47 47
quade

DB Cooper

It's more fun to ponder alien abductions than victim-witness psychopathology. Surely you can see why. Even a Harvard Med School professor, John Mack MD fell prey to the abductee Sirens. The lure of the fantastic always trumps the barely measurable attraction of a well designed research thesis.

Hey Three-Seven-Seven, why the knock on John Mack? He was a great researcher, and his literary work is very important. His shift, from calling folks abductees to experienceers, reflects his humility and judgement that he and his clients really didin't know what was going on.

I was a participant in one of his follow-up studies, and I still don't know the literal truth of things.

Which brings us to an important issue concering experiencers - the validity of recalled memories via hypnosis. John's sessions certainly brought forward some remarkable tales of extraterrestrial realities, but the even bigger mystery is what goes on in our own minds. What is the truth of us?????

What is the truth of us?????

The truth of US?

Seems like this thread is where the pots and kettles call each other liars. What they don't realize is the fire underneath of them is a volcano that is getting ready to erupt and even cast iron can melt when it is exposed to enough heat.

I suggest they cool it or be made into laughing stock pots.
One thing for sure - I am not sitting under that fire - I built it.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Soon I hope. As for now ! The Snow has melted and I will be opening up the Mine next week, The Hells canyon Run starts tomorrow. Shelly and I will make the 7 hr ride one our Bikes. Made one small purchase a couple months ago . A nice toy that I can tour the country in. at a medium altitude. You guessed it. ( Airplane) Jerry

Jo Only one problem You are the Hero and the Idle for all Liers . You have even taught Blevens well.( He realy didn't need much teaching However you could be a excellent instructor. Lets not battle anymore because this time your own words has proven you to be !!!!!!!!!! Than a Box of rocks. By the way when was your funeral according to a web site you said you were going to Die 3 years ago. What happened did you get to scared like Duane and not want to get Jump Quallified????? Jerry

Jerry wrote

Made one small purchase a couple months ago . A nice toy that I can tour the country in. at a medium altitude. You guessed it. ( Airplane) Jerry

It takes a gold mine to feed an airplane. Good thing you have one Jerry.

What kind of plane did you get?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

It's more fun to ponder alien abductions than victim-witness psychopathology. Surely you can see why. Even a Harvard Med School professor, John Mack MD fell prey to the abductee Sirens. The lure of the fantastic always trumps the barely measurable attraction of a well designed research thesis.

Hey Three-Seven-Seven, why the knock on John Mack? He was a great researcher, and his literary work is very important. His shift, from calling folks abductees to experienceers, reflects his humility and judgement that he and his clients really didin't know what was going on.

I was a participant in one of his follow-up studies, and I still don't know the literal truth of things.

Which brings us to an important issue concering experiencers - the validity of recalled memories via hypnosis. John's sessions certainly brought forward some remarkable tales of extraterrestrial realities, but the even bigger mystery is what goes on in our own minds. What is the truth of us?????

John Mack is an OK guy, smart and highly educated, but he failed miserably as an impartial researcher of alleged alien abductions, sexual assaults and impregnation of Earth women. Now he gets all wishy washy and basically says that whether these events actually happened is the wrong question to be asking.

When Harvard Medical school tried to fire him I was on his side, even though I thought his research was incredibly sloppy and biased. He embarrassed Harvard and those blue bloods don't like messy scandals that hit the press.

The alien abductions didn't happen. You can bet your life on it. What he is chasing is sexual psychopathology. These abductees or experiencers hallucinated, dreamed or fabricated these incredible stories. Thank goodness their false claims were directed at aliens. Had Earthlings been the alleged perpetrators some might be rotting in jail on false sexual assault charges.

Janet may have been suffering from something that altered her ability to accurately perceive and recall factual events. Alcohol, drugs sleep derivation and organic mental impairment can all cause these distortions. I don't think she could see the plane and if she could she couldn't resolve such details as extended stairs.

Perhaps John Mack should interview Janet. He wouldn't care if she saw the 727. That's the wrong question.

Don't take it personally Bruce. I like you and admire your hard work and unvarying civility. We just have orthogonal views on UFOs, human levitation and paranormal physics.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The wide orbiting theories are finally crossing and confirming ‘known facts’ verified by people with big titles giving interviews exposing these gubberment conspiracies. There is no way to deny this scientifically borne data which others have provided.

Watch as Doctor (a Doctor) John Mack of Harvard University (that’s THE Harvard) explains in an electronically recorded and certified interview that UFOs exist when the ‘western sciency’ filters have been removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1WecFObQw&feature=related

No one can argue with such qualifications or a person wearing a Brook’s Bros suit. Those are simply the rules long established by society and have proven valid time over time.

Now that UFOs are ‘known facts’ it would be nice to hear from someone who has been involved in the research for a long time (like 42 years), speaks to groups in theaters which adds legitimacy and may have a book where less educated or intelligent can find the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8OIkYwAro

Stanton Friedman is a nuclear physicist and that is the highest distinction a ‘human’ can achieve in the field of science and he confirms that the gubberment has UFOs from Roswell.

But how could a UFO be associated with time travel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDWM97bs5f0&feature=relmfu

Another extremely legitimate presentation, no question. She had the names and ranks of all the people involved and even knew one of them was promoted within a month of this cover up. One can’t argue with that technique since it is used so effectively on this thread by so many. But her key point (1:02-2:05) explains how UFOs engage in the sort of time travel which is reflected in the FAA’s own transcripts where recordings were started 23 hours and 15 minutes into the 24th of November but ‘finished’ 23 hours and 4 minutes EARLIER. How could this be accomplished without the benefit of time travel conducted in UFOs?

I like 377’s suggestion that Dr. John Mack interview Janet to get a scientific and accurate report on just what she observed that night. Unfortunately Dr. Mack is deceased but there is a science based answer to keep this going forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWmEReju2w0

Like I’m the only one who wants to see a re-animated Mack interviewing Janet while Stanton Freidman and Linda Howe certify the event. Independently authenticated by, Stanton representing IUFOC (International UFO Congress) and Linda for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) which makes sure there is no conflict of interest or hoaxes.

This intellectual chowder has something for everyone in the mix. Slide presentations to include PowerPoint and computers which are technical. Doctors and scientists who have been doing this longer than Cooper has been known. International time travel associated with UFOs and the FAA transcripts of Flight 305’s hijacking with people seeing things way far away in England at nuclear weapons bases. Fortunately every one of these people has at least one book which they generously share their knowledge and purchasing two would facilitate sharing with others.

Here is an interesting (to me) article about some US aviation security incidences and agency responses. Note that the NORJAK entry bears-out what I said roughly 1-million post ago about what people carried on passenger aircraft back then. Keep your culture goggles on when discussing NORJAK.

U.S. Aviation Security Timeline
By Jane Engle Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
June 12, 2011

Here are some significant events and policies in the history of U.S. aviation security:

A United Airlines plane explodes after takeoff in Denver, killing all 44 aboard. Investigators blame Jack Graham for placing a bomb in his mother's luggage, apparently in hopes of cashing in on her life insurance. It is among the first major acts of criminal violence against a U.S. airliner. Graham is later convicted of murder and executed.

A National Airlines plane explodes in midair, killing all 34 aboard. Investigators suspect that a passenger, bent on suicide, had brought a bomb aboard.

Antulio Ramirez Ortiz hijacks a National Airlines flight to Cuba after it takes off in Florida. It is the first aerial hijacking of a U.S. passenger plane.

The U.S. government begins placing armed guards on commercial planes when requested by airlines or the FBI.

Numerous airliners are hijacked to Cuba. Two Palestinian terrorists carry out the first hijacking of a U.S. aircraft outside the Western Hemisphere when they divert TWA Flight 840 to Damascus, Syria, after takeoff from Rome.

The Federal Aviation Administration develops a hijacker psychological profile to be used along with metal detectors to screen passengers and their bags. Eastern Air Lines begins using this system, and several airlines follow.

Arab terrorists hijack four airliners, including Pan American World Airways and TWA jets, and blow them up on the ground in the Mideast after releasing all aboard.

The Customs Air Security Officers Program ("Sky Marshals") is created to place armed officers, dressed as passengers, on aircraft.

Claiming to have a bomb, a man traveling as D.B. Cooper hijacks a flight in Portland, Ore., as it prepares for takeoff. After arriving in Seattle, he collects $200,000 in ransom and frees the passengers. He boards the plane, forces the crew to take off and parachutes away. He is never found.

The FAA reports that screening of passengers had produced 1,500 arrests and the recovery of a horde of weapons.

After a TWA flight takes off from New York's JFK airport, the airline is notified that a bomb is onboard. The plane returns to the airport, where a bomb-sniffing dog finds the device minutes before it is set to detonate.

Numerous violent hijackings occur in the U.S.

The FAA creates the Explosives Detection Canine Team Program.

The FAA in December issues an emergency rule requiring all passengers and carry-on baggage to be either screened by metal detectors or searched by hand and requiring airports to station armed guards at boarding checkpoints.

Five Palestinian terrorists open fire at a Rome airport and hurl fire bombs into a Pan Am jet, killing 30 people. They commandeer a Lufthansa jet and fly to Athens; a hostage is killed.

Two people are killed and dozens injured when a bomb explodes near the Pan Am ticket counter at LAX.

The 1974 Air Transportation Security Act sanctions the FAA's universal screening rule, which spurs U.S. airports to adopt metal-detection screening portals for passengers and X-ray inspection systems for carry-on bags.

Lebanese terrorists divert TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome; one hostage, a U.S. Navy diver, is killed in the 17-day ordeal.

Federal Air Marshals, successors to the Sky Marshals, become a permanent part of the FAA workforce on international flights.

A bomb concealed in a radio-cassette player destroys Pan Am Flight 103, flying from London to New York, over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 270 people.

U.S. carriers at European and Mideast airports begin to require X-rays or searches of all checked baggage and to match passengers and their baggage.

A plot by Muslim terrorists to blow up 11 U.S. jumbo jets over the Pacific in a single day is uncovered in the Philippines.

TWA Flight 800 explodes after takeoff from New York and crashes into the Atlantic, killing all 230 people aboard. Initially believed to be terrorist-related, the crash is later blamed on equipment failure.

The FAA is provided $100 million for more security personnel and equipment.

Airlines begin using a Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System to separate passengers who require additional scrutiny ("selectees"), based on behavioral characteristics and a government watch list of known or suspected terrorists.

Nineteen Al Qaeda terrorists hijack four U.S. airliners and crash two into New York's World Trade Center towers and one into the Pentagon; the fourth crashes in Pennsylvania. Thousands die in the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

On a Paris-to-Miami flight on American Airlines, Richard Reid tries to ignite explosives in his shoes; he is overpowered.

The Aviation and Transportation Security Act gives the federal government direct responsibility for airport screening. The Transportation Security Administration is formed to oversee security for all modes of travel.

The government orders random inspections of passenger shoes and limits carry-on bags to one bag plus one personal item per passenger. It mandates reinforced cockpit doors on U.S. passenger planes.

The government begins banning certain dangerous items, such as scissors, knives and box cutters, from carry-on bags.

A gunman opens fire at an El Al ticket counter at LAX, killing two people before he is shot to death by a security guard.

The government begins requiring passengers to display valid government ID. It restricts access beyond airport checkpoints.

A federal program is created to arm and train pilots to defend against hijackings and other violence.

By year's end, TSA is screening all checked bags for explosives, prohibited items and other dangerous materials at all U.S. airports. Bags are subject to hand searches.

The TSA abandons plans to test a new Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System (CAPPS II) for millions of passengers to detect potential terrorists and begins testing a Registered Traveler program, in which frequent travelers who submit to pre-screening and fingerprinting are allowed to use faster security lines.

British officials foil a plot to blow up aircraft using liquid explosives in carry-on bags, on flights from Britain to the U.S.

All liquids, gels and aerosols are banned from carry-ons; the ban is later eased to allow travel-sized toiletries of 3 ounces or less. TSA loosens its ban on certain sharp objects.

TSA announces it will train more than 500 "behavior detection officers" to scan passengers for suspicious behaviors.

TSA launches the Registered Traveler pilot program.

TSA begins requiring passengers to remove laptop computers, video cameras and other electronics for separate screening.

TSA ends the Registered Traveler program, leaving it to private companies. The private effort falters.

TSA bans lithium batteries from checked luggage unless they are installed in electronic equipment.

A Nigerian is charged with attempting to detonate explosives in his underwear on Northwest Flight 253, en route from Amsterdam to Detroit..

Passengers are forbidden to leave their seats an hour before arrival; the rule is later eased.

