Rambo

bsbd t-shirts

Remember the black T-shirt with the smiling Grim Reaper and the words "Hey, lets be careful out there"?

Was that yours? If not, who did it?

I seem to recall Robin Heid having something to do with that one. Maybe just the marketing.

kevin

Remember the black T-shirt with the smiling Grim Reaper and the words "Hey, lets be careful out there"?

Was that yours? If not, who did it?

I seem to recall Robin Heid having something to do with that one. Maybe just the marketing.

kevin

I'm guessing that might have been a Rickerby shirt.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Hi you guys!
Just checking in- Thanks for the support with the Skydiving T-shirt Archive! There's a handful of classics I need to photograph and get on there- Hall of Shamers, every one. One of those classics I just found on-line and for sale!! velocitysportswear.com in Texas has the original "Sport Death" T-shirt from the mid 70's. It's a distortion of the USPA emblem, anti-establishment kind of thing. I bought mine from Gulch jumpers John & Jerry Wilsey at the Elsinore Ghetto around ´75 or ´76 (those days are a wee bit hazy) and that shirt saved my ass big time one night in Escondido! A great story- I guess I'll write it if anyones's interested . . . I'll be in Perris in a couple weeks- C-Ya!! Guy

Guy when are you going to be in Perris? I'm headed out that way and I'd love to meet you at the DZ for a jump or two.

You bringing any shirts with you?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

*bump*

Just in time for Xmas!!

Come on people you know you want them, and check out the archive!!
I'm trying to get enough people interested in the 'groundbusters' design to merit a reprint - I know I'm not the only one who wants one, we just need a few more!

BSBD
but what do I know

I would buy two of them...awesome design/satire!

So do it! And don't forget to mention how much you like the 'groundbusters' design and you'd take two of them as well :P

Here's the link to Guy's archive - http://picasaweb.google.com/Alternativ.ScreenAB

seriously these T's rock! I've had a random whuffo say 'cool t-shirt' as they passed me on the street! Proper Bo I tell thee... :D
(last line may make no sense to many, just ignore me :S)

As a new jumper it feels like a connection to the good old bad old days... Check out Airtwardo's avatar.. (though come to think of it, not THAT old:D:P)
but what do I know

SAFETY SHIRTS ARE BACK!
Ok you guys- I'm ready to screen print a short run of the original "Blue Sky Black Death" t-shirts! Hand silkscreened and designed by me back in Summer '84, I'm offering this super heavy cotton short sleeve white shirt, printed on the front, any size and shipped priority mail anywhere in the USA for only $28.00! Just email or text me with your shipping address, email for a PayPal invoice, and shirt size- I'll do the rest!
Thanks and be careful out there!
Guy

Guy MacLachlan / Legend Shirt Company
966 W 2nd Ave
Escondido, Ca.

email: [email protected]
Ph 808 269 4269

Guyronimo

Hi you guys!
Just checking in- Thanks for the support with the Skydiving T-shirt Archive! There's a handful of classics I need to photograph and get on there- Hall of Shamers, every one. One of those classics I just found on-line and for sale!! velocitysportswear.com in Texas has the original "Sport Death" T-shirt from the mid 70's. It's a distortion of the USPA emblem, anti-establishment kind of thing. I bought mine from Gulch jumpers John & Jerry Wilsey at the Elsinore Ghetto around ´75 or ´76 (those days are a wee bit hazy) and that shirt saved my ass big time one night in Escondido! A great story- I guess I'll write it if anyones's interested . . . I'll be in Perris in a couple weeks- C-Ya!! Guy

Hi Guy!!
'Always thought the "Sport Death" shirt was the doings of "Bullet Bob" from the "Gulch" and "Ghoulidge!!"
Also I believe it was yours, the "Takin' it to the Street!!" (I have one!!!) The Crater of a 9-Man with the 10th on wrists imposed over "Old" Route "71" at Elsinore, before the Freeway!!! Anyone remember the 2AM Steak and eggs breakfasts at the "Club Cafe" after doing a "Round Robin" (start at one Bar eg, Dickie and Marilyn's "Rumbleseat" drink a beer, go to the next bar drink a bar and on till ya' got back to where ya' started!!!)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Would you consider the "Take the Picture " reprint too?
It's a six or eight way over a desert scene, going below the level of the cactus tops with lizards, weeds etc. I'd LOVE one of those.

And........I have a pair of Norman Kent's Blue Skies Black Death sunglasses.

I'll be ordering a BSBD shirt for now, to go with my sunglasses. Thanks for the reprinting.

Guyronimo

SAFETY SHIRTS ARE BACK!
Ok you guys- I'm ready to screen print a short run of the original "Blue Sky Black Death" t-shirts! Hand silkscreened and designed by me back in Summer '84, I'm offering this super heavy cotton short sleeve white shirt, printed on the front, any size and shipped priority mail anywhere in the USA for only $28.00! Just email or text me with your shipping address, email for a PayPal invoice, and shirt size- I'll do the rest!
Guy

966 W 2nd Ave
Escondido, Ca.

Ph 808 269 4269

Got mine (actually 3). First class print on a quality shirt. Received very fast. Thanks!

33zulu

You mean this one??

Hi "33 zulu!!,"
That was "C.O.D.'s" team shirt Jerry and Pat Swovelin, Mitch miller and Jim (The Admirel's son)Salzer!!!! Had one in the archive, "think I gave it to the late "Red Beard' before I left Ca some years ago. A classic!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Nice! I kept a couple from the last run you did for us on DZ.com just in case you didn't make more :) My order had got lost in the mail and Guy sent out another order asap no questions asked. the first ordered showed up a month or so later so I emailed and made sure to get him paid. It is great to know there are people like Guy left in the world :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Guyronimo

SAFETY SHIRTS ARE BACK!
Guy

966 W 2nd Ave
Escondido, Ca.

Ph 808 269 4269

Got mine today, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, should we ask to make this a sticky in general?????!!!!!