47 47
quade

DB Cooper

SHALL I go on? Hell, you guys just don't want to see the truth.
You would rather watch Marla twitch her butt and weave her story from the memory of an 8 yr old.

Silly woman! How can you be so blind? They are the COOPER CREW! It is their freeking JOB to destroy the truth. I'm amazed that Robert99 and Homenid were able to fast track the correct weather. Great job! But that is only a clue to what other facts were twisted, not evidence by itself.

Next fact to correct is that the flight was WEST of Portland, not EAST. See Robert99 again. See my map. See "Janet's" report. Verified by McCoy, privately reported to Ralph by co-pilot. This opens a big door to the truth. This is obvious evidence that any novice can see.

SHALL I go on? Hell, you guys just don't want to see the truth.
You would rather watch Marla twitch her butt and weave her story from the memory of an 8 yr old.

Silly woman! How can you be so blind? They are the COOPER CREW! It is their freeking JOB to destroy the truth. I'm amazed that Robert99 and Homenid were able to fast track the correct weather. Great job! But that is only a clue to what other facts were twisted, not evidence by itself.

Next fact to correct is that the flight was WEST of Portland, not EAST. See Robert99 again. See my map. See "Janet's" report. Verified by McCoy, privately reported to Ralph by co-pilot. This opens a big door to the truth. This is obvious evidence that any novice can see.

Since this has been discussed to death several times already (see the "Sailshaw Series"), it is being repeated only for the benefit of the people with a short memory, no memory at all, or don't want to remember in the first place.

In his book on the Cooper hijacking, George Nuttal includes a facsimile of a letter from his co-researcher (see page 95) that has the following quotation from Ralph Himmelsbach:

"There was a cloud cover below them when they passed over Vancouver that was so thick they [i.e., the pilot and co-pilot] couldn't see landmarks or even the glow of city lights."

So who are you going to believe, Ralph H. and the pilots or Jo and others and their special pleadings that they know better than the people who were there.

Also Jo, in 1971 there were no "towers in a triangle" anywhere in the Northwest USA that were used for aircraft navigation. And I doubt if there were ever such towers in the first place for aircraft navigation uses. They would not be suitable for the correct radio frequencies among other things.

Since this has been discussed to death several times already (see the "Sailshaw Series"), it is being repeated only for the benefit of the people with a short memory, no memory at all, or don't want to remember in the first place.

In his book on the Cooper hijacking, George Nuttal includes a facsimile of a letter from his co-researcher (see page 95) that has the following quotation from Ralph Himmelsbach:

"There was a cloud cover below them when they passed over Vancouver that was so thick they [i.e., the pilot and co-pilot] couldn't see landmarks or even the glow of city lights."

So who are you going to believe,

Only you are discussing it to death.

Only you are repeating it!

Only you needs to repeat it! (to salvage your wrong
fact)

George Nuttal's facsimile of a letter from his co-
researcher that quotes Ralph Himmelsbach, that
quotes the pilots:

Are Abraham and Moses in there somewhere,
according to Mark, Luke, and John, and Nuttal's
co-researcher.

To say you are stubborn is an understatement.

To say others INTERVIEWED the crew many times
over, is the truth. SA Larry Carr gave one account.

So, you have your single source three to four times
removed. Others have their sources, which are direct
testimony in interviews from the principles who were
there. Period.

You dont even leave any latitude for a raindrop
squeaking through your net of solid damned
certainty! This has clearly become an obsession
with you - for personal reasons.

For one thing Robert99, how many people flew over
Portland and the vicinity that night! Count em!! How
many people were on the ground looking up that
night, for one reason or another. You make this
sound like George Nuttal's book is the sole witness
to existence that night. Not true. You dont have a
sole contract with the truth here - sorry.

So, at the very least we have a direct conflict in
testimony, not to mention analysis.

Your absolutism is no solution?

McCoy can't 'verify' anything for 'Janet'. By the time her story came out, McCoy was long dead at the other end of a shotgun blast via the FBI.

We know better. That was just the beginning of a long undercover career. I talked to him recently, but won't expose him further. The FBI knows, Bill knows, many friends know. He did verify Janet. It's a done deal. The real flight path was not altered, just reported 15 miles off course to the east. If you take the flight path and place it to scale on a road map where they reported it, then slide the overlay to the west 15 miles, you will discover that it fits like a glove. Portland radioed that 305 should fly around Portland since they had a bomb aboard. If you use the reported positions, that puts the flight path right OVER PORTLAND!!!! THAT'S STUPID!!! Look at the loop in the flight path. It circles Portland to the west AS ORDERED!! And it puts the flight right over the oil pipeline and it is all clear-cut. This is so simple it is child's play. And you play tinkertoys with this dumb KC fable with a serious face and think I'M a loony-toon? This is so basic they had to really try hard to not expose it. It is the biggest pothole in the whole cover-up. Expose this blooper and everything falls apart. Janet has it right. Robert99 has it right. Galen Cook has it right. Family verified it as truth. McCoy verified it as correct. I believe it because I did the homework. Anybody that knows the truth knows this to be factual. It exposes the entire caper by opening the door as to WHO actually was controlling the stage of this fable afterwords. ANSWER: FAA/FBI.

