47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo,
I cannot locate Hockinson on a map either. But you had mentioned the balloon bombs and Cold Creek may have been the name of the area where the P-38 fighters were based that shot down the one I saw. I believe this air base was in the Yakima and Hanford area but don't have any better information on it.

Robert

Its now just a neighboorhood of the greater Vancouver WA area. DB probably landed nearby at the DZ Ralph Hatley had then.
Thats right. Reduced today to mere school districts... see map attached. Likewise Brush Prarie..
and an old rail line passed right between the two...

Old cemeteries also! to dig up looking for loot! :)

Railroad map c.1928

To Yacolt.. remember there were a hella lot of spurs that the logging railroads built when they took out the old growth in the area.

Jo,
I cannot locate Hockinson on a map either. But you had mentioned the balloon bombs and Cold Creek may have been the name of the area where the P-38 fighters were based that shot down the one I saw. I believe this air base was in the Yakima and Hanford area but don't have any better information on it.

Robert

Its now just a neighboorhood of the greater Vancouver WA area. DB probably landed nearby at the DZ Ralph Hatley had then.
Thats right. Reduced today to mere school districts... see map attached. Likewise Brush Prarie..
and an old rail line passed right between the two...

Old cemeteries also! to dig up looking for loot! :)

Railroad map c.1928

To Yacolt.. remember there were a hella lot of spurs that the logging railroads built when they took out the old growth in the area.

good find! do you have the url? other RR maps?
I dont have this one but have several others..
the good old RR sites where you could view and download whole maps are gone ... all pay sites now ... note that line continues up over the north side of vacouver lake then north behind River Road
and the Fazio property (behind tina bar), then continues north, ans if you have the whole map this line continues all the ay east of the Lewis River, then
junctions with several other lines (some extinct) with one line going east just south of Merwin Lake and served that area. The main part of that line existed in 1971 and still exists today (you can ride from
Vcvr all the way to Seattle and back), with a bridge that crosses the Columbia just west of I5 ...

well ... just thought I would add this ...

Just click on the link... it had me download a reader... but worth it.

You might be able find old topographic maps too.

Thanks. Ididnt notice the underlined link first time...

You may know more about this than I do but
my family tells me in the 60s thru early 70s due
to economic conditions, there were number of hobo camps on the Columbia side of the RR lines beginning near Camas all the way to Vancouver Lake, one camp on the east side of the
Shillapoo, and Tina Bar was a gathering place
at one time? The Fazios would have been experts on this, no doubt. Just saying this for reference...

According to my “Database of Geographic Locations,” In Washington, there are:

1 – Cold Creek Valley
1 – Cold Creek Camp (City)
1 – Cold Creek Campground
And
14 places identified as “Cold Creek” (One of which is at the edge of the Hanford Works, but was on the Hanford Works in 1971. This is where the Japanese Balloon Bomb landed.)

Cold Creek Campground is 14 Statute miles NE of Battleground.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Thanks Sluggo. In her original message, Jo was apparently referring to streets in the Vancouver area and I thought she was referring to towns east of the Cascades. In any event, the baloon bomb I saw was near Wenatchee and it was shot down by P-38s that were based somewhere southeast of there, probably in the Yakima and Hanford area.

It should be remembered that in early 1945, Hanford was not a familiar name. That would change with the events that following August.

Robert

Martin McNally, the guy who jumped with $502,000 and a machine gun only to lose both in the slipstream, was a serial hijacker.

In 1978, McNally and two other prisoners, Garrett Trapnell and James Johnson conspired to escape from prison (as you do). If the name James Johnson seems familiar you may be recalling the alias used by Richard McCoy; that's right, true dat, another hijacker and prison escapee used the same name. What are the odds?

If the name Garrett Trapnell sounds familiar, well that may be due to the fact that he hijacked a TWA airliner (FLT 2) for roughly $306,800 and the release of two prisoners in 1972. So what is a pair of hijackers and a person with a hijackers alias possibly going to do?

On the evening of 24 May, a woman named Barbara Oswald (too easy) hired a helicopter piloted by a Viet Nam vet named Alan Barklage to survey real estate. Somewhere over rural Missouri, Oswald pulled a gun and ordered the pilot to fly to Marion Prison where a landing zone would be marked with a yellow jacket. As they were approaching the facility where the three prisoners were no doubt salivating, after hearing the distinct sound of a helicopter, the pilot grabbed the gun and gave Oswald a shot 'a la Jack Ruby', then landed on the 'good peoples' side of the fence. So close, yet this conspiracy was an utter failure, but not dead yet.

The fruit does not fall far. By the end of the year a TWA jet was hijacked at Saint Louis, Lambert Field (FLT 541) by none other than Barbara's daughter - Robin Oswald. Mommy dearest (no wire 'hangars') would have been so proud. Robin was 17 years of age and inexplicably allowed to correspond with Trapnell after her mother was shot to death as the result of a hijacking he planned. Gee, I can't see anything possibly going wrong with this scenario... can you? Odd as this may sound, Trapnell faced with acting as mentor and guide to an impressionable teenager chose the unlikely path of manipulator for his own benefit. Me so shocked.

Robin announced that she had three sticks of Dynamite and ordered the crew to fly to.... Marion Federal Prison in yet another attempt to free Trapnell. Sorry, had to choke down a little bile. Since she was still a minor, it is improbable that she was going to do any great amount of time (22 months), let alone be sent to the Harvard of Hijacking, Marion Federal Prison.

Perhaps it's just my special way of thinking, but I would want a prison to be the most chaotic, mal-aligned, mix of constant confusion rendering those inside, incapable of thought, planning or action. Model a prison after the DMV rather than the Wharton School of Business for crying out loud. Hijackers as cell mates? Nope. Hijacker with an aviophobe would have these two watching each other instead of plotting ways out of the prison.

By now, this story is just another, 'Plate of Shrimp'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI

Thanks Sluggo. In her original message, Jo was apparently referring to streets in the Vancouver area and I thought she was referring to towns east of the Cascades. In any event, the baloon bomb I saw was near Wenatchee and it was shot down by P-38s that were based somewhere southeast of there, probably in the Yakima and Hanford area.

It should be remembered that in early 1945, Hanford was not a familiar name. That would change with the events that following August.

Robert

Hockinson is a census-designated place (CDP) in Clark County, Washington, United States. The population was 5,136 at the 2000 census.

A census-designated place (CDP) is a type of place (a concentration of population) identified by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes. CDPs are delineated for each decennial census as the statistical counterparts of incorporated places such as cities, towns and villages. CDPs are populated areas that lack separate municipal government, but which otherwise physically resemble incorporated places.

CDPs are delineated solely to provide data for settled concentrations of population that are identifiable by name but are not legally incorporated under the laws of the state in which they are located. They include small rural communities, colonias located along the U.S. border with Mexico, and unincorporated resort and retirement communities.[1] The boundaries of a CDP have no legal status.[2] Thus, they may not always correspond with the local understanding of the area or community with the same name. However, criteria established for the 2010 Census require that a CDP name "be one that is recognized and used in daily communication by the residents of the community" (not "a name developed solely for planning or other purposes") and recommend that a CDP's boundaries be mapped based on the geographic extent associated with residents' use of the place name.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census-designated_place

Hockinson Village

The original name for this area was Eureka. a Greek word meaning 'I have found it.' The early settlers were Finns and Swedish speaking Finns from the Aaland Islands. Ambrosius Hakanson was the first postmaster in 1884. His name was anglicized to the present spelling and the town was named for him.
Hakanson evolved into Hockinson ...

Histories of some of these former unincorporated
or incorporated satellite townships and villages including Brush Prarie etc which developed from specific sets of immigrants in and around the
central hub of Vancouver can be found at:

http://ncbible.org/nwh/WaClark.html

Each of these satellite villages had their own Postmasters, political identities, and schools
at one time, for example. As State funding for
schools developed many of these areas became
their own partitioned school districts. Hockinson
was one such example ...

good find! do you have the url? other RR maps?
I dont have this one but have several others..
the good old RR sites where you could view and download whole maps are gone ... all pay sites now ... note that line continues up over the north side of vacouver lake then north behind River Road
and the Fazio property (behind tina bar), then continues north, ans if you have the whole map this line continues all the ay east of the Lewis River, then
junctions with several other lines (some extinct) with one line going east just south of Merwin Lake and served that area. The main part of that line existed in 1971 and still exists today (you can ride from
Vcvr all the way to Seattle and back), with a bridge that crosses the Columbia just west of I5 ...

well ... just thought I would add this ...

I have old old maps that show all of the tracks you guys are showing - but, it is the private spurs that I need. Georger, exactly what you are looking for.

I have one that shows an old private forestry owned line up in the mountains. I was wondering if there are others like that one that did not show on the map. All of the lines you guys are showing are ones I have.

I have had a map for yrs that I overlaid the pipelines and power lines with the tracks - and I believe that Cooper used all of this to help him escape - and he knew the area like the back of his hand. No matter where he landed he would have known the quickest easier least obvious way out. How do we find maps of the so called spurs? And if a road was built on a spur - how do we find that one? Not only did the the forestry use these but the fire protection and rangers (fire rangers) used these to cover more ground faster. Hence the damn pump cars and they were stored way north of Battle Ground. Using the cars and the rails they could get equipment and men to closer to site faster.

This map I created with overlays is very important and the most revealing of how Cooper did it.

Unfortunately it is a large map and I could only reproduce it in sections. As for digging up cemeteries - I will leave that to the authorities. The only thing that would be buried in a grave site would be the chute.

Theory:
I do not know how to acquire a list of all of the deaths and burials before and after Coopers jump. If there was a freshly dug grave waiting for a funeral the next day - it would be nothing to jump in and take your hands and bury the chute. When the funeral occurs - the casket is placed right over the carefully concealed chute - evidence buried for all eternity. If there was a name on a marker near by - bet Cooper took note of that name, just so he pay his respects some day. Perhaps it was a family plot and the family name would have been available to him.

Considering the hardware on the caskets - metal detectors or ground penetrating radar would be useless to locate a chute under a casket.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I think you will find the old mainline roads that became the double digit numbered National Forest Service roads are probably the old railroad grades back at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century during the first cutting of the old growth in the lowlands and foothills. Perhaps looking into the Clark County Historical Museum They are the repository for many thousands of old photo's and maps of the area.

I think you will find the old mainline roads that became the double digit numbered National Forest Service roads are probably the old railroad grades back at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century during the first cutting of the old growth in the lowlands and foothills. Perhaps looking into the Clark County Historical Museum They are the repository for many thousands of old photo's and maps of the area.

I expect you are right about that.
When I look at the map of the area as a whole - I STILL think I was West of Hockinson, but I need to satisfy myself as to where we where when we drove in the wood area where a tower used to be that had a light you could see for miles - and where what had been a logging road led to the tracks. I still think it was the major track - but anything is possible.

I still do not and until I find something understand why he pointed out so many towers, the VOR (hat), Scrotton Corner, Dollar Corner, The Meadows, piplines, power lines and every airstrip and what was on those airstrips (down to the owner of one)....this is just the ones off the top of my head. The old Scholls airport is a must and the old skydive area West of there. So much to do and so little time left, not to mention resources.

Then there are the towns along I-5 and more cemeteries. People he knew...living and buried in the area. This man knew the area - and he knew it well.

Someone told me recently that they believe the FBI actually was aware of Weber's yrs in WA, but didn't want to announce it because it would just cause more questions. That sounds like a cover-up for some reason to me. That doesn't mean cover-up as in covert, but for some reason the FBI did not want Duane Weber's background made public. Question is WHY?

Oh, well I will meet my maker and never know the truth. What I do know is that Christiansen nor McCoy, nor Mayfield, nor Coffelt, nor Burnworth, nor Petersen, nor Gossett were Cooper....a man just does NOT disappear off the face of the earth without someone knowing or missing him.

Maybe it was the old hermit up around Dollars Corner. Even he would have been missed if he wasn't seen around.

Still want to know who Reed and Taylor was - no it is not a Clothes line. Just more suspect names - but then people like to play games with Cooper and anyone else who thinks they have Cooper.

Back to Larch Mountain. Almost due East of Hockinson. See link. Larch is marked "A"

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hockinson+washington+state&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Hockinson,+WA&gl=us&ei=lTixTKqGHYyisAOVl8GUAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Pasco, WA airport (PSC) is near Hanford and is a former AAC base (long-time rumor is that they buried fighters in the sand there after the war). We used to fly RC at an old airstrip outside of Finley, WA (near Pasco) that was rumored to be an emergency strip for AAC use. There is an Army base where they do tank exercises North of the Yakama reservation. Might have been an old airfield there.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

CAN't find the A unless it is the bright flashing mark Due East.
I do know that we did not go to Larch Mountain - he mention it was an out source work camp for prisoners - I don't remember the word he used. This was a brief statement and we didn't go to Larch Mt...I got the impression it was a long ways up in the Mountians...from where we were.

