47 47
quade

DB Cooper

One more thing: in Mr. H's book, page 125, Fank Heyl, survival expert, says DBC could easily have taken the "X" chute --for survival purposes after the landing. It's part of military training.

No need to take a third chute for survival. if there is a main and a reserve plus the containers and lines for both you have a hell of a lot of material to "improvise" with. I have trained hundreds of college boys how to cut up C-9 canopies for making shelters( A-frame or lean-to or full blown teepees) and clothing out of. Risers make great pack straps... and belts... we even taught them how to make multi-strand ropes out of suspension lines..... the list is endless with what you can make. Plus.. no one in their right mind would bail and try to hold onto the damn thing.

I think Frank Heyl was talking about just the main chute and the reserve front "X" chute. I believe DBC left two chutes on the plane -- one chute was a good one, left intact and the other was sacrificed for the "rope" needed to tie up the money bag and then attach the bag to himself. Correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldn't it be something if one or both of those chutes could be found someday.

Well, no, I cannot prove it opened up here and you cannot prove it didn't. Really where it opened up is irrelevant. The money came from Salmon Creek and ended up on Tens Bar by natural means.

I CHECKED THE MAP, I FOLLOWED SALMON CREEK -- WHAT A LONG JOURNEY. YOU'RE SAYING THE MONEYBAG WENT ALL THAT WAY -- DOWN A CREEK THAT WAS ONLY A TRICKLE AT SOME PLACES AND QUITE WIDE FURTHER DOWNSTREAM AT OTHER PLACES, WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING, AND THEN, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, WHEN IT GOT TO THE COLUMBIA, IT FLOATED UPSTREAM TO TENA'S BAR. NOW THAT'S AMAZING -- AMAZINGLY FAR-FETCHED, LIKE 0% CHANCE, EVEN LESS THAN FAR-FETCHED. BY THE WAY, WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS CONFRONTATIONAL? .

Also there is no proof that the bundles were found neatly stacked together.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSULT THE FACTS AND RESEARCH OF THE CASE, I THINK THE THREE STACKS WERE FOUND PRETTY CLOSE TOGETHER.

Lastly, if you think the money WAS buried,
the question remains...WHY? What earthly reason was it buried on someone else's private property just feet from the water?

Would DB, who had everything else meticulously planned, do something this stupid? Slim to none.

Well, no, I cannot prove it opened up here and you cannot prove it didn't. Really where it opened up is irrelevant. The money came from Salmon Creek and ended up on Tens Bar by natural means.

I CHECKED THE MAP, I FOLLOWED SALMON CREEK -- WHAT A LONG JOURNEY. YOU'RE SAYING THE MONEYBAG WENT ALL THAT WAY -- DOWN A CREEK THAT WAS ONLY A TRICKLE AT SOME PLACES AND QUITE WIDE FURTHER DOWNSTREAM AT OTHER PLACES, WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING, AND THEN, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, WHEN IT GOT TO THE COLUMBIA, IT FLOATED UPSTREAM TO TENA'S BAR. NOW THAT'S AMAZING -- AMAZINGLY FAR-FETCHED, LIKE 0% CHANCE, EVEN LESS THAN FAR-FETCHED. BY THE WAY, WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS CONFRONTATIONAL? .

Also there is no proof that the bundles were found neatly stacked together.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSULT THE FACTS AND RESEARCH OF THE CASE, I THINK THE THREE STACKS WERE FOUND PRETTY CLOSE TOGETHER.

I THINK I SAID THE MONEY WAS FOUND IN A 1" X 1" AREA. IF I IMPLIED 'NEATLY STACKED TOGETHER', I APOLOGIZE. THEN AGAIN, IT MAY NOT REALLY MATTER -- WE MAY BE POLE VAULTING MOUSE TIRDS HERE -- I'M NOT SURE WHAT IMPACT OR BEARING, IF ANY, THE POSITION OF THE BUNDLES (NEATLY STACKED, AT AN ANGLE, OR IN CLOSE PROXIMITY) WOULD REALLY HAVE ON THE CASE. IT MAY BE IMPORTANT, BUT PROBABLY NOT.
Lastly, if you think the money WAS buried,
the question remains...WHY? What earthly reason was it buried on someone else's private property just feet from the water?