......No one believes you, and no one in the media will talk to you. No one takes you seriously...and they never will. Present proof, or back off. Either you have it, or you don't. And if you don't, then you have no business saying your story is true. Proof is required for claims such as yours.

You describe your situation with K.C., not mine. You have a lot of history and conjecture but ABSOLUTELY no proof. You rely on other people's stories, that's hearsay. I rely on first hand experience, not hearsay. I knew these people. You did not. I refer to my notes of the conversations that actually occurred. You have none. You are not a judge or even an attorney. I don't have to prove anything to you, nor can I confide in you. I present thoughts for logical people to analyze to bring them to the realization of facts I understand. My goal is not to cause harm to any individuals but to provide enlightenment. I don't like what I see. I was used, illegally, and "I have a grudge". Others acted out of civil duty and are heroes, not criminals. Why lie about any of it? Catch 22.

Also Jo, in 1971 there were no "towers in a triangle" anywhere in the Northwest USA that were used for aircraft navigation. And I doubt if there were ever such towers in the first place for aircraft navigation uses. They would not be suitable for the correct radio frequencies among other things.

There were signal towers - I have the maps with the towers on them. What kind of tower they were I do NOT know - but they all had lights on top of them.
Signal tower of some sort.

I am out of here for awhile. Knoss has made garbage out of the thread. Enjoyed reading the posts that are actually productive such as Homid, Georger and Robert99.

Since you guys have never seen my time lines (note I did not detail what I posted) less Mr. K incorporate them into his fantasy.
This has gotten ridiculous.

Those who know me can reach me at my private email address, but I won't open anything from Knoss. Georger - since you don't share you email address learn to send me a BLIND email that will NOT have a return address on it.

Just note in the heading - this is Georger or re-garding Cooper.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

There were signal towers - I have the maps with the towers on them. What kind of tower they were I do NOT know - but they all had lights on top of them.
Signal tower of some sort.

I am out of here for awhile. Knoss has made garbage out of the thread. Enjoyed reading the posts that are actually productive such as Homid, Georger and Robert99.

Since you guys have never seen my time lines (note I did not detail what I posted) less Mr. K incorporate them into his fantasy.
This has gotten ridiculous.

Those who know me can reach me at my private email address, but I won't open anything from Knoss. Georger - since you don't share you email address learn to send me a BLIND email that will NOT have a return address on it.

Just note in the heading - this is Georger or re-garding Cooper.

Jo, Towers above a certain height are required by Federal Regulations to have lights on them. Those lights do not signify the purpose of the towers.

So who are you going to believe,

Only you are discussing it to death.

Only you are repeating it!

Only you needs to repeat it! (to salvage your wrong
fact)

George Nuttal's facsimile of a letter from his co-
researcher that quotes Ralph Himmelsbach, that
quotes the pilots:

Are Abraham and Moses in there somewhere,
according to Mark, Luke, and John, and Nuttal's
co-researcher.

To say you are stubborn is an understatement.

To say others INTERVIEWED the crew many times
over, is the truth. SA Larry Carr gave one account.

So, you have your single source three to four times
removed. Others have their sources, which are direct
testimony in interviews from the principles who were
there. Period.

You dont even leave any latitude for a raindrop
squeaking through your net of solid damned
certainty! This has clearly become an obsession
with you - for personal reasons.

For one thing Robert99, how many people flew over
Portland and the vicinity that night! Count em!! How
many people were on the ground looking up that
night, for one reason or another. You make this
sound like George Nuttal's book is the sole witness
to existence that night. Not true. You dont have a
sole contract with the truth here - sorry.

So, at the very least we have a direct conflict in
testimony, not to mention analysis.

Your absolutism is no solution?

About two sentences after the original quotation from Nuttall's book is another quotation from Himmelsbach to the effect that he (Himmelsbach) had talked to Radaczak about the time the money was found at Tena Bar.

You are the one making allegations about the weather, flight path, and other factors that don't agree with your personal wishes.

When is your book coming out? I would suggest that you get your ducks lined up properly before publication. But in reality, that doesn't seem to keep people from publishing books on the Cooper matter.

Marla Cooper: Changes her story like I change my socks, and that's pretty often. I have her heavily documented on statements at different times to different media, (with different details) plus her ridiculous Facebook postings stored by screenshot and made into images.

Of particular interest are the ones she made the first week after she went public. Some of the more recent posts are just as revealing. She sees herself with a cocktail in one hand, and a big royalty check in the other. But here's the problem: She has no PROOF of her claims and her story has more 'fissures' than the book by Louis Sachar.

