47 47
quade

DB Cooper

NO, NO you were not there. NOTE that Sluggo also changed the time lines - moving the time lines was NOT the right thing to do. I watched this map platting change over the yrs. The word of those on the plane must mean something. Yet a group of Geeks can change the time line which changed the location of the plane at those given time.
Try it - back up the time line and you get the route I have told you about. Check all of the sitings of the plane - they ARE NOT West of Portland.

Someone use some common sense - follow the sitings and read the old news papers - the siting are to the East not to the West.

Things like this are WHY the crime has NOT been solved.

Earth to Jo Weber ?

Jo, you are writing utter nonsense and cult fiction
here.

It is well beyond the point where you can have
any influence whatever in this matter, here or
otherwise.

Georger Stated:

Your statement above is either a complete fabrication on your part. Or very old gossip you
are now revisiting and posting. Because I thinkI know exactly where you got this and from whom and I think I know why you are posting it now.

Oh! and by the way, it is Troutdale not "Trout".
And not "Crappie" either... :D

JO ADAMANTLY STATES:

I ALSO stated I was unable to access my maps because they were buried. I was recalling from the top of my head - I have had surgery and I can NOT lift anything or sit very long. I am also taking pain medication.

I knew that if I said Trout those who knew would know what I was talking about. I have NOT talked to anyone about this -as I have been in the hospital. You do NOT know why I am posting it now - it was simply because some one mentioned using a 1972 map and that made me post. Spoke to NO ONE about this in since it was discussed in the forum a long time ago.

Georger stated:

This is a crystal-clear example of how Jo Weber
makes things up from gossip she has received.

Moreover, if her version above is true, which it isnt,
it would revise her previous accounts of where Duane
bailed and got 'out of the woods', as supplied by
hints & clues from Duane, during their trip to WA,

Listen you old Oger!

I do NOT make things up and I will not revise my previous account of the things that Duane showed and told me about. The only time Cooper was mentioned on that trip is when Duane said "That's where Cooper walked out of the Woods". NO indications were given of where Cooper BAILED out!

YOU are a HORRIBLE man and you use people - you know that I do NOT lie. You know I have not spoke to anyone recently about the crime itself yet you have an agenda to make it SOUND like I have. I have been in the hospital and I cannot sit very long to post. I think you would be HAPPY if I died. I think that is the only thing that will ever make you HAPPY.

YOU KNOW THEY CHANGED THE TIME LINES AND THE ROUTE FROM THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT TO THE PUBLIC AND THE MEDIA - IT WAS ONLY AFTER THE MONEY FIND THAT WAS CHANGED

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT I AM THE ONLY PERSON TO EXPLAIN THE MONEY FIND - EVER! I WAS NOT EVEN AWARE MY EXPLANATION of the trip ACTUALLY HAD BEEN THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THE MONEY FIND.

They found the money in 1980. Duane and I were out there just a few months before and his stops along the river on our way to Tahoe. It was NOT until this thread that I actually understood what I had done. I was not aware of the Palmer statement (I knew nothing about the crime). When this was revealed I was contacted by "someone" who told me I was the first and only person to explain the money find. This happened on the thread!

You are so PIG headed you don't even realize I solved the crime without even knowing it...and that was in 1996 on May 24th. (Someone with NO knowledge of the crime and just a common stupid woman relating her memories of a trip in 1979). A trip she has recited over and over to anyone who would listen for several yrs. Even the FBI didn't get it - but someone reading this thread DID!

NONE of this is a lie and you will be eating your words very very soon.

This post just put you in your place. YES, Jo Weber does have a SAY and you know that, but it is your job to distract everyone from the truths - it is your job to makes sure the truth is never known - WELL, Too Late!.

P.S. I ain't dead YET!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

NO, NO you were not there. NOTE that Sluggo also changed the time lines - moving the time lines was NOT the right thing to do. I watched this map platting change over the yrs. The word of those on the plane must mean something. Yet a group of Geeks can change the time line which changed the location of the plane at those given time.
Try it - back up the time line and you get the route I have told you about. Check all of the sitings of the plane - they ARE NOT West of Portland.

Someone use some common sense - follow the sitings and read the old news papers - the siting are to the East not to the West.

