47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert Real life and truths is not like bobing for apple's as it is When writing Fiction on Halloween. Flying and owning A Aircraft is spendy and takes a wee bit of intelligence! Lying Or , If you prefer Writing fiction and ( being a proffesional at it as you are)Is different just in case you didn't Know.So As you have admitted in the past your candidate for DB Cooper has always been what I like to Call The Jo Webber Syndrome. Nothing but fabricated and enhanced stories.Once again I challenge you and Jo to prove me Wrong And Both Of you Take a polygraph Test. Or Take me to Court. That will be Fun. Jerry

Which brings us to an important issue concering experiencers - the validity of recalled memories via hypnosis. John's sessions certainly brought forward some remarkable tales of extraterrestrial realities, but the even bigger mystery is what goes on in our own minds. What is the truth of us?????

John Mack is an OK guy, smart and highly educated, but he failed miserably as an impartial researcher of alleged alien abductions, sexual assaults and impregnation of Earth women. Now he gets all wishy washy and basically says that whether these events actually happened is the wrong question to be asking.

When Harvard Medical school tried to fire him I was on his side, even though I thought his research was incredibly sloppy and biased. He embarrassed Harvard and those blue bloods don't like messy scandals that hit the press.

The alien abductions didn't happen. You can bet your life on it. What he is chasing is sexual psychopathology. These abductees or experiencers hallucinated, dreamed or fabricated these incredible stories. Thank goodness their false claims were directed at aliens. Had Earthlings been the alleged perpetrators some might be rotting in jail on false sexual assault charges.

Janet may have been suffering from something that altered her ability to accurately perceive and recall factual events. Alcohol, drugs sleep derivation and organic mental impairment can all cause these distortions. I don't think she could see the plane and if she could she couldn't resolve such details as extended stairs.

Perhaps John Mack should interview Janet. He wouldn't care if she saw the 727. That's the wrong question.

Don't take it personally Bruce. I like you and admire your hard work and unvarying civility. We just have orthogonal views on UFOs, human levitation and paranormal physics.

"unvarying civility.." gee 377, thank. I'll have to tell my mother. (Today was her brithday, too - 87 and still tootin'.)

Sexual-Psychological pathology is the root cause of the abduction phenomena? Okay. I'm ready to believe you; can you share any evidence that proves that claim?

For myself, I can assure you that I very strongly doubt that my abduction experiences were remembrances of literal events, that they were "true" in the usual meaning of that word.

The Big Question, as Dr Mack has suggested, if not the literal truth then what are these experiences? By extension, where are recalled memories coming from that the hypnosis brings forth. If it's all sexual confusion and chaos, how and why does it manifest in this manner? If we understand these mechanisms, then what else will we know about ourselves?

At the very least, knowing better these hows and whys will make us better witnesses the next time a hijacked airliner flies over our heads, eh?

It'll also help us figure out who steals these planes, too!

BTW: John Mack needs to talked about in the past tense. He died several years ago in London, hit by a vehicle as he crossed a street late at night. He was atending a UFO conference and had spoken there earlier in the day, as I recall the reported circumstances.

BTW II: John did not fall prey to the "abductee Sirens," in my view. Initially, he was an accomplished and highly respected trauma doc working with kids in Boston. He used regression hypnosis very effectively with his young patients and achieved notable results. From that work, the "experiencers" started coming to his door and asking for help with their difficulties living with their abduction experiences. I never sensed that he or his staff were "sloppy."

Realy it is diffcult for me to actually think that you can write anything other than friction , lie's BS or jo WEeber Syndrome .I Mean according to what I Have read!! You and Jo !! are in the same wacky Backy world. What is your THC lkevel is it as high as your writings indicate Or can you cry on Q like Jo And the other pot heads. Jerry

Blevins . i realy realy wish that you would Chalenge me And go down to the local Pierce county Sheriff's office and take a drug test for THC and the rest. Better yet Talk to your neighbors. Maybe your popularity has out grown you or you should move. just a wee bit of serious advice. Jerry

Hey Robert will you and jo be my friend on face book. Jerry

I will echo Blevins here - NOT if my life depended on it. YOU have absolutely NO idea what is getting ready to happen. When it does happen - JT - you are NOT part of it.

I will also echo Blevins in another aspect of JT's life. When one cannot make one sentence on this thread using decent grammar and without forming a complete sentences - HOW in the HELL did you get a pilots license? I would NOT even want to on the ground anywhere near where you are flying.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo the only thing that is going to happen involving you and this case is more of your lies and BS if it involves you . Unless you take a polygraph test. Even your fingers types nothing but lies /Bs Your mind has problems guiding your hand to your ???????? for feeding , and that is only three times a day for a normal person or do you also wipe the same opening? no matter what ever comes out is crap. Jerry.

Jo I don't understand you some times!!!! The more you push your lie's and the Duane issue. the more important it is for you to take a polygraph test . DNA has already proven you to be a lier but still you continue to call and harass the FBI. I have advised them that the only way to stop you is to give you a polygraph test. there most recent comment was why waist the time and Money. Go Figure. I guess there are smarter the you think. Jerry

Close Encounters.

To Everyone Else: Do you see now there is a subculture related to the Cooper hijacking? And that sometimes it can get a bit strange? Kind of like Twilight Zone, but without the reassuring voice of Rod Serling to ease you into the show and allay your fears.

Like this?

Bruce Smith says in part:

'For myself, I can assure you that I very strongly doubt that my abduction experiences were remembrances of literal events, that they were "true" in the usual meaning of that word.'

Are you saying you believe you were abducted by aliens at some point in your life? Oh, brother. And people say I'm full of it. Perhaps that's what happened to Tina and why you were unable to locate her. She was an abductee and didn't come home with the rest of them on that ship from Close Encounters.

To Everyone Else: Do you see now there is a subculture related to the Cooper hijacking? And that sometimes it can get a bit strange? Kind of like Twilight Zone, but without the reassuring voice of Rod Serling to ease you into the show and allay your fears.

Robert,

I think you misread Bruces post. He isn't claiming to be an actual alien abductee.

Bruce does have a point that studying common hallucinations can be informative about how the human mind works. I agree. I just think John Mack was initially a bit gullible and biased. His first book, which I read cover to cover, is hardly a chronicle of a well designed and executed psych research study.

Still, notice how civil Bruce is? I take a mild swipe at him and he doesn't respond with any venom at all. I'd like to be as kind, but it's too hard.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce Smith says in part:

'For myself, I can assure you that I very strongly doubt that my abduction experiences were remembrances of literal events, that they were "true" in the usual meaning of that word.'

Are you saying you believe you were abducted by aliens at some point in your life? Oh, brother. And people say I'm full of it. Perhaps that's what happened to Tina and why you were unable to locate her. She was an abductee and didn't come home with the rest of them on that ship from Close Encounters.

Robert,

I think you misread Bruces post. He isn't claiming to be an actual alien abductee.

Bruce does have a point that studying common hallucinations can be informative about how the human mind works. I agree. I just think John Mack was initially a bit gullible and biased. His first book, which I read cover to cover, is hardly a chronicle of a well designed and executed psych research study.

Still, notice how civil Bruce is? I take a mild swipe at him and he doesn't respond with any venom at all. I'd like to be as kind, but it's too hard.

We all know Bruce's bias - he doesnt deny it in fact he wants to use and discuss it, so its
in the open. Blevins, on the other hand, claims he
has no bias, is the most rational person in the
Cooperology, and claims to be the best researcher.

Thus, the cartoon I posted.

After checking out the ‘un-altered’ photos on Sluggo Monster’s site, I noticed a couple things. Something associated with the transfer of materials via water as well as something to add to your bulging linguistic quiver.

Alluvial Fans. Yep four (count them) syllables in one word on the Cooper thread; yeah I know. Apparently this is a micro or macro geological feature associated with materials being transported via water over a short or great period of time. And wouldn’t ya know there would be two of these features on Tena Bar near the discovery site of the money? Apparently spray or pipe dredging produces this structure due to the large volume of water runoff during material transfer.

So another coincidence that an alluvial fan is near the Cooper money discovery location. I felt it was worth mention if not simply to add some sophistication and science to the discussion.

Bruce can be hard line when it comes to digging things up, but he is earnest and genuine about his passions. I met with Bruce while I was in Washington and he made a little venture with me.

A certain party needs to back down. No more calling others liars or fantasy story tellers. As most of you know some of what was found on my trip to WA and OR in 2011 - has proven that what I described to others for yrs - (since 1996 actually does exist and in some cases did exist, but changed due to developement - 33 yrs of developement). Now that is just OLD business.

Question of the WEEK! What did Mattie Finley and her nephew Harvey Hansen (or Hanson) have to do with a landing strip referred to a Fargher's Landing. What does Fargher's Landing have to do with Cooper?

To refresh the mind of those who claim to know and those who really know - the above are individuals I had told the FBI about in 1996, but was unable to put names to these parties until 2010 after my 15 day costly trip.

Certain parties (note plural) claimed these individuals did NOT exist until I found them myself (they are now deceased, but were alive in 1996). Now I am harvesting the bounty of my 2010 trip. Note - Those who claim a close alliance with the FBI are NOT really talking to the FBI.

Again - the question: What does Mattie Finley and Harvey Hansen (Hanson) have to do with the Fargher Landing Strip.

Where the business individuals departing from Fargher and the individual who left a car at the PDX - connected?

That is a $200,000 question!

If I had a 100 dollar bill for every time I have been called a liar or fantasy story teller on this thread, how much would I have?
Bettcha I would have MORE than enough to make another trip to WA and stay for 1 month.:)
Now, Georger:

Can prove to me you are actually someone who has run test on the money fragments for the FBI? If so I have something for you to test.