Robert,
I don't know why you keep going there. How many hours do you think Marla talked to the FBI? Her polygraph alone was over 5 hours, so 50 hours total seems like a reasonable guess. The FBI is trained to look for inconsistencies and discrepancies. They have direct interviews -- not the accounts of others.

As far as big royalty checks go, you, as much as anyone, know DB Cooper books are not the way to riches.

Marla Cooper: Changes her story like I change my socks, and that's pretty often. I have her heavily documented on statements at different times to different media, (with different details) plus her ridiculous Facebook postings stored by screenshot and made into images.

Of particular interest are the ones she made the first week after she went public. Some of the more recent posts are just as revealing. She sees herself with a cocktail in one hand, and a big royalty check in the other. But here's the problem: She has no PROOF of her claims and her story has more 'fissures' than the book by Louis Sachar.

Robert,
I don't know why you keep going there. How many hours do you think Marla talked to the FBI? Her polygraph alone was over 5 hours, so 50 hours total seems like a reasonable guess. The FBI is trained to look for inconsistencies and discrepancies. They have direct interviews -- not the accounts of others.

As far as big royalty checks go, you, as much as anyone, know DB Cooper books are not the way to riches.

The things that bother me with Marla's story is the birth issues between Lynn and Dewey, the birth records show them born only 30 days apart? but,
Marla Cooper told ABC her uncle was a Korean War veteran, and according to a public records search a Lynn D. Cooper, who was born Sept. 17, 1931, joined the Navy and served in Korea. He died on April 30, 1999 and was buried in Bend, Ore.

Other records show a Lynn Doyle Cooper with the same date of death but 1932 birth date buried in the same cemetery. These records also indicate that he was born in Shellknob, Mo, this would make him 39 in 1971.

Nevada public records, show that an Oklahoma resident named Lynn Doyle Cooper, married a woman from Nebraska in October 1973 in Nevada.

Due to the discrepancies of the public records, it's not clear that the man buried in Oregon is the same as the man who married in Nevada or that either are connected to Marla Cooper,

The next problem I had with Marla was the correction she gave Nolan Clay on the spelling of Dewey by spelling it Dewie? this coming from someone who has researched her Family for over a year?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

It doesn't make sense. Not a bit of it.

Ok, Robert, you're entitled to believe what you believe. I can't respond to your issues because, first, I don't know. Second, I think most of these issues happen because other people (reporters for instance) are attributing things to Marla which she may or may not have said, and I'd be doing the same thing.

I don't have all of the "Marla Interviews" that you do, but some of your issues don't seem as significant to me.

It does not strike me as odd that Marla's mother would not have gone into her brother-in-law's room and observed a comic book. But, a child might.

As far as where the money was dropped, it would not be surprising where the money was dropped was always a guess on Marla's part. If LD was the hijacker and dropped it at some point -- even HE might not be sure where he dropped. Remember, not only was Marla only eight years old, she was also not an accomplice. I consider Marla's story as that of a witness rather than that of an investigator.

I think it's unfortunate she was run off this board. I don't think it was because you or anyone else was asking questions about her story. She's been very open to responding. But, I think people harassing her son, her mother and ex-husband drove her off. Marla can take care of herself, but her family didn't sign up for this.

Sometime this year (hopefully) her book will come out and we'll have a common document to critique.

It's amusing watching people decry other people's suspects for lack of proof, considering that no-one here has presented a shred of proof. Blevins has built up a circumstantial case, Marla has her 8 year old memories, Jo and Knoss both have wild conspiracy theories and always fall back to "knowing" Weber was Cooper. I'm sure someone could build decent circumstantial cases for a couple of other suspects if they really tried but at the end of the day the one thing that everyone is lacking is proof. And heaven help those who try to actually use anything scientific, as they meet the thread's version of the flat earth society in response.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

It's amusing watching people decry other people's suspects for lack of proof, considering that no-one here has presented a shred of proof. Blevins has built up a circumstantial case, Marla has her 8 year old memories, Jo and Knoss both have wild conspiracy theories and always fall back to "knowing" Weber was Cooper. I'm sure someone could build decent circumstantial cases for a couple of other suspects if they really tried but at the end of the day the one thing that everyone is lacking is proof. And heaven help those who try to actually use anything scientific, as they meet the thread's version of the flat earth society in response.

Marla was quoted saying that he landed in a six mile area 7 miles from his home, she did not say Sisters! Lynn lived in Eugene/Roseville Calif and Reno Nevada and also mentioned she was not sure if he was living at Grannies house, Reno and Eugene were in the flight path I believe? I found the house where he died....see attachment
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I think it's unfortunate she was run off this board. I don't think it was because you or anyone else was asking questions about her story. She's been very open to responding. But, I think people harassing her son, her mother and ex-husband drove her off. Marla can take care of herself, but her family didn't sign up for this.

She had to know this would happen. A story like
hers doesnt sit untouched.

She should never have gone public. Maybe others
did first ? If Bevins wants to try and trace something,
trace that - but I wouldnt rely on his account for
anything, sorry to have to say?

I guess its "personal" with me at this point, based
on performance history -

:D[:/]:o

I agree, she opened the Family up by accusing two of her Uncles, then you have the mother trying to back up Marla! questions and credibility will come into play.

I agree, she opened the Family up by accusing two of her Uncles, then you have the mother trying to back up Marla! questions and credibility will come into play.

I dont know what the facts are. I dont know that
anyone here knows the facts. Who went public first?
Marla, the FBI, or someone else?

It is a fact two or three people were investigating her
story (and the family) for at least a year prior to the
FBI having the case and then the public attention;
and no one here said anything about it until it
became public - obviously the FBI has known for at
least a year or more, and then a year or more prior
to that during which time private investigators
worked, and nobody had gone public. This
apparently has had a long gestation.

Who went public, first? How did this get out to the
public? Why did Blevins start literally "howling" about
it after the fact, as if it was his case when he had no
prior connection to it whatever ?

Its bizarre. :S

It seems obvious Marla knew it was being
investigated for at least a year or two prior to the
FBI having it, and she said nothing to the press ?

Maybe one of the investigators leaked it first -

Well, my understanding is that Marla tried to contact the FBI and they didn't listen to her, then she had a friend who was a retired cop by the name of Arden Dorney help her? then I read the Los Angeles Times and they stated this.

August 01,2011
"The FBI's recent tip in the case was first reported by the Telegraph newspaper in London, a testament to the story's international appeal."

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/01/nation/la-naw-db-cooper-fbi-dead-man-20110801

I must have read 50 different websites/stories and videos on Marla's story and none of them were the same! she has said different things on different interviews, the articles were incorrect on dates etc etc.

Well, my understanding is that Marla tried to contact the FBI and they didn't listen to her, then she had a friend who was a retired cop by the name of Arden Dorney help her? then I read the Los Angeles Times and they stated this.

August 01,2011
"The FBI's recent tip in the case was first reported by the Telegraph newspaper in London, a testament to the story's international appeal."

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/01/nation/la-naw-db-cooper-fbi-dead-man-20110801

I must have read 50 different websites/stories and videos on Marla's story and none of them were the same! she has said different things on different interviews, the articles were incorrect on dates etc etc.

The whole thing could be a tempest in a teapot.

If your information is correct then it is Marla
who made the first move (contacted the FBI) ?
I wonder if somebody must have suggested she
do that ?

Thanks.

Marla Cooper told ABC her uncle was a Korean War veteran, and according to a public records search a Lynn D. Cooper, who was born Sept. 17, 1931, joined the Navy and served in Korea. He died on April 30, 1999 and was buried in Bend, Ore.

Other records show a Lynn Doyle Cooper with the same date of death but 1932 birth date buried in the same cemetery. These records also indicate that he was born in Shellknob, Mo, this would make him 39 in 1971.

Nevada public records, show that an Oklahoma resident named Lynn Doyle Cooper, married a woman from Nebraska in October 1973 in Nevada.

Due to the discrepancies of the public records, it's not clear that the man buried in Oregon is the same as the man who married in Nevada or that either are connected to Marla Cooper,

The next problem I had with Marla was the correction she gave Nolan Clay on the spelling of Dewey by spelling it Dewie? this coming from someone who has researched her Family for over a year?

Marla just responded to my email inquiry on this matter.

She confirmed LD's DOB as Spetember 17, 1931.

She says his Nevada marriage license has incorrect information.

The error in spelling Dewey's name is her's and she pleads a mild form of dyslexia induced by fatigue.

[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/]northface[/url][url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/]the north face[/url]Maui hosts over 20 playing golf courses and features been named the international premier place for playing golf. Many of this golf courses in the island usually are ranked on the top bar or near to the top re all of your other courses on the globe.
Throughout Maui, you'll be able to enjoy several professional competitions, but almost always there is space regarding non-professionals over the course. You will not likely have any problem getting a good tee time to get a leisurely activity with friends.
Maui golf programs are outstanding for rivalling, enjoying a sport of playing, or only just learning this online game and obtaining some excitement.
[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/]north face outlet[/url]Below one can find a set of many of the most popular courses for the island.
Your Bay Course
Designed by Arnold Palmer together with Francis Duane, the Gulf Course is considered one of three Shining courses that will be owned by way of Kapalua Lodge. The Bay Course is often a par 72 course that will spans 6, 800 yards. Good, beautiful vegetables and moving fairways get this to course a new pleasure to help you play. Your Bay Program has 68 bunkers, 8 normal water hazards, and also a breathtaking fifth hole that will rests around the edge from the Pacific.
Your Plantation Course
The Plantation Course hosts the Mercedes World-class, which stands out as the championship in which opens your PGA travel season.
[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/]northfaces sale[/url]You can enjoy different terrains on this subject course, via deep valleys in order to large, increasing greens as well as fairways. The Plantation Course is often a par 73 training course that covers 7, 411 meters.
Wailea Blue
The Wailea White course is on the lower foothills within the majestic Mt. Haleakala. Designed by Arthur Jack port Snyder, this product spans 6, 765 yards while offering family estimates. You will discover serene ponds, coral stone dust bunkers, along with cooling fountains. [url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/]the north face jacket[/url]You can view stunning scenery within the sparkling ocean and also the dramatic volcano on the nearby extended distance.
Wailea Emerald
The Wailea Emerald green course was handed a Very best Fairways Award to be the most golf-friendly courses for ladies. Additionally, it is recognized as the most fun Maui courses for players. Comprising 6, 825 meters, you will discover carpet-like fairways, an abundance of vistas exposing the Ocean and also the volcano, and a good amount of colorful flowers. For avid gamers that like to possess a challenge they are able to tailor any course in their needs through four in addition to six first tee boxes.
[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_27_31]windstopper jackets[/url]
Your Village Course
The Community Course can be filled because of the right aspects to present a awe-inspiring view along with a challenging sport. Your game are going to be graced by means of hilly surfaces, plenty associated with bunkers, along with 4 drinking water hazards. Moreover, you may have breathtakingly panoramic views for the Pacific Seashore, Lanai, along with Molokai.
Makena Northern Course
Makena North can be found on 1, 400 acres associated with land. Effortlessly beautiful as well as unspoiled, this course is designed for golfing in most way. This 18-hole program was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_4&zenid=190bd614b28c4db86ee80f278ff868e9]gore tex pro jacket[/url]The views in the Pacific are usually as crystal clear as afternoon. Many men and women play slowly as they definitely end right up watching that whales or interested to the nearby islands inside the distance. The 10th hole gives natural Local rock the wall surfaces and you'll find natural gullies and even streambeds all over the entire study course. Truck tents are becoming more and more popular everywhere from Gulf Coast for the East Sea-coast and many of the cities concerning. Most stores are selling out in truck tents. Truck tents are a terrific way to incorporate the other space on the back with the truck as your own private camping space. [url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_19]soft shell the north face[/url]For the buying price of a daily hotel you can aquire your have tents they'll last for quite a while. These tents are an easy task to put away anything put into use almost anywhere in under 20 or so minutes.
Sleeping outside is obviously a fun strategy to spend friends and family time you will want to use a bed to your truck for the reason that your tent you'll be surprised by how effortless a pickup truck tent is definitely. You might also purchase an airbed to easy use in your cargo van tent, then you will be off the earth and sleeping using a comfortable mattresses. These different types of tents are new nevertheless they are rising in popularity day after day. [url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13&zenid=190bd614b28c4db86ee80f278ff868e9]north face for women[/url]
You will find two major forms of truck tents; one which has a unique floor and the other without carpeting / flooring. If you decide on a tent with a sewn during floor you'll have to take out many the bed of your truck simply uses put all the tent all the way up. If you get a camping tent without carpeting / flooring, then you may leave ones gear from the truck when you set in the tent.
Some corporations that put up for sale truck tents will suggest that you experience the truck a specific direction anytime camping. Usually that manufacturers will suggest that the front of your truck might be facing into your wind. Should you choose decide to face your truck inside the wind it's possible you'll notice that it can help keep the actual rain from a truck or maybe tent.
[url=http://www.superthenorthface.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_27_30]north face for boys[/url]Many on the higher and truck tents usually are tight an adequate amount of that it does not matter which manner you face your automobile.
Another important difference around truck tents is the kind of polls which can be used. Some brand names give tent poles which can be color coded so one of these are much easier to put up. For the tents that do not consist of color coded outdoor tents poles some people do adapt to this plus learn quickly the right way to install his or her's truck outdoor tents correctly. Another negative to all of the tent posts is who some camping tents poles actually require you to crawl into the tent so that they can put typically the tent " up ".
Should you enjoy camping and you also own a truck make sure you definitely here is another truck outdoor tents. They are wonderful means to take pleasure in the outdoors during sleep off of the ground. Because you have been sleeping off of the ground you're not as likely to pick up wet on the ground. Also all the sides on the truck give you more protection belonging to the wind plus cold and you'll find that you will be warmer from a truck covering than easier going with an occasional tent. Truck tents absolutely are a great new method for families as well as couples have fun in the great outdoors together they don't cost a whole lot money and you may find tents to install almost every style of vehicle. Next time you are thinking about buying the latest tent consider investing in a truck outdoor tents. .
[url=http://tullabbk.com/pg/blog/owner/golama] Other About face blog [/url]
[url=http://www.breatheonline.ie/blog/] face [/url]
[url=http://www.pakistanmusicidol.com/members/yngranquismeril] About superthenorthface.com blog [/url]

buy swarovski

cheap swarovski

buy swarovski

swarovski crystal

swarovski online

925 sterling silver ring silver ring on the ring couple vows female angel ring [zi790575] - $61.98 :

swarovski crystals

925 sterling silver ring silver ring on the ring couple vows female angel ring

$145.39  $61.98
Save: 57% off

• Model: zi790575

Add to Cart:

• Name: 925 sterling silver ring silver ring on the ring couple vows female angel ring
  • We provide many various kinds of rings here; you can choose any type as you like. All of them are made of high-qualified crystals. With exquisite craftsmanship, these rings are appropriate for fashionable female at any age. Crystal rings express your crystal-like heart. Just to be a fashionable woman!
  • Inventory: In Stock
  • Manufacturer: Swarovski Crystal
  • Category: Swarovski Rings

Products Images

swarovs-hai/Swarovski-Rings 1010hai_LRG.jpg

Fashion Accessories

swarovski charms

swarovski cross necklaces

swarovski cross pendants

swarovski crystals wholesale

.Jewelers should let you know whether that colored pearls are generally naturally colored, dyed and also irradiated.

Clams, oysters, mussels and several other mollusks by using limy covers are able to produce pearls.But not many kinds render gem pearls regarding jeweler's good quality.The pearl is definitely an abnormal improvement of mother-of-pearl, or even nacre, imbedded within the soft bodies of shellfish.It's built right up, layer with layer, just as as nacre is added onto the lining of your growing spend and always comes with the same color choice and luster.For illustration, over the land, hundreds regarding good-sized pearls are normally found each year while in the oysters we eat.Unfortunately these don't have commercial value whether or not they are already cooked or possibly not since they're dull opaque white colored or purple much like the shell with the parent oyster

Other About swarovski blog

swarovski

About swarovskionline.org blog

[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/]ugg[/url]
[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/]ugg boots[/url]A produce market is once the stock markets falls a great extended stretch of time. The fall is often around 20% and it is the opposite of any bull advertise. A produce market is a result of the become less popular in inventory prices that are directly influenced by a decrease inside company sales. Falling stock prices can even be a static correction of through valued keep.
When options and stocks become to help you expensive they may eventually fall to some more affordable price. The decline currency markets is further more perpetuated by means of scared investors who will sell their particular stocks at the first warning sign of lower stock prices along with the cycle keeps.
[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/]ugg boots sale[/url]For situation the endure market at the time of thw 1970s went on for spanning a decade any time stocks resolved to go sideways. It turned out experiences like this which cause people to move clear of day and additionally active investing into much more low associated risk investments. This can be when this popularity from bonds plus mutual financial resources began.
A bear market may cause your securities to shed in fee. The loss of their value can happen extremely immediately or gradually over time. Both bring about the exact conclusion that your quote value of any stock is usually lower.
[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/]ugg boots stroe[/url]On the other hand, a display market is merely bad should you plan at selling the stock at once or you only need the funds. Investments are really meant to be long name. If stocks and options prices slide all you want to do is wait to allow them to increase repeatedly. In fact bear economies, falling share prices, and depressive markets are essential to that success of the long run investor. Bear markets offer a way to buy less expensive stocks.
Should you have the power, financial foundation, and that patience to wait a decade and up for the profit, bear markets can be extremely important to you.
[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/]ugg boots online[/url]Financial advisors will usually tell its clients to market their carries when industry prices show up but this is clearly an unsatisfactory move. Financial counselor usually offer these kinds of advice so that you can appease a investor inquiries and uphold their very own reputation. In other word money experts are not aware of everything, use your judgment.
Investing money in a produce market is not rocket scientific discipline but it is usually tricky. You'll want to look to get companies and additionally funds that have the upcoming potential to build you money 18 years from today. This is hard to do, since long term predictability is impossible. [url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/kids-ugg-boots-c-46.html]Kids UGG Boots[/url]On the other hand, you can use common awareness. Gillette electric shavers and diet coke product keep may are unsuccessful 40% today down the road people are still going to shop for both. Giving her a very point here's to not to ever couple commodity price by means of business. Must be stock rate falls doesn't mean that your company will resort under. As mentioned above it might be a stock trading game correction.
If you possibly could take some sort of deep breath and have absolutely confidence you can expect to realize that your chosen bear advertise and dropping stock prices is a great thing. It can be like clearance sale on options and stocks, and quickly companies which were through your reach can be afforded. [url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/ugg-slippers-boots-c-4.html]buy ugg slippers[/url]Everything inside universe such as the stock market can get and sustain balance - thus carrying those dropping stocks back off to reasonable price. You can certainly plan a comedian ski vacation whether or not no you knows the best way to ski. You can certainly learn the game while on a break and have a lot of fun. You does not need to know a single thing about facts before you're free to the lodge because everything will likely be available there. All of the knowledge you absolutely need and each of the necessary machines is area of a snowboard package. You'll be skiing during an hour connected with beginning ones instruction. [url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/ugg-cable-knit-boots-c-62.html]ugg cable knit outlet[/url]
It's relatively simple learn to help ski. Most resorts give a ski school over their building, with instructions being affordable. There really are both crew and secret lessons displayed most places to stay. You really should schedule a date for lessons prior to arrive for the resort, nevertheless. This technique, yo will make sure that you will start your facts lessons instantly.
Most instructors start with showing you how to handle your machines.
[url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/ugg-corinth-boots-c-65.html]ugg corinth boots outlet[/url]You would be tilted front slightly remember when you are wearing skiing boots, so walking within them the very first time is rather awkward. You're going to get the hang than it rapidly, though simply just walk together with your knees leaning slightly.
Your primary skiing maneuver would be the plow, or even snow plow. This technique requires for which you literally benefit from your skis such as a plow. The back on the skis carefully moves external and off your body system via the use of pressure. Its this that stops people. [url=http://www.uggbootssuper.com/ugg-adirondack-boots-c-79.html]buy ugg adirondack[/url]You can certainly guide by yourself on skis by means of bending any knees and next leaning available as one direction or perhaps another. How you lean will depend on which way you must go. These techniques could be learned for about 60 minutes, even if you have had never skied that you saw.
Among the great reasons for having skiing is certainly that upon having learned all the snowplow tactic and the best way to guide oneself, you will be ready to hit all the slopes. Get on the skiing lift, continue up all the mountain, and check out what you could have learned. When you feel at ease enough to get faster, draw all the skis in from all the snow plow job, then thrust them returning out to manage your acceleration.
Since you are just start to learn this online game, you should continue to trails intended for beginners. For the most part ski places to stay the trainee trails happen to be marked accompanied by a green symbol. Generally, trails marked with blue usually are for more advanced skiers. Following a day at the beginner hiking trails, you may very well be ready to utilise on the hands down. Black hiking trails are just for experts and can be quite dangerous people who do dont you have the skills to manage them. You need to avoid schokoh?utige trails if you do not have had a lot of workout and working experience. You will probably know remember when you are ready make use of these road!.
[url=http://www.coloradohomesiq.com/blog/market-update-for-piney-creek-in-aurora-co/share.html] Other About boots blog [/url]
[url=http://www.indiamoverpacker.com/blog/index.php] boots [/url]
[url=http://www.ems1.com/profile/] About uggbootssuper.com blog [/url]

