How
would I know what your "grapes" tell you!! ?

I can only judge by the classical Toi-toi neo
Chauvinism which is very evident in your report.
Primitive yes but magnificent still! That is why the
aluminum foil overlay instead of gold rises to the
Klempt makeover level, a true Norbert! It's what any
budding professional Toi-toist would wish for. Be
happy! Don't cry. The connection to Chauvinism is
clear and distinct, as if Hemmingway himself had
written your report ... !

Consider for a moment the dialectical niche you represent.

As primitive art launching itself to a new level it
succeeds admirably! You will be overwhelmed with
offers from AMERICANS! You have raised neo Toi-toi
Chauvinism to a new level.

Your battle is with the neo-Platonists and French
Rationalists not me!

Thanks for your kind reply -

RobertMBlevins states from pure oblivion:

You telling me that I should spend more time proving KC was Cooper and less disproving other suspects doesn't make sense.”

I rest my case your honor.

Wow, how out of touch can a person be? Instead of proving how A squared + B squared = C squared, you are going to prove how all other numerical combinations aren’t correct? And you struggle with this concept? I mean really?

You can’t see the difference between Captain Scott NOT talking to Cooper and Kenny being Cooper?

You can’t see the difference with Dan Cooper comics being published in 1954 and you claiming Kenny saw them in 1951?

You can’t see that Cooper never asked for twenties, where you and Skipp thought he was a genius for demanding twenties?

You can’t understand how the direction of flow of the Columbia may have some impact on the brilliant theory you and Skipp conjured?

You can’t understand that if Marla’s uncle isn’t DB that there is a tiny, albeit slight chance that Kenny may not be either?

This has truly passed into the dimension of pathetic. Just like skyjack71 claiming that she doesn’t want to talk about Duane when too much was said about Kenny. You are a matched set in the insincerity departments.

More gossip: Dona, Blevs, Meyer, me and others joked about how long we have been corralled on the phone by Jo. Dona won first prize by claiming a ten-hour phone chat with Jo one evening.

That is GOSSIP!:|>:(

I would appreciate it if you would check you facts. The LONGEST conversation I had is with someone on this thread in the last few month.

I will be calling Dona to express my feelings about this slanderous thing she said.
You have to know that is not true.
My record is almost 3 hrs - period.:|:([:/]
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

This evidence along with Galen Cook's remarks makes me soooooo glad I haven't given Jo my phone number. With email and PMs you can control the timing and duration of comms with Jo. It's not an insult. I like Jo, but I've never had a ten hour phone call with anyone nor do I plan to

I have never had a 10 hour conversation with ANYONE.
Galen Cooks remark - I have ALREADY stated I have copies of all of them and on disk! I think this is the MOST CRUEL AND MEANEST thing anyone of you have ever done to me or anyone else.

Galen would do what he could to discredit me - and I do not understand what Dona's motive is.

The record is 3 hr or almost 3 hrs and there is someone on this thread that can attest to this.

This has truly passed into the dimension of pathetic. Just like skyjack71 claiming that she doesn’t want to talk about Duane when too much was said about Kenny. You are a matched set in the insincerity departments.

You are among those who are CRUEL - very cruel. I am not in that group at all - with Blevins or Marla or the Draytons -I am telling what I know and what I EXPERIENCED FIRSt HAND regarding Duane and my search into his past and my dealing with the FBI.

I was feeling bad (hurting)when I got on the computer and these kinds of ATTACKS are ripping my heart out of me. I can hardly see the screen. THE ACTION OF YOU GUYS TONIGHT is MEAN and THOUGHTLESS AND UNFORGIVEABLE!

Physically I was hurting tonight, but this IS uncalled for. Right NOW I am crying my heart out and I hope every last one of you go to HELL! I have put up with a lot these 16 yrs, but the ACTIONS of the POSTERS tonight is ----I am crying too hard to find the words.

I quote from the book of all things Cooper, from the chapter of Curse, page 249, paragraph4, second sentence:

It’s taken over two years of phone calls- most of them late at night, ALL of them looooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooong to secure an interview with Jo Weber
.”

End quote.

Gosh RobertMBlevins, I don’t know how I could have screwed up the page!

Perhaps you and your Facial Recognition software could straighten things out? After all, it identified Kenny as an “exact match” (that’s EXACT!) to the FBI sketch. I know by looking with my eyes, just with my human eyes, I can’t see an exact match or even a distant one, but there’s no arguing with a master of technology like you. So I guess I’m too weak and unsmart to fix this thing. I blame myself.

