mcGowan

Looking for a Dual keel dactyl

for some strange reason i am interested in jumping a dual keel dactyl. If any one out there has one for sale and some performance info i would appriciate hearing from you

I don't have a double keel dactyl. I have a single keel reserve paradactyl. It carries TSO C23b and was built in 1980. We jump it very regularly at Byron. It was last in the air last weekend. Here's a video of it being jumped on a nice low clouod rainy day at Byron. It doesn't have the nose slider, so it opens fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTQr7KcHwE

for some strange reason i am interested in jumping a dual keel dactyl. If any one out there has one for sale and some performance info i would appriciate hearing from you

Hey Mike! I finally found the double keel 'dactyl I was looking for. (In fact, I got lucky; I found TWO 'Dactyls.)

I'll PM ya with details. Merry Christmas!

Jerry

So, Doug, if you like triangular parachutes so much, how 'bout this proud beauty.
It's in the peas; must be a good accuracy canopy.B|

HW

The first canopy I owned. Faster than a PC but slower to turn. Chopped it a few times before I figured out that trashpack wasn't for me.
Hundredth jump on a Rope and Rings StratoStar. 101st on my own StratoStar and Thunderbow retired
PS 1 mal on squares (118) and no others til I gave up jumping!

Since this thread found a dual keel for the originator, I thought I'd resurrect it. I have a single keel Dactyl but would love to find a dual keel Paradactyl too. Yes, greedy I know.
There were very few Dactyls over here in Britain in their time and even less remain now - in fact I know of none in the entire country other than my single keel one.
It would be much appreciated if someone could help me in the direction of one for the gear collection I'm growing over here. If you have one to sell, I'd be willing to offer a fair price.