Fragments of the book which have crumbled and continues to crumble - I told you the lower half of this book had been wet and looked as though there were dollar bill impressions on the back of it.

Prove to me you are connected and commissioned by the FBI to examine the money the FBI had. I need to know this and You know my real email address...

I really need some expert help at this time. Things Have to come to an END and soon.

After checking out the ‘un-altered’ photos on Sluggo Monster’s site, I noticed a couple things. Something associated with the transfer of materials via water as well as something to add to your bulging linguistic quiver.

Alluvial Fans. Yep four (count them) syllables in one word on the Cooper thread; yeah I know. Apparently this is a micro or macro geological feature associated with materials being transported via water over a short or great period of time. And wouldn’t ya know there would be two of these features on Tena Bar near the discovery site of the money? Apparently spray or pipe dredging produces this structure due to the large volume of water runoff during material transfer.

So another coincidence that an alluvial fan is near the Cooper money discovery location. I felt it was worth mention if not simply to add some sophistication and science to the discussion.

Again.... :)B|:ph34r::S:)

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

I’m certainly starting to notice a marked increase in strangeness lately that should be easy for the government to cover up. Of course this will buttress those already in the ‘told ya so’ pose. DB Cooper has been associated with Anthony Weiner.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110607/NEWS01/110609825/1008

“About 10 minutes in, I was expecting him to say he hid the weapons of mass destruction and he was actually DB Cooper.”

Now this Weiner-gate has come to a head with calls for his resignation. Have we all forgotten that this man is a newlywed who had is marriage presided over by none other than Bill Clinton? Who better to certify the sanctity of a marriage between a Jewish and Muslim couple than the one man who could feel your pain and restore peace in the Mideast? This appeared to be another statistical sure bet if ever one was to exist. After all, Weiner’s wife was Hillary Clinton’s personal assistant and would surely be mentored on what to keep an eye out for.

Instead his junk got emailed from his Blackberry in the congressional gym and will serve as the ultimate foil to finally complete the Cooper government conspiracy.

I for one am more than willing to admit I was wrong about the conspiracies and freakazoid cobbling of attributes into something which simply could not have existed in my world. Like a six foot two, 750 pound man with a tenor voice playing some absurdly small instrument to a 30’s musical to become a platinum hit a decade after his death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k&feature=relmfu

For when this happens the fifth seal has been broken and those who did not heed the presence of the four Cooper-men: Weber, Gossett, Christiansen and McCoy will remain in a bottomless thread of writhing litany, slowly reading comments being reborn as if new. For it will come to pass that that the wicked will flee even though not pursued and declareth they never spoketh that, so ‘prove it’. Farflungviticus 4:20

old news - see prior posts

Well, if you already resented me around this thread...it just got worse.

A writer for the Guardian and the London Times in England, who is currently based in the US doing the US stories, has requested an interview. I'm not going to give you his name right now, because frankly, I don't trust some of you.

However, this man has interviewed people such as former President George Bush and filmmaker David Lynch. (Dune, The Elephant Man, Eraserhead) Compared to those guys, I consider myself small potatoes.

I've sent him the PDF to the book, and we're gathering together all the original photographs and documents on KC, to use for the interview.

We meet in Seattle next week. Am I scared? Is the Pope Catholic? Of course I am. But I'm going through with it. After the article comes out, I will provide the link.

Years ago some guy came to see me from London. He was young and impetutous - we knocked heads because he was into sensationalism. There was actually no interview to speak of - because he had to go back to London due to an emergency.

Remember it was the London Observer that did the Original story on Coffelt...which Bryom Brown plagurized for the Las Vegan.

Why is Japan and London - so interested in this old case? Yet, I have heard nothing about a US concern being interested in doing a special about Cooper for the 40th.

RobertBlevins,

Two issues re: your post:

You said:
Well, if you already resented me around this thread...it just got worse.

It is stuff like this that makes most of the posters here go after you. The implication of your statement is that we should be jealous of you because you have been contacted by (AH of the STM, just so you know that I know what I am talking about) a journalist.

I’m happy for you, but I’m not jealous of you. You are probably not like this in person, but on the thread you come across as a person suffering from the illusion of central position (or illusions of grandeur).

There are probably (at least) four other regular posters who were contacted by AH.

Also, you said:

In addition, why would the military pilot bury it?

What makes you think a pilot buried it?

A plausible scenario:
I bought it to use as a tent for an outdoor party ($25 at my local Army/Navy Surplus store) then put it on the trash pile. The bulldozer grading the road (the original road-bed) buried it and then I uncovered it on the second grading. That’s why there was no hardware.

What I am trying to illustrate is that a parachute on rural property does not necessarily mean it brought a jumper down from the sky. It’s this kind of un-sapient assumption that creates confusion instead of order.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum