howardwhite

What is this plane? #26

Uh.. Shot and a halfs..AKA J-1's or Capewells..... and I had several rigs with Blast handles on them and had 5 cutaways with Shot and a halfs and two reserve deployments with the Blast handle rigsB|B| The 3 other reserve rides were all on Belly warts.

Not realllly sure but the guy in the back looks like he has 2 shots. I have a couple rigs with them... but have never had to chop with them.

Uh.. Shot and a halfs..AKA J-1's or Capewells..... and I had several rigs with Blast handles on them and had 5 cutaways with Shot and a halfs and two reserve deployments with the Blast handle rigsB|B| The 3 other reserve rides were all on Belly warts.

Not really sure but the guy in the back looks like he has 2 shots. I have a couple rigs with them... but have never had to chop with them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roaring off topic!

The best thing about 2-shots was that you never had to worry about them releasing prematurely. the damn things were rusted shut by the time I started jumping in 1977!

Leaving (when converting military-surplus gear) the main ripcord on the left MLW is definitely a 1960s fashion.

The red and white airplane in the latest photo is a Pilatus Porter. The first piston-powered Porters were built in the late 1950s, but Turbine Porters had to wait until the early 1960s.