guymanos

200-way photo

just curious, how many world record bigways were you on?

Some people don't bother to put the correct number of jumps made in their profile. Guy's one of the top jumpers in the world.

There was a joke going around years ago about a big way that just completed, except for one slot on the base, then out of nowhere one skydiver comes screaming in from above, comes to an abrupt stop just inches from his slot, then eases in. Back on the ground afterwards one guy asked another, "who was that guy?" "Oh, that's Jesus Christ. He just thinks he's Guy Manos."

:D

Anyway, back on a serious note - that 200 way, that's the one that was done at Myrtle Beach, SC, right? Organized by Buzz Ansley and everyone wore Dive Rite suits?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Google Mr Guy Manos There's lots of info. Som folks don't need to strut their stuff.

Who would have ever guessed it skydivers and cyberspace. computers.

Mr manos stated so young I think he was pre tunnel.:):D

RW: We're not old we were young;)

Nap time.[:/]

that 200 way, that's the one that was done at Myrtle Beach, SC, right? Organized by Buzz Ansley and everyone wore Dive Rite suits?

I think you'll find a guy called Guy Manos was the main organiser on the 200 way world record.

How can people quit jumping? I've been trying for 30 years and haven't figured out how.

Watch your friends die in canopy collision that they didn't cause then think how my kid will feel if I died for a hobby. My responsibility is to provide for my family so they are not a burden on society. That's pretty much it. That and the fact that no one wants to put a foot down and stop this shit.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125