2 2
skyjack71

D B Cooper Unsolved Skyjacking

in my opinion, there is lots of evidence that mayfield is cooper. sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about, I'd have to agree. My Hubby just informed me today that there is another Mayfield segment up on youtube.

It sure seems like the two Oregonians have done their homework. The lead investigator Himmelsbak sure looks embarrassed about having passed Mayfield over.

I knew if someone really looked into this case and turned over every leaf that one day it would be solved.

Brenda

I always suspected it would be a local jumper.

I just can't imagine jumping over a foreign DZ.

especially at night, at 160 knots, and with the law chasing me.

Imagine landing in some power lines, or on a mountain, or trees.

I think the most important part of that piece, is that the investigators can place the guy in Oregon on that day, and that he was not checked out by the FBI, and was a diver, with a record.

and, here, I thought the FBI had checked everyone out, who was a diver.

Makes you wonder, what did the fBI do all those years?

Just think at how many divers were looked at by the feds, and here, they don't even look at this guy?

Does he look like the sketch of Cooper at all?

jacko

I think the most important part of that piece, is that the investigators can place the guy in Oregon on that day, and that he was not checked out by the FBI, and was a diver, with a record.

Why on earth would they not check out a guy like that? It doesn't make any sense to me. And why would the FA have to do a re-sketch years later on Unsolved Mysteries?

Brenda

Been following the case, for years, and have a different perspective. Must say that I know every detail of the case.

FTR: This is a forum, on DB Cooper, and Sky is claiming is be the "widow of DB Cooper".

there are 1,000 other suspects, so, we have a right to question her claim.

We have every right to question her claim, and ask for proof.

Okay....can we question YOUR claim? :)

Tell us EVERY DETAIL as you claim to know, and how YOU came upon this set of 'FACTS'. ;)

(You don't have a brain mounted micro chip & wear a foil hat I hope) :ph34r:

The right way to make your case there, Mr. Secret Squirrel, would be to say 'that' is not a true fact because...

&

...'this' is a true fact, and here is MY proof, ~you're not doing that.:S

If you only wanna sit back and take shots at an old woman seeking closure...and can't / don't back up the claims YOU make...then we got a pretty good idea where YOU'RE comin' from.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:DA repeat of information I revealed on page 14 with a plea for HELP in obtaining more information than I have.:

B|I have learn that there is some new interest in Cooper AKA Duane L. Weber AKA John C. Collins. As of 2003 when they collected the DNA the file on Duane had not been closed and is far from closed.

B|There were two other suspects that time has let fade into the background. A recent connection between Duane and these guys has surfaced I do not know its origin and this was only shared with me recently.

:)Early on I in my investigation I connected Duane to Coffelt (aka Ross) and Brown - both of who haled at that time from the Atlanta, Ga. Area and considered suspects in the 1971 Skyjacking. Atlanta was also the residence of Duane L. Weber AKA John C. Collins in 1971.

;)If I understood the information correctly an investigative reporter or the FBI has placed all three in the same prison at the same time. I do not know the specifics nor the reliability of this information, but it has given me HOPE for a resolution.

;)I maintained yrs ago that Duane and these guys knew each other, but could find no precise connections - except that the name of Duane's common law wife of the time was Ross.

:ph34r:In 1972 Duane was living in Atlanta (the yr after the crime.) In Sept of that yr. the home he was living in was burglarize and burned down while he was at the Fair. He told me that a couple of guys broke in looking for something they thought he had.

I am repeating this important information because it got buried in a barage of other posts -If anyone has the access or abilities to find out more about the prison records of Brown and Coffelt aka Ross,I need your help. I want to know what this individual found. In as far as I know Brown was only in prison once and that was a prison in GA. Coffelt is another thing - I need to know dates and prisons - and other names he may have used besides Ross.

If there is anyone out there who can help me obtain this information please Private E-mail me to get the names and what I know about these individuals. Any help at all will be appreciated.

Jo Weber aka Ms Cooper
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

B|I have learn that there is some new interest in Cooper AKA Duane L. Weber AKA John C. Collins. As of 2003 when they collected the DNA the file on Duane had not been closed and is far from closed.

No M'am I don't think so. Please check the third paragraph after Duane's picture that starts with... "But the..."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/scams/DB_Cooper/10.html

Stating that you have "done everything but put Duane in a parachute" is like making a case for wine and stating that you have all the ingredients except grapes.

I have no problem with you researching Duane's past, but it's time to put Duane as Cooper to bed.

Brenda

Jo Weber states:
B| As of 2003 when they collected the DNA the file on Duane had not been closed and is far from closed.

