47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Guys,

There is no doubt about whether or not there was icing. It would not be out of the ordinary. No need for the conspirators to fake the info. It would have nothing to do with getting the stairs down, or with Coop jumping, because the icing occured near Medford (southern) Oregon--long after the stairs were deployed and presubably long after Coop jumped.

PLEASE don't get the world thinking Coop musta jumped in icing conditions just 'cause there was some somewhere along the route.

Robert99,
Don't feel bad about mentioning icing. It's not your fault what some people will make of something. Who woulda believed that mere mention of icing far away and much later would have morphed into deploying the stairs and jumping into an ice storm?;)

L'Homme

from your work what do you think Cooper could see
of the sky around and above him in various places?

Since Duane was shaky on details, and used different ID's sometimes, the only solid records on his past will be complete prison records.

Do you or have you ever listened to anything I have said for 16 yrs. The prison files are DESTROYED after 40 yrs.
I could NOT get Jefferson file because I could NOT prove I was the widow of JOHN COLLINS and the FBI would not provide what I needed After the 40 yrs were up - then CARR let part of it out in this thread (but no details). This is what this is all about. READ and LEARN. I could NOT get the Jefferson file because I could NOT prove I was the Widow of John Collins.

You know I contacted Jefferson and they knew a man was coming there to get the file. When he gets there - they claim no knowledge of conversations with me. I have the damn EMAILS the prison sent me and it shows the email address of the person I was communicating with. When Carr posted or told me it was available on line (the file was over 40 yrs old). ONLY then did it read Duane Weber.

Do you really think I am that dumb. WE obtained everything that was available....and that was sketchy. WHY the (blank) do you think I continue to HARP on the missing yrs? Duane was a GHOST.

Do you really think that I have not done everything possible to obtain any records. Had we not have been searching before FBI realized that I was NOT accepting their word - the ones we obtain would not have been available.

Mc Neil the oldest file:
A woman who was the prison archivist actually went searching into the storage bins - I have her letter. She found NOTHING I did not already have...the file was WASHED.

I have all of the printed files that were available, but I got them BEFORE the FBI realized I was not going to cease my search. CARR had NO IDEA I already had the Folsom and SanQuentin file and the Canon File. Had I not done so - I would have NOTHING. What I have is NO longer available and was NOT available after 2000. You know why?

Evidently you were so involved in Christiansen you didn't understand why I continue to pursue this. Duane was a GHOST!]
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

another Cooper story http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/120126-local-musician-says-he-knew-db-cooper this one claims to know Cooper, or is Cooper?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Guys,

There is no doubt about whether or not there was icing. It would not be out of the ordinary. No need for the conspirators to fake the info. It would have nothing to do with getting the stairs down, or with Coop jumping, because the icing occured near Medford (southern) Oregon--long after the stairs were deployed and presubably long after Coop jumped.

PLEASE don't get the world thinking Coop musta jumped in icing conditions just 'cause there was some somewhere along the route.

Robert99,
Don't feel bad about mentioning icing. It's not your fault what some people will make of something. Who woulda believed that mere mention of icing far away and much later would have morphed into deploying the stairs and jumping into an ice storm?;)

L'Homme

This is the exact mentality many take when they get caught in Cooper World. Take one thing and then JUMP on it and suddenly the Cooper Story takes a turn. Myth versus Fact.

Guys,

Robert99,

L'Homme

of the sky around and above him?

:)Duane showed me towers - towers that are used to help planes find their way. There were 3 towers which created a triangle from the sky. I have an old map with the towers marked and they form a perfect triangle.

Knowing the exact location of any one of these towers and their relationship to the Pipe Lines and Power Lines enabled Cooper to go home.

Again, far afield, but I've just spent the day talking with the PIO at Mount Rainier about the four overdues and the other - now add two more - snow shoers rescued a week ago. A total of seven climbers got in trouble two weeks ago.

We did a comprehensive overview of the conditions and the resulting searches, which involved backcountry rangers from as far away as Denali. It's posted on the Mountain News.

Roberto B, I encourage you to add your comments regarding your experiences in the wild - both skilled and foolish. You've looked the tiger in the eye. Folks would want to know what you've seen.

