kenneth21441

Bob Sinclair...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Bob got out of the hospital on Sunday. He looked aittle worn out but what he went through can understand. He said the docs gave him six weeks to knees to the breeze, Bob says four. Ill go with Bob on it.

So if you have the time give him a call or send him a card.Im sure that will boost that four weeks in no time.

thanks;)
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

So if you have the time give him a call or send him a card.Im sure that will boost that four weeks in no time.

Phone # or address?
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

He had a large grape fruit sized tumor found on his kidney.

Best course of action for him at that time was to remove the one kidney and the result was the tumor was non-cancerous...So it did not spread...

At present hes a little weak but he will pull it through....
Kenneth Potter
FFL Gunsmith

Wow!
I have never been in this forum and just the time I venture into here..saw this about Bob...what a sweet man! I still have the business card and Parachutist article that he gave me back when we met. I've seen him all over Florida over the past few years and wondered where he's been lately. Thanks so much for the post about his condition.

He's definitely in my thoughts and prayers...look forward to seeing him again soon.
Katee

I too wish Bob a SPEEDY recovery and I know I will get the chance to jump with him again... I got dibs on pinning him his next time out... Think we can get Skip to take us up in the 3 for that?
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

Bob is doing well at home and seems to be moving around alot better. Since the growth was found not cancerous. No further treatment is really needed other then the check ups and Bob should be ready to go around the mid part of October.
Kenneth Potter
FFL Gunsmith

In 1999 I had a kidney removed due to cancer. A little less than a year later Bob was on my 2000th. at the Old Farts Reunion. I look up and here he comes, no jumpsuit, no gloves, no helmet, and no goggles.

He flew down and docked just as sweet as you please.B|:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

In 1999 I had a kidney removed due to cancer. A little less than a year later Bob was on my 2000th. at the Old Farts Reunion. I look up and here he comes, no jumpsuit, no gloves, no helmet, and no goggles.

Thanks so much for sharing those pics! I have goosebumps....what a sweet man. I really can't wait to see him again and give him a big HUG:)

In the first pic...looks like Bob had an appointment because he appears to be checking his watch...;)

I have a feeling he'd think him self 'overdress' with an altimeter!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Bob was at The Eichmond Boogie Labor Day week end standing in the rain like everyone else. He showed me his zipper from the staples across his chest .He was in good spirits and we chatted for a while in his van ,I asked if it was alright to give the phone number for his sisters place we had at Napoleon Sky Diving Center when he jumped there a few months ago. He said it would be OK . I also have her adress. She has cancer and it might be better to send a letter so as not to upset the household. If any onr wants it let me know. I can also print it on here easier as I am new to this cofuser stuff.