kimemerson

"Back in the day..."

For you, apparently, it was 99 years ago...:P

That's just to confuse anyone from after back in the day. Anyone from back in the day or before back in the day knows the 99 years is a smoke screen. But don't tell a soul, ok? Our secret?

Anyone from really "back in the day" wouldnt remember it anyway. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

That's just to confuse anyone from after back in the day. Anyone from back in the day or before back in the day knows the 99 years is a smoke screen. But don't tell a soul, ok? Our secret?

Hey Bozo...remember 'back in the day' when the old guys would talk about how it was 'back in the day'???B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I even got confirmation once on one of those stories. Eric, the "singing campfire"

A guy overheard me telling the secondhand story at a coffee house, and confirmed it. It involved, alcohol, gasoline, and a campfire that was needed to be really big, really soon :S

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey Bozo...remember 'back in the day' when the old guys would talk about how it was 'back in the day'???B|

Yeah I do.....and I wished they wudda shut up about it. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Yeah I do.....and I wished they wudda shut up about it. :)

I kinda liked hearing about it! :)

Put the things I was worrying about into perspective...figured if they could live through THAT STUFF, I had it made! ;)

I remember Jim Stoyas D~60 telling a story once...:)
He ending by saying, "And it ain't BRAGGIN'...if ya really done it!" B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's just to confuse anyone from after back in the day. Anyone from back in the day or before back in the day
Hell, I remember when that happened back in the day, and even before that day, and even a little bit after that day, and I think today is Friday. Does anyone know what day I'm thinking of now?:S.....It's not easy being an old fart. There's just too much to remember.[:/]

[reply
Hell, I remember when that happened back in the day, and even before that day, and even a little bit after that day, and I think today is Friday. Does anyone know what day I'm thinking of now?:S.....It's not easy being an old fart. There's just too much to remember.[:/]

:)Back in the Day means going to slop the pigs in my red jeans and being chased over a barbed wire fence by a bull.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber