47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Why are you so 'pee pants' afraid of that silly, little flight schedule georger? So afraid that it manifests in rage and hate and venom spewed from an appendage which must serve as a surrogate for some past fantasy which was never realized. I’m just guessing here (code for- no I’m not).

Why did the timetable make you so unhappy? Did it remind you of some forgotten feeding or prepubescent birthday which was forgotten by a mother too busy with her favorite child? I can understand such a feeling, NOT relate in any way, shape or form because I like girls and people; but I can understand where you come from.

Let all your rage and hate flow across the screen georger. We can see it and have seen it for years go unabated and without recourse. You are not alone, there are many like you in federal prisons and anger management courses who are destined for federal prisons. Be yourself…… just…. be…. oh please….. never change…… can you promise us that?

sober up Snowmman ?

But Professor georger has sooooo much to contribute.

Yeah, he’s talked about it over and over annnnnnnnd over. I guess when you are a teacher or professor you get or more likely, are born with some sense of entitlement (read tenure) that those of us in the private sector have never had nor thought about because we don’t suck at our jobs. I mean, who in their right mind would fire me if I’m making them bank? That’s right, no one. What sort of teacher would have to worry about termination? Well those who are raging pedos like this piece of work with tenure:

http://www.freep.com/article/20120201/NEWS07/202010365/Elementary-teacher-arrested-after-photos-show-children-blindfolded-taped

Yep, just make teaching a ‘game’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQdI1t9_Ag

What say you georger for your colleague and ‘profession’? There’s a new game afoot now isn’t there? I guess you are old school in more ways than one. Tenure equals blindfolded games with kids I suppose.

It’s good to be skilled and competent enough to never have worried about such a draconian and pedo creating attribute as tenure (read priest here). I’m proud to be a member of a profession that would, rise as one, and smite such an example of humanity from the planet without any physical evidence. But hey, keep that ‘tenure’ in your contracts because you know you are a loser.

But Professor georger has sooooo much to contribute.

Yeah, he’s talked about it over and over annnnnnnnd over. I guess when you are a teacher or professor you get or more likely, are born with some sense of entitlement (read tenure) that those of us in the private sector have never had nor thought about because we don’t suck at our jobs. I mean, who in their right mind would fire me if I’m making them bank? That’s right, no one. What sort of teacher would have to worry about termination? Well those who are raging pedos like this piece of work with tenure:

http://www.freep.com/article/20120201/NEWS07/202010365/Elementary-teacher-arrested-after-photos-show-children-blindfolded-taped

Yep, just make teaching a ‘game’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQdI1t9_Ag

What say you georger for your colleague and ‘profession’? There’s a new game afoot now isn’t there? I guess you are old school in more ways than one. Tenure equals blindfolded games with kids I suppose.

It’s good to be skilled and competent enough to never have worried about such a draconian and pedo creating attribute as tenure (read priest here). I’m proud to be a member of a profession that would, rise as one, and smite such an example of humanity from the planet without any physical evidence. But hey, keep that ‘tenure’ in your contracts because you know you are a loser.

You are boocoups dinky dao. go to bed while you
can still find it -

You can see, even after reading the article about that walking scum, georger had nothing to say about a teacher who engaged in that practice. Why? Look at the utter lack of outrage from teachers unions or college professors. They all see that…… ‘there but for the grace of God; go them’.

Yep, georger thought it was more important to direct me to bed (nice try party boy) rather than comment about what polite society views as abhorrent. One must again ask why? Obviously it must be so common place that it does not stir a single nerve of repulsion, from these long closeted animals who have worked tirelessly to be near children sans the fear of termination.

Well, the next time Knoss posts up more fantasy, I hope that Farflung will be hard on him. Unless Farflung believes in The Knoss CIA/FBI/NWA Conspiracy Plan to Improve Airline Safety. ('Not' would be a safe guess.)

That Knoss story could easily be made into a satirical sketch for Saturday Night Live, although it would be funnier back in the 70's, when the Cooper subject was more current.

WE BELIEVE. See attached.