I certainly wouldn’t try and log-off…. then log on…. to see if that fixes anything. Nope, the master of technology knows what to do, and knows the ‘true’ identity of DB Cooper. A name he selected from a comic book of the same name. Bet no one knows that. Yeah, that’s where he got his nom du crime. Where did McCoy, LaPoint or McNally get their names? No one knows; it’s a mystery, too tough to crack, but Cooper…… comic book. So there.

Don’t log off then log back on, no matter what. I haven’t edited my comments, but always do a preview and check on the thread before departing. Good sleuthing though, bet you have Marla on the run. A slo-mo run with her hair bouncing with each step, her feminine form gliding almost silently as she is noticed by those who appreciate that slinky, feline and hypnotic presence which ignites the fires of awareness, which blaze with a heat capable of melting tungsten, like a sorbet in the Sahara, at high noon, in August, under a magnifying glass, shined through an oven door, which is set on broil. One flavored with wild cherry, but tastes like raw passion, wrapped in the inescapable vine which produced the forbidden fruit, which Eve offered to Adam, which carried a price of lifelong labor and strife, but apparently was worth it, because it was really Marla, pre-re-incarnation. A fruit which will drive any man to madness with its sultry….. gotta find Marla’s number….. need to research Cooper… now…. at least two times. I’m just looking for the truth whoever.

I don’t think I’m going to search out anything you spent six hours driving to and from. No wonder you are too tired to log out. Just like the exhaustion you feel when it comes to naming that Facial Recognition software or sending an email to the guy that Lyle told he never thought Kenny was Cooper. Never, not once did he think that. You could confirm that if you put less energy into that subject than you have already squandered on lovely, beguiling Marla.

That’s fine with me RobertMBlevins. Don’t log-off and keep your short, weak sentence structure for others to compare to my thick, long and rigid examples of syntax, or as the ladies like the call it, my SIN-TAX. Except it’s one they are glad to pay because nothing about me is short or little.

Here, I’ll offer a You-Tube program that is EXACTLY like going to a DB Cooper gathering, E-X-A-C-T-L-Y. See if there’s any personalities that look shockingly familiar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6_LsJX4Kg&feature=related

You’re welcome.

RobertMBlevins fakes a taunt with:

I don't
feel like
logging
in and out
just to get
around
your 'o' thing
.”

Don’t know what you’re missing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIN3EgBIHg

You don’t know what he’s talking about, admit it. But since I’m feeling generous, and have sentences of normal or longer length, as you whined about, here’s some more examples to ponder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maGmJKsF5_I

Sorry my ‘O’ thing bothered you so much, but I would have thought that someone who is so inexperienced around ‘O’s, would have felt privileged to have been part of one, be it vicariously, listening through walls, looking over seats in airlines, peering through the slots in those Filipino motel closet doors, glancing at the booth next to you in a restaurant, opening an office door, glancing in a parked car, or reading this thread. Guess not.

Galen just sent me an email to say that he is being interviewed by Clyde Lewis on AM radio on Wednesday, November 28, from 7-9 pm Pacfiic Time, and discusing DB Cooper.

Clyde's radio show may be called "Ground Zero" but I'll check. It's on Clear Channel,

Obviously you have NO comment about this supposed 10 hour phone call with Dona. YOU know that DID NOT HAPPEN, but it was stress on me because these GUYS ate it up.

Farflung wrote

Tesla sells their batteries for $30,000, and the best case scenario would have these things lasting ten years till they need replacement. OK then, at 12,000 miles driven annually on average, times ten is 120,000 miles, divided by $30,000 dollars is, 25 cents a mile for battery consumption cost. Hmmm… 119 miles times 25 cents is $29.75. Hey, that’s not cheap now and makes me and my unicorn cry, therefore you are a bastard. See how scientific?

Just last night I had a chat with the director of retail sales for Tesla and rained on their "cheap miles" parade with calcs very similar to yours Farf. The retort was that cars similar to their model S drop far faster in resale price over time than the S will and that will more than offset the cost of battery replacement. No science, just optimistic projection that Teslas somehow will barely depreciate.

Still, it's a nice looking well made car. They had a bodyless chassis on display and it was impressive. Great aluminum welds too. It's a good car for wealthy folks with Silicon Valley commutes who want to make a Green impression. Girls in SV would go for a Tesla guy over a Vette guy. Times have changed.

On your jet ground level economics: spot on. My only jet time was an hour in the right seat of an ancient Lear 24. It was GUZZLING fuel just taxying behind a line of airliners. I swear the fuel totalizer counter seemed to click less often when we were doing 400 knots at 32000 feet. The only reason jet airliners are used as fire tankers is huge payload and high en route speed compared to the old converted propliners such as C54, C118, DC 7, C119, C97 etc.

I still wonder what level of aviation knowledge Cooper had. If he really specified a flap angle and gear down he wasn't an av Whuffo.