If we were East of Hockinson - we were not very far - so I wonder if they had a work camp out there someplace.

Ooops. Try this. It's best to close that empty box on the left by clicking the "<<" in the top right corner of it. Hockinson is clearly visible near the middle, and Larch is marked by the "A" thingy. Larch is about 10 miles East of Hockinson.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Larch+Mountain,+Camas,+WA&sll=37.09024,-112.5&sspn=35.957999,90&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Larch+Mountain,+Camas,+Clark,+Washington+98607&ll=45.716248,-122.294998&spn=0.247861,0.703125&z=11

-NickDG

Ooops. Try this. It's best to close that empty box on the left by clicking the "<<" in the top right corner of it. Hockinson is clearly visible near the middle, and Larch is marked by the "A" thingy. Larch is about 10 miles East of Hockinson.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Larch+Mountain,+Camas,+WA&sll=37.09024,-112.5&sspn=35.957999,90&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Larch+Mountain,+Camas,+Clark,+Washington+98607&ll=45.716248,-122.294998&spn=0.247861,0.703125&z=11

This is like taking a virtual trip over the area. I am too tired to continue tonight, but I did verify something before I stopped.

We had just passed the area when spoke about Bonneville Camp and told me the things there and about the 2 guys who escaped (I will assume from Camp Bonnevile because he talked about a very high fence).
It was after this he mentions Larch Mountain and then it is on the Rd that is now 500 that we turned and went North, but looking at the map I believe we turned West of the road that went to Hockinson.

Will try to do some more another day. Good Map - but so much developement. Something stood out - where the Hockinson High School is there used to be something else there and a road that did a loop and went into a wooded area...but, it is all gone now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgI5DMVegIk

Over the Washington town of Vancouver,

Once jumped a man with a tie clasp in pearl.

The last one to see him was lovely young Tina,

Wind blast that would make the average man hurl.

Into the night jumped the legend of Cooper,

Just where he landed, no body could tell.

The ground was searched by the dogs and the sheriff,

Nothing was found, no not even a smell.

Then all the wild, new theories came in,

After the logic was thinned.........

Reason excluded, all experts exuded,

their passion based story that brought Cooper in.

So on Dropzone I,

Challenged the 'facts' on this story of Cooper,

came a response that was hard to ignore.

Forget the concept, of time as you know it,

You're making this out to be more of a chore.

Just for a moment I sat there in silence,

Shocked by the endless and salacious rants.

Many thoughts raced through my mind as I sat there,

I think I spilled coffee in front of my pants.

On through the forum of comments I read,

Won't admit that twice I cried.........

I read some good ones, they all were just for fun,

If I get caught, It can still be denied.

So on Dropzone I,

Study the Washington town of Vancouver,

While I'm at home or when work gets too slow.

Crap.. there's the boss...

#12 - Christiansen's letters home express a common theme: He was unhappy with the airline he worked for, and after 19 years with them he was making less than $600 a month. Although most of his letters are upbeat and positive, he also spoke of money troubles and having to take side jobs just to keep food on the table. Jobs like picking apples and digging for a construction company at $3.50 an hour.

#11 - When confronted by the History Channel, KC's friend and co-worker 'Mike Watson' said he hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher. A week later he admitted he worked with Christiansen for years both on Shemya Island and in Seattle, and that KC attended his wedding in 1968. He also admitted he thought Kenny was the hijacker, but denied any involvement in the crime.

#10 - Witness 'Dawn J' identified the tie tac in the official FBI picture as one she had seen Christiansen wear a few times...and she did this BEFORE she was told that Kenny was a suspect in the DB Cooper hijacking. Up to that point, she thought she was answering questions for a general biography on Christiansen's life. She also testified that Kenny owned a toupee, but said she never saw him wear it again after the date of the hijacking. An article from the Bremerton Sun in 1972 says that (at least for a while) the FBI believed the hijacker may have worn a toupee.

#9 - Christiansen and 'Mike Watson's' whereabouts over Thanksgiving in 1970 and 1972 have been documented. They were having dinner at 'Helen J's' house in Sumner, WA. (Helen and her family were friends with both Kenny and the Watsons for twenty-five years) But Christiansen and Mike Watson's whereabouts for the ten day period around Thanksgiving 1971 are not accounted for. Watson left suddenly and returned about ten days later, telling his wife he had gone camping with a friend. When she tried to pin him down further, he told her "don't worry about it." Christiansen had told friends he was thinking about going back east to visit his relatives for Thanksgiving that year, but he never did. If he spent Thanksgiving alone, it would be the one and only time he did.

#8 - On October 4, 2010, an interview was done for ten straight hours with witness 'Helen J' in Sumner, WA. One of the items that came out was this: She was POSITIVE that Christiansen smoked Raleighs. She remembered because he saved the coupons.

#7 - In April 1972, about five months after the hijacking, Christiansen lent 'Dawn J', (Mike Watson's sister) $5,000 in cash to put a down payment on a house in Bonney Lake. She paid it back in two years. At the time, Christiansen was taking home about $512 a month, and living in a crummy little apartment in Sumner.

#6 - In July, 1972, Christiansen purchased a house in Bonney Lake for $14,500 in cash from a close friend of the Watsons. It has been alleged that in 1999, $2,000 in twenty-dollar bills were found in a pile of stumps out back by some new owners and turned in to the Treasury Department. This story is currently being verified (owner has been located in Arizona) and the results should be known within a month.

#5 - Christiansen's deathbed statement to his brother Lyle: "There is something you should know, but I can't tell you..." This statement has been alleged as a confession that Kenny was gay. However, his family already knew he was since Kenny was in high school.

#4 - When KC died, his estate probate lists the following: $400,000 in cash and a coin and stamp collection worth another $300,000, a car, and a house. No reasonable explanation has ever been forwarded as to how Kenny managed to acquire so much before his death. According to available tax records found among his papers, he never exceeded $20,000 a year in income, with most years far below $10,000 declared.

#3 - In two separate and unrelated interviews, both 'Dawn' and 'Helen', who knew Kenny well, said they suspected from the start that Kenny was the hijacker. And like the people Christiansen worked with at the airline, they also wondered why Kenny NEVER spoke of the hijacking, ever...even when everyone else was abuzz about it. They described it as 'strange'. *Helen said she always thought the FBI would speak to both Watson and Christiansen about the hijacking, and wondered why they never did. (*From her October 4 interview)

#2 - The break-in by the alleged accomplice, Mike Watson: Within a month after Kenny's death in 1994, Watson drove from Woodinville, WA to Twisp, crossing two mountain passes each way and made a 500 mile trip just to steal his tugboat log from 1971. The log could have proved he wasn't on the job over Thanksgiving weekend 1971. It has been alleged he did this to cover occasional double-dipping of paychecks, but if this were true, he would have taken all seven logs in the box, not just one.

#1 - Kenny's paratrooper experience. He writes home about carrying 90-pound loads and jumping 'into the blast' from the prop wash of C-46 cargo planes. Out of 278 men in his paratroop training class, he was one of only 80 who finished training. One telling point might be the selection of parachutes by the hijacker. A person who had jumped more recently might have selected the larger sport chute. A person who hadn't jumped since World War 2 and had only jumped with military chutes might pick the NB-6.

Note: This is a general response to the folks who keep writing off Kenny like he isn't even a suspect. He is, and if the former owner of Kenny's old house verifies the story of the found twenty-dollar bills, Kenny will become even MORE of a suspect.

If KC made off with the entire $200,000, which he didn't, and ran it into about $800,000 in 22 years, he had finally found his calling. He should have been a financial consultant and he could have given lectures on the side to teach other people how to rip off the IRS. He also apparently didn't like to spend money either and decided to just leave all of it to other people.

Robert

I didnt read Robert's post that way at all! You sure
jump to convulsions...

Aren't you really saying (without saying it) that
Kenny used the hijacking money to finance his
loans and purchases; otherwise his income was
not sufficient to finance his expenditures (and his
tastes)?

A simple Yes or No will suffice if you're capable
of that.

If his assets at death were $300k in cash and
a stamp and coin collection, was this mostly
in cash? How valuable were his stamp and coin holdings?

Where did he develop an interest or knowledge
in such matters? How did he acquire his stamp
and coin holdings and from who/where? Do you
have any of the details? Did Kenny belong to
the APS?

BTW, is the attached flight path chart yours
or Jo Weber's ?

What is Washougal doing in Oregon? Who prepared
this abortion of a map?

Are you and Jo Weber now working together?

Who is Bob?

;)

G.

[edit]: Have you got your own flight path map?
Every promoter must present a flight path map.
Show us your flight path map?

BTW, is the attached flight path chart yours
or Jo Weber's ?

What is Washougal doing in Oregon?

Are you and Jo Weber now working together?

Who is Bob?

I have NOTHING to do with that map nor that flight path. You know very well who that Bob is.

This is a man who contacted me claiming to know Duane was Cooper. He did not pass the truth tests. I have absolutely no idea where his milk can came from....nor where his FBI agent Tommy Gunn and other characters came from.

The stories he built with the bait (deliberate lies). I would say something to him and he would say NO that doesn't mean anything to me. Then he would suddenly come back with an elaborate story on the subject.

I would send a copy of the bait to Doug Pasternak who knew what was true and what was a lie and then we watched this guy run with the lies.

Such as I asked him if he knew a Tommy G and Tony W. A couple of months later he is writing about FBI agent Tommy Gunn and Richard McCoy in where-ever all those people drank the Kool Aid in a mass suicide...I tried to be kind and tell him these guys were NOT the same guys.

Richard McCoy was still alive and calling him from Canada. He went on and on about this. Richard McCoy was still alive and a wrestler in CA. Claimed to me he was the record keeper and even incrimated one of the crew members yet, he never ever produced these so called records.

One of the Cooper sleuthes spent a couple of days interviewing this man and when the co-pilot got wind of it - it cost that writer an interview with a key player in the Skyjacking of 1971.

There is only one thing this man ever proved to me...Duane was in Bloomington for about 6 wk to 2 months with his wife (they were on the run from the law). When I contacted the wife who was still alive -she verified this, except she remembered a different time frame than he did.

There was no Milk Can and never was. Duane rambled about a bucket - not a milk can.

I have NOTHING to do with that map nor that flight path

. You know very well who that Bob is.

The map came from a DB Cooper Facebook page
which Blevins posts to... the caption under the map
speaks of Duane ... are you saying this is a map
Blevins posted as an interpretation of your story
about Duane? I did catch the milk can conflict with
your story which I recall uses a paint bucket ?

I literally just found the thing and dont know anything about who is doing what to whom or what
phase the satellite Iapetus is currently in ???

Whoever posted this thing misspelled
Hemmelsbach in addition to placing Washougal
clear down in Oregon! Looks like a pretty
amateurish effort ?

G.

In the sprit of quality research and analysis, one must define the variables in the discussion.

Let us begin with 'Milk Can'. As you can plainly see, milk cans vary in volume from 12 ounces to several gallons. But calling it a 'Milk' can would induce a bias that the container is somehow associated with dairy or the dairy industry. So we can assume no more than 'can'.

The next graphic depicts what the word 'can' represents in the Yankee lexicon. What exactly could be meant when referring to the 'can'? There simply is not enough information to make anything more than a wild guess.

But there was the refining statement that is was not a can, but a bucket. Unfortunately, this term is used to describe an even greater variety of containers. At least one can glean that the money was socked away in a non-dairy, device that was buried, or not, by two people who are at present, deceased.

It is becoming much clearer the more I read.

Norjack was a "milk run", for an experienced paratrooper/CIA op/aviator/SOG soldier/smoke jumper/load kicker/etc. Milk can makes sense.

BTW how could KC multiply his loot by investing without generating 1099s etc? Maybe he financed shady under the radar deals, no IRS paperwork, but huge chances of getting ripped off.

If true, that probate report is astounding. There are many explanations besides KC being DBC, and in fact the amount makes me think that there was some other source. It's too much money for DBC.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

[
If true, that probate report is astounding. There are many explanations besides KC being DBC, and in fact the amount makes me think that there was some other source. It's too much money for DBC.

Blevins has provided no real details as usual.
An estate valued at $300k at some date does
not tell us much.. if anything. Myers and Dvorak
went through a similar litany which proved empty.

Maybe Kenny bought a cigar box full of coins for
$20 which years later gets evaulated at $100k !

What happened to Kenny's valuable stamp
and coin collection and what did it sell for? !

A relative of mine had a stamp & coin collection
valued at $30,000 which sold in Chicago for
$1200, to the same guy that valued the collection
for the Court!

Blevins bringing this up enteres the realm of the
sublime and the ridiculous - and he knows it!

being lazy here but please remind me when christiansen died?

re

When KC died, his estate probate lists the following: $400,000 in cash and a coin and stamp collection worth another $300,000, a car, and a house. No reasonable explanation has ever been forwarded as to how Kenny managed to acquire so much before his death. According to available tax records found among his papers, he never exceeded $20,000 a year in income, with most years far below $10,000 declared.

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.