TSA deploys about 500 Advanced Imaging Technology units, or full-body scanners, to screen passengers for non-metallic and metallic threats. It begins using "enhanced" pat-down procedures at airports for secondary screening and for passengers who decline full-body scanning.

TSA finishes implementing its Secure Flight program, in which airlines submit passengers' names for matching against a watch list of known or suspected terrorists.

SOURCES:

U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Transportation Security Administration, Los Angeles Times, Aviation Safety Network

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

You do NOT understand my health problems. I am over 70 yrs old with an adult on-set of a disease that is very hard to handle. Add that to the normal problems of aging - and you have your handsful. You would love for me to go ahead and kick the bucket, but I have a mission to accomplish before I die - and I am doing everything in my power to stay here long enough to do this.

I have had one surgery and now I have to have more, but I have NOT re-couperated from the surgery I had a few wks ago. Go to the bathroom and shove your damn words where they should be. (Folks I think I said that as nicely as any human being could, without being offensive).

You call me a Liar, but others do not and now you are back here doing it again. I do NOT need the stress of your accusations when it has been proven you lied to me and to others. What your motive was - we can only guess about.

The things you told me and others does NOT compute with FACTS - such as my hill that you claimed didn't exist. Many of your other accusations for which I have written and taped articles dispute your claims. Please note there are OTHERS involved in this now - who are visually aware of the documentations - so be very very careful. Also note that some of this was audio (such as the Radio Interview you refused to acknowedge).

This is all OLD S--- that I do not need at this time to repeat it all, but just encase you have NOT been reading or have not been informed....you told too many lie to too many people and now they caught up with you.

Deductions have been made as to your motives to do this. You do NOT want to know what some of those are - but the word you call me all the time - was said over and over - LOUD and clear with other accusations - such as COVER-UP. You and you alone have created so many stories that you do not remember what you told this person or that person....but, they were recorded in some manner.

I personally didn't think you were smart enough to be part of a Cover-up, but others do. My label for you was what you have called me - but, could not tie down a motive. Now after all of these yrs and with the innovation of computers - this "thing" is catching up with you.

There is a very specific difference between being impossible and trying to achieve the impossible, but you managed to achieve both of those simutaneously. That is a feat in itself, but not one you will be proud of when the truth is told.

Jerry wrote

Made one small purchase a couple months ago . A nice toy that I can tour the country in. at a medium altitude. You guessed it. ( Airplane) Jerry

It takes a gold mine to feed an airplane. Good thing you have one Jerry.

What kind of plane did you get?

A gold mine or a government pay-off for services rendered. That famous old statement. "You do this and we will take care of you." Now you know what the "others" are saying about you.

Adventure Books receives a lot of email regarding the book on Christiansen. Four out of five of them believe we're on to something. And so do some members of the media, who continue to contact us via the media link.

There is no 'BS' in the book. ?

Oiville said to Toiville, "Are you my brother?".
Toiville thought a long time and replied:
"No. My name is Toiville. "

Janet may have been suffering from something that altered her ability to accurately perceive and recall factual events. Alcohol, drugs sleep derivation and organic mental impairment can all cause these distortions. I don't think she could see the plane and if she could she couldn't resolve such details as extended stairs.

Perhaps John Mack should interview Janet. He wouldn't care if she saw the 727. That's the wrong question.

She could also be an eggplant, in some hyperthread
on the internet.

After all the well supported analysis of what motivates one to commit a crime, I looked at some of that wussie ‘Real World’ data to see what matched. After all I conduct most of my day to day life based upon hyperbole and demagoguery lest I crash my car into the ‘Statue of Liberty’ or discover my bottled water is straight from the Ebola River.

It is a ‘known fact’ poor people commit crime because they have no money. Then let them have cash. Then they will be as fulfilled and satisfied with life as Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay and Randy Cunningham. So that’s fixed.

Plus when working in countries where annual incomes were lower than what I had in my pocket, people would attack and pummel me mercilessly until I gave them my cash. NOT. Are 98% of all statistics made up on the spot?

Now I’m forced to look for supporting data separate from my life, where I don’t even try, and still manage to be cool and hunky.

