47 47
quade

DB Cooper

......Shirley MacLaine, not so far out there now, is it? We mock, what we don't understand.

LMAO......Thanks...I can see it all so clearly now...

Honestly.. out of 4.....you were my number one suspect for the video and I still wonder....
Regardless,,,,I love your posts.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I only wish I HAD created the DORKZONE collage! I hardly have enough time to do simple short post.

Georger is right, there is a lot of stuff going on out there… [high pitched, snooty John Stewart voice] … and somebody we all know is getting left behind!

Who put that collage together?

1. Safecrack (ruled out)
2. Snowmman
3. Sluggo
4. NickG
5. Grey or Cook
6. The "Cooper" Hollywood Rumor

There were 2 photos in that collage I do NOT believe came from this forum and why I included Sluggo.

One was the forensic artists' rendition I had done before I acquire the attached photo of Duane Weber provided by his wife from 1971. I haven't been able to find where I posted that sketch.

The artists rendition was very large and I didn't think it looked right - so I don't believe I ever used it on this forum or another forum. I do NOT have a copy of this Regression in my photo file, because someone else would have had to have taken a picture of it or scanned it on a large scanner...it is very large.

I do not know that I showed the composite to Sluggo. It is possible that one of the media sources may have used it - before the ex-wife sent me the 1971 snapshot. I just know I was surprised to see it role thru the credits...I do not have it in my photo files that I scanned.
Perhaps my memory if failing me - if not then someone who reads this forum has a connection to one of the studios who shot one of the documentaries.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I keep telling myself to leave this thread alone.

I try and try, but always come back.

Usually I find crap and wonder why I keep coming back.

Once in a while I find something that makes me laugh.
Once in a great while I find something that makes me really laugh.
Like that youtube video.

All it really needs is a parody of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" and it would go big time viral.

Robert Blevins (and a few others) -

The Amboy canopy was probably not the one Cooper used. Cossey was a rigger. The NB6 (with a 28' canopy stuffed into it) was his personal "pilot rig". Since Cossey would have had to I&R it to keep it legal (pencil pack or for real I&R) there would have been a record of it in his loft logbook. I'm sure the FBI made a note of the serial numbers of all the gear. It wouldn't be too hard to compare the number off the Amboy canopy to the recorded number of the missing one. Even if only one or two digits were remotely legible, they would be able to rule it out.

Ckret was pretty certain it wasn't and I believe him. Forensic shit like that is where the FBI truly shines, and while he may have withheld stuff, he didn't (as far as I could tell) lie about anything.

While Cossey has been known for messing with Coopernicans seeking info, I can't see him trying to screw with the FBI. As a DZO, rigger and pilot, it would be too easy for the FBI to call another agency that starts with "F" and inspect the DZ. There isn't any aviation operation anywhere that can stand up to an extremely close inspection from the FAA.

Don't forget about how the gear got from the DZ to the airport, and what the gear was. The FBI called Cossey needing sport gear. Cossey didn't actually go to the DZ. He had someone with a key let the FBI into the hangar and the agents grabbed what they thought they needed. That's how they ended up with one complete sport rig (the Pioneer and the usable reserve) plus the NB6 "pilot rig" (that had no D-rings to attach a reserve) and the "Training Dummy" reserve.
It was a canopy that had been cut up and resewn with several panels missing. Cossey used it to teach students the "scoop and throw" reserve deployment technique used back then. He had butchered it so that he could just stuff it back into the container for each student instead of having to pack a real canopy. It was far, far softer than a real reserve. No actual skydiver would miss that there was something seriously wrong with it.
A real skydiver would also have known that the Pioneer had the attachments for a reserve while the NB6 didn't.

Yet Cooper took the NB6 and the Training Dummy reserve instead of the Pioneer and the real reserve. (he cut a few lines off the real reserve for purposes only guessed at).

Did he know what he was doing or not?

Did he use the Training dummy canopy as a wrap for the money (in the bag or out of it)?

Did he secure the money well enough and out of the way enough that it didn't interfere with the ripcord?

Did he manage to pull? That's a more loaded question than it might seem.
If he had no experience then it's a tossup.
Look in the S&T or Instructor forums. There are a lot of examples of students going through an entire AFF class being unable to pull properly (or pulling the wrong handle).

Why can't I quit you?:P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yello....

The composite of Cooper has been altered - at least the numbers were taken off. One of the altered composites didn't even remove the FBI numbers off of it. That was one that was altered to look more like Gossett.

Mouth and eyes are altered. Who is the guy next to that you are trying to point the finger at or are those clips you froze from the U-Tube Dork Zone.

I am talking about the first 2 pics.

skyjack71 noticed:

"The composite of Cooper has been altered - at least the numbers were taken off. One of the altered composites didn't even remove the FBI numbers off of it. That was one that was altered to look more like Gossett.

Mouth and eyes are altered. Who is the guy next to that you are trying to point the finger at or are those clips you froze from the U-Tube Dork Zone."

skyjack71,

Not sure what sort of altering I am guilty of here. Certainly not trying to point the finger at any one person as I'm still trying to winnow the field of possibilities.

