Rambo

bsbd t-shirts

That means my order should be here soon!

Guy,
So your taking EFS orders already? Same prices/ info right? I will put together another order. I am sure when I start handing these shirts out at the DZ I will have a bunch of orders for you. You do plan on continuing making them right?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Wow that was way faster than I expected. The shirt looks awsome and I will be Ordering EFS this week.

Thank you Guyronimo.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

That means my order should be here soon!

Guy,
So your taking EFS orders already? Same prices/ info right? I will put together another order. I am sure when I start handing these shirts out at the DZ I will have a bunch of orders for you. You do plan on continuing making them right?

Same here...I'll be mailing an order request for a couple of the EFS Shirts as well...:)

I went through the thread and from what I understand, it's pretty much the same procedure
as was with the BSBD Tee's.

This is just TOO COOL! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Guy!!!! You Da-Man, these shirts are fantastic!!!!

The colors are fresh and bright, the shirts are nice and sturdy, thanks again for all your hard work!!!

I too will be ordering some EFS shirts, and i will also order one of each with your Sharpe Signature on them so that when I have them framed for my office I can say "and these are signed by the artist" ;)

I appreciate all the work to make and send these to us!! I owe you beer, come on back to the states and meet me at Raeford for a cold one!!!

BSBD
Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Hi you guys! (Any ladies out there?)

It's been a real honor and a definate kick to have my own personal t-shirt fan club here at dz.com! The response to putting the BSBD shirt back into production has been overwhelming and great fun! I've been doing my absolute best work for you, printing on the best shirts I can find, and shipping your order immediately for the best possible delivery time, even though your shirts are coming from Northern Europe. The feedback at this thread seems to indicate 100% satisfaction so far, so let's press on!

I'm set-up and ready to print a run of EFS shirts today- Check back here for more info, which I'll post here later today or tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Guy

Ordering shirt:

Hi again- So far, ordering, paying for, and recieving your shirts has been working out well. There's just a couple things I'm working on so we can continue to do this without any snags.

This isn't firm just yet, but what I want to do is ship a quantity of shirts to my contact in the states, and pay customs. Then when you place an order, your shirts will be mailed from inside the USA- it'll be faster, and there won't be the risk of your package getting hung-up in customs. That hasn't happened yet that I know of, but it could, as I'm writing the package is a "gift" or "commercial samples".

We also may do just PayPal and drop the checks-to-my-brother thing, it's the modern way to go. Anyway, all of you who ordered both BSBD & EFS shirts will recieve an e-mail from me- I'm ready to take orders for both designs!

Have a fine weekend! Guyronimo

Anyway, all of you who ordered both BSBD & EFS shirts will recieve an e-mail from me- I'm ready to take orders for both designs!

Cool!!

I just need to activate my Paypal account (I'm an electronic moron:$) and you'll have my money:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Attached photo: EFS shirts being printed- direct screen printing, 5 screens, 6 colors (one more color then the original from ´83, grey). They really came out nice, it was very cool to see this classic come back to life (o:

U.S. customers: A shipment of shirts will arrive in the states next Tues., Oct. 17th, so your shirts will be mailed domestic.

e-mail ordering is still [email protected]
Specify payment, PayPal or check and don't forget your shipping address! I don't respond to your orders unless you have a question. Your shirts will be mailed when the payment is in- Both EFS & BSBD are the same price: $30.00 for the first shirt, $25.00 after that, shipping included.

Next design, any requests? The original "Skydive City" design from ´91 is hot in my opinion. I'll have to post a photo . . .

Anyway, thanks for the support & enjoy your shirts safely!

Guyronimo

Just going to bump this back up the top and throw in my thoughts on the T-shirts.

I'm only a youngun so I hadn't seen any of these shirts first time round - I am amazed by the sheer amount of detail in the designs and the richness of the printing. The shirts themselves are really good quality and thickness too, they are not going to wear out any time soon;) They reached me pretty soon after I sent my email to Guy as well.

All in all, Rockin'!B|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hi Folks!

Just checkín in . . . As of right now, there's no shirt orders that haven't been shipped. If you haven't recieved your shirts by the end of the month (Halloween), please write. Of the 80 or so packages I've sent, I know of 3 that are late. I think they'll all make it through, some fast, some not so fast. The bottom line is that I guerantee your order- money back or a new attempt at mailing your order.

That's it, thanks for your support!

Guyronimo & Tribe
Huskvarna, Sweden

BSBD T arrived in a torn up mailer, but the shirt was undamaged. Beautiful silk screen job, bright colors, high quality shirt. Count me as a satisfied customer. Thanks!
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Guy - I got back from Nationals and found the BSBD & EFS shirts in my mail, THANKS!! The quality of both the shirt and the printing are EXCELLENT! I can't wait to wear the BSBD shirt to the DZ this weekend.
-----------------------------------
"There are two kinds of skydivers in this world, the kind that skydive to enrich their lives and the kind that skydive to define their lives. Don't be the latter."

Hi fans (o:

I'm trying out an idea here- click on the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/Alternativ.ScreenAB

or, paste it in, and in theory, you'll come to a photo album of some of my old t-shirt designs.

Assuming this works, I'll add a bunch more with a little history written under each. Check it out, post what you think.

Enjoy-
Guyronimo