[url]http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/01/28/anatomy-of-the-search-for-the-four-overdue-hikers-at-mount-rainier/[url/]

Hmmm, I'm having trouble making the clicky work. Any suggestions?

hit the url button then put the address in and hit the url button again, that's how I do it:)
http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/01/28/anatomy-of-the-search-for-the-four-overdue-hikers-at-mount-rainier/

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Guys,

Robert99,

L'Homme

of the sky around and above him?

:)Duane showed me towers - towers that are used to help planes find their way. There were 3 towers which created a triangle from the sky. I have an old map with the towers marked and they form a perfect triangle.

Knowing the exact location of any one of these towers and their relationship to the Pipe Lines and Power Lines enabled Cooper to go home.

Faint chance he could see "3 towers which created a
perfect triangle" (from the angle of your imagination
which has no angles!) or, from any place else that
night from 10k feet. See I just took Robt99's line.

All that matters to me is that the weather analysis
provides the opportunity to see what Rataczak and
others say they saw. So far that has not been
impeached despite the efforts of others applying
scientism and numerologism and floggings.

Again, far afield, but I've just spent the day talking with the PIO at Mount Rainier about the four overdues and the other - now add two more - snow shoers rescued a week ago. A total of seven climbers got in trouble two weeks ago.

We did a comprehensive overview of the conditions and the resulting searches, which involved backcountry rangers from as far away as Denali. It's posted on the Mountain News.

Roberto B, I encourage you to add your comments regarding your experiences in the wild - both skilled and foolish. You've looked the tiger in the eye. Folks would want to know what you've seen.

[url]http://themountainnewswa.net/2012/01/28/anatomy-of-the-search-for-the-four-overdue-hikers-at-mount-rainier/[url/]

Hmmm, I'm having trouble making the clicky work. Any suggestions?

I have never been able to get this clicky to work
reliably so just skip it - others seem to have the
touch, or luck, or the right connection ?

It's not your fault what some people will make of something. Who woulda believed that mere mention of icing far away and much later would have morphed into deploying the stairs and jumping into an ice storm?

You don't have to jump in an ice storm for it to be cold enough to numb your fingers.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

another Cooper story http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/120126-local-musician-says-he-knew-db-cooper this one claims to know Cooper, or is Cooper?

Well that's easy. He just has to provide the 20s for proof.

This really is getting a bit comical. Cooperlites by
the week/box ten per dozen and cheaper than
sand. ESPN will be covering it next! Now that FOX is.

Not sure what you mean by the "various places."

Part of the image 1b you posted describes weather across some areas. I'm sure it had to be based on weather radar. That message was released 8:45pm by a weather bureau central that was (still is) in Kansas City, MO. The last area described in the msg extended from just north of Seattle down to the California-Oregon border, and from the ocean to about the crest of the Cascades.

This weather was described as scattered light showers and snow showers. The tops of the radar echos (cells) were stated as being at 8000'. Clouds should not have extended much higher. I think 305 was flying above the clouds.

The moon was close to half a disc. I haven't checked on when it rose and set.

Except for directly overhead and directly forward, he should have seen a lot of stars if the moon wasn't out yet or had already set. If the moon was out, he should have seen stars aft (north) and to the sides, and the moon forward and to the sides. While over clouds he should have seen white cloud tops if looking out toward the moon.

When they had the icing near Medford, they were probably in cloud.

...what do you think Cooper could see

Not sure what you mean by the "various places."

Part of the image 1b you posted describes weather across some areas. I'm sure it had to be based on weather radar. That message was released 8:45pm by a weather bureau central that was (still is) in Kansas City, MO. The last area described in the msg extended from just north of Seattle down to the California-Oregon border, and from the ocean to about the crest of the Cascades.

This weather was described as scattered light showers and snow showers. The tops of the radar echos (cells) were stated as being at 8000'. Clouds should not have extended much higher. I think 305 was flying above the clouds.

The moon was close to half a disc. I haven't checked on when it rose and set.

Except for directly overhead and directly forward, he should have seen a lot of stars if the moon wasn't out yet or had already set. If the moon was out, he should have seen stars aft (north) and to the sides, and the moon forward and to the sides. While over clouds he should have seen white cloud tops if looking out toward the moon.

...what do you think Cooper could see

attached posted earlier - posted again.

ps: One of the elements of the Marla story was that
the uncle had worked as a surveyor. That has been
documented. That caught my attention ... Im sure
you understand the potential implications of this ..

Guys,

There is no doubt about whether or not there

Jo if you are reading this, your previous post just
Poofed! Either you deleted it or it poofed on its own?
It happened within the space of several seconds.
I replied to it, clicked reply,and poof you post was
no longer there.

Did you just delete your prior post?

I have always been able to click people's posts
with the underlined clicky feature, and they work
for me. Bruce's underlined url clicky works for me
right now.

What I meant and cant do, is to CREATE the
underlined url clicky here, and have it work. They
just never are accepted for some reason so I
stopped trying to make them long ago and just
paste urls in text form instead ...

documented. ... Im sure

Yes, but......now Georger, pretend that you had not added this little ps. After looking at the images, I was just about to respond, "Yeah! Those are the ones." I just didn't want that thought to be wasted.;)

You didn't expect me to identify stars did you?

documented. ... Im sure

Yes, but......now Georger, pretend that you had not added this little ps. After looking at the images, I was just about to respond, "Yeah! Those are the ones." I just didn't want that thought to be wasted.;)

I just dont understand what you are saying, Hominid.

It just occurs to me that someone with a background
in surveying might have had an advantage under
the conditions of that night, if he knows anything
about astronomy, and the more he knows (if he can
apply it quickly) it might give him an advantage on
the stairs in addition to other clues he might have
had, just before bailing ... its just a thought on my
part, not even a theory ... looking north on the
stairs he can confirm his angle/direction the plane
is headed etc ...

its just a thought nothing more.

is headed etc ...

I'm sorry Georger. I saw the point and agree. It was just my sick sense of humor. I had just mentioned seeing stars and the moon. You showed back some pictures of some stars and the moon. I was thinking, "OK. What kind of response does this call for? Oh! Yeah. I'll just say, yes, those were the stars and moon I was talkin 'bout!" When I don't make any sense, there's a good chance it's some kind of joke.

One of the elements of the Marla story was that
documented. That caught my attention ... Im sure
you understand the potential implications of this .

Did the FBI ever verify John Weber (Duane's brother's connection to Boeing and the investment John and a friend made in the Tacoma area?

I have NO WAY of checking that but the FBI could or document papers - I do not know the name of the friend who worked for Boeing. What exacty John's connection to Boeing was - I am uncertain. John was an engineer and very smart even as an old man.

Faint chance he could see "3 towers which created a
perfect triangle" (from the angle of your imagination
which has no angles!) or, from any place else that
night from 10k feet. See I just took Robt99's line.

I did not mean he could see the towers - did I say that? I think he may have been able to see a lighter area below - just like Rataczak was able to see - as he was approaching the Vancouver and Portland area. They crossed the river East of Portland over the Trout airport area. Ask him yourself.

Remember one of those towers was near the river and they were on top of high areas. Like Green Mt. - no not the Green Mountain up near Lake Merwin - the one near Washougal...there was an airport there...just off of the old 500. The powerlines crisscrossed all thur there....strange Duane pointed things out like this including the HAT.

is headed etc ...

I'm sorry Georger. I saw the point and agree. It was just my sick sense of humor. I had just mentioned seeing stars and the moon. You showed back some pictures of some stars and the moon. I was thinking, "OK. What kind of response does this call for? Oh! Yeah. I'll just say, yes, those were the stars and moon I was talkin 'bout!" When I don't make any sense, there's a good chance it's some kind of joke.

BTW, just for the heck of it I did a solar flare search
long ago ... nothing in 71 of any merit, not until
August of 72 ... whatever that might have to do with
the price of eggs in Spain ?

http://www.solarstorms.org/SRefStorms.html

just like Rataczak was able to see - as he was approaching the Vancouver and Portland area. They crossed the river East of Portland over the Trout airport area. Ask him yourself.

back to that now - eh?

:ph34r:

Jo its been suggested before, I know you will deny it
until your dying day, but could Duane have made all
of this up ? Just filled your head with SPAM. ? Then
at the end was trying to say: "Oh forget it! Im sorry."
???

Skyjack 71 says in part, regarding a possible plan on a landing zone by Cooper:

'Duane showed me towers - towers that are used to help planes find their way. There were 3 towers which created a triangle from the sky. I have an old map with the towers marked and they form a perfect triangle.

Knowing the exact location of any one of these towers and their relationship to the Pipe Lines and Power Lines enabled Cooper to go home...'

What makes you believe that Cooper actually PLANNED on jumping far south of Olympia and into The Middle of Nowhere?

:(Robert you do NOT read me or I am NOT communicating tonight. What are you drinking?

Did I say he planned to jump there? :S I am stating that the man who jumped out that plane knew the area into which he landed. I believe he PLANNED to jump north of 500 and I say this because of a remark Duane made to me...about someone leaving a car at a specific location one time. Third party like lots of things he told me.

On this trip he used the first person "I" in some things, but reverted to the 3rd party about the car. I had no idea how or why someone would remember a car left near a highway and near a field.

P.S. This locations was very very near an airport.

Cooper knew the area and he knew it well. He could have landed anywhere. Remember Duane was very familiar with Longview, St Helens OR, Kelso, Battleground area, Heission Chelatchie, Washoughal, plus he obviously had spent a lot of time in Lynnwood, McNeil, Bellingham, Nooksack, Spokane, Wenatchee and the list goes on. Everyone of those I have mentioned at one time or another in relation to the things he pointed out.

He was not happy when NWA informed him that the stairs on the 727 could not be lowered before takeoff

:)from out of the past no less.

just like Rataczak was able to see - as he was approaching the Vancouver and Portland area. They crossed the river East of Portland over the Trout airport area. Ask him yourself.

back to that now - eh?

:ph34r:

Jo its been suggested before, I know you will deny it
until your dying day, but could Duane have made all
of this up ? Just filled your head with SPAM. ? Then
at the end was trying to say: "Oh forget it! Im sorry."
???

;)NOPE!

1. He was mad as hell at me for not understand what he was trying to tell me. Why tell me what he told me in March of 1995 after removing himself from diaylsis?

2.How could he be sure I remembered the trip of 1979 and the things he said...we never talked about it!

3. How the hell did he make all the places up and the things he said? What would be his reason in 1979.

4. In 1980 when the money was found - he was running scared. Left a good job and went to AL. I am sitting in Ft. Collins, CO with a house and a daughter graduating and all of my family is in FL and KY. Left a very good job and was gone after that article came out about the Money being found.

5. Before he leaves for AL., he goes to a town in the next state over - about a 5 or 6 hr drive to open a safe deposit box.

6. He opens a safe deposit box in Pensacola in Feb of 1990. We had a safe deposit box we used in Milton. Why did he need another one?

7. He get his John Collins ID renewed and gets arrested (placed under mental observation). He had already obtained the license in the next county the day before he was arrested...

8. A few days later he secretly flies out of Tallahasse when he was supposed to be doing a market there and flies to a midwest location....the place he had the safe deposit box.

9. I have a recording made after he got back from "market" he is claiming he has 50K. This was all during the first 3 months of diaylsis...I blamed it on the machine and the disease. He would settle down to normal within a few wks.

10. For the next 5 yrs he always had money - we didn't live off my income. I did not realize how much he contributed to the bills until after he died.

11. He gives everyone lavish gifts the Christmas of 1994 - he knew he didn't have much longer (where did the money come from)?

12 He dies in March of 95 after telling me 11 days before he was Dan Cooper and gets mad as Hell at me because I didn't understand what he was talking about - if he had said D.B. Cooper - I would have got it.

13. I find out about the safe deposit box only because there was a key and a reciept in his wallet. All that was in it was that damn magazine - The Day Nam went Nuclear. The same article he had shown me in another magazine in 1992 1993.

14. He worries about my driving his van - he knows he is dying.
He tells me he keeps stuff in there...but I found nothing -not even the wallet with the fake ID.
When I sold the car - the new owner found the wallet and it's contents. Not sure he gave me everything he found, but he gave me the wallet.

15. The wallet does NOT have Duane Weber's ID (because I had Duane Weber's wallet and all of it contents). The wallet in the van belonged to John Collins.....

SHALL I go on? Hell, you guys just don't want to see the truth.
You would rather watch Marla twitch her butt and weave her story from the memory of an 8 yr old.

Ha-ha-ha-ha! The fox was in the chicken coop-er.

Dear President Obama:

Here is how we solve this airline situation and get them operating like FoMoCo:

Dump the male flight attendants like Kenny Christensen. No one wanted them in the first place.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell, they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why didn't YOU come up with this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton