47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins:
You continue to support Kenny Christansen without addressing the huge question of his height. He is way too short to be considered.

The FBI will not believe that KC was DB when KC was not tall enough and only 5 ft 8 inches ??? This is from your own data.

Time to pull your book from publication !!!

Bob

Orange1,

It is neither good nor bad, simply an intergalactic condition which exists in spite of considerable denial.

Men all live with constant reminders that we are second class citizens in the very castle we pretend to play the role of King. But evolution combined with anxiety about experiencing another soul crushing defeat keeps us quiet and malleable. In order to exercise being all manly man we are forced, by design, to leave our homes. For the offense of staying out too late, wives and girlfriends have crafted a real time, judge, jury and executioner response in the form of a withering browbeating complete with finger pointing and neighbor waking volume. Oddly, this well considered deterrent experiences a recidivism rate of 100%, yet remains a favored response.

Go to any machine shop, strip club, tavern, gun shop, pool hall or bowling alley where future archeologists will ponder then finally identify the cause and circumstance of the downfall of the human male. I am of course referring to the urinal.

Of the over 100 million households in the USA exactly zero have a urinal installed in spite of the population being half male. Think the subjection ends there?

So there’s no room or the plumbing would be too expensive? Gee, that wasn’t mentioned when the two sinks were installed or that non-toilet thing called a bidet was bolted to the floor. Yet we all conveniently look right past these incongruities and carry around this lifelong humiliation like some sort of freaky underdeveloped parasitic Siamese twin on our backs. Simply put, the residential urinal does not exist because men don’t exist. Well they may ‘exist’ but are relegated the powers that Guam and Puerto Rico enjoy in congress.

So what’s the solution that we have collectively agreed upon deep into the 99th percentile? The seat will remain in the down position since women can in fact be fooled into sitting upon the cold cruel porcelain while taking a midnight tinkle. Why they insist on doing this in the dark is a mystery which will deliver one to the third level of hell should they dare to question this technique. We just accept this time tested anecdote heard multiple times, with or without provocation.

I’m sure that Bernie felt he could get away with skipping Thanksgiving dinner without an explanation and it would never, never, never haunt him. Of course men are compelled to remain silent on this subject since the pain of discovery by their spouse is too great and we all tacitly agree it can never be used to impugn our masculinity.

Orange1,

It is neither good nor bad, simply an intergalactic condition which exists in spite of considerable denial.

Men all live with constant reminders that we are second class citizens in the very castle we pretend to play the role of King. But evolution combined with anxiety about experiencing another soul crushing defeat keeps us quiet and malleable. In order to exercise being all manly man we are forced, by design, to leave our homes. For the offense of staying out too late, wives and girlfriends have crafted a real time, judge, jury and executioner response in the form of a withering browbeating complete with finger pointing and neighbor waking volume. Oddly, this well considered deterrent experiences a recidivism rate of 100%, yet remains a favored response.

Go to any machine shop, strip club, tavern, gun shop, pool hall or bowling alley where future archeologists will ponder then finally identify the cause and circumstance of the downfall of the human male. I am of course referring to the urinal.

Of the over 100 million households in the USA exactly zero have a urinal installed in spite of the population being half male. Think the subjection ends there?

So there’s no room or the plumbing would be too expensive? Gee, that wasn’t mentioned when the two sinks were installed or that non-toilet thing called a bidet was bolted to the floor. Yet we all conveniently look right past these incongruities and carry around this lifelong humiliation like some sort of freaky underdeveloped parasitic Siamese twin on our backs. Simply put, the residential urinal does not exist because men don’t exist. Well they may ‘exist’ but are relegated the powers that Guam and Puerto Rico enjoy in congress.

So what’s the solution that we have collectively agreed upon deep into the 99th percentile? The seat will remain in the down position since women can in fact be fooled into sitting upon the cold cruel porcelain while taking a midnight tinkle. Why they insist on doing this in the dark is a mystery which will deliver one to the third level of hell should they dare to question this technique. We just accept this time tested anecdote heard multiple times, with or without provocation.

I’m sure that Bernie felt he could get away with skipping Thanksgiving dinner without an explanation and it would never, never, never haunt him. Of course men are compelled to remain silent on this subject since the pain of discovery by their spouse is too great and we all tacitly agree it can never be used to impugn our masculinity.

The issue is biological control and natural selection.
In some species the females bite the heads off
males at the moment of the sex act. This assures
an open space and lack of competition for offpsring
and other competing males. In other species, the
females take the heads of their partners, later.
Then social service departments were invented to
reach out where females have no direct access to
the males. A-sexual reproduction is the only solution
with both sexes heavily taxed into extinction. This
will leave only beaurocrats and lots of homeless
children.

Hm.... farflung, question for you: how many men have ever actually ASKED for a personal urinal at home?

Georger, your argument is flawed. No taxes = no bureaucrats! Actually, that sounds like a mighty fine idea.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Blevins:
You continue to support Kenny Christansen without addressing the huge question of his height. He is way too short to be considered.

The FBI will not believe that KC was DB when KC was not tall enough and only 5 ft 8 inches ??? This is from your own data.

Bob

Sailshaw, Since you have your own Campaign For Cooper candidate going full blast, you are not in a position to give Blevins, Jo Weber, or anyone else advice on what to do.

A few days ago, you mentioned that your Cooper Candidate did not have an alibi simply because he was in Nepal at the time of the hijacking. You said that he could have flown to the scene of the crime in only one or two days.

That reasoning reduces the potential Cooper field of suspects to everyone on the planet. Presumably, you could narrow that down by about 50 percent if you eliminate the females as possible suspects.

Way to go! Good work!

Robert Nicholson

Geprgers reply to Blevins:

Blevins you are playing a shell game.

Why should the FBI or anyone else consider you a special expert or source, on anything?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

:)
Every time anyone asked him a question - he does this bumble bee thing - just keeps on buzzing around and around. He always provides an answer in keeping with the busy bee, but he has no stinger and no swarming back-up - so he stays aloft hoping no one takes a swat at him or gets out the bug spray.;)
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Why ignore Cossey's self interest in calling the Amboy chute as DBCs jump canopy or dummy reserve canopy? He said it wasnt his canopy and in doing so walked away from thousands of dollars worth of crime relic.

One thing you can normally depend on is people acting in their own interest.

I've owned about 15 different canopies in my 42 years as a skydiver. I'd bet I could recognize any one of them today or at least be able to reject one which I never owned. I think Cossey would have recognized the Amboy chute as his if it was his.

:):ph34r:Someone refresh my mind about this Dummy Chute - It was NOT one of Cossey's - right or wrong? Didn't they have to send someone to pick-up the front-packs from a different location?

If what I just stated is true - and that canopy came from the dummy pack - Cossey would say it was NOT one of his - Right! Plus he would have NO idea what was in the Dummy pack.

Perhaps I have all of this confused - so someone who has a better memory than I do or has the capabilities to research this. I think I am right, but I am NOT positive....after all just how much information can this old brain absorb and retain.

I do have my moments!

If I am correct - then Blevins will be out there covering his A--. with more misnomers.

Orange1 thoughtfully queries:

“…how many men have ever actually ASKED for a personal urinal at home?”

Therein lies the answer……. None……. but why?

Because we instinctively know this trail leads directly to the killing fields of manhood cloaked in a compromise to male centric bathroom fixtures. Much the way the wiser male Praying Mantis knows the limits of his authority in that relationship.

Men ask for and receive SUVs to drive to a desk job, kegerators under the auspices of saving money, riding lawn mowers, motorcycles to ride twice a year, airplanes to fly even less, second homes for their second lives and country club memberships to get away from it all. Yet one thing remains ‘unwanted’.

That’s right Orange1, you got it, I’m not afraid to admit that the pain of not having a urinal in the home is far less severe than touching the ‘third rail’ of asking for one.

Think about the economic impact of 2 billion men staying at home due to the lack of nagging about the toilet seat being up. All those businesses which once served as a haven for those urinal-less men would shutter within the week.

Men are wired differently and appreciate our pain and suffering in that, we are all silently and desperately aware of how much worse it can truly become from the slightest of miscalculation….. who was it that ate that apple after all?

Georger stated:

Why should the FBI or anyone else consider you
a special expert or source, on anything?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

:)
If the Amboy Chute had anything to do with the Skyjacking it would be the Dummy Chute Cooper threw out in order to utilize the container for the money...fact or fiction?

:):D

More buzzing:

Blevins says KC landed near Amboy and he managed to get to Paradise Point or meet up with his cronies.

How does he explain the money ending up at Tena's bar in 1980?

What is the reason for putting money at Tena's bar?

Kenny lived in WA - why call attention to Cooper that way?

It is obvious that Kenny was NOT stupid so why make a stupid move after 8 yrs?

Kenny was good at handling money and investing it - so why would he let money sit around getting wet and moldy?

None of this is logical for someone like Kenny.

:o:(B|
NOW WAIT and SEE what Blevins does about this or if he ever even thought it through. If he tries to CHANGE his book at this date - then I have him dead to rights.

BE VERY CAREFUL - BLEVINS:
Someone is watching you and waiting for you to make changes after you read this. If you do make changes after this date in regards to the above mentioned displacements - you are in BIG BIG trouble. You have used this thread to develope your story and for advertisement...and there are those in the industry who are NOT very happy with this kind of tactic.

Perhaps some of you might take that as a threat - it is merrily a warning for his own good. He is discrediting himself as a writer - jumping in on Cooper was the biggest mistake he could ever have made and could end up destroying his future. The tactics he has used are NOT looked upon too kindly by the industry.

How do I know? How many accomplished book writers live in my area? How many famous book writers do I know personally? How many famous book writers has a member of my family worked with?

I discussed the possibilities of a book but, I wanted the truth from the FBI - not words written by someone who might and someone who will distort the story. Until Cooper is identified - it is just a collection of words and memories....at least NO one can put me into Blevin's category.
He used this thread to develope his story and we helped him with the facts of the crime - but, do you really think he told Japan or will tell London about this site.

NO WAY! Then they would expose him - The DZ actually helped him write the book and now he continues to use this thread to publicize his book. If the London or Japan concern and the general public read what Belvins has said in this thread from the day he came here until today (June 15, 2011)....and were aware of the many changes he has had to make to his book they would slaughter him. NO WAY Blevins will make others aware of this thread - because it could be his public undoing.

Maybe he has told them about the thread, but I would NOT put money on it.

Twenty-five questions? Pick one and ask me something about it.

WHY would we bother - you only hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see and when you are told what is correct you still get it wrong....and YOU call yourself a book writer!

As for me some of the above applies - but, I am seeking the truth and telling what I personally have experienced and my past with Weber. This perhaps is a fine line to you and others, BUT I am NOT writing a book or telling a story about a man I didn't actually intimately know.

You say your book is finished - yet are you NOT still making changes? WHY? When a book is finished it is finished - you should NOT be able to continue to change it at will just because you learn something new...about Cooper, Kenny or yourself.

Why is there any credence given to that downed pilot story which materialized very early after the Amboy discovery?

Published on 1 April 2008 (4 or 5 days after the discovery) He was a WWII pilot and he bailed on December 1945.

http://www.seattlepi.com/default/article/Suspected-D-B-Cooper-parachute-may-actually-be-1268879.php

Once again ‘time travel’ is suggested by the experts who were aware of a date stamped on the fabric of ‘FEB 21 1946’. Whether that represents a repack, repair or manufacture it happened three months after the pilot jumped.

Yet a few days after those kids find the chute there is a report that even after the date is disclosed Agent Burroughs said it’s “definitely possible” that it was that WWII pilots chute but the agency did not plan to investigate further. That is the way the government says “OK whatever” and not an endorsement that they actually think this thing was involved in an incident three months prior to the date stamp.

Call the FAA for a weather briefing during a hurricane and they will coolly report wind velocities, cloud ceilings and barometric pressure with flights not advised. Well, they didn’t say no and it looks clear now so……

Man can these things get legs or what?

Blevins:

Bob

As a tall woman.. I don't know how many times I saw little guys trying of pass themselves off as being taller with lifts and large heels on shoes.

Back in the 70's they were common.

Twenty-five questions? Pick one and ask me something about it.

Every time anyone tries to challenge any of your 25 points, your answers are like watching the bird mating dances - but we never see a union. It is the same answer over and over and the answers ADD nothing to the point...so why would anyone ask anymore.

Dance by yourself - that is what you have been doing for over 2 yrs. Yes, there are things I refuse to give on - things I held in my hands, things Duane told me and the things in Duane's past that seemingly connect the dots. Because I do NOT have access to the FBI files I am unable to prove some of the things I claim and I hold on to one hope (one totally out of the realm and scope of the FBI) - that I be allowed access to certain things in the files - because if the connection is there - I will see it. No one knew Duane Weber the way I did.

I am not asking for access to all of the files - but to the personal files they have on Duane Weber.
As far as the crime itself:

1. Statements never disclosed as to Coopers interactions with the crew.
2. The witnesses statements and scripts of the descriptions they provided to the artist.
3. The names and companies associated with Farhquer Airstrip and the Rental car.
4. The original aviation route as flown by the co-pilot and his statement at that time. (He saw something that has never been disclosed to the public).
5. Access to certain witnesses in the presence of the FBI - I have a show and tell.
6. To actual sit with the agent of record for 2 hour so I can discuss this in the manner it should be (I have an advocate who would be with me - this person is very intelligent and knows the crime very well and he knows me and he knows my story - perhaps better than myself). He is objective and would ask question I might forget about.

That's pretty funny Farflung...I'm sure I've seen an installed urinal when I used to build those monstrosities that the rich and beautiful tend to construct.
I say I'm sure...but don't actually recall where it could have been...as I only use a urinal when pissing on the floor or gutter will get me arrested for lewd conduct...at home I just piss in the yard...it keeps the coyotes at bay.
I personally feel if you can't just piss in the yard and need a urinal in the house you've already given up your manly status.

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Jo wrote:

4. The original aviation route as flown by the co-pilot and his statement at that time. (He saw something that has never been disclosed to the public).

What are you claiming here Jo and what's your source?

Maybe he saw Janet?

Haven't heard from Safe in ages. Wonder if he found the skunk cam money?;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Attention men of Earth: Women NEVER forget. They simply marinate emotional explosives until they can be used to produce the most damage at the worst possible time (think award ceremony at work) long after we have purged such transgressions from our memory banks.

...you say that as though it's a bad thing??

:ph34r::ph34r:

Farflung is correct, but it begs the question of evolutionary history. Why has this trait evolved? What's the reproductive advantage? It results in less sex so I am puzzled.

Men, as time passes, tend to forget every adverse or unpleasant marital encounter. Women have a non volatile memory spec that is the envy of chip designers. There must be a reason that this distinction evolved.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Farflung wrote

You'd like the Italian express trains Farflung. The toilet seats are spring biased in the up position. Women have to use a handle to hold it down.

Nero killed his wife and his mother. Aside from that they say he was quite the emperor.

That's pretty funny Farflung...I'm sure I've seen an installed urinal when I used to build those monstrosities that the rich and beautiful tend to construct.
I say I'm sure...but don't actually recall where it could have been...as I only use a urinal when pissing on the floor or gutter will get me arrested for lewd conduct...at home I just piss in the yard...it keeps the coyotes at bay.
I personally feel if you can't just piss in the yard and need a urinal in the house you've already given up your manly status.

hangdiver

Regarding in-home urinals, I don't know what I would do with one if I had it. To whit:

I had to pee three times during the interview with the Japanese guys, and I did what I normally do - go out in the garden and nearby apple orchard and take care of business.

I live on six acres, so "lewd and indecent behavior" charges are not something I worry about.

But I was wondering what my Japanese friends from New York City thought of my personal hygiene practices. I thought they might have another story for Japanese television...

BTW: They didn't pee once. But they weren't drinking tea, either. Hmmm.

BTW: Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm glad I don't have a personal urinal. At night, when I have to pee, I use the toilet and forgo stumbling outside in the dark. Then, I welcome a toilet to sit upon as I am usually so groggy I need someting to keep me in position, if you catch my drift...

You'd like the Italian express trains Farflung. The toilet seats are spring biased in the up position. Women have to use a handle to hold it down.

Nero killed his wife and his mother. Aside from that they say he was quite the emperor.

Good Grief - I left the computer and when I get back you guys are all in the 'John'.

Do you really think Safe did the "Skunk Cam" ? Didn't sound like his voice to me. Since I have never heard Snow's voice -
and you are the only one to ever meet Snow, does he have that kind of sense of humor.

Whew! We can breath for a moment - Blevins must have an interview with the media to hype his book.

You guys can say what you want to about my story or Duane's story - but I am not out there trying to sell it. I was looking for the truth, but perhaps I should have thrown my principles to the wind. Naahhhh, then I would have had to abandon how I was raised.

Maybe the FBI will grant me some wishes before I have the next surgery. The one 4 wks ago was a cake walk compared to the one I will be facing after I get stronger. Naahhhh! The FBI and the Government don't have a heart - They are all about things such as suppression of The Pentagon Papers.

I want to read them in their entirety all - 2000 plus pages but don't know where to find them. Mainly I want to know if there is any mention of what Richard Petersen was doing between 1962 at "In Plane Site" and his movements and in CO until 1968. What activities did our goverment bury. Petersen was still involved until 1973, but John was out of the picture by then.

I know they won't give names but they will mention the operations involved. Blue Tooth Calvary, We Were Soldiers, Mongoose (not a name of an operation) but the name of man in Vietman by the name of Douglas, Chandler, 1st Calvary Division, Air Moblie 149 th Blue Team - I want to know if they talk about any of this.

If anyone here knows how I can find any information about the above - please send me the sites or how to obtain the information.

Good Night

If you read the article, it says Cossey based his conclusions on the fact that the chute was silk and not nylon. He never says, "Oh, I know that can't be Cooper's because that's not the one I packed...'

Or simply say it isn't the chute because it's the wrong type. Silk vs nylon. That's all he offers for an ID on it.

This is why I sent the Seattle office that message with my questions on the chute. The FBI does NOT say: 'We took a sample of the chute and tested it...and it IS silk.' Robbie Burroughs is noncomittal on it and says the FBI just isn't going to investigate it further.

Why would they...anyone that has any experience at all with silk & nylon parachutes can tell in a nanosecond which is which.

Why unnecessarily spend tax dollar resources on a 40 year old case, to answer a quest already answered?

Come on Mr.B, don't lose creditability by obsessing on things not being 'said' they way YOU want them to be...they say it silk then it's silk.

Maybe they DID 'test it'...with a match, ya KNOW what color smoke nylon makes! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you read the article, it says Cossey based his conclusions on the fact that the chute was silk and not nylon. He never says, "Oh, I know that can't be Cooper's because that's not the one I packed...'

Or simply say it isn't the chute because it's the wrong type. Silk vs nylon. That's all he offers for an ID on it.

This is why I sent the Seattle office that message with my questions on the chute. The FBI does NOT say: 'We took a sample of the chute and tested it...and it IS silk.' Robbie Burroughs is noncomittal on it and says the FBI just isn't going to investigate it further.

Why would they...anyone that has any experience at all with silk & nylon parachutes can tell in a nanosecond which is which.

Why unnecessarily spend tax dollar resources on a 40 year old case, to answer a quest already answered?

Come on Mr.B, don't lose creditability by obsessing on things not being 'said' they way YOU want them to be...they say it silk then it's silk.

Maybe they DID 'test it'...with a match, ya KNOW what color smoke nylon makes! ;)

Bottom line on Blev is they arent going to give
him the satisfaction of another media-moment,
not on this!

Blevins wants proof light bulbs are light bulbs.
Astounding! How low will he go??? Stuff fit for
a British tabloid ... mum's panties and all.

Silk vs nylon fibres - totally different. One is a
drawn tube artificial, the other an actual fibre protein!
They look nothing alike. They loft differently,
Specific gravity totally different. etc etc. Only a
moron could miss the difference, with a simple
loupe.

Blevins lost his credibility years ago just by stunts
like this.

Mr Blevins:
You state: "As far as Cooper's height, two things. First, it might be difficult to estimate someone's true height when you mostly saw them sitting in an aircraft seat, or inside the confines of an aircraft cabin. Second, eyewitness descriptions are often notoriously unreliable."

However, you think Jannet's story is a fairytail. Everyone must have eye problems except for Blevins.

If Kenney is too short, he does not fit. IF HE DOES NOT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!!!

Withdraw the book from publication.
Bob

Mr Blevins:
You state: "As far as Cooper's height, two things. First, it might be difficult to estimate someone's true height when you mostly saw them sitting in an aircraft seat, or inside the confines of an aircraft cabin. Second, eyewitness descriptions are often notoriously unreliable."

However, you think Jannet's story is a fairytail. Everyone must have eye problems except for Blevins.

If Kenney is too short, he does not fit. IF HE DOES NOT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!!!

Withdraw the book from publication.
Bob

Sailshaw, The story put out by "Jannet" is not a "fairytail" (your words). It is pure bullshit! And any number of people on this thread have already explained to you the reasons why that is so.

You need to get real yourself. And your vested interest in blasting Blevins book (which I personally have not bothered to read) is because you are pushing another suspect and book.

Robert Nicholson

My credibility is just fine, thank you. My questions are legitimate and pointed.

My response to both statements above is~ No not really.

Your questions regarding the matter being discussed are frivolous and by wasting time and energy on such you are harming your creditability across the board.

IMO you've done some good work in many areas of this overall quest, however micro-scoping a red herring like the construction material makes it appear you are trying to make facts fit theory when it just plain doesn't.

Other avenues of your investigation do spark some thought and you support them to an extent...but nitpicking the verbiage of statements regarding the found canopy is actually detrimental to the 'real' points of the investigation.

And no, I for one don't think you are seeking publicity by you interaction on this site. . . THAT would really be a waste of time & effort! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~