IF Cooper hijacked Northwest because he was underpaid (or poor) THEN the relationship of property crimes should be proportional to incomes. Not too complex of a theory. Although I would not necessarily assume a linear relationship between wage degradation and propensity to commit said crime, people making less WILL commit more crime.

It was for a lack of better graces that I was once cast into a pit of what ‘polite society’ had branded beneath them, to be shunned and despised for violations no greater than what family name I was born with. That plus a public intoxication charge and some Victorian requirement that it is not just the lack of shoes and a shirt, which I had by the way, that prohibits entry to a restaurant.

In 1971 it was OK to discriminate based upon sex, race and religion because man is inherently good. It was legal so it was done. I know my moral compass is set by the legal standards of society and not an inner spirit which makes me feel douchy when I body check some senior citizen for an open seat at the airport. How out of whack could wages have been a scant 40 years past?

Take a look at the chart which highlights the degree of wage disparity for 1970. Men averaged $6,670 per year while women received a generous $2,237 which is good pay for not having a penis.

Attention women of Earth: Men are entirely motivated by their penises, use them like honey bees; take three quarters of what they make and work them to death.

So it is clear from this data that men are less likely to commit a crime because they make 300% more, on average than women who had the temerity to craft the ERA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyv5Fw0JSk

Clearly Dr Scott is making more than enough to sport some dazzling fashions and with what income? (1:42-2:09) Compare Dr Scott’s face to the composite and what other conclusion could one possibly come to?

Same forehead, weak chin, swarthy complexion, hair color (obviously cut in the lavatory), lack of an accent, had a grudge about the ERA not being passed by the government, same eye color, looks chronically constipated, same thin lips and wearing a business suit with tie removed! This plus her impoverished median wage of $187 per month and you have to say ‘Great Scott it’s Cooper’.

Farflung wrote

So it is clear from this data that men are less likely to commit a crime because they make 300% more, on average than women who had the temerity to craft the ERA.

So you think it was Barb Dayton?

Take a look at the chart which highlights the degree of wage disparity for 1970. Men averaged $6,670 per year while women received a generous $2,237 which is good pay for not having a penis.

Attention women of Earth: Men are entirely motivated by their penises, use them like honey bees; take three quarters of what they make and work them to death.

Well then.....Men have to make more $$$ to buy the expensive cars to compensate for their "shortcomings".
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Why would a man (Barb Dayton) making 300% more money become a woman resulting in a lifelong side effect of wanting to commit more crime? He simply would not. You need to answer some basic questions first.

Who actually saw Cooper? Oh right, thirty some passengers have no recall and the ticket agent that said he was completely forgettable.

Why all the confusion constructing the composite sketch? How different could the descriptions Tina and Florence offered be? They were both ‘face to face’ with Cooper yet his wearing makeup or a toupee is hotly debated. Did anyone check to see what was on TV that night in Reno?

How did Cooper communicate with the cockpit? That’s right with hand written notes from Tina.

Why didn’t the pilots see Cooper? Because Tina was ‘forced’ to close the curtains between First and Tourist Class.

Who grabbed the money? The parachutes? Opened the door in flight? And said Cooper put on that chute like he knew what he was doing? Said he was in the lavatory for a long time? Lost the bourbon glass? Left a clip-on tie on the plane? Claimed to be offered three bundles of money? Starting to get that feeling of discovery 377???

Or ask why would Tina join a convent right after the crime of the century? And why did Florence conduct an interview by shouting through a door, if not to hide her opulent lifestyle entirely financed by the money ‘Cooper’ hucked out the aft stairs in an unmanned parachute? There is a very good reason why the ‘composites’ vary so wildly and it happens to dovetail with why none of the cockpit crew observed Cooper; because he didn’t exist. Damn right he could be described as forgettable since nothing is more forgettable than someone that never was, so there.

Sure it is easy to look past Tina as a suspect because she is so easy to look at. Why didn’t we notice before? One would have to know what truly motivates men to understand that lapse in judgment and there simply isn’t enough time for that sort of imponderable consideration which leads to nothing but dead ends.

Vicki,

I’m universally positive that I and every man on this thread have absolutely no idea what you could be talking about.

Sure I’ve got a Full Sized truck with 16 INCH rims and a 10 INCH subwoofer capable of 120 decibels of un-attenuated, pulsing, throbbing beats of sound letting the world know just who number one truly is. But to associate that with anything else would be… kinda weird and freaky.

Farflung wrote:

Sure I’ve got a Full Sized truck with 16 INCH rims and a 10 INCH subwoofer capable of 120 decibels of un-attenuated, pulsing, throbbing beats of sound letting the world know just who number one truly is. But to associate that with anything else would be… kinda weird and freaky.

Ignore those lies Vicki. He has only a stock AM FM radio that on a good day puts out 3 watts RMS at 10% THD. And the alleged monster truck is a little Toyota pickup that has never crossed a state line, parked at a drive in movie or broken a speed limit. The only big thing is the license plate frame which says BUFF DRIVER. It refers to a plane not his clothing or erotic preferences.

Funny you never ever hear classical music being played on those monster car audio systems. I'd like to hear Beethoven duke it out with Fifty Cent.

Funny you never ever hear classical music being played on those monster car audio systems. I'd like to hear Beethoven duke it out with Fifty Cent.

"Hear" is a little ear candy then! ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODk_d6IafIc
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Mr. Flung said:
Who grabbed the money? The parachutes? Opened the door in flight? And said Cooper put on that chute like he knew what he was doing? Said he was in the lavatory for a long time? Lost the bourbon glass? Left a clip-on tie on the plane? Claimed to be offered three bundles of money? Starting to get that feeling of discovery 377???

Far,

I know you are mostly being humorous, but I have asked previously; "Why have we never heard anything about Flight Engineer Harold E. Anderson, and Senior Flight Attendant Alice (Peg) Hancock in the 39.545 years since the hijacking?" Maybe they are the ones living the opulent lifestyle(s). Maybe separately or together? Who knows?

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Good question Sluggo Monster. They have been quiet and possibly with good reason.

I knew a guy that was indirectly snagged in one of these conspiracy theories and would never mention a word of it outside the ‘circle of trust’ in the Air Force. I found the story to be so ridiculous that the discredit was beaming on the organization that created that silly tale. He said it’s hard to believe that a group of people could so easily believe that he had something to do with such a dastardly act. That gave me a quick shot of perspective on why some shy away from discussions.

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Who%20Killed%20Larry%20McDonald.html

(Search for ‘tricks’ on the page approx. half down and read those paragraphs on ‘their’ theory)

This is a reprint from Hustler magazine that actually got some traction outside Crazytown and the last ‘JB’ member I spoke with (2008) swore it was true. This was at a gun show so I smiled and nodded agreement then made an appointment with a gynecologist later that day. God I’m cool.

Again with cultural goggles in place since this was the early 80’s:

The aircraft didn’t warn 007 that they were off course. This was long before GPS and while INS was relatively exotic. A big ole part of the planet was still void of any radio navigation or Radar coverage. If a crew reported being at a point at a certain altitude and time, the rest of us in the air would have to accept this as true. No one had air intercept radar and no one wanted a civil jet shot down on any side. I wish I could remember what was printed on those JNCs around the Kamchatka but it was words to the effect of ‘cross this line, you will be destroyed’. Either by a fighter or surface missile launch. Getting lost in that area was equally deadly and that fact was well known by all flight crews.

The Discovery Channel had a program on this event and they went so far as to say the red rotating beacon (anti collision) on the top of the fuselage was a signal that meant ‘civilian airliner with passenger on board’. I think that was when I began to watch much less of that channel.

Can’t believe I found it in 2 minutes. (see 6:08-6:23)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC9Uo3EsAF4&feature=related

There is plenty of conspiracy about what ended 269 lives on KAL 007 even after the fall of the Soviet Union. With the former military officers telling how if a plane was allowed to penetrate their air space they would face Soviet justice and at .82 mach there is not a great deal of time for thoughtful analysis. Shoot now and deny later.

If that Pay scale was accurate and real - then Blevins doesn't have a thing to base Motive on.

I don't have any tax reports for the 60's for my husband of the day, but I do have ALL of Duane from 1969 - and he and his wife made less than Christiansen and they had 2 other mouths to feed.

Guess that blows one of Blevin's 25 Reasons.

Also I heard the sale of Blevins book is really poor - but, that was from a 3rd party - I actually have NO knowledge of this myself....just reporting what I heard thru the Grapevine. The report was I think from a book store - (5 copies sold). Maybe that is the 5 copies Geestman bought!