47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Instead of scoffing, study the facts of record.

What specific records are you referencing...???...

If you have a timeline please post it.

ETA: also give us the evidence that Duane actually had jump experience. I think no one would be that calm doing that jump without extensive prior experience.

just sayin...

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Now, I may have missed something (I have not had time to keep completely up to date on the thread): who is Bob Knoss?

Edited to add: have now read some of Knoss's ramblings, so ... no real need to answer :D Anyone who wants proof that this is not the only page where people spout crazy stuff about the case, I can direct you to another link!

I just asked the same question to myself after reading the post. A conspiracy with Nixon involved!!

Jo, please, leave jerry's posts alone so he can do the same with you.

Only addressing this because the friend is upset and he intends to do something abuot it. JT has called me a liar but he did know JT was callin him a liar. He was real made when he read that.

The friend andI haved some dosihave hour commumintations ovef the yrs p- so he has hs post.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo when it comes to you all I post is fact. All anyone has to do is read your past post.They all will come to there own conclusions.They do not need my help for this. How many places did you an Duane bury the money. Better yet In your first story{on tape} you said Duanes comment was made in front of a nurse yet no one at the hospital would back up your story. You also claimed you would take a polygraph test and gave no time limit. Yet you refuse to take the test. So what does all this say about you. What should people think ? One would think that fiction teller is a fitting discription.Stop telling and changing your stories is realy good advice. Take a Polygraph is the best way for you to prove anything otherwise all your stories are proven fiction by your own actions. Jerry

Thought I'd run this by everyone here in case someone actually knows the answer.

When were the various sketches of Cooper completed? Specifically I'd like to know when the "Bing Crosby" version was completed and available for use by the FBI, and when Roy Rose got involved.

I know the Crosby sketch was completed fairly quickly, but my question involves number of days (and the number in question is very small)

Oh, and if you have info on earlier sketches than the Crosby version, that would be awesome too.

If anyone can answer, thank you in advance.

Glad to see this place cleaned up some; sad to see that more cleaning is needed. Hope all is well with the real troopers ITT.

There is only one version being used by the new agent incharge of the case now, and thats the original one made shortly after the hyjacking. All 4 stewardesses were involved. All others are considered of no value. There were others made years later. Others were modified by the media. Even florence gave a new discription in a documentary back in the 80's. There is even a reference to Cooper looking like Ben Garzara the movie actor. Jerry

There is only one version being used by the new agent incharge of the case now, and thats the original one made shortly after the hyjacking. All 4 stewardesses were involved. All others are considered of no value. There were others made years later. Others were modified by the media. Even florence gave a new discription in a documentary back in the 80's. There is even a reference to Cooper looking like Ben Garzara the movie actor. Jerry

Melvin looks similar to Ben Gazzara.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Does anyone know who is the source of the claim that DB Cooper was giddy and child-like when he received the money?

I've seen this observation bandied about, but no one seems to be able to pin down the source.

Tina? Flo? Passengers? Alice? Who says Cooper was giddy?

Thanks

I'm giddy that JerryThomas hasn't asked Jo Weber for another polygraph on this page...................................

Does anyone know who is the source of the claim that DB Cooper was giddy and child-like when he received the money?

I've seen this observation bandied about, but no one seems to be able to pin down the source.

Tina? Flo? Passengers? Alice? Who says Cooper was giddy?

Thanks

I believe that came from Florence during an interview with Geoffrey. It had to be someone who interviewed the stewardesses and Geoffrey interviewed Hancock and Florence. Not sure if Cook has ever interviewed them.

Melvin looks similar to Ben Gazzara.

:);)Jo Weber is the one who gave the names Bing Crosby and Ben Garzara to the 2 composites. The first composite used was the Bing Crosby. Roy Rose was the composite artist, but because the crew was NOT happy with the first composite which was done very quickly he did two more sets.

:PThe results was a composite now referred to by me as the Old Rose composite....this one stayed in hiding and only came out because of it being exposed on this thread or in the Unsolved Mysteries thread.

:oDoug Pasternac (formerly of the U.S. News and World Report) spent almost 2 hours with Rose back in 2000/2001. (I do not know if Rose is still alive now). During this interview is when Rose revealed something never made public. When Doug told me what it was - I stopped him and finished the sentence for him. I will never forget the chills that went from the back of my head to my heels and I get that feeling everytime I remember that conversation. I have NOT told what that expression is or was - but you can almost see it in the Old Rose Composite. I do not reveal this because it is something one of the witnesses noted...and it has NOT been made public by the FBI. It may have been something said to the artist and the conversations between the artist and the witnesses were probably not recorded.

:)
;)I often wonder who was the one who did NOT agree on the Old Rose and who was the witness who tried to describe that certain expression I knew only too well.

;)This all came from the interview Doug Pasternak had with Rose and another conversation Rose had with someone else.

:(The 4th composite was not done officially - that is the Shafner Composite done 10 yrs later. This is the one with the widows peak and the turned down mouth. This one was done by a TV program artist and not one of the official composites done for the FBI.

Mr. JT - does NOT have a clue what he is talking about... and he has NO ideal what is currently going on.

Better yet In your first story{on tape} you said Duanes comment was made in front of a nurse yet no one at the hospital would back up your story.

Jerry,
I never claimed a nurse was present when Duane made his confession. Since I do not know what Comment you are referencing I have to assume it was when Duane said "I'm Dan Cooper!"

Let me refresh your memory. This story has been told many times and it has NEVER changed.

After the nurse, the hospital administrator and the Dr. left when Duane told them he did NOT want to continue diaylsis, he asked me if anyone was in the room...because he could not see the door. I told him "No" and thought he wanted to smoke and he waved his hand "NO". (He was allowed to smoke if I held the cigarette - he had broke his left hand & fingers in a fall before going to the hospital. He told me he had something to talk to me about.

I sat down beside his bed and he said "I am Dan Cooper". I didn't know who Dan Cooper (note he did NOT say D.B. Cooper) was and he tried to tell me about jumping out of a plane - he tried for about 15 minutes and realized it was futile and said "OH, Fxxx, Let it die with me!" I had just been told by the Dr. that my husband would be dead in 5 days, but he would live for 11 days...I was still digesting the words the Dr. had said. I didn't understand the story he was rambling on about...I still remember little of what he said.

It was not until he shouted out very very loud "Oh Fxxx, Let it die with me!." that the nurse came in - because they thought he might be upset about his decision. This is when they started the medications, because for 2 days Duane had refused any medication that would make his presentation to the Dr invalid.
He had been instructed in regards to this when he did his living will in 1990.

Whew! last time I am going to repeat that story.

As for a Polygraph test - I offered to do one for the FBI yrs ago. I seriously doubt the FBI is interested in a test 15 yrs later.
The FBI has to make the request - and it has to be a formal request from the FBI in writing and in their office.

:P

Jo, please, leave jerry's posts alone so he can do the same with you.

Only addressing this because the friend is upset and he intends to do something about it. JT has called me a liar, but he did know JT was callin him a liar. He was upset when he read the email I sent him.

The friend and I have communicated over the yrs and he is upset about JT's claims and rightfully so. JT's deflamation of the friend was hard to leave be.

Jo : You got the Ben Gazara reference from Max Gunthers Book (DB Cooper what realy happened) The reference to Bing Crosby and Ben Gazarra found on page 59 from his book. This is just more proof that you got most of your stories from this book. The only Book you and Duane had. This is your scam. I can't believe you finally proved more of your own lies.To all on this forum and others who may wish to read more of this book its easy to find. It may even be in your local library or it can be found on eBay.The Date the Book was written and published is 1985. So "SafecrackingPLF" this is the real answer you ask for.Jo I have found almost all references to your stories you have posted in the past. All written before Duane died. Now class clown maybe you can see one of the reasons why I keep asking Jo to take a polygraph test. Jerry Jo Ps: how many past post have you made that mentioned the only book in the beginning you and Duane had was the book by Max Gunther. Then Ralph sent you his.

Jo : I have no reason to tell lies on you . Once again I can prove all my post.The only problem you have with me is I can disprove all your's. Jo I like you but I realy wish you would stop these stories of your's and move on to something else. Your last posts just proved beyound a shaddow of a doubt that your stories comes from others writings. Yes when I reference the tapes of our conversations that is where my info comes from and you know it. I wonder what Max Gunther would say or Clara .Probably thank you for reference his book so often. Jerry

Jo : You got the Ben Gazara reference from Max Gunthers Book (DB Cooper what realy happened) The reference to Bing Crosby and Ben Gazarra found on page 59 from his book. This is just more proof that you got most of your stories from this book. The only Book you and Duane had. This is your scam. I can't believe you finally proved more of your own lies.To all on this forum and others who may wish to read more of this book its easy to find. It may even be in your local library or it can be found on eBay.The Date the Book was written and published is 1985. So "SafecrackingPLF" this is the real answer you ask for.Jo I have found almost all references to your stories you have posted in the past. All written before Duane died. Now class clown maybe you can see one of the reasons why I keep asking Jo to take a polygraph test. Jerry

Yes, Jerry. Clara had told Max that she thought her "Cooper" looked like Ben Gazzara. Yes, this is why I call the third composite the Ben Gazzara Composite. I gave the composite the name. Yes, I took that from the book....but, only after many conversation occurred between myself and the ex-wife at later dates. She (Duane's exwife) referred to Duane as looking like Ben Gazzara. Is that not ODD?

THINK! What picture did Max use? Find that one and is there any reference to the Bing Crosby look-alike? Does he have the 3rd Composite - what I call the Ben Gazzara in his book?

I did NOT see the Ben Gazzara Composite until a couple of years later. One of those "Told you so moments".

The first time I saw it was when it was only a postage stamp size digitized picture in a newspaper.
This is when I asked the FBI for the Composites. I still have the envelope they mailed them to me in. I still remember the day they arrived in the mail.

I fell to the ground in my front yard as I had opened the envelope crossing the street. All I could do was hold up the pictures trembling - and rambling to my daughter "Look LOOK LOOK!"

In that moment I knew Duane really was Cooper. She looked at the photos I handed to her and stated..."He really was Cooper" because to her it was like looking at a picture of what she thought Duane would have looked like when he was younger.
She happened to have been visiting me on the day the pictures arrived.

You see until that moment I had never seen a colored picture of the Ben Gazzara Composite.

Jerry, I can make mistakes, but this is NOT one of them!

Jo: Sorry I nor any one else will buy any of your stories ever again.Jo you've exsposed youself and you can't cover it up with excuses or more lies. Jerry

I suggest you read Max's book again and do it slowly as you dance with Clara and Max. I have many letters from Max and his last contact was after he got BACK from California. Did Max find Clara?

Max died not long after that and per one of your post - it is clear you have NO knowledge that MAX expired and MAX and I spoke many times on the phone.
One conversation was almost 2 hrs.

Ask Sluggo about the letters MAX sent me. Even he did NOT believe that MAX and I had talked until he actually saw the letters.

As for MAX using the Bing Crosby composite, did they have access to the Ben Gazzara Composite? Probably NOT! This is the point you seem to be missing.

I never said that MAX used the Gazzara composite...