GOOD QUESTION -- I DON'T ASPIRE TO THE BURIED THEORY EITHER.

Would DB, who had everything else meticulously planned, do something this stupid? Slim to none.

RobertMBlevins makes another non-venom attracting statement with:

And I say that any questions should be directed to Tom Kaye, since he's the only outside source who was allowed access to those samples of the ransom money.”

If inaccuracy were a grain of sand, this thread would make the Sahara look like an hour glass.

Perhaps you haven’t been paying attention, but umm…… gosh…. yeah…..ahhh…. so hard to type when impeded by the gross embarrassment caused by others…. Yeah…. here we go…

Ever heard of 377? He makes some comments here from time to time and ‘honestly’ can’t understand why you (RobertMBlevins) attract such vitriol. 377 owns (that right OWNS) a Cooper bill. He owns it because he doesn’t have to beg and borrow, so he owns the Cooper bill and you didn’t know that since you said….”Tom Kaye, …..he's the only outside source who was allowed access to ………. the ransom money”. WRONG!

But how wrong…….this time?

There was approximately $5800 of currency collected or 290 individual bills. For the sake of balance, I’ll round down to 250 in order to make a best case scenario in a fit of inverse embellishment, which this thread has never experienced. Follow so far?

After all the fingerprints, photographs and cow pisses were taken, the money was then divided amongst the insurance carrier, the FBI and Brian. Brian was allowed to keep half.

Of the 250 bills; Brian had at least 125 of them. Then about six years ago, Brian decided to sell half of them (50%, 1 out of 2, every other one, one for someone the other for Brian) which would release 62 bills to the wild. But they could have all been purchased by one person or individually purchased by partnerships of millions, we will never know. But there are plenty of bills, in private collections, who could answer questions.

This misstatement has been brought to you by the ‘Flat Earth Society’, The Rose Mary Woods School of Data Recording, The Committee To Re-elect Thomas Dewey for President, Inventor of the Internet Al Gore, The Thalidomide Safety Commission, The Endowment to ‘Verify that If Kenny Christainsen Isn’t DB Cooper; Then PERHAPS It’s Someone Else’, The ACME Facial Recognition Software Company, Clydesdales Four Abreast Unlimited, The Jell-O Corporation, The American Nail Company, Back-Pedal Song and Dance Troupe, Upstream River Adventures, National Guard Search and Rescue, Miracle Research and Development Company - where ‘If it’s correct, it’s a Miracle!’, Rabbit Hole Data Storage, The Shitpants Tourettes Assmunch Keyboard Syndrome Fartface Politeness Cow-Piss Society, Fur Lined Sink Manufacturers Union and Barbed Wire Bath Mat Distributors

***Amazon, You are no doubt referring to the Flushing Channel construction.

Do you know the date when the channel between Caterpillar Island and the NW Lower River Road was dredged so that the flow from the Columbia passed completely through?

Kadow's Caterpillar Island Marina is now located in that channel and some of the boats in that Marina seem to require water several feet deep.

On the printed US topographical charts, that channel is still listed as a mud flat.[url]

I have no idea when they dredged it ( without going and looking for the information)but the island has always been an island ( since the 70's when I fist started boating in the Portland-Vancouver area) and the channel there. I kept a couple boats there over the years and its deep enough, even at the lowest water in the summer for my 6' draft keel with no issues on the entrance to the north by the Fazio Property( when you have a full keel boat you get REALLLY good and looking at depth sounders and charts). The South end was always fairly shallow at the lowest water levels.. but certainly passable by quite a few of the cabin cruisers that were moored in the Marina.

Moreover, there is some info that after the money
find the whole area of Salmon 'creek?', the
Shillapoo, and the area around Vancouver Lake were
searched, both by LE and by many individuals
looking for any sign of Cooper/artifacts ?

For many years the swamp that is Vancouver Lake was just a mess. Salmon Creek is far to the north where it dumps into Lake DITCH but to characterize it "flowing" into Vancouver lake is just not reality.
First off I am not buying a body washing down Salmon Creek, its too shallow with too many snags and brush... There has been a lot of work done on it in the last 40 years but back in the 70's and 80's... water would flow when the rains were heavy... but it was essentially a meandering drainage that was not a healthy riparian environment. There was pretty much no restrictions on building along it for decades and it was not what one would call pristine. As a matter of fact.. to find a fish in there in the 1980's when I lived in town and then out in Ridgefield and went to school in Vancouver you would have been hard pressed to find a fish in it. The Lewis River to the north still had fish.. but.... again.. development around it did not help the river either [:/]

Point of order: No one has ever said that the bills were 'neatly stacked together'.

THIS is what was actually said by Kaye, and then later quoted by Geoff Gray:

SOME of the bills were in such perfect alignment that the ink from the serial numbers ran into each other.

SOME rubber band material was still in place, but crumbled when touched.

Kaye claimed that water tests he did with similar bundles of bills caused the bills to fan out within seconds of exposure to the water. This caused him to doubt the idea they floated down from anywhere.

And I say that any questions should be directed to Tom Kaye, since he's the only outside source who was allowed access to those samples of the ransom money.

On a side note, I am getting ready to go into the garage and do major work on my new Little Subie, which is actually a Nissan Truck now. Yesterday I switched out the battery, changed the oil and other fluids, spark plug wires, etc. Today it is the intake manifold gasket and a final tune up. Repair work isn't my favorite activity on Sundays. Usually that would be watching football. [:/]

Socks.

I want everyone to know I will not be buying the
Subaru. OK!?

I now go wee-wee.

Any questions: ask Tom kaye directly.

I did NOT grasp what the HELL you guys were talking about - I will REPEAT if that was a retention trench - one would think during a flood it would have carried enough force to wash the curved area of Tena's completely out including & probably taking the trees and the house.

I know there had been a flood because Mr Fazion and Mr. H were talking about it. I did not in 2001 know the date of this flood they were discussing, but I was under the impression it was AFTER the money find in 1980 and before 2001....I am relative sure it had been a more recent flood and NOT before the money find in 1980

Nope.. it did not wash out even during the big flood in the winter of 1996...

although I will say we have had a hell of a lot of 100 year floods in the last 30 years around there.

although I will say we have had a hell of a lot of 100 year floods in the last 30 years around there.

Is there a single vector that brings debris to Tena
Bar and any distinction in arrival of debris on the
south end of the Fazio's vs. at the shoreline toward
Tena Bar? Like during the flood of '96.

Note* We are still in the position, in spie of
thousands of posts, of not knowing or having one
clear instance, of how ANYTHING ARRIVES AT TENA
BAR - whether that be money, Cooperites with
fishing poles, or even so much as a twig!

Literally: the only thing we have is the claim by Jerry
Thomas that years ago he released items in the
Washougal, and they showed up on Tena Bar.

Nobody apparently, in the whole history of this case,
has tracked or accounted for one God damned thing,
that started a some point x and arrived on Tena Bar;
in spite of countless photos of debris, from time to
time, on Tena Bar.

It's like Blevins' 'slapped red haired stepchild'
who nobody wants or claims. A metaphor for Blevins
to use (being cruel-cute?) and nothing more.

Millions of words and hours on the Money at Tena
Bar" and no positive way to account for it except
some further box of unrpoved assumptions and
claims, with no photos of Nature in action!

We know more about the Backside of Pluto, than we
do about how things get to Tena Bar and where in
hell they came from!

Or am I missing something - !
:D

Um,
hello again :)
Forgive me for not reading through all the posts I've missed - someone may well have posted on this. I've just seen a Discovery episode where they crash a 727 (for a crash test) and have the people jumping out the aft stairs. Experienced skydivers obviously, but the one they showed the full exit of had a pretty stable exit - a bit of blast but righted himself very quickly, no tumbling.

Jeez it looked like fun ....B|

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Um,
Forgive me for not reading through all the posts I've missed - someone may well have posted on this. I've just seen a Discovery episode where they crash a 727 (for a crash test) and have the people jumping out the aft stairs. Experienced skydivers obviously, but the one they showed the full exit of had a pretty stable exit - a bit of blast but righted himself very quickly, no tumbling.

it is fun!B|

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins said:

Point of order: No one has ever said that the bills were 'neatly stacked together'.

THIS is what was actually said by Kaye, and then later quoted by Geoff Gray:”

Quote the precise source, the Citizen Sleuth Website Makes NO mention of this. Is there some implied added value with Kaye being later (quoted earlier?) quoted by Gray? Isn’t Gray just repeating what Kaye said? Why mention both names since neither are attributed?

RobertMBlevins continues with:

SOME of the bills were in such perfect alignment that the ink from the serial numbers ran into each other.

SOME rubber band material was still in place, but crumbled when touched
.”

What is the precise source for the rubber bands that Tom Kaye touched which crumbled?

RobertMBlevins gains momentum by claiming:

Kaye claimed that water tests he did with similar bundles of bills caused the bills to fan out within seconds of exposure to the water. This caused him to doubt the idea they floated down from anywhere. “

Again you need to quote a specific source. What experiment with ‘similar bundles’ (plural)?

RobertMBlevins ignores the sole surviving, representative sample held by Brian Ingrham:

And I say that any questions should be directed to Tom Kaye, since he's the only outside source who was allowed access to those samples of the ransom money.”

Nope, I didn’t know what you meant as I’m just as poor at mind-reading, time travel and hair splitting. I still don’t know the name of the ‘software’ YOU claimed to use doing in-depth and technical analysis of Kenny and the DB Cooper sketch. It wasn’t till later that it was discovered the ‘software’ was a zoom button on a copy machine in a Fed-Ex Kinkos. Nailing Jello-O to the wall.

RobertMBlevins continues his revisionist crusade with:

I guess I should have qualified that post by saying Kaye is currently the ONLY person outside of law enforcement who has done scientific tests on the currency.”

What ‘scientific tests’? A source is absent, as well as a procedure and result of the test. Pointing a microscope at something is not a test. Casual conversations about silver nitrate is not a test. Un-names bacteria identified as causing physical damage to the currency sans photographic exemplars, is not a test. Stating neatly stacked currency with photographic evidence of lateral rotation is data contention. Lacking of rubber bands in evidence, then testing generics is a, zero value add process.

Is that what you are presenting as scientific? Just hours ago you were bemoaning how figuring out how the money arrived at Tena Bar proves nothing. Why this venom avoiding change in philosophy? Is it another chance to regurgitate the “perfectly aligned” bills statement which doesn’t exist, so that you can conclude that it’s proof that a person had to bury the money as you have done numerous times in the past? This isn’t splitting hairs, this is a rational, genuine approach where the results are tested for sanity. That is all.

Things end up on the banks by the same vector as any other body of water... by virtue of wind pushing anything in the water toward one bank or another. If the water is higher during water release from Bonneville .. debris will end up higher on the banks. If the water is really high it will ne hung up in what is called strainers.... that is brush along the banks that catches lots of floating debris.

High water and floods put a lot more debris in the water.. it makes for "interesting" boating in the winter...I have replaced a lot of props over the years that have hit debris... and fixed more a one hull that has hit a floating deadhead[:/]

Things end up on the banks by the same vector as any other body of water... by virtue of wind pushing anything in the water toward one bank or another. If the water is higher during water release from Bonneville .. debris will end up higher on the banks. If the water is really high it will ne hung up in what is called strainers.... that is brush along the banks that catches lots of floating debris.

High water and floods put a lot more debris in the water.. it makes for "interesting" boating in the winter...I have replaced a lot of props over the years that have hit debris... and fixed more a one hull that has hit a floating deadhead[:/]

Thanks Amazon. This is progress. You have
added "wind" to hydrology. That makes sense, is
also new!

Now. (a) Is there any main hydrological (flow) route
onto Tena Bar, from the main channel? (b) Do/did
things flow through the inside channel by Catapillar
Island onto the Fazio property? Who or what keeps
that inside channel free of debris? I assume boat
owners would want that?

You have mentioned the flood in 1996 several times.
Was that greater in the T-Bar area than the floods
of 71, 76, and at the end of drought in 1978 going
into 1979?

Thanks.

Um,

it is fun!B|

Matt

There were a few tandems on the WFFC DC 9 loads. No big deal.
The exit speed did cause some tumbling but it gets sorted out pretty quickly.

Jumping a jet is a blast. I wish the Conatsers (Perris DZ owners) could get their DC 9 back on line. A ridiculous FAA rule has it grounded. One engine which is in its infancy operating hour wise had timed out calendar wise. Overhaul of a JT8D engine is a hefty six figure proposition.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Farflung: You are still splitting hairs. I'm not going to quote the Citizens Sleuth website's posting on the money, nor am I going to quote sections of Gray's book that I already posted.

If you are informed on the case, you would have researched both of these sources already. If you think Kaye's tests aren't scientific, and he should have done other tests...

Why don't you ask him about it? He does answer the email link at his website. There is a lot of this and that regarding Kaye's results. I don't see anything inherently weird or wrong with Going To The Source.

Software used in the KC/sketch comparison: I *think* they used OpenCV from Intel. Truth is, I've been so damn busy I haven't got hold of Porteous lately. Maybe you should ask him yourself. He will answer email at Sherlock Investigations. Even if I went to him and asked, no one would believe the answer if it came from me. So ask him on your own. Same with Tom Kaye."If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

Wait a minute! It's you keeps bringing these
socalled attributions up here; Kaye, Gray, etc.
Nobody else. Not Kaye or Gray etal, because unless
I am mistaken they wont even come here or post
here! So it is YOU splitting hairs and pushing an
agenda, with other people's unsubstantiated claims
.. and why God only knows! Then you keep telling
others to go to the Source, without confirming you
have been to these sources yourself or speak for
"your sources"! Never mind it was also YOU who
"refused" to go to the sources on other ocassions.

That's called a "tapdance", and it serves only one
purpose - Entrapment. Small wonder 377 has
dubbed you the Venom Magnet, but does not
understand why!? Clever work, if you can get it!

You don't speak for Tom Kaye or Geoff Gray, and
your pretending you understand what they said, or
meant, or did, is the epitomy of embecility.

This isn't politics, Mr. Blevins. You cant seem to
operate without being political and employing
entrapment and your soup of every post!

Maybe you are only deceiving yourself.

AND NEITHER DID I, I BELIEVE I SAID IT THE WAY YOU DID A WHILE BACK, THE 3 STACKS OF BILLS WERE TOGETHER IN A 1' X 1' AREA, ON THE BEACH, AT TENA'S BAR. THIS DOES NOT SAY THE BILLS WERE NEATLY STACKED TOGETHER. GEORGER INDICATED EARLIER THAT THERE WAS INDICATION THAT THE BILLS WERE AT AN ANGLE TO EACH OTHER. IN ANY EVENT, THE STACKS WERE IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ONE ANOTHER.

THIS is what was actually said by Kaye, and then later quoted by Geoff Gray:

SOME rubber band material was still in place, but crumbled when touched.

Kaye claimed that water tests he did with similar bundles of bills caused the bills to fan out within seconds of exposure to the water. This caused him to doubt the idea they floated down from anywhere.

And I say that any questions should be directed to Tom Kaye, since he's the only outside source who was allowed access to those samples of the ransom money.

I DON'T THINK I WILL BE CONTACTING TOM KAYE, I THINK YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS CREDENTIALS -- A GUY WHO ONLY HAS A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION IS GIVEN THIS MUCH ACCESS TO SUCH SENSITIVE AND IMPORTANT EVIDENCE. THAT'S LIKE ELECTING OBAMA TO THE PRESIDENCY -- OBAMA HAD LESS THAN ONE TERM AS A US SENATOR AND ONE TERM AS A STATE SENATOR -- THAT'S IT, AND WE ELECT THIS GLARINGLY INEXPERIENCED INDIVIDUAL TO BE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. SAME ANALOGY FOR TK. .

On a side note, I am getting ready to go into the garage and do major work on my new Little Subie, which is actually a Nissan Truck now. Yesterday I switched out the battery, changed the oil and other fluids, spark plug wires, etc. Today it is the intake manifold gasket and a final tune up. Repair work isn't my favorite activity on Sundays. Usually that would be watching football. [:/]

If that was a Trench - it was navigatable water large enough for boats and deep enough for boats. This inlet and water was EAST - excuse me if that is not the direction (but back toward Vancouver) might be a better way for me to say it.

Definitely not what one would consider a TRENCH and it curved with the beach just like the river.
There seemed to be a jag of land there and on the other side of this jag was the wide river. It appeared this inlet of water was just a part of the river to me...
That area was way down the river and East (back toward Vancouver) of the fenced equipment area. It seemed to be an Island to me and no one explained it. A hell of a rerention ditch - too wide to be a retention ditch and too deep...but I am talking about 2001 - What did it look like in 1979 - just curious as I did not go down to the water at that point in 1979.

Jo, Are you talking about the channel between Caterpillar Island and the NW Lower River Road?

Perhaps you should take some pictures and makes notes if you make another trip like this.

Robert99

Exactly the kind of reply I would expect from YOU. How can one redo a trip and scene from 2001?

Number one I thought that was Caterpillare Island from the conversations going on at the site in 2001 (but the COOPER seekers keep talking about this drain ditch that I did NOT see in 2001).

I want to see a picture of this 'trench' or drain field they talk about. There WAS nothing like that there when I was there in 2001 with the TV crew - if there was SUCH a thing - surely it is on the film!

Was this trench there in 1980 when the money was found? I don't know. Was it there in 1979? Would I have been able to see it from the road in 1979?
Are the RESEARCHER POSITIVE there was a trench there in 1980 when the money was found.

How large is this drain ditch or trench that it could carry money from one location to another?

All of this is puzzling to me and surely someone has land pictures of the site - not just the aerials.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I did NOT grasp what the HELL you guys were talking about - I will REPEAT if that was a retention trench - one would think during a flood it would have carried enough force to wash the curved area of Tena's completely out including & probably taking the trees and the house.

I know there had been a flood because Mr Fazion and Mr. H were talking about it. I did not in 2001 know the date of this flood they were discussing, but I was under the impression it was AFTER the money find in 1980 and before 2001....I am relative sure it had been a more recent flood and NOT before the money find in 1980

What-ever flood they were talking about was after 1980 and Mr. H and Mr. Fazio where having a private conversation about his.
Mr. Fazio mentioned that the water level coming to the tree line in to the yard and over the beach - I did not get the impression any damage was done to the home or the property.

It was DEFINITLY a recent flood of no major concern and did it apply to the found money. Just two old acquainces talking about something that had happened since they last saw each other.

I want to see a picture of this 'trench' or drain field they talk about. There WAS nothing like that there when I was there in 2001 with the TV crew - if there was SUCH a thing - surely it is on the film!

Here is a photo of the "retention ditch" which Jerry
Thomas pointed out during the CS team's work.
The large red arrow points to the ditch.

If you have read my posts you know I cant see
any evidence of this ditch until some time around
1979 maybe ... but it is definately there by the mid
1980s. See that photo attached.

There's no point in going over things 900 times.

MeyerLouie says in part:

'I DON'T THINK I WILL BE CONTACTING TOM KAYE, I THINK YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS CREDENTIALS -- A GUY WHO ONLY HAS A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION IS GIVEN THIS MUCH ACCESS TO SUCH SENSITIVE AND IMPORTANT EVIDENCE. THAT'S LIKE ELECTING OBAMA TO THE PRESIDENCY -- OBAMA HAD LESS THAN ONE TERM AS A US SENATOR AND ONE TERM AS A STATE SENATOR -- THAT'S IT, AND WE ELECT THIS GLARINGLY INEXPERIENCED INDIVIDUAL TO BE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. SAME ANALOGY FOR TK...'

Your credibility just went down the drain with that all-cap statement.

You know that, right?

You just can't (wont!) keep politics out of this forum.
in spite of warnings from Quade.

You know that, right?

Literally: the only thing we have is the claim by Jerry
Thomas that years ago he released items in the
Washougal, and they showed up on Tena Bar.

Nobody apparently, in the whole history of this case,
has tracked or accounted for one God damned thing,
that started a some point x and arrived on Tena Bar;
in spite of countless photos of debris, from time to
time, on Tena Bar.

Millions of words and hours on the Money at Tena
Bar" and no positive way to account for it except
some further box of unrpoved assumptions and
claims, with no photos of Nature in action!

We know more about the Backside of Pluto, than we
do about how things get to Tena Bar and where in
hell they came from!

Or am I missing something - !
:D

:)YEA! You are missing something Georger! In 1996 a woman called the FBI about a confession made in 1995 and a trip she made with her husband in 1979. She tells the FBI about the trip and her husband stopping along the river several times. She described a place she did NOT know was Tena's bar. In fact when she first contacted the FBI - she was only about 13 pages into a mostly fictional book by Max Gunther.

This woman told the FBI about the places he stopped in 1979, but she had NO idea she was the first person to ever explain how the money got on Tena's bar.
She had NO idea what she was doing - just telling what her husband told her and what her husband did on that trip.

When I read the book Georger I had NO concept that one of the places Duane took me was Tena's bar. This I will swear to and will take a lie detector test - or any other test the can give me to see if I am lieing.

I did not know all the theories about the money - I just knew my husband told me he was Dan Coooper and that we made a trip to WA and the took me to places that where mentioned in the book and places not mentioned.

Remember this - I was NOT aware of exactly where we were at all times. The fire tower or lookout tower and the Farguar Airstrip and the other airstrips and the cemetaries - I did NOT know that I was describing things in the path of the plane and places they had searched for Cooper's remains.

You can question my friends - 2 of them are now deceased so there are on 2 left that I confided in because I was afraid of someone making fun of me or hurting my reputation in my chosen field. Some of my business associates where shocked when I went Public in 2000 - because I kept things on the QT public wise UNTIL I caught the FBI agent of record in a "lie" or they had simply NOT investigate Weber. From 1998 until my phone call to the FBI in Mar. of 2000 found with the help of Doug - many things about Weber and I had documentation.

ONE simple woman recalling a trip with a man who claimed when he was die - "I'm Dannn Coooper". A woman who did NOT know who DAN Cooper was. A woman who knew little to nothing about Cooper - yet, in telling her story to the FBI she was the 1st person to ever put that money on Tena's bar - she didn't even know where Tena's bar was and that she was describing it on the phone to a FBI agent more interested in finding out is she was drinking or taking drugs.

Thanks Amazon. This is progress. You have
added "wind" to hydrology. That makes sense, is
also new!

Now. (a) Is there any main hydrological (flow) route
onto Tena Bar, from the main channel? (b) Do/did
things flow through the inside channel by Catapillar
Island onto the Fazio property? Who or what keeps
that inside channel free of debris? I assume boat
owners would want that?

You have mentioned the flood in 1996 several times.
Was that greater in the T-Bar area than the floods
of 71, 76, and at the end of drought in 1978 going
into 1979?

GEORGER! You are whistling to the choir. IF that money had been on that beach prior to the late FALL of 1979 it would have been found or uncovered by cattle and the fishermen and children and adults who frequented that beach over and over. The money was just a few inches below the surface... and near the tree line.

Do you or have you ever lived on a river? As a kid did you play at the river? Did your family have picnics and cook-out and reunions on the river?

Take down your political opinions - leave them be until AFTER the election - remember Quade's Warning!

TO ALL: when you quote his statements - that is the same as your posting them. I think perhaps you guys need to take them down while you can! Blevins will NOT be the only one to get banned.