47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Would someone ask Donna if the guy who claimed he knew Cooper and kept hoping he would show up there. The guy told her about 3 yrs ago he expect Cooper was dead now and he didn't know if he would make it back to another festival (this man was elderly and always alone). He did not come on the 40th so he may have expired or be ill.

I had told Dona if he ever came in again to give him my contact information. This may have just been TALK on Dona's part to keep the festival going, but a part of me wants to hope he is not dead and he will show up and see those photo. If this man exists he might recognize the younger pics of Duane Weber and also of the GUYS.

Will spend some time to attach some photos to this email - I keep loosing the mail connection.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

My question on Cook was perfectly legitimate.

It wasnt a single question. It has been two years of
anti Galen Cook posts by you here at DZ. If not one
thing then another. A whole campaign! Just oneof
numerous campaigns of yours.

A long long list of accusations -

Legitimate?

Maybe if readers were blind and deaf.

Hey Blevins, I thought you were supposed to be gone down the road to DB Cooper Days in Ariel tomorrow. Instead of leaving, you have posted more per day than regular. Do you ever follow through and actually do what you say you're going to do?

Another point: I get the feeling you are threatened by Cook -- it's the only time I really see your venom, the one time you really go on the offensive. What are you afraid of? That someone else will come along and write a book better than yours? That someone will come along and really tank your KC = DBC theory? Your venom toward Cook indicates you are threatened by him. It has just occurred to me that you really really, with all your heart and soul, believe KC is DBC. You try to say you're open to other ideas -- that KC may or may not be DBC, but you're not kidding me, I know that's just not true. KC is your guy and always will be. MeyerLouie

Wonder how many actually go to Ariel. Would also like to know if Dona Elliot has any of the flyers I sent to her yrs ago - posted.

Especially interested in if she had the one with the 5 BOYS posted. The identity of 3 of them is known and those 3 went to WA from Camio in 1944 or 1945.

One was known to have jumping experience - the one who wore the boots and carried his guitar everywhere with him. Duane told me about this guy, but just said he knew the others ---he did not identify himself as the 5th guy - second from the right looking at the pic. I believe Duane was the one using another name, but they would also know him by the name of Dusty....and the 2 names given in the written script with the photo.

Jo, I'm betting there will be several of us there, because several of us are within driving distance from Ariel -- and several fly in too. If there's anything you want checked out, like asking Dona about the pic of the 5 boys, let me know -- I'll do what I can to find out whatever it is you want found out. I'm sure there are others here who would be willing to do the same for you. Just ask. I can ask Dona about the pic of the 5 boys if you like. MeyerLouie__________________________________________________

Jo posts...

Wonder how many actually go to Ariel.

Yeah, last year was really big being the 40th anniversary, symposium and all. Plus DB was back in media spotlight with the LD Cooper thing and GG's book. I wonder what the turnout will be this year as well...

Party on....:)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Would someone ask Donna if the guy who claimed he knew Cooper and kept hoping he would show up there. The guy told her about 3 yrs ago he expect Cooper was dead now and he didn't know if he would make it back to another festival (this man was elderly and always alone). He did not come on the 40th so he may have expired or be ill.

I had told Dona if he ever came in again to give him my contact information. This may have just been TALK on Dona's part to keep the festival going, but a part of me wants to hope he is not dead and he will show up and see those photo. If this man exists he might recognize the younger pics of Duane Weber and also of the GUYS.

Will spend some time to attach some photos to this email - I keep loosing the mail connection.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jo, I can do that for you. MeyerLouie
-----------------------------------------------------------

I found some negatives in the firebox - I do not understand what the negatives are - but they were taken before I met Duane.

I do not have equipment to convert a negative and the places around here want to mail it off. I am not sure what I have and I am unable to drive on this busy week-end to the only place in the area who can do this and they aren't sure from the way I described the negative.

With what I can see this person resembles a man who was a suspect shortly after the crime.
But, this picture is just a image of a man with a mustach. I don't think the suspect was as old at this man appears to be - so I expect it will be nothing.

I just thought it was funny, but I know he had some pictures from the marriage of the 70's and I saw a couple of the pics that were developed. This was on that same roll - but I never saw the actual pic. It is like the negative to the Salt Lake guy that came up missing, but there was ONE photo in the album.

It is like Duane was trying to erase his past before me. He had NO pictures - but, he had these negatives. The pictures I have of his past - were acquired after this Cooper thing came up.

He had NO pictures of his family and none of the wife from the 60's and only a couple of snapshots and a cruise photo of a brief on again and mostly off again marriage in the mid 70's.
His friend of those days told me he helped moved the damn couch (hide-a-bed) one time to many. This wife REFUSED to talk to anyone about Duane. I was never informed if the FBI spoke to her. She was not married to him in 1971.

He was married or common law with a woman from 1962 until 1972 - problem is the files I found over-laps no one would or could explain. No one claimed to be with him in Nov of 1971. He legally divorced both.

Georger says in part, regarding the Ariel documentary I'm planning to shoot tomorrow:

'One person's trash, is another person's trash.

Feckless...'

This proves beyond a doubt that you have completely lost your objectivity. Your hatred for me has become obvious. Judging the video before I even shoot the thing is simple ignorance. Even movie critics usually watch the film first...:S

And guess what? It's going to happen whether you like it...or even if you don't. My guess is you are suffering from a bad case of jealousy. Not my fault you live so far from Ariel, you know. Last year, KC's nephew Bruce Christiansen flew in from Minnesota. You should have bought plane tickets early. I would have let you sleep in my truck and provided the sleeping bag. :)

Bruce Smith posting for Galen Cook: I still don't know if I believe that story about Cook being perma-banned. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. It is typical of Quade to give someone at least a couple of temp suspensions and a warning before he actually bans them with no hope of return.

If I had to make a guess, I would think Cook was temporarily suspended a long time ago and could now post anytime he wishes. Quade hasn't made a comment on it one way or another. And I don't want Bruce Smith banned, if you are thinking that. I subscribe to his news site and it's a good site. I just doubt Cook's claim that he cannot post for himself.

When are you going to stop dealing in personalities
and slinging mud in your completely feckless
presentation and get on topic - ?

I will answer that for you: NEVER!

Please continue your agenda.

In other words, to hell with the subject of this thread!

I would include photos of paper bags ... in case
a "paper bag" turns up in the Columbia at Ariel -
found at wingdam No.731 so Blevins can include it in
his video broadcast to A M E R I K A via free internet
resources others paid for! ...

Never let it be said: Jo Weber & RobertMBlevins
missed a bargain, at someone else's expense.
Subprime Cooperphelia must sell well!

Georger states to Blevins:

When are you going to stop dealing in personalities
and slinging mud in your completely feckless
presentation and get on topic?

I will answer that for you: NEVER!

Please continue your agenda.

In other words, to hell with the subject of this thread!

:):| he can't just have his say and then let it go until it comes up again - just goes on and on. Me - I am so slow by the time I finish and edit my post everyone has moved on with 10 or 20 postings.

I would include photos of paper bags ... in case
a "paper bag" turns up in the Columbia at Ariel -
found at wingdam No.731 so Blevins can include it in
his video broadcast to A M E R I K A via free internet
resources others paid for! ...

Never let it be said: Jo Weber & RobertMBlevins
missed a bargain, at someone else's expense.
Subprime Cooperphelia must sell well!

GEORGER that post was UNCALLED for. Please leave me out of your bantering of Blevins.
I can't go to Ariel and wanted someone to ask Dona something about some things she shared with me and to be sure the pics are seen. Dona was given the pics a few yrs ago, but do not know if they are still around or in the dump.

That wasn't very nice. If the FBI and anyone else wanted me to JUST GO AWAY - that is easy.
Show me what EVIDENCE they have that proves DUANE was not Cooper or not involved in this crime....nothing has been produced. It is easy - show me what they have that PROVES Duane was not Cooper nor involved in any way.

I offered them legit DNA, but it could NOT be taken out of my site. They take a resume that I know had Duane's prints on it and told me his prints where NOT on it! Don't you find that the least bit ODD - and Duane was supposedly dismissed by prints.

Dismissed by the FBI's own word with PRINTS from a prison the agent CLAIMED in 2000 Duane was never in.....and the file on that prison record was 53 yrs old in 1998 (by the date on the notice) - come on give me a break!

Did anyone person ever give any THOUGHT to the age of the file when the FBI used those prints.
53 yrs between 1945 and 1998.
Those print files were never used in the manner Carr stated -as that procedure was not completed until the early 1980's and if the criminal had NO recent charges and were above a certain age - they were never included in this merging to put all the criminal record prints in to the new system.

