47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins types with utter detached awareness:

Decoded was an unscripted show and the director/producers don't tell you what to say.”

The DBC thread is unscripted also, as evidenced by some of the most astonishing stupidity on display, for all the world to see, if the world so desires. Bernie’s wife being the first woman on Earth to drive a car, running facial recognition software and being too tough to lie, is some truly unscripted garbage. But some simple internet searches would have proven just what a load of road apples that whole claim was, but for reasons unknown, this internet search was not completed.

Captain Scott never left the cockpit, as was recorded by the FBI. All the transcripts could be read on Sluggo’s site in less than a couple hours, yet this was avoided in favor of some source which is still unknown, but it is not someone making the whole thing up, that’s for sure.

The plan that you violently agreed with where the money was tossed in the river at Paradise Point Park which floated to Tena Bar, is another example of how sloppy TWO ‘adults’ can be and how inept their map reading skills are. This after numerous ‘hints’, that your brilliant plan had a notable flaw (The Columbia flows the other direction). Really, that one redefined spoon-feeding information to avoid embarrassing someone, to some sort of gastric tube surgically placed for you to finally ‘get it’.

How about you AND Skipp thinking the hijacker was really smart to demand the money in twenties? Yep, once again, you both agreed that some piece of fiction was really smart, which of course is really dumb. The most basic of fact checks would have uncovered this.

Was it a moment of ‘unscripted’ weakness that made you type that you used ‘facial recognition’ software in order to get an ‘exact match’ between Kenny and some hand drawn composite? Then of course the ‘software’ is a zoom button on a copy machine, and there was no ‘exact match’ arrived by some super duper, pee my pants, intimidating sounding software, because it was another humiliating episode which was entirely fabricated. Good technique with the deflecting, cuz that NEVER attracts MORE attention.

Hey, remember the Dan Cooper comic being ‘questioned’ on Shemya? Most people would have paused to consider there being a reason for some push back (not you), on such a bizarre and silly ‘fact’. Gosh, why do these people keep telling me the comic wasn’t on Shemya in 1951? Because the comic didn’t exist until 1954, and that could have been verified with a simple fact check which you failed to do……again. Not only that, but you are actually on video holding that ignorant piece of hardcopy as yet another example of Cooper ‘evidence’. So you saw it on the FBI website and figured, hey, I’ll just ‘borrow’ this and make it my own. Well congratulations, it is inextricably linked to you now.

How about the picture of Kenny firing a machine gun, wearing an M-17 ‘Dishpan’ helmet, and leggings? You couldn’t wait, like a child, and published another gem for the litter box of Cooper treasures. Then in typical form, found a way to assign blame to someone else. As the historian, YOU are responsible for the fact checking, YOU are supposed to be thinking independently and objectively, YOU are not to be pushing some pre-selected agenda or person, otherwise YOU are nothing more than a hopeless, apologist fanboi, that blows with the wind, be it an honorable breeze, or a typhoon of dishonorable malfeasance.

RobertMBlevins goes on to repeat:

It was the refusal of them to allow the Citizen Sleuths to examine it, or outside sources to confirm their findings.”

The Citizen Sleuth team also refused to allow anyone to examine their data. Ever wonder why Spanky? Perhaps this passage from the book ‘Skyjack’ will shed a single ray of clarifying light, but won’t matter to a rabid fanboi. From page 256, I believe:

The leading company is Timet, based out of Dallas. Was Dan Cooper a Timet employee?

Once I learned about Tom’s discovery of titanium sponge, I asked him about it. He refers me to his lawyer.

“This is business now,” he says. “Once it’s business, the guns come out
.""

And end quote, that is if you couldn’t tell by that double ‘eye-lash’ piece of punctuation.

Wow, Tom sounds real OBJECIVE with lawyers protecting HIS business (Citizen Sleuths) with GUNS. Why not let Marla check the chute and see if it looks like the one her uncle talked about? Or let Cook give his analysis, since he is an outside source too! You might want to read ‘Skyjack’ because it throws a pretty harsh light on the characters involved. By harsh I don’t mean inaccurate, it just shows them for what they are.

This should be enough to make my point, which you will deflect and dismiss and ‘hair splitting’ or already asked and answered. Those are two of your favorite and hackneyed pieces of tripe, this in spite of posting some things dozens and dozens of times which were never asked about or ever relevant. Oh well. You already won over the stupid demographic, so I’m not sure what battle your fighting now.

He arranged to get possession of 3 bags . . .

He layed the nickel bags down on the kitchen bar and some wrappers and a box of matches. He told me to tell her to come up stairs. He asked her about her plans for the weekend and then told her to cancel them.
He said "you know what that is for now roll one for me and one for your mother and for me. She was dressed to die for going out.

I refused the one made for me - but the two of them smoked theirs. The look on both of their faces told the story. It was a FATHER DAUGHTER STORY.

Duane was a good father to her and taught her responsiblities and they like to play games - board games and card games.

You see I did NOT know the Criminal Duane was. Oh well too much information and I am bored.

Jo,

Your story may indeed be a heart warming tale of a modern family.

But Duane smoking pot with his step-daughter in your presence is not what I would call teaching her responsibilities, at least as that word is normally used.

Correct me if I am wrong, but smoking pot used to be considered a crime even in Virginia. So you at least had some idea of where Duane was coming from before the FBI told you about his 27+ arrests and 500+ page FBI file.

Finally, I guess that I really have led a sheltered life!

Robert99

Farflung wrote

Why not let Marla check the chute and see if it looks like the one her uncle talked about?

Great idea Farflung. I am sure that Marla can tell us in a second whether it is silk or nylon. I'll bet she knows a lot about the distinction and could do the test with her eyes closed.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

Do you really think a father rolling a joint and smoking dope with his (step?) daughter is an example of good parenting?

And telling her to cancel her date/weekend plans? What was that all about?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

Do you really think a father rolling a joint and smoking dope with his (step?) daughter is an example of good parenting?

And telling her to cancel her date/weekend plans? What was that all about?

More and more I see a man who was a petty thief and crook, who near his end days had a change of heart, who either tried to change his was, or became better at hiding who he was and still was till his death.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

ZOMG! While I was being all research-y, studying Bigfoots, Roswell Aliens and DB Cooper, I found out that Twinkies are bankrupt and to be made…….. no more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (cough, cough) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (pauses to sip Mountain Dew) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (adjusts carpel tunnel wrist brace) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (shakes fist in air, aided by carpel tunnel wrist brace) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (checks for Twinkie rehab programs, finds none) OOOOOOOOOOO (searches pantry for golden, sponge cake, goodness substitute, finds none) OOOOOOOOOOOOO (reviews Bill of Rights for amendment to- keep and enjoy, cream filled happiness, Twinkies) OOOOOOOOOOO (blames lazy ass union) OOOOOOOOOOOOOO (asks Chinese friend if he would bake Twinkies for 80 cents a day) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (calls dentist regarding accident with friend) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( injects insulin) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lets ‘Snuggie’ absorb tears of unfathomable grief) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (berates Ethiopian for ‘not understanding’) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (emails congressman, biographer, and some lesbian twin from Tampa) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( can’t understand the lack of instant gratification, which is so richly deserved) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (getting tired from righteous campaign to keep the production lines of Twinkies operating) OOOOOOOO……ooooooo…..ooo…oo..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once I learned about Tom’s discovery of titanium sponge, I asked him about it. He refers me to his lawyer.

“This is business now,” he says. “Once it’s business, the guns come out.""

Wow, Tom sounds real OBJECIVE with lawyers protecting HIS business (Citizen Sleuths) with GUNS. Why not let Marla check the chute and see if it looks like the one her uncle talked about? Or let Cook give his analysis, since he is an outside source too! You might want to read ‘Skyjack’ because it throws a pretty harsh light on the characters involved. By harsh I don’t mean inaccurate, it just shows them for what they are.

When Tom says “This is business now,” I think he's
talking about the integrity and independence of the
CS Team and its work product vis-a-vis its mandate
with the FBI, and confidentiality, and not some
external financial-business plan the team had.

It was Geoff and Crown Publishing with the "Business
plan", right from the start!

Geoff's account above is a 'minimalist' accounting of
all that actually happened over a period of time, not
some single transaction as he portrays it, to his
distinct advantage!

Because, there was no "Titanium Sponge" that had
been found and identified at that point as an all-
encompassing fact. Geoff was wrong. Geoff's
statement is a miss-identification and spreading of
false incomplete information, just as he was wrong
about "two types of silver in the money", etc etc
etc. Never mind his breaking of confidences ... it
merely defines the different missions Tom vs. Gray
were on and the conflict between their missions.

Geoff is a book writer - not a forensic researcher.

Confidentiality was at stake and Geoff/Crown Pub.
very clearly violated those protocols for the sake
having something to make a book with, to sell.
All under the hubris of Geoff Gray being a
'REPORTER"? The financial "business" was with
Geoff and Crown Publishing; so far as I know the CS
Team had no financial plans at all.

Its all history now.

Had Geoff Gray/Crown Publihsing not had some
kind of official or semi-official relationship with the
FBI, to write some kind of offcial history? of the DB
Cooper case, been given acces to FBI files etc.,
none of this would have come up at all and the CS
Team would have had no reason to comunicate with
writer, Mr. Gray, at all.

Why was private book writer Geoff Gray given access
to FBI files at all? That whole thing is fucked up -

Tom and his CS Team performed their mission.

Book writer Geoff Gray/Crown Publishing wrote their damned book!

So, if you want to know if the chute is silk or nylon or
cheescloth, ask the accountant at Crown Publishing
or Geoff Grays's girlfriend, or RobertMBlevins esq. !

:D

I can’t tell who is remotely being truthful. All the earmarks scream deception to me, I mean scream it.

No one can be direct, just a bunch of little Bill Clintons running around, splitting hairs, quibbling and trying to find out what the definition of is…… is. Jesus, I’ve never been around such a group of communications failures, which were all so pure and noble.

Around the same page of ‘Skyjack’ (256 whatever), Geoff says Tom won’t tell him something, whatever it is, I don’t care, but I’m sure this will spark a dozen iterations and ‘clarifications’. In any event, Geoff pushes for something and Tom won’t tell. That’s good enough for me, but the tale continues.

Geoff pushes harder but Tom won’t budge because…… “He and the Team are thinking of writing their own book.”

So what’s in the evidence pile? A group of unofficial people, who have at best limited educations, and those areas of expertise have little to nothing to do with the Cooper evidence. Have been sequestered with some ‘stuff’ for years and years, doing whatever.

They coincidentally release their findings on the 40th anniversary of the crime. Perhaps this is chance and perhaps monkeys will fly out of my butt. So I’ll go with chance since I’m really a pushover.

They publish the findings on a website with a (.)COM extension rather than org or net. OK, so this is an accident also, dot COMs are more prevalent.

They also manage to apply copyright logos on every page of their website. Not exactly the parlance of some lark or intellectual exercise, but again I’ll ignore that also.

So is Geoff’s book a massive fiction or selective fiction with Tom playing a completely innocent victim here? Why doesn’t anything feel right with these people? Sticky, always sticky and hunched back with hands wringing with some fanboi endlessly praising what he doesn’t understand.

I think I’m going to agree with the whole thing being fucked up, and looking elsewhere for confirming information. In fact, if it comes from these guys, it looks like it would be an anti-confirmation. They went so far as to conclude that he was French-Canadian? Really? Really?? From some ancient microscope? Yeah, it’s all fucked up.

I can’t tell who is remotely being truthful. All the earmarks scream deception to me, I mean scream it.

No one can be direct, just a bunch of little Bill Clintons running around, splitting hairs, quibbling and trying to find out what the definition of is…… is. Jesus, I’ve never been around such a group of communications failures, which were all so pure and noble.

Around the same page of ‘Skyjack’ (256 whatever), Geoff says Tom won’t tell him something, whatever it is, I don’t care, but I’m sure this will spark a dozen iterations and ‘clarifications’. In any event, Geoff pushes for something and Tom won’t tell. That’s good enough for me, but the tale continues.

Geoff pushes harder but Tom won’t budge because…… “He and the Team are thinking of writing their own book.”

So what’s in the evidence pile? A group of unofficial people, who have at best limited educations, and those areas of expertise have little to nothing to do with the Cooper evidence. Have been sequestered with some ‘stuff’ for years and years, doing whatever.

They coincidentally release their findings on the 40th anniversary of the crime. Perhaps this is chance and perhaps monkeys will fly out of my butt. So I’ll go with chance since I’m really a pushover.

They publish the findings on a website with a (.)COM extension rather than org or net. OK, so this is an accident also, dot COMs are more prevalent.

They also manage to apply copyright logos on every page of their website. Not exactly the parlance of some lark or intellectual exercise, but again I’ll ignore that also.

So is Geoff’s book a massive fiction or selective fiction with Tom playing a completely innocent victim here? Why doesn’t anything feel right with these people? Sticky, always sticky and hunched back with hands wringing with some fanboi endlessly praising what he doesn’t understand.

I think I’m going to agree with the whole thing being fucked up, and looking elsewhere for confirming information. In fact, if it comes from these guys, it looks like it would be an anti-confirmation. They went so far as to conclude that he was French-Canadian? Really? Really?? From some ancient microscope? Yeah, it’s all fucked up.

Now do you see WHY I am glad the FBI didnt let
anyone touch the Amboy chute much less look at it?

One less thing (potentially) to be fucked up -

I figured those in the legal profession would raise a glass to the poster boy of ‘Diminished Capacity’, and say farewell to such a widely used, if misunderstood phrase, in the American lexicon.

Ironic in that the guy who was murdered was named Milk, and just days prior to his death, wrote a letter to President Carter, asking for the unjust investigation and harassment, of a fine man and leader be stopped (history does repeat).

That fine man, which Harvey Milk gushed over, was none other than Jim Jones. Looks like Milk may have avoided drinking the Kool-Aid, but was done in by Twinkies.

How’s that for those situations where you need to segue between snack foods and case law?

Harvey Milk has become 100% hero since his assasination by Dan White, but I despised him for being a pimp for Jim Jones. I lived in SF at the time. Jones was buying high level support left and right.

Jim Jones was unbelievably pursuasive to his cult members. I knew one of them, Jann Gurvich. Before joining Jones's People's Temple, she worked as a paralegal on a criminal case I tried. She was smart, but always looking for some cause to believe in. She found it with Jim Jones and followed his group in their exodus to Guyana.

Her father Louis, a prominent New Orleans lawyer, was trying to put together a band of mercenaries to go to Guyana, raid Jonestown and take back his child. He was too late.

Jann drank the Kool Aid in Jonestown and died. It's a very tragic story.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1734&dat=19810331&id=KIEcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=fVIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4217,9276672

Here’s the latest news from an extremely reliable source, which is very reliable, because I just repeated how extremely reliable they are. It is from the Hollywood Theatre, and it is well known that the Hollywood Theatre does not hire any dummies. Nope, they sure don’t and I add that, because more words create way more truthier things.

http://prod3.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=45257~5f969332-ec94-41af-822d-5c7ec8f2ca2b&epguid=81b7db1a-39a9-4ae1-99ac-2b415fbbae48&

At the bottom of the announcement, which is a place of prominence, and therefore adds legitimacy to what is being published- you can ask questions and get answers from DB Cooper’s niece- Marla Cooper.

Perhaps if you are polite and show some manners, you can take her picture and get an autograph on a twenty dollar bill. That would round out the evening perfectly, after watching the award winning, best selling, and celebrated, documentary on DB Cooper. It’s nice to see there is some Cooper royalty showing up at this event and that it isn’t the usual self proclaimed experts, who spend the balance of the year marinating in girl repellant, from the girl repellant store.

I wonder what time Marla will take questions? Could it be 2:38? Is there room around 238? Like 236 or 240 might work. Will she sponsor a charity lingerie show or complimentary oyster bar? There could be a nominal charge for the oysters, like $2.38, if Marla wants to consider that. I would try and sneak some oysters, but would…. Marla call me…. on that? Since my research is so sensitive and confidential, I may have to talk to Marla privately ..--- in order …-- to insure ---.. she gets, my message .-.-.

Here’s the latest news from an extremely reliable source, which is very reliable, because I just repeated how extremely reliable they are. It is from the Hollywood Theatre, and it is well known that the Hollywood Theatre does not hire any dummies. Nope, they sure don’t and I add that, because more words create way more truthier things.

http://prod3.agileticketing.net/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=45257~5f969332-ec94-41af-822d-5c7ec8f2ca2b&epguid=81b7db1a-39a9-4ae1-99ac-2b415fbbae48&

At the bottom of the announcement, which is a place of prominence, and therefore adds legitimacy to what is being published- you can ask questions and get answers from DB Cooper’s niece- Marla Cooper.

Perhaps if you are polite and show some manners, you can take her picture and get an autograph on a twenty dollar bill. That would round out the evening perfectly, after watching the award winning, best selling, and celebrated, documentary on DB Cooper. It’s nice to see there is some Cooper royalty showing up at this event and that it isn’t the usual self proclaimed experts, who spend the balance of the year marinating in girl repellant, from the girl repellant store.

I wonder what time Marla will take questions? Could it be 2:38? Is there room around 238? Like 236 or 240 might work. Will she sponsor a charity lingerie show or complimentary oyster bar? There could be a nominal charge for the oysters, like $2.38, if Marla wants to consider that. I would try and sneak some oysters, but would…. Marla call me…. on that? Since my research is so sensitive and confidential, I may have to talk to Marla privately ..--- in order …-- to insure ---.. she gets, my message .-.-.

lol....all I can say is .....and I sincerely hope it works out for you.......GET A ROOM!

Cmon Marla, call him!

But you know I love you Farf so remember........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLazPauA1c
:D:)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Farflung and Georger:

Not ONE of the books about Cooper has been 100% true. You two pick on EVERYTHING, and you cherry-pick a lot.

You will never get to the answers on the Cooper case by doing that. One bad habit both of you engage in is rabid mad-dog attacks on any point where someone made a mistake...even if there is a great deal of truth in the remainder of the material.

If there was an easy way to the solution, it would have been discovered by now.

Farflung especially...brings up dead points that were either corrected or explained long ago. You are beginning to sound like a broken record, and I am tired of giving you the same answers. Many of your cherry-picked points have ZIP to do with the case. Such as whether Margie Geestman drove four horses in a parade, or whether Cooper and Scott spoke.

I notice both of you like to step around the testimony of the witnesses, though.

Well how DARE YOU! challenge my brilliance, daring-
do, hi character, extreme integrity credibility, and
some such like manifestations of nobility and
charisma!

Keep in mind small son, I was born and raised in
the great State of Washington, in and near the
bailout zone of DB Cooper, which is one helluva a lot
more than you can claim ... and how do I know?

Because YOU SAID SO!

So blame yourself; for a change.

Im about to go out for a chicken dinner, which is a
helluva lot more than I can say for you sitting there
in your speedos, shower cap, and no shoes on..
waiting for hot water to boil on your stove!

quote: "Ninny Nanny Noo-noo"

Marilyn Monroe.

Perhaps ‘Marla’ will show up at the ‘theatre’ tomorrow……. Or will she? That’s right, as usual I’ve taken it upon myself to right the wrongs or this planet, by offering myself to ‘Marla’, as a way to verify if she even exists! You got it. Who was willing to potentially degrade and debase himself in ways which others can barely imagine? Me. Because I care too much. So ask yourself this; Why has Farflung been so fixated upon Marla? Watch the video and I warn you, be prepared to say – You were right again Farf.

From (8:46 to 9:33) Marla is stripped bare and exposed as: Rachel Zoe! As in Zoe my gaaaaaawd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8yPyrC9KxA

It ‘s her because we know the ‘show is fake and scripted’ because he said it’s fake and scripted.

But it gets even stranger when he uses actual facial recognition software, not fake, brag, software that never existed because it’s fake, but real facial recognition software which reveal staggering ramifications about Marla (Rachel Zoe) Cooper (12:09 -13:05). I know, shocking in how this LIVING person used real software, instead of making it up, because he doesn’t have to, because he didn’t want to lie.

Now admit how many of you actually thought that Marla Cooper wasn’t an actress, which is why several were suckered into launching personal attacks, on someone that is all made up. Feel kinda dumb or dumber now?

Well if Marla is real, then she will respond to my scientific and honest verification process, which will be held in room 238, or the bar with a light snack. Or maybe Marla doesn’t care about freedom, puppies or unicorn tears. For all the doubters, you’re welcome. Farf out.

Greetings everyone,

Galen Cook annnounced this week that he has spoken with two men who claimed to have discovered money shards at Tina's Bar prior to Brian Ingram's find in Feb 1980. The details are up at the Mountain News.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/11/16/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-new-evidence-on-money-find-sheds-harsh-light-on-fbi-investigation-but-excites-citizen-sleuths/#more-6158

Foster city from '75 to '86. Folks are still there.[:/]

I remember hearing the shooting on KFRC.
Then I remember having to listen to Diane Feinstein, as she used it as her soap box cause, and still don't like listening to her.

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

BLEVINS, THE RESPONSES TO MY RESPONSES THIS TIME ARE IN ITALICIZED CAPS. MeyerLouie
-----------------------------------------------------------

MeyerLouie says in part: (I will do some responses)

But first: Andrew Luck? Okay, he's good. But if you are talking about the current crop of rookie NFL QB's...how about Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks? We're 6-4, while Redskins' highly touted RG3 is running 3-6. Not only that, but Wilson is #2 rated rookie QB...with RG3 in first place.
Yeah, baby. B|

------------------------------------------------------------
BLEVINS, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
MeyerLouie

Meyer says:

'BLEVINS, THE ONLY REASON I USE ALL CAPS IS SO YOU CAN EASILY SEE THAT YOU ARE GETTING A RESPONSE TO YOUR POST. CONSIDER IT MY 'TRADEMARK' IF YOU WILL. CAPS DO NOT EQUAL ANGER...'

From Netiquette.com:

'Do not use all caps on the internet because it is shouting. All caps is considered shouting on the internet. Shouting is not polite. Therefore, it is bad netiquette to use all caps on the internet because shouting is not polite. It is a common technique used by HUSTLERS to get attention...'
WELL, I'M NOT YELLING, OKAY? I USE BIGGER LETTERS TO HELP FOLKS LIKE YOU SEE BETTER.
MeyerLouie

'YES, THE STORY IS PRETTY GOOD STORY, BUT THIS FORUM IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO BE POSTING IT. PEDDLE YOUR WARES ELSEWHERE...'

What story? What 'wares'? There's no title, nothing on our website, you can't buy it. Might as well be a shopping list. One time I tried to make Blast free for a weekend and people here bitched, so I took down the post right away. And I don't do direct links to the book from Dropzone. (Figure everyone here's seen it anyway) Besides, it's not like people around here haven't posted up non-Cooper stuff before. You know, like when they talk about their fave quarterback? :S
AS USUAL BLEVINS, YOU RATIONALIZE EVERYTHING AWAY WITH ALL YOUR HAPPY HORSE SHIT. JO ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT ANDREW LUCK, I JUST ANSWERED BACK. THERE ARE SOME FOLKS HERE ON THE FORUM WHO DESERVE SOME RESPECT, AND SHE'S DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM. MeyerLouie

'BLEVINS, YOU'RE SO OFF-THE-WALL WITH SO MANY THINGS YOU SAY HERE -- SOMETIMES INAPPROPRIATE, ASSININE, RIDICULOUS -- SOMETIMES SPONTANEOUS RESPONSES THAT MAKE NO SENSE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TIME TO THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH...'

Umm. Maybe sometimes. I'd say most of my posts are pretty sensible, or relate to the case. Some don't. Some have been very serious, especially when I was checking out the Ariel (Correction: AMBOY) chute story. I'm still not totally convinced the FBI was completely forthcoming on it. I think it should be examined by outside experts who will make their findings public.
I REST MY CASE........ MeyerLouie

'I'M PISSED THAT YOU DON'T MAKE IT TO ANY SYMPOSIUMS? YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT? ACTUALLY, YOU USE THIS FORUM TO SHIELD YOURSELF, I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE -- EVER, BECAUSE THEN YOU'D REALLY HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR OUTLANDISH POSITIONS. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN...'

There's only been one symposium so far. I've been to Ariel, talked to 377 and his very nice wife, interviewed Dona Elliot, spoke with Brian Ingram. Did an article about it for Newsvine. Mostly I stayed low profile and 99% of the people there didn't know who I was and that was fine with me. I thought the best part was the lookalike contest. If people asked questions, I try to give them reasonable answers. Did four slideshows over a weekend at the Auburn Ave Theatre and answered so many questions my voice was gone at the end of it. I'm a pretty laid-back guy, generally.
----------------------------------------------------------
BLEVINS......................NEVER MIND!
----------------------------------------------------------

Just can't do Ariel this year. Next year, yes. Symposium in Tacoma, yes. I'm going to ask the museum if they'd like to use the countertop piece found in KC's house, and a few other items, as long as they return them after the display is closed.

THANKS FOR THAT VITAL PIECE OF INFORMATION, BLEVINS. THAT LAST SENTENCE MIGHT FALL UNDER THE CATEGORY "TOO MUCH INFORMATION". MeyerLouie

Greetings everyone,

Galen Cook annnounced this week that he has spoken with two men who claimed to have discovered money shards at Tina's Bar prior to Brian Ingram's find in Feb 1980. The details are up at the Mountain News.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/11/16/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-new-evidence-on-money-find-sheds-harsh-light-on-fbi-investigation-but-excites-citizen-sleuths/#more-6158

Nice work Galen and Bruce. Glad its out.

I notice on a following page that Gray also quotes you as saying you believe that Flight 305 went west off the flight path and close to Tena Bar? I didn't realize you were a fan of the 'flight path is wrong' theory.

And did you REALLY interview 'scores of former FBI agents and air traffic officials?' (Page 258) Scores? That's a lot of interviews. You are to be commended for that effort.

Blevins, Despite your gracious words, I suspect that you don't believe that Georger has done any research or interviews on the Cooper matter.

Have you (Blevins) done any Cooper research that involved the physical sciences? Have you actually talked to the air traffic controllers involved in the hijacked flight?

And whatever happened to the interview that you were going to do with Rataczak?

Robert99

It was in Colorado Duane found she had been using pot and this little sencario was his way of putting an end to it. When he was in the hospital dying and she was several months pregnant she was there to say I love you. Whish my dad had been more like that.

Hard to say
to say Good by.

Regardless of how many bad memories we may have of him - the took care of both of us and made sure we needed for nothing. He got to be a real family man for the first time in his life and he was proud of it. and that he was able to geniuely assist a neighbor with out been afraid some one might figure out who he was.

[email]
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

It was in Colorado Duane found she had been using pot and this little sencario was his way of putting an end to it

The Duane Weber Drug Rehab Method: here child, lets smoke some dope together. Odd...

I am truly glad he took care of you and loved you Jo. That way you have some good memories to neutralize the bad ones left by a sociopathic liar, con man and thief.

I've been thinking about Duane's arrest record. I defended accused criminals for years. Junkies get arrested all the time because they steal and when they are high their judgement is shot. They are easy pickings for cops. Even the junkies didn't have 26 arrests. I was trying to recall the highest number of arrests any of my clients had and I can't recall any higher than 14.

26 arrests... Was there something in jail that Duane craved?

Greetings everyone,

It's a very intriguing story but I sure have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have been told to the FBI right after the Ingram find at Tena Bar. I mean it was front page national news. No way the boys or those who heard their story could have missed the Tena Bar story. So why would they keep their own earlier find a secret? People who have arrest warrants outstanding steer clear of cops but there is no indication that the kids had warrants.

Glad to see Galen is still in the hunt. He is not quitting the addiction. Good. Hope he pursues this alleged money find further. Can he get a plausible reason why the find was not reported to the FBI?