fastfaller2

Where are the Skydogs?

Woof, Woof, Woof!
Looking for current information on Skydog activity. Since Richard Hutchinson (Skydog 37) passed on, am trying to identify if the Skydogs are still active and if so , who are the individual(s) maintaining the Skydog listing. Secondly, if the Dogs are not active, any information on whom to contact to find out if I can make new Skydog t-shirts without infringing on a someones copyright or such. Appreciate the feedback.

DWMACK (Mack) - Skydog #205

Fellow Skydog here... Hutch kinda let things slide because of his situation. At one point, he told me he was considering selling it to someone who would keep it going.... I know not whatever happened to that direction. He gave me a Skydog number, membership and t-shirt and I gave him the Anvil Brothers same. Can't tell you my Skydog number off the top of my head - logbook is in the truck and the truck is the yuck weather right now.... But, it would be cool to get some SkyDog t-shirts.

EDIT: Forgot me - WOOF!!!
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.