Jo, I have written some articles, which Sluggo has on his web page, about why the times on the "FBI maps" are not valid. Sluggo didn't argue with me about any of those conclusions.

There were no "sightings" of the airliner as it passed through the Portland area. As has been repeatedly pointed out over the past several years by others as well as myself, the airliner was above an overcast and several cloud layers when it passed through the Portland area.

The people on the airliner could not see the ground. And vice-versa, the people on the ground could not see the airliner. The Janet story, and other such claims, are nonsense.

Engine placement and thefact that there was only a 1/4 moon that night leads me to believe that is not really DB Cooper

And they apparently didn't know that a 727 has three engines. This is just a continuation of the Great Cooper Ripoff.

Engine placement and thefact that there was only a 1/4 moon that night leads me to believe that is not really DB Cooper

The MOON bothers ya...nuthin' about the 3-ring ...no it's THE MOON! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There were no "sightings" of the airliner as it passed through the Portland area.

The Janet story, and other such claims, are nonsense.

I think the sightings Jo is referring to were in the Ariel area, not Portland. Jo refers to newspaper accounts - those accounts refer to the Ariel area. Jo's logic, or somebody's logic given to Jo, is if the plane was sighted near Ariel (headed east?), then the plane had to be east of V23 and came in over Troutdale just as Thomas claims.

Jo seems to be adopting Jerry's Troutdale claim ?

Jo may also be using Rataczak as a source for an
east route.

Jo is ecclectic. :D

It is a total waste of time to engage Jo on any
of these subjects. Her skills set is not 'adequate'.

The MOON bothers ya...nuthin' about the 3-ring ...no it's THE MOON! ;):ph34r:

And the seller is named: Strait Jack Asylum.
He has an eBay store.

Go back and look -

Jo, many people throw things off bridges.

It's not so unusual.

You don't know what Duane threw off the bridge. Just a bag.

Melvin Wilson threw a lot of incriminating evidence off a bridge

Billy Jo McAllister did too.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo, many people throw things off bridges.

It's not so unusual.

You don't know what Duane threw off the bridge. Just a bag.

Melvin Wilson threw a lot of incriminating evidence off a bridge

Billy Jo McAllister did too.

Jo peddles so much crap it is impossible to take
anything she says at face value.

Example: Jo says that when she met Duane in 1977
he was a businessman and well liked by everyone.
In fact, Duane was either recently divorced or still
married (according to Jo's own stats), and his arrest
records show he had been arrested a mere six
months earlier in July 1976 at Jacksonville, FL,
for possession of stolen property, DWI, and carrying
a concealed weapon. Duane had 26 known arrests
between 1942 and 1976 alone, that are on file with
the FBI. As Larry Carr pointed out minor arrests
would not be included in the FBI's records.

So obviously Duane was not "well liked" by
everyone, which may be an understatement!

Ask Jo if Duane was ever arrested during their
partnership?

Moreover Jo has said that Duane changed his
lifestyle, his appearance, and was basically in hiding
after 1971 and (his) hijacking of Flight 305, but
Duane's arrests between 1971-1976 and his
actual lifestyle including his alleged trip back to
Washington with Jo in 1979, do not fit the profile of
someone in hiding.

Jo has never claimed that Duane took special
precautions and hid himself from view during
their trip back to the State of Washington. And so
far as I know, Jo has never produced one item of
documentation that such a trip even happened! A
hotel receipt. Gas receipts. Anything?

Jo places great emphasis on this trip she and Duane
supposedly took to Washington in 1979, so you
would think she would be anxious to document every
aspect of the trip she can, especially as it relates to
her claims that Duane gave clues to being DB
Cooper. Jo has never issued any proof of any kind
for anything she claims Duane did and said, during
this alleged trip 'back' to Washington.

Jo was asked about this once before and I think she
excused herself from supplying any documentation,
and the subject was dropped and has not come up
since, unless I am mistaken?

Jo. Could you supply us with proof that you and
Duane took a trip to Washington in 1979?
Anything.

That is why I requested clarification. No big deal - just if you're gonna say that there is no doubt that the comments are from people here - it would be interesting to know how that was arrived at. :)

This thread has a long, long, LONG history of people making claims without anything solid backing them up..... :P:S
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

This thread has a long, long, LONG history of people making claims without anything solid backing them up..... :P:S

Now, you know that's not true! Jo has her back up every time she posts! Red-Blue-Red-Blue. The Super-Duper-Cooper-Fabri-Dupor. She now BELIEVES the dis-information she fought for years against. This Cooper-itus crap can take your life and destroy it completely. Count all the victims. Look in the mirror.

.............So obviously Duane was not "well liked" by

G

Duane had a hidden magnetic personality, and when he turned the charm on, he was well liked by everyone. When he planked your wife he was not appreciated much. Window peeper, small-time criminal with a dynomite smile.

....I'm not thinking about witnesses in general. I'm thinking about "witnesses" who have apparently said they were out FLYING in terrible weather that night. How would such a person recognize this terrible weather in the dark if they've not flown at least a few times in moderate weather during the day? How would a person distinguish terrible weather from a little rain while in the dark with a big fan beating the little rain down against the windows and fuselage unless the person had been in that situation at least a few times?

The discussion about bad weather during the hijacking has been around a long time. It is complicated because there have been claims that are not consistent with our limited data from a trusted govt source. We are not complicating it. It is complicated and I am trying to deal with it......

Thanks.
G.

The reason pilots have reported more than mild weather is that the whole operation was executed by pilots as a group. The FAA was the primary supporter and almost ALL of the participants were pilots. Some were even parachutists and riggers. Hemmelsbach, O'Hara, Haapala, all these guys were PILOTS! (Except NIxon I guess.) Pilot support pilots here. It was a giant game with the airlines and government. Cooper HAD to escape. The Hague Convention, the Montreal Convention, etc. If you look at your history of the FAA you will see the progression right up to Nixon's Executive Order instituting Rataczak's, et. al., wild ass dreams. Yah-da-yah-da-yah-da.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Richard_Nixon/Executive_orders

Which one should we read?

And you're Correct, President Nixon was not a pilot, his Special Assistant was, with 21 years of Navy Piloting experience.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Do you ever wonder if those who participated in the mkultra thing are still partaking

Voluntarily maybe!

History ran a show on the program again last weekend.
Pretty good details of who they used and how they "recruited" them.

Plus, a neat expose on the myth the whole programs records being destroyed. They destroyed a lot, but missed over 12,000 pages. So many pages they allegedly have the names of every GOV participant. University, Doctor, Mental Ward, etc that participated.

Matt

.............So obviously Duane was not "well liked" by

G

Duane had a hidden magnetic personality, and when he turned the charm on, he was well liked by everyone. When he planked your wife he was not appreciated much. Window peeper, small-time criminal with a dynomite smile.

Now that makes no sense. Why would the GOV use him then?

Matt

Now that makes no sense. Why would the GOV use him then?

Matt

McCoy chose Duane because he had used him before, he was not dangerous and his crimes were all small stuff. He was sick and could be bargained with for his services. He wanted out, he needed special medical care. James Earl Ray was institutionalized and did not want out, but he wanted similar medical care, better facilities, etc. Both bought into a "deal". Henry Selick bought into the doubling job for McCoy by accepting a plastic surgery package, flattening his ears and redoing his nose, etc. You can still identify him in my pictures. I didn't get a damned thing except the flu three years hiding out in the blowing snirt of North Dakota, 1971-74.

Okay, I was bored and read through all the stuff you linked...:$

What I find most unsettling is that someone is twisted enough to even THINK about wasting a minute of their life doing that.

What kind of wires got crossed upstairs giving an adult (chronologically anyway) the perception 'anonymous' character assassination has value or is rewarding on ANY level?

Just fostering the motivation to DO all that insane rambling, creating obviously fake screen names to make lewd comments etc. ~ DOES smack of someone that would peep in a window with KY in one hand and tissues in the other...Creepy! :S

Any yeah, can kinda tell 'who' its...CREEPIER

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Regina, the author of the Unsolved Realm article, has posted up a comment on her article that mentions Bob Knoss.

Apparently ol' Bob isn't aware that postings can be tracked, even if you use a phony identity. Really, Bob. Impersonating Geoffrey Gray was a very bad idea. And we won't discuss the post Regina had to delete. That one only proves you have personal issues. If you want proof from Regina she says this:

'All files were deleted under Executive Order...'

That was a joke. I figured you'd appreciate that one.

Details PM'd to Quade for his review. Enough said.

Good work imho! I think others agree also -
Must run -
G

Regina, the author of the Unsolved Realm article, has posted up a comment on her article that mentions Bob Knoss.

Apparently ol' Bob isn't aware that postings can be tracked, even if you use a phony identity. Really, Bob. Impersonating Geoffrey Gray was a very bad idea. And we won't discuss the post Regina had to delete. That one only proves you have personal issues. If you want proof from Regina she says this:

'All files were deleted under Executive Order...'

That was a joke. I figured you'd appreciate that one.

Details PM'd to Quade for his review. Enough said.

Sounds more like another dirty trick than a joke. I hope you are not suggesting that I posted any of that trash. I don't mis-spell KC or Bleepins. If you search 'ChristensOn' you will find Georger, Jo, and Bennett are the mis-spellers. I don't waste time on other obscure sites.

This was done by someone who likes to create stories, be noticed, has an agenda, and causes problems. Check the ipo's, mine ain't there. Maybe Bleepins trying to ban me as he promised, or Jamie taking his shots. Definitely not me. Not my positions. Obvious. I'm not laughing. Another dirty trick by a dirty-third. Geoffery is a friend of mine whom I do not badmouth like Bleepins. Consider the source. Ridiculous!

Maybe I'm just getting traction for the truth to come out and Bleepins can't handle it, so he creates another false diversion to silence me. Show him the map of the flight WEST of Portland and tell him WHO gave me the information!!! Pillars of the community, what? Game, Set, Match. Checkmate. Gotcha!

Georger Claims:

Example: Jo says that when she met Duane in 1977
he was a businessman and well liked by everyone. Duane was either recently divorced or still
married (according to Jo's own stats)

Jo Replies:
I stated when I met Duane Weber in Atlanta he had just came out of divorce court. He did not hide this from me and I have his divorce papers. I have only talked to one person in all the yrs that had bad things to say about Duane Weber and that was the X I mentioned above.

Georger states:

his arrest records show he had been arrested a mere six
months earlier in July 1976 at Jacksonville, FL, for possession of stolen property, DWI, and carrying a concealed weapon.

Jo States:
Duane was arrested in 1976 for DWI and carrying a gun. He was an excon and the authorities did NOT check him out. I was told this was because the states were not sharing info at that time. I know nothing of stolen property in that arrest. This has never been stated to me and the authorities had Duane's contact information and he was not hiding...they knew where he worked. Why didn't they prosecute for possession of stolen property?

Georger States:

Duane had 26 known arrests between 1942 and 1976 alone, that are on file with
the FBI.

Jo States:
The FBI never shared any of that with me. Duane was only arrested one time when he was married to me. I have told about the DWI in Ft.Collins, CO. If you have those records or access to them - please post the date of that arrest...it is an interesting date!

Outside of that the only other known arrest was in 1990 for "trying" to obtain a drivers license using his old John Collins ID. The day before "this arrest" he successfully obtain that drivers license in another county.
Because of his health at that time and just starting dialysis - the Dr. was able to intervien and he was put under 72 hour observation in a hospital. He was not formally arrested at that time.

Note - he was not stupid! He did manage to obtain what he went after - a drivers license reading John C. Collins. He had a mission to acomplish - he had to retrieve the contents of a safe deposit box under that name he opened in 1980.

A flight to a midwest state was on my credit card. This one way flight occurred when he was supposed to be in Tallasshee at a 3 day market shortly after his obtaining that John Collins drivers license.

I researched his hospital records and the receipt he had for the safe deposit box in his hidden wallet - the one I did not find when I sold the van. The pieces where all there, but the FBI didn't see them.

Georger states:

Moreover Jo has said that Duane changed his lifestyle, his appearance, and was basically in hiding after 1971 and (his) hijacking of Flight 305, but
Duane's arrests between 1971-1976 and his actual lifestyle including his alleged trip back to
Washington with Jo in 1979, do not fit the profile of someone in hiding.

Jo Replies:
Changing his lifestyle! That was an observation made by me AFTER learning about his vast record and prison confinements! I did NOT know the man those records reflected.

You are NOTHING near human to keep on badgering me with this kind of crap when it is nothing, but typical stronge arm tactics used by authorities trying to get a confession out of someone who has done no wrong. Your type is WHY the FBI has never solved this case. You Don't listen! You Don't know how to treat people.

The observation of a life changing event was an opinion other have also reflected after learning about his past. The people who knew Duane during the yrs he and I shared did NOT know the man the FBI portrayed..

Will address the 1979 trip later, but this is all I can do in one sitting. You, Georger are still a BABOON, but not a very nice one - you are a MAD BABOON and need to be confined because you are dangerous.

Georger Stated:

Jo has never claimed that Duane took special precautions and hid himself from view during their trip back to the State of WA. And so far as I know, Jo has never produced one item of documentation that such a trip even happened! A hotel receipt. Gas receipts. Anything?

I have the Tax Report, but not the back-up documentation. The company Duane worked for as Family Life Insurance - home officed in Seattle. This was a Manager award meeting - either the last wk of Sept or the first wk of Oct. I have the receipt for the Night on the Town and another award he received, but they have NO date other than being in the 1979 tax file. Maybe some other manager or the home office kept some papers. The attached pic was taken our last night in Seattle after he had been missing all afternoon.

Do you think I am that good? Do you think I am actually capable of making this up?
I have the ring he bought for me at the Eye of the Needle. A small concession just before we got on the elevator to go down. It is a wide Black Hills Gold pinky ring.

I do not know how to contact the company anymore and there was only one other manager there I knew. Do not know if he is still alive. Max was the guy incharge and they showed us their new computer system and how much room it to up - was state of the art at that time.

I have shown pictures we made in Salt Lake on our way there.
With the detail back-ups from the tax report having been done away with yrs and yrs ago what do you expect me to produce?
I did have a couple of picture we made in Seattle, but nothing that could not have been made at another time. Nothing that has a date on it - not even the pictures unless there is a date on the negatives.

It rained in Seattle and I only took the pics in the room and the ones made at the market I disposed of over the yrs.

YOU Mr. Smarty Pants Georger - contact the Family Life Insurance Company and find out if they have any records that have been archived - such as Monthly News Letters and such. My daughter was not with us.

Do you have record of the places you went to in 1979? Can you prove if you made a 4 day business trip to Do Wa Ditty that yr. which was at company expenses?

Georger Stated:

Jo has never claimed that Duane took special precautions and hid himself from view during their trip back to the State of WA. And so far as I know, Jo has never produced one item of documentation that such a trip even happened! A hotel receipt. Gas receipts. Anything?

I have the Tax Report, but not the back-up documentation. The company Duane worked for as Family Life Insurance - home officed in Seattle. This was a Manager award meeting - either the last wk of Sept or the first wk of Oct. I have the receipt for the Night on the Town and another award he received, but they have NO date other than being in the 1979 tax file. Maybe some other manager or the home office kept some papers. The attached pic was taken our last night in Seattle after he had been missing all afternoon.

Do you think I am that good? Do you think I am actually capable of making this up?
I have the ring he bought for me at the Eye of the Needle. A small concession just before we got on the elevator to go down. It is a wide Black Hills Gold pinky ring.

I do not know how to contact the company anymore and there was only one other manager there I knew. Do not know if he is still alive. Max was the guy incharge and they showed us their new computer system and how much room it to up - was state of the art at that time.

I have shown pictures we made in Salt Lake on our way there.
With the detail back-ups from the tax report having been done away with yrs and yrs ago what do you expect me to produce?
I did have a couple of picture we made in Seattle, but nothing that could not have been made at another time. Nothing that has a date on it - not even the pictures unless there is a date on the negatives.

It rained in Seattle and I only took the pics in the room and the ones made at the market I disposed of over the yrs.

YOU Mr. Smarty Pants Georger - contact the Family Life Insurance Company and find out if they have any records that have been archived - such as Monthly News Letters and such. My daughter was not with us.

Do you have record of the places you went to in 1979? Can you prove if you made a 4 day business trip to Do Wa Ditty that yr. which was at company expenses?

Well Jo, the whole point of this exercise is to provide
proof for claims. Everyone on this board has said
that to you endless times - Im no exception. 377
has worked tirelessly trying to get you to provde
"proof". Why? Because in serious matters of this
kind proof is everything. But you already know the
drill.

There is nothing personal about any of this. It
applies to us all -

Good luck.