Awsee replys:

"No M'am I don't think so. Please check the third paragraph after Duane's picture that starts with... "But the...""

:)
:)David Krajikec wrote that article for Crime Libraries prior to the FBI retrieving Duane Weber's DNA. :) have you?

Remember that David is a writer - and a busy one at that. He has not gone back to updated that article and some sites do not allow changes after a certain amount of time has expired - such as a post in this forum. He wrote an article with the information that was available to him at that time.

B|Regarding James Brown and Coffelt aka Ross,I need your help. In as far as I know Brown was only in prison once in GA. Coffelt is another thing - I need to know dates and prisons - and other names he may have used besides Ross.

B|Anyone out there who can help me obtain this information please Private E-mail me to get the names and what I know about these individuals. Any help will be appreciated.

I have no problem with you researching Duane's past, but it's time to put Duane as Cooper to bed.

You seem to be implying that you will have a problem with her continued research if she ignores you request. If true, do you think she should care? Deal with it. Try meditation if necessary.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

If the FBI wasn't interested in Duane as a suspect, why would they take his DNA? Let's just assume for argument that they did. DNA usually takes no longer than 6 weeks to process. That was 5 years ago. Where's the match and closure?

Brenda

No M'am I don't think so. Please check the third paragraph after Duane's picture that starts with... "But the..."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/scams/DB_Cooper/10.html

Stating that you have "done everything but put Duane in a parachute" is like making a case for wine and stating that you have all the ingredients except grapes.

Brenda

What makes you think she cares whether or not you have a problem with what kind of research she's doing?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Plea for Investigative Help

:)connected Duane to Coffelt (aka Ross) and Brown - both of who haled at that time from the Atlanta, Ga. Area and considered suspects in the 1971 Skyjacking. Atlanta was also the residence of Duane L. Weber AKA John C. Collins in 1971.

:)access to the prison records of Brown and Coffelt aka Ross,I need your help. I need to know dates and prisons - and other names Coffelt aka Ross may have used.

:)Any help at all will be appreciated.

What makes you think she cares whether or not you have a problem with what kind of research she's doing?

Well 196....for starters she's sent me several PM's one of which she asked me, among other things, to write her personal memoirs, not that it's any of your business. I'm only mentioning this publicly because some people with shoe sizes larger than their IQ still have to flap their jaws to show their stupidity.

Does that answer your question?

Brenda

I'm only mentioning this publicly because some people with shoe sizes larger than their IQ still have to flap their jaws to show their stupidity.

You must have really small shoes.

Nope most of us are still wondering why your beating up on a old lady and why you give a fuck. If Jo wants to go to her grave thinking she was married to COOPER what fucking business is it of yours in the first place? She has as much right to post here as you or anyone else!

Sound like you and your pal got an axe to grind, maybe your pissed off SHE didn't want to work with a rude asshat like person to write her personal memoirs. That how it reads on this end!

You seem to think you have all the answers too, unless you can prove Ted Mayfield did it, your not really any different then Jo.

You and your buddy both are just as whacked out as the rest of the nut cases who think that they have all the answers to this case.

Besides that everyone knows Carbone is the real D.B. Cooper!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Well 196....for starters she's sent me several PM's one of which she asked me, among other things, to write her personal memoirs, not that it's any of your business. I'm only mentioning this publicly because some people with shoe sizes larger than their IQ still have to flap their jaws to show their stupidity.

Brenda

No, it doesn't.

-NickDG

Well, , I don't have anything to prove, cause I really don't care who it was. Ken Lynn was my personal likely suspect, only because I dated him, knew he had at least 2 dozen aliias, was on the fbi most top ten wanted list, and was an experienced jumper.

You guys go ahead and figure it out, I'm sure one of you knows all about it..

Brenda -Awsee: You stated

"Well 196....for starters she's sent me several PM's one of which she asked me, among other things, to write her personal memoirs, not that it's any of your business. Does that answer your question?"

My Dear Brenda,
:oI was trying to answer your questions in private emails rather than repeat things in the forum and you seemed to be interested in what I had to say. You do not research your statements - and prefer to be argumentive.

:o I do not believe the following statement in my email was ASKing you to write my memoirs.

:o I sent an email to you regarding a question you asked and I had spoke about the turn that the thread was taking - that it had lost its focus and the disruptive behavior that was present. I also spoke of my illness.

:)I am open to your questions after you have done your research - who knows maybe you are the one who will write my story after I die."

Your posts - and others have not been very informed nor do they seem to be truely interested in the subject matter. What was intended to be an informative and investigative thread has become another BonFire.