DID anyone ever think to ask the RIGHT questions...Carr's explanation of the developement of the print system was inaccurate. WHY?

He is an FBI agent right? They can make mistakes! Right?

If they checked Duane's prints again, you would only say Coopers prints were not on the plane, you do realize they have multiple sets of Duane's prints and used the best ones for the master set.

When the FBI receives the prints they create a "Master Set" of prints related to each person that prints are submitted for. If there are multiple sets for one person, the techs will use the best prints from each set to make one best Master Set.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo wrote

I offered them legit DNA, but it could NOT be taken out of my site.

Jo, when you start putting conditions on the FBI's ability to examine evidence you compromise the investigation.

They take a resume that I know had Duane's prints on it and told me his prints where NOT on it!

Jo, how do you KNOW Duane' prints were on the resume? Did you dust it? You also KNEW that the CB in Duane's Caddy could communicate with aircraft. Your guesses are morphed into certainties by your bias.

Don't you find that the least bit ODD - and Duane was supposedly dismissed by prints.

There are plenty of odd aspects to the FBI's investigation of Norjack but I don't see any of it as evidence of a conspiracy to cover up the real identity of DBC. Mistakes are made, poor decisions are made, opportunities are missed etc. Big investigations always have their share of errors in assumptions, techniques and analysis. That's just the way it is.

Jo, you imply that the FBI thinks Duane is connected to Norjack and is covering up. Why would they do that? They'd LOVE to solve Norjack.

You repeatedly demand that the FBI prove to your satisfaction that Duane was not DBC. They've proved it to their satisfaction with prints and possibly DNA. Why should they do more just to please the widow?
Besides, proving it to your satisfaction is an impossible task. You'd claim they were wrong no matter what.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"here are plenty of odd aspects to the FBI's investigation of Norjack but I don't see any of it as evidence of a conspiracy to cover up the real identity of DBC. Mistakes are made, poor decisions are made, opportunities are missed etc. Big investigations always have their share of errors in assumptions, techniques and analysis. That's just the way it is."

Unless you were an "insider" and watched the whole thing unfold, were given a blow by blow account of what really happened. Maybe you even got the same information repeated and confirmed to you by another party to the party. EEEEoouuu! Then you would have a totally different perspective, huh? Sure would be able to skinny out the BS from the beef in double quicktime. Hint: Nothing is logical except the bottom line. It is all backwards or inverted from a mind that sees that as normal. Trying to analyze by factual data does not work. Try putting the landing point 15 miles from Tena Bar. Then add the search zone and "Janet" to the disinformation. Something smells fishy in the facts reporting department. And the tale grows like certain noses on DZ. And THAT is a very credible statement. So bite me.

One of Nixon's former assistants wants to talk with you, are you willing to do that?

Not "off the record", not with out prosecution or civil suits (if warranted), but with lawyers, and prosecutors present. Ready now, Bob?

I send this threads contents to the lead Civil Lawyer daily, there you go, the cat is out of the bag. You're focus #1.

Your way out of this, get on record, on TV or Radio and SWEAR with an actual sitting Judge and with all your "notes" in public!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Bob, Bob. Bob, once again you have been called to the table.
whats your story now on your fable? remember you will only
talk to people like Matt mentions!

make that Jello stick Bobby!!!!!!B|
can't wait to hear his way, excuse, diversion out of this one ;)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

One of Nixon's former assistants wants to talk with you, are you willing to do that?

Not "off the record", not with out prosecution or civil suits (if warranted), but with lawyers, and prosecutors present. Ready now, Bob?

I send this threads contents to the lead Civil Lawyer daily, there you go, the cat is out of the bag. You're focus #1.

Your way out of this, get on record, on TV or Radio and SWEAR with an actual sitting Judge and with all your "notes" in public!

Matt

Now that is a UNIQUE idea. I can see the headline
now: WACKOISM DEFEATS WACKOISM - 60% OFF
WACKOISM AT WACKOMART SAYS JUDGE NARWHALE!

Play it again Sam.

Like waiting on Gadot/Ariel/Symposium/
Cooper Properties Ltd/
Survivor Cooper-Titanic Show.