I've managed to eliminate Joey Bishop, but still struggle with half a dozen others as well as, Shirley MacLaine.

I just hope these pictures will jog someone's memory. Worth a shot and I've already done most of the hard stuff.

Wolf River Joe wrote:

There isn't any aviation operation anywhere that can stand up to an extremely close inspection from the FAA.

Soooo true, see attached. We have our pencil packs and the operators of these old freighters have their pencil OHs, resulting in the so called
"Miami Yellow Tag" indicating that an item is flight ready.

A guy I knew was FE on an old DC 6 that was being ferried across country a few years back. All 4 props were shown as recently OHd in the logs. A few hours out of Miami one prop ran away, way above redline RPM and no pitch control, very scary. Luckily they made an emergency landing before it started throwing blades. On further inspection it was pretty clear that the OHs were pencil not mechanical.

One argument as to why an experienced skydiver might have picked the bailout rig over the sport rig:
You might want to deploy right off the steps rather than risk a tumbling exit at night. In a 727, even with some flaps and gear down, you could be flying at an airspeed above the rated specs on most sport canopies (150 mph). A C9 surplus chute can take it for sure. You might blow out some panels in a sport canopy.

In this photo The FAA plane cops are making the rounds, probably suspicious of the paperwork on this old freight dog ATL 98 Carvair. It was a blast jumping from this unique plane at WFFC 2005.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

That video is so damned good, I see something new every time I watch it. It is a masterpiece.

I don't know who authored it. Farflung and Snow were on my lits of usual suspects, but I have no proof or admissions.

The FBI has teams of SAs posting as pre teen Lolitas trying to snag online pedophiles. Maybe things were slow on the pervert troll and Ckret assigned them to do a novel Norjack "evidence" summary using Youtube. The FBI is trying very hard to stay abreast of all this social network stuff.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71 noticed:

"The composite of Cooper has been altered - at least the numbers were taken off. One of the altered composites didn't even remove the FBI numbers off of it. That was one that was altered to look more like Gossett.

Mouth and eyes are altered. Who is the guy next to that you are trying to point the finger at or are those clips you froze from the U-Tube Dork Zone."

skyjack71,

Not sure what sort of altering I am guilty of here. Certainly not trying to point the finger at any one person as I'm still trying to winnow the field of possibilities.

I've managed to eliminate Joey Bishop, but still struggle with half a dozen others as well as, Shirley MacLaine.

I just hope these pictures will jog someone's memory. Worth a shot and I've already done most of the hard stuff.

Order to attack:
_ the sketches are wrong
_ peopole can't remember and describe
_ people are idiots - human memory is flawed
_ all physics is wrong
_ there are no basic shapes in Nature
_ nobody can draw/depict anything
_ nobody drew Cooper correctly
_ a schizy witness should always be believed
_ Schafner will agree to anything - consult her!
_ promotions is science. science is promotion.
_ always rely on witchcraft and inquisition ...

I have left several things off the list but does not
matter... further fuel for promoters peddling their
wares -

Only YOU can define Cooper so get to work !
YOU as a special person have knoweldge about the
Cooper case that NOBODY else on Earth has - use it!

Take advantage of ANARCHY AND CLAIM SOME FAME.

:D:D:DYou're killing me. :D:D:D

TESTS ON THESE FLOWERS ON THE OUTLET OF THE WASHOUGAL "PROVE" THEY ARE DAN COOPER and a recycled parachute! ... CASE KLSOED!

Its all over the news!

TV specials coming soon ...

YAHOOOO!

Oh georger, you dog!

I can see through your little mystery. You thought you could sneak it past me (us), didn’t you?

There were 149 channels in the flower-spectrum. That’s an odd number… Don’t you think? Not 128. Not 256. Not even 64. But 149, a decidedly odd number of channels.

So, Mr. Smarty-Pants, I did a little research. Here’s what I found:

The money on Tena Bar was found exactly 149 feet from the water’s edge. It weighted exactly 149 grams.

If you draw a line from SEA Airport to 1.8 miles SW of Wasco, OR, it is 149 statute miles long and at 149-degrees heading.

What is so important about that location? It is where a beacon light, parts of an old Jeep and residue of parachute cord, all of which Coffelt had described to Brown, were found in the exact locations he had pinpointed on a map before their expedition.

THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE. Someone caused all this to work out.

Therefore, I have proof that the FBI is covering-up the fact that Kenney Christianson and Duane Weber were acting together to pull off the hijacking.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Oh georger, you dog!

I can see through your little mystery. You thought you could sneak it past me (us), didn’t you?

There were 149 channels in the flower-spectrum. That’s an odd number… Don’t you think? Not 128. Not 256. Not even 64. But 149, a decidedly odd number of channels.

So, Mr. Smarty-Pants, I did a little research. Here’s what I found:

The money on Tena Bar was found exactly 149 feet from the water’s edge. It weighted exactly 149 grams.

If you draw a line from SEA Airport to 1.8 miles SW of Wasco, OR, it is 149 statute miles long and at 149-degrees heading.