Are the transcripts on Sluggo's site? I'm still bothered by the redactions, which I didn't pay enough attention to when I had copies. I'm wondering if it's possible to figure out what type of info was redacted from the context (eg names, places, identifying details, whatever....)? If I recall properly, the redacted bits were all in-between other stuff...some decent conjecture must be possible? (note I said decent, not wild, conjecture ;))

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Hello, I'm new to this thread. The only reason I'm posting here is because my friend is a D.B. Cooper nut. I am not, and until recently, had no idea who he was. I have several $20 bills dated 1963 my father gave to me a few years before he died (2000). I was told that they were not supposed to be spent, and that they were a "keepsake". Most of the bills still look ok. I have no idea if these are so called "Cooper bills"; maybe someone could help. All I was told about them is that my father found them where we used to hunt near Yacolt, WA. I have no idea because we aren't even from that area of the US. My father was born in 1929 as well, and the DB Cooper thing didn't happen untill '71 or so I think, so I really dunno how he got them if they are. Anyhow, I use the computer only once or twice per week; i'll try to remember to keep up with this forum. Thanks for any help. Dave

Are the transcripts on Sluggo's site? I'm still bothered by the redactions, which I didn't pay enough attention to when I had copies. I'm wondering if it's possible to figure out what type of info was redacted from the context (eg names, places, identifying details, whatever....)? If I recall properly, the redacted bits were all in-between other stuff...some decent conjecture must be possible? (note I said decent, not wild, conjecture ;))

Yes they are. I don't think there are redactions, but look and see for yourself. Takes an acrobat viewer. I think the reference to redactions is about time periods when suddenly there is no communication. The key one is right around the time when Cooper supposedly jumped. I think the comms just all switched over to the patched "company" circuit.

Are you able to keep up with the youngun?

http://n467us.com/Data%20Files/dbcooper_transcripts.pdf

Orange, Take a look at the Seattle Center ATC transcripts and compare them with the Oakland Center ATC transcripts.

After the airliner was about 17 DME miles south of the Seattle VORTAC (which is located on the Seattle airport), there is no way to determine the actual location of the aircraft until it was being handed off to the Oakland Center just a few miles north of the Fort Jones VORTAC in northern California.

The Oakland Center transcripts include the phone talk between the controllers as well as the communications between controllers and the airliner and includes information on the location of the airliner. As such, the Oakland Center transcripts represent real life and the Seattle Center transcripts do not.

There are gaps of all kinds in the Seattle transcripts, including an 18-minute one at almost the very minute that Cooper supposedly jumped. Rose Mary Woods, of Nixon's Watergate Scandal fame, would be proud that someone exceeded her famous 17 minute gap in one of the White House tapes.

Yes they are. I don't think there are redactions, but look and see for yourself. Takes an acrobat viewer. I think the reference to redactions is about time periods when suddenly there is no communication. The key one is right around the time when Cooper supposedly jumped. I think the comms just all switched over to the patched "company" circuit.

Are you able to keep up with the youngun?

http://n467us.com/Data%20Files/dbcooper_transcripts.pdf

The redactions Orange is talking about are in the
cover letter - blacked out portions.

BTW there were controler comms still going on with
305 during the blanked out period, in addition to
NWA comms.

Official timetables might not be accurate. They COULD refer to the correct times certain flights were expected to arrive/depart.

First thing to discover is whether the Seattle FBI held/diverted/delayed flights at SeaTac during the time of the hijacking.

This could be possible, considering the situation. Parachute delivery, fuel delivery, money delivery, sniper positioning, negotiating...it's not a stretch, and should be verified.

Well, part of it was waiting for McCoy to arrive from Utah, where he was finishing dinner..... He followed in a helicopter and is depicted in the FBI film of the re-enactment. Watch it. I posted the picture of McCoy's stand-in actor for that film once here already. (SEE BELOW) Not very well coordinated fabrication when somebody wants to be famous and the rest want to meld into the woodwork. Famous, infamous, he didn't care much. Tommy Gunn. Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr., Captain Tommy Gunn. Rauhl with an eye patch. He SAID he was gunna be famous!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTk5AQVYas&feature=related

This film?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Hello, I'm new to this thread. The only reason I'm posting here is because my friend is a D.B. Cooper nut. I am not, and until recently, had no idea who he was. I have several $20 bills dated 1963 my father gave to me a few years before he died (2000). I was told that they were not supposed to be spent, and that they were a "keepsake". Most of the bills still look ok. I have no idea if these are so called "Cooper bills"; maybe someone could help. All I was told about them is that my father found them where we used to hunt near Yacolt, WA. I have no idea because we aren't even from that area of the US. My father was born in 1929 as well, and the DB Cooper thing didn't happen untill '71 or so I think, so I really dunno how he got them if they are. Anyhow, I use the computer only once or twice per week; i'll try to remember to keep up with this forum. Thanks for any help. Dave

Well first I wanted to make a "Dave's not here" joke, but what the hell - maybe I'm just gullible. So..
If you really have some old twenties that were found while hunting near Yacolt, WA, and you want to find out if they might be part of DB's loot, there is a list of the numbers on the FBI site in pdf files and/or...you can try this..

http://www.check-six.com/lib/DBCooperLoot.htm

....supposedly a DB Cooper money search. Can't attest to the accuracy of it cause I've never tested it, but there it is for what it's worth. Good luck!
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Well first I wanted to make a "Dave's not here" joke, but what the hell - maybe I'm just gullible. So..
If you really have some old twenties that were found while hunting near Yacolt, WA, and you want to find out if they might be part of DB's loot, there is a list of the numbers on the FBI site in pdf files and/or...you can try this..

....supposedly a DB Cooper money search. Can't attest to the accuracy of it cause I've never tested it, but there it is for what it's worth. Good luck!
I tried it a couple times using the numbers from the FBI files.....no match:(
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I tried it a couple times using the number from the FBI files.....no match:(

Well first I was too lazy, but decided to give it a try on about 10 or 12 random numbers from the FBI list and I got matches on all of them.

No spaces, 1ST ten numbers and use the dropdown to change the year (last two numbers on FBI list)....oh and I had to use my 3.00 readers and enlarge the FBI page about 3 times. :)
They are also listed in the back of someone's book about DB - I just can't remember which one. Maybe someone else remembers.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I tried it a couple times using the number from the FBI files.....no match:(

Well first I was too lazy, but decided to give it a try on about 10 or 12 random numbers from the FBI list and I got matches on all of them.

No spaces, 1ST ten numbers and use the dropdown to change the year (last two numbers on FBI list)....oh and I had to use my 3.00 readers and enlarge the FBI page about 3 times. :)
They are also listed in the back of someone's book about DB - I just can't remember which one. Maybe someone else remembers.

Also - the letters on the serial numbers have to be in Caps.

Are you an auto detailer by trade?

You should be able to find lots of them right in your town.;)

A guy with the username proautodetailer has been known to upload phony Cooper bill videos to YouTube...and yes...I went back and changed that post to Mammoth Lakes.

*Question Everything*

What is there to question here? The guy didn't say he had Cooper bills. He said that he had some 1963 twenties that he was told were found near Yacolt, WA. and asked for help in locating the Cooper numbers. With a caveat to the legitimacy of his post, I gave him some references to check.

If he's legit, to get any traction with this at all in the enrichment sense, seems like any money would have to go through the FBI or other relevant source for authentication -- who I would imagine would arrange for questioning and, who knows, maybe even get an expert or two to look at the bills.

Yeah, as we well know, DB draws em like flies....so if he offers them to you for sale as DB dollars --and you buy em sight unseen without question, then silly, silly you.

But so far - looks like he's just seeking information...... or he might just get off on playing around with the kooks on that crazy DB Cooper forum. ;)

I don't think I've ever seen a cover letter on the transcripts. If there is one, it's not on the copy Sluggo has up.

The redactions Orange is talking about are in the cover letter - blacked out portions.

attached -

I assume you have the map so wont attach it -

I have the color version if you want it -