2 2
skyjack71

D B Cooper Unsolved Skyjacking

The aged composite was done only a few yrs ago. The projected aging was older (much older) than what Duane was in the Avatar. I don't know how others get their pics to be so clear --- under 10k is difficult and not clear, but everyone else's are clear. Can anyone offer me a suggestion about doing the photos.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Wow! Based on those FBI composite sketches, I also think -I- may have found a photo of D.B. Cooper from around that time period.

Holy Cow! I'm pretty sure this guy always carried a briefcase of some sort and he, himself, was no dummy.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

1st attachment: This is a photo we believe was approx age 25. His brother sent me this photo - it was the first time I had ever seen Duane as young man.

2ed attachment: This is another photo sent by the brother and it appears to be a prison photo and that would make it either Folsom or SanQuentin in the 50's with an approx age of 35. His nose appears to have been broken and was not large in 1977 when I met him.

What I have posted are a few I had on a disk, but others I will have to rescan. I have a probem making this new machine do what I want it to do with pictures. I have a lot to get used to with this new contraption. It has Media XP - and refuses to give me my photos in the program I had - just won't open some of them.

What I have sent you is not coming across in good quality or size. The photo with the composite in the avatar was made after I met him. The approx 25 and the prison approx 35 were sent by his bother after his death.

Next will come the photos I acquired by happen chance from just prior to the crime in 1971 with dyed hair and one taken right after he was released from Jefferson City Prison in 1968 with salt and pepper hair.

There will also be a picture of his wife of the times holding a pair of sunglasses - they match the composite dead no - why she sent me these photos before she died I will never know? I will not show anything but her arm and I turn the photo around so you can see the glasses right up. I will try to put a copy of the composite with the glasses all on one page. Give me time to do all of that - what it takes one of you to do in 10 minutes takes me hours.

It will be at least a week. So bear with me.

Somebody here, myself included, could help you with those photo files. If you can put them on a CD and send them, or email the files to me, I should be able to open them, change them into files your new computer will recognize and email them back to you. Send a private message if you'd like my email address.
Zing Lurks

Just got another one to open off the old disk.
This is a collage the Composite with and without glasses and then below a black and white photo taken around 1979 along with another photo taken in 1988 -

Note that Duane took extreme measures to grow a large crop of hair. Plus the one in 1988 presenting a plaque to one of our sales staff - he grew the mustach when Norjax came out in 1986 - I hate facial hair so it was not to please me or himself.

>:(Sorry folks, I am doing this from a friends computer.
The old puter crashd and now the new puter has crashed. I will be down for some time as we live in the boonies and it will have to be mailed off...even under warranty.

:(Strange things are going one, but then I guess I am paranoid at this stage. My calling card which I have used to protect my phone number was giving my personal number on the peoples caller ID. (I do not have a long distance carrier). Then the next day I can't call any 800 numbers and then today Sun my new computer crashes.

:|Beginning to sound like someone doesn't want me talking to other people on the phone or on the computer. I am sure it is just a series of coincidences, but with the eerie things going on in this search it makes one think twice.

Just kidding, I hope. :)

I just tried again with the photos. I can't get good quality on here and don't know how to get more than one photo in an attachment to the post. Help!
With the final ones to post only one photo that you have to open and then go to another post and open the other one then you and I just get lost. I need to put 4 photos in a row to make my point.

Thank You. I still need for all 4 pics to be viewed at once. I don't know anything to do but take them somewhere and have someone put all 4 pics into one pic. Because I don't deal locally (small community), I will have to take them to a city about 40 miles away.

Thank You. I still need for all 4 pics to be viewed at once. I don't know anything to do but take them somewhere and have someone put all 4 pics into one pic. Because I don't deal locally (small community), I will have to take them to a city about 40 miles away.

Why not email the 4 photos to one of us, and we can merge them into one picture, including resizing to match size to each other, if necessary?

Another easy option is to buy one of the cheap clearance brand-name digital cameras (Kodak 3 megapixel, etc -- can sometimes be found for just $50 or $75), lay the photos on a table in a brightly lit room, take a digital snapshot of all of them at once -- and upload that photo. Make sure the camera is in close-range focus mode (usually the flower "icon" on most cameras). Much easier than using a scanner, and it provides photographic proof of the existence of original prints. This is a quick way of making digital backups of the originals, even if it is not high quality - but it is much easier and faster than using a scanner... Computer-independent, and doesn't break down as easily. (Essentially, you're simply taking photographs of photo prints.) ... Remember using a modern recent digital camera is easier than using the Internet nowadays; so if you are able to use the Internet, you can handle a digital camera. And if the computer breaks down, just simply bring the memory card to a photo lab or kiosk instead. And get one of those 1 gigabyte cards which are cheap now at $25, and avoid deleting them from the cards, so you still have the photos even if the computer breaks down. (You can burn to a CD instead, if you want to save money -- or bring the memory card to a photo lab to make CD backups if you don't know how to burn to a CD).

Post them and someone will do it for you.

If you do, I volunteer to merge all the photos into one photo within 24 hours of your post using my Corel/Adobe software... (In fact, someone else helpful will probably beat me to it).

Thank You to everyone. Really having a time with this contraption - not at all like my old windows 98 with its kodax imaging system...used to be relative simple.

Scanned the photos the other night and now I can't even find them - they come up in the oddest places.

Will send the photos to the individual who sent me a private email - that is easier for me to download to with AOL and Epson.

I wish I could afford cable so I could see it. Question what does sow mean - doesn't sound nice my being a country girl.

MJOSPARKY is helping me get the pics on but I can't even send them to anyone except one at a time. A real dunce I am on this new computer - live too far in the boonies to get a class.

There are pics I acquired after the documentaries were made that the Media has never had.

PICTURES - I HOPE:
If these things come thru you will see two photos side by side.

1970 - A black and white made in Columbia, S.C. - showing he was in excellent physical condition.
Please NOTE his stance - this is very important.
NOTE: Also that the hair is grey in this poor quality picture.
(I believe he may have been jumping in that area under another name.

1971 - One yr. later he has dyed hair - this was taken in the fall of 1971. Both pictures had a companion who has been cut out. He looks ready to go for the Big One.

1972 - This is a comment - tax records - he made no money in 1971 or 1972 - yet, in 1972 he bought 2 NEW cars??????