What is so important about that location? It is where a beacon light, parts of an old Jeep and residue of parachute cord, all of which Coffelt had described to Brown, were found in the exact locations he had pinpointed on a map before their expedition.

THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE. Someone caused all this to work out.

Therefore, I have proof that the FBI is covering-up the fact that Kenney Christianson and Duane Weber were acting together to pull off the hijacking.

Damn! Ive been found out -

But, I am contemplating a post that will shock the
socks off everyone. I only need permission from Geof Gray to do this. I suppose you see thru this also. Time for a nap. We old bastards need lots of naps.

:ph34r:

This is what I mean - everyone wants in the
Cooper race to oblivion.

Why isnt there a Corporate Party? Everyone
would buy into that ..... for a job.

I once ran a dog named Lyon for student body
President - was called by Dean ______ to his office
to explain - was threatened - "... you do know I
went to school with your uncle and God damnit all
it would take is one call ... we expected a lot more out of you Georger! .... I want you to take down every poster you have put up I dont care how long it
takes and if you dont ....

Lyon won the election. 3067 to 38 ! The election results were thrown out and the runner up installed
with the former Student Body President installed
as Advising VP.

So my advice is run a dog for President. It will
change everything, for the worse! Martial Law will
follow.

Georger wrote:

So my advice is run a dog for President

Some folks in the "other" party think we already did that G. He won, but not by as much as your dog did.

I can't say I am happy with his treatment of the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments.

I dont think Eric Holder is putting a lot of resources on Norjack either. Maybe Ckret can get that straightened out now that he is in DC. Bet he is working on it as I write.

skyjack71 noticed:

I didn't mean YOU personally but whoever did the collage.
There is a picture of a man on the left side of the screen and an altered composite (eyes) on the right. I wanted to know what suspect the picture was of.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Just wanted to know who the picture was of - which suspect and if ANYONE could tell me.

Didn't mean "you" personally - was just tired when I made the post and forgot one has to be specific when making a statement or it gets pushed all out of whack.

OK, then. I took the collage with the eight images and added names.

The composites were taken from what ever was easiest in the 'Google, Images' section of their web site after searching - D B Cooper.

According to georger and 377, Joey Bishop was working on the night of the hijacking, thus leaving the remaining five suspects to eliminate.

You are forgetting a very close match to the composite. (the one on the left)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01660/Blues-Brothers_1660615c.jpg
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

socks off everyone. I only need permission from Geof Gray to do this. I suppose you see thru this also. Time for a nap. We old bastards need lots of naps.

Georger, have you ever asked anyone's permission to post anything? Perhaps I can give you something that will shock the socks off you and Grey.

Tonight I learned about yet another book coming out in March. Strange as it may sound the story is shockingly similar to Weber's story and his life.
Guess that got hijacked also.

There is a problem with this story.
When the money was found Coffelt was dead. When the money was found McCoy was dead. Brown's story (90% of which was plagurized) added a remedy for this, but it was only added AFTER the money find and not by the orginal writer.

A woman with Dumb Blonde Syndrome who has consistently recited her story and accused of being a liar and delusional is the only person to put the money in the Columbia during the time frame Palmer and recent testing placed the money in the water. Outside of theory and stories told to support this - there is only one story that fit the testing of the money.

She did not even "get it" because the FBI and others reported the money had been in the water since the 1971 hijacking.

The most comprehensive knowledge she had of the crime came in May of 1996 from the first few chapters of a fictional book and she had no knowledge Dan Cooper was D.B. Cooper until that night in May of 1996...and the FBI tapes of her hysterical ramblings on that night in 1996 substanciate this.

Go Figure!

Georger, have you ever asked anyone's permission to post anything? Perhaps I can give you something that will shock the socks off you and Grey.

Tonight I learned about yet another book coming out in March. Strange as it may sound the story is shockingly similar to Weber's story and his life.
Guess that got hijacked also.

There is a problem with this story.
When the money was found Coffelt was dead. When the money was found McCoy was dead. Brown's story (90% of which was plagurized) added a remedy for this, but it was only added AFTER the money find and not by the orginal writer.

A woman with Dumb Blonde Syndrome who has consistently recited her story and accused of being a liar and delusional is the only person to put the money in the Columbia during the time frame Palmer and recent testing placed the money in the water. Outside of theory and stories told to support this - there is only one story that fit the testing of the money.

She did not even "get it" because the FBI and others reported the money had been in the water since the 1971 hijacking.

The most comprehensive knowledge she had of the crime came in May of 1996 from the first few chapters of a fictional book and she had no knowledge Dan Cooper was D.B. Cooper until that night in May of 1996...and the FBI tapes of her hysterical ramblings on that night in 1996 substanciate this.

Go Figure!

Oh, Ive had to ask a couple of permissions along
the way. Otherwise I stay within my circle. Why do
you ask? Is it something specific? What will shock
Geof at this point?

According to the televsion show that I saw, this lab is at the forefront of conducting skin cell DNA analysis Their web site http://www.forensic-services.nl/ explains

Here is a link closer to home that might interest you - poke around and compare to the NL link.

http://www.broadinstitute.org/about/bios/bio-lander.html

Happy hunting.