[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-Classical-Watches-c-361_363.html]ebel wave[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-Classical-Watches-c-361_363.html]ebel sportwave[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-Classical-Watches-c-361_363.html]ebel sport[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-Classical-Watches-c-361_363.html]ebel mini[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-Classical-Watches-c-361_363.html]ebel furniture[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-c-361_363.html]ebel wave[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-c-361_363.html]ebel furniture[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-c-361_363.html]ebel sport[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-c-361_363.html]ebel mini[/url]
[url=http://www.newswisswatch.com/ebel-classic-wave-c-361_363.html]ebel sportwave[/url].
[url=http://blog.tunerzedge.com/?page_id=117] Other About furniture blog [/url]
[url=http://wukyanos.net/pg/blog/pkeivan] furniture [/url]
[url=http://www.frnzchat.com/meet@frnzchat/m/wall/rss/bybeatsmonster/] About newswisswatch.com blog [/url]

[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/]pandora sale[/url]
[url=http://www.allpandorasets.com/]pandora sets[/url]
[url=http://www.onlinepandoracompany.com/]cheap pandora[/url]
[url=http://www.buydiscountpandora.com/]discount pandora[/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraonlineco.com/]buy pandora[/url]
Wholesale Pandora Inlaid Stone Beads PIS-1006 [2838] - $12.83 :
Shopping Cart[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/wholesale-pandora-inlaid-stone-beads-pis1006-p-1643.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/includes/templates/pandora/images/shippingcart.jpg[/img]Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=login]Log In[/url]|[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=create_account]Create an Account[/url]|[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=account]My Account[/url]|[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search]Advanced Search[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/includes/templates/pandora/images/logo.jpg[/img]Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php]Home[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=products_all]All Products[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pecials.html]Specials Products[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=Payment_Methods]Payment Methods[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=FAQ]FAQ[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo]Shipping Info[/url]|
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us]Contact Us[/url]
US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
CNY

Categories
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/free-gift-zone-c-17.html]Free gift zone[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-bangles-c-2.html]Pandora Bangles[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-bracelets-c-1.html]Pandora Bracelets[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-diy-c-18.html]Pandora DIY[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-earrings-c-15.html]Pandora Earrings[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklaces-c-6.html]Pandora Necklaces[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-packages-c-16.html]Pandora Packages[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-sets-c-14.html]Pandora Sets[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-alphabet-beads-c-8.html]Pandora Alphabet Beads[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-antique-silver-charms-c-5.html]Pandora Antique Silver Charms[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-bead-with-stone-c-3.html]Pandora Bead with Stone[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-enamel-silver-charms-c-13.html]Pandora Enamel Silver Charms[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-gold-plated-charms-c-7.html]Pandora Gold Plated Charms[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-murano-glass-beads-c-11.html]Pandora Murano Glass Beads[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-silver-beads-c-4.html]Pandora Silver Beads[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-silver-clip-c-12.html]Pandora Silver Clip[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-silver-dangle-beads-c-9.html]Pandora Silver Dangle Beads[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-silvergold-charms-c-10.html]Pandora Silver&Gold Charms[/url]

[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/]Home[/url] ::
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-murano-glass-beads-c-11.html]Pandora Murano Glass Beads[/url] ::
Wholesale Pandora Inlaid Stone Beads PIS-1006
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/wholesale-pandora-inlaid-stone-beads-pis1006-p-1643.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/l/Wholesale%20Pandora%20Inlaid%20Stone%20Beads%20PIS-1006.jpg[/img]Wholesale Pandora Inlaid Stone Beads PIS-1006[/url]

Wholesale Pandora Inlaid Stone Beads PIS-1006

$12.83

Add to Cart:

Free Packaging !
24 Hours Shipping.
100% High Quality & Authentic Guarantee.
Product Description
Quality Pandora Jewelry, a unique collection of Bracelets, Necklaces, Beads and Murano Glass that will inspire you to make your own modern jewelry part together.Take a look at our offer and be inspired!
Monthly Specials For November
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1015-p-1128.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1_ktYXkxaXXaRBLw1_045461131.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1015[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1015-p-1128.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1015[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1009-p-1122.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1c9N5Xl4cXXb3LYZU_01327477.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1009[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1009-p-1122.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1009[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1011-p-1124.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1c9N5Xl4cXXb3LYZU_0137422116.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1011[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1011-p-1124.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1011[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1013-p-1126.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1_ktYXkxaXXaRBLw1_041131.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1013[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1013-p-1126.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1013[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1014-p-1127.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1GY8YXaNAXXcrj0_V_020255.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1014[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1014-p-1127.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1014[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1008-p-1121.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1c9N5Xl4cXXb3LYZU_013746.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1008[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1008-p-1121.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1008[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1016-p-1129.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/Pandora%20Necklace%20and%20Bracelet%20Set%20PNB-1016.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1016[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1016-p-1129.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1016[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1010-p-1123.html] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/images/s/T1JCF5XmddXXaisssU_014121.jpg[/img]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1010[/url][url=http://www.nicepandora.com/pandora-necklacebracelet-set-pnb1010-p-1123.html]Pandora Necklace&Bracelet Set PNB-1010[/url]$196.60 $60.39Save: 69% off

[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=tell_a_friend&products_id=1643] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/includes/templates/pandora/buttons/english/button_TellAFriend.gif[/img]Tell a Friend[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=product_reviews_write&products_id=1643] [img]http://www.nicepandora.com/includes/templates/pandora/buttons/english/button_write_review.gif[/img]Write Review[/url]

[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=Wholesale]Wholesale | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us]Contact Us | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo]Shipping Info | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=Payment_Methods]Payment Methods | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=privacy]Privacy | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=FAQ]FAQ | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=conditions]Conditions of Use | [/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php?main_page=Coupons]Coupons[/url]
Copyrights 2009 © [url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php]Cheap Pandora Necklaces[/url],[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php]Cheap Pandora Bracelets[/url],[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php]Cheap Pandora Jewelry[/url] by [url=http://www.nicepandora.com/index.php]pandora[/url] All Rights Reserved.
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/wholesale-pandora-inlaid-stone-beads-pis1006-p-1643.html][/url]

[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/]Cheap Pandora Necklaces[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/]Cheap Pandora Bracelets[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/]Cheap Pandora Jewelry[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/free-gift-zone-c-17.html]Free gift zone[/url]
[url=http://www.nicepandora.com/free-gift-zone-c-17.html]Cheap Pandora Jewelry[/url]
You ought to be constructs words with your advertisements which will lead the objective audience that you're directly speaking to them to allow a meaning of familiarity within your services.
Whenever you persuade the folks by calling for him or her and directing the property to buy or entail ones services, they furnish importance for your business engagement.Your low-priced internet-based flag advertising will end up one of the many sought to get ads you will discover.
Ensure you present your current ads towards the global society repeatedly for getting them comfortable with you your services.
Always keep in mind that using a website will not mean it could actually sell products without treatment
[url=http://www.jvideoz.com/user/12955/catharinebessle/blog] Other About sale blog [/url]
[url=http://www.polisblog.it/user/roseannehannifa] sale [/url]
[url=https://www.supplylink.com/users/buffalonfl?quicktabs_2=2] About nicepandora.com blog [/url]