slug

Farting in the airplane

It is ibvious you clowns have never tried to run a DZ. If you hear a tandem asked about their first jump and they say We didnt even taxi away from the loading area and they started farting. How was your jump ? They started farting so bad they opened the door . How was your jump ?Then my tandem master fell asaleep drooling on my shoulder, and his breath could melt paint, I was ready to puke again.How was your jump ? AS soon as he tightened the harness, he started farting again I could feel the puke coming up my throat. How did you like the jump? Be proud guys they are going to bring all their friends back to make more jumps so you can jump at the rates they paid for you .Consider you are only jumping that cheap because of them so fart on the golden goose ,then bitch when the DZ goes out of business.

It is ibvious you clowns have never tried to run a DZ. If you hear a tandem asked about their first jump and they say We didnt even taxi away from the loading area and they started farting. How was your jump ? They started farting so bad they opened the door . How was your jump ?Then my tandem master fell asaleep drooling on my shoulder, and his breath could melt paint, I was ready to puke again.How was your jump ? AS soon as he tightened the harness, he started farting again I could feel the puke coming up my throat. How did you like the jump? Be proud guys they are going to bring all their friends back to make more jumps so you can jump at the rates they paid for you .Consider you are only jumping that cheap because of them so fart on the golden goose ,then bitch when the DZ goes out of business.

Grumpy ole fart!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Grumpy ole fart!;)

OTHER than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?:P

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

Consider you are only jumping that cheap because of them so fart on the golden goose ,then bitch when the DZ goes out of business.

From your profile:

Interests: jumping flying partying having a good time

Now you are going to try and tell us you have never farted in the plane with tandems on board. Yea, right.[:/]
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hi LeKstrom 10K.

If your a DZO who has "TM's drooling on their passengers while falling asleep, and the package says the TM's breath could melt paint":S.

Than you have a lot more problems at your Dz than people cutting gas on the climb to altitude:o

I sure hope you can remember when you did your 10K formation jumps that you didn't have tandems passengers.

What do you do at your DZ If the the tandem passenger cuts some gas on the ride to alt? Make them exit at 7K tell them that shit isn't permited at your DZ and tell them and their friends to never come back.

If this is yourattempt at a troll it was kind of shitty but really funny:D and provided some excelent entertainmant.

BTW if Jack Gregory your chief pilot is the same guy who started jumping in columbia Missouri can you direct him to this thread, I'm guesing he's got some very:D farting stories from his international load orgainizing days.

R.I.P.

I have been inspired. For my re-currency jump im going to guzzle down the milk, egg mayo, curry and cheesy pasta. With lots of chilli. Maybe a tin of sardines in oil and a half dozen prunes.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

I have been inspired. For my re-currency jump im going to guzzle down the milk, egg mayo, curry and cheesy pasta. With lots of chilli. Maybe a tin of sardines in oil and a half dozen prunes.

find a swiss guy who can help you with a cheese fondue.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

hey im using their jumpsuits, i dont need no daiper. And on the subject of fondue. I am an expert skilled in the art. Probably help take the tandem students minds off of being scared. Well at least scared of jumping, Im going to make them fear for their lives. It's gonna smell like "BIG FOOTS DICK."
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

It is ibvious you clowns have never tried to run a DZ.

OBVIOUSLY that's some GREAT advise 10k.:)

I'm always open to new business ventures...All I gotta do is find Tandem Instructors that don't eat and know how to brush their teeth! :D

I can already see TONS of business rolling in!! B|

Why hasn't anyone thought of this BEFORE???:S
There are 'No Smoking' restaurants....I'll have the First:D ever 'No Farting' D.Z.!!!:)
Instead of those pansy ass kids calling with questions about an on site massage therapist...I can offer FREE enemas in the parking lot.

We can add another "F" to the sign in Rantoul and call it the "World Free From Farting Convention"
:ph34r:

Gosh...thinking about it, the opportunities are UNLIMITED!

I'm with ya on this 10k...these damn kids today shouldn't be talking with humorous anecdotes about the horrible social injustice that farting is...much less actually DOING IT!:o

They are supposed to be SKYDIVERS..not Bikers![:/]

I remember 'back in the day'...:)
Back when we jumped ROCKS for gear, it was a sign of machismo to be able to control your farts until a more SUITABLE place could be found to 'vent'.

I knew guys that would hold a Sunday fart in ALL WEEK until the next Saturday Night's bath....just so they could play 'Submarine' for an hour...holding their periscope with one hand and lighting the Bubbles with the other!:$

No Respect for they way it 'were'!>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Gosh...thinking about it, the opportunities are UNLIMITED!

Sorry Twardo, but that's not exactly a FRESH idea!:(

Along with making a stink about Farts on the Internet, "10k" must have had one dropped in the confessional by the guy in front of him.
:)

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

It's just GOTTA be a Skydiver!

But will it kill the smell:$ Excuse me mask the objectionable odor:)

Warning do not try this in the nudeB| If you do we want pics while your recovering being treated in the hospital.

Dr asks: How did this happen? sit on the stove?B|

R.I.P.

I know a guy who does run a DZ... a jumper of the old school in many ways, though he isn't really that old.

Our DZO not only farts in the plane, he'll sit up a little and waft it at us with both hands.

For some reason, the tandems find this hilarious :)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

We seem to be losing a lot of the old time honored traditions of skydiving:(

What ever happened to trying to see who could cut the nastiest fart on the climb to altitude?

Ah, "building the perfect beast."

Memorable occasions....

I stopped off at United Parachute Club on the way back from work many moons ago. It turned out that there was a pilot and a couple of other jumpers there, so we put together a two-way.

On takeoff roll, Squirrel cracked a 16 oz. Bud and proceeded to drink. I asked the pilot if he was cool with that, and he responded "it is not for intoxication; it is to give his farts strength."

I did not give it much thought until we got to 8 grand or so, when HOLYMOTHEROFGOD!, it was everything I could do to keep from retching.

Needless to say, Squirrel was in the back with a satisfied grin, chuckling at the horror he had inflicted upon us.

I have no idea what the hell he had eaten to achieve such revolting flatulence, but it pinned the meter in a manner I have seen neither before nor since. I am proud of myself for having been able to endure his emissions without vomiting.

Needless to say, the jump went well thereafter.

Then you have some classics at Mullins' place.

Mike hates farts in his airplane. There is a good chance that the load will not get full altitude if someone unleashes a particularly ripe one.

Ricco was a fool for an all-you-can-eat buffet, and he had apparently gone wild the night before a particular boogie. Shooting camera, he wound up on nearly every other load, so he caused Mike great discomfort.

After most of a day of this, Ricco got detailed to shoot a 12-way with a no-show exit. Ready, set, go, and away Ricco flew, only to realize that he was doing a solo. The 12-way got out some time later, and we turned a few points.

About 20 minutes after we landed, Ricco came sailing in for a landing. Apparently he realized that the spot was less than optimal in a timely manner, opened at like 12 grand, and hung on the rear risers all the way back to the DZ.

It was an impressive demonstration of canopy navigation, but he was not as blatant about farting in the airplane thereafter.

Blue skies,

Winsor

A few years ago the team mates and I happened to be in a 182 climbing to 10K (that was the goal at least).

Well at around 4K (dead of winter mind you so 35ish degrees F) a god awefull smell fills the plane.

The pilot starts gagging and we start weaving all over the sky. The pilot opens the window and starts to yell at us that who ever did it better get out now! We aren't going another foot higher till then.[:/]

No one is moving or taking any credit and all of us are looking a bit sheepish. The pilot opens the door and says "he who delt it, better get out, NOW!". It is cold, noisy and we all are trying to avoid jumping and landing out (we happened to be a bit off the DZ).

We orbit a little and the smell doesn't seem to be going away, it maybe even getting stronger! The pilot tells us again his ultimatum and finally a few heads fill the door "for Air".

The pilot says "last time or I am quiting for the day and your not jumping".

One of the Team says "hey dudes take one for the team and get out". The pilot states "no! the one who did get out".

I tell him ok make a pass close enough he can at least land on the airport then he will get out. So I step in as the Team Leader and tell the other three I would jump with the person who did it, but he will jump, final.:)

I climb out as we aproach the DZ and look back to see all three of the others packed along the strut and step, grinning from ear to ear, one of them yells "it was nickle night and free nachos at the lodge last night, we all went".

OK, ready, set, go!

I missed the exit count and left last and saw the face of the most pissed off Pilot I have ever seen in my life!:o

Buy the time we walked in the other half of the team had made 3 loads and the pilot had complained to the DZO so much he pulled us aside to "admonish" us for a few minutes.

I didn't feel so guilty about farting after the other three admitted it tooB|.

OMG!! Funniest thing I have ever heard....HAHAHA

Funny thing about pilots:)
They fart just like everyone else.:o But their pros and sometimes try and blame it on the poor jumpers:)

Next time the pilot bitch's have everyone point the finger of shame at themB|.

Sniff sniff [:/]damn that smell is coming from the left seat>:(. Majority vote wins:D

R.I.P.

Aggie Dave, in Texas, is trying to keep this old tradition alive! He and the DZO are some of the best I've smelled in over 30 years......

You should have been around for the pickled garlic month. Todd had bought a large jar of pickled garlic that we ate like cheap candy. Man that stuff tastes good, but holy mother of god...I still get tears in my eyes thinking about those jump days.

As was said in the plane, "I taste garlic...OHHHHH, EWWWWW...damnit Todd!"
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."