Even if Cooper had survived, I sewriously doubt
either he or anyone else could have imagined the
social-media-cult which would grow up off the back of
one rather simple hijacking ... Mars Invades Earth ...
the ultimate 1950's conspiracy machination ... a
pure form construction of the idle middle class in
America. RobertMBlevins speaks for America! He has
that role locked up !

So which country or nation of village are you
speaking for which requires a Nuremberg Trial !?

Wackoes and then panels of wackoes. Which Grape
Coolaide will prevail?

Bob, Bob. Bob, once again you have been called to the table.
whats your story now on your fable? remember you will only
talk to people like Matt mentions!

make that Jello stick Bobby!!!!!!B|
can't wait to hear his way, excuse, diversion out of this one ;)

He has a Kelvinator Submarine waiting on the dock -
das ist alles.

a story like Coopers will continue long after we are gone, so many have claimed to be Jesse James or Butch Cassidy lived after being shot in Bolivia even Billy the Kid has come under question about being in his grave and don't forget old J.W. Booth, many claim he lived on!!

I would like to find proof Cooper made it, but, I haven't seen the light at the end of that tunnel yet. I would love to see a satellite photo of 11/25/71 all the way down to Reno, maybe just maybe he jumped a lot later than people think? I just don't know????

I wish the crew would have went into the cabin like the crew did with McCoy after he jumped!!!!!

a story like Coopers will continue long after we are gone, so many have claimed to be Jesse James or Butch Cassidy lived after being shot in Bolivia even Billy the Kid has come under question about being in his grave and don't forget old J.W. Booth, many claim he lived on!!

I would like to find proof Cooper made it, but, I haven't seen the light at the end of that tunnel yet. I would love to see a satellite photo of 11/25/71 all the way down to Reno, maybe just maybe he jumped a lot later than people think? I just don't know????

I wish the crew would have went into the cabin like the crew did with McCoy after he jumped!!!!!

I think they did. In spite of instructions. Either just
before or just after landing at Reno, if not earlier.
Its in the transcript, more-or-less. Plus I think as 99
does, the transcript (as we have it) may have been
sanitized which would make sense.

But at 10:57 305 says: We’ll remain on this
frequency with your advised approach. We’re now
marker inbound and we’re going to be landing with
the air stair in the down position. We don’t seem to
get any response from our friend in the back.

And at 11:08 305 says: Reno? Ok uh, I’ll tell you
what – stand by just a moment. We’re uh, we’re
gonna look back here and see what’s going on.

And Reno replies: Ok.

That's pretty clear in spte of what others have said.

I could easily believe somone, probably Tina,
peeked back earlier, probably in the 8:20 period.
I dont think these people were flying as "blind" as
weve been lead to believe, and I have other info
which if true indicates some of their instructions were
very specific!

I do believe the threat of a bomb was being taken
very seriously right to the end, and whether red
sticks or tan, one of the reasons Scott said at 11:08
"We're" (plural) gonna look back here and see
what’s going on." was to ascertain if possible the
status of the brief case (and bomb), because they
already knew Cooper was long gone in the 8:12 -
8:20 period.

And for all we know the brief case was sitting on a
seat disarmed, and retrieved by agents and bomb
specialists at Reno ... and that is why any talk of the
brief case being found later at Tena Bar is a red
herring people literally do not want to talk about...
because I have some proof the Brief Case is a topic
everyone readily recognises, but nobody wants to
talk about, period. It comes up in discussions and
then is put down intentionally in interviews -

The lines in the transcript however, are real or an
error -

Sluggo, on the other hand, has always maintained
that the crew thought Cooper might still be on board
even at Reno, and I just dont know where he got
that, in spite of these lines in the transcript.

I agree, I forgot about the looking back here on the transcripts, hell even that stupid movie "The Pursuit Of DB Cooper" shows the bomb was left behind, personally I would have left it on the plane, I'm sure there is lots we don't know, maybe we can find a fault in the path, I don't know.

thinking now, I believe they probably took some sort of a look back there, I bet the FBI requested it many times along the way. does anyone know if the Bomb Squad was on the tarmac at Reno? I'm sure they were.

Google Chrome says bad link as well Amazon...B|

Matt,

Can you tell me the difference between prog-Knoss-tication and prevarication? I can't distinguish them.

Bob lost me waaaay back when he insisted that DBC wore a chest mount reserve on his back as the main.

I rack that right up there in technical fantasies with CBs that can do comms on the aviation band.

Maybe in another dimension... But not here in this one.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.