JSBIRD

Who are these skydivers? 1970's

Thats probably from the same weekend in Georgia as the previous Chalfant snap. Clockwise from Billy Revis (in black at roughly 12 o'clock) is Larry Gossler in his trademark red and white, unknown, Dan Steiger in yellow and orange, Tony Patterson in white jumpsuit and blue pigrig, Dennis Glaves in blue and white Ten High Bunch jumpsuit, and then possibly Phil Smith in second blue and white, and...after that, I think Steve Noonan needs to jump in here and identify the others.
Hoop

Good eyes Hoop. Are you having to do extra house cleaning after knocking all that dust off yer brain cells? :P

Anyone wanna try and put a name to the jumper to the far right, in green and tan?

BASE359

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

The event was in Georgia, summer of 1974. Trying to make a world record 60 man round.

In the star, from the 12 o'clock position going clock wise. In black is Billy Revis on grips, in red and white is Larry Gossler, in the black suit with yellow bands could be Charlie Case, in red and yellow is Dan Steiger, on grips with the blue rig and white suit is Tony (fritt) Patterson, next is Dennis Glaves in the blue and white (Ten High Bunch) suit, at the 6 o'clock in blue and white is ME. At the 9 o'clock in the rust and blue suit and blue helmet is Don (Fog) Fournier.

Out side at the 9 o'clock in green and white is Ken Luellen, in the upper right corner in green and white is Bob Wilson.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.