piper17

Easter Boogie at the Hills

Raylene Wilson - now Koontz

Where is Raye? When she married Al Brown in the mid-eighties they lived with me in my 700 sq foot trailer in Orlando. It was tight but she was a wonderful roomy. Al was a little high strung if you know what I mean. That one didn't last long.

If you see her give her my best and tell her I'm flying out of Turners Falls.

jon

I was talking to Raye last week. She lives in CT and was talking about starting to skydive again....

Well... I live nearby and am thinking I'd like to make a few jumps too. Maybe Raye and I should jump together so that rust flakes the size of manhole covers will be confined to a smaller airspace. Mine, of course.

jon

The "bearded one" reminds me of Kevin Keenan, remembered from my old Homestead FL days.

Yeah, that's me. It's been so long since I had hair, I didn't recognize the photo.:P

I think that's Silly's green 260Z in the background.

Kevin

The "bearded one" reminds me of Kevin Keenan, remembered from my old Homestead FL days.

Yeah, that's me. It's been so long since I had hair, I didn't recognize the photo.:P

I think that's Silly's green 260Z in the background.

Kevin

Ohhh... I finally have a face to remember the name. I remember you Kevin! I was wracking my little brain to remember the guy with the beard. I knew I knew him. We did plenty of skydives together at Deland Boogies and in The Hills.

jon

ok, I see two bearded guys. Which one are we talking about here?

The one without the funky arm.:P

What ever happened to DFave Armtwist ? We jumped a lot together in Texas, but I moved to FL in 77.

What ever happened to DFave Armtwist ? We jumped a lot together in Texas, but I moved to FL in 77.

Kevin - Twister came to Z'hills, did a lot of hot skydiving and, as an A&P, worked for me from time to time, twisting wrenches on 40T. Someone told me a couple of years ago that he moved back to Texas and got married, but I have no confirmation on that.
Hoop