smooth

Old skydiving t-shirts

There are 30 in total and some real old favourites.

I still have most of those old Skydive Mobile tee shirts, and came across "I survived 1992 at Skydive Mobile" just the other day in storage.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Here is a place that offers to turn your t-shirts into a quilt for you....all it takes is t-shirts and cash.

I really like yours David, I may have to do that sometime.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I am an old jumper from way back with far to many t shirts stached. I finally took them to a quilter and had the designs cut out and made into a king sized quilt. works for me and looks great on the old nest...never know ya could get lucky with this one.

Hi Smooth,
What a trip with the T-shirts!! 'Got a bunch in a drawer that I don't wear anymore and a closet full of the ones I do!! When I left CA in '96 I gave away a big bunch and hardly dented my stash!! Now to get my camera out and photo & post some of mine!! 'Have to start with the "T" from the first 10-man chute out at the Gulch!! '73. onward.
BTW, you from the N.O. area?? I started jumping with Southland Skydivers at Hammond airport in '64.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

anyone else remember the old school cg god frog shirt with him standing there geared up shrugging his shoulders with just. (why!) on the front and him in a track and (cause it's fun!) on the back they used to have that shirt at archhway in sparta ill I'd love to have a few of those in xxl
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Scream Palace...yep....I'v got a piece of plaster that fell off the bathroom wall when my head hit it !!!! Someone had put it in my pocket. I have the Mardi Gras Meet Ts from 1977- 1984
Anyone here remember marching in "The Crew of the Cosmic Debris" out of the Dream